ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ • Dallas W...

By lizPyt

A 16 year old girl, Luna Jones, moves to Tulsa Oklahoma. Forcefully. her parents kick her out to start a new... More

I don't get it.
Curtis's
Dallas
Elijah..
Fountain
𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥
Forgive, and..more
Johnny
Gone

Christopher

12 0 0
By lizPyt

I stand there watching Dallas. He doesnt realize he's crying. 

"Dallas". I say wiping off his tear. He gives me a questioning look before realizing. 

"Its fine. I just need a break from everyone". I say looking down at my feet.

"Okay". Dallas says before walking down the stairs. I watch him go down. I head to my room and fall asleep.

---

"Your Saint Christopher?". Johnny says in shock. 

"Yes". Dallas says.

"But.." Johnny starts before I hear Dallas walk in front of me. I close my eyes shut acting like im still asleep. I feel my hair being moved and a necklace being put on my neck. Dallas stares at me for a long moment before Johnny clears his throat. 

"Dont ya' give that to girls your dating?". Johnny ask confuused.

"Yea, but, she's something different.. I dont know man". Dallas says looking away from me walking up to Johnny.

"Alright well, ill wake her up you just go downstairs with Ponyboy since the others left for work". Johnny says walking up to me.

"Thanks". Dallas says looking back at me before walking out of my room.

"Lunaaaa, wake up!". Johnny says jumping on the bed ripping the covers off of me.

"NOOOOOOO". I groan out and try to grab the covers. Johnny keeps them away from me.

"You got your day off since the bar is closed today". Johnny says sighing.

"Yay". I say sarcastically. I get out of bed and push Johnny out of my room.

"I gotta change. Ill be right out". I say smiling at him before I close the door. I change into a dress. It has pink and white flowers on it. I usually dont wear dresses but i feel like it today. I slip on my converse and start putting on mascara. Cute. I let my hair out of the bun. Its fluffy and fits perfect with the outfit I picked. 

"The Christopher..". I slightly gasp out looking at it in the mirror. Its beautiful. I smile at it in the mirror before walking out. I walk down the stairs listening to Dallas and Johnny talk. Something about going to the movies with Ponyboy later.

"Hey Luna". Johnny says smiling widely at me. I smile back. He's so adorable. I look at Dallas. He's watching the necklace. I see a tiny smile forming.

"Dallas?". I say catching his attention from the necklace. He looks at me and there's no hatred. its pure love at its finest. I sit down next to Dallas. He stares me up and down before looking away. Johnny grins at me.

"So, about the movie. You wanna come with?". Johnny says starting a conversation.

"Nah, im good.. plus I dont wanna get involved with you guys hanging out". I say.

"pleaseee. Maybe instead of the movies we go to the diner and just hang out?". Johnny suggest. 

"Sure". I say rolling my eyes at him.  He smiles hearing me say yes and smacks Dallas's shoulder.

"What was that for?!". Dallas hisses at johnny glaring.

"Did you even hear what we just said?". Johnny ask.

"Nah man. But whatever it was sure". Dallas says glancing at me before looking down.

"Welp, wanna go get Ponyboy now?". Johnny ask. I nod. And we walk out of the door.

--

"The sky's so pretty". I mumble out looking up at the sky. Johnny looks at me.

"Sure does". He says smiling. Dallas is on my left blocking me from the street. and Johnny is on my right. I smile at Dallas. he doesnt notice. He must be in his own world.

"Hey Luna!". I hear someone call out. I turn around and see Elijah and a couple other Soc's. One of them cat whistles and Elijah smacks the back of there head.

"Whats up?". I say walking backward. 

"Bob and Sylvia are having a child!, Can you believe it?". Elijah says walking up to me. Dallas tenses seeing Elijah get close and grabs my hand tight. I glance at him before facing Elijah again.

"Well thats cute". I mumble.

"I know right?. Like.. I cant believe they are. I thought that it would be Dallas's since they dated for around a year". Elijah says staring at Dallas. Dallas doesnt take his eyes off the other Soc's.

"Yeah well, we gotta go. Thanks for stopping by". I say putting on a fake smile and wave Elijah a bye. He nods and walks back to his other buddies. 

"Well he's nice". Johnny says looking at me smiling. Dallas lets go of my hand but keeps his fingers touching mine.

"Yeah, I guess". I say shrugging. 

--

After a couple of minutes we finally make it to the house. Ponyboy leaps outside of the door before we even knock. 

"hey guys". He says wiping his eyes.

"Whats wrong?". I ask walking up to him and hugging him.

"Man, I dont wanna talk about it right now. Can we just go". Ponyboy says smiling at me. I nod and we start walking. Johnny stays back a little walking with Ponyboy trying to talk to him. Me and Dallas walk next to each other. I hang my head low and avoid eye contact.

"You look beautiful". Dallas says out of nowhere. I look up at him. He looks down at me.

"Oh". I say. I say that because I dont truly know what to say. We continue walking and I grab the Christopher and fidget with it. Dallas looks down at me and grabs my hand fidgeting with it. He interlocks our fingers. I tense up at the touch but instantly loosen. He's wearing a few rings. I fidget with one on his finger and he doesnt stop me. He lets me do it all the way to the Diner.

---

"What can I get you?". A lady ask us while we take seats at a booth. Johnny is sitting next to Ponyboy across from me and Dallas. 

"Water for me please". I say smiling at the lady. 

"Coke". Dallas says bluntly. I hit my knee against his.

"Please". He says annoyed at my action.

"Water please". Johnny says kindly to the lady.

"May I also get a coke?". Ponyboy says smiling at the women as she nods and walks away with our order. 

"So hows the kid doing?". Dallas ask letting go of my hand and putting it on my thigh. I jump at the coldness of his fingers. That causes Johnny to raise and eyebrow at me. I quickly cover up.

"Stupid bug". I say quickly. 

"Im doing good. Darry shoved me hard, thats why I was crying". Ponyboy says looking at me. I reassure him with my eyes that its okay.

"Ill talk to him". Dallas says sighing. Ponyboy nods and faces Johnny starting a small talk with him. I look down at Dallas's hand on my thigh. I try to bounce my leg to help with anxiousness but every time I try he squeeze's my thigh tight.

"Heres your drinks". The woman says passing our drinks out. 

"Thank you". I say smiling at her and she smiles back.

"You look pretty, miss". She says to me. 

"Awh, thank you, you to". I say smiling wide at her. She blushes. 

"She's not wrong". Ponyboy says speaking up. I spin to look at him and he just shrugs his shoulder.

"Awhhh, thank you guys!". She says particularly to Ponyboy.

"Yeah, whats your name?". Ponyboy ask grinning at her.

"Cherry, Cherry Valance". She says writing down something on her notepad before ripping it out and handing it to Ponyboy. I grin wide to see Ponyboy happy.

"Anyways, what can I get yall?". She ask looking at us.

"Oh, uhmm, I dont need anything". I say ignoring the fact that I havent eaten for almost two days.

"She'll get a fry, and me too". Dallas says while rubbing his thumb back and forth on my thigh.

"Yeah, us too". Ponyboy says speaking for Johnny. Cherry nods and walks off to the kitchen.

"I didnt want anything". I say glaring at Dallas.

"You need to eat". Dallas says ignoring my stare. I roll my eyes and turn my body away from his. He looks down at his now empty hand. 

"come on Luna". Johnny pleads. 

"Im not hungry". I say annoyed.

"Just let her cool off". Dallas says annoyed at the way im acting. I clutch the Christopher in anger while closing my eyes. I hate when people speak for me. It just makes me frustrated. Dallas looks at me before Cherry comes back with our small order.

"Here ya go". She says passing out the fries. I fake smile at her.

"Thanks". I mumble.

"Its on the house". Cherry says watching me carefully. 

"Oh good, than take these back please". I say handing her the fries. Dallas snatches them before Cherry could grab them.

"Okay..well call me". Cherry says flirtatiously to Ponyboy.

"Cya". He says before digging into his fries as Cherry walks off. (W ship?)

I lean my head against the seat watching Johnny eat his fries. He looks so happy. I could watch him forever. I hope.

--

"well, im done. Ready to leave?". Dallas ask Johnny and Ponyboy.

"Yeah". Ponyboy says getting up.

"Luna?, Can you at least eat one?". Johnny ask handing me one of his fries.

"Yeah". I say before grabbing it and eating it. Dallas gives Johnny a "What the hell?" look and Johnny just shrugs. Ponyboy gets out of the seat and lets Johnny out. Dallas gets out waiting for me to get up. 

"Thanks Johnny". I say smiling getting up looking anywhere but at Dallas. He tries reaching for my hand but I quickly run my hand threw my hair before he could grab it. 

"Yeah anytime". Johnny says walking next to me as we leave the Diner.

"why wont she eat?". I hear Dallas ask Ponyboy behind us.

"Yeah, why wont you?". Johnny whispers to me so the others wont hear.

"I dont know. Being called a pig makes me wanna not be one. So i dont eat". I say smiling while looking at Johnny. Johnny looks at me.

"Luna, your not a pig. If anything your the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. But thats coming from a friend way". Johnny says elbowing me. 

"Thanks, I just.. you know?". I say looking down at my feet as i kick an imaginary rock.

"Yeah. I hate that feeling to. But it will go away soon. But if you dont eat soon, you'll get weak. mentally and physically. Thats what happened to me". Johnny says shrugging as he also kicks an imaginary rock. I chuckle. 

"Im sorry, I didnt know.. Ill try to get over the feeling and eat again". I say weakly as i look at Johnny. 

"Thank you". Johnny says smiling proudly at me. 

"Hey greaser, looking fine!". Bob says pulling up in his Mustang next to me and Johnny. Dallas quickly runs up to me and Johnny hiding us behind him.

"Go away Bob". Dallas mutters.

"Why?, you and this broad dating?". Bob ask looking at me behind Dallas.

"Nah man but you better watch it". Dallas says glancing back at me and Johnny.

"Than hand her over". Bob says about to get out of his mustang. Dallas reaches into his pocket and pulls out his gun.

"Get back in the car". Dallas says as he watches Bob put his hands up and slowly get into the Mustang.

"geez man, ill leave her alone". Bob says as he gets in his Mustang and drives off. Dallas turns around to face me and Johnny. 

"Thanks man". Johnny says to Dallas. 

"yeah". Dallas mumbles as he looks down at me. I dont look at him. Im only avoiding eye contact because I was still a little pissed off at him. He reaches for my hand and I pull it away from him and back up closer to Johnny. Dallas lets out a long huff and walks back over to Ponyboy. 

"So?, what happened?". Ponyboy ask as Dallas approaches him.

"Wont let me close. She put a barrier up". Dallas sighs. I continue to walk back to bucks with Johnny on my side.

"Well all I know is that she's mad at you for something". Ponyboy says to Dallas.

"Yeah, But i dont know what. Im only trying to get her to eat again because I care man. I dont want her starving herself because of some stupid thing". Dallas says as we make it to Bucks. Bucks is only like two minutes away from the Diner. But since we had to go to Ponyboys house it took longer to get here. i walk in and sit in a chair. Johnny sits next to me.

"Luna can we talk?". Ponyboy ask walking up to me.

"If its about me not eating I dont wanna hear it". I say looking at him.

"Well never mind then". Ponyboy says as he walks over to Dallas.

"Luna. I can tell them how you feel if thats what would be easier for you". Johnny ask as he fidgets with his hand. 

"Sure". I say sighing. With that Johnny walks over to them and starts talking. 

"A pig?, Luna?". Ponyboy says shocked.

"yeah, thats what Steve said to her. She took it the wrong way". Johnny answers before continuing. I was about to go for a walk by my self before the door slams open making me jump.

"heyyyy whats up yall!". Sodapop says proudly as he walks in with Steve and Two-bit. Darry must be working late.

"hey Soda". I say smiling as I get embraced into a huge hug. He lifts me up and spins me around in the air. I breath in the smell of him. 

"Hey Luna, lookin beautiful as ever". Sodapop says setting me down and letting me go. 

"thanks". I say grabbing the necklace.

"Wait-.. is that Dallas's Christopher?". Sodapop says shocked as he observes the way it looks on me.

"yea, isn't it so cute!". I say smiling brightly.

"Sure is. he made a good choice". Sodapop says grinning at me.

"Sodapop why do you always have to walk so fast!". I hear a girl sigh shout at Sodapop. She's pretty. She has blonde hair and big blue eyes. My jaw drops looking at her. Sodapop grins at her.

"Woah". I mumble. Sodapop grabs my hand and walks me over to her.

"Sandy, this is Luna. Dallas's girlfriend. Luna this is my girlfriend, Sandy". Sodapop says proudly.

"Hey, its so nice to finally meet you!. Sodapop has been talking about you alot". She says proudly bringing me into a hug. I tense up and she quickly lets go of me. 

"to soon?". She ask concerned. I laugh.

"No!, its okay. your just so..pretty". I say looking into her deep blue eyes. Sodapop chuckles.

"Awh thank you. You to. That necklace looks good on you". She says smiling at me. 

"Thanks". I say doubting.

"Im being serious. Coming from a girl, your hot as hell". She says looking me up and down nodding at her decision.

"Have you seen yourself?. Your so beautiful. Now I see why Sodapop looks so happy around you". I say grinning. She blushes.

"Okay you too. Stop fangirling over me, i get it". Sodapop says sassy. I burst out laughing, so does Sandy.

"Luna, come have a sandwich with me". Johnny says dragging me away before Sandy and Sodapop kiss. There so cute.

"You know im not going to eat it". I say crossing my arms.

"I know, but atleast eat the fries". Johnny says.

"What fries?". I ask confused. He than pulls out the fries from the diner out of his pocket.

"these". he says and I burst out into a laugh. 

"I cant believe you brought those". I say grabbing them from his hand.

"Well, I figure either you eat em or someone else will". He says grinning as I eat a fry.

"these arnt bad". I say shrugging. Steve walks up to me and snatches one from the tiny bag they came in.

"Hey!". I shout at him trying to grab the fry back.

"Oh dont be a pig". Steve says while smirking. I stare at him blankly. Johnny watches me go still and I just keep my cool. I see Johnny about to tell him off before Dallas comes out of nowhere and smacks steve hard against the back of his head.

"Hey!". Steve says wincing and spinning around to see Dallas.

"Shut your trap". Dallas snarls at him before walking past him and me to talk to Johnny. 

"Yeah, shut your trap". I say smirking at Steve whos grabbing the back of his head in pain.

"Oh shut it Jones!". He shouts at me before grabbing me and picking me up. I try to break free from him but he tosses me onto the couch. I fumble the second I flop on the couch and fall off onto the floor hard. I land on my back. My breath gets lost and I start gasping for air.

"Dal!". Ponyboy shouts rushing over to me. He hovers over me as I see Dallas and Johnny rush over to my side.

"Its okay just breath". Johnny says calmly. 

"How do you expect her to breath wise ass". Dallas says glaring at Johnny. i smack Dallas's shoulder weakly before I do as Johnny says. I focus on my breath as I see johnny smile at me. 

"is she gonna be okay?". I hear Sodapop and Sandy ask.

"Yeah man". Dallas says walking away.

"Thank you Johnny. Now where is Steve". I say slowly getting off of the floor and standing up.

"Looks like Dallas is handling that". Ponyboy says sarcastically. 

"Ugh". I say as I walk over to a angry Dallas and Steve. 

"YOU DONT EVER THINK!". Dallas shouts at Steve.

"WELL YO-" I cut him off by tossing myself at Steve causing him to fall over and into the ground.

--

"What the hell?!". Steve shouts trying to get me off of him. I mess up his hair that he had perfectly greased back. He grabs my wrist and shoves me off of him. 

"Dallas get her under control!". Steve says annoyed as he gets up off the floor.

"What is he?, my Daddy?". I say getting off the floor after Steve.

"Must be". Two-bit says smirking. I blush hard as Sodapop and Ponyboy start laughing.

"you okay?". Dallas ask me as he grabs my arm. I tense up and nod. He slowly runs his fingers down my arm as he interlocks our fingers. I instantly start fidgeting with his ring. We walk over to the couch that Steve somehow missed while tossing me.

"Dallas, me, Sodapop ,sandy, and Ponyboy are gonna go take a long walk. Wanna come?". Johnny ask as him and the others stand by the door. Dallas looks at me long before saying no.

"Okay. Bye guys!". They shout before walking out. Steve and Two-bit are having a small talk as Steve fixes his hair. I continue to fidget with the ring on his finger. i look down at my feet as Dallas continues to look at me. I shift uncomfortably as he stares harder at me.

"Stare harder". Two-bit says chuckling. I let go of Dallas's hand and get off the couch. I ignore Dallas as he try to talk to me. I walk outside slamming the door. 

"Geez". I hear someone say next to me. I spin to see Elijah grinning at me.

"Oh hey". I say leaning my head head against the door.

"You alright?". He ask reaching for my hand. I let him grab it. 

"Yeah. Just drama". I say looking down at our hands. He doesnt say anything. He starts rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand. Its relaxing.

"Thats a shame". He says looking at me. I nod and stare at him. 

"You look good today". He says pulling me closer to him. I tense up. 

"Uh, thanks". I say. I was about to walk away before he tugs my body to his chest and he kisses me. I try pushing him away but he puts his arm around my waist. 

"ELIJAH STOP!". I scream out. He continues to try kissing me. I break free and run to the door. I open it and run to Dallas.

"Luna!". He shouts coming in after me. He freezes when he see's Two-bit, Steve, and Dallas. Dallas quickly gets up. Two-bit and Steve take the chance. They run at Elijah and start going ham. There punching him in any way possible. Dallas walks over to them fighting and also starts going at Elijah. 

"What did you do?". Dallas shouts in Elijah's face. Elijah closes his eyes tight putting his hands up in a surrender way.

"I kissed her man. I kisses her". He says. Dallas gets out of his face and lets Elijah get up. Im confused.

"Go. Just get out of here". Dallas says turning to me. He is more angry than I think ive ever seen him. Dallas walks up to me. I dont look at him. For some reason I feel that if look at him, ill fall in love. And I just, dont need that right now. 

"I wont let him close.." I mumble.

"Huh?". Dallas says sarcastically putting his finger by his ear pretending he didnt hear me.

"I wont let him close". I say louder.

"Good". He says before reaching for the Christopher on my neck. I back up clutching it. He walks up to me again. 

"Give it". Dallas says reaching his hand out. I shake my head. 

"Now". Dallas says firmer. I shake my head harder. He doesnt say or move. He just waits for me to take it off. I slowly un clip it from my neck and hand it over to him. He puts it on his neck. He turns around and walks outside. Tears start flowing down my cheek. What did I do wrong?. Just because i didnt look at him?. What the hell. 

"Luna?". I hear someone say before hugging me tight. I notice there size as Johnny. I sob into his neck. He doesnt let me go.

"I-im sorry". I cry out into his neck. 

"I j-just d-d-didnt want to fall inlove". I whisper into his neck threw tears. 

"What happened". Johnny ask looking into my eyes. I point to my chest that once had a necklace and is now empty. He looks down and sighs before pulling me back into a hug.

"Why?". I ask before he starts walking us to the room. 

"I dunno, ill talk to him.. you just get sleep okay?". Johnny says before we walk up the last stair to my room. He walks me to the bed and tucks me under. I cry into a pillow as Johnny closes the door and leaves.

--

I wake up to a smell of cooking food and loud laughter coming from downstairs. I get out of bed and change out of my dress. I toss on some jeans and a belt. I than change into a white shirt. I tuck it into my pants but still make it look cute. I throw over a black and white flannel to top it off. I leave it un buttoned though. I leave my hair down and start doing my makeup. I mainly put on mascara and blush. Perfect. I slip on my converse and head downstairs. Theres a ton of people here. Mostly Greasers though. I look around the people and spot Johnny. He's talking with Ponyboy. I walk threw the crowd.

"Hey Johnny, hey Pony". I say fake smiling. 

"If your gonna smile at us, smile a real one. Ponyboy says grinning. 

"Kinda hard to". I mumble under my breath. I feel a hand go on my shoulder and spin around. 

"Hey Luna". Sodapop says with a weak grin.

"Hey". I say hugging him quickly.

"I heard about what happened. Sorry about it. Im sure he'll give it back to you". Sodapop says looking down at my bare neck. 

"Yeah.. I doubt that. Anyways, where are the others?". I ask yawning.

"Over in that corner with a shit load of women". Sodapop says while pointing into a far corner. Steve is making out with a girl. Two-bit is making jokes with a broad, and Dallas has a girl siting on his lap. Although he doesnt seem interested.

"Damn. Thats alot of people". I say.

"Yeah that why I came over here". Sodapop says bluntly. 

"Hey how about you go find Sandy?". I offer.

"Yeah, she's prob at the library but ill go. Yall wanna come?". Sodapop ask me, Johnny and Ponyboy.

"Sure!". Ponyboy says grabbing Johnnys arm answering for him.

"Ill stay here". I say sitting down on the couch next to where Pony and Johnny were.

"Okay, we'll be back". Sodapop says smiling at me before they all walk out. Im left alone in this corner peacefully. Or so I thought.

"Hey". A guy who's most definityly drunk says to me. I look at him as he sits next to me very close.

"Hey?". I say trying to move away but he grabs my thigh. I freeze and look at him. He grabs my face and starts kissing me. What the actually hell is wrong with some people?!. I push him off of me and he stares at me like im insane. I see Dallas staring at us. He has this anger and jealous look on his face. I smirk. Im gonna make him even more pissed. I grab the guy and start kissing him. He instantly starts kissing me back. He slides his hand down my waist a little to close to comfort. I grab his hand and just set it on my thigh. I break away from the kiss and take a deep breath. He wasnt bad, but if im being honest, Dallas is way better.

"Your so hot". The guy says unsteady. I smirk at him as he leans in again. I accept it. He slips tongue in and I go in shock. I was about to let him do it again but someone breaks us apart by grabbing my arm. I glance over and see its Dallas. I smack his hand away and go back to kissing the guy. 

"Alexander, back off". Dallas says as he grabs Alexanders shoulder. Alexander breaks apart the kiss and licks his lips.

"You datin her?. If so I dont see the Christopher". Alexander says looking me up and down. 

"Just back off man". Dallas says aggravated.

"Fine. But if I dont see you marking her with your Christopher, she's all mine". He says getting up off the couch giving me one last kiss. He turns his back and starts walking away. I gag and wipe my lips off. It was nice but ew.

"Did you enjoy that?". Dallas says hovering over me.

"Did you enjoy that girl on your lap?, Im sure she would enjoy that". Say sarcastically looking up at him. I stare deep into his eyes with a cold look on my face.

"She's just a random girl, Luna". Dallas says as he sits down next to me.

"And?". I say annoyed.

"And you kissing that guy and enjoying is worse than that girl sitting on my lap". Dallas says looking at me. 

"Whatever Winston". I say rolling my eyes. We sit there in silence. I break it.

"Not like your my boy friend anyways". I say looking at him. He stares back at me.

"Yeah, not yet". He says before looking away. I sit there staring at him. He has a unreadable expression. 

"Whats that suppose to mean?". I say forcing him tot look back at me.

"It means I want to be your boyfriend. I want to protect you. I just suck at dating, thats all". Dallas says shrugging. My eyes go wide and a huge grin pops up on my face. 

"Wh-" I cut him off and kiss him. The feeling of his lips on mine is so sweet. I love it. 

"Dallas, I love you". I say breaking the kiss. He looks into my eyes.

"I love you to.." He mumbles before kissing me.

This was so long to write but yk 🤭💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.4K 36
Hailey Curtis never felt like she belonged, but one night when her brother kicks her out of their apartment in Broken Arrow she runs away to Tulsa...
9.8K 134 38
Jana Rogers is forced to move from Oklahoma City to Tulsa Oklahoma with her aunt after her mother is sentenced to lifetime in prison for the murder o...
655 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...