Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

46

1.4K 83 22
By AllForMrPark

RAIN POV

'Ma'am, the cargo docked in. Where do you want us to go with it?' One of the 'managers' Ren came to the office, letting me know about the new deal coming in

'Which one is this?' I ask

'From spain.'

'We haven't paid for that yet. Send it back. We can't risk this now.'

'But Ma'am-'

'I told you what to do.' I look at him, telling him off sternly

'That is 35 billion won there.' He added sheepishly

'I am more than aware. I am paying for it. But right now, we can only lose it. And I do not feel like losing that money. Now send it back.'

'Yes, Ma'am.' He bows and leaves

'And, Ren.' I stop him before he goes through the door. 'If I get another docking after I specifically requested it cancelled, you are going to lose limbs. Understood?'

'Yes, Ma'am.'

'35 billion?! Jesus fucking christ.' I curse to myself. The amount of buys he did are insane. I can't even seem to cancel them all on time.

I heard faint rustling in the office behind me, and for a moment, I thought I was crazy, but then I heard it again.

Someone's here.

I took a gun from my drawer and slowly opened the office door, turning on the light, and as soon as I did, I got headlocked.

Shit.

I hit the person in the stomach full force, earning a grunt, then kicked him in the knee. I was about to shoot him as I turned around, only to find myself looking at Jimin, who was holding a knife under my chin.

'Jimin...' I whispered his name in shock. He is here. He is in front of me. 'Oh, Jimin. Thank God, you're okay!' I felt the relief wash over me and I dropped the gun on the floor and threw myself at him, ignoring the fact that I cut myself on his knife.

'Get the fuck away from me!' He pushed me so hard I flew into the door behind me, slamming into them so hard I almost lost breath.

'Jimin...please, let me explain. Please.' I push myself off the door, going right back to him. I felt the edge of the blade cutting into my arm as I tried to get close, but I could not care less about it

He grabbed my throat tightly, slamming me into the bookcase on our left so hard that the books started falling off the shelves. 'Choose your next words carefully.' Those cold, empty eyes...

'Please...' I wheezed, barely, putting my hand gently on his that's holding my throat. I do not want to try and save myself. I do not care. But he does.

He cut my hand, making me jerk it away from his. 'I don't want your filthy paws on me.'

'Please-let-let me explain-' I grunted, struggling to breathe

'Don't waste your breath.' He hasn't changed his tone from that cold, emotionless one. 'You are coming with me.'

'Gla-dly.' I reached for his face, and he let go of my throat, leaning his knife right where my ribs are

'Touch me again, and you lose a limb.' Those dark eyes got even darker. It's like the light can't reach him

'Don't- don't look at me like that.' I felt all the tears I was holding back overflowing from my eyes. 'Like you hate me.'

'You should have thought about that way earlier.' He pressed the knife a little bit between the two ribs. 'This could have been a lot different if you weren't a lying bitch.'

'I never lied to you.' I cry, then wince as he cut me a little. 'I love you.'

'Do you want me to cut off your tongue?' He leaned closer, pushing my head up by my throat, looking at me from above, seething with rage

'You're going to kill me anyway.' I grunt

'And I'm gonna enjoy it. I'll make it nice and slow.' He leaned even closer, his breath tickling my cheek as he's talking. 'I'll make sure that you feel every single cut. You will beg me to kill you.'

'That's okay.' I try to smile. 'At least you'll be the last thing I see.'

'No, I won't. I'll leave you to suffer in the darkness. That's all you'll see as you slowly bleed out in agony. Dark nothingness.'

'No, no, no not the dark! Please! Please!' I started writhing and crying, trying to set myself free

'It's not like anything you said was true, so surely this isn't either.'

'It is! It is! Everything I told you about me was true!' I whimper

'Apart from who your father is.' He scoffs

'Do you think I want that man to be my father? I despise him with every fibre of my being. Why the fuck do you think I did all this?!' I almost spat the words at him

'There is only one problem. I don't believe a word you said.' He brought the knife to my lips and cut my lip a little, making me wince

'Then look behind you. All those boxes. I've put together all the work he's done and is doing, and I was trying to get it to you.'

He was just staring at me, not even blinking.

'When this is all over, let's leave this place.' I whisper, slowly reaching to his heart. 'Let's go far from everything. Just us two.'

'Do you truly believe you will survive past today?' He chuckles darkly

'No.' I choke on my words. 'But it's a dream I've had for a while now. Just you and me. Away from all of this. Together.'

'You wanna know a funny thing?' He pressed the knife into me, making me yelp as his blade slid slightly through my flesh. 'I used to want the same thing. I would have gone anywhere with you.'

'Then- let's-'

'I believe I said I used to. Not that I do want it now. Right now, I want to rip you to shreds.' He pushed the knife into me with force, making me cry out in pain, gripping his shoulder

'It's- it's okay.' I grunt in pain. 'I love you. I love you.' I whispered, then cried louder as he twisted the knife a little

'I suggest you stop talking before I kill you right here.' He threatens

'That's okay.' I reach for his face, caressing it weakly. 'No matter what you do to me, I will love you.'

'I'll truly enjoy this.' He twisted the knife even more, then pulled it out roughly, making me whimper in pain as the blood spewed out of my mouth, making me cough a little

'Dying- at the hand of the man I love- seems' *cough blood* 'seems like a good- good way to go.' I pushed the words out, just barely

'And die you will.' I felt his fingers going over my lips, wiping the blood away

'Before- before I die-' I kept grunting as it was hard to even breathe with a hole in my body, with blood pouring our of it. 'ki-kiss me. That's- that's how I want to go.'

'I would rather gouge out my eyes, than ever lay a finger on you in that way ever again.' He cupped my face, but he held it roughly, making sure I'm looking at him. 'You're gonna die slowly. Painfully. You're gonna beg me to die. And you'll die alone, in the dark. That is the best you're going to get.'

He meant every word, and it broke me. But I can't blame him. I was sobbing quietly, unable to breathe properly, plus the blood in my mouth didn't help.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' I sobbed. 'I never meant to hurt you. Never. I love you.'

'Funny way of showing it.' He scoffs. 'I can tell you with confidence that after everything I've been through in life, you are by far the worst thing that ever happened to me.'

His words were clear. Spoken slowly to make sure I knew that he meant every word.

'I should have killed you the moment I laid my eyes on you.'

I could barely see him through the tears. I clutched his shirt weakly, tugging on it. 'Please... please love me... I don't want to live without you...'

'Don't worry.' He ripped my hands away. 'You won't live long enough.'

I fell down to my knees in front of him, weeping quietly.

'Unfortunately for you, I have no interest in the fake tears. It doesn't mean a fucking thing to me seeing you like this. Now move.' He grabbed my arm, pulling me along

'Wa-wait.' I cry. 'Boxes... take them. It's all of his work.'

'We'll see about that.'

At least he listened and took the boxes with him. I carried one, but he ripped it away from me, telling me he didn't want any blood on it, then shoved me into his car on the backseat over the boxes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 95 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
30.9K 1.1K 34
Genre: Angst | Mafia!AU Members: Jungkook | You/Reader | Yoongi | Taehyung | Namjoon | Hoseok | Jin | Jimin | Summary: What if one day everything yo...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...