Someone I Knew Before // LMK...

By _biscuitboo

Wukong and Macaque used to be so close, inseparable, but that all changed after one night, one party, one dri... More

{ P } You Cheater! { P }
{ 1 } Seeing Someone Familiar { 1 }
{ 2 } Assumptions { 2 }
{ 3 } We Meet Again { 3 }
{ 5 } The Comfort We Once Felt { 5 }
{ A/N } Hey guys,,
{ ermm }

{ 4 } The Truth { 4 }

213 6 5
By _biscuitboo

{ 🌙 } - Macaque's POV - { 🌙 }

I stared at my phone. Do I text him? No. No I shouldn't. But.. I should talk to to him and tell him what happened so he doesn't.. hate me anymore. I-I-..

"Dad! Dad!" Rumble ran into my room,

"Yes?" I sat turning to him dropping my phone.

"I wanna hang out with Mk!" Rumble said with excitement.

"How about we-"

"I WANNA HANG OUT WITH MK!" Rumble yelled. I sighed. There goes not texting Wukong.

"I'll.. um. Text him, okay?" I said with a smile. He jumped around. I checked my phone, he beat me to it.

"Hey! Sorry to start our messages off like this, but the kids want to hang out." What does he mean, "start our messages off" I stared at the message he sent. I hesitated. I don't want him to get the wrong impression of me, because I fucked up 10 years ago, just meeting again. I set my phone down and put my hands in my hair. I sighed. I then picked my phone up and just, typed.

"Yeah! That sounds great, actually. Um, there's a few things I wanna talk to you about actually, if you don't mind." Before I even proofread or anything my finger slipped and the message sent. Fuck. He's going to hate me, "there's a few things I wanna talk about?" How stupid am I?!

Ding!

I jumped. He messaged back already?!

"Yeah, I think there ARE a few things we need to talk about." He sent. I sighed. Classic Wukong. I got up and got ready deciding which shirt I should wear, although, I'm not sure why I'm worried about a stupid shirt, it's not like I'm going on a date with him. As if he'd ever love me again. Finally deciding on this nice sun and moon button up. I looked in the mirror. I'm not over dressing this, am I? I mean come on, you're going to your exes house. I was about to change my shirt again until my kids yelled my name.

"DADD! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG?!" Rumble yelled. I paused. So much for changing.

"N-nothing! I'm almost done!" I said running out of my room. They smiled and jumped up and down. My kids were all ready to go, I sighed and slipped on my tye dye Crocs. Rumble giggled.

"You look like your going to a fancy dinner and your wearing Crocs?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shush," I said grabbing my keys. Rumble and Savage ran to the car as I took my time and walked like a normal person. I got in the car and there were already in the back kicking their feet. I buckled my seat belt and put the key in the key hole.

Wukong texted me his address, surprisingly it wasn't that far, it was those apartments right across the road from us. I pulled the parking lot, I asked Wukong what floor and number as soon as he texted me it I quickly walked up. Faster than Rumble and Savage, I checked my phone to double check if this was the right floor. Nodding to myself. I took a breath and knocked. Wukong opened the door.

"Hey!" He said with a smile. I was about to say something until Rumble and Savage ran inside. Wukong laughed. I rubbed the back of my head embarrassed.

"I'm sorry about them, their crazy." I said nervously." I said. He giggled.

"Don't worry about it." He said. We stayed silent for a minute. "So um, you needed to talk?" He asked. I paused.

"Oh.. um- yeah," I rubbed my arm. "...Can I come in?" I asked. Wukong paused.

"Um.. sure." He said moving to let me in. I walked in, he shut the door and I rubbed my arm.

"What do you need to talk about?" He asked.

"...That night everything went down..-" I started.

"Oh my fucking lord.." He mumbled.

"No! Really, please, I just want to explain everything. You can hate me after." I said. He sighed and nodded. I sighed.

{ 🌙 } - 2019, Friday Night. . .

My phone kept getting spammed. I groaned and sat up,

"Who the fuck is texting me at 12 at night..?" I mumbled snatching my phone off my night stand. I looked at my messages.

Lady 😐😐

- Heyyy Macaque.. ;)
( - 11.45 )

- Macaque please! Respond! 😭😭
( - 11:50 )

- Please, seriously I need to ask you a question 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
(12:24)

- MACAQUE!
(12:30)

- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 12:33 )

I rolled my eyes. The fuck does she want? It's to late for this whore to be texting me. I looked besides me at my boyfriend sleeping. I smiled and kisses his cheek then got up and walked out of the room to call her. She answered.

"Macaque! I was wondering when you'd call!" She said excited. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. The fuck do you want. I'm trying to sleep." I growled. She giggled.

"There's a party at Azures, I know you don't like him to much.. but we were want you to come!" She said happpily. I groaned

"You know how I feel about parties, plus, if I went to a party without Wukong knowing, he'd break up with me and I don't wanna fucking risk my realtionship." I said. She huffed.

"Just once..? Please? I'll leave you alone the rest of the night. No. I won't bother you at all!" She begged. I groaned.

"If I do, do you promise to leave me the fuck alone for real?" I said seriously.

"Yes!" She said fast. I gripped my phone.

"For real." I said.

"Yes! I promise!" She said loudly. I sighed and hung up, I threw on a hoodie on and sweat pants on. Looked at Wukong and kisses him on his cheek and smiled.

"I love you, I'll be back soon." I whispered to him even though he couldn't hear me. I stood up and walked out. I walked to Azures floor and as expected the door was open and it was definitely a party. Half of the school was there, I hated it. I hated being social with people. I put my hood up and shoved my hands in my pockets. There stood lady, wearing very revealing clothing, I gagged. She turned.

"Macaque!" She gasped and ran to me, hugging me. I pushed her off.

"Get the fuck off me." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I made you a drink!" She shoved a cup in my hand.

"Woah.. hey, I came, that's enough. I don't do drinks. I'm not getting drunk tonight." I said shoving the cup in her hand again.

"It's not alcohol! It's lemonade! Mixed in with fruit punch!" She said. Of course since I was half asleep, I took a sip because I believed her. I raised my eye brow.

"You made this?" I asked. She nodded. I folded my arms.

"It's not bad, actually." I took another drink. Obviously it was a horrible idea. Because I don't remember anything after I drank the drink. Which is probably when that photo of me kissing her came from. All I remember is..

"Macaque?" A taller boy kicked me.

"Huh?.." I said grabbing the back of my head.

"What are you doing here still? The party ended thrity minutes ago." Peng said. I jolted up. Azure staring at me with a disgusted look continuing to text on his phone and Tusk right besides him.

"What happened?!" I yelled standing up falling intop of Peng. He caught me.

"You had a bit to much drinks." Tusk said glaring at me. I looked at him.

"What?.." I said. Peng was silent.

"We should get you back to your room." He said. I nodded trying to walk fast, he grabbed my arm and held me so I didn't fall.

{ ☀️ } - 2032, Current time

"But I was to egar because I was worried about you. And that's when everything blacked out and then you screamed at me. And everything happened." I said folding my arms. Wukong just stared at me like a little kid who just found out Santa isn't real. "I don't expect you to believe me. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just wanted to tell you and explain myself." I said. Wukong kept staring at me, his face was almost hilarious. He just hugged me. I paused. I slowly and hestent put my arms around him.
"I- dont-" I started.

"Shut up!" He said. I paused and stayed silent. "I forgive you.. I'm sorry.." He said. I smiled and pulled him closer.

"It's not your fault."

( - A/N - I'm going eepy now, I hope you guys like this chapter, I'm braindead and need melatonin 😭 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
647K 67.5K 26
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
12.9K 462 36
Yn- why are you staring at me like this. (scared) Taehyung- seeing what's mine (smirk ๐Ÿ˜) Now you have to read my story . It is a story on a simp...
435K 24K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...