Run.... || BTS FF

By Yoongles0307

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... More

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Eighteen.

42 9 18
By Yoongles0307

"Not possible." Yoongi denied her offer once again.

"Then where are you planning to sleep? On the road?" She growled, her both hands on her hips, huffing and puffing.

Jimin,who already agreed to go with Haana's home, was just waiting for the final decision to be made because, if yoongi won't, he wouldn't either.So, the blonde headed just sat on the footpath that was infront of Haana's house, and watched the argument, turning his head like a pendulum every time they both spoke.

"Anyways, just seven hours,and then it's morning!" He told her sternly.

"Till then what?"

"Till then, uh- I- I'll find a time pass."
He replied her, and sat down beside Jimin, that reminded him that, "Yeah! I have him!" He said and the next second Haana glared the blondie, widening her eyes before saying, "Mmhmm? Is he?"

Jimin gulped down the lump in his throat, while thinking what to reply and with whom he should be.

The Kim brothers and Jungkook had gone back to their places, as it was midnight,Haana didn't feel it appropriate to talk at that time and that place.

And ofcourse, they had to exchange their phone numbers so that they can contact in the day time.

"Jimin." Said yoongi,

"Jimin!" Whined Haana.

"Whose Jimin?"

"Whose voice was that?" Jimin frowned upon hearing another voice.

"Pa!" Haana exclaimed and turned around to see the open doon and the man she loves the most standing infront of her.

The darkness they were in was now covered with the light of the house.

"He's Jimin." She pointed the blonde headed boy who stood up in the respect for the elder and immediately bowed.

Mr. Choi chuckled at the sight of Yoongi, who also gave jim a bow for respect,and patted Haana's back who was now standing next to him, already glaring yoongi.

"So your mission was really completed?" He asked her whilst he eyed both the guys

"Yep." She replied.

"But someone is being too stubborn." She told her dad and yoongi sighed because that's all he could do.

"What's the matter?" He asked feeling the tention between the two.

"He lives in a Hostel, and it's owner set a rule that, no one is allowed in after eleven pm and before six am."Haana told him the truth, she untied her pony tail and let her hair fall over her shoulders.

"Now when I asked him to get in as it's too cold to be out, he is denying." she folded her arms infront of her chest, eyeing Jimin who was at the urge to catch a severe cold, rubbing his both shoulders and hands in every while to keep himself warm as he listened the conversation go.

"Jimin,you get in first!" She indicated him the way in, and he quickly did without even looking at Yoongi, because he knew, if Yoongi stopped him, he would, but it's so cold, both of them should be in and not perform any idiocy.

She smiled softly and was glad that she was a help for both of them for the night.

"Yoongi." Mr. Choi began, "Son, I think you should listen to her," he insisted.

"He would, how wouldn't he!" She said and the next second Yoongi, who was wondering how to get away from the situation and also drag the gone in Jimin back with him,was now being dragged inside by Haana.

"Okay fine but don't drag me ayy~" he whined as she pulled him in.

Jimin laughed at him while adjusting his comforter given by Haana's mom, and sitting near the fireplace.

And talking about Haana's mom, she was happier than ever, having her daughter's friend home, the same daughter, who have always had enemies, let alone a friend.

"Haana he said he's fine with coming in, let go the poor boy." She scolded her stubborn girl, and Haana did let go off him after closing the door, as soon as she ran in near the fireplace, yoongi let out a sigh of relief.

"So, she can be hard to handle sometimes right?" Her dad asked him and he simply shrugged in reply, but smile crept up on his face anyhow.

"What's for the dinner?" Haana cooed asking her parents, while catching the thrown blanket by her dad.

"Isn't it midnight?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah but that won't mean that she and you guys are going to sleep empty stomach." Mrs choi replied before Haana could, a warm smile hanging on her face, making her cheeks up and her eyes almost closed.

...

Yoongi was comfortably folded into soft sheets, sleeping down on the mattress, after the long day, with Jimin beside him, who was starring blankly at the ceiling.

Haana was on the bed, reading her novel in the dim lamp light.

He shifted another direction the third time, and this time, his elbow hit the edge of the bed, making a 'thud' sound,a hiss came out of his mouth as his sat up.

"Not sleepy?" Haana asked him, not looking away from her last page of the small but fat novel, that said, 'ikigai' a Japanese novel written in English.

"You know English?" He asked hushly, not wanting the elder to wake up, getting silently up and sitting next to her in a distance, peeking the texts printed on the pages of the book.

"I read English so that I'll get a practice, reading syllabus is boring." She replied, closing the book and placing it next to her bed; on the bed side table.

Jimin hummed while she got up and he watch her go near the window and sit hanging her legs down out the window swiftly.

"You may fall girl." He chuckled when he neared her and saw nothing but grass of the house garder out.

"Nah. I do it almost daily." She shrugged.

"So you too don't sleep?" He asked her softly, before taking a seat next to her, looking out at the stars twinkling in the dark night and the still yellow moon.

The breeze moved his strands of his blonde hair and Haana noticed his small smile feeling the cold air.

"Too?" She asked.

"Yeh, i also, 'usually' stay up in my balcony at night or it's my night shift." He told her, holding his dark blue comforter close to him.

Haana sighed and looked at the moon too.

"I get visions of, I don't know what exactly they are, and like, why, I just don't want all of those, t-those are really creepy." He hushed, gloominess emerging inside if his chest just by recalling all of those haunted visions he never forgets.

"I- I just don't forget them like any other dreams after waking up. They haunt me so much that, that now I don't want to sleep at all." He told her and she listened him carefully, also noticing the dark under his eyes because of the less sleep.

"Visions?Like what?" She breathed.

"Uh- A girl, getting, uh-" he stuttered and closed his eyes remembering everything once again.

"A girl getting raped by several men" he let it out and immediately felt nauseous.

Haana's breathe hicked, she saw him struggling, almost having the panic attack she used to have some nights.

"Jimin." She called him out, but his head was becoming breezy each time he heard her say anything.

"Hey hey hey." She shook his shoulders lightly and immediately knew what would calm his panic, "Jimin listen to me, hey."

"A-a very, very small, girl, and had tied her up with ch- chains. L-like an animal."

"Jimin, stop." She pleaded him.

He looked at her with teary eyes, his eye brows not finding a place to rest on his forehead, they were shaking like machine that is out of order.

"M-my forehead always tightens, and no matter how much I struggle, I just, am, like- never a-able to get closer to save her even though I want to, so badly, save thag girl."

"Jimin!" She held his head tightly with both hands and made him look at her.

"Listen to my words." She asked him to.

She rubbed his back, "Jimin, f-five, five things you can see tell me, tell me!"

"Y-you, the curtains, bed, window, sky."
His voice was growing shaky.

"Four things you can hear."
She asked him lowering her voice.

"Your voice, an o-owl? city cars, and insects..." he replied, his breathing backing to be in a normal pace.

"Three things you can smell." She whispered.

He took a deep breath and let it go, his breathing was somewhat back to normal now.

"Grass, black coffee and, m-mint"

"Two things you can feel?"

"Your hand and cloth." He closed his eyes.

"One thing you can taste." She asked already knowing the answer.

"Blood." He replied licking in the blood that appeared on his lips due to biting it in the panic process.

He took in a shaky breathe while Haana sighed and sat back to her place, looking at him, "Didn't know we'd have a talk like this." She let out a sad chuckle.

He smiled, "I am calm, and it's a rare case that I am this calm after a panic attack."

"Thank you." He told her and she shook her head, "it's fine."

"I, don't get visions, I hear voices, yeah, we got to know that it's we seven of us, but, but I sometimes, get feelings, awefull ones, a-as if, as if something or someone is invading my privacy, yo-you know?" She told him whispering.

He looked confused, but somehow he knew what she was saying, he was more confused about whatever was happening with both of them.

"Don't worry." Yoongi grumbled and the two turned their head towards him, he was still layed down in the sheets,and for a moment she thought she misheard, but then Yoongi spoke again.

"We got to know what the voices actually are, we'll know why all of those is happening as well." He husked, his voice was like his throat will almost loose the voice, so deep and cold, making shivers running down Haana's spine.

"Go to s-sleep you husky."

"Mmhmm that I will." He replied her ever so casually, turning to other side comfortably.

A few minutes of silence later, Jimin had to start the conversation, not including anything about the darkest parts of their head that was messed up, instead, everything else, that was mostly random, and funny.

After talking about something else istead of the dark parts of their life's, like how some stars are twinkling and some not, jimin finally got sleepy, his head on his Noona's lap.

"Noona, your hands in my hair are like drugs." He murmured with closed eyes.

"Why?"

"It's making me dizzy." He mumbled almost sleep engaging him, but he smiled cutely.

"Jimin, it's just a way, you really need sleep." She whispered, not wanting her voice to fade away both the boy's sleep.

"Go and sleep there." She shoeed him, shaking his head softly, playfully.

He rubbed his eyes and got up.

"I ain't sleepy." He said, and fell next to Yoongi, almost an second later his soft snores were to be heard by her in the room.

"Yeah. Right. Not sleepy, at all." She shook her head chuckling at the baby.

Another shooing wind made her goosebumps stand up like thorns, making her close the window immediately.

"It's so cold." She whispered.

"Who told you to open the windows idiot?" His husked.

"Wha-"

"Yahh it's so cold." Yoongi shivered visibly once, his shoulders lightly lifted up and closed towards his ears to cover them.

He got up and looked at her who was looking back at him with wide eye.

"What?" He blunted.

"Your sleepy voice is like monster in my room!" She whispered underneath her breathe walking towards the door.

"That's not m- hey where are you going?" He whined and asked her, she shhushed him, "Don't make any noise!"

She went passing by the kitchen, into the area next to it, where her dad had a mini bar, each drink placed with passion, according to their year and rate, Yoongi followed her behind with his baby pink blanket.

Yoongi stopped and watched all of the soju drinks in awe.

"Wah, is this your dad's?" He asked her and she replied with a nodd saying yes.

She took a bottle of wine carefully out and rushed back on her tip toes leaving Yoongi a bit behind, he was too focused on the brand names, but soon he ended up beside her in the room when he noticed she was gone.

"We're not drinking that." He warned her even though looking at the blood red whine in the glass as if he was born to drink that shot.

"'We' aren't, I am going to." She told him, adjusting herself on the edge of the window, Yoongi came and sat infront of her like a kid.

"It's not good for your health!" He warned her, still, eyes on the red liquid.

"It's cold, and anyhow we drink it in Christmas." She chuckled, and the second she put the container on her lips, the liquid was gone into her in no time.

"Wow!" She breathed and looked at the empty glass, and then looked at him,"want some?" She is offered.

"I rather not." He got up and layed down next to jimin.

"Your wish." She said and pour more whine, "and my wish." She slurped the whole glass once again.

Pressing her lips together and hissing at the burning yet pleasing pain running down her inner neck.

Her eyes, slowly,became heavy,and so she was struggling to open them.

"Haana enough." He warned her once again but she made a 'tch' sound and frowned at the intrupption, he was now holding her hand, stopping her from taking the third intake.

"Let- go" she whispered lowly.

"No." "Heyyy" she whined a bit louder and yoongi hissed, his hand landing on her lips, to shut her up.

She laughed, but whined again when the bottle she was holding was snatched.

"I am putting this back, stay here." He said, "coward!" She mumbled but he heard her, "what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're coward." She laughed.

"So scared to drink that warmness." She rubbed her arms in the comfort heat being produced by her body.

He looked at her and then at the whine, he knew she was drunk, and he knew what she said didn't effect his pride.

But it's so cold, and anyhow his alcohol tolerance is high, he's 23 anyway.

He pressed the opened bottle on his lips and drank the whole thing.

...

"You are so cute." He cupped her face, squatting infront of the already squatting girl, like a kid.

"You're cuter." She replied him laughing an non audible laugh, staying on feet for too long, she stumbled and first landed on her knees while holding his collar of jacket for balance, but next second she was on him, making him sit on his butt now, his back on the wood of the bed, window infront.

They laughed again, but lowly.

"Hey." He whispered her, and she looked at him, both their eyes red because of the effect of the alcohol.

"Mhmm?"

"Why did you do this to me?" He placed his hand on his chest, where the heart locates, "why?" His smile disappeared.

"Wae?" She frowned, her breathe hitting his neck, which was a few centimetres away from her eyes.

He hiccuped once, and then once again, then smiled, "my heart." He said, softly smiling and his other hand, snaking on her wrist.

"You tickle it." He told her making her chuckle again, "Pabo, how? I can't even touch it." She asked, her fingers caressing his veins popping out on his hands that was placed on his chest.

"Nah, you don't touch and tickle, you, you smile, and it ff-ff-fheheh" he giggled once again but his another hiccuped stopped him from doing that.

She was starring his neck, hugging him, was giving her comfort she never had before.

"We're so close." She moved a bit near his eyes, his goosebumps standing up when her lips slightly touched his earlobes.

"And there are two things roaming in my head," she placed her head on his shoulders, the comfort making her heart race and give a unknown pleasure in her body.

The closeness, went from soft to intense, when he titled his head to look at her face on her shoulders, their lips almost a centimetre away.

"What two things." He whispered.

"One. How do you feel the exact same that I do. And two, why do we feel this even we met three days ago?" She asked, her vision getting blury, the only thing that was clear was his face.

"And," she chuckled before continuing, "I have a serial number zero in my list." She told him and he cocked out a smugy smile in curiosity, her puffed up face being the cutest thing he has ever seen.

"That is?" He asked knowing she has one more thing to say, "What is it?" He raspsd, soothing her hair to the side.

"That I have always hated closeness with people who are not my parents, but why do I feel comfortable with you, so much." She smiled and raised an eyebrow, looking at his eyes, brown orbs, that starred right into her soul, his breathe, getting mixed with hers because of the closeness, and then his lips, which seemed to be a bit chappy, but cute, a curiosity was building inside how it will feel like on her skin.

"I too have two things in my head that's driving me insane." He said, not looking anywhere but her.

"Which are?" She asked.

"One. How are you so cute, and two, why are you looking at me like that as it's, making my heart, giggle," he chuckled deeply himself at his own words.

"Do you put a zero in your list of thoughts?" She asked, playfully.

Her hands slowly traveling on his neck, both their bodies finding eachother's warmth.

"Yeah." He smiled, they foreheads now attached, "which is," he rasped and adjusted her on his lap.

"Why are you not kissing me."

"Why aren't you?" Playfully she asked him in a husky voice.

"I want to." He confessed his inner thoughts only to find her smile growing wider, "Why don't you."

"If you want to." She inched her face closer to his, her eyes almost closing.

"I do." He told her, his voice barely hearable.

"I do too." She confessed, not wanting to wait anymore, pulling his collar, so that the irritating distance between them goes away.

As soon as the lips touched, the spark in both of their bodies ignited, and as if the storm was all of a sudden stopped, when he slid his tongue inside her mouth, when it touched hers, her toes curled up tightly at the new feeling.

Butterflies were dancing in his stomach and her head was a mess.

Unknowingly, they both slept together.

Cuddled up in one blanket.

Good night to them, and wish them luck for tomorrow... Heheh.

...

I am so messed up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
319K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...