The Actor's Child 《Sebastian...

By Malessasjs

Y/n L/n is a 27 Egyptian-English actress who stars as Aspen. A lost Valkyrie and love interest of Thor Odinso... More

Important info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important info
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Wow!

Chapter 16

626 15 4
By Malessasjs

Y/n POV
1 month later...

I was finally getting some sleep after about 22 hours when the twins finally dozed off.

I missed my bed so much but I was soon almost pulled away by the wails of one of the twins.

I groaned tapping Sebastian on the shoulder. "Your turn." I muttered feeling drained. "Do I?" He asked sitting up.

I returned with a glare to which made him get up. "I was kidding Y/n." He responded kissing my head, closing the door as he left.

We were heading to Paris tomorrow to attend the fashion week then to Cairn until we are physically and mentally back on our feet to return to acting.

There were some offers to star in roles sent to us after the last movie.

I curled up under the sheet too knackered to do anything. I was a literal mess. The crying soon died down and I could finally fall asleep.

Seb opened the door and laid beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer as he spooned me.

"I'm a mess love." "But you're my beautiful mess no one can change that." "Yes and his name his break."

Seb laughed in response kissing my shoulder. "Now I need my sleep and so do you, and it would be appreciated if I'm not interrupted." I giggled as he laid more kisses throughout my sentence.

He sighed defeated, before falling asleep with me.

Next day...

We were awaken by the cries of both children in the other room. Out of instinct, we both got up and immediately headed to see what was the matter.

As we entered the room and went to their cots just for them to laugh. They started this as a habit to grab our attention.

Their bright blues eyes stared back at us filled with joy. "You thought it was funny to falsely alarm mommy and daddy?" Sebastian smiled picking up Dachi as I picked up Stef.

Stef looked up at me with the familiar innocent gaze he gave us when we accused them of something they did do.

"How can I be upset with my darlings?" I smiled as Stef held onto my index finger with his left arm.

The two were both left-handed just like their father and we were both so happy, especially Sebastian.

We agreed to let them use and write with their left hand, the opportunity Seb didn't get as a child himself.

(Devoted ass ppl understand his back story with being lefthanded.)

Seeing as we had 2 hours before our alarms went off,  we headed back to our room with the two to rest and maybe sleep.

We fed them both before heading to our rooms, of course, and I snapped the cutest picture of Seb kissing Dachi which I intended to post as I wasn't active for the month and many were worried but Seb posted on his insta that I was fine just exhausted.

We both laid with Chia and Stef between us on the bed. I picked up my phone once I knew they were comfortable and was suprised by the amount of messages I received.

I would check my phone rarely but this was too much.

I replied to all and saved the important ones. After, I checked Instagram and noticed the many pictures Sebastian posted of us.

The most important people in my life. I love you 3 so much @Y/n_L/n.

Third day of parenthood. Hats off to those who did it for years. We'll soon be like them @Y/n_L/n.

Finally discharged. I wonder if they are just as excited to go home?

The images had thousands of likes and hundreds of comments. I myself liked them before going to my page and posting my first post in months.

The moment was far too special not to snap and now I share with you my favourite moment ❤. @imsebastiabstan.

I clicked post and waited a few moments as the comments along with likes came.

Most were happy that I made a post and they said how they were worried but now can take a deep breath. Others were saying how cute the two looked together.

(Oh and I noticed his hair is cut here but it was required for an upcoming Marvel movie but yh)

Zendaya, Tom and Florence also commented, happy that I was fine. I laid my phone onto a nearby bedstand before I turned my attention back to my family.

I would do anything for them. They were perfect. I rested Stef on my chest as he fell asleep and Seb formed a wall with his body between Dachi and the edge as he watched her slowly fall back to sleep.

💜Time skip🤧

I was in the shower getting ready as Sebastian looked after the twins. We both had changed them into their outfits and I got ready as Seb fed them.

I stepped infront of the mirror for a brief moment before heading outside.

I stepped out to see Seb in a mess, covered with their food and them themselves covered in it. I don't know why we didn't change them after.

"You look beautiful dragă." He smiled getting up as the twins sat in their high chairs. "I'll change them and pack their nappy bags,  you bring the suitcases out when you're finished."

He nodded, gave me a quick kiss before heading to our room.

I threw over an oversized shirt that covered most of my clothing before I picked them up and headed to their room.

I bathed them before changing them into another set of clothing from an open suitcase and placing the current one in a smaller bag.

They laid on the couch in the room as I packed their nappy bag with the necessities.

I took the bags outside and laid them on the counter before heading back to the room and picking them up and heading to the couch.

Habib soon exited along with the suitcases. Georgeta opted on dropping us to the airport and Mother was coming along to babysit and see the others.

Bastian placed the baby bags onto the suitcases and handed me a baby carrier before putting on one himself.

We placed the children in them before I assisted in dragging the suitcases. Georgeta was already outside in the parking lot awaiting for us.

Once there, we greeted our mothers as they assisted with the luggage.

🤧Another time skip 💜

We were boarding the plane and just had our carry on. Seb and I were on one side as mother was on the other.

We had given them their pacifiers from the baby shower and pinned it onto their clothing.

I basically studied the remedies for children traveling and how we can stop the screaming/crying.

The flight began and, as expected, they began to cry and fuss but I used one of the remedies and astonishingly they calmed down. Just have to repeat again in about 10 minutes.

We handed them a toy each as they laid in our arms. We took turns napping, to look after both children whilst one slept.

💜I swear this is the last one🤧

We were finally at the airport in Paris. The twins have been fussing ever since we landed.

They must be hungry so I breastfed one after the other with a blanket over as we found Anastasia and Miles in the parking lot.

The two looked happy and relieved to see the five of us. Ana immediately came dashing and hugged mother first before shifting her attention to me.

She came with wide arms but I stopped her before she harmed or disrupted Dachi. She then realized what was happening and turned to Seb who held Stef.

She squealed before lifting Stef and hugging him while littering his face with kisses. She really loved babies and wanted another. Poor Miles.

I soon finished with Dachi and Seb removed the blanket once I gave him the go ahead. She handed Stef over to Sebastian's before giving the same affection to Dachi.

Miles helped packed the luggage before returning to hug me. He gave Sebastian a lighter glare than before. Great he was finally warming up to him in a few months he'll get a casual look.

We entered the vehicle Miles came with and headed to the hotel nearby the venue as we didn't want to be a burden to Vienna and her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 129 12
One-shots about Bucky barnes some parts are smut some parts are sebastian requests are open
1.8M 38.3K 28
Y/n is the daughter of the world famous Billionaire, Tony Stark. Your life is as normal as it can be until Bucky Barnes enters the tower and turns yo...
409K 10.5K 49
[ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵉᵈᵍᵉˢ ˢᵉʳᶦᵉˢ ] ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ: ¹⁰/³/¹⁷ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᶦⁿᶦˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁹/¹²/¹⁹ ❝what's she doing?❞ ❝she... she got him out of... he went bac...
Mine By Sebbantom

General Fiction

53.7K 1.2K 14
Y/N is a single mother of a baby girl when she meets the one and only Sebastian Stan. Things seem to go well until he realizes she might be more than...