A Ninja and a Swordswoman (Pe...

By The789Guy

You've been trained in the art of stealth since you were a kid. In spite of it's slightly brutal regiment, yo... More

Chapter 2: Meeting Another Ultimate
Chapter 3: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4: A Pleasant Conversation
Chapter 5: Introducing Family
Chapter 6: Family Feud
Chapter 7: Personal History
Chapter 8: On a Hill
Chapter 9: Fine Hangout
Chapter 10: More Than Hanging Out

Chapter 1: Meeting the Ultimate Swordswoman

466 17 2
By The789Guy

You are Y/N, and you are walking through the halls of the Institute for Talented Individuals.

You came across a vending machine and saw a cookie stuck in its dispenser. You looked around for people or cameras and saw no one else around, so you pulled your hand back and punched the vending machine, causing the cookie to fall.

"Yes!"

You reached into the vending machine to grab it, and then you went to your locker and opens it with the cookie in your mouth. You grabbed the sword and closed the locker.

You went straight to the gym and started practicing with your sword.

"Gotta keep sharpening my skills," you said to yourself. "Grandpa always told me that it's something that I have to always maintain."

You then heard the doors open and look to see who it is. You see that it's a young woman with silver hair tied into two braids, glasses, and red eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know I was interrupting something," she said. "I can return later."

"No, you're not interrupting," you responded. "The gym is big enough for multiple people."

The girl looked around the gym.

"Oh, yeah. Guess I haven't seen anyone else use this area before me."

"It's just a surprising coincidence. I'm Y/N by the way."

"I'm Peko Pekoyama. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," you followed. Hey, since you're here to practice as well, you want to spar? I've heard about you as the Ultimate Swordswoman, but this is the first time I've seen you in person, so I'm interested in seeing your talent up close. What do you say?"

Peko: "Very well, I'm also interested in seeing your talent."

Peko pulled out her sword that she hid in bamboo wrapping.

Peko: "Shall we begin?"

"No time like the present," you responded, smirking.

You and Peko stand in front of each other and struck each other's blades. You broke off from it and keep sparing. In the last strike, Peko manages to knock you back a little, but you regain your stance.

"You win, Ms. Peko," you said, exhausted. "You truly are the Ultimate Swordswoman."

Peko: "Thanks, but you did do very well yourself. What is your talent?"

Peko then felt someone tap her shoulder and looked around to see you standing behind her. A surprised Peko looked back and forth in confusion at how you got behind her.

"Never gets old," you laughed. "I'm the Ultimate Ninja. Normally, stealth is my main focus, but my grandpa's training told me to always be proficient with weapons."

Peko: "He seems like a very determined teacher."

"Yeah. His lessons were a bit harsh, but they did help me prepare for a lot of things."

You looked at your phone.

"Heh, looks like we've been sparing for a bit longer than we thought. We should probably leave now."

Peko: "That sounds like a plan. See you next time, Y/N."

You thought for a moment.

"Hey, I've been practicing to keep my skills sharp. And I'm wondering if you would like to spar again next time I think sparing would make a good challenge to make sure my fighting style doesn't get dull."

Peko thought for a moment.

Peko: "Sounds interesting. Let's try it tomorrow if this place isn't being used by others."

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Ms. Peko."

You vanished and Peko looked around, wondering where you went.

Peko: "How do ninjas do that?"

As she left the gym, you watched her from outside the gym and chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 1.5K 30
Y/n recently moved to Japan to move in with his friend Marcus.Y/n goes to a school Marcus goes to but little did he know he caught the eye of a pink...
394K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
36.9K 744 14
The title says it all. A Komi Can't Communicate Harem for you readers. Hope you enjoy it.
227K 814 19
Hey you! Yes you, the sad, lonely weeb who is depressed because your family hates you and you want to get laid by non-existent characters from Japane...