SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š

492 12 9
By souls4hire

"YURRRR," You heard Chanelle's voice shout from downstairs. Both Daysha and Nell had a key to your house, which you sometimes regret giving. They would always burst in at the most random times. One moment you would be watching TV, then the next, Day was in your kitchen looking for snacks.

Day swung your bedroom door open with a loud "YURRRR," before slamming onto your bed. Chanelle followed in after putting their bags on your floor She sunk into the bean bag that laid in the corner.

"Day, why you always gotta disturb my rest."

"Why you always resting?" She smirked, "Now get up, you kno how long you be taking to get ready."

"Y'all already kno what you wearing?" You asked sitting up.

"Yup," Chanelle popped the p, pulling out a black distressed dress from her bag. "Hopefully no bitch tryna fight, cause ion think this no fighting dress."

"I'm wearing that set I bought with you at the mall," Day chimed in.

You got out your bed and stood in front of your closet. You had wayyy too many clothes piled up from shopping trips. You bent over to start to dig around for something to wear, "You told Chance that he was picking us up from here already?" You picked up a leather skirt, nodded you head, and threw it on your bed before going back into the pile to search for a top.

"Shii I ain even tell him he was driving," Nelly said picking up her phone.

"Giirrrrlll," You and Daysha whined.

"He's my brother, he gon pick us up whether he like it or not," She dialed his number, putting it on speaker so y'all can hear. Chance was Chanelle's twin brother who also played for the basketball team. Besides blood, they shared the same temper except people tend to be more scared of him than Nelly. Especially after he sent those two boys to the emergency room from nearly beating them to death.

But despite his reputation, Chance was actually not that scary. He was like a big brother to you, even though he was younger due to his late birthday. Once you get to know him, he's actually a funny guy and cares a lot about his friends. You would say he had a better attitude than Chanelle since you rarely seen him angry, but once he does...

The phone rang twice before he picked up, "What you want?"

Chanelle scrunched up her face, "Why you always assume I want sumn? I can't call my lovely twin brother just to talk now?"

"Mhm... Ion even remember the last time we had a full conversation Nell."

"Stop lyin. We was just on da game together yesterday."

He started to fake cry, ignoring what she had said, "Y-you only call me when you need money or food. Se supone que debemos ser familia, Nell."

"Bro shut up," He laughed as she rolled her eyes, "Anyways... Can you pretty please drive us to Trell's party?"

"Who's 'us'? You not home?" He questioned.

"Nigga who else I be with?" She snapped back.

"Heyyy Chance," You finally spoke up. You picked up a top looking at it carefully. You nodded your head again throwing it in the same spot on your bed.

"Heyyy Rea"

"Hey Chance," Daysha echoed after you.

"Ew... Rea I ain't kno u got a dog. It keep barking." He joked. Him and Day always argued like they were siblings. More than him and his actual twin did.

"Imma snatch one of yo dreads out, keep playing," Day threatened.

"Do it nigga. I'll snatch yours back."

"Aye, y'all can fight later," Nelly interrupted sounding like a tired mom. Daysha mumbled something under her breath before going back to scrolling on her phone. "So, you gon get us or no?"

"You kno I'm already at Trell's house setting up. Why can't you drive?"

"Pleassseeeeee Chance," Nelly begged, "Ion wanna be designated driver. I'll literally love you for the rest of my life."

Chance sighed before giving in, "Aight, I'll be there at 9."

"Thannkkk youuu! Te quiero tanto, byeeeee!!!" Nelly hung up, doing a happy dance around your room.

Loaded Baked Potato by Young Nudy played as the three of you cluttered your bathroom counter with various makeup and hair supplies.

"I SAID BITCH COME SUCK THESE NUTS," Y'all sang along already a bit tipsy from taking pregame shots with the bottle Day bought. Nelly bent over to twerk on Day as you hyped them up.

"Yuhhhh, y'all how we already lit and we ain even at the function?" You laughed. Everybody was excited since it was the first big event of the summer. And of course, since everybody was going to be there (including Ty), you had to look your best. You finished applying your lip combo before stepping back.

"Ok I'm ready. Peep da fit." You gave a twirl showing off your hard work.

(your outfit^^)

"OKKK!! I see you, Rea," Nelly hyped you up.

"Thank yew. Y'all look good too," You blew them both kisses.

(Chantelle's outfit^^)

(Daysha's outfit^^)

You heard the doorbell rang, which meant Chance was here to pick y'all up. You grabbed your bag looking in the mirror one more time before you all went downstairs. Nelly opened the door revealing the taller male version of her waiting outside.

His dyed locs were in ponytail that showed off a tatt that trailed down the side of his neck. His tight black tee was paired with a gold chain as he had on some matching black joggers. His eyes were low indicating that he had already been smoking beforehand. He tackled Nelly into a big hug, lifting her up and shaking her around. "MY FAVORITE SISTERRRRRR"

"I'm your only sister Chance." She said pushing him off.

"Damn, no puedo mostrar mi amor ahora?" He mugged her, "And people call me the mean twin." He moved inside to Daysha. "Wassup big head" He smacked the back of her head before running and hiding behind you.

Day was followed close behind with her fist raised, "Bitch ass nigga. How you gon hit n hide"

"Rea, help. Yo friends scary. I think they reverting back to they primate ways." He said imitating a monkey.

"That's what yo ass get for messing wit them. Now stop hiding behind me. I ain trying get hit." You shoved him off leaving him open for Day's fist which made direct contact with his right arm.

"Dammnnnn, you sure yo ass didn't do wrestling?" He snickered before hitting her back in her leg. She winced in pain, and he used the opportunity to run back to his car.

"Unt unt, you not finna hit my bestfriend like that," Nelly finally chimed in. The both of them raced to his car screaming incoherent curse words.

"Hard to believe we adults..." You locked the door behind you as you follow them to the car.

Trell house was on the opposite end of town from yours, about a 15–20-minute drive. The car ride started off with the three still arguing, but eventually turned into a rap battle that lasted the rest of way there. You won of course.

The car turned onto the flooded street as Chance pass the multiple cars and people walking towards the house. You watched as he claimed his spot in the driveway. The scent of weed filled your nose as the muffled music escaped the house. "Chance, you ain't tell us it was already this deep."

"You should've known. This Trell we talking bout." He replied back getting out the car to escort y'all inside.

Ja'Trell, or Trell as everybody calls him, was Chance's best friend. He was the most known out of the basketball team and for a good reason too. Not only was he attractive, but he was friendly, smart, and great at basketball. He often threw parties like this whether it be in Atlanta or at his house. And the turnouts were always huge, which was no shock because he somehow knew everybody.

As the four of you stepped into the door, you could already feel the difference in not only the temperature but also the vibes. Red Opps by 21 Savage played throughout the house as you observed the scene. Girls twerking on another, someone already stumbling with their drink, a group of fine niggas smoking by the wall.

"Trell in the back wit da others," Chance said leading y'all through the spilled drinks and smoke to a less crowded back room. There sat Trell, Ty, and Zion on the couch passing a blunt while Jaida and Jasaia stood closely beside them.

Trell's face lit up seeing y'all enter. He got up from his spot, dapping up Chance before giving the 3 of you hugs. "Ayeee, y'all finally made it. What's good?"

"I ain't kno yo shit was gon be this deep," Daysha said squinting through the crowd.

"A party ain nothing without my favorite homegirls," He paused before looking over at Chanelle, "I'm glad you can make it."

Trell always had a thing for Chanelle for as long as you can remember. When she first came back from Chicago, he followed her about for a week until she eventually got annoyed and punched him in the face. You and Day asked if she liked him back, but she always denied the fact that he even had a crush on her.

"That's Chance's bestfriend. Of course, he's gonna be nice to me." She would always say. But you couldn't do anything except wait untill Trell finally tells your hardheaded friend his feelings straight up.

"I only came cause you promised me free drinks," Nelly said. She looked around the room. "So... where they at?"

"They in the kitchen. I can pour you up sum if you want." Trell purposed. She grabbed his hand before turning toward y'all.

"Y'all want anything?"

Day shook her head no already at her limit from drinking half the bottle she bought on the way here. "Gimme something please," You smiled waving them bye as Nelly lead them through the crowd and towards the kitchen. "Chance why don't you help yo homeboy out with your sister?"

"Shii, you kno her. If she don't listen to you what makes you think she'll listen to me?" He shook his head. He plopped onto the couch next to Ty taking Trell's spot in the rotation.

You tried to not to look over there but couldn't help to feel the stare from Ty. He never liked you being close to Chance and Trell even though you assured him that they were like brothers to you. But he never liked you around any male anyways. You decided keep your word and not say anything to him. You did a slight mean mug before the two of you went over to Jaida and Jasaia, giving them hugs.

"Heyyy, I missed y'all." Daysha slurred her words. She held Jasaia in a tight hug patting her head.

"You acting like we wasn't just in Mr. Howard's class together," Jasaia laughed showing her dimples. Jasaia wore her hair in goddess faux locs which complimented the chunky glasses that sat on her face. The one piece she wore snugged tight around her body, which looked amazing since she played volleyball.

Behind her stood her girlfriend, Jaida. She was tall, brownskin, with a slightly leaner build. She wore a black wife-beater with her curly hair coming out the fitted cap placed on her head. Together they had their own blunt which she passed her to Jasaia before kissing her neck.

"Jasaia, tell yo guard dog to let you breathe," Day pointed towards Jaida making Jasaia laugh again. Jaida was Daysha's older sister by two years and was the one who introduced her to Jasaia.

"Rea, tell yo mutt to sit," Jaida mean mugged. Day to flick her off sticking out her tongue.

Jasaia held the blunt out towards you, "Y'all wanna hit?"

🌙: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
     𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59.1K 55
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates
2.2K 185 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
126K 3.9K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
45.5K 1.1K 15
๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™.. ยฉ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค...