Earth cubs interstellar explo...

By Heather_Nill

At the end of the world, humanity moved to the stars. In the year 8023, human beings have long adapted to the... More

Synopsis & 01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10-12
13-15
16-18
19-20
21-23
24-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
Next

61-70

544 6 0
By Heather_Nill

After Lan Lan introduced Cus's father to the big brothers, she introduced the big brothers to Kus's father.

"Dad, this is Brother 0, this is Brother Yousang, this is Brother Gecko, ah, Brother Gecko is Lan Lan's name for Big Brother, in fact, Brother Gecko is called Brother Shishu, and there is..."

As soon as the little girl talked about it, everyone didn't interrupt her, just listened to her, and when she finished introducing people, she began to introduce small animals again...

She seemed to have endless words to say to her father Kus.

Later, the little girl even talked in detail about everything that happened when she entered the forest here, one moment talking about alienated pathogens, the other about volcanic eruptions, and she also focused on her being betrayed by a big sister.

"Lan Lan obviously wanted to help the big sister at that time, but the big sister was so fierce, she arrested Lan Lan and threw it on the ground, Lan Lan was injured in many places on her body at that time!"

The little girl remembered that incident and began to be aggrieved again, she rolled up her sleeves, pointed to two places that still had light red marks, and said: "Here and here, dad, you see, this is it!" Lan

Lan excitedly sued her father!

When Mom and Dad are not around, Lan Lan can be very strong and strong, but as soon as she sees Mom and Dad, those grievances and injustices all return to Lan Lan's mind.

Lan Lan hummed and coquettishly with her father, and she had to coax her father to be unhappy.

Cus held the little girl's wrist, and he looked at the prints on her arm.

Li Wei showed them that video before, and they clearly saw in the camera how the woman named Wei Xuecha viciously injured Lan Lan...

Recalling the frame in the video screen, scene by scene, Kus's cold eyes instantly released a swarming killing intent!

The moment the killing intent exploded, a suppressive force that made people's backs chill suddenly appeared in the cave.

Shi Shu, Mianfeng, and You Sang, three 3S teenagers with keen five senses, immediately raised their heads.

But in just an instant, the killing intent that flashed just now actually disappeared again.

Is it their delusion?

No, it's not!

That creepy feeling has obviously really happened...

But who?

Who in the cave would have such a terrifying deterrent?

The moment his killing intent leaked out, Cus realized that he had forgotten to hide his emotions.

He quickly retracted his breath and did not let anyone notice anything wrong.

However, the young man's slightly hard lips were tightly pursed, and his rough fingertips groped the little girl's delicate skin and asked, "Does it still hurt?"
Lan
Lan shook her head obediently: "It doesn't hurt anymore..."
But he emphasized: "
But it hurt before!"

Cus took his daughter into his arms and let her sit on his lap, he said: "That big sister is really bad, she actually bullied Lan Lan, did Lan Lan take revenge on her?"

The little girl tilted her head: "Revenge?

Cus explained: "It's that what she does to you, you do to her."
Lan
Lan flattened her small mouth and shook her head: "Lan Lan did not retaliate against the big sister, that big sister pushed Lan Lan and left, Lan Lan did not see her again."

Cus touched his daughter's hair: "Then next time I see her, Lan Lan will also push her."
Lan
Lan immediately agreed with revenge: "Good! Big

sisters can push Lan Lan, why can't Lan Lan push Big Sister!

However, if the big sister is willing to say sorry to Lan Lan, Lan Lan can also not push the big sister, but the big sister must sincerely apologize to Lan Lan! Because Lan Lan really suffered a lot of injuries! I also drank a lot of super bad potions!

Kus looked at the seals in his daughter's hand again, and he actually knew that whether it was Wei Xuecha or the Wei family, it had been completely cleaned up by Li Wei.

However, that was not enough, Li Wei was too indecisive after all, and actually did not ask for their lives!

That Wei Xuecha just broke an arm, she just broke a thousand arms, can it be compared to a strand of blue hair?

That Wei Xuecha's father was only half paralyzed by the beating, but didn't he have the other half left!

In short, too light, these punishments are too light!

But it doesn't matter, the real punishment will soon be carried out by them.

Li Wei, heh, the people of the empire, they can't be relied on at all!

Cus said to the little girl again: "But Lan Lan, if Lan Lan never sees that big sister again, don't be disappointed, we just don't know her before."
Lan
Lan nodded again, and she said obediently: "Lan Lan will not be disappointed, Lan Lan doesn't like that big sister, Lan Lan doesn't want to remember the person who makes Lan Lan unhappy, Lan Lan's little brain, will only remember people who are good to Lan Lan, and people Lan Lan likes, such as Cus's father!"

The little girl said, and put her arms around her father's neck again, burying her little face in her father's neck.

Cus was amused by the little girl's sweet words, he hugged his daughter tightly and rubbed the back of her head: "You, why are you so well-behaved?" Whose daughter is such a well-behaved baby?

The little girl was brittle: "It's Daddy's daughter!"

Cuss smiled: "Yes, it's Daddy's daughter, it's Daddy's favorite blue and blue." On

the hovercar.

Donald; "..." Love

a fart!

With a "pop", he directly turned off the live broadcast screen.

The other people sitting in the car did not dare to come out of the atmosphere in an instant.

Time passed minute by minute, until the atmosphere in the carriage was about to freeze into ice, Donald suddenly spoke up again: "Where is the daughter?" No

one in the carriage made a sound.

Donald accentuated his voice and looked at the person in front of him with a gloomy gaze: "Speak!"

A henchman quickly replied: "Not good! He swallowed his spit: "Daughter, it's not good at all!"

Donald's angry heart was slightly relieved.

His eyes were closed, he leaned his body on the back of the saddle, raised his chin, and the poison core flower on his neck was once again open: "Where is it bad?"

The subordinates racked their brains: "Not good... It's not good in... Daughter, so cute that it will affect the speed at which the father draws his sword?

Donald opened his eyes instantly: "What do you say!"

The subordinates were sweating: "Less, less."Handsome forgiveness!

Another subordinate wisely proposed at this time: "Young Shuai, if you hate that kid named Lan Lan, it's better to let Wei Chong take her..."

The subordinate squinted his eyes and made a sinister gesture of wiping his neck.

But what answered him was the young marshal of their family who struck a heavy punch like a thunderbolt, breaking through the mountains and rivers!

Donald punched his subordinates in the eye, gave people a black circle, and cursed: "You stupid!" She's my sister! The

heavy rain in
the Crazy Canyon finally stopped the next day.

As soon as the heavy rain stopped, everyone who had been nesting in the cave for two days was finally able to go out and breathe.

The air in the mountains and forests is good, and the heavy rain seems to wash the entire valley.

The iron-toothed bear also began to run into the mountains and forests.

Lan Lan thought that the giant panda was going home, and she decided to send the giant panda home.

So everyone divided the work.

Some of the people stayed in the cave to study the route to the Beacon Forest before the pursuit training began.

Some people went inside the valley to see if they could find some spare supplies.

And Shi Shu, Yusang and Kus accompanied the little girl and sent the iron-toothed bear home.

......

"This iron-toothed bear can really walk, where does it live?"

The black and white bear in front had been walking for almost half an hour, and this place was already far away from the cave before them, and Yusang couldn't hold back and complained.

Shi Shu did not speak, his inky eyes always looked at the young man in front of him faintly, the young man was still playing the identity of the little girl's father, and his big hand had been holding the little girl's little hand.

"Roar!" At this moment, the iron-toothed bear in front suddenly stopped, and then it turned around and went to a small green bamboo forest.

The iron-toothed bear sat on the ground and began to gouge the bamboo shoots on the ground.

After digging for a long time, it dug out a broken bamboo shoot with soil, and the black and white bear took a bite and gnawed a mouthful of mud.

"Oh, giant panda, you wipe it and eat it."

Lan Lan walked over and helped the giant panda clean the bamboo shoots.

But the giant panda usually eats by itself seems to be so rough, it still eats messily, and does not pay attention to eating at all.

"Forget it, I'll come, I'm used to digging bamboo these two days." Yusang rolled up his sleeves, took out his weapon knife, and began to harvest the bamboo and bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest, and he said to Kus and Shishu: "Don't stand still either, dig together, dig faster." "

Cutting bamboo is not difficult.

Soon, a hill-like bamboo and bamboo shoots were piled up in front of the iron-toothed bear.

The iron-toothed bear ate with relish, and it seemed that he was not in a hurry to go home.

When the giant panda ate bamboo, Lan Lan touched its fur next to it, and she said while touching: "Giant panda, Lan Lan is leaving, I won't see you anymore, will you think Lan Lan?" The

iron-toothed bear, which only cares about the dry rice, can't understand what the little girl is saying, and it continues to rattle and spit out the bamboo skin and eat the bamboo heart.

But at this moment, suddenly a gust of wind blew.

This wind is not strong, like a fresh breeze, but with the wind, there is a pungent smell.

Cus smelled this somewhat familiar smell, he was stunned for a moment, his brows suddenly frowned, he raised his head, his calm gaze, scanning around, as if looking for something.

Meanwhile, in the building of the deadly training ground.

The sirens of "Didi Didi" are heard endlessly.

"What's wrong?"

Hu Qingya walked into the data testing room, looked at the constantly flashing red light on the light screen, and asked: "Why is the air quality in the Mad Canyon area dropping so fast?" The

staff who tested the data were also confused: "Director Hu, I don't know what the reason is, the air on this side of the crazy canyon seems to be suddenly polluted by something, and the air quality has fallen below the red line in an instant, and we are still looking for the reason."

Hu Qingya narrowed her eyes, her gaze swept over the screen of the live broadcast room next to her, and soon, she captured Lan Lan's figure in the crowd of screens.

Lan Lan doesn't seem to know what happened, but it can be seen from the live broadcast room that the tone of the entire live broadcast room suddenly became dim, because the sky that was originally clean as a wash suddenly became turbid, so the light radiated down, and the light also became turbid.

Hu Qingya's face was unkind: "Can this pollution be controlled?" The

staff was sweating: "It's an unknown polluting gas, and the coverage speed is fast, it may be ..."

-

"Scum?"

In a high-end hotel in Yaxing, Donald continued to watch the live broadcast room.

However, watching the color of the live broadcast room slowly change, his face was suddenly not very good.

The subordinates around him also found: "Young marshal, it should be Wei Chong, Shi Shu and You Sang went out alone, Wei Chong estimated that this was an excellent mobile phone meeting, so he used our gasification weapon 'scum', 'scum' is very destructive, the air in this area will soon be strongly polluted, at that time, people in the source of pollution, even those with 3S ability, will ..."

When his subordinates said this, he suddenly didn't say anything, because he found that the face of the young marshal of their family had been dark to the extreme.

Donald's gloomy gaze looked at the subordinates beside him heavily, and in his throat, a suppressed questioning voice came out: "No one informed him... The commander, and the young lord, are all in it! Subordinate

: "..." Huh

?

Commander-in-chief, they know ...

Young Lord... Who is it?

The initial development of the "scum" was carried out by Kus himself.

In battles with the Imperial Army, the rebels will always suffer losses in some large battles due to their small numbers.

And gasification weapons such a partial magic weapon, specializing in less victory, surprise, Kus has always loved to use gasification weapons as the first gun to start assault wars.

However, it turns out that evil is really subject to retribution...

Gasification weapons are indiscriminate attacks, and as long as gasification weapons are used in an area, this area will become a heavily polluted no-go zone for at least the next two hundred years.

Human beings cannot survive in such a place, animals and plants cannot grow in such a place, and this place will be completely wasteland.

Destroying the environment is a first-degree felony in the interstellar law, but as a rebel leader, how can he care about the laws of the imperial army.

Kus once arbitrarily used "scum" to destroy the ecology, he doesn't care what the consequences are, anyway, it was someone else who died ...

Until, the man who died became him...

He was eaten back by the evil he had done...

That time, he was trapped in a dense forest polluted by "scum".

The forest was like a labyrinth, and he was trapped in it for seven days.

Seven days later, when he came out again, the spiritual power of the riot almost killed him!

The riot factor destroyed his combat effectiveness, his brain collapsed because of mental power, every minute and every second was in an extremely torn pain, the imperial army easily captured him, he from a high, invincible rebel vanguard commander, into a lingering, even high-level weapons can not hold the garbage waste!

Yes, when locked up in the Death Star, Kus was so weak that he couldn't even beat a C-level ability!

Why hasn't Donald been contacted once in forty years?

Is he really on the Death Star and unable to transmit intelligence to the outside world?

No, he could contact Donald if he wanted to, but what about afterward?

How is he going to speak, how is he going to tell him that the son who spent his life worshipping him, his father, who he is proud of, who tried to be his purpose in life, has now become a puddle of mud...

Cus was in peace as a puddle of mud in the Death Star, he didn't want to see anyone, he just wanted to keep what little bit of dignity he had left.

Until, one day, a pair of immature and soft little hands suddenly squeezed his mess back into human form.

Cus, who was born in hell, never thought that a person like him could still be favored by the god of the universe.

Perhaps, for every prisoner with a story on the Death Star, the appearance of Blue and Blue is the rescue of the god of the universe.

God gave them a daughter.

The appearance of this daughter also pulled Kus from the muddy and wet abyss back to the bright spring world.

Lan Lan actually cured his spiritual power riot!

The culprit, who has endured decades of painful torture, disappeared in this way in the little girl's unconscious touch...

This ignorant and sometimes a little dumb little girl has no idea what her appearance has changed!

Kus's mental power is better, his strength value is slowly coming back, he has a smart and cute daughter, he can do anything for his daughter!

If it is said that in the past, Kus's belief was to overturn the imperial army, and the rebel army entered the hall for thousands of generations.

Now, he just wants to be an ordinary dad who revolves around his daughter.

But why can't such a small wish come true?

The smell of "scum" is getting stronger.

He hated the smell, he hated it, he wanted to find out the person who released the gas now, and crush the other party's skull!

At this time, the two dull new-generation 3S rookie chickens finally noticed the abnormality.

You Sang suddenly exclaimed: "Isn't the air here right!" Cus

looked at Yusan calmly, the characteristics of "scum" Kus knew very well, in fact, this bit of polluted air could not hurt him now, of course, let alone Lan Lan, who could seal the alienated pathogen.

The air pollution of the Death Star is a thousand times that of the "scum", so Cus is not worried that Lan Lan will be injured, he is just angry.

Why should the angry rebel thing appear in his world, it's like who keeps reminding him that he is still the unforgivable rebel commander, he is not the kind and gentle Kus father in Lanlan's mind.

He doesn't want to be some garbage commander, he just needs to be Lanlan's father, he just wants Lanlan!

Who is bothering him to live a normal life!

Lan Lan didn't feel that the air was wrong, but Brother Yousang's sudden roar startled the little girl.

"Big brother?" Lan Lan looked at Brother You Sang in amazement, wondering why the big brother suddenly called?

"Lan Lan, don't you smell it? There is a very stinky smell in the air! It's the smell of pollution! The rebels like to use gasification weapons, and in the big classes of our military schools, there have been relevant anti-pollution training, this is definitely air pollution, hurry up!

Yusan said, picking up the little girl and about to run.

"Wait." Shi Shu suddenly stopped Yusang.

Shi Shu took off his protective clothing, crumpled it, stuffed it into the little girl's hand, and instructed: "Use this to hold your mouth and nose, and breathe as little as possible."
Lan
Lan did so without knowing why.

Who knew that at this moment, the giant panda, who had been eating bamboo, suddenly shouted: "Roar! Roar!

As if his body was very uncomfortable, the iron-toothed bear dropped the bamboo and suddenly began to roll on the ground, and it hit the stone with its head, as if only in this way could it alleviate the inexplicable stinging pain in his head.

"Giant panda, giant panda, what's wrong with you!"

Lan Lan looked at the giant panda with a worried face.

Shi Shu saw the appearance of the iron-toothed bear, looked grim, and pushed Yusang, asking him to quickly take the little girl away.

"Big brother, what's wrong with the giant panda, Lan Lan wants to go see the giant panda!"

Yusan didn't stop at all, and ran away with the little girl in the blink of an eye.

At this time, Cus took out a bottle of healing potion from the supply bag of "Sver".

He walked up to the black and white bear, grabbed its head, and forced it to drink the healing potion.

Shi Shu squinted his eyes and watched the young man's every move.

Until the bottle of potion was drunk, the iron-toothed bear seemed to finally get better.

After the body recovered, out of the instinct of the beast to avoid danger, the iron-toothed bear grabbed two bamboo shoots and fled directly towards the distant mountains!

Until the black and white bear's thick body gradually disappeared, the cold boyish voice suddenly sounded from behind.

"Are you all right?"

Cus turned around, at this time Shi Shu was only wearing a thin gray undershirt, and he was watching him with wary eyes.

Cuss lied: "Our school has also done anti-pollution training, and I didn't react very much to this smell."

Shi Shu sneered coldly: "What about the medicine?" "

2s alien beasts, say catch and catch, but also in the case of high-level alien beasts are almost crazy in pain, control the other party with one hand, and then forcibly feed the other party medicine...

Ordinary S-level ability, can do this?

Cus frowned and continued to lie: "If I say, it actually has no strength, otherwise I can't control it, do you believe it?"

Shi Shu didn't say whether he believed it or not, he just pulled out a short knife from his supply bag.

The tip of the knife went down, he took a combat posture, and looked at the young man in front of him indifferently: "This air pollution, did you do it?" Are you someone from the rebels? Cus

: "..." I

guessed correctly.

But didn't guess it exactly...

-
Donald covered his face with his hands with an ugly face.

After a long while, he was furious: "Okay, no!"
The subordinates
around him were still sending messages, and he was also anxious: "Young marshal, that, Wei Chong's side cannot receive our instructions in real time, we are the staff who are bought, plus the use of automatic timing codes to send information in, but this is delayed." The

protective net of the deadly training ground is too strong, they have also tried several methods, but they really can't communicate with Wei Chong in real time, the news he sent in now, the fastest tomorrow, Wei Chong can see it, so...

Donald slammed the ashtray in his hand to the ground, and glass residue was spread all over the ground!

His subordinates immediately did not dare to speak.

Donald leaned forward, he looked at the picture on the live screen with a gloomy face, and finally, he gritted his teeth: "Continue to give instructions, tell him that these two people must not move!" "

......

Wei Chong's side received a delay message, and at the beginning he received an order that there was a little girl in the fatal training ground, this little girl was the daughter of a tyrant, as long as he took her, it was equivalent to catching the tyrant's weakness.

After that, Wei Chong received an order again, and the young marshal said that let him complete the task as soon as possible, Yaxing had other things waiting for him to do, and it didn't matter if he killed the little girl.

Now Wei Chong is carrying out the second instruction, although he knows that there are four people in the bamboo forest, but the young marshal said that it doesn't matter, then he is not to blame him for being cold-blooded, he just wants to get rid of the prince and Yusang as soon as possible, as for the little girl, and the young man named Sver, they are destined to be cannon fodder.

Estimating the time, Wei Chong felt that it was almost over, he put away the gasification weapon spray hidden in his sleeve, pretended to drink water, and took the temporary potion to restrain the "scum" in advance.

Everything is ready, Wei Chong's body is in good shape and he walks into the pollution source, he wants to determine whether Shishu and Yusang have been attacked by the spiritual power of "scum", and when the time comes, he will mend the knife in time...

As a result, I just walked two steps...

"Big brother, big brother here and here!"

The voice of the little girl exclaiming came from a distance.

Wei Chong looked around, and soon, in the turbid and harsh air environment, he saw a petite figure dragging a teenager and moving forward with difficulty.

Wei Chong quickly ran towards Lan Lan, and as soon as he passed, he saw You Sang Qiqi bleeding and fell to the ground, already fainting to death.

But this little girl is still very normal, and her face does not show any discomfort after being attacked by "scum".

"This is, what's going on?" Wei Chong squinted and asked.

Lan Lan was so anxious that he was sweating: "Lan Lan doesn't know, the big brother originally ran in the mountains holding Lan Lan, but the big brother suddenly fell, and then the big brother's nose and eyes began to bleed, and then the big brother fainted!"

The little girl was also flustered, but she looked at Brother Wei Chong in front of her and sighed with relief: "Fortunately, big brother you are nearby, big brother, can you help Lan Lan and carry Brother You Sang back?" Turn

your back on, huh.

Wei Chong stood up with a cold expression, and at this moment, he didn't pretend: "Lan Lan, do you know that this is a game?" Everyone in the arena is actually my enemy. [

Groove! Danger you!

【Damn, you're actually this kind of person?】 Are you going to watch Yusan die in order to win the game?

[Lan Lan, you quickly press the light brain for Yusan, let him withdraw immediately, help, you are trash! ]

Barrage began to curse angrily, what is the difference between this behavior and the previous Lake!

Backstab teammates, sell teammates!

Wow! Because he sincerely likes Wei Chong, many viewers feel that Wei Chong's horse is a thousand times more disgusting than Lake!

It is impossible for Wei Chong to expose the fact that he is a rebel, so what about making him a big evil in the arena.

In this way, it is not reasonable to get rid of these three goals?

"Big brother..." Lan Lan looked at Brother Wei Chong in front of her in surprise, she couldn't understand Brother Wei Chong's words.

"Haha." Wei Chong seemed to be very happy, and the boy's golden curls, in the light trembling of laughter, swayed slightly.

Suddenly, Wei Chong pulled out an S-class weapon knife.

He aimed the tip of the knife at the little girl in front of him, his handsome face with the viciousness of the people: "I almost forgot, can't let you go back to report the news, You Sang is going to die, you are also going to die, Lan Lan, you are not a contestant, even if I kill you, I am not a violation..."

When the words fell, Wei Chong stabbed directly, and the tip of the knife was right on the chest of the little girl!

Lan Lan looked at the silver knife that was gradually approaching him, and suddenly, the words of Father Kus echoed in Lan Lan's mind...

"That Lan Lan, did you take revenge on her?"

Lan Lan's little face bulged tightly into the appearance of a little pufferfish, she huffed and raised her hand, suddenly, sheSuddenly held the hand of Brother Wei Chong, who stabbed over and held the knife.

Wei Chong: "..." Wei

Chong frowned, he pushed forward hard, but...

What's going on......

How could this little girl's strength suddenly be so great?

Can actually resist his attack?

Wei Chong's face changed drastically.

And at this time, Lan Lan, who had already suffered a loss, took away the short knife that took away Wei Chong's brother, her voice was very loud, and her little eyebrows were so angry that she stood up: "Big brother wants to bully Lan Lan!" But Lan Lan disagrees! What Dad said, how the big brother treats Lan Lan, how Lan Lan treats the big brother, this is revenge! Finish

speaking!

With a "poof", Lan Lan stabbed the knife into the chest of Brother Wei Chong!

Wei Chong: "..."

How did she snatch his weapon?

Hey, why could she still pierce his protective clothing?

What happened to this kid!!!

-
At the same time, in the hotel outside the arena.

Donald looked at the picture in front of him, he let out a long sigh of relief, and pressed his eyebrows: "It's okay, she's fine..."Hurting people is not a simple matter, when the tip of the knife pierced the other party's body, Lan Lan was shocked to realize what he had done!

Blood came out of the chest of the other party ...

Lan Lan's hand holding the handle of the knife suddenly trembled...

In the next second, the little girl's little hand suddenly loosened, "snapped", she fell backwards and sat on the ground.

Wei Chong looked at the wound on his chest incredulously, and then he looked at the little girl on the ground with a panicked face.

The wound of the short knife is not very deep, but the real pain is so clear.

The little girl obviously had no experience, and what she pierced was not fatal, but Wei Chong still couldn't understand it...

How did she... Can it hurt him?

With a "pop", Wei Chong's face darkened, and he directly pulled out the blade inserted in his chest.

"Ugh!"

The moment the blood rushed out, Wei Chong didn't scream, but the little girl screamed in fright!

Wei Chong scoffed.

He used his mental power to stop the bleeding wound, and immediately, he spread out his left hand that pressed the wound, and on it, it was full of blood, soaking the palm of his hand.

He strangely stretched out his hand in front of the little girl and showed her: "That's it? Lan

Lan was scared stupid!

Frozen in place and won't move!

Wei Chong squinted, and suddenly, he grabbed the little girl's wrist with that bloody hand!

"Ugh!" Lan Lan yelled! Trembling!

The smile under the young man's eyes became more and more bad, the corners of his mouth opened, and the expression on his face was actually a little crazy: "With such a little strength, who can you kill?" Haven't seen blood, have you? Yes?
Lan
Lan bit her small mouth, her voice was crying, and her big eyes were foggy looking at the bad brother in front of her: "Big brother, are you sick..."
The smile in
the young man's eyes faded, and his voice was cold: "Let me tell you, killing, how to kill!" Saying

that, Wei Chong held the bloody short knife in his other hand, and his eyes kept looking at the little girl, but the knife in his hand stabbed at Yusang, who fell to the ground!

"Boom", seeing that the knife was about to pierce Yusan's heart!

The distance between the tip of the knife and Yusang's body is only one centimeter!

As long as he goes down a little further...

A little......

One......

Wei Chong: "..."

Wei Chong's face darkened, and he looked at the little girl who blocked his wrist with one hand in shock.

Lan Lan was held by the bad brother with one hand, and the other hand, just before the bad brother stabbed Brother Yusang, also held the bad brother's hand!

Lan Lan cried and said: "Big brother, Lan Lan doesn't want to know how to kill people, can you not tell Lan Lan..."

Wei Chong's tight voice overflowed from his throat: "Let go!"

He struggled to break free from the little girl's hands, but he couldn't!

Why is her strength so great!!!

What did she eat and grow up!!!

Lan Lan pitifully refused: "Lan Lan doesn't let go, Lan Lan is released, big brother is going to kill Brother Yusang!" Wei

Chong gritted his teeth and pulled his hand out!

Still doesn't work!

Even because he was too hard, the wound on his chest, which had already stopped, began to ooze blood again!

"I don't kill him, you let me go!" Wei Chong's irritable Dao.

Lan Lan flattened her small mouth: "That big brother also released Lan Lan..."
Lan Lan looked at her big brother's left hand holding her wrist, which was covered in blood, Lan
Lan was so scared.

Wei Chong's throat rolled: "Okay, let's let go together, three, two, one..."

In the next second, the two of them gripped each other harder at the same time!

Wei Chong: "..." Lan
Lan: "..."

[Poof... I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but... I didn't hold back...]

[Let go together (×), don't let go together (√√√).

【Lie to each other, huh?】 There's no sincerity at all, is it? Lan Lan also has eight hundred heart eyes, right?

Wei Chong looked at the little girl in front of him in shock: "Why don't you let go?" Lanlan's

voice was smaller than a mosquito: "Big brother, you didn't put it either..."

"I'll release it if you release it!"

Lan Lan shook her head and muttered: "Lan Lan is just young, but Lan Lan is not a little fool..."
Wei Chong: "..."

Then I still have to praise you for being smart, right?

Wei Chongchang let out a sigh: "Okay, I give up, I won't kill you!" Oops, my chest hurts... Hey, I haven't actually hurt you yet, but you've literally stabbed me!
Lan
Lan looked at the blood hole in the bad brother's chest with a weak heart...

Although Lan Lan said that he wanted to take revenge on the bad brother, the bad brother actually did not tie Lanlan, it was Lanlan who pierced the bad brother first...

"I'm sorry..." the little girl apologized weakly.

"Then you still don't let go of me!" Wei Chong roared!

Lan Lan still shook her head: "Lan Lan doesn't dare to let go, Lan Lan is also afraid, but Lan Lan feels that the big brother is more terrible..."

Wei Chong closed his eyes fiercely, he frantically mobilized his spiritual power, but damn it, the spiritual power is like death, and it can't be condensed at all!

It was as if this little girl was holding not only his hand, but also his spiritual core!

Before, he obviously had spiritual power to protect his body, but this little girl could still stab him!

Should she be said to be the daughter of the tyrant Li Li!

At a young age, he is actually a fighting monster?

Such an imperial bloodline, when it grows up, is estimated to become the next great enemy of the rebel army.

Wei Chong narrowed his eyes and tried to persuade the other party: "Then you can't let me just keep bleeding, right?" "

An icy killing intent erupted under Wei Chong's eyes, You Sang's life was close at hand, he couldn't just fall short!

His deep eyes narrowed, and Wei Chong took out a bottle of mineral water from his backpack and threw it directly.

You Sang reacted quickly, grabbed the water bottle, and looked at Wei Chong.

Lan Lan also looked at the bad brother, the little girl's big black eyes were full of vigilance, the bad brother was uneasy and good, did the bad brother have any bad intentions?

"Take a sip, you look thirsty." Wei Chong's indifferent way.

Huh, just delivering water? Is bad brother so kind?

Yusang did feel thirsty, and he was about to say thank you, when suddenly, he saw Wei Chong's chest: "You... Hurt?
As soon as
Lan Lan heard this, her little face and the roots of her ears suddenly turned red, and she lowered her head weakly, and her two small hands stirred around.

Wei Chong said indifferently: "It's dangerous in the mountains, it's just a skin injury." When

You Sang heard this, he nodded, he thought that Wei Chong encountered some strange beast when he was looking for a material package in the mountains... Since Wei Chong himself didn't care, he didn't say anything.

But Lan Lan was stunned.

She looked at her bad brother puzzled...

Why didn't the bad brother say that Lan Lan hurt him?

Don't...... Is the bad brother hiding for Lan Lan?

Yes?

But isn't the bad brother a very bad big brother, he should say bad things about Lan Lan, accusing Lan Lan of being a bad boy who hurts people with a knife, why should he help Lan Lan cover up?

Lan Lan couldn't figure it out, and the little girl scratched her little head in confusion.

The child's thinking is very intuitive, she thinks that it is good for her if the bad brother does not say bad things about her...

In fact, Wei Chong is the one who does not dare to let people know that his injury was caused by Lan Lan, and it makes people suspicious!

Sure enough, Yusan didn't think much, he unscrewed the mineral water in his hand without any defense...

【I think there is something wrong with this bottle!】 Don't drink !!!

】 [Ahhhh, Wei Chong's treacherous! ] Do you dare to tell Yusang how your injury was caused, do you dare to say why Lan Lan stabbed you!

The mouth of the bottle is slowly attached to the lips...

Wei Chong quietly clenched his fists in the distance.

It's closer, and I'm about to drink that bottle of poisonous water...

"Big brother!" Lan Lan suddenly hugged Brother Yousang's arm at this time.

As soon as his lips brushed the mouth of the bottle, Yusang looked at his arm that was pressed down by the little girl in puzzlement: "What's wrong?"
Lan
Lan didn't know what to say, she just felt that the bad brother had a bad heart, and they shouldn't drink the bad brother's water: "You don't drink it!"

"Why can't you drink it?" Wei Chong, who was over there, his nails were fiercely pinched into his palm, and he forced himself to calm down: "I haven't drunk that water, why don't you dislike me."
Lan
Lan wanted to say that she didn't dislike her bad brother...

However, she really doesn't believe in bad brothers...

Is it disgusting not to believe?

Before the little girl could figure it out, Yusang had already closed the bottle quickly: "Okay, then I won't drink it." Wei

Chong: "!

Wei Chong's voice was tense: "She told you not to drink it, you won't drink it?"

You Sang looked at Wei Chong strangely, and said of course: "Yes, she won't let me drink it, I won't drink it, what's the problem?"

Wei Chong choked, and his voice was a little gritted: "She didn't say why she couldn't drink it!" Could it be that I will still harm you?

You Sang looked indifferent: "Then I don't care, what Lan Lan asks me to do, I will do anything, what she doesn't let me do, I won't do anything, she is much better than me, I will definitely listen to her!" Why are you so excited?

Wei Chong: "..." [

Hahahaha laughed me to death! ] Yusang, you are a 3S ability, can you have a little backbone! Actually listen to everything blue hahahaha beautiful job!

[I don't know, I thought Lan Lan was your mother, Ma Baomen, right! ]

[Yusan really never disappoints me, he really knows that Lan Lan is much more powerful than him! ]

Seeing that the bottle of water was really gently put down by them, Wei Chong couldn't bear it!

It seems that it can only come hard.

But......

The spiritual power condensed in the hand, and Wei Chong's icy gaze slowly focused on Yusang's neck.

Do you want to attack Yusan now? Now Yusan is still very weak, and if he does it, he really has a chance to succeed.

However, the little girl whose combat effectiveness is unknown is next to him again.

If she makes trouble again, can he still seriously injure Yusan within three moves? It must be within three moves, because once he attacks Yusan with more than three moves, the organizer will judge him as a violation and force him to withdraw from the competition, then his mission will be completely unsuccessful.

Looking for another opportunity?

But he has already been exposed, is there a next chance?

His inner thoughts became more and more chaotic, and just before Wei Chong could think of a countermeasure, in the distance, a sound of hurried footsteps suddenly came.

Someone's coming!

Wei Chong immediately looked ahead, and in the next second, he saw "Swell" who was running quickly.

...... It's over, it's completely out of drama!

"Dad!" When the little girl saw Papa Kus, she immediately ran over and hugged her father's thigh!

Cus picked Lan Lan up and squeezed the little girl's arm nervously.

Just now, Muyu said that Lan Lan had an accident, and on the way he came, he was so anxious that his heart was about to jump out...

Now look at it, it's okay, it's okay, it's not injured, but why is the child's face so dark?

Cus wiped his little face for Lan Lan...

At this time, Wei Chong on the other side had closed his eyes deadly.

He was thinking about what else could be done to turn the situation around!

Although his identity is currently exposed, this matter is only known to the little girl for the time being, can she be persuaded to keep it secret for him?

Wei Chong racked his brains in cold sweat... Later, Shi Shu also arrived at this time.

When Shi Shu came over, his face was not good, Shan LinThe air pollution became more and more intense, and goosebumps continued to appear on the corners of his forehead and back.

"Ahem!" At this moment, Yusang, who was sitting on the ground, suddenly covered his mouth and coughed heavily.

With this cough, he directly coughed up a large mouthful of blood.

Before Yusang was bleeding, now he just coughed up blood, which is already a lot better, but Yusang didn't know, he stood up in horror: "No, go quickly!" The

fucking organizers are also too much, actually engaged in gasification weapons, is this also a kind of climate training? This thing is also too anti-human!

Shi Shu did not make a sound, he clenched the short knife in his hand, and his vigilant eyes were still fixed on the young man in front of him.

It's just that the young man is now holding the little girl, and Shi Shu can't attack him...

Kus also knew that Shi Shu would not do it, in fact, in his opinion, even if this stinky boy did it, he already had little strength, and the hurtfulness of "scum" was almost beyond the highest range that these new generation 3s could bear.

However, thinking of this, Kus glanced at Wei Chong over there again.

Before he was still wondering who made the "scum", now he knows, it is this danger!

Shi Shu and You Sang, two 3s ability, can no longer bear the attack of "scum", either vomiting blood or sweating, but this 2S level of danger, actually good decent, said that if you drank gram medicine in advance, who believes?

This man is a rebel!

But why should the rebels participate in the deadly training grounds?

Kus thought for a while, and then figured it out, eighty percent is for Shishu, Yusang, and Mianfeng, the three new-generation 3S abilities, it is estimated that it is the villain army, who wants to eliminate these three rising stars of the empire in advance.

Who would be the one who would give such an order?

Donald!

Kus's face instantly turned cold!

He doesn't care if the rising stars of the empire die or not, and he doesn't care how Donald now rules the people below.

He only knew one thing, if Donald really did something to hurt Lan Lan by mistake...

Scold......

He will tear his bones apart with his own hands!

-
"Aaaa In the hotel room, Donald, who was still watching the live broadcast, suddenly sneezed for no reason.

He frowned and rubbed the tip of his nose, and when he looked at his father and sister on the screen, Donald was still immersed in the previous topic: "Does the leader look like her, or do I look like her?"

The subordinate: "..." The

subordinate was silent for a while, and the phrase "it doesn't seem to look like" stuck in his throat, and finally changed it abruptly: "It's all a family, it seems to be quite similar."

This answer seems to be Donald's most satisfactory answer.

A rare smile appeared under his eyes, and he said slowly: "Indeed, a family should be neat."

The subordinates looked at the young marshal with a puzzled look.

Donald ordered: "Arrange it, the game is over, welcome the commander and the young lord back!"

The subordinate immediately straightened up excitedly: "Yes!"

Donald added: "Go buy some history books about Blue Star." The

child will not be interested in anything for no reason, she likes Blue Star so much, it is estimated that she is also influenced by the elders in the family, although I don't know when my father fell in love with Blue Star culture, but since he is a family, he naturally can't be left behind.

The subordinates looked at the young marshal who wanted to integrate into the world of his father and sister very much, and he was a little distressed, so he quickly went to order a large number of make-up teaching materials for the young marshal! He also signed up for two historical tuition classes run by the Blue Star Existence Party for the young marshal!

—— When I returned to the cave
from the mountain, it was already an hour later.

The situation of You Sang and the prince was not very good, and when they heard that there was air pollution in the mountains, everyone discussed it in a variety of ways.

And this time...

"Lan Lan, come here." Wei Chong walked lightly to the little girl and pulled the corners of her clothes.

Lan Lan was startled by the sneaky look of the bad brother, and she immediately took two steps back, staring at the bad brother with big eyes vigilantly, and did not speak.

Wei Chong forced a smile: "Just say two words at the door, soon." Dad

and big brothers are here, Lan Lan is not afraid of bad brothers, thinking that the bad brother did not tell Brother Yusang before, it was Lan Lan who stabbed the bad brother...

The little girl muttered a little hesitantly: "Just two sentences, Lan Lan will count..."

"Good, good, good!"

Wei Chong brought the little girl to the door, he lowered his voice and said with a sad face: "Lanlan, my mother is sick."
Lan
Lan was stunned, and she looked at her bad brother in surprise: "Huh?

Wei Chong sighed: "It's a genetic disease, a chronic disease that can't be cured, every seven days to lie in the treatment cabin, once is 10,000 interstellar coins, my mother's disease has always been the incubation period, three years ago suddenly burst out, my father couldn't stand the bottomless pit general medical expenses, chose to divorce my mother, what is divorce, do you know?"
Lan
Lan listened to the bad brother in a daze, and she nodded hesitantly: "Lan Lan knows a little, Lan Xing also has a divorce..."

Lan Lan knows that divorce means that parents separate, and then their children can no longer have father and mother at the same time, and can only choose whether to have a father or a mother.

Lan Lan thought that if she wanted to choose whether to have a father or a mother, which father she wanted, or which mother she wanted, Lan Lan couldn't accept it!

Blue and blue love every dad and every mom!

Lan Lan don't choose, Lan Lan must always be with mom and dad!

The two sentences have ended, but the little girl obviously still wants to listen to it, Wei Chong continued pitifully: "Father left with the family's money, soon formed a new family, and my mother is still burning money to treat her illness, I have no choice, I can only continue to work, strive to earn more money to treat her illness, this competition is very important, if I win the championship, I can get a large amount of money, this money may be able to save my mother."
Lan
Lan scratched her little head, she didn't understand: "What competition?" Lan Lan doesn't know..."

Wei Chong was stunned and realized that the little girl did not know that the deadly training ground was a competition, he rolled his eyes and said: "It's now, it's the game now, and everyone else, everyone, is my opponent, I need to defeat them to become a champion and save my mother..."

Before Lan Lan could figure out why it was a game, he heard the bad brother mention the word "victory".

The little girl immediately sharply pricked up her eyes: "Bad brother, you are going to bully Brother You Sang again!"

"Shh The little girl said too loudly, Wei Chong quickly stopped it, and explained at the same time: "I won't hurt anyone, I think I understand, since it is a competition, I should win in an upright manner, and should not engage in those crooked and evil small actions, so what I did before was wrong."
Lan
Lan looked at the bad brother and did not make a sound.

Wei Chong smiled again: "Lan Lan, you are a good boy, are you willing to give me a chance to rehabilitate?" Don't tell them what happened before, just as a secret between the two of us, okay? [

Lie to children! Scam kids! Scam kids! Help, someone here cheated on a child!

[Specially went to check the information of Wei Chong, both parents died, and the mother who farted was sick! ]

[Lan Lan don't promise him, quickly tell the matter, let them drive this tumor away, this danger is a time bomb, can't give him a chance! ]
】 When
the barrage was in a hurry, Lan Lan lowered his head, grabbed his fingers, and did not speak.

Wei Chong and others are a little anxious...

He still has a chance to complete the mission, as long as he continues to stay with the target, when the pursuit training, he can still fish in troubled waters, but if things break out now, then he will not be able to get close to them so easily!

"Lan Lan, you should see my filial piety..." Wei Chong begged again.

Lan Lan was a little soft-hearted, but she couldn't believe her bad brother...

Just when the little girl was in a dilemma, Father Kus in the cave suddenly called her: "Blue Blue." The

little girl was instantly amnestied, she quickly ran back to her father, hugged her father, buried her little face in her father's stomach, and did not look at the bad brother outside.

Wei Chong stood at the door of the cave, frowning fiercely.

...... It seems that there is no drama.

Cus looked at Wei Chong outside, looked down again, touched the back of the little girl's head, he picked the little girl up, and asked softly: "What did he tell you?"
Lan
Lan has not promised the bad brother to keep it secret, so Lan Lan can tell her father about the previous matter, and the little girl muttered things to her father.

Then she asked sullenly: "Dad, the bad brother's mother is not in good health, and she has to see a doctor all the time, and the bad brother also said that he has corrected his mistakes, should Lan Lan help him?" The

little girl couldn't make up her mind, she felt that the bad brother was very bad, but the bad brother seemed to be very pitiful...

Cus was silent for a moment, and asked softly: "That Lan Lan heart wants to forgive him, or does he not want to forgive him?"

"Lan Lan doesn't know." The little girl buried her little face in her father's neck and muttered, "But Lan Lan hopes that the bad brother can be a good person." That's

probably hanging...

The children raised by Donald are definitely not much better...

But Cus thought for a moment, and still said: "Then Lan Lan will give him another chance, Lan Lan is a kind child, if you don't give him a chance, Lan Lan will not be careless in his heart, so, you just do what you want, Dad believes, he won't do bad things anymore." Do

it again and break his neck.

"Really?" Lan Lan looked at her father with wide eyes, and her little expression was very surprised!

Cus pinched the tip of the little girl's nose: "Dad supervises him with Lan Lan, okay?"

"Hmm!" Lan Lan immediately nodded heavily, she believed her father!

......

Wei Chong was thinking about whether to leave here now, if the little girl blew up his affairs, it was estimated that these people would not let him go at that time...

There is also the matter of sleeping wind poisoning, I am afraid that I will not be able to hold back...

The plan that was restless in his heart was disrupted because a little girl was disrupted, but at this moment, the little girl who ran back to the cave ran out again.

Wei Chong suddenly looked at her.

Lan Lan's two small hands pinched her pants, she walked to the bad brother, and looked at the bad brother with big eyes and some timidity.

Wei Chong asked tentatively, "You..." Lan Lan said truthfully: "Dad said that Lan
Lan should give big brother a chance..."

Wei Chong's heart suddenly sank, and the little girl had really already told the matter!

But...... That Swell said, to give him a chance?

Wei Chong immediately looked at the young man in the cave, but saw that the young man was staring at him calmly, and those deep eyes, how to say, actually made him have a sense of oppression that his bones were seen through by this person.

"So, big brother, Lan Lan will help you keep it secret..." After Lan Lan said this, she pursed her lips and took out a red rope from the pocket of her clothes.

The little girl handed the red string to the blonde boy.

Wei Chong was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously took the rope.

"This is the red rope on the blue hairpin, Lan Lan removed it and gave it to the big brother, in the Chinese civilization, the red rope has the meaning of health and peace, I hope that the mother of the big brother can recover as soon as possible..."

After the little girl finished speaking, she turned her head and quickly ran back to the cave and hugged her father again.

The young man carried the little girl into the cave.

It wasn't until the figures of the two were obscured by others walking around that Wei Chong lowered his head and looked at the red rope in his palm.

This is not an ordinary rope, with a weave pattern on it, which was supposed to be a knot, but it was opened by the little girl and turned into a curved red rope, just long enough to tie around an adult's wrist.

Wei Chong's slightly cool fingertips gently clenched the red rope.

Some moving emotions flashed in his heart, but soon, these emotions were dispelled by his cold dispersion.

Can't have feelings for the Imperials!

Interstellar belongs to the rebels!

After silently reciting the organization's slogan, Wei Chong put the red rope into his pocket and soaked itLips, into the cave.

[Wei Chong, you'd better remember the opportunity Lan Lan gave you today, she made a lot of determination to decide to believe you! ] If you dare to fail her, I will spray you to death!" Also, Lake is dead, which means something, it means that all betrayers will die! You grow snacks!

】 [Lying groove, what did you say earlier, Lake is dead? When was this? Although he was cut off by Yusang at that time, he found the light brain in time and withdrew, it stands to reason that he should be fine, right?

】 [Died today, there is news on the Star Network, indeed, it stands to reason that he withdrew from the competition, although his leg is broken, but his life can definitely be saved, and he can also install intelligent prosthetics or something later, basically it will not affect normal life, that is, he can no longer be a single soldier, but I don't know why, he died suddenly in the early hours of this morning.

[I heard ah, it seems that someone said that he did not die a natural death, it was...]

[Shhh, retaliated? It is not surprising that after two competitions, how many people he has harmed, this end can only be said to be reasonable! So danger! You have to take this as a warning! Please be a person!

——

Yaxing, a hovercar speeding in the suburbs.

The latest interstellar news is being reported in the car stereo.

Sophia was sitting in the back seat, tilting her head slightly, closing her eyes.

"At present, the parents of player Lake have returned the leader of his corpse, according to the life and death contract signed before the game, the death of player Lake is a normal death of the game, and the program team does not bear any legal responsibility..."

"It's off." A cold female voice in the back seat suddenly sounded.

The driver turned off the noisy stereo in amusement, and the carriage suddenly fell silent.

The woman in the back seat was still faking sleep, her slender hands were folded, on her thighs, her right hand was placed on her left hand, and the soft fingertips of her right hand gently caressed the index finger of her left hand, the ring with a pattern...

"Squeak
..."
At this moment, the hovercar came to an abrupt end.

The cold woman frowned in displeasure, her cool eyes opened, and the next second, she saw in front of their hovercar, another black hovercar, blocking their way.

The driver pressed the warning horn.

But the car in front is still in the way.

The driver had to change direction, press a few buttons, and try to turn the car to another channel.

As a result, as soon as they moved, the black hovercar on the opposite side also moved, and the impartial thing was to block them.

The driver couldn't help but blurt out: "It's sick!"

He opened the window and was about to curse at the black car, but in the next second, the passenger seat of the black car opened, and a black-clad bodyguard stepping on a suspended metal platform moved from the opposite side.

The metal platform stopped beside them, and the black-clad bodyguard knocked on the rear window.

Sophia lightly pressed a button, the window slid down, and the bodyguard outside dutifully said: "Miss, my boss invites you to come over."

Sophia leisurely looked at the tightly wrapped black hovercar, her soft eyebrows raised slightly, and she laughed: "Your boss, what is it?"
The
bodyguard's face changed, and he lifted the hem of his clothes, revealing a laser holster pinned to his waist, and an exclusive symbol of "presidential guard" was printed on the holster.

Obviously, this is a presidential soldier.

"Miss, I repeat, my boss invites you to come over."

The tone of the bodyguard, with a commanding tone of command, it was obvious that he was usually used to treating people with this attitude.

"The president's dog is more noble, isn't it?" Sophia mocked coolly.

The bodyguard's face suddenly turned dark.

Sophia didn't want to talk nonsense with these nonsense, she only said to her driver lightly: "I like to block the road, knock that black car into me, hit it and fly your monthly salary is gone." The

driver was one of Sophia's private soldiers, and his soldier's character also came up, and immediately pressed the accelerator, and the hovercar instantly and quickly crashed towards the black car in front.

The black car didn't seem to expect them to be so bold, and when the two cars were about to collide, the black car suddenly deflected to the side.

Sophia's hovercar wiped the door of the black car, and after hitting the rearview mirror of the black car, the hovercar stopped slowly.

The two cars were in parallel at this time, and at this moment, the rear seat window of the black car finally slowly lowered.

The high-ranking man, his cold and majestic face was revealed, and the man was now pouting a pair of calm and dark ink eyes, and he was looking closely at Sophia in the car opposite.

Sure enough, I chased after it.

Chased Yaxing.

Sophia tilted her head slightly, she looked at the familiar and strange man's face only a few meters away from her, and she chuckled at the man.

In the next second, she raised her right hand and gestured to the high-ranking current interstellar president, with a middle finger that represented courtesy and peace.The man's expression was very ugly, he calmly stared at the woman opposite for a long time, and after a while, he moved.

The guards next to him immediately opened the car door for him.

The dignified man stepped out with long legs, and he got out of the car, as if to show that he could always accommodate the woman in front of him...

He came towards the hovercar over here.

"Swoosh!"

But at this moment, the hovercar carrying the woman flew into the sky, as if it didn't mean to take care of this honorable and dignified president, and the hovercar not only drove away without looking back, but also left the noble president with a kind exhaust.

THE PRESIDENT: "..."

In the hovercar that flew away, the driver smiled proudly: "Chief, did I do it right?"

Sophia chuckled and leaned her head back in her chair again, and she praised: "That's right." It's

just that the gas is over, but it has to return to the real problem.

This person has really chased Yaxing now, what does he want to do? In the matter of Lan Lan, will he interfere with them?

Moreover, it will block her on the road, apparently she has already mastered her whereabouts, so what about the whereabouts of others?

Does he know how she came to Yaxing, who came from Yaxing, and where did Yaxing come from?

The death star that she deliberately hid in order to avoid this person, everyone in her family passed away, she was alone, originally had no worries, and did not want to fall into his hands again, so she hid herself.

This time she is out of the mountains again for her daughter, but she will inevitably continue to entangle with this person.

The most important thing is not to implicate other people, let alone blue and blue...

Thinking of this, Sophia rubbed her eyebrows irritably.

The trouble was caused by her, or she had to solve it.

Do you want to go back and talk to the man?

yue......

No!

That trash doesn't deserve her to turn back!

Sophia suddenly opened her eyes and said to the driver: "Drive faster!" Don't let him catch up! As

soon as the driver pressed the accelerator, the hovercar flew out faster!

——
Because they were not sure whether the air pollution in the mountains and forests would continue to spread outside, everyone decided not to wait for tomorrow and set off now, in short, leave the Crazy Canyon first.

The mountain road was slippery, and with the wounded, everyone did not walk very fast.

Lan Lan because of her short hands and feet, any stone on the side of the road is taller than her, everyone is afraid that she will fall downhill, so they simply take turns to hold her.

In this way, everyone walked for most of the day, and when it was dark, they finally reached another peak in the canyon.

Mad Canyon is a total of two peaks, and after they walked from the left valley to the right valley, they could obviously find that there were many more trees on this side of the right valley than in the left valley.

Because the night was not suitable for rushing, everyone decided to find a cave to stay for the night.

According to the prompts on the map, when you arrive at the place marked with a cave, you find that there is no cave, only a large tree.

"Is the map version wrong, is this an advanced map?" Yusan said, pulling out his map from his backpack.

But after some comparison, there is no difference, the map does mark that there is a cave, but there is no here.

"Do you want to go to the next place?" Yusan pointed to another marker on the map: "This side shows that walking through a stream, there will be a clearing, you can't find a cave, you can spend the night in the clearing, at least all around the empty space, if there is any danger, you can see it immediately."

Everyone kept following the instructions on the map and walking in the direction of the clearing.

As a result, walking, walking, walking, the clearing was not seen, not even the stream.

Lan Lan woke up, and when she opened her eyes, she found that everyone was still walking in the dark forest.

Lan Lan yawned, rubbed her eyes, and muttered vaguely: "Dad, haven't you arrived yet?"

Cus touched the little girl's hair and said softly, "You sleep yours." Lan

Lan put her two small hands around her father's neck, and she rested her chin on her father's shoulder, staring at the black forest behind her, the more confused she looked.

Hey, didn't they just walk through here?

"Stop." At this moment, Shi Shu, who was walking in front, suddenly spoke, he looked around with a lingling expression, and a moment later, he reached out and touched a large brown tree next to him, and his fingertips rubbed a sharp scratch on the tree.

Yusan saw the scratch and was puzzled: "This is..."

"I left it." Shi Shu said, his brows furrowed.

Sure enough, the worst happened.

The teenager pursed his lips: "We are lost." "

Lost?

How can you get lost?

Didn't they follow the map?

Moreover, even if there is no map, after so many deadly training grounds, how big is Cape Te, and what the route of each area is, even if it is not particularly clear, it is more or less impressive.

"Are you sure we're lost? We obviously followed the right route..." Yusan still couldn't believe it.

Sleeping Wind was actually suspicious before, he had not healed from his poisonous injuries, and after walking for so long, his face was already a little white.

He found a stone and sat down, spread out the map, and slowly examined each marker on the map.

After a long while, the young man suddenly spoke up: "Who remembers, how did we come from the opposite peak?"

Everyone gathered around, gesturing at the map and showing the way to the sleeping wind.

"This is it, this line comes from..."

"No, no, it's obviously over here."

"You remember wrong, I remember starting from this fork in the road and going to the right..."

It seems that everyone's location is different, and when there are different opinions, Cus only stood outside with Lan Lan, and did not squeeze in to make a scene.

"Dad, are we lost?" The little girl asked softly.

Not lost, it's ...

Maze.

These contestants have only discovered it now, but Cuss actually started as soon as he entered the mountain, I noticed something was wrong.

The arrangement of trees here was much like a forest maze he had encountered in Extreme Cold Star before.

At that time, Kus led the team across a polar forest, and from that forest, he could reach the rear of the base camp of the garrison army of the Extreme Cold Star Empire as quickly as possible.

As long as the sneak attack is successful, they can occupy the entire garrison camp, and then use the garrison camp as a starting point, and they can capture at least two surrounding planets as quickly as possible before the imperial reinforcements arrive.

Everything was going well, but something changed in the middle of the forest.

First, the annunciator began to fail, then the mech's navigation system only rotated in place, and finally, the map was completely useless, because the crust in the forest was changing at will.

They were completely trapped in that forest, unable to even find a way to return where they were.

Fortunately, they brought enough military supplies, and they went around the forest for a month, and finally turned out.

It's just that the polar forest, they don't dare to approach anymore.

The interstellar population is huge, and half of the land in the universe is used by humans, while the other half of the land is the territory of alien beasts.

These alien beasts are powerful and changeable, and humans have always been passive in the battle against them.

Therefore, when it is impossible to grasp a certain wild environment, humans can only avoid it as much as possible and do not provoke these monsters.

And now the crazy canyon seems to be happening the same thing as the original polar forest.

However, the Madness Canyon is small in area and not as vast as the polar forest, so it should not be too difficult to break through this maze?

Of course, whether it is difficult or not, Cus does not plan to say anything, at present, it seems that they are just going around in circles and have not suffered any substantial damage, he has no reason to risk exposure and push himself to the cusp, his purpose in entering the arena is only to protect Lan Lan, the life and death of others, not in his concern.

"It's okay, you keep sleeping." Cus picked up the little girl a little more, so that she didn't care about anything else, and the sky was falling and he was there.

Lan Lan is indeed very sleepy and sleepy, she didn't take a nap at noon today, Lan Lan if she didn't take a nap at noon, she would want to sleep very much at night.

Confused to answer his father's words, Lan Lan continued to shrink in his father's arms groggily, and slept in confusion.

The teenagers over there discussed for a long time, and did not discuss a result.

Everyone remembers the line differently, and at this time, someone came to ask Kus.

Cus stepped forward and casually pointed out a path he remembered, but everyone was even more confused: "It's a new road, why does everyone remember differently?"

Cus frowned, is it all different?

There was no memory bias in the polar forest at that time, and everyone knew very well how they got lost.

That seems to be the situation in the Crazy Canyon and the polar forest, not only the environment is changing, but even people's consciousness has been affected...

Cus's expression became serious.

If the five senses are affected by the environment, then there must be something else hidden in this environment...

There was a long silence in the crowd, and the time passed minute by minute, until I don't know how long it took, Su Ming tentatively spoke: "Now it seems that the map is completely useless, or else, let's try not to follow the map, leave marks as we go, and see if we can find a way out?"

Now there is no other way but to try it first.

The crowd continued on their way, and then half an hour later, they were back where they were again.

The expression on everyone's face is ugly.

At this time, Mian Feng suddenly looked at Wei Chong behind the crowd: "You are not an organic mecha?

In an instant, everyone's eyes immediately turned to Wei Chong, who was still thinking about whether he could use the lost road to complete his task.

Suddenly stared at by everyone, Wei Chong quickly put away the thoughts in his head, and looked innocent: "Huh? Sleeping

Wind was still very wary of Wei Chong, but now they really needed this person: "Put on the mecha and fly into the sky, look down from above, and see what the situation is now."

Wei Chong understood what he meant, so he nodded.

You Sang over there came over at this time and bumped Wei Chong's arm: "Amazing, you actually picked up mecha materials, you are so strong!" What

is strong, because he received the information in advance, and the companion outside told him which mecha in the material package, he obtained it with a purpose, and it was not really lucky.

"Then I'll fly up and take a look."

Wei Chong took out his mecha necklace.

When the huge towering C-class mecha appeared in front of everyone, a group of Tianzhi Pride who were outside, who usually didn't even look at the B-class mecha more, almost drooled over the C-class mecha in front of them.

I have been hiking and climbing in Cape Tejiao for a long time, and I see that the C-class mecha is clear.

Wei Chong sat in the mecha cabin, he controlled the mecha, and directly flew into the sky, his body getting higher and higher!

Everyone looked up at the sky, the metal mecha shining in the moonlight, and the eyes could not help but show an envious look again.

It's still a mecha!

When Wei Chong rushed into the sky, he was still a little absent-minded, and all he was thinking about was how he should complete the task.

The line of sight glanced down inadvertently, and in the next second, Wei Chong was stunned...

As the mecha flew higher and higher, the picture below Wei Chong became wider and wider...

Ten minutes later, Wei Chong steered the mech back to the ground.

The moment he opened the mecha cabin, Wei Chong immediately met the burning gaze of countless pairs of eyes.

Frowning, Wei Chong's expression was not very good: "I didn't see anything."

Everyone was stunned.

Mian Feng squinted: "What is it called not seeing?"

Wei Chong simply squatted on the ground, picked up a branch and drew a picture on the ground.

"We all know how big Madness Canyon is, and it stands to reason that I've reached such a high sky, I should be able to see the entire Mad Canyon..."

"But what I see is the Black Forest, and I can't see itMarginal, I can only see this valley, even if I fly so high, but the edge of the valley seems to be extending, I know it's ridiculous to say this, but my mecha has really reached the upper limit of altitude, but I still can't see farther, I can only see this forest, and the entire forest scenery is completely different from the map.

Wei Chong drew the whole picture of the forest in his impression.

Everyone watched, and their faces became more and more ugly.

And by this time, Cus had completely seen it.

Sure enough, it's a maze of graphics!

Only You Sang still didn't quite believe it, and he looked at Wei Chong questioningly: "Are you kidding?" Fly so high, how can you not see the edge?

[I'll go, I'll testify, this bad is really not a joke this time!] The forest has indeed become a maze, and I saw it too!

[Why is this, has this happened to Mad Canyon before?]

[Star network searched, there are two possibilities for this situation, first, the local sophistication plant has changed the landform, and second, the earth's crust has changed, at the beginning Yaxing did not have a special horn state, but also in a crust shaking, suddenly shook out a special horn state, and then many exotic beasts and plants like to grow in the special horn state, and even the special horn state has formed a special area, that is, a mountain, and a volcano, and the sea, Very weird.

[Yes, it was because after the formation of the Special Cape State at that time, the terrain was too strange, and there were too many exotic beasts and plants in it, and later someone wrapped this place and made it a deadly training ground, so what happened to the Special Cape State? ]

【Ah, why did it change suddenly?】 Everything wasn't normal before... Lying groove, I remembered one thing, Yaxing didn't shake once before! 】

【!!! Could it be that after that sub-star shock, the crust of the crazy canyon moved? I go, there is really this possibility, after all, before this competition, Mad Canyon was all good.

[Not only before, just dozens of days ago, didn't there be contestants here, and people didn't encounter the maze at that time, they all left well, so is it really the sequelae caused by the turmoil of the Asian Star? Also shook out a maze? Worthy of you, Cape Te! Every time it shakes the strange landscape!

【@主办方, is this a bug?】 There is no maze marked on the map, and the players came in unconsciously and are now trapped!
】 When
the barrage was in a uproar, Wei Chong directly threw his mecha to him under Yusan's repeated and repeated doubts: "See for yourself!"
You Sang held the mecha necklace and widened his eyes with excitement: "
You let me open?" Trust me so much? Aren't you afraid that I ran away with the mech?

Wei Chong sneered: "You can count your ability to run away." Ten

minutes later, sure enough, Yusan, who couldn't escape, slipped back to the ground.

He reluctantly returned the mecha that had not yet been opened to Wei Chong, and nodded timidly to the others: "It's true, looking down from the sky, this is really a maze, or the kind where you can't see the exit at all, and there is really no edge around."

Everyone didn't speak for a while, and after a long while, Xu Yue asked, "So why is this happening?"

No one answered.

Nobody knows.

There was really no way out, so everyone could only decide to rest in place and wait for dawn to see.

Cus put the supply bag on the ground, took out a few pieces of clothing from it, temporarily built a soft nest, and then laid the little girl who slept uncomfortably in his arms flat in the den.

Shi Shu on the opposite side looked at the young man over there from a distance.

Looking at the other party, it seemed that he was afraid of waking up the little girl, and every movement was cautious.

Shi Shu pursed his lips.

There must be something wrong with this Sver, but the polluted air in the mountain forest before should not have been caused by him.

Shi Shu had fought with him before, and he found that this man's strength seemed to be above him...

Shi Shu's strength is blessed with 3S spiritual power, but this person is only an S-level ability, and it stands to reason that the strength should be below him, but the other party's sensitivity is amazingly high.

He has been attacking, the opponent has been defending, but under his attack, the opponent has not exposed the slightest flaw, which in itself is very telling.

This man is asking him.

This was discovered later.

So this Sver may not be the one who creates air pollution, after all, scrapping such a big effort to degassing weapons must have some intentions.

But this man didn't hurt him...

His thoughts became more and more chaotic, and Shi Shu lowered his eyelids, raised his hand and pressed his eyebrows.

This night, everyone decided to take turns to keep vigil, and the first vigil was Xu Yue, because after a day of running, everyone was tired, and soon, they closed their eyes and slept shallowly or leaned or lay down.

The night breeze in the forest is slow.

The sound of the wind stirs the body of all things.

In the quiet and dark black forest, where no one saw, in the small hand that was clenched into a small fist by the little girl, a small black mole that had been sleeping because of lack of energy since the last tornado, suddenly moved gently.

——
Early the next morning, Lan Lan was woken up by a puppy lick.

Under him was hard ground, and the puppy's wet saliva pasted Lan Lan's face.

Lan Lan snorted sleepily, she buried her face in the puppy belly hair, muttered and slept for a while, only then opened her eyes in a daze and whispered: "The puppy is early." The

wind red wolf lay beside the little girl, it lowered its body, and its big head pressed against the little girl's chest.

Lan Lan hugged the puppy's head, poked the tip of its nose and asked, "Are you hungry?" The

wind red wolf can't understand human words, its green eyes are beautiful and cold, it uses its big itchy nose, rubs on the little girl's fingers, and then does not make a sound, just lie on its stomach.

Lan Lan grabbed the puppy's ears: "Okay, then Lan Lan got up and fed breakfast to the puppy."

The little girl said and sat up from the ground.

She subconsciously looked to the left and right, and then for a moment, the little girl froze.

The surroundings are empty.

In the turquoise woods, actually, there was no one...

Blue Blue: "..."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Black Forest.

Xu Yue woke up by the stream.

Su Ming woke up by the mountain wall.

Shishu woke up on the dirt slope.

Cus wakes up in front of the cliff.

And everyone who wakes up finds that their side is empty, and there is no one.

Some of them used spiritual power to probe, trying to find their companions, but found that within a few hundred meters nearby, there was no breath of companions at all.

And as early as an hour ago, the spectators, who had witnessed how the large group was scattered, had already completely exploded!

[Help! Did you see it, it scared me to death! The prince suddenly disappeared from the same place!

【Lying groove, the sleeping wind is gone! 】 Hurriedly went to the live broadcast room of Mianfeng to watch, and found that Mianfeng was teleported to a cave? Is this the cave they were looking for before? Why did it suddenly pop up again?

【Ahhh I hope he doesn't roll over, fall off his head and break the scoop!

【What's going on, why did everyone go to other places?】

[Lying groove, what about blue and blue?] The last thing I saw was Wei Chong's perspective, and after Wei Chong was teleported away, there should only be Blue Blue and Wind Red Wolf left in place! Aaaaaa

【What! Is there no one around Lan Lan? Then you can't see the blue again? No way! I can't see my daughter for more than a second!

【But, don't you think it's strange?】 Teleported, these people are actually not awake? Prince, they are 3S ability!

】 [I thought about what they said about memory confusion before, and I had a bold guess... This maze, I'm afraid it's not alive! And people who enter the maze, it seems that their consciousness will also be affected by the maze and become confused?
】 When the
barrage speculated, the hot search and discussion posts on the Star Network were also hot.

Lan Lan, who didn't know what was happening outside, was now just sitting on the ground blankly, staring blankly at everything around him.

"Puppies..." Lan Lan was stunned, she looked at the puppies beside her, and asked stupidly: "What about the big brothers and dads?" Lan Lan is such a big bunch of big brothers and dads, how come they are gone!
Lan
Lan got up from the ground, and when she turned around, she saw her small backpack next to her.

Lan Lan took out half a bottle of nutrient solution from the small backpack in confusion, this half bottle of nutrient solution was left over from Lan Lan's previous eating, the big brothers were gone, and Lan Lan didn't eat anymore.

The little girl fed half a bottle of nutrient solution to the puppy with frugality, and when it was finished, Lan Lan sat on the ground and waited obediently.

Lan Lan doesn't believe that the big brothers and Kus's father will leave Lan Lan alone, the big brothers and Kus's father must have something to go out, so Lan Lan must not run around, otherwise the big brothers and Kus's father come back, and they won't see Lan Lan will be anxious!

The little girl obediently waited in place for most of the day.

In the afternoon, Lan Lan's stomach growled a little.

The little girl scratched her head, she suddenly thought of something, last night, didn't everyone say, to leave the Black Forest?

"Ah, did the big brothers and Father Kus go out first? That puppy, let's go out too, maybe we can go out and see everyone? But why don't you leave with blue? Is there any bitterness?

Yes, Lan Lan never felt that the big brothers and Cus's father had abandoned her and didn't want her, she believed that they liked Lan Lan and would not lose Lan Lan.

It's just that Lan Lan's little head is stupid, she really can't think of why the big brothers and Kus's father would leave Lan Lan alone...

Lan Lan decided not to want to, just wait until he sees the big brothers and Cus's father ask them!

A baby and a wolf weaved through the dense woods.

An hour later.

Lan Lan stood at the mouth of the Black Forest, blinking her eyes and looking around.

Ah, Lan Lan has come out, why didn't you see the big brothers and Cus's father?High-profile mechs, flying around the woods.

Wei Chong had already circled dozens of times in the sky, and seeing that the energy of the mecha was about to be exhausted, he had to fall and put the mecha away again.

From morning to now, Wei Chong has exhausted all methods, but not only has he not stepped out of this forest, but he can't even see a single other contestant.

Taking out a bottle of nutrient solution from his backpack, he sat on the stone and thought while drinking it.

When he looked at the sky just now, Wei Chong found that the whole picture of the woods he saw today was not the same as what he saw last night, and the scope today was narrower, and then farther away was shrouded in fog, as if he was trapped in this small space, only this space is visible, and the outside of the space is unknown.

Wei Chong's face was very bad, thinking that he could not continue to waste time, he drank a whole bottle of nutrient solution in one gulp, and then got up, intending to continue to find the way.

Who knew that at this moment, the sound of tiny footsteps in the distance suddenly came.

Wei Chong's eyes lit up!

Someone!

He immediately looked towards the source of that voice!

And at this moment, suddenly, Wei Chong's wrist shook.

It's his light brain ringing.

Wei Chong immediately frowned, feeling the frequency of the light brain vibration.

Soon, Wei Chong deciphered the secret content of the light brain shock...

At the same time, with the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer, beyond the shadow of the tree, a young figure slowly entered the field of vision.

Wei Chong looked at the comer, and in the next second, he who was originally sitting on the stone suddenly rose up!

He straightened up in an instant, looking at the young man in front of him in shock and trepidation!

It shouldn't be that he misinterpreted it, right?

He has always learned his secret language well.

He had just read it three times, and the content of each time was the same!

It can't be that the young marshal outside recognized the mistake, right?

How could a powerful young marshal not recognize his biological father and biological sister!

So......

Sver... Be...... The commander of the rebel army...

Blue blue... Be...... The rebel army lord...

Sky!!!!

Cus sensed that there was someone here, so he walked through the layers of fog and walked in expectantly.

But when he came in, he didn't see the little girl he wanted to see.

Cus frowned and looked at the danger in front of him, because he was not dead, he looked around and asked, "Only you?" "

"...... Yes? "Wei Chongren was still a little in a trance, he had just received the information from the outside, but he didn't expect to see the person mentioned in the message immediately...

Vanguard commander ...

Wei Chong lived for twenty years and never saw a commander.

But the deeds of the commander have been circulating among the rebels.

Almost all of the recruits of this generation grew up listening to the legends of the commander!

His heart was beating rapidly, and Wei Chong looked at the young man in front of him almost greedily.

Commander......

Commander......

The heroes of their rebels ...

That invincible existence, which made the imperial army fearful...

That one is so powerful that...

"I'm asking, you're the only one?" Cus endured his impatience and repeated it again.

Wei Chong seemed to have just come to his senses, and he quickly stood straighter, his voice and attitude were very respectful: "Yes... Be!

Kus was disappointed, Lan Lan was really not here, he no longer stayed, turned around and returned the same way, intending to find his daughter somewhere else.

"Eh..."

Wei Chong saw that the commander was gone, he quickly grabbed the supply bag and quickly caught up: "You... Where are you going?

As soon as the word "you" was spoken, Wei Chong reacted again, now it is a live broadcast, he can't expose the identity of the commander-in-chief!

The change of words was very fast, but Wei Chong was young after all, and there was usually a city government, and when he saw the legendary figure who had been regarded as an idol since he was a child, his face was still inevitably stained red.

He walked excitedly on the side of the commander, while quietly looking at the other party's face, trying to see through the real face under the electronic disguise of the other party, while nervously speaking: "You... Who are you looking for? "

Blue blue." Kus said his purpose directly, and he looked at Wei Chong again: "Have you seen her?"

Wei Chong shook his head.

Cus said nothing more and quickened the pace.

Wei Chong hurriedly continued to follow the commander, it was strange to say that he himself had obviously walked this direction before, but the road he saw was completely different from the road he was walking with the commander now.

The adoring gaze of the blond boy couldn't help but fall on the tall back of Lord Commander and Wei Shore again.

Worthy of being a commander-in-chief!

In the woods that no one else could get out, he easily walked out of the !!!

-
"Hey, anyone? Is there anyone nearby?

Yusang climbed onto a large tree, hugged the trunk, and shouted heartbreakingly: "Whoever it is, does anyone take care of me?"

Yusan was tired, he felt trapped in a small giant circle, every tree in this circle grew similarly, no matter how Yusan walked, he always felt that every place looked exactly the same as the place where he first started.

Yusan was not a person who was good at using his brains, he cracked it for a day, and he didn't figure out how to leave this forbidden place, he was already crazy, he could only climb into the tree, trying to spread the message with his voice, hoping that maybe someone nearby would hear his cry for help.

I don't know if it's a luck...

There are really footsteps in the distance!

As soon as Yousang's ear moved, he immediately cocked his neck excitedly and stared in the direction where the footsteps came from.

A few minutes later.

Kus looked at Yusan in front of him with an unkind expression.

"Just you?" Cus looked around again, trying to find a miracle.

You Sang looked sincere: "Yes, yes."Ah yes, great, fortunately you heard my voice, or I don't know how long I have to go around here, is there anything to eat, count me borrowed, our nutrient solution is in Su Ming's material bag, I will starve to death!

Cus ignored him.

But considering that he is now "Sver", face engineering always has to be done, and he put his hand in the material bag in the end.

Who knew that at this moment, Wei Chong behind him directly threw a bottle of nutrient solution to You Sang.

Kus glanced at Wei Chong, and immediately met the blonde boy's bright eyes!

Kus: "...?"

Yusang took the nutrient solution and immediately drank a few sips.

After that, Cus continued to walk in other directions, and the people who followed him also changed from one to two.

But Yusang obviously said much more than Wei Chong.

"Sver, you can, you can actually find the way? How did you find the way, and why do I see that every road is the same? It

is normal to see that every path is the same, and this is the result of consciousness being influenced by the landscape.

To use a blue star word said by Lan Lan, it is called - ghost hitting the wall.

No matter how you go, it's like an illusion, your eyes are always covered with a layer of fog, and you can't see through the reality under the surface no matter what.

Cus was also blinded by the terrain at first, but soon, with his rich combat experience, he found a breakthrough.

But compared to his maturity, these new generation of children are obviously unable to cope with such a tricky situation, and will only catch blind in place.

"Sver, how the hell did you recognize the way? You teach me! Yusan was still chattering with Cus.

Cus was annoyed by his noise, and spat out a sentence unhappily: "I have a good sense of direction."

Yusan: "..." I

read less, don't lie to me, this forest obviously has problems, it is definitely not something that can be cracked by a sense of direction!

The three continued to weave through the woods.

At the same time, Ye Ling, Mian Feng, Xu Yue, and Su Ming in the forest were still spinning in place.

It's the prince Shishu's side...

Shi Shu looked at the level 2s high-level alien beast Greedy Leopard that was slowly approaching him, with dark eyes, dangerously straight pupils, and sharp teeth.

His inky eyes narrowed slowly.

I didn't expect to meet a bloody leopard in the woods...

The young man held his weapon short knife in his hand, he tried to condense his spiritual power, but he had suffered air pollution before, resulting in mental power injury, even if he used all his strength, he could only use less than half of his ability.

And at this moment, the hungry blood-greedy leopard on the opposite side had already let out a leopard roar, fiercely, and pounced on Shi Shu!

—— Blue
Blue's little belly is already growling.

She had only fed the puppy half a bottle of nutrient solution before.

So now they have the last bit of nutrient solution left.

Lan Lan reluctantly, or ate the last little bit of family bottom, when eating to the end, the little girl even raised her little head, aimed the mouth of the nutrient solution bottle at her small mouth, and laboriously shook the last two or three drops of nutrient solution into her small mouth, and then closed the bottle cap.

The little girl sighed to the puppy beside her: "Little dog, big brothers and father Kus seem to have really disappeared... What do you say Lan Lan should do now?

"Lan Lan is going back to the previous place, continue to wait for the big brothers and Cus's father to come to Lan Lan, okay?" Or should Lan Lan go elsewhere to find the big brothers and Cus's father?
Lan
Lan couldn't make up her mind, but the Wind Red Wolf couldn't give her an idea.

In the end, Lan Lan decided to solve the current problem first: "Otherwise, Lan Lan still looks for food first, otherwise Lan Lan and the puppy will be hungry tonight."

The little girl said, looking around outside the woods, and after a while, the little girl found a place with strange grass.

"Hey, is this aloe vera?"

The little girl touched these thick and hard grass leaves, and a smile rose on her little face.

"Yay, you can make aloe vera nutrient solution!"

The little girl said just do it, and she started looking for firewood.

This place is right next to the woods, surrounded by dead leaves and branches, and Lan Lan easily found a lot of firewood.

Then Lan Lan began to look for the right size stone slab, suitable for making stones for the stove.

The slabs and stones were not so easy to find, and it took a long time for Lan Lan to find a large whole stone.

The little girl scratched her head, such a big stone, Lan Lan can't move, can't cut it, then it can't be used as a stove and pot.

The little girl sighed regretfully, she touched the little dog: "Little dog, this can't work, let's look for it again, is there any other smaller stone."

Saying that, a baby and a dog just turned around, suddenly, only listening to a "click", there was a sudden muffled sound behind them.

Lan Lan turned her head strangely.

But I saw the big whole stone behind me suddenly... Cracked!

Then, a small ashlar on top of the whole stone rolled to the little girl's toes with a grunt.

Lan Lan bent down to pick up the small brick-like stone.

She looked at the small stone, then at the big stone, and then she looked blankly and helplessly at the puppy beside her.

"Puppies..." the little girl muttered, "How so?"

Answering her, however, was the sudden vigilant low roar of the Wind Red Wolf: "Woo! Woohoo!

"Hey, what's wrong with you, puppy?" Why did the puppy suddenly get angry?

Lan Lan was puzzled, put down the stone, bent down to touch the puppy, but the puppy took half a step back, it lowered its body, looked at Lan Lan's little hand with a vigilant face, and continued to roar at Lan Lan's little hand!

Lan Lan innocently spread her palm, and in the next second, Lan Lan found that the small black mole in the middle of her palm was actually missingFinish......

Looking around, Lan Lan finally saw the small black mole again on the tip of his little finger.

"Yay!" Lan Lan was very surprised, and said to her little finger: "You are moving again!"

The little black mole roamed in the little girl's hand, it ran to the blue little finger for a while, ran to the blue ring finger for a while, and finally it ran back to the blue palm, bouncing on the blue palm.

Lan Lan frowned, she used the index finger of her other hand to poke the small black mole, and pouted: "Why didn't you ignore Lan Lan before, Lan Lan has looked for you many times before, you have to grow on Lan Lan's palm again, you ignore Lan Lan, you are too bad!" The

little black mole continued to jump around innocently, he couldn't speak, and there was no way to explain to the little girl, so he could only stick to the little girl and coax the little girl.

Lan Lan puffed out his cheeks, and looked at the small ashlar in front of him: "Then this small stone, is it a dark substance for Lan Lan?" The

little black mole couldn't speak, but jumped more actively!

Yes yes yes!

Lan Lan didn't believe it: "Really? So, if Lan Lan still wants five such small stones, can the dark matter still help Lan Lan cut it down? After

Lan Lan said this, he felt that he was a little too much, the dark matter is only so small, how can he cut such a large stone...

"Click, click, click, click, click!" Five crisp sounds sounded in a row.

Lan Lan turned his head and saw Gollum, Gollum, there were really five small ashlars, rolling down from the large whole stone!

"Wow!" Lan Lan couldn't help but exclaim, her pink and white little face was full of surprise: "Dark matter you are so powerful!" You can really cut stones yay! You are even more powerful than Brother 0 and Brother Shishu! "

Brother 0 and Brother Shishu, they have to cut stones for a long time!

The dark matter was actually cut open at once!

The little black mole jumped to the little girl's fingertips a little proudly!

Hold one's head high!

Because the little girl was happy, she directly made a promise: "Dark substance, blue and blue are folded into a small stove with small stones, and after making a nutrient solution, I will also give you food!" This little stove has your credit, blue and blue half of the food for you!

The little black mole couldn't say good, couldn't say bad, so he continued to jump back and forth on the little girl's fingertips, playing with the little girl.

Lan Lan looked at the way dark matter ran around in Lan Lan's palm, suddenly didn't hold back, and thought of something: "Dark matter, have you seen Journey to the West?"

The little black mole didn't understand what she was talking about, and its jumping motion stopped, as if waiting for the little girl to continue.

Lan Lan covered her small mouth, a little wanting to snicker.

Finally, holding back the smile so that her little face turned red, the little girl said embarrassedly: "It's not either, it's just that Lan Lan thinks of a very famous and famous plot in Journey to the West, that is... Sun Wukong can't escape the section of the Five Finger Mountain of the Buddha..."

The little black mole still doesn't understand.

But Lan Lan himself understood, so Lan Lan quietly laughed again.

"Lan Lan just suddenly thought of it, Lan Lan didn't say that dark matter was Sun Wukong, Lan Lan was Rulai Buddha, Lan Lan just felt a little bit like it... Well, Dark Matter, do you want to listen to the story of Journey to the West? Lan Lan can tell you, you help Lan Lan cut stones, Lan Lan tells you the story, okay? The

little black mole jumped up again!

Indication, good, good, good!

Lan Lan began to fold the small stove while telling stories to the dark matter.

In the end, Blue Blue's name for dark matter is no longer dark matter, but "black black".

"Hei Hei, do you know what his master said after Sun Wukong killed the white bone essence? He said that Sun Wukong is a bad monkey and wants to drive Sun Wukong away! The

little black mole originally listened to with relish, and when it heard this, it seemed to suddenly get angry, and the surrounding stones and leaves suddenly began to "click and click" a mess.

Lan Lan was taken aback by the picture of flying sand and stones, and quickly pacified: "Don't worry, because Master Tang Monk doesn't know, that white bone essence turned into a human appearance, and Master Tang Monk couldn't recognize it as a monster..."

The little black mole seemed to be pacified, but he was unhappy and shrunk in the palm of the little girl's hand and did not move.

Blue and blue poked it: "Black black, then do you want to continue to listen?" Little

black mole: "..." The

little black mole followed the finger that Lan Lan poked it, from Lan Lan's right hand, to Lan Lan's left hand, and then continued to wander around the little girl's fingertips.

- Listen!

Lan Lan smiled softly, and she continued to tell the story.

While chatting with new friends, while making a small stove, Lan Lan asked Hei Hei to cut another thin stone slab, and Hei Hei did the same.

Then Blue Blue began to roast aloe vera on the stone slab.

An hour later, a bottle of fragrant aloe vera nutrient solution was ready, and Lan Lan tasted it.

Thinking it was delicious, she fed it to the puppy next to her.

The puppy seems to be a little afraid of Lanlan's palm, its body is close to Lanlan's body, but it is tilted to the beginning, and does not want Lanlan's little hand to approach.

Lan Lan had no choice but to pour the nutrient solution on the leaves and push it to the puppy.

Sure enough, so that the puppy eats.

Lan Lan asked into the palm of his hand: "Hei Hei, are you scaring the puppy?" Puppies are afraid of you. The

little black mole did not squeak, and rubbed it in Lanlan's palm with some weakness.

Lan Lan puffed out her cheeks: "Don't bully the puppy, the puppy is very well-behaved!" The

little black mole didn't know if he listened to it, but the wind red wolf who was eating nutrient solution with his tail between his tail suddenly loosened and did not clamp it anymore, as if he didn't feel the danger.

Lan Lan raised a smile: "So black is a good boy!"
Lan
Lan poured some more nutrient solution into the palm of his hand: "Hei Hei, can you drink it so that you can drink it?" The

nutrient solution quickly evaporated in the palm of the little girl's hand, and soon, there was nothing in the palm of her hand.

"Wow, you can drink it!" Lan Lan was very happy and decided to feed Hei Hei like this in the future.

Black doesn't seem to be a bad boy, Black Black will help Blue Blue cut stones, and will listen to Blue Blue tell stories, dark matter should be super bad and super bad, but Black Black doesn't seem to be bad...

Lan Lan decided that if Hei Hei wanted to do something bad in the future, Lan Lan told it not to do this, Lan Lan felt that Hei Hei should listen, because just now Lan Lan told Hei Hei not to scare the puppy, Hei Hei was also obedient.

There was only an empty nutrient solution bottle and an empty mineral water bottle in the blue bag.

In the end, Lan Lan made two bottles of nutrient solution, which are Lan Lan and the puppy and the black tomorrow's food.

And by this time, after a busy afternoon, it was already dark.

Lan Lan looked at the gloomy sky, rummaged out small clothes from his small bag, and planned to find a big tree, make a nest under the tree, and spend the night in the nest tonight.

But at this time, I only listened to the sound of "banging", and there was some abnormal noise in the distance.

Lan Lan looked towards the source of the voice, and her black pupils suddenly widened in surprise: "Are the big brothers and dads coming to find Lan Lan?"

The little girl quickly put on a small backpack, held a pile of clothes, and ran towards that side with a click.

Two minutes later, Lan Lan ran to a patch of grass on the edge of the Black Forest, and then the little girl saw that behind the weeds that were clearly nothing in the afternoon, there was now an extra flat clearing!

And in the clearing, a tight, towering and wide log cabin is standing there!

Lan Lan stared at this log cabin that Lan Lan had seen in the dense forest, basically the same log cabin, and the little girl scratched her little head, confused.

"How, how could it be... When there is a bang, there is an extra cabin?
Lan
Lan didn't understand, she carefully walked over and pushed open the small wooden door.

Then, Lan Lan was stunned again.

I saw that inside the log cabin, there were actually eight large backpacks of different sizes placed neatly.

Lan Lan was frightened, she thought of when she was in the dense forest before, Lan Lan also saw a big bag in the log cabin.

And in order to buy that big bag, Lan Lan used up all the coils.

Here are eight big bags...

Lan Lan looked frightened, and waved his hand again and again in fright: "Lan Lan don't want, Lan Lan don't want it, Lan Lan can't afford it, Lan Lan has no money in his pocket!" The

small black mole in the palm of his hand seemed to be very puzzled, and it jumped around, as if he didn't know why the little girl was afraid.

But that's okay, don't you don't.

Next second.

With a "whoosh", all eight supply bags in the cabin disappeared.

Blue eyes widened!

How so!

Lan Lan thought of something, she suddenly looked down and looked at her little hands!

Sure enough, I saw the little black mole standing on the blue thumb like an invitation, bouncing proudly.

Lan Lan: "..."
Lan
Lan asked in surprise: "Is it the log cabin you moved to?" The

little black mole jumped proudly.

Lan Lan froze: "How did you do it?" However, is this someone else's cabin, if you move the cabin over to Lan Lan, then won't others have no place to live?

"Bang." At this moment, I only heard a soft sound, it was the sound of something falling to the ground inside the log cabin.

Lan Lan curiously probed in and looked, and saw that in the empty log cabin, a small wooden board fell from the wall, Lan Lan held the small wooden board, and read the words he knew on it with difficulty...

"Than ... The second word, Lan Lan, I don't know... But the third word Lanlan knows, called whiskers, the whiskers of sheep's whiskers, and the last word Lanlan also knows, called knows, knows knows. "

Than x to know...

Lan Lan blinked and continued to look down.

Then the little girl saw that the following introduction said that this house is called the thing x house, and said that every x hand can x use the thing x house, but the thing x house x is close to xx, it is best not to live in the thing x house ...

Lan Lan scratched his head: "Although there are many words Lan Lan does not know, but Lan Lan seems to have guessed, does it mean that this log cabin has no owner?" Can everyone live without cost? The

little black mole jumped around and jumped around.

Lan Lan got an affirmative answer, and nodded again: "It turned out to be like this, no wonder when I was in a log cabin, brother 0 kept saying that you can live or live in a log cabin, and Lan Lan didn't believe it at that time... But in the last log cabin, there is no such card, black and black, is this card also specially found by you to show Lan Lan? The

little black mole continued to bounce, looking very happy.

A smile appeared under Lan Lan's eyes: "Hei Hei, you are really good, you also moved a log cabin for Lan Lan, Lan Lan must make more nutrient solution tomorrow for you to eat, by the way, Lan Lan told you about Journey to the West, Lan Lan will tell you other stories, do you want to listen to "Zizhi Tongjian"? "With the shelter of the cabin, this night, Lan Lan slept soundly.

It's just that when the years on the little girl's side are quiet, the other people in the forest are still carrying the weight.

Wei Chong's eyes looked at Yusang in front of him from time to time, the three of them had been gone for a day, and he thought more than once whether he and the commander could completely kill Yousang.

It's just that he never found a chance to recognize the commander ... The three live broadcast rooms scare them, and once they make a mistake, it is easy to expose their identities.

It was already dark at this time, there was a small stream ahead, and Yusang was collecting water by the stream, and Wei Chong sat silently next to the commander, his fingers lightly tapping on his knees, and humming a song in his mouth at the same time.

Kus is now very worried about Lan Lan, his side and Lan Lan are lost, but Muyu has not informed him until now, whether Lan Lan is currently safe, which means something, indicating that Muyu most likely does not know Lan Lan's current situation, in other words, Muyu can't see Lan Lan.

This means that Lan Lan is not in anyone's live broadcast room now...

This black forest is strange, and there seems to be a powerful energy in the shadows, which is controlling every grass and tree in the forest.

Who is this energy directed at?

Are they outsiders?

Still is......

Think of those strange abilities that Lan Lan has shown since she was a child.

Cus's face became more and more ugly.

Afraid is afraid, it is to go to Lan Lan, Lan Lan's ability, not only human coveted, alien beasts and plants may also covet...

Lan Lan moves some exotic beasts to like her, does not mean that all exotic beasts like her.

In any group, there will be no only good...

The heart is in turmoil, and the people around him are still idle and bored humming.

Kus swept towards Wei Chong with displeasure: "Are you happy? The

blond boy who was quietly connecting with the commander was stunned.

Cus pursed his lips: "Can't find them, you still plan to sing to celebrate?"

Wei Chong: "..."
It's
over! The commander-in-chief is angry!

But why?

Didn't Lord Commander hear his secret words?

He was asking Lord Commander if he wanted to do something to Yusang now, didn't Lord Commander want to get rid of the new generation of 3S abilities in the empire? Great opportunity is in front of you, it's a pity not to do it!

"Roar!" At this moment, a beast roar suddenly sounded in the distance!

When Yusang heard that voice, he instantly stood up from the side of the stream, and he shouted without thinking: "Wind Red Wolf! Is it a wind red wolf? Did you hear that!

Kus frowned, it was not the voice of the Wind Red Wolf just now, it should be the Greedy Blood Leopard.

"It must be the Wind Red Wolf!" You Sang swore an oath: "There are only alien bears in the crazy canyon, there are no other alien beasts, the beasts that will appear in the forest, if not alien bears, then it is definitely a wind red wolf!" Blue Blue is definitely over there!

Cus pursed his lips.

Indeed, there are no other exotic beasts in the Crazy Canyon, and the Greedy Blood Leopard is a foreign beast on the other side of the Star Sea Highland...

If the blood-greedy leopard appears in the Black Forest, does it mean that the Star Sea Highland and the Black Forest are connected?

Maybe there will be an answer when you see the Greedy Leopard?

Cus got up and went straight to the source of the sound.

You Sang and Wei Chong hurriedly followed.

Twenty minutes later, they reached a clearing.

There are no bloody leopards here.

However, the ground was a mess, blood was all around, and the traces of beasts and humans stepping on it were all over the eyes...

There have been beasts and humans here, and they have fought to the death!

"This... It seems to be the prince's? You Sang picked up a broken S-class short knife at this time.

The knife was no longer usable, it was covered with blood, and the blade was already rolled.

Wei Chong's face was calm, but his heart was already excited: "That is to say, the roar of the beast I heard just now, is there a foreign beast and the prince fighting?" Looking at this situation, the weapons are broken, and the prince may already be less fierce?

Yusan did not speak.

Cus didn't speak either.

Wei Chong realized that if he said more, he might be about to laugh out loud, and quickly fell silent.

"Keep walking." Coos said.

There are blood-greedy leopards in the Black Forest, and there is more than one, and with the time difference between life and death unknown, Kus is more and more worried about Lan Lan's safety.

However, just after walking for ten minutes, suddenly, Cus stopped again.

His invisible spiritual power passed through the earth's crust and entered the depths of the earth...

Illusion? He seemed to feel that the whole forest was moving at this time?

The little black mole quietly revealed a little edge from the palm of the little girl's hand.

After removing the humans who were about to get close to them, which it didn't like, the little black mole retracted back into the palm of the little girl's hand, and fell asleep with the little girl who was already asleep.

——
The next morning, when Lan Lan woke up, she saw that the small black mole on her fingertips had begun to jump up actively.

Lan Lan looked at Hei Hei sleepily, and smiled with a small mouth: "Hei Hei, you're awake." The

little black mole ran around on the little girl's two hands, and Lan Lan simply spread her two hands and watched it run.

She kept watching like this, kept watching, looked at it for too long... The little black mole was embarrassed again, it quietly burrowed between the little girl's fingers, hiding in the gap and not coming out.

Lan Lan pinched her fingers, looking for a small black mole between her fingers, she giggled: "Hei Hei, why are you still shy, okay, okay, Lan Lan doesn't tease you, Lan Lan gets up and takes something for you to eat." The

little girl came out of the puppy's arms, lazily walked out to wash with dew, then opened the nutrient solution and ate breakfast with Hei Hei and the puppy.

After eating breakfast, Lan Lan began to look for other ingredients that could be eaten.

There is not a lot of aloe vera, you can't eat it for long, and if Lan Lan doesn't find other food soon, she may still have to go hungry afterwards.

Lan Lan was lucky and soon found a berry bush.

"Wow, it's Meiziya!" Lan Lan twisted a plum, sniffed it, and felt that it could be eaten, so she took a sip and ate it into her mouth.

Super super acidic!

Lan Lan was so soured that she couldn't open her eyes.

But Lan Lan didn't say, Lan Lan crushed a plum with a bad heart, put it in the palm of his hand, and said: "Hei Hei, this is so sweet, you eat it." The

little black mole absorbs plums in the past...

The next second...

"Shh

I saw that the little black mole that originally liked to bounce and jumped actually flew directly at this time!

It ran over and ran over like a small train between Lan Lan's two hands, because it ran too fast, Lan Lan couldn't see it clearly, and could only see a hurried afterimage.

"Poof!" Lan Lan didn't hold back and laughed out loud!

She quickly apologized again: "I'm sorry, Heihei, is it sour?" Is it sour? Blue blue gives you water!

The little girl poured some more water into the palm of her hand.

Sure enough, the little black mole immediately buried his head and absorbed all the water, as if this was a little better.

It was a little aggrieved, walked to Lan Lan's fingertips, and jumped twice righteously, and it had to be coaxed by the little girl so that it was not angry.

Lan Lan quickly coaxed it, and praised Hei Hei for a long time, one moment said that black and black are powerful, and the other said that Black Black looked handsome, sure enough, the little black mole was slightly deflated, but I don't know why, when Lan Lan said that Black Black looked handsome, the black little black mole, suddenly became a small red mole.

But it soon darkened back.

"Hey, you'll still change color in the dark!"

The little girl was pleasantly surprised.

The little black mole is very proud.

Lan Lan thought that at the beginning, when black and black was still dark matter, it was like water, from the land, into the palm of Lan Lan's hand.

Lan Lan asked, "Can you change back to the original water droplet appearance then?" Or, can you become human? Hei

Hei has not changed into human form, he has not been conscious for a long time, it will become the appearance of water, because he believes that water is the most powerful thing in the interstellar, everything can not be without water, water is the source of life, water is great, so it becomes water.

However, if the little girl likes it to become a human...

The little black mole began to circle in the palm of the little girl's hand, turning and turning, and after turning for a while, suddenly, the little black mole became larger and became a big black mole!

Then, the little black mole became darker and more three-dimensional...

A minute later, the small black mole on Lan Lan's palm disappeared, replaced by a round and plump black droplet.

Then, the drop of water began to twist and deform...

After another five minutes, in the palm of Lan Lan's hand, there was an extra black paint, no facial features, only a small water man with a vague human shape...

Lan Lan was stunned!

"Wow! Black and black you turn into Thumbelina... No, you're not as big as Thumbelina, but you've become a person! The

little water man tentatively stepped out on a small short leg...

Took a step forward...

And then......

With a "snap", he fell on Lan Lan's hand, directly condensed back a small drop of water, and then merged into the palm of the little girl's hand again, and turned back into a small black mole.

"Huh?" Lan Lan was puzzled: "Have you changed back?" So fast? The

little black mole was tired and lying still, he only had a drop, it was still very weak, and it couldn't be formed for too long...

Moreover, it created the labyrinth forest, which originally took a lot of energy, if it continues to consume energy, the maze forest will not be able to maintain, if there is no maze forest, those strange humans will come out...

Then she'll play with those humans and stop playing with them...

It was her only friend.

But she has many, many friends.

It doesn't like her other friends, it just wants her to keep talking to it and telling it stories all the time.

Although he really can't understand the "Zizhi Tongjian" ...

Anyway, it just wanted to stay with her a little longer before it fell asleep next time.

In two days, it will fall asleep, and this time, I don't know how long it will sleep again...

The little black mole shrunk in the palm of the little girl's hand and slowly squirmed, looking a little pitiful.

Lan Lan gently stroked it, poured some more water for it, and let it drink.

When the little black mole rests, Lan Lan picks plums and makes plum-flavored nutrient solution.

She hummed songs as she worked.

Those songs are very good, and the little black mole will bounce a few times halfway, just like a dance.

By noon, Lan Lan was going to take a nap.

But at this moment, there was a noise outside.

The little girl thought that the big brothers and Cus's father were coming, and immediately ran out quickly.

But outside, there are no familiar people, only ...

"Woo, woo..."
Lan
Lan looked at the edge of the forest, a little cat that fell to the ground, covered in blood, and was like a gossamer, she was shocked and her eyes widened: "Ah, what's the matter?!" - Lan Lan has been missing for more than twenty-four

hours.

Not only the people inside the deadly training ground, but also the people outside were in a hurry.

Viewers shuttled through various live broadcast rooms every day, looking for the little girl.

No, no, still no.

Instead, some people took the time to pay attention to the prince who was besieged by the greedy leopard group.

[It's so miserable, at the beginning it was just a blood-greedy leopard, and then a group actually came, can you really bear it, prince? ] Or quit the competition, right?

[Yes, it's really unnecessary not to withdraw from the competition, the prince doesn't have a piece of good meat on him, which is much more difficult than when he was besieged by the Wind Red Wolf Pack before, and when he fights with the Wind Red Wolf Pack, at least in a wide place, he can still pull. ], but in this wood, running two steps actually returned to its original position, isn't this forcibly increasing the difficulty of the battle!

[Looking at other people's live broadcast rooms, the prince is in danger.

【Retire! 】 Retire! Please! What sequelae are left, but it is troublesome!

The barrage is persuading the prince to withdraw from the competition, but the boy on the screen, even if he is covered in blood, even if there is no short knife, and there is only a 2s long whip left in his hand that he is not used to, he is still heroically resisting.

The inky eyes were bloodshot, and the fair face was bloodstained.

His forehead and neck were covered with hot sweat, his emotions were tense at any time, and he paid attention to the eyes of every bloody leopard in front of him...

Just then...

"Roar!" Four or five blood-greedy leopards rushed up!

The young man wielded a long whip, stepped on a big tree next to him on his tiptoes, and his figure was longitudinal, avoiding the blood-greedy leopard's slaughter at the same time, the long whip "stabbed", and the hind legs of a blood-greedy leopard connected to the waist, and was instantly fanned out by the long whip with a cracked bloodstain!

【Wow!

【So handsome! 】

[It's worthy of being the man I love, it's really powerful, in this state, you can still hit with one hit! ]

】 [I've got rid of another blood-greedy leopard, let me count, yes, there are only 7 left!]

】 【Oh, there are so many more than 7 heads?】 One person and one foot will have to trample the prince to cripple! No, how do you count, isn't it 8 heads?

[Hey, it's really 8 heads, wait, the smaller one on the far right, a little familiar, isn't that the blood-greedy leopard that was stabbed by the prince before, the prince's short knife cracked, and its back flesh also cracked a big hole? ] Isn't it dead?

】 [It didn't die, but it did fall, and then the prince ran away, and the other blood-greedy leopards continued to chase the prince, and when the prince circled back again, the blood-greedy leopard was gone, and I thought it was hiding... How did it come back in good spirits now?

【Brothers and sisters!!!! You guys quickly enlarge the picture and show me the location of the wound on the back of that blood-greedy leopard!" Is there some smearing on that... Green! Hue! Target! Grass! Mud! 】

【!!!!!!

【AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Familiar grass mud! Could it be... The girl? 】

【??? Wow! Is it blue? Is it really blue and blue? Where is the blue blue!

[I don't know where Lan Lan is, but is this the case now... That is, the prince risked death in front to fight the blood-greedy leopard, Lan Lan quietly rescued the blood-greedy leopard in the back, and then the rescued blood-greedy leopard came back to continue to fight the prince? 】

【??????

【Oops! There are inner ghosts!

—— Lan
Lan picked up a kitten on the side of the road, and the kitten was covered in blood and seriously injured.

Lan Lan was frightened, and quickly wiped the kitten with clean dew, and fed the kitten with Lan Lan's newly made plum nutrient solution, and then treated the wound with small herbs collected nearby.

After all the things were done, the kitten was still motionless, Lan Lan went to wash his hands, and when he came back...

"Huh? What about kittens and cats? Lan Lan looked at the empty clearing, and there were some kittens and cat blood on the ground, but the kittens and cats were gone, and only the puppy squatted there with an innocent face.

Lan Lan puffed out her cheeks and poked the tip of the puppy's nose in the past: "Puppy dog, are you bullying kittens and cats?" Scare the kitten away? The

wind red wolf leaned in and licked the little girl's fingers, and her turquoise eyes were like a clear piece of amber.

Lan Lan pouted: "Little dog, the kitten cat is injured, you let it go like this, what if she falls on the side of the road!" The

wind red wolf also did not understand what the little girl was saying, it thought that the little girl was playing with it, so it stuffed its own brain door into the palm of the little girl's hand and rubbed it on the little girl's hand.

Lan Lan had to rub the puppy dog's brain twice, and then got up and said: "We can't ignore the kitten cat so much, the little dog, let's go find the kitten cat and see if we can see it."

So, a baby and a wolf followed the edge of the forest, looking ahead along the road.

Looking for it, I really let them find it!

"Over there!" Lan Lan ran over quickly, but as soon as she got closer, the little girl was stunned again.

There is indeed an adult-sized kitten on the ground, however, this kitten cat has blood on its hind legs, not on its back...

There is no blood on its back and no wounds!

Lan Lan scratched his little head and asked the puppy: "Little dog, is Lan Lan wrong, how does Lan Lan think, this little cat cat is not the kitten cat before?" The

kitten on the ground has its eyes closed, already dying, with more air out and less air intake.

Lan Lan didn't care about thinking too much, and quickly squatted next to the kitten cat to check the injuries of the kitten's hind legs.

Twenty minutes later, Lan Lan finished medicating the kitten's hind legs and bandaged them.

And at this time, the kitten also woke up.

As soon as the kitten woke up, his pupils were round!

It looked at the strange little human in front of it in amazement, and in the next second, it dragged its upper body that could still move, and quickly wanted to run.

Who knew that as soon as it moved, its hind legs hurt amazingly, it screamed strangely, turned around and roared at this little human for no reason: "Roar!!! The

Wind Red Wolf did not like this blood-greedy leopard, and it pounced on it in displeasure and held the blood-greedy leopard's neck: "Whoosh! The

blood-greedy leopard was instantly aroused to resist, and immediately ignored the blood oozing from its hind legs, and went to tear and bite the wind red wolf with his life!

Seeing that a wolf and a leopard are about to fight!

Lan Lan quickly pulled them away and stopped them loudly: "Don't fight, don't fight, it's not good to fight!" The

wind red wolf listened to the little girl, clenched his teeth unwillingly, and took half a step back.

But the blood-greedy leopard didn't listen, and it chased the wind red wolf to bite!

As a result, at this moment, the little girl's soft little hand suddenly reached out and pinched the blood basin of the greedy leopard.

When the bloody leopard saw such a scene, he immediately gnawed off this human hand!

But this human has covered its mouth first, and then gently touched its head, coaxing and saying: "Don't be afraid, don't call or call, small."Cats are not uncomfortable, kittens are not uncomfortable. The

Greedy Leopard's icy beast pupils stared at the human, who had been smoothing its hair and putting a sour liquid on the tip of its nose.

The blood-greedy leopard sniffed, and in the next second, it instantly licked this human little hand madly!

It's energy liquid!

The kitten's wound was not torn, and the nutrient solution was also eaten, Lan Lan saw that the stress of the kitten had stabilized, she rubbed the cat's ears again, and asked: "Not angry, right?" The

blood-greedy leopard looked at this human, and it flicked its long tail unpleasantly, and the tip of its tail flicked on the little human, rubbed it, and flung it away.

Lan Lan simply grabbed the long tail of the kitten.

The kitten was also not angry and lay there without moving.

Lan Lan used the tip of the kitten's tail to poke the black nose of the kitten, seeing that the kitten still didn't move, the little girl got up and said: "Lan Lan go pick some more plums, you obediently rest here."
Lan
Lan went to try to remove a whole bunch of plums, and when she came back with the plums.

Blue Blue: "..."

"Yay! How is it gone again! The kitten cat ran away again! Lan

Lan can't blame the puppy this time, because the puppy dog went to pick plums with Lan Lan, so either the puppy bullied the kitten and cat away, or the kitten left by itself.

"Hey." Lan Lan put the plum on the ground, sat down and muttered: "The cat's legs are not good yet, why did you leave, speaking of which, this cat and the previous cat, is it one, Lan Lan still thinks they are not..."

"Roar." Right now.

There was a leopard whistle ahead.

Lan Lan raised his head and looked, and looked directly ahead, the kitten cat was back... But not quite back...

Because the kitten in front of him, the back and hind legs are intact, except that it is blind in one eye, and when it comes over, its steps are embarrassed.

The one-eyed blood-greedy leopard tentatively approached the little human, after making sure that the smell on this little human was the same as the smell on the two injured companions...

Seriously injured, it sat in front of the little human with one butt, raised its bleeding eyes, and showed it to the little human.

I heard them say that as long as it is touched, it can heal injuries and have energy to eat, so I came over...

Touch me.

Lan Lan: "..."

——
In
the prince's live broadcast room.

At the end of the day, Shi Shu had reached the end of the strong crossbow.

The barrage is also almost out of words.

[Fourth, no, fifth.

[It's already the fifth, do you say that the prince found out, that is, there are already five blood-greedy leopards that were crushed by him, disappeared and returned, and then the injuries on their bodies were four or five percent better, and then continued to join the team besieging him...].

[It should have been discovered, after all, there are individual blood-greedy leopards, I am not a little famous, they are directly not acting! ] The body was still tied with a bandage and came back, the blind blood-greedy leopard was the most excessive, directly added an eye patch, and behind that eye mask was a bow!

[So it's already decided, right, the backer of these blood-greedy leopards is Lan Lan, right?]

【Eh, what is the prince doing?】

】 [Lying groove, after he knocked down these blood-greedy leopards, he secretly followed a sneaky injured blood-greedy leopard and began to go outside the woods! ]

—— Lan
Lan felt that she was really busy today.

How can there be so many kittens and cats coming and going, Lan Lan here is not enough herbs, plum nutrient solution is not enough, Lan Lan began to quietly mix water into the plum nutrient solution...

"Roar..."

At this moment, there was another whimpering roar of cats and cats in front.

Lan Lan stood up helplessly and walked towards the source of the voice: "It's coming, what's wrong this time?" At

the edge of the woods in the setting sun, Lan Lan saw a kitten cat licking its paws and its tail about to break, and fell uncomfortably to the ground...

After seeing Lan Lan coming, the little cat first sniffed Lan Lan's smell, and after determining that it was this little human who was right, it barked softly at Lan Lan again: "Roar~"

Although Lan Lan was helpless, she hurried over to check the injuries of the kitten cat, the little girl frowned, she did not dare to touch the tail of the kitten cat, only got up, and went back to get the herbs.

Who knows right now.

The sound of slow and dragging human footsteps suddenly came from the front.

Lan Lan looked at the tree in bewilderment.

Next second.

She saw a bloody man with no good flesh all over his body, walking towards her in a trance and turbulent.

"Bang!" The other party has not completely approached.

Suddenly, his body was crooked, as if he could no longer withstand the exhaustion and torture, and the whole person fell violently to the ground, completely closing his eyes...

Lan Lan had already recognized the identity of the other party at that moment just now!

She was shocked: "Big brother!!! Lan

Lan hurriedly ran over!

But at this moment, in the grass in front, more than a dozen kittens and cats instantly drilled out, and these kittens and cats frantically pounced on Brother Shishu, opening their mouths to gnaw him!

"Nope!" Lan Lan quickly ran over, she pushed the little cat standing on the belly of her big brother, this little cat is the little cat who blinded one eye.

The hideous teeth of the one-eyed blood-greedy leopard are already about to bite off the throat of this human under him!

Suddenly, its body was rubbed by a pair of soft human small hands.

The one-eyed blood-greedy leopard looked at the little human beside it, it didn't quite understand, its head leaned over, and it pressed the little girl's chin with its brain.

It's like asking, do you want to touch again?

Lan Lan is not crooked with the kitten, she continues to push the kitten, but the kitten is so heavy, Lan Lan can't push!
<B1473> "Kitten cat! Go down! You're going to squash the big brother! Although

the one-eyed blood-greedy leopard could not understand the words of this little human, it seemed to know the meaning of this human being...

So, when this little human pushed again, the one-eyed blood-greedy leopard simply followed the little girl's movements, fell to the side with its huge body, spread its furry belly, and looked at the little girl coquettishly.

Lan Lan did not go to play with the kitten cat, she pushed away the fattest kitten cat, and quickly pushed the other kittens and cats.

"You can't bite big brother! All go away! Go away! The

little human wants to push the blood-greedy leopard, the blood-greedy leopard can't take her, so they all fall, they brush together into a piece of leopard cake, some lean their heads to rub the little girl's hands, some quietly go to the corner of the little girl's clothes, but they are very careful, when they fall, they do not press the little girl, they are afraid of crushing the little girl.Big brother, big brother, are you all right?" Lan Lan was helpless to wipe Shishu's brother's face with his sleeve.

But Brother Shishu's face was full of blood, no matter how Lan Lan wiped it, he couldn't wipe it clean.

The little girl was in a hurry, she wanted to go back and get the herbs, but she was not at ease.

Lan Lan looked at the group of kittens around and frowned: "Lan Lan thinks that as long as Lan Lan leaves, the kittens will bully the big brother, right?" The

greedy leopards looked at the little humans innocently, not knowing what the little humans were talking about.

Lan Lan snorted: "Lan Lan doesn't believe in the kittens and cats, Lan Lan wants to take the big brother away!"

Saying that, the little girl directly hugged her big brother's arm and dragged her big brother with all her strength.

The blood-greedy leopards tilted their heads, not knowing what the little humans were doing.

After a while, the one-eyed blood-greedy leopard seemed to understand.

Is it to bring back the prey as reserve food?

It walked over to help, biting the other arm of the prey, helping the little girl drag the prey together.

"Aaaaaa Kitten cat you don't bite! You bit through Big Brother's arm! The

one-eyed blood-greedy leopard was startled by the little girl's sudden voice, and it quickly released its mouth and took two steps back in shock!

Lan Lan hurriedly went to see the big brother's hand, and really bit out two tooth marks!

Lan Lan pushed away the one-eyed cat and did not allow the kittens to make trouble again!

Then, Lan Lan continued to drag her big brother laboriously.

As a result, dragged and dragged, suddenly, the body of the big brother seemed to become lighter!

Lan Lan can easily drag the big brother who is fluttering like a feather far away!

Blue and blue shocked!

Then, Lan Lan immediately thought of something, and the little girl spread her palm and looked at her palm!

I saw that in the palm of my hand, a small black mole was slowly squirming!

It's black and black in the gang blue blue!

Lan Lan was very happy, and immediately shouted: "Thank you Hei Hei!" "

【? Hey, what does Lan Lan say?

【Thank you?】 Hey? Why did you suddenly laugh? What does she thank? And laughing at what?

【I don't know, keep reading.】
When
the little girl's little hands were strong, she simply carried her big brother on her shoulders and carried her big brother away.

The barrage instantly brushed the screen.

[Wow, Lan Lan's strength is suddenly so great! ]

[So she was just thanking her little hands, thank you little hands, let my strength increase! ]

[Lan Lan, this is using spiritual power, right? It's quite surprising that such a young child can actually use spiritual power, and it seems that Lan Lan is also a seedling of a gifted 3S ability.

Lan Lan carried her big brother all the way back to the cabin.

It's just that along the way, the big brother bleeds a lot again, and when Lan Lan checked the big brother's wound, he found that the big brother didn't know how to get it, the wounds on his body were so deep, and all of them had lost too much blood.

If the big brother is just starting to bleed, bandage it with herbs and it won't bleed soon.

But the big brother obviously began to bleed a long time ago, so if you just cover the herbs, you may not be able to wait for the bleeding to stop, and the big brother will die because of too much bleeding.

Lan Lan looked around anxiously.

Then, Lan Lan saw a few broken abandoned bamboos in a pile of dry leaves of dead grass.

In this Grand Canyon, there is not much, that is, there are many bamboo forests, although Lan Lan did not see bamboo forests around here, but there seem to be a lot of scattered bamboo branches, all floating here.

What Lan Lan didn't know was that these broken bamboos were not blown by the wind, but when the dark matter changed the earth's crust, it brought bamboo from other places.

Lan Lan picked up the bamboo, and after choosing for a while, she found some relatively hard bamboo, and then she used the knife in her small backpack to cut the bamboo into something like a toothpick.

The blood-greedy leopards didn't know what this little human was doing, so they came up curiously, smelled her hand, and used their claws to tease the small bamboo branch that the little girl had cut and placed on the large stone next to it.

"Can't play!" Lan Lan quickly put away the small bamboo needles, put them in the pocket in front of his clothes, and then buried his head and continued to sharpen the bamboo needles.

It wasn't until it was almost cut that Lan Lan stood up from among the kittens and cats, clicked two steps over, and squatted next to the big brother.

Lan Lan took off her big brother's clothes.

【I'll go! Is this something I can see?

】 [Ah, ah, ah, really off, so pitiful, the prince's body is full of wounds, his eight-pack abs are all damaged, I just want to say about this... I'm a pervert, I'm Schasha!

【Wow, do you want to take off your pants too?】 Is the prince going to "confess leniently" directly to the entire interstellar people when he is unconscious? Wouldn't this be good, I think it's still... Hurry up, hurry up!

Just as the barrage brushed the screen, waiting for a more violent picture to appear, suddenly, a large mosaic covered the prince.

【? 】

【???????
】 The
organizer used an off-site mosaic to save the prince's innocence with difficulty!

And the barrage ...

【!!! Aaaaaah! I have the heart to kill the organizer!

[Why can we see blue and blue, but we can't watch it?] Lan Lan is a child, she shouldn't watch it, so let me help her see! What's wrong with that? Let me see, let me see!

The organizers did not pay attention to the shouts of the barrage, but they also did not understand what the little girl wanted to do by taking off His Royal Highness the Crown Prince cleanly and placing him squarely on the ground? Major Ye Ling was also injured all over his body before, but the little girl did not do this to Major Ye Ling.

Lan Lan didn't take off her big brother's pants, she just pulled her big brother's pants down a little, revealing her big brother's waist.

Then, after adjusting the big brother's body to be flat and tidy, Lan Lan took out the small bamboo needle from the pocket of his clothes and began to plunge the small bamboo needle into the acupuncture channel on the big brother according to the acupuncture points.

After a while, the staff of the organizer saw that the prince was pricked alive into a spiny beast.

Just now I gave the prince a mosaic, thinking that the little girl was going to take off his pants, but now that he found that he hadn't taken them off, the organizers removed the mosaic.

Before the audience could rejoice, they found that the prince's body was full of bamboo thorns!

[Hiss.]! It hurts so much when I look at it!

【What is this doing?】 Why do this to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, the Prince has shed so much blood, does not paint grass and mud, but the Prince here, what is the matter with Lan Lan?

Everyone couldn't understand the little girl's operation, and only watched the little girl's little bamboo needle run out quickly.

And at this time, when the little girl wiped the prince's wounds again, all the audience saw that those wounds of the prince were actually not bleeding!

【!!! How so? No healing potions were taken, no hemostatic herbs were used, but the blood suddenly stopped???

】 [Hey, the bleeding has stopped, why did Lan Lan start pounding grass and mud again?]

Because the big brother lost serious blood, Lan Lan used acupuncture to suppress the bleeding of the big brother first, but after removing the bamboo needle, the blood will continue to flow, so Lan Lan should hurry up to medicate the big brother.

While observing the situation of the big brother, Lan Lan mashed a large pile of grass mud, and then Lan Lan began to cover the grass mud on the big brother's wound.

Some of the scars were deep, and after the blue and blue dressings were covered, they were also bandaged with bandages cut from torn clothes, and they were simply bandaged.

The blood-greedy leopards watched the little girl busy the whole time, until the little girl stopped moving, and two blood-greedy leopards quietly came up, wanting to eat that kind of grass mud.

There is energy on the grass mud, they smell it, and although they don't eat grass, they want to eat energy.

"Nope." Lan Lan grabbed the hairy ears of the two kittens and cats, and after the cat was stolen and captured, she poked the tip of the kitten's nose and said: "That is not to be eaten, it is to treat the big brother!" The

blood-greedy leopard couldn't understand the little human's words, they only sniffed the finger of the little human, and then licked it.

Lan Lan took back her little hand, she leaned over again, kissed the brain door of the kittens and cats, and said: "The kittens are obedient, don't make trouble, the one that can't be played, if the kittens want to play, Lan Lan will make toys for you!"

The little girl said, really picked up the rattan on the ground and began to weave rattan balls with rattan.

When the two rattan balls were finished, Lan Lan threw the rattan balls out, and sure enough, the cats and cats could not refuse the balls, and they ran out instantly, pounced on the balls, and played with their paws!

At this time, Lan Lan continued to check the big brother's injuries, and saw that the big brother was sweating, and Lan Lan used a damp cloth to wipe the sweat beads on the big brother's face.

And that's when it turned out...

Suddenly!

With a "pop", a large palm that was wide and cold suddenly lifted up, and a hoop was caught in the little girl's slender and soft wrist!

Lan Lan was stunned.

The next second, she was pleasantly surprised!

"Big brother, you're awake!"

Shi Shu barely opened his eyes, his body was empty of spiritual power, and his consciousness was a little blurred because of the severe pain in his head.

The teenager looked at the little girl in front of him with difficulty, and his last memory before fainting seemed to be seeing the little girl bathing in the sunset and standing in front of a clearing behind the layers of tree shadows.

The scattered pupils slowly focused, and he repeatedly determined that the person in front of him was really the little girl...

The clenched fingers finally relaxed.

Shishu gasped and let go of the little girl's wrist.

"Big brother!" Lan Lan didn't notice the high vigilance of the moment when the big brother had just woken up, and she was just very happy: "Do you feel better?" It

is naturally better to wake up.

Shi Shu nodded wearily.

At this time, a fresh breeze blew, and Shi Shu felt a little cold on his body.

When he looked down, he saw that his upper body was naked, and his body was pierced with dense small thorns...

Shi Shu: "..." Lan

Lan quickly explained: "Because the big brother's injury is too serious, if you just rub the medicine, it should not be better, so Lan Lan helped the big brother with acupuncture treatment, and then wait, it will take about half an hour to remove the small needle." [

Acupuncture? A familiar name?

[Isn't it the Huaxia thing that Lan Lan told Su Ming before?]

】 【Ahhhhhhh Thinking of the last time Lanlan Science popularized acupuncture and acupuncture, some netizens directly pierced their hands... That netizen was pricked with scissors, thinking that scissors and needles are similar, but I didn't expect it to be so much worse!!

【So acupuncture is really useful, right?】 After reading many posts on the Star Internet, they all said that acupuncture is useless, obviously everyone used the wrong method, and now Lan Lan is clearly using acupuncture to stop the prince's bleeding!

[Hurry up and collect the replay just now?] This new Blue Star Existence Party wants to watch the acupuncture picture just now!

】 Because he was pricked, even if he had woken up, Shi Shu still couldn't move.

And in the process of stiff lying down, the young man's ears will hear the whimpering of the bloody leopard from time to time.

He frowned, barely looking towards the source of the sound, and saw that over there, a group of fierce and vicious blood-eating leopards who ate people without spitting out bones were surrounding two small balls made of rattan, pounced on the ground, playing and making trouble, and seemed to be very happy.

Shi Shu looked at those blood-greedy leopards with a cold face, and after his gaze swept over the bandages on several blood-greedy leopards, he looked at himself again, exactly the same bandages...

The teenager's complicated gaze looked at the little girl beside him...

Lan Lan didn't understand the meaning in her big brother's eyes, and she tilted her head curiously: "Big brother, what's wrong?"

Shi Shu: "..." Forget

it, what can she understand?

Shi Shu didn't plan to say more, but only asked calmly: "Is there water?"
Lan
Lan quickly went to get the water.

After drinking the water, Lan Lan asked again: "Big brother, are you hungry, Lan Lan will bring you nutrient solution!"

The little girl said, and Dada went to get a nutrient solution.

Eating the strange taste of the nutrient solution, the teenager was stunned, and he looked at the brown liquid in the little girl's hand.

"Newly made?" He asked.

Lan Lan nodded: "Yes, the big brothers and Kus's father are gone, Lan Lan doesn't know what to do, just wait for everyone outside the woods, and then Lan Lan is hungry, Lan Lan made some new nutrient solution, this is plum nutrient solution, because plums."Very sour, Lan Lan added some nectar to it, it won't be so sour, and the nectar was found by the little bee for Lan Lan.

The little girl said, and pointed to her "small kitchen" next to her, and there were some unfinished flowers in the small rattan basket of the small kitchen.

Shi Shu looked sideways at the flowers...

Looking at it, he saw the stone table with flowers... I saw that next to the stone table, there was a square stove, and next to the stove, there was a small chair that was stable...

Behind the small chair, there is a neat... Log cabin?

Shishu: "? [

Groove! I've been looking at the figure of the prince, I haven't paid attention, Lan Lan actually has a house here?

【Is this a material house?】 But is there a supply house in this location? In the entire deadly training ground, it seems that there are only two material points in the Xinghai Highland and the dense forest, there are material houses, because these two places, one is the territory of the rotting lion, the other is the territory of the blood-greedy leopard, these two animals will climb trees, even if the material package is placed on the tree, it is easy to be destroyed by them, so two material houses have been built..."

[So the question is, why is the Black Forest next to the Crazy Canyon, And a supply house?

】 [No, I will put up with the material house, but is that small table and chair serious?] Good guys, the back of that chair looks stronger than my metal chair! But, in the wilderness, where did the chairs come from!

Yes, the wild mountains, where did the chair come from...

Shi Shu's eyes became more and more strange, and he did ask: "How did these come about?"

The little girl blinked and pointed to the large and small furniture in the house: "Those?" It's made of blue and blue!

Shi Shu pursed his lips: "How to do it?"

"How?" Lan Lan was a little strange: "Big brother, don't you know how to do it?" Haven't you done it for Lanlan before? When he was on the beach, didn't the big brother pick up a lot of stones in the stone forest and then help Lan Lan build a 'small kitchen'? That's what Lan Lan did.

"I'm not there." In Devouring Beach, he did help the little girl toss for a long time, but now, he is not there, who helped her do this, she joined the others?

But there is no trace of other people's lives here...

The little girl scratched her head, she pointed to the distance: "That's over there, there is a big stone over there, you can make a stove, a baking pan, a table, a chair, these furniture of Lan Lan, are made of that big stone, and then because the stone is very large, Lan Lan has to cut into small pieces, so trouble Hei Hei to help Lan Lan cut the stone, and then Lan Lan then moves the stone over and puts it together."

"Black black?"

Shishu catches an unfamiliar name.

The little girl stretched out her little hand, spread it out, and showed it to her big brother: "This is it, black and black!"

Shi Shu looked at the little girl's empty palm.

"Here and here." The little girl saw that her big brother didn't see it, so she tried to point to a small black mole in the palm of her hand: "Black black!" Small black mole!

Shi Shu: "..." [

Poof! Hahahahaha! Lan Lan is teasing the prince, isn't it! It must be, right!

[Who helped me cut the stone, a mole in the palm of my hand helped me cut, hahaha blue do you want to listen to what you are saying! ]

[Does Lan Lan mean that she just cut the stone with her spiritual power, but she didn't know that it was spiritual power, she thought that the little hand did it herself, and then she saw a mole in the palm of her hand, and she thought that this mole helped her make it? ]

[It's really a child's thinking, but now that I think about it, when Lan Lan moved the prince just now, he suddenly said thank you Hei Hei, and thought it was thanks to the little hand, but it turned out to be a small black mole on the little hand! ]

[No, I'm really going to die of laughter, this look of not recognizing my spiritual power is really cute! ]

Shi Shu stared at the little girl for a while, he didn't take it for granted as the audience thought, the little girl wouldn't lie, she wasn't a confused person, on the contrary, many times before, whether it was sealing alienation pathogens, or beacon forest magma, or spinning turtles, what she knew was far beyond what normal people knew.

She may not recognize her spiritual power, but even if she can't, she must know that it is her own ability, and she will not think that a mole is helping her.

She is so sure that the little black mole is her help, which means that this mole is indeed an external help...

After pondering for a long time, the prince did not say anything more, even if there was something he wanted to ask, it was not in front of the live broadcast room.

He only asked: "Are you feeling unwell?"

He didn't know how the little black mole existed, he only cared if this thing would hurt her.

"Uncomfortable?" Lan Lan shook her head: "No, Lan Lan will not be uncomfortable." It's

fine if you don't have it.

Shi Shu stopped talking.

Lan Lan saw that the big brother was silent, thinking that the big brother was tired, so he wiped the sweat on his forehead for the big brother again, and said: "Big brother, you take a rest, Lan Lan will get you a needle in a while."

Half an hour later, the little girl slowly removed the bamboo needle.

After all the bamboo needles were removed, Shi Shu found that his body was indeed much better.

Speaking of which, it is another 3S nutrient solution taken internally, and another 3S herbal external administration, plus this acupuncture with unknown effect.

It's hard to think badly.

Shi Shu took out another protective suit from his supply bag and put it on.

He looked left and right and asked, "Have you seen them in the past two days?"
Lan
Lan shook her head: "Lan Lan has only seen the big brother alone, and then there are those cats and cats."

Shi Shu's gaze shifted, and he saw that the blood-greedy leopard was no longer playing with the vine ball, and more than a dozen blood-greedy leopards were standing aside, and when they saw him sitting up, they either narrowed their beast pupils or stared at him with a vigilant expression.

Shi Shu's face was also not good, after all, he was an enemy who had been fighting endlessly for two days, and the fighting intent had not disappeared between them...

"Okay, big brother, sit next to you, Lan Lan is going to start working."

Saying that, the little girl rolled up her sleeves, she sat on the small chair, and beckoned to the kittens and cats: "Okay, the injured kitten cat can come and line up, that cat cat, yes, it's you, the cat with the broken tail, you come over, Lan Lan will pick up the tail for you first." The

named blood-greedy leopard dragged its broken tail over in confusion, it didn't know what this little human meant, and after stepping forward, it went to smell the little human's hand.

Lan Lan put her little hand over its head and said, "Little cat, you lie down."
After
pressing the kitten cat lying down, Lan Lan began to check the condition of the kitten cat's tail, because the kitten hurt when it touched the tail, Lan Lan had to coax the kitten with plum nutrient solution, and then she used herbs and bandages and branches to fix the tail for the kitten cat.

After doing all this, Lan Lan clapped his little hands and said without raising his head: "Let's come next cat."

At the same time, in a hotel in Yaxing.

After discovering Lan Lan, Muyu, who had just notified Kus of Lan Lan's status, looked at the screen, the little girl looked at the doctor in an orderly manner, and suddenly shivered for no reason.

"Damn, how is she exactly the same as Val..."

Thinking of Val, and thinking of the fact that before they left, they threw all the mess of the Death Star to Val, Muyu couldn't help but feel weak, and even with it, he didn't dare to look at the blue and blue who was exactly the same as Val on the screen.

At the same time, in the Death Star, Val, who was thought of by Muyu, had just sent a prisoner away.

"The warden went to Star Port to pick up supplies, yes, he hasn't come back yet, he has to go for a few days. Wooden fish, Enno? He was taken out by the warden to move goods. Hu Qingya and Sophia? I heard that what new varieties of nutrient solution are being cultivated behind closed doors, and when Lanlan comes back, it will be made for Lanlan to eat. Kus? Sleep at home.

It wasn't until after the prisoner left that Val sat down on the warden's office chair with one head or two big and reached out to rub his brows.

Just at this time.

"Didi" sounded twice, and it turned out that the office communicator on the desk rang.

Val immediately grabbed the communicator and pressed answer excitedly: "Hey!
What came from the
other side of the communicator was not the voice of any of Zhou Qin's people, but an unfamiliar mechanical voice: "The notice notices that tomorrow the staff of the Capital Scientific Research Park will arrive at Star Port, preparing to conduct sampling of the source of the Death Star Alienation Pathogen, and ask Warden Zhou Qin to be responsible for reception."

Val: "..."
"Grass
!"

Doctor Val, who has always been polite and gentle, directly burst into dirty words!

How did he forget about this!

——
After Lan Lan checked all the kittens and cats, it was already dark.

Lan Lan lit the fire, and there was a circle of kittens and cats around the fire, and Shishu's brother was resting in the log cabin.

Lan Lan fiddled with the small fire with the branches, looked at his little hands from time to time, and muttered: "Hei Hei, why are you so quiet today?" Since

the appearance of the kitten cat, Hei Hei has not moved, only when Lan Lan can't drag the big brother, the black gangster Lan Lan dragged the big brother...

The little black mole lay calmly in the palm of the little girl's hand, and after listening to the little girl's words, it still did not respond to the little girl.

Lan Lan pouted: "Black black..."

As if sensing that the little girl was unhappy, the little black mole finally squirmed lightly twice.

The little black mole is really unhappy, the kitten cat doesn't like it, other humans don't like it, it just wants to play with her alone...

She wanted to transfer all the other creatures, but she would definitely not want to...

"Heihei, are you hungry?" The little girl said and poured some nutrient solution into the palm of her hand.

The little black mole was lazily absorbed, but the food was also absent-minded.

It thought, does it have to become human too?

Otherwise, become a kitten cat, puppy can be?

She seems to like them more...

Not.

Then give it a try.

With methods that don't consume too much energy...

——
That night, Lan Lan slept in the log cabin with her big brother and puppy dog, while the kittens slept next to the fire.

Lan Lan slept deeply, deeply, and Lan Lan felt as if she had a dream.

Lan Lan loved to dream when she was a child, and every time she dreamed, she would see some pictures of Blue Star.

Sure enough, Lan Lan also dreamed of Blue Star this time, but what Lan Lan dreamed of was not the scenery inside Blue Star, but rather, she saw a bright blue planet on the far side of the galaxy.

From the outside, Blue Star is more beautiful, Lan Lan is very kind when she sees Blue Star, she wants to go over, but finds that she can't get by, she looks down at herself, and finds that she is in a meteorite belt, surrounded by meteorites, and...

A big lump of black liquid?

Lan Lan's eyes widened, looking at the black liquid that slowly floated to his side...

The black liquid first twisted and twisted and deformed for a while, and after a long time, it turned into a human form, just like the black black that Lan Lan saw before turned into a human form like the little water man.

But it is not a small water man, he is a big water man, he is as tall as Lan Lan, it stands a few steps away from Lan Lan, two flowing little hands mixed together.

It doesn't have facial features, but it can make a sound, and his voice is soft and soft, as small as a mosquito: "You you you you hello..."
After
stammering, the head part of the little water man, "whoosh", suddenly changed from black to red...

He seems to be blushing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
58.7K 1K 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...
5.7K 10 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
53.7K 564 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...