The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQU... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Groupchat??
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Why๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Tea Alertโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿšจ
Y'all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Y'all GET TF UP! RN๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ!
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch.76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Bonus ch. Pt 1
Bonus Ch. Pt 2
Bonus Ch. Pt 3
Bonus Ch. Pt 4
๐ŸšจNew Book Alert๐Ÿšจ

Ch. 80

1.9K 134 38
By Therightauthor

" If you change one mo damn time. I know some."

" I'm not. Hold on, I just need 5 more minutes." She yelled causing me to sigh.

Me and Cali been back at my house in Atlanta for the past 2 days for me and Dolph's album release party tonight. We rented out KOD, and had it decorated to promote the album.

" Karin, come on you gone have us late."

" Wait! I can't find my purse."

" Mane, come on! Fuck, that bag. Hell, you finna get left, if youn come down these damn stairs." I yelled as I grabbed my keys.

" Nevermind, I found it. Hea I come." She yelled back causing me to shake my head.

I heard her heels clicking against the step of the stairs,
" Ok, I'm sorry fa taking so long. I just wanted to make sure I looked somewhat decent, but we can go now."

I turned around taking in Cali's appearance. She had on a denim tie up corset, with dark blue denim jeans on. With denim boots that had a hint of white at the tip of the boots. Paired with her Blue Dior Oblique Embroidery saddle bag. Her hair was a royal blue which pulled the whole look together perfectly.

" You look beautiful. I'm feeling this color on you. Ian seen a color you can't pull off yet." I said as I touched the ends of her hair causing her to smile.

" Thank you. You ready to go now?"

" Let me get one mo good look at you. Do a 360 fa me."

I grabbed her hand making her slowly turn around doing a full 360 for me.

" Mhm, that m'fer sitting." I said as I looked at her ass.

" Come on, you was just rushing me talking bout we gone be late. But look at you wasting time." She laughed as she started walking towards the door trying to hide her blushing smile.

I gave her a hard smack on the ass before I said, " Now we can go."

I opened the door to Mcclaren for her, and waited until she got in to close the door for her. Before walking to my side getting in myself. As I drove to me and Dolph's album release party, I was serenading to her. I purposefully played " In those jeans" by Ginuwine. Cause that's how I was feeling right now in this moment.

" You wore these jeans
Girl you wore these jeans and you
Made a thug want to cry something terrible
I had to have, have you for myself baby
You don't know what those jeans do to me
Make me want to get down on one knee
You've got that thunder
And it only makes me wonder how it feels
To get up in those jeans
Oh those jeans " I sung horribly as I reached over grabbing her face before I rested my hand back on her thigh.

" I can't with you." She laughed as she looked at me shaking her head.

" I can't tell with the way you've been blushing like we on our first date or some."

" Shutup, anyways you excited for tonight?" She asked me changing the subject.

" What I'm excited fa? This ain't the first album me and Dolph put out together. And it ain't my first album release party." I shrugged as I continued focusing on the road.

" Cause you haven't been working on music since what happened to me. This is the piece of work you've put out in a while. Why wouldn't be excited about dat?"

" Well, when you put it like dat. I guess I should be more excited huh?"

" Yes. Yes, you should." She said causing me to glance over at her for a second before I looked back at the road.

" Since you asking me am I excited. Are you excited for tonight?"

" Of course, I'm excited for you and Dolph."

" I know dat, I mean are you excited to be outside tonight. Like club scene wise." I said being more specific.

She shrugged her shoulders, " Ehh, ion really know how I'm feeling just yet. If I'm being completely honest."

" You'll be straight. Besides it's too late to turn back now cause hell we here, and I'll be damn if I make a blank trip." I said as we pulled in to the club.

" Please, if I wanted to leave right now. You know damn well you'll damn near flip this m'fer to go back home." She said causing me to laugh cause she wasn't lying.

" Whatever bruh. But aye once we get in here, don't go too far. Cause I want you within arms reach of me. Ight?"

" Ok, I wasn't planning on it anyways." She said.

" I'm finna come open the door fa you." I said as I got out of the car opening the door for her.

I held her hand as we walked into the strip club me and Dolph rented out for the album release party. The whole gang was here, and I'm ready to turnt up.

" Hey y'all." Cali said as she waved and hugged everybody in our section, but of course once she got towards Dolph she stopped.

" Oh my God! Dolph, the nursing home let you stay out this late? Do they send the shuttle to come pick you up or do we need to have somebody drop you off once you leave hea?" Cali joked causing him to stick his middle finger up at her.

" Glock, you better get ha before I thump the shit outta dat damn arm of hers." Dolph said causing Cali mouth to drop open.

" Wow, dat's really mean of you to say. Your diaper must be full is that why you're so cranky?" Cali said causing me to shake my head at their back and forth banter.

I practically had to pull Cali away from Dolph to stop them from arguing all night, and continued our rounds of speaking to our folks.

" Wassup cuzzin. Wassup Glock." Trey said as he hugged Cali before nodding his head towards me.

" Wassup bruh, where the fuck you been at nigga?" I said as me and Trey dapped up.

" Shiddd, between Tremani bad ass, Ari non cooking ass, and work. A nigga been busy."

" What was said about Ari?" Ari said as she mean mugged Trey causing him to smack his lips.

" Girl, ain't nobody said shit bout you." He said lying.

" Who watching AK fa y'all? Meika?" Trey asked.

I shook my head, " Nah, he with Erica nem fa the next 4 or 5 days. They claimed we ain't sharing him enough, so they'll return him when they feel like it."

" Toya could neva! She could learn a thing or two from my teedy nem." Trey said talking about his momma.

" Ion know which one of these hoes stank, but as soon as I find out who it is. She gotta get up outta here!" Woo frowned.

" On Jesus, somebody smell like boil cheese and eggs mixed with uncooked bologna." Fat said with his top lip pressed against his nose.

" Just trifling as fuck. I'm trying my hardest not to throw the fuck up right now!" Woo said mad as hell as he pinched his nose closed.

" I think it's that girl with the crunchy ass bob." Fat said as he pointed to the girl on the slick side.

" Go stand next to ha, and see if it is." Pjay said instigating.

" You go stand next to the hoe!" Fat said looking upside his head.

" Hell nah! My gal ain't finna beat my ass." Pjay said cause Ashley was literally standing next to Cali nem.

" Just do it bruh! You know you messy anyways." Woo said to Fat.

" You right I am." He laughed before he walked over towards the stripper they was talking about.

He discreetly stood next to her, and sniffed a couple times before his face instantly frowned up.

He quickly nodded his head with a sour look on his face as he pointed and mouthed, " It's ha."

He politely tapped her shoulder before politely asking her to leave the section giving her fake tight lipped smile. Before he walked back over towards us.

" Can one of y'all smell me to make sure none of ha odor got on my clothes." He said causing me to bust of laughing cause he was dead serious.

" I'll smell you bruh. No gay shit tho." Woo said before sniffing Fat shirt.

" You good." Woo said causing Fat to nod his head.

" Aye Glock come on so we can introduce this album." Dolph said causing me to walk over towards him as the DJ handed him the mic.

" Ayo! Ayo! Ayo! Wassup with it! On the behalf of me and Glock, I just wanna thank y'all fa coming out tonight to celebrate our new album Dumb and dumber 2. We preciate y'all fa supporting us and rocking with us fa this long. So, enjoy y'all selves and turn up tonight. Glock you got any thing you wanna add?" Dolph asked me as he spoke into the mic.

I shook my head, " Nah, I'm good."

" Ight, we'll let's gone head and give these folks what they here fa. DJ play that shit!" Dolph said causing the DJ to play the first song on our album which was Penguins.

While the music was playing I fyed up my blunt as the people finally brought me my ones to throw at the strippers. I took the money out of the plastic it was wrapped in. I unwrapped $5k worth of ones fa Cali before I handed it to her.

" You still know how to throw money right?" I asked as I looked down at her standing in front of me.

" Umm, I think so. It's been a minute since I've been to a strip club tho."

" Do it like this." I said as I demonstrated it for her.

She nodded her head as took some of the ones fanning them out before throwing them.

" Yeah, just like dat. Don't do too much to hurt yo self now. If yo arm start to hurt or some just put the rest of the ones in yo purse, and sitcho ass down." I said in her ear.

" Yeah, I hear you." She said as she scooted back closer to me.

I could tell she was still kind of nervous about being in the club. I held the blunt out towards her, and she quickly shook her head no. I tilted my head, and looked at her with a " girl if you don't get this m'fin blunt " face, which caused her to smack her lips as she took the blunt from me. She hit the blunt a couple of times before she passed it back to me.

" Relax, you surrounded by m'fers who ain't gone let shit happen to you. Have fun and enjoy yo self." I said in her ear before I kissed the side of her head.

" Ok." She said as she threw more money into the air.

" Rain Rain " started playing.

" Yeah, baby, I'm the shit, but I do not stank
I'm all out west with a stick, no shank
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (yeah)
I'm all out west with a stick, no shank
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (yeah)
My bitch got a Glock in her purse, not mace
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (yeah)
My bitch got a Glock in her purse, not mace
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (yeah)
Got one on my hip and I'll put it in your face
Bullets rainin', opps like " I nodded my head as I looked down at Cali seeing she was finally loosening up.

" I can show you " started playing.

" Lately I've been goin' crazy, tired of ballin' on you niggas
I've been feelin' lazy lately, my bitch said
"I love you Glock you make me feel amazing, baby"
I've been tryna figure why these tater tots been hatin' lately
Young rich nigga, 90's baby (yeah)
And I keep it on me daily, play, I turn your ass to gravy
Ridin' around in my Mercedes, she seen Glock and started cravin' "

" Now you know damn well, I didn't say dat. And I don't call yo ass Glock." Cali said looked up at me.

" Huh?" I said bending down towards her acting like I didn't hear her.

" You heard me!"

" You may not have said that exactly, but you damn sho said some like dat. And plus, I know you don't call me Glock. But hell, they don't know dat." I said causing her to laugh and shake her head.

I'm the type started playing which caused me to remember some. I bent down near Cali ear again to tell her some.

" This the song I didn't let you listen to, so make sure you paying attention to the lyrics, ight?" I said in her ear causing her to nod her head.

" Skeleton upon my wrist, I'm goin' for the kill (yeah)
Young and money hungry, where the fuck a nigga meal? (Uh)
I just bought two chains and both them bitches cost a crib, yeah
I just bought two chains and I just bought a crib "

Cali turned around with a frown on her face, " You bought a house? What happened to us getting one together? We literally been looking for houses together."

" And I bought the one you fell in love with. You remember when Mia called you, and said somebody made an offer the previous owners couldn't refuse? I was the one who made the offer, and it just finalized today. Only thing we gotta do now is sign some paperwork, and decide when we gone sell our houses." I said in her ear.

" Get down, and come hea." She said causing me to step down from the couch in the section.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed my lips before burying her face in my neck as she hugged me. I could tell she was crying.

" When you start crying so much? Let me find out my daughter in there." I smirked causing her to quickly raise her head looking at me in my eyes.

" I'm not pregnant. I'm just really happy with life right now, and grateful for everything. And that's because of you. You just— I just love you so much." She smiled as I patted her tears.

" It's my job to keep you happy. I love you too baby." I said as I tongue kissed her as I rubbed her butt.

" Get a fucking room with y'all freaky asses!" Woo said.

" It's like y'all just horny all the fucking time. Sit y'all ass down somewhere." Fat said.

" Fuck y'all! Matter of fact, how about y'all go find some to fuck, and get out our face." Cali snapped back.

I got on my phone, and got on Instagram the first picture that popped up was Cali's which caused me to double tap it before I left a comment under it.

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by You, Ashwitdacash, and 542,753 others

TheCalianaCartier: I give you hoes the blues, and now all you bitches looking for a clue💙🥶❄️🧐🤭

KeyGlock: Ian never wanted to be a pair of jeans so bad in my life😩😮‍💨😍🤤

The rest of the night went by smoothly. Everybody enjoyed themselves, and most importantly Cali was happy all night and said she had fun which is the only thing I cared about. Once we made it back to my house, we fucked fa 2 to 3 hours, and went to sleep.

I nudged Key's arm, " Markeyvius!"

" What?" He grumbled.

" You hear yo phone ringing. Whoever it is blowing you up. Please answer it, so it can stop ringing." I whined as I heard his phone ring for the 4th time.

He sighed as he reached over towards the nightstand, and answered the phone before putting it to his ear.

" Hello? Wassup ma?" Key said with his eyes closed still half way sleep.

Just as I was finna slip back into my slumber I felt Key quickly jump up scaring the shit outta me.

" What? Ok, I'm on my way ma! I'm on my way right now." Key said as he stood up outta the bed rushing to the closet grabbing the first pair of sweatpants he seen.

" Is everything ok?" I asked as I sat up now alert, and knew I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon.

Key didn't answer me as he was still on the phone with Meika, and I could tell whatever she just said to him it he didn't like it.

" Whatchu mean don't come? I'm finna come out there." He frowned as he grabbed a random hoodie he had hanging up.

" Ight ma. Ight, I hear you." He said as he threw the hoodie back in the closet.

" Yes ma'am. Ight, ok I love you too." He said as he hung up.

" What's wrong? What happened?" I asked again hoping I'd get an answer since he wasn't on the phone anymore.

" My grandma Mildred just died."

My hand covered my mouth in shock as I quickly got up to go comfort him, " Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

I went to hug him, but that only lasted a couple of seconds before he let go of me.

" I'm good Cali. Go back to bed, I gotta call Dolph."

" I can stay up with you, I don't mind. I could go cook you something to eat. You want some pancakes, eggs, and grits?" I asked causing him to shake his head no.

" Nah, I'm straight. Just go back to sleep. It's almost 4 in the morning." He said causing me to look at him with a straight face.

" Markeyvius..."

" Cali, I'm good. I swear. I won't even be up that long myself. After I talk to Dolph, I'm coming back to bed." He said causing me to sigh.

I sighed as I pouted, " Fine, but wake me up if you decide to stay up any longer than dat."

He nodded his head before he kissed my lips.

" I love you."

" I love you too." I said as I walked back to the bed before he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

———————————————

RIP grandma Mildred🥺😭! Y'all thought I was gone kill off a main character huh😂? Gotcha! Anyways, is it just me or do y'all love Cali and Keys relationship now🥰? Like they've both come so far🥺! Fat and Woo's characters are the type of people who I would love to hang around🤣! They too damn funny. Key bought a house for them, how much y'all think he spent🤔? How y'all feel about this chapter🤯? AND PLEASE let me know in the comments😌! Cause I've actually missed reading y'alls comments😭! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 41.4K 60
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š."
1.7M 59.9K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ, ๐‚๐จ...
189K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
716K 12.4K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—