Tale of the nine tailed 1938...

By Byeiol22

What if you were sent with Lee yeon and Ko shin ju to bring back the Guardian Stone? read or you'll never fi... More

About You!~
Visting The Past!~
In the Year 1938!~
Brother hood!~
Myoyeongak!~
Saving Rang! but What about us returning?!

Rang!~

445 22 6
By Byeiol22

-Y/N POV-

"O-Oh, well you see-" I said not quite sure if I should tell him.

"Actually I haven't slept since 3 days as I was gaming and watching anime continously." I said looking down, knowing he'll scold me.

"WHAT!? Last time I told you to sleep more didn't I? Then why did you play games and watch anime?" He scolded me ..
"Come on, I couldn't sleep anyways, no matter how hard I try, you know I have insomnia . So I-" I said but was cut off by yeon.
"I told you to stop playing those games and watching anime all night right ?" He said.

"But, Life is a game and anime is life" I whined. "Gosh, this girl" he said looking away.

"Oh" I said while looking at the soldiers who came up to us and are now pointing guns at us.

Then someone came over to us and started saying something in Japanese. Although I know and understand Japanese well I didn't listen to anything he said. He was just rambling and wasn't even paying attention, I looked over to yeon and he seemed to be paying attention.

'Seriously?'

Suddenly, he pointed his gun at yeon and BAM!

My alarm started ringing. "Wha- damn it" I said and took out my phone. "This damn alar- huh? It's my work out time already?" I said as I turned off the alarm and put it back in my pocket.

Officers started whispering about how music played from that 'match box looking thing'

Yeon got up and took off the rope, I did the same and he also said " I don't understand a word you're babbling, I'm under-educated. I didn't even take CSAT."

"Btw have you guys seen my stuff? It looks like small rock, it's really important" yeon said and started checking his pockets.

'God! Don't tell me he lost it' I thought to myself as I bit my lip.

Suddenly, the officer shot both of us and we were blown away a bit. I stood up again as it didn't effect me even a bit. No way they thought that would effect us, did they? Wait my outfit!! They made a HOLE IN IT!!

"Damn it, you made a ho-" yeon was speaking but I cut him off. " THE FUCK ? THIS WAS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT AND YOU JUST MADE A HOLE IN HERE YOU PEICE OF SHIT-" I was saying in japanese and he shot me again 3 times

"HEY, HOW DARE YOU CUT ME OFF? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, RUINING MY FAVORITE OUTFIT YOU BITCH" I said in Japanese and went to him, took his gun and pointed it at him.

"Who a-are y-y-you?" He asked. "Me? I'm your death" I said and shot him. "Headshot!" I said and smirked looking at them. "Alright, who wants to be next? Now, time for some workout!" I said and threw the gun looking cool.

"Shoot them. Shoot them both."A soldier said as many officers started firing. I turned my infinity on and went to them casually and grab a guy's gun and put a hand on there shoulder and said. "Remember, you guys started it" I smirked as I threw the guy's gun and started hitting him.

Me and yeon were beating up the guys until there was one left. Turned to look at him and saw Rang smoking. Yeon and I went to the guy.
"Give me your gun" yeon ordered him but he was still so scared to even move and he was shaking too.

"I said give it to me" yeon said as he snatched the gun. He then put the gun on that guy's shoulder and told him not even to breathe. 'Damn- he's so harsh on him. He looks so young.' I thought.

"It's ok don't be scared. He won't hurt you, don't worry" I said patting his shoulder and giving him a bright smile. Then I leaned on his shoulder as I used my right hand to keep my chin up. I saw Rang about to lit his cigarette. Yeon aimed and shot!

The cigarette was now ruined and Rang looked at us furiously. "Perfect aim!" I said excited to see his reaction. "QUIT SMOKING, YOU PUNK" We both yelled at him. " I'm his older brother. Smoking is bad for you, no?" Yeon said to the guy smiling proudly at his actions. The guy nodded nervously. I too nodded letting out a small "hm"

-That soldier guy POV-

Our every soldier was getting killed. They both were killing them so effortlessly even though they are at disadvantage as we outnumber them and have guns too, but the bullets don't seem to hurt them, just what are they!? Soon, I was the only one left. I was so scared... so scared what might happen to me. That man started to walk towards me, I was so scared, I was shivering with fear to the point that I didn't even hear what the man said until he snatched my gun. 'Is he going to kill me? Please make it fast then.'  He then put the gun on my shoulder and told me not to move and not to even breathe. Gosh I was so scared I thought I might die but suddenly this really beautiful girl just came up to me and assured me that everything is going to be fine.

Her words were so assuring, her smile was so gentle and kind, her eyes shining as bright as the sun, I felt my cheeks heat up. Her smile was so gentle and sweet that I forgot all my worries, it was just like all those negative thoughts just vanished off. And when she put her hand and chin on my shoulder, I bet my face was as red as a tomato.. I can't believe SHE leaned on my shoulder..

She's so cute! Suddenly after that guy shot the bullet he looked at me smiling widely and said how he is that guy's older brother and how smoking is bad for you. I just nodded nervously, still not sure what they would do to me. That girl is really gorgeous but a really skilled fighter too, she's totally my type! When they were both focusing somewhere else I ran off thinking how I escaped death and hoping I would meet that girl again.

-End of POV-

-Y/N POV-

We looked back at Rang. The soldier guy ran away. Rang threw his cigarette and put his hat aside and pulled out "A missile gun?" Said tilting my head. "Wait a minute" yeon said scared. And the next moment. We were blown up by our Brother!

We were now inside a hut/house type thing/storage room?

Yeon had a few scratches but as I had my infinity on, it didn't hurt me. I was only blown away because of the air pressure. This also wouldn't have happened if I wasn't lacking energy and sleep. Cause of lacking sleep and a lot of energy I couldn't use 100% of my infinity barrier, I was using 45% only. I sigh.

"Brother, you still alive?" Rang asked rather sarcasticly. And pulled out 2 guns from behind his back.

-(Timeskip)-
(After their fight)

Suddenly Rang ran towards yeon with his axe, yeon dropped his sword resulting in Rang hitting him with the axe.

Rang looked shocked as he expected yeon to dodge the Attack. "Why didn't you dodge it?" He asked yeon. "Because that's the only way you would believe me." Yeon said with a sad smile. That moment I saw loneliness, fear, sadness and all short of emotions in his eyes. I really feel pity for him. He suffered all his life alone.. and yeon who took care of him for a couple of years also abandoned him cause he couldn't bare the loss of his loved one. He suffered all alone not telling anything to anyone and being all alone with those negative thoughts and emotions. I missed him so much but I really can't help but feel bad for leaving him, after a couple of hours we would probably be in the future without Rang.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll make more longer chapters from now on.

Btw I have been thinking about writing another ff, it will be an anime ff but I hope you all can support me..

Author-chan!☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
124K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...