Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 38

456 21 1
By K-Destiiny

The weeks passed quickly and Le was on TV every week, the UK tour was delayed until after Royal Rumble where Le had another match with Kevin Owens. At the start of the match, Le performed a Superman Punch on Kevin only for Kevin to get up. Kevin countered a Spear from Le into a Pop-up Powerbomb, however, Le rose to his feet at the 4-count. Midway, the two fought at ringside where Le viciously attacked Kevin with the steel steps. Le then threw Kevin through an announce table from the LED boards of the arena.

Kevin and Le fought backstage where Le hit Kevin with a golf cart. Kevin then performed a Senton Bomb on Le off a forklift through a table. In the end, Kevin got his revenge and handcuffed Le to a lighting trellis. Unable to get to his feet and avoid losing, Le incapacitated the referee by shoving him into the trellis. I ran out and successfully freed my husband from the cuffs. Le then applied the guillotine choke on Kevin, incapacitating him and preventing him from rising to his feet by the count of 10, which ensured my husband retained the title.

After Royal Rumble, we had the UK tour and that was filling me with anxiety. There were some travel issues and the group of wrestlers meant to travel had their dates switched because of the Rumble. When the time came to travel, I was more than a little keyed up. We said bye to the kids and I almost cried while the boys were all fine with their grandparents and Titi Mel.

"Baby, the kids are gonna be fine." Le said, lacing our fingers together in the Uber.

"I know, it's just t he first time we're gonna be away from them for more than just a few hours. Le, two weeks is a lot of time and then there's the time difference and ... ugh! I know I'm doing the most and being super extra." I sighed.

"You're not, baby. You're a new mom ..."

"Biologically." I corrected.

"Biologically a new mom who's leaving her babies for the first time. Your nerves are totally understandable and fine. Don't feel bad about being a good mom." he said, kissing the back of my hand.

"Te amo." I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, too. Enjoy this trip, baby. This is a good thing, space is good. Wait until you see their faces when we get home." he smiled.

"That reaction is mine this time." I smiled back.

The flights were long, they always are overseas. There were a bunch of our friends on this trip so that made travel time entertaining, at least. Once we arrived, thankfully we were all able to go to the hotel and rest for a night. Then, it was time for two weeks of fast-paced, adrenaline-filled fun.

We figured out a good schedule and video-chatted the kids twice a day. Work was so much fun though and I felt a lot of guilt for enjoying it as much as I am. Le talked me off of the mom-guilt cliff a few times and I was in a good mood for the majority of the time. Fan interaction helped a lot, I really do love what I do. Even interacting with the fans who don't like us was fun. By the time it was all over, I was still full of adrenaline.

"That was so much fun." I said to my husband as we walked into our hotel room in Paris.

"Seeing you in the ring again was really great." he smiled.

"It felt amazing, it wasn't a televised event but it was still great." I smiled back.

"Baby, you belong in the ring." he said.

"Hmm, we make a good team. All of us do."

"That we do ... this whole Bloodline thing feels really good." he said, sitting down on the big sofa/

"That it does and I know something else that'll make you feel good." I smirked, straddling his thighs and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh really?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, you see, I realized that I have yet to acknowledge my tribal chief." I said, leaning in to nuzzle his neck.

"Baby, I'm the one that should acknowledge you. You're the one putting in double the work with the kids."

"No sir, it's my turn to acknowledge the tribal chief."

"Ari ..." he groaned.

I started kissing his neck and pulled his shirt and undershirt off. His hold around my waist tightened and loosened a few times while we kissed, it was soft and tender, just us. It won't last long like this, neither of us can keep it up, so I just enjoyed it.

"I love you, Ariana Angle-Anoa'i. I love you and our family and the life that we have. I know that none of it would be possible without you, lalale'i." he said, brushing my hair away from my face.

"Te amo por igual, mi amor."

"Baby ..." he groaned as I moved my hands over his chest and lower to unbutton his jeans.

"What do you want, tribal chief?"

"It's like that tonight?" he asked.

His hold on me loosened and one hand tangled in my hair, pulling on it to make me look up at him. Le started kissing my neck, making me moan softly.

"Answer me, Ariana. Is that how it's gonna be tonight?"

"Yes, papi." I moaned again as he sucked on my sweet spot. "Tell me what you want tonight, tribal chief."

Pulling away from him a little, I bit my lip as he ran his tongue over his lips. Anticipation fluttered in my stomach as he just watched me, his hand still tangled in my hair. While he decides what he wants, I took the initiative and started kissing his neck again. His hands moved to my waist, pulling my shirt off this time. The way that he looks at me, hungry, like a predator in front of his prey, really gets my blood boiling.

"You wanna acknowledge your tribal chief, lalale'i?" he asked, his voice deep and deliciously darker.

"Yes papi, it's my turn."

"Alright, to your knees baby. Put that pretty mouth to work."

He wrapped his arms around me and kept me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands over the back of it, kneading the tension out of his muscles. Slowly, I kissed along his jaw and neck, smiling when his head fell back against the sofa with a soft, manly groan. I slipped in between his legs after feeling him harden in his pants, working the zipper open. His cock jumped up when I pulled it out, my favorite treat.

I swirled my tongue over and up his shaft, using my left hand to massage his balls. My husband's moans, grunts, and groans are some of my favorite sounds ever. He looks absolutely sinful with his head thrown back and his lips parted, just enjoying his pleasure. I lowered my head, taking a little at a time to tease him. His hands quickly moved to my hair and he started to guide my movements, I just followed his lead. His breathing became shallow and ragged much to my enjoyment.

After adjusting my position a little after a few minutes of teasing him, I lowered my head to take more of him into my mouth. I managed to take all of him, I've been practicing and enjoyed myself while pleasuring him. His hips jerked up, momentarily cutting off my airflow, so I pulled away. Le used his hands to guide me back to his hard cock and to guide my movements again. He did let me switch the pace up and let me tease him some more. I knew when he was close because his muscular thighs tensed up and his grip on my hair tightened. I thoroughly enjoyed pleasing my husband until he orgasmed and I licked him clean.

"Hmm ... come here baby." he mumbled.

I looked up at his heavy-lidded eyes and smiled. Knowing that something I did caused him to be in this happy, blissful state made me feel really good. He grabbed me by my waist when I stood up and then he stood up too.

"Shower?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not yet." he replied as he grabbed my ass and picked me up.

"Te amo." I whispered as he walked.

"And I love you, lalele'i."

I kissed his neck until he dropped me on the bed. No shirt, loose hair, pants open and hanging low, my husband is absolutely and sinfully delectable. I laughed when he nudged me back softly and started pulling my pants off.

"Mi amor?"

"Come here." he said, holding his hand out now.

"What can I do for you tonight, my tribal chief?" I asked as he tugged me onto my knees and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He just smiled as his hands moved over my waist and up my back to unclip my bra. I let my head fall back as his lips moved over my neck. His hands moved again and he cupped my breasts, teasing my nipples, and I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through my body. Softly he laid me back down and pulled my legs from under me.

"You can't hold onto the headboard, so I want you to grab the pillow and don't let go." he smirked.

"Baby ... this was supposed to be about you." I argued.

"But it is. Giving you pleasure, watching you react to my actions, seeing you in the midst of our passion brings me immense pleasure. Baby, I know you, how much you like touch, how you crave it, just how much you like touching me but not this time. I'm gonna make your orgasm because you deserve it for willingly acknowledging your tribal chief. If you move your hands or touch anything other than the pillow, I'll stop. We'll shower, eat something, and go to sleep. No gratification until we get home and you get your punishment, am I clear?" he asked, hovering over me.

"Yes, my tribal chief."

It's not often that we have the freedom or time to play games like this now, so I'm planning on taking full advantage of it, and clearly, so is he.

"That's my good girl ... now scoot back to the pillow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
253K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/2/24: Editing for grammar and clarity in preparation to...
9.2K 391 18
1076 the flight they met on. Seeking liberation from a suffocating relationship in Atlanta. Hazel's impulsive decision to leave town on a flight to...
113K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018