Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

47

1.4K 84 14
By AllForMrPark

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE

'Do you think he'll bring her back?' Yoongi asks Namjoon

'Most definitely. It's only a matter of the state he'll bring her in.'

'Does he really have to torture her? It's gonna break him.' Jungkook says in a concerning tone

'Unless we find a different way to gather info, I'm afraid he will have to.'

'Why him? Why not one of us?' Jin asks

'Do you really want him breathing down your neck for hurting the woman he loves? He would kill you before you even raised your hand at her.' Yoongi argues

'I guess we're gonna have to wait and find out.'

RAIN POV

I was sitting in the backseat, pressing my hand into my ribs, using the boxes to keep myself up. This hurts so bad, but not as half as the way he looks at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, wishing I could turn back time. Wishing none of this ever happened. But that won't ever happen. I know what is going to happen, and if it helps him feel better, then I'll gladly die.

'Welcome back. Enjoy your last moments.' He said in that stern tone at he parked in the driveway, then got out and pulled me out of the car with so much force I almost landed on my face.

'I'm not carrying your shit for you.' He shoved one of the boxes in my arms, and the corner of the box hit me right in the wound, making me yelp

'Move.' He pushed me, making me stumble

Only two weeks ago, this place was my home. I had a family, sort of. And I had him. And right now, all I have is 6 guys who might kill me as soon as they see me, and the man I love who despises me and is set to torture me to death.

The closer we got to the room they're in, the more anxious I felt. I'm gonna get shot right from the door.

'Keep walking.' He pushed me in the living room, making me stumble again, resulting in the box to hit me in the ribs again, just a lot harder this time, making me spew blood

I looked up to see all 6 of them staring at me. Namjoon and Yoongi looked as pissed off as you could get, with Yoongi cocking his gun. Hoseok and Taehyung looked almost sorry, with some unreadable facial expression. While Jungkook and Jin kept cool, not showing a thing.

'Sit.' Namjoon spoke in that commanding tone

'He told you to sit.' Jimin grabbed my hair, pulling me down to the chair. At the moment, him pulling my hair is the least of my worries.

'Talk. And be careful about what you tell me.'

Before I even spoke, Jimin's knife was under my eye. 'Choose your next words carefully.'

'What do you want to know? Just ask.' I look at Namjoon

'Start at the beginning. Who are you?'

'Rain Amonis. Daughter to that fucking spawn of evil, Isui.' I feel disgusted even saying his name out loud. 'He brought me into this after he killed my mother.' I then turn to Jimin. 'That old knife you're holding in your pocket, the one you are saving for him, he killed my mother with that exact knife.'

'How do you know it was him?' Namjoon asks again

'He told me himself. And he took me out of there after he stabbed her to death. He changed my name and everything. I have no idea what my name used to be. I was too young to remember.'

'Your job.'

'Infiltration.' I cough a little, tasting more blood coming out of my mouth, so I wiped the corners. 'I get into certain circles. I get put into them with a task of seducing or befriending someone high up, preferably the leader, then send out info back to him. Destroying the ring from the inside out.'

'I can only assume this wasn't your first job.'

'Sigma ring, Eunul mafia, Seroum cartel.' I name all the cartels I've been in until now

'You are telling me you did all that?' Jin leans forward in shock

'Wait.' Jimin cuts in. 'Sigma was 6 years ago. You were-'

'Barely 18. Fresh out of high school.' I answer halfway through his sentence. 'Trust me, it's not what I wanted to do.'

'Why us?' Namjoon asks again

'You kept destroying his deals, so he wanted you gone. We used Nick to get me in. He was a liability anyway. And then they kept going after me, ensuring you guys would keep me in here. I was supposed to get involved with you and get the information out of you.'

'And you had a sudden change of heart?' Namjoon scoffs

'Something like that.' I look at Jimin. 'I didn't plan to fall in love, I'll tell you that much.' Jimin's blade made a light cut over my shoulder, making me wince
'Cut me all you want. It won't change a thing.'

'Move on. What did you send out?' Namjoon brings me back

'Not a thing. I assume none of you checked my room, have you?' I ask, and they all look at each other. 'Taped to the back of the wardrobe you'll find a phone. That's the one I was using to let them know what was going on.'

Namjoon looked at Taehyung, who just nodded and ran upstairs.

'Why did you give us Isui?'

'Because he needs to be stopped. He is an awful man, and the things he does are cruel. He should not be alive. I didn't know about half the things he did until I got here. When Jimin told me all the things he's been doing, I felt sick. I always wanted him gone. I hate that man more than anything, and if anyone can stop him, it's you. All these boxes here are the work he's been doing for years.'

They looked at the boxes, and Jungkook reached for one, lifting the lid up, pulling out a few papers, and his eyes widened.

'She is right. This is from 3 years ago. That huge drug bust we did. It was him. Look.' He passes a paper to Namjoon

'Give me that box.' He says to Jungkook, who passed him the box. He put it on his legs, going through papers quickly

'This is everything. Absolutely everything.' He looks up at me in shock

'I've been working on getting those to you without getting noticed. Use them any way you want. They're yours.'

'I've got the phone.' Taehyung announces, coming down the stairs and going through it. 'There's loads of shit on it. But... there's a lot of nothing.'

'Give me that.'

Namjoon put down the box, going through the phone. 'What the-' Namjoon made a confused face as he read through it. 'There is not a single fact in here that's true.'

'16 guards at the entrance. Underground bunker with no reception. Not even in Seoul. There are more than 7 of us. They have no idea about your plans... what are these?' He read a few messages out loud, completely confused

'I told you. I haven't told them a single thing. I made things up so they wouldn't try and find you, which I knew they would. I sent them on a wild goose chase, and they kept searching for places underground and out of here. And as for the plans, if I told them you knew, they would change them. That can't happen.'

'Is that why you told us about the port Yor?'

'Absolutely. I had no idea they were trafficking people. Why would I ever be okay with that?'

'Jesus...' Namjoon leaned back, exhaling loudly

'So, instead of taking us down, you used us to take him down?'

'I couldn't really come out and tell you who I was, could I? But everything else I told you about me is true. Everything I'm afraid of. My life up until I got pulled into this shit. And everything I feel for him.' I glance at Jimin who was still glaring at me. 'None if it is a lie.'

'At least now I understand how you kicked my ass in sparring.' Taehyung surprisingly jokes

'That was an accident. I was kind of pissed off at the time so I didn't pay attention.' I still feel sorry about that

'Why did you kill those guys the other day? You took down all 5 of them. I gotta say, I never saw that coming.' Jungkook chuckles

'I had to get you guys out of there. How can I do that with them there? And that first guy that threatened Jimin pissed me off.'

'Stop pulling me into your shit.' Jimin presses his blade against my throat

'Or what? You're gonna kill me?' I look at him. 'You're going to do that anyway. Isn't that why I'm here? Using me as a leverage for him? Do whatever you want to me, it's not gonna change the fact that I love you. As much as you hate to hear it or think it's a lie.'

'Why didn't you just ask for help? Why didn't you just tell us what your plan was?' Hoseok chimes in

'Would you really help if I told you? No. I would have been dead on the spot. I had someone on my tail, looking to dismember me and send me back in boxes. Just my luck to fall in love with that man.' I look back at Jimin

'What is she on about?' Namjoon asks Jimin

'One of many things I unfortunately told her that no one else knows.' Jimin replies to him, not moving his eyes from me. 'Isui is the reason my parents died. The reason I became what I am. I have been searching for his hidden child for years. I was gonna send her back in pieces to him for everything he did to me. And here she was. Right under my nose this entire time.'

'Shit...' I heard Taehyung mumble to himself

'Well you'll have your chance. Use me. Get what you need.' I felt the tears coming back. 'I'd much rather die, than live with you hating me. It will hurt less.'

'I can promise you, it will hurt like hell.'

'As long at it's you who kills me, I don't care how much it hurts.' I look down, letting my tears fall on my legs. 'I don't want to live without you anyway.'

'Let me know when to be back. I'm tired of listening to her shit.' He pulled his knife away and walked away. I couldn't even raise my head to watch him leave. I could just hear his footsteps getting further and further away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.1K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
342K 21.6K 60
"Do you know what the owner of a property do to their trespasser?" "Wh- what?" "Claim that trespasser as their property. Forever." When you unknowing...
2.8K 114 22
On a rainy day, Ji Ah unintentionally exchanged her phone with a stranger's phone. Who would have known that this would lead her to a life with only...
502K 18.6K 41
❝If you need to fall, fall on that fat ass.❞ BTS Jimin x Reader AU. It's him. The infamous 'Park Jimin' of your office. You never liked him much, bu...