VR Squad Oneshots

By OneGaySimp

Random ideas I had that no one else has written, also request if anyone would like to- More

Request Info/Rules
----------Oneshots----------
Girls Night
Tongue Twisted
Arts'n Crafts
Spook Day
Dinner Mayhem
Snow Fall
Small Problems
----------Headcanons----------
Gift giving: Friend
Artist Avery AU
When They're Sick: The VR Squad
When They're Sick: The Newbies

VR Squad Cat AU

99 3 1
By OneGaySimp

(Do you like my drawing? 👉👈)

In the 'Gift Giving: Friend' HC thing, I said Friend is kinda like a cat and then I realized... They literally do act like a cat... So yeah...
************************************
(I did way too much research for this, help-)

• Friend would be a Munchkin Cat (SMOL!! SCRUNKLY!!)

• Luna would be a Turkish Angora

• Dr.L would be a Korat

• Maya would be a Ragdoll

• Amber would be a Chimera Cat

• Moe would be a Nebelung

• Natsu would be a Abyssinian

• Tycer would be a American Bobtail (specifically an orange one, them orange cats be psycho as hell-)

• Avery would be a Maine Coon (THAT'S A HUGE BI-)

• Emi would be a Ragamuffin

• Violet would be a Norwegian Forest Cat

• Friend is a fully grown Munchkin but their height causes Luna's maternal instincts to kick in and she just treats them like a kitten.

• In the actual channel, Luna says literally all the time to Friend "Don't hang out with Tycer, Natsu, Avery, Emi, or Violet! They're bad influences on you!"

• But in this AU, if Luna didn't want Friend hanging out with someone, she would just walk over, pick them up by the scruff and walk away.

• Tycer is that one cat who runs around and causes destruction at 3am, tackles the others randomly, gets a bit too rough when play fighting, will steal the others treats and food, and he would 100% topple Friend over all the time.

• Violet is that one cat that is normally calm but sometimes you think they're trying to sacrifice you to the dark lords... Which she is.

• Amber, Maya, Moe, and Dr.L are pretty standard house cats. They just live there and will ignore you unless you have something of importance to them (food).

• Natsu is a food-aholic, and is for some reason, 10x worse than everybody else when given catnip.

• I made Avery an extremely big cat, because they are (in the channel) a demon (demons are big as shi-), and also, I though the size comparison to Friend would be funny.

• Avery acts like one of those dogs in those videos that are getting introduced to a kitten, and they just kind lay a distance away from it but observe it.

• Avery just kind follows Friend around and observes them, in some sort of weird fascination way.

• Emi is that cat that you think is letting you pet it but then will immediately bite your hand off.

• Emi is also that cat that gets into non playful fights, and hisses a lot at all the others, but not so much at Friend.

• Emi is kinda the same as Avery, she just watches Friend and doesn't disturb them.

• Luna gets really anxious and panicked when Friend gets taken to the vet without her, or without a warning.

• She also gets all worked up about Avery following Friend around everywhere. How would you feel if some 6 to 7 foot guy was following your 3 foot baby around??

• Luna doesn't like the others messing with Friend because she sees them as a kitten and thinks the others are too harsh on them.

• Amber and Maya, les cats <3. They definitely just sit around and watch all the chaos unfold.

• Dr.L is probably the only one who knows tricks and listens to the owner (if they have one).

• Dr.L also definitely has some sort of eyesight issues, he's not blind, just has bad vision. Either he has a scar across his eyes or a disease/birth defect of some type.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
311 3 11
~•~ If you want more information as of why this book has been discontinued check the 'Pls. dun't kill meh ;-;(A/N)" chapter~your internet mom Firecas...
24.8K 541 41
I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoesminecraft House_Owner ThatguyBarney Red...
627K 27.3K 96
A series of oneshots that express the love Jack and Mark share. Join us along this journey and watch these two goobers as they explore many prompts a...