I'm Worthy

By lex-is-a-mess

You were brought in to replace Maddie while she was recording a movie will they keep you or will you leave? More

face claims and about u
first day - return of the candy apples
Day 2 and 3- return of the candy apples
competition - return of the candy apples
BROOKES TURNING POINT
NO ONE LIKES A BULLY
BROOKES BACK
JILL'S ON A RAMPAGE
MADDIES BACK!
PAIGE IS OUT DUE TO FOOT SURGERY
MELISSA PLEADS THE 5TH
WAITING FOR THE JOFFERY
ABBYGEDDON
THE BATTLE BEGINS
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANCERS

THE RUNAWAY MOM

395 6 0
By lex-is-a-mess

I wake up and go downstairs today my mom got ihop for breakfast. I do school and eat my pancakes. After breakfast I start getting ready for dance.

PYRAMID
"I hate to do this, but Kendall. You're back on probation." I give Kendall a hug because she's crying."are you kidding me! You're kidding right!". Jill starts screaming at Abby. Abby tells Jill everything that's wrong and everything that's right. That didn't work because Jill walked out with Kendall.

Pyramid

Nia

Y/n     Maddie  chloe

MacKenzie  Brooke  Paige  Kendall

"Nia you will have a solo this week, and Maddie and y/n will duet. The group this week is about falling in love and getting married".

The group

Nia's solo

Our duet

1 day till competition
This week Abby wants out dads to come to the competition. My dad's in the military so he can't come.

Today Abby ran the group and solo. Gia ran our duet. Maddie is a really God dancer and we dance very similar so I'm happy Abby gave us a duet. I do miss Kendall though she was my very first duet partner.

After rehearsal we all go home and change because we're going to the movies.

Day of competition
Once we get to the competition we walk in and see kendall...with CATHY! We get to the dressing room. Nia gets ready for her solo while me and Maddie get ready for our duet.

Our duet costume

"Nia come run your solo" ms Abby says to Nia. I really hope Kendall isn't doing a solo because this is Nia's week. Abby gives Nia a pep talk before running our duet. We go behind for solos and duets. We all see kendall and walk over to her. "Hi kendall" we all say. "Hi guys" I'm really sad that kendall is competing against us on a different team. Kendall was like my best friend. They call our duet while Nia and kendall still talk. "Contestant number 261, Maddie and
Y/n with bird girls". Me and Maddie preformed our solo and I think we did amazing for our first time dancing together. "Good luck nia" I give her a hug before she goes on. It feels weird not saying good luck to Kendall, but Nia is on my team and she's my friend and I want her to win.

After the solos we start getting ready for the group.

In interview
"I'm really sad that my dad can't come to the competition. All the others girls dad's came except chloe's. I'm even sadder that I can't go home and just tell him about it, and I really miss him".

Me and the girls go in the wings and wait. "Contestant number 536, Head Over Heels". Me and the girls go on and do the number.

Awards
"In first place for junior solo division Kendall" I'm sad Nia didn't win because she did amazing, but im also happy because kendall was my best friend. "In first place for junior duet/trio division Maddie and Y/n with bird girls". Me and Maddie walk up and get our trophy. "In first place for junior group division head over heels from aldc" we get up and run to get our trophy.

Once we get back to the dressing room I see a familiar face... it's my dad I run up to him giving him a hug while crying. BEST WEEK EVER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 582 29
Sabrina returns from her injury, will she stay for long or leave once things get hard again? -Book two of two- (Dance Videos included)
261K 10.5K 44
**NOTIF** 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 is now active! 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
57.1K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
39.1K 768 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...