Trouble

Galing kay eldog333

Nineteen year old Isabella starts her first year at university, meeting all kinds of new friends and foes. On... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

6

1.7K 53 238
Galing kay eldog333

The first week of classes went by smoothly; It was definitely an adjustment getting used to the faster paced life here in comparison to high school.
I also really miss my dads cooking in the mornings, and him always having my coffee ready to go. Today my mission is to track the bus routes or find a store that's a walkable distance from campus.

Natalie's been gone from the room most nights. I'm not sure if they're having parties every night or if she's just gone staying the night with Bill. Either way, it's gotten pretty lonely. She invited me to a party a few nights ago, but I had classes the next day so I had to politely decline.

She told me Tom had been asking about me, and why I hadn't came back over since the first time.
Which severely surprised me considering he barely talks to me in the 3 classes we share.
I would've thought if he was so concerned about me coming over, he would have the balls to ask me his damn self.

The most he's spoken to me in the past few days is to ask for a piece of paper, or he'll slide closer to me and copy off of my notes.
I've tried keeping my distance, but I can't help it. My heart flutters any time his arm brushes against mine in our chairs, or when his eyes meet mine while he asks for something.

In my head I hope he's finding excuses just to talk to me, but deep down I know that's not true.. he's Tom, he 'doesn't do girlfriends'  I have to remind myself of Natalie's words.

This morning I woke up to an empty dorm, again..
I lazily threw on a comfortable outfit and brushed through my hair, not worrying about getting all dolled up just to go to the store.
I need a few different things, toiletries, some snacks, maybe some makeup of my own. I really liked the way Natalie did my makeup the other day, maybe I'll start trying a lighter version of that sometimes.

I sighed shoving my phone into my pocket as I walked out the door, locking it behind me. Before I could make it two steps down the hall Tom was rounding the corner, a flat expression on his face, like always. He perked up when he saw me, the outer edge of his lips curving into a light smile.

"Hey Bella, what are you doing?" He stood in front of me now, awkwardly sliding his hands into his pockets.

This is so weird, I've never seen Tom so.. content? Polite?
I shuffled nervously, not knowing how to talk to him, it's a lot easier to be snappy when he's his usual self.

"I was about to go to the store. What are you doing?" I questioned, crossing my arms together over my chest.

Tom paused, looking me up and down, "Nothing really." He removed a hand from his pocket to scratch the back of his neck. "Actually.. I came to see what you were doing today." He chuckled lightly, taking a step closer, instinctively I backed up, hitting the wall behind me.

Oh?

"Ooh u-um.. why?" I looked down, trying to avoid his gaze as he shifted even closer, cornering me, a faint blush covering my face.

"I want to hang out." A proud grin on his lips, almost leaving me breathless.
What is with this sudden change?

"Okay, you wanna take me to the store?" I looked up, smiling sheepishly. Tom looked off to the side, pondering for a moment.

"Sure."

And just like that he turned, starting to walk down the hall.

"W-wait!" I sped forward catching up to him, he laughed lightly at my efforts.

"So are you coming over tonight?" Tom asked once we were on the road a few minutes away from campus. I turned to him, surprised at his sudden interest in being around me.

"I'm not sure.. The last party I went to wasn't so great, remember?"

Tom kept his eyes focused on the road, "Yea, I remember. It'll be better this time though." He shot me a quick glance, a gentle smile spread across his face.

What alternate dimension am I in?

"How will it be better huh?" I cocked a brow, genuinely curious. If something like that was going to happen again, Tom wouldn't be able to predict it.

"Because.." he paused, "You'll be with me."

My breath hitched as I fought the urge to gasp. With him? What is that supposed to mean exactly?

In an attempt to hide my flustered state, I looked out the window nodding my head.

"Okay, I'll go." I'm hoping he can't hear my heartbeat thrashing against my chest, or see the pulse throbbing in my ears as a light pink shade settles over them.

"Perfect." His voice was upbeat, his palm suddenly laid over the middle of my thigh causing the erratic thumping to get even worse.

Tom hummed along to the radio as we continued the drive, his voice was soft, and warm, deep with a light undertone to it. Why doesn't he actually sing? I bet he would be amazing.
As he hummed he would drum his finger against my leg, each tap of his finger felt like a jolt of energy spiking my core.

I tried to act casual, nodding my head along to the song as we drove. I'm sure my expression gave me away. With every tap of his finger Tom would slide his hand a little further up, ending on my upper thigh. By the time we reached the store I was fighting not to hyperventilate, the car has gotten hot now, too hot.

"Here you are princess." Tom pulled into a spot, lounging back in his seat after he put the car in park.

Princess..

"Are you not coming inside?" I asked gesturing towards the storefront.

He shook his head, "nah, I'm just the chauffeur. I'll wait in the car."

Wow, I figured he would at least help me shop. Whatever, I shouldn't have gotten used to the 'nice Tom'. I didn't bother with responding, and closed the door maybe a little too hard after I got out; Not looking back as I walked into the store.

My dad sent me a little money to get a few things, but I really need to get some kind of a job soon. Maybe I can see if that coffee shop is hiring, at least it's close to campus, practically on it.

Quickly I found everything I needed, which luckily wasn't much. I was able to fit everything into a couple bags. Walking out the front doors to the parking lot I looked around to find Toms car was gone.

Are you fucking kidding me!?

I wasn't paying attention the whole drive! I have no idea how far away I am from campus, and I don't even have his phone number!
Natalie! I'll give her a call, maybe her and Bill can bring me back to the dorm.

I'm fucking done. I am done talking to Tom, 'hanging out' with Tom, being around him. This is all some sick little game to him, and I won't be a part of it!

Just as I was angrily dialing Natalie's number Toms car slowly rolled to a stop in front of me, an ever present sly grin on his face, he almost laughed in my face when he saw my angered expression.

Slowly he rolled the window down, "You coming?"

I glared at him, rolling my eyes as I walked to the passenger side, tossing my bags in the back roughly and sitting down.

"Where did you go?" I bit my cheek, feeling like an idiot for getting so angry without taking a second.

Tom might be a dick, but I'm hoping he's not a big enough dick to do something like that. Apparently he wasn't because he came back for me.

"I was pulling around to pick you up at the door." He smiled, setting his hand back on my leg as he pulled away from the store. I was actually dumbfounded, that's so.. sweet?

I blushed, feeling guilty for getting so mad. "Oh, thank you." I locked eyes with him, a warm pit in my stomach.

"Mmhm." A proud grin on his face as he looked away, focusing on the road. "I'll take you back to the dorm so you can drop off your things, and then we can go to my house, that cool?"

"Yea, that works. I wanna get a little bit ready though first. Do you mind waiting?"

Tom shook his head, "Not at all." I couldn't help but smile. I wish he could be like this forever.

"Okay, just make yourself at home I'm gonna get ready." I tossed my bags on the desk, putting them away quickly while Tom walked over falling onto my bed.

"Bella.. I know this dorm more than you do. If anything you're making yourself at home." He laughed, laying back, and putting his hands behind his head.

"Oh" I joined his laughter, "I forgot."

Embarrassed, I dug through my dresser while he stayed on the bed. God, I feel like I have nothing to wear. Nothing good at least. Seeing other people's style, especially Natalie and Bills the past few weeks has made me realize I do not know how to dress. Natalie probably won't mind if I steal an outfit.. right? Maybe she'll be proud.

I closed my dresser with a sigh, walking over to hers instead. I ignored the holes Tom was burning in the back of my head as I looked through her wardrobe, selecting out a black v-neck crop top, and pair of black ripped shorts.

"You're gonna wear that?" Tom was amused, an undertone of surprise in his voice.

I was confused, "yeah, what's wrong with it?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, nothing."

I shrugged still holding the outfit as we stared at each other. Is he just gonna watch me change?

"You gonna turn around?"

Tom puffed out a breath, beginning to laugh, a hand falling down to hold his stomach. "Seriously?"

I scowled, "Yes! Turn around.. and don't peak or I'll kill you." He continued to laugh, but reluctantly listened, shifting on the bed so his back was towards me. I turned my back as well, shrugging my jeans off first, and quickly sliding up the shorts. Then peeling my shirt over my head, and replacing it with the crop top.

I turned around an immense heat in my face as I realized Tom was facing me on the bed again; a Cheshire grin splayed across his mouth.

"Why do you hide your body in those shitty clothes all the time?"

—-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

879 17 22
2001-2024. Eliziana/ Eliza Talamayan is a 13-year-old girl who just moved into a new neighborhood in Leipzig, Germany she stumbles u...
16.4K 151 31
Enemies to lovers💋🤭 Y/n moves to a new school and meets her new friends, enemies or should i say lovers?🤭😉 Bill Kaulitz x Y/n ❤️
126 4 10
-❥ River Hart a 18 year old girl from LA moves to Hamburg for Music studies..she decides to move to Hamburg in the Summer to check out the town befo...
11.9K 165 15
Teenage girl named Sienna moved into her new dorm room for college. She seems to have met a beautiful boy named Tom Kaulitz. Her journey with Tom is...