𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥

"Can you stop dragging me around all the time!". I whisper shout at Dallas. I grab his hand off my shoulder.

"Sorry. I just wanted to say thank you for getting help so fast. I was really worried". Dallas says running his fingers threw his hair. 

"Its nothing. I was scared and adrenaline kicked in". I say shrugging.

"Well you ran pretty darn fast in that case". Dallas says smirking. I was about to talk about what happened with Ponyboy but Johnny opened the door. He had a white tank top on and somehow found jeans that fit him. Dallas was taller and had more muscle.

"Sorry, I had to fit into jeans because mine were just dirty an-" I cut him off

"Its okay Johnny". I say smiling at him. He was a little taller than me but not tall tall.

"Who do you think you are to tell him its okay to wear my clothes?". Dallas says glaring at me.

"Blah blah blah. It dont matter anyways". I say glaring at him back. I roll my eyes as he doesnt break eye contact.

"Where should I sleep". Johnny asked rubbing the back of his head trying to break the tension.

"You can sleep on my bed. I dont mind anyways. Ill sleep on the chair downstairs". I say shrugging and smiling. Plus I was getting tired of Dallas playing "Gloria by Them" every night at full blast.

"You sure??, I could sleep somewhere else?". Johnny says concerned.

"Its fine Johnny, really". I say grinning. I grab Johnny's shoulders and push him to my room.

"Sleep tight!". I say before shoving him in there before he could resist my offer. Plus, he could use a good night sleep.

"Thanks!" Johnny shouts threw the door.

"No problemo!". I respond with a wide grin on my face. I turn around to see Dallas gone. Mustve gone to his room. I need a shower soon. And new clothes. Ill get one tomorrow i guess. I start walking downstairs before something was chucked at me. 

"A shirt, Shorts, and a towel. Go take a shower, you need it". Dallas says grinning as he says the last part.

"Thanks, I guess". I say looking at the shirt. Its a white plain shirt. The shorts were actually jean shorts, they almost went to my knees. Heck no. I had clothes in the bag i packed but I dont want to interrupt Johnny's sleep.

"Where are you going?". Dallas asked me while I stare at the clothes.

"Uhm, The shower i guess?. Plus where is the damn thing". I ask looking up at Dallas.

"There three. But, ones in Bucks bedroom, the others in my room, and the last is out of order". Dallas says smirking. I see what he's doing. Ill play this game.

"Ill use Bucks, Thank you tho". I say turning away and walking down the stairs.

"Suit your self". Dallas says before closing his door. 

Am I actually gonna take one in bucks room?, hell no!. 

"Ugh". I say stomping back up the stairs. I knock on Dallas's door. No response. I bang on his door and it swings open.

"God dammit, Johnny I kn-" Dallas stops talking when he see's who it is.

"Oh, Sorry". I say backing up. Why did he think I was Johnny?. And theres no way he fell asleep under two seconds.

"Nah man its good. Came for a shower?". Dallas asked grinning opening the door wider for me to come in.

"Yep, dont make it weird". I say annoyed.