Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision πŸ₯€
he is happy
never let her go <3
choose πŸ‘€ ?
prom 🩢🩢
prom -2 🩢🩢
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts πŸ’œ ep : 1
practice πŸ’“πŸ’«
truth reviled...πŸ₯€
tell me what happened πŸ₯€
File
Shoulder To Cry πŸƒ
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel πŸŽ‘πŸŽ€
Wallpaper πŸ’œ
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy πŸ₯€
Incomplete Story Of Ours πŸ₯€
On Purpose?
Promise 🀞
Dork🌟
🌟End🌟

evening πŸ€

286 18 16
By authorr-beee

Aditi's pov

After two days of constant crying and eating gallons of ice-cream, I was getting ready for school. I really don't wanna get out of house , but I needed to keep my grades high , so I dragged my ass out of bed and took a warm shower.

After getting dressed , I walked downstairs to see my parents having breakfast .

Mom : ohh aditi, you are up ? Are you feeling better now?

I nodded and sat on chair and took a bite of toast lazying. Mom and dad looked so concerned

Dad: hey, if you are not feeling well , skip the school one more day. I will talk to your home-teacher.

Me : no dad I am okay! I am just sleepy .

Mom: you sure?

Me : yeah I am , can you please drop me to school today please?

Dad: yeah why not !! Let's go.

They dropped me off and went on their way. I slowly walked towards my class avoiding all the glairs on my back. After enterning  the class three pairs of eyes fell on me .

Junkook: at last she is here!!

Junkook said excited, and I walked towards my desk.

Nayeon: aww adi I missed you a lot!!

She hugged me tight, I was just standing there , lost in my throughts looking like a zombie for sure . She broke the hug and looked towards me confused.

Nayeon: aditi? Are you still not feeling well?

Three of them looked at me concerned, I shook my head and sat on my chair.

Me: im fine .

Taehung: but you don't seem fine .

I gave them a weak smile.

Me : im just exerted.

They didn't seems to belive me , looking at me with suspension in their eyes .

Nayeon: ohhh ! I forgot to tell you something.

She Slightly jumped on her seat all excited .

Nayeon: we have a new member.....

Miss mang: good morning class!!!

Miss mang entered the classroom cutting nayeon's sentence in half she sat on her seat properly, I was curious at first but that throughts were over powered by my other throughts.

Half of the day flew by, without me knowing . Taehung, junkook and nayeon tried to liten up my mood , but nothing seemed to work. I forced fake smile time to time to make them believe that I am all okay. Suddenly bell rang dragging me out of my zone

Junkook: ahh! Thank god! I was so hungry

Taehung: yeah me too , come on let's goo! Come on girls .

Me : guys you carry on I am not hungry .

Taehung: what?

Junkook: why!!?

Me : I am feeling nauseous.

Nayeon: ohh my poor soul.

She said hugging me and rubbed my back with her soft hands . At this movement I was seriously hating her hugs cause this was forcing me to let my guards down and cry my heart out hugging her. Thankfully before my walls were totally knocked over she broke the hug and looked at me pouting.

Nayeon: it's okay we will not force you to eat . But come with us I want you to meet someone .

I looked at her curious, she bit her lip to suppress her smile and I nodded.

Me : okay. Let's go.

Taehung hold my hand interlocking our fingers together, I looked at him and he looked at me with sparkling eyes , I felt a tickling feeling in my stomach. his touch felt calming as always. he started walking taking me with him followed by the two. As I was walking I looked at our hands , tangled with each other and back at him. A warmth came rushing towards my face and before I knew it I was all blushing.

I was so lost in movement that I totally forgot about the shit that was happening in my life , I was just concentrating on the movement , I was just concentrating on him <3

Before I knew it we were already in the garden area of the school , I was confused .

Me : I throught we were going towards cafeteria?

Junkook: we were but you were felling nauseous, so we all decided to eat in fresh air . It will help you to feel better.

He said smiling at me as we walked towards the bench where everyone was expect for suga and I was so grateful for that. 

Jhope : yayeeee!!! Aditi's here!!

He said excited as we made our way towards them, as soon as I was there hobi engulfed me in a warm hug . His honey like scent was ticking my nose and calming each and every nerve of my body . After a tight hug he let me go.

Jin : Aditi we want you meet someone special.

He said and I noticed a girl seating between Jenni and eunwoo , my eyes widen , my breath was stuck in my lungs and heart was pounding fast . What is she doing here???? I scanned her from head to toe and why is she wearing our schools uniform??!!!!! That means.... SHIT!!!!!

Jenni: aditi meet , Park Chae Young aka rośe. She transferred here when you were on leave.

She stood up and walked toward me with big smile on her face , god she is so beautiful .

Rośe: omg !!! Its you! The beautiful girl from the party!!!

She said excited and hugged me tight. I was just so shocked by her actions but I hugged her back , not to be rude.

Jimin : you two know each other??

Chae Young or we can say rośe nodded After we broke the hug with a smile .

Rośe: yeah! We met at suga's success party.

They all looked shocked, not expecting us to know each other already .

Nayeon: that means you already know who she is ! That's great.

I nodded and smiled at them , surely that was fake smile. Rośe looked at me , saying nothing just staring at my face.

Rośe: so you are the beautiful girl everyone's talking about?

Me : *confused* Everyone was talking about me ?

Rośe: yeah!! Everyone here was talking about you nonstop in your absence , sharing your Indian wedding experiences . Gosh! I wish I was there with you guys .

Me : it's okay you can join us next time for sure

I said fake smiling .

Rośe: I would love too!!! Btw , at first I was not believing everyone here when they used to compliment you a lot. But now when I saw you myself, I believed all their words.

I giggled,

Me: thank you so much Rośe, you are beautiful too!!

Rośe: aww , you are so sweet aditi! .

She said hugging me and I hugged her back .

??: ohh what's going on here ?

Rośe broke the hug as I froze on my place , it was him !! It was suga!!

Rośe: ohh suga!!!

He walked towards us I was still backfacing him, not wanting to face him yet!

Rośe: I was just talking to aditi , she is so sweet!

I closed my eyes irritated, and turned around facing him now , he looked so shocked , but soon his expression was brought back to normal. Rośe was side hugging suga and his hand resting on her waist.

Suga : oh is that so?

He said casually, smiling at rośe. My heart felt heavy with each passing second, my eyes filled with tears and I closed my eyes to hide them , after few seconds when I opened them , My eyes fell on namjoon, who was just seating there with serious expression on his face looking at me . I smiled at him , but he didn't respond , he was just scanning my face. what's wrong with him??

Jenni: I have an idea!!

Jenni squlled excited, grabbing my attention.

Jenni: how about we girls go karaoke after school?? How does that sounds?

She said excited.

Nayeon : yeahhh!! It sounds fabulous! I'm in.

Rośe: me too!!!!!!

I was just looking at the three girls , with no particular expressions.

Nayeon: you are coming with us too right aditi?

Me : I am not sure...

Jenni: noo you can't do that!! We are not going without you!! Rośe tell her!

Rośe: yeahh aditi ! Please tag along please!!!

Three of them looked at me with their big doe eyes , totally melting me with their looks , my eyes accidentally fall on suga and surprisingly he was already looking at me , when our eyes met he looked away.

Me : okay.

Three of them squlled and hugged me squashing me between them as I giggled.

Junkook: that's not fair!! I want to come with you too!!

We broke the hug and looked at junkook, to found him pouting cutely. Awwwww!!!!!!! My heart 🤧🤧🤧

Jenni: im sorry it's only girls hang out , may be next time.

Time skip

Soon the last bell of the day rang , teacher walked out of class , as I gathered my stuff, stuffing them in my bag .

Nayeon: ready?

Me : yep let's go!

I said wearing my bag , I looked at the boys and they threw their bag on their shoulders and walked with us towards the school gate. As we walked out of our classroom rośe and jenni joined us obviously cause they unfortunately are in same class!

At the time we reached at the gate , rest of them were already there.

Jhope : so girls be safe and stay out of trouble.

Jenni: we are not kids hobi! Don't worry.

I giggled and my eyes fell on the couple,

Suga: call me when you reach home okay and if you need anything just feel free to call me .

He said to rośe, her both hands in his , and he kissed her forehead. Breaking my heart in millions of pieces once again .

Jin ; ahhh! I still can't believe our grumpy grandpa is in relationship!! This sounds so impossible.

Rośe giggled and side hugged him as suga rolled his eyes.

Junkook: ahh guys stop , with your cute romance you are making me feel lonely!

Eunwoo: not only you , me too! I wish harleen was here.

Eunwoo pouted and I cooed.

Me : aww poor baby ,

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Soon we four walked from there . Rośe interlocked her armed with mine as we walked talking.

I can say today's evening was perfect. We first went to karaoke and then to a small cafe . We all enjoyed and talked as we stuff our mouths with food.

I was feeling so much better after spending time with three of them. It's like I felt alive again, rośe was really fun to hang with. She was funny a lot funny.

To be honest, I can't hate rośe cause it's not her fault, she didn't even have any idea about mine and suga's relationship like others , so practically it's no one's fault. After a happy day I walked back home with a big smile on my face. I was humming a song as I made my way towards my house. It's 7:45pm.

As I reached my home , someone was already waiting for me on my porch .

Me : namjoon??

As soon as he herd my voice he looked at me and stood up from the stairs of the entrance.

Me : what are you doing here ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 449 16
"But I don't love you Aishwariya, i love Lisa not u my cheep bitch ..., " Jungkook said.. and he hold her cheeks with his warm and soft hands and w...
687K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
49.6K 1.9K 31
This is a story about a crazy girl who likes lives freely and an indiscipline and in other hand we have our mafia king min yoongi who is cold and a d...
895K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...