Earth cubs interstellar explo...

By Heather_Nill

At the end of the world, humanity moved to the stars. In the year 8023, human beings have long adapted to the... More

Synopsis & 01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10-12
13-15
16-18
19-20
21-23
24-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-80
Next

51-60

963 13 0
By Heather_Nill

The golden sun, shining on the calm coastline, crosses the waves to a layer of Phnom Penh.

When Shi Shu woke up and opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the layers of sparkling golden sea.

There was something warm in his arms, clinging to his chest.

Shi Shu lowered his eyes, and saw that the little girl in his arms had her eyes closed, her breathing was light, and she was sleeping sweetly.

A ray of sunlight hit the side face of the little girl, and at the same time the light and shadow were hazy, the dazzling golden light pierced the little girl's eyelids.

The little girl was uncomfortable with the light, her small brows furrowed, and her pink lips pursed gently.

Shi Shu looked at the little girl for a while, and when the little girl unconsciously pressed her eyes into his arms for the fourth time, the teenager let out a sigh, and finally raised his hand and blocked the ray of sunlight for her with his palm.

Without the interference of the sun, the little girl's frown finally loosened, she smashed the bar and smashed the small mouth, soft fingers clutched the clothes of the teenager next to her, and she slept obediently again.

The wind red wolf lay next to it and watched this scene, looking at it, it was not very happy, the big wolf stood up, spun around, and pointed his butt at the adult human.

The hull of the ship fluttered on the sea, as if it were a rocking cradle.

Shi Shu has no habit of sleeping in, especially in the dangerous "Deadly Training Ground", he wants to sit up, but when he moves, he will inevitably wake up the little girl.

After hesitating for a long time, the boy finally closed his eyes again, intending to sleep with the little girl for a while.

[Didi, drip.]

At this moment, a sudden siren suddenly broke the rare tranquility of this morning.

Shi Shu, who had just closed his eyes, immediately opened his eyes, and the Wind Red Wolf, who was originally lying in front of his body, also stood up his upper body.

[Smart Scan starts...]

After the alarm sounds, the voice system on board the emergency ship begins to broadcast urgently.

[Distance 384 meters, species, sawtooth bobtail, hazard factor, three and a half stars, please stay away immediately, please stay away immediately, whether to stay away, please select Yes/No!] [

Lying groove, I woke up in the morning and hung up in the live broadcast room without watching, and the siren startled me! ] Something happened, something happened!

"Hmm..." The shrill voice prompt was too disturbing to dreams.

Lan Lan's little face rubbed twice on her big brother's clothes, and she opened her eyes blankly.

Shi Shu saw that the little girl was awake, so he sat up and pulled out the S-class short knife on the side of the supply bag.

Lan Lan also sat up consciously, she rubbed her eyes, yawned lazily, and then leaned in to turn off the voice prompt.

The little hand clicked a few times on the screen, and when the voice disappeared, Lan Lan clicked on the big map again.

[Distance 229 meters, species, sawtooth bres, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

[Distance 998 meters, species, sawtooth bass, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

[Distance 710 meters, species, sawtooth bass, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

"Huh." Lan Lan looked at the increasing number of positioning little red dots on the screen, and the little girl's head that was still eroded by sleepiness finally woke up.

"It seems that there is more than one, there are many, many ..."

[Lying groove, is this an early morning encounter with an S-class sawtooth btail shark group, it's too unlucky! ]

[I still feel quite lucky, I met it during the day, not at night, if I was besieged by such a group of sharks in the middle of the night, it was dark everywhere, and I didn't even know where to escape! ]

【Can I run?】 Serrated bobtail sharks are social sharks, usually at least twenty or more at a time! If you can run, run quickly!

"Can I go?" Shi Shu also asked about the little girl, who was in control of the control console, and she was the captain of the emergency ship.

Lan Lan quickly tapped the button on the floating screen, and after a long time, the little girl's brow wrinkled into a knot: "Little shark, more and more..."

Shi Shu looked at the screen and saw that the red dots on the screen were increasing at a speed of almost three or four per second, and these red dots were spread in all directions of the emergency boat, and they were slamming towards the middle in unison.

Shi Shu narrowed his eyes, and there was a chill in his inky eyes.

It seems that it is impossible to run away...

He clenched the short knife in his hand, and the invisible spiritual power was poured into his whole body, ready to fight at any time.

[It's over, the sawtooth shark surrounded them in a circle, which requires at least a gap to escape, but the ship's weapon compartment can't be used, how to fight! ]

[It can only be fought by people, and the combat effectiveness on this ship is only one person under the prince's highness, hateful, if only the light separation blade was still there, after all, it was a 2S-level weapon, and the polarized light separation blade was broken by the black-headed pig, so that the weapon that the prince can use now, only this S-class short knife remains! ]
】 When the
barrage was urgent, Shi Shu had already tensed every nerve in his body, and the five senses belonging to the 3S ability silently merged into the bottom of the sea, feeling the fluctuations of each sawtooth shark moving forward, and the killing intent under the young man's eyes became more and more intense.

"Big brother, don't stand, you sit down quickly." Lan Lan took the time to see his big brother standing tall, and quickly reminded him.

Shi Shu pursed his lips without making a sound, nor did he sit down.

[Does Lan Lan think that standing tall will be seen by sawtooth sharks?] No, sawtooth sharks hunt by smell, they have poor vision and can't see clearly.

[The prince stood up to be vigilant and ready to face the battle at the same time, Lan Lan, you leave him alone! ]
After Lan
Lan reminded the big brother, he also stood up straight to the other side, and the puppy who paced back and forth anxiously said: "Little dog, don't stand either, you lie on your stomach!"

Because the puppy couldn't understand people, Lan Lan also specially released a hand to press the puppy's back and let it lie down.

And at this moment, the nearest small red dot on the floating screen was already overlapping their emergency boat.

Shi Shu wrinkled his brows, he knew that this sawtooth shark was under their boat, he was waiting for it, the sharp tip of the knife was already aimed at the bottom of the hull...

"Phew!"

But at this time, the hull was bumpy, and the bow turned sharply one hundred and eighty degrees, rowing directly to the side!

This sudden dodge made the sawtooth shark that appeared at the bottom of the boat suddenly pounce!

Shi Shu stumbled, and although his hand quickly supported the glass shield, he only listened to the "bang", and his head still hit the inside of the shield, making a muffled sound.

Lan Lan in front was intently piloting the console, when another sawtooth shark rushed out of the water and blocked the front of their emergency boat.

Shi Shu looked at the serrated bobtail shark with a dark body and smooth and cold skin, and the shark opened its own bloody mouth full of jagged teeth, and bit into the bow of the emergency boat.

The bow is made of metal, but the teeth of S-class sea beasts, chewing metal is just a piece of cake.

Shi Shu saw that the big mouth of the sawtooth shark was aimed at the position of the little girl, if the glass shield was crushed by it, then the first to be hurt was this little girl with fine skin and tender flesh, she was not wearing protective clothing, as long as she took a sip, she would open the flesh on the spot!

Without thinking, Shi Shu immediately stepped forward to block the front of the little girl.

The sawtooth shark's large mouth is getting closer and closer to the bow, getting closer and closer, when the distance between the two is already less than a centimeter...

"Phew!"

"Bang!"

There was a 45-degree turn in the bow, and because the turn was too sharp, Shishu suffered another jolt and hit the inside of the shield for the second time.

Shi Shu held the protective shield and stood firm again, and saw that the little girl had already piloted the emergency boat, and at that critical juncture, she passed by the sawtooth shark and left the other party far behind.

Shishu looked back at the sawtooth shark.

I saw that the sawtooth shark took a bite, churned in the water, poked its head out again, and chased towards this side.

At the same time, two more sawtooth sharks rushed to the front of the emergency boat.

The two sawtooth sharks, one left and one right, rushed out of the sea, and when they pounced, the sawtooth shark that was chasing quickly behind them had also approached the stern of the emergency boat.

It was as if three arrows were shot at a center point at the same time!

[Three-way attack, this time will definitely die! ]

A pessimistic barrage just crossed the center of the screen.

At the same time...

"Boom!"

"Knock !!!"

The moment the three sawtooth sharks hit at the same time, the little girl suddenly operated the emergency boat, first a 90-degree turn, then a 45-degree turn, and finally a 90-degree turn.

A series of actions is completed in just a second...

The boat snagged out from the three-way clamp so lightly, and at the same time, the three sawtooth sharks because the brakes were not urgent, and the three big heads "clanged" together, and in the deep blue sea, they turned over two heads alive in place, and then fell dizzily to the bottom of the sea.

The whole world fell silent, and after a long time...

【Beautiful!!!

【Ahhhhhh

【Blue Blue I love you!!!
】 At the same time
that the barrage confessed madly, everyone watched the white boat make the three-headed sawtooth shark "kill each other" with an extremely tricky position, and then it sailed away far away, simply surviving the fatal crisis just now.

Shi Shu's head was knocked twice more by the protective shield.

It's not that his chassis is unstable, it's that the boat itself is wobbly, and the little girl seems to like to play with excitement, and she makes a sharp turn every time, making the whole ship bumpy.

Shi Shu suddenly thought of what the little girl had just said.

Sit down......

The side eyes glanced at the wind red wolf who was lying on the ground like a wolf cake, motionless.

Shi Shu pursed his lips, and finally sat down in silence.

Lan Lan didn't notice that the big brother didn't sit down at all.

She thought that her big brother would sit down after she said it, so when she turned the corner, she didn't think about whether anyone would be unstable.

After breaking through the siege of the three leading small sharks, countless dense red dots were thrown nearby.

Lan Lan pressed a statistics key, and the number of "63" was displayed on the screen.

This means that there are 63 baby sharks here.

[Groove, 63, so much? What kind of shark mouth clan is this!

[The encirclement is getting smaller and smaller, these sawtooth sharks are about to besiege, three sawtooth sharks can also break through the encirclement, here are more than sixty, no matter how powerful the blue posture technique, it can't stand the human sea tactics, no, shark sea tactics... Or quit the competition, right?

[Lan Lan has no light brain, how can she withdraw from the competition! ]

[Let the prince forcibly take her away, Lan Lan is the daughter of the violent god, does anyone really dare to leave her here? ]

】 [First of all, the unmanned rescue mecha can only take one person away, and secondly, do you think everyone likes violent gods? Have you seen the blue and blue black posts on the Star Network? Some people like blue and blue, some people don't like blue blue, most of them don't like blue and blue, all because her father is a violent god, don't think of the world so simple, blue and blue have not been sent out so far, what is the conspiracy here, use your brain to think!

[If Lan Lan dies in the training ground, the violent god will definitely not give up, once the violent god and the empire break off, someone will be happy. ]

The barrage quickly brushed the screen, and at the same time, in the swallowing sea, Lan Lan drove the boat, swimming back and forth in the encirclement of the little sharks.

Shi Shu's face was very ugly.

Blocked.

He looked at the red dot on the floating screen, there was no gap at all, if he wanted to leave this shrinking encirclement, unless they could fly.

"Big brother, you help Lan Lan take care of the puppy, the puppy may be very afraid for a while."

The little girl didn't turn her head and said, Lan Lan didn't dare to be distracted now, she might miss which little shark she missed when she was distracted.

Shi Shu frowned and looked at the wind red wolf, and his tone was cold: "It's so good, what are you going to do?"
Lan
Lan pursed her small mouth: "There are too many small sharks, if you want to rush out, there is only one way."

Shi Shu's eyes narrowed: "What way?"
Lan
Lan said, "Fly out." Shi

Shu: "..." Barrage

: [??????
After
the little girl finished speaking, no matter what expression the big brother behind her had, she put both hands on the console, and the next second, she entered a string of codes, and the speed of the boat suddenly increased.

This speed has exceeded the maximum yard rate set by the system for the emergency boat, and behind the stern, the white air flow splashes the salty sea water high, and if it were not for the protection of the protective shield, the two people on board and the wolf would probably have changedIt's a soup chicken.

After the extremely fast little white ship swam twice in the battle circle, suddenly, it rushed straight in a certain direction.

There were at least a dozen small sharks over there, and the motor of the little white boat began to spread a little scorched smell at a high speed that exceeded its own load.

At the moment when the scorched smell just came out, Lan Lan pressed a button hard, and the fierce speed took the little white boat straight forward, and the air wave behind became bigger and bigger, and suddenly, the little girl turned the hull of the boat back sharply one hundred and eighty degrees.

The wind red wolf in the cabin flew almost directly out of the ship.

Its whole wolf hit the glass shield, and as its body was like a leather ball, swinging around in the cabin, a large human hand grabbed its back hair and forcibly pressed it to the ground.

The wind red wolf immediately clamped its tail, its limbs and paws desperately grabbed the deck at the bottom of the ship, and the two ears that had always stood high were now carried behind their heads.

Lan Lan circled the boat back to the back, and the huge wave raised high in front of her was deliberately created by her motor to break through the travel speed.

Lan Lan quickly pressed a few more buttons, and soon, using the inertia caused by the buoyancy and speed of the water, a sharp rush, the small white boat faced the waves and flew directly into the air.

Then, Lan Lan continued to drive violently, which made the little white boat stay in the air for a while before it was about to fall quickly from mid-air to the surface of the sea, and then, like a large parabola, jumped from the inside surrounded by sharks to the outside surrounded by sharks.

Immediately, it did not turn its head and continued to run straight ahead.

At the same time, looking at the floating screen, you can see that the small red dots gathered in a circle behind have been thrown away by them.

The little white boat did not stop, it was still accelerating, until there was no one left in the little red dot, Lan Lan was afraid that the motor would really burn out, so he quickly slowed down, patted his chest, turned back to the gecko brother and the puppy: "Lan Lan was really scared to death just now..."

The sound of the word "up" has not yet been spoken, Lan Lan saw his big brother's hair holding up the protective shield embarrassedly, barely stabilizing his figure.

And the little dog planted in the corner, is in circles with its eyes, it is sticking out its tongue in confusion, and then vomiting, spitting out a large pool of yellow water.

Lan Lan: "..."
Lan
Lan quickly set the little white boat to run automatically, and then came over to pick up the seasick puppy, and asked weakly: "Little puppy, are you okay?" The

wind red wolf spread out in the corner without moving, his belly rose and fell, and his tongue could not be retracted.

Lan Lan shrunk her neck and went to look at her big brother again.

I saw that the big brother wiped his face, his expression looked no different from usual, but I don't know if it was an illusion, Lan Lan seemed to see the right forehead of the big brother, there was a red bag?

What hit the big brother's head on?

[Heat knowledge, you can breathe.]

[Lying - groove ——]

[Ahhhhh

[Lan Lan was handsome just now! ] Lan Lan was handsome just now! I'm going to say it a hundred times!!!

】 【I actually used the centrifugal force of speed to make the ship fly!】 I'm already stupid!

[Violent God, what do you usually teach Lan Lan! ]
】 Lan Lan,
who just played with the starship and played with her experience, did not feel that she had done something great just now, she was just very strange: "Big brother, you said why did so many small sharks suddenly come chasing us just now?" None of us know them.

Shi Shu also felt a little sudden, but "The sea is treacherous, and crises can be seen everywhere."
Lan
Lan still felt wrong.

Because Lan Lan has seen the attributes of the protective shield, the protective cover can isolate their smell, a group of small sharks hunting, must smell the smell of food will besiege, but they should not smell their smell.

Lan Lan didn't understand, she scratched her head, and when she lowered her little hand, she was suddenly stunned.

Lan Lan narrowed her eyes at her little hand.

The small black mole in the middle of the palm of his hand was still lying there quietly.

Lan Lan suddenly raised her eyebrows, and she slapped her right palm heavily with her left hand!

With a crisp "pop", Shishu and Feng Chiwolf looked at her at the same time.

The little girl is furious!

She hit the little black mole fiercely, although the little black mole may not hurt, but Lan Lan's own hands are red and red, but Lan Lan still has to get angry, she asked the little black mole: "You say, is it because of you!"

Shi Shu looked at Lan Lan silently.

The wind red wolf tilted his head in confusion.

The barrage is full of [??? ] Swipe the screen.

Everyone looked at this little girl who suddenly spoke to her little hand inexplicably, wondering what was wrong with her?

The little black mole lay quietly in the center of the little girl's palm, motionless, and the silence was very.

Lan Lan looked at the dark matter vigilantly for a long time, and after a long time, seeing that he really didn't move, the little girl was a little weak again: "No, isn't it you?" So, is Lan Lan wrong about you?
Lan
Lan quickly rubbed his two hands, and said with a slight red cheek: "Then you, then you don't do bad things in the future... Mom and dad said, children who do bad things, sleep is to wet the bed..."
The
quiet dark matter still didn't react at all.

Lan Lan breathed a sigh of relief: "Then if you don't speak, Lan Lan will agree to it!"
After
that, the little girl quickly put her two small hands behind her back, so that even if the dark substance repented now, Lan Lan didn't know, and if she didn't know, she didn't regret it!

"You..." Shi Shu watched the little girl talk to herself for a long time, and narrowed her eyes: "Who are you talking to?"
Lan
Lan shook her head with a smile: "Nobody."

Shi Shu: "..." I don't know why, I

was a little worried about this child's mental condition.

At this moment, the intelligent voice system rang again.

[Distance 0 meters, variety...]

Lan Lan didn't expect that she would fall into the birth turmoil at all, and she was so scared that the whole person was overwhelmed!

Shi Shu looked ugly at the baby shark that was still wagging its tail wildly.

The fish did not like to leave the sea, but the baby shark voluntarily jumped into the dry boat, which is against biological instincts.

Shi Shu pursed his lips and explained: "That's the sound of fish swim bladders." "

The hunting method of baby fish, in addition to using body size and getting close to prey, it will also use the swim bladder to imitate the sound of different prey, thereby tempting prey to relax its vigilance, because of body size, baby sharks mostly only eat the eggs of their prey, but some small fish species, they also eat."

Lan Lan listened to the words of the big brother blankly, and finally breathed a sigh of relief: "It turns out that this is the case, so the little fish fish is not Lan Lan's baby, the little fish fish just has the habit of being like a long-tailed tiger cat..."

When in Blue Star, there was a cat called the long-tailed tiger cat, which liked to hunt prey by imitating sounds.

Lan Lan looked down at the small fish in the palm of her hand and was surprised: "So who did you follow to learn to call mother?" How are you so smart that you can even imitate the human voice! I

should have learned it from other competitors.

Shi Shu thought.

The baby shark probably didn't know what the sound meant, but thought it was a human call, so he learned.

But none of that matters, the important thing is: "Baby sharks can't stay." Lan

Lan originally rubbed the scales of the small fish, and when he heard this, he immediately looked up at his big brother.

Shi Shu said deeply: "The sawtooth bobtail shark is still chasing it."

They left the baby shark behind as if carrying a time bomb that the sawtooth shark could chase again at any moment.

And: "How are you going to raise it?" Glancing

at the wind red wolf next to him, he looked at the tearing bee that the little girl hid in her hair.

Shi Shu knew that this child had a habit of picking up exotic beasts, and she had many secrets in her, as if she was born to be loved by exotic beasts, and he would cover these secrets for her.

But, not too outrageous.

Baby sharks are inherently dangerous, and fish are indispensable for water.

Lan Lan looked left and right, indeed, there was not even a bucket in the boat, and there was no place for small fish to live.

Lan Lan sighed and said to Xiaoyuyu: "Although you are called Lanlan's mother, Lanlan is not your mother, you better go to your own mother, Lanlan does not have a fish tank here to raise you."
Lan
Lan gently put the small fish back into the water.

After the baby shark returned to the sea, it began to swim around the boat, but it did not jump on the boat again, probably feeling the discomfort of lack of water.

Lan Lan did not close the protective cover, she sat on the side of the boat, pressed her two arms on the side of the boat, rested her chin on the back of her hand, and said to the small fish below: "No one has called Lan Lan Mama, I don't know why, when you called Lan Lan Mama, Lan Lan still felt a little happy." [

Let's just say how you encountered such a large group of sawtooth bobtail sharks early in the morning, it turned out to be the ghost of this baby shark, did you eat the eggs of their sawtooth shark leader, people launched the entire group to hunt you down! ]

】 [Hahahaha Blue is so cute, isn't it normal to be called mom to feel happy? ] When I was a kid, when I was a gamer, I loved being a mom!

】 【In fact, children like to be parents because their life enlightenment starts from learning from their parents, so they naturally aspire to become omnipotent parents.

"Eh, that's right!" Lan Lan suddenly remembered something at this time, she opened her small backpack and took out two bottles of homemade nutrient solution from it.

Handing a bottle of nutrient solution to the big brother, Lan Lan opened another bottle, dipped a little nutrient solution with his fingers, and then reached out and fed the little fish to eat.

The baby shark jumped up and puffed the little girl's fingers, after tasting the taste of energy, the humble little fish's eyes suddenly lit up, and she turned out of the waves more lively, looking like she still has to eat, but also to eat!

The wind red wolf that had just vomited also came over at this time, and it used its big head to arch the little girl's arm, and sniffed the little girl's hand with its wet nose.

Lan Lan poured out the nutrient solution and fed it to the puppy as well.

Lan Lan's bag only has two bottles of nutrient solution, the nutrient solution was originally placed in Brother 0's big backpack, Lan Lan secretly took two bottles over, thinking of opening a small stove for the puppy from time to time.

After feeding the puppy and the little fish, Lan Lan ate the remaining half bottle of nutrient solution, and when he turned his head, he found that the big brother was looking at the bottle of nutrient solution with a slight frown, but did not open it and drink it.

He opened it and took a sip, only then he closed it immediately.

"Big brother, this is the nutrient solution made by Lan Lan himself, it was originally of this color, not broken..."

Thinking that because of the bad appearance of this nutrient solution before, Lan Lan was questioned by Brother You Sang that this was a nutrient solution that had deteriorated, Lan Lan quickly explained.

Shi Shu didn't make a sound, just stared at the little girl's face deeply.

After a long while, he spoke: "You did it yourself?"
Lan
Lan nodded timidly, because she didn't do it well, she was a little embarrassed.

Shi Shu wants to ask, made with 3S ingredients?

But when the words came to his lips and swallowed back, he said, "I'm not hungry."
Lan
Lan felt that the big brother was so powerful, he hadn't eaten for a day, and he wasn't hungry.

Lan Lan can't do it, Lan Lan is hungry if she doesn't eat.

The little girl said obediently: "That big brother, remember to eat when you are hungry."

Shishu let out a "hmm".

The emergency boat continued to move forward, Lan Lan looked at the navigation above the floating panel, and according to the navigation above, they were still a little far from the beach.

Lan Lan pursed her small mouth: "I don't know if there is food on the beach, you can make some more nutrient solution..."
Lan
Lan no longer has a nutrient solution, and the big brother's nutrient solution is also thrown away when he is on the top of the mountain.

If they don't dock, they'll be hungry forever.

Lan Lan touched her little belly, and the half-tube nutrient solution just now, she didn't eat enough.

——
Yaxing South Realm, on the old ruins of the abandoned Star Port.

A group of men and women dressed in low-key and plain clothes are coming out of a golden battleship that can be seen just by looking at the appearance.

As soon as Cus's feet stepped on the land of Yaxing, he felt the free air belonging to this strange planet.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, stretching: "I haven't been here for a long time."

Enno and Muyu came right behind him, and Muyu asked, "Ku."Brother Si, when was the last time you came to Yaxing?

Cus moved his neck and thought for a moment: "It wasn't this president at the time. Muyu

: "..."

That had to be at least three hundred years ago...

Ennuo asked again: "Brother Kus, did you come to Yaxing for tourism at that time?"

"No, I came to rob, after robbing the six largest interstellar banks, I accumulated some rebel funds and left."

Enno: "..."

You really shouldn't expect anything from your abominable rebels!

"In other words, why are we disembarking here?" Sophia looked dissatisfied: "Didn't you say to rush directly into that arena and take Lan Lan away?" Li

Wei was the last to come out of the battleship.

After he came out, his left hand rotated the silver ring on his right thumb, and the next second, the huge golden starship suddenly folded out of thin air, and then flew back into the ring storage compartment.

Putting both hands into his trouser pockets, he walked over slowly, and his tone was indifferent: "Don't want Lan Lan to be good, just rush in?"

Sophia frowned, staring at him silently.

Li Wei didn't explain it, he believed that this group of people could understand what he meant.

Lan Lan is now being paid attention to by the entire interstellar people, and if they open a battleship to rush in and grab people, it will only expose Lan Lan more thoroughly, thus making some people in the empire more imperative for her!

"Go this way."

Li Wei didn't talk nonsense with a few people, and directly led them in one direction.

Who knew that just after walking a few steps, he realized that something was wrong behind him.

Li Wei looked back and saw the six people behind him, none of whom followed.

Li Wei: "?

Zhou Qin raised his steps and walked directly towards the far left.

Cus sneered and walked towards the middle.

Hu Qingya and Sophia made a goodbye gesture, and the two went in two directions separately.

In the end, Enno and Muyu walked together.

The six people left in different directions, but none of them went in the same direction as Li Wei.

Li Wei: "..."

Li Wei had a headache: "What for?"

Everyone else ignored him, but Hu Qingya probably thought that her brother was still in this guy's hands, and reluctantly replied far away: "We have our own plans, and we don't want to go with the imperial dogs."
With
that, the man disappeared into the shade of the weeds.

Li Empire Dogleg Zi: "..."

——
In the
blue sea, the small white boat follows the navigation and drives straight.

Lan Lan was lying on the side of the boat, and had been teasing the little fish for two hours.

Shi Shu was afraid that the little girl would fall, so he leaned slightly against the wall of the boat and sat behind her.

The wound on Shi Shu's hand that was bitten by a baby shark has now been bandaged, and there is no wound medicine inside, and the outside is wrapped in the little girl's torn clothes.

Shi Shu lowered his eyes and looked at his right hand again, between the four slender fingers with distinct bones, only one finger was wrapped into a radish by the little girl's excessive nervousness.

"Big brother, the little fish is so small, will it get tired?"

The little girl was very worried that this little fish, which was only the size of a small tadpole, would die in the sea because of excessive persistence in chasing their boat.

Shi Shu tilted his head to look at the baby shark in the sea.

Devouring the sea, the most cunning and hateful shark species, if it is really tired, it will long be attached to the bottom of the boat and not move, and there is no spirit to jump and play with little girls.

Shi Shu's voice was cold: "It's a 2S sea beast." It

seems small, but it is actually difficult to be vicious and full of endurance.

"Ah, is Xiaoyu'er so powerful at such a young age?" Lan Lan looked at this dumbfounded little fish in surprise: "If that little fish grows a little longer, can it become a 3S sea beast!"

Shi Shu: "..." [

Hahaha, who told you that when you grow up, you will increase your spiritual power level?

[I measured mental power B when I was eighteen years old, now I have grown to twenty-eight years old, when will I be upgraded to A level, hurry up, I can't wait hahaha! ]

】 "Little fish, you have to work hard to grow up, and become a more powerful and powerful big fish in the future." Lan Lan said, stretching out his finger again to tease Xiao Yuer.

The tadpole-like baby shark is also very popular, jumping in the air and sticking to the little girl's fingertips again!

One person and one fish were having fun, and suddenly...

"Squeak-squeak-" The

intelligent voice system, which had been quiet for a long time, suddenly called out again.

Lan Lan didn't know why, so he walked over and took a look.

The system is normal, but the voice background is a little garbled.

"Huh, why is it broken?" Lan Lan muttered, and her little hand began to tap on the screen.

Who knew that at this moment, the voice sounded again, but it was no longer the gentle female voice before, but it became a strange and smiling male voice: [Navigation error, has been repositioned for you.]

"Eh!" Lan Lan was suddenly startled, and her ten short fingers stopped at the top of the screen and froze.

Shi Shu frowned: "What's wrong?"

[Is it a change of voice, is Lan Lan scared?]

】 [Ah, Lan Lan knows so much about electronic technology, doesn't she know that even the cheapest low-level voice systems are generally built on twenty or thirty intelligent voice lines? It should just be a voice system failure, after restarting, it will automatically be replaced with other voice lines, and it will be replaced back.

"This... This and this..." Lan Lan was stunned for a long time before she found her voice, she stared at the floating panel in front of her, and the whole person was confused.

Of course, Lan Lan knows that voice can change voice, Lan Lan bumps on the starshipYou can change more than a hundred voices.

But, but the voice just now, that's not ... That's not...

[Positioning is complete, continue to your destination, devouring the beach.] The

male voice sounded again, Lan Lan really couldn't hold back this time, and blurted out directly: "Dad!" Shishu

next to him: "..."

Barrage: [???

In a restaurant with edible crops in Yaxing.

While waiting for the waiter to serve the food, Muyu turned on his light brain in the box, operating the interface with a smile under his eyes.

Enno was watching the live broadcast on the side, his nose was not a nose, and his eyes were not his eyes: "How did Lan Lan hear your voice as soon as he heard it?"

Muyu was triumphant: "Of course, it's because I have a good relationship with Lan Lan, and I'm Lan Lan's favorite dad!"

Ennuo couldn't hear such words, he immediately rushed over, squeezed away the wooden fish, stared at the interface full of code, and said: "I want to come too, Lanlan, can you hear, I am Enno's father, I am Enno's father!" Enno

called to the screen for a long time, and then looked at another live broadcast screen, and saw that his voice did not appear in the live broadcast room, and the little girl was still staring at the operation panel of the emergency boat to study back and forth, seemingly not understanding why this suddenly replaced intelligent voice line was a voice with her wooden fish father!

Muyu pushed Ennuo away at will, and the old god was saying, "Do you see me speaking to the background?" It's true to use my voice, but the words are electronically synthesized, and you can't hear you shouting into the screen for a hundred years.

Enno sat back across from him angrily.

At this moment, a waiter outside brought the food in.

Wooden fish temporarily closed the panel.

When the waiter left, Muyu looked at the table full of edible crops with clear soup and water, took a piece of cabbage to the tip of his nose and sniffed, his expression was ugly: "There is no energy when you smell it."

Enno also had no appetite: "It's still delicious with blue and blue species." However

, the blue and blue crops are 3S crops, the ingredients themselves contain a strong energy atmosphere, and the soles are delicious, which is of course different from these ordinary crops.

"Forget it, eat as you like, if you go out, you will definitely not be able to compare with home."

This phrase "away from home" is very strange.

Muyu looked at Enno: "You really take the Death Star as your home?"

That's a prison that has trapped them for decades, even centuries!

Enno looked very open: "Where there is a family is home, Lanlan takes the death star as his home, that death star is my home, I only have Lanlan such a daughter, where my daughter is, I am there." Not

everyone is like Hu Qingya, Kus, and relatives outside, Hu Qingya still has a younger brother, Kus still has a son, compared to the rest of the Death Star, they at least have a concern.

Unlike some other people in the Death Star, there is only one person left for a long time, whether they are alive or dead, no one will worry.

Enno and Muyu are the kind of people who are alone.

But fortunately, they now have a daughter.

The daughter will remember them, the daughter will care about them, even if it is just an electronically synthesized voice, the daughter can hear for the first time, which father's voice belongs to her.

Muyu smiled slightly, agreed with Enno's words, and nodded: "Also, there is nothing bad about Death Star, since I have Lan Lan, I have had a good time."

The edible crop didn't want to be eaten anymore, and the wooden fish continued to operate his screen.

Ennuo took the time to ask: "What do you want to do, you don't just want to take private goods and secretly talk to Lan Lan, right?" Muyu's

head didn't even lift: "Am I such a boring person?" I'll upgrade this system, there is a problem with this broken system, what kind of ghost navigation is directed, it's completely going around in circles, and if it goes on like this, it won't be able to swallow the beach for eight lifetimes.

Ennuo looked grim: "Are you saying that the staff of the competition deliberately did not let Lan Lan go ashore?"

Muyu smacked his lips: "This is not so, I am more inclined to the people who make the navigation, they probably don't know how to devour the beach the closest way, so they come up with such a set of ghost routes that go around in circles and try their luck."

Enno was puzzled: "You know?"

Mu Yu sneered: "I said that the protective net of this broken competition was made by me, and I know better than them where it is."

-

"What did you call him?"

Shi Shu pursed her lips and looked at the little girl, just now she called this system... Father?

Lan Lan grabbed her little head, she didn't care to answer her big brother's words, and quickly clicked into the background of the voice system to test those different system sounds one by one.

When he really heard the sound that was almost exactly the same as Muyu's father in the system sound, Lan Lan was completely stunned.

So, that voice just now is indeed Muyu's father?

Muyu Daddy's voice, recorded into the system?

"My dad is amazing!" Lan Lan said suddenly, the little girl's eyes were bright and turned back to show off to her big brother: "Big brother, Lan Lan's father's voice has been recorded by the system, Lan Lan can hear Dad's voice in the system!"

[Lying groove, really fake, was that the voice of the violent god just now? ]

】 [Wow, the Tyrant God actually entered the voice template, ah, ah, I also want the same voice package of the Tyrannosaurus! ]

While Muyu continued to modify the other functions of this garbage system, he listened to his daughter's praise for him in the live broadcast room, and his tail was so happy that his tail was cocked into the sky.

After a while, Muyu updated the scanning and detection functions of the emergency boat, and after thinking about it, he added a popular science function.

At the same time, the organizer backstage room.

The staff watched as the advanced emergency boat completely deviated from the course and headed for a very strange route, and he tried to modify the navigation, but found that he did not have enough authority.

"What's the situation?" The staff told the boss about the matter, and the boss modified it with his own authority, but found that the authority was not enough.

The matter was quickly reported to the person in charge.

The person in charge, one of the original programmers at the Fatal Training Ground, went back in the background, only to find that it was high-level code that he couldn't change at all.

"No, the system has been hacked!"

As soon as the person in charge said this, the entire office exploded, and everyone immediately looked at the live broadcast screen over there, only to see that on the screen, the prince and the little girl were still chatting enthusiastically, and they didn't know anything about what Longtan Tiger's Den this emergency boat that had modified the program would take them to.

Yes, the good official system was actually hacked, and the data of the material ship was silently modified, which is obviously a bad intention, maybe he wants to bring the prince and Lan Lan to the lair of some high-level sea beast!

The person in charge did not hide it and immediately reported the matter.

Marshal Ye received the message an hour later.

His face was gloomy, his eyes were cold as he looked at the picture on the big screen, and he ordered the adjutant general: "Contact the president's office immediately!"

"Yes!"

When the adjutant general dialed the communication number, Marshal Ye's heart had sunk to the bottom.

The worst happened.

Not only the president set his sights on Lan Lan, but there were other dark forces outside, and they also eyed Lan Lan, and they wanted to get rid of Lan Lan, so they unknowingly changed the little girl's navigation route.

Yes, not for the prince, but for Lan Lan, the prince has a light brain, no matter how dangerous the situation is, at least he can choose to withdraw from the competition.

But Lan Lan can't, so if Lan Lan is in danger, she will definitely die!

Marshal Ye's face was dark, he must immediately contact the president and ask the president to make a promise, if Lan Lan is really in distress, the president must immediately use his power and carry out manual intervention to rescue the little girl intact!

"Marshal, passed."

The adjutant general handed the communicator over.

Marshal Ye just took it, and almost at the same time, on the screen, a gentle and smiling male electronic voice sounded again-

[300 meters ahead, about to reach the devouring beach.
Marshal
Ye's pupils shrank.

Here it comes, the crisis is imminent!

"Hey, it's coming?" Lan Lan's innocent little face, with a smile, she stood up and looked at the sea in front of her, far away, but saw nothing.

Is it high tide, so you can't see the beach?

Marshal Ye was short of breath, he didn't care to talk to the president on the other side of the communicator, and directly ordered the adjutant general: "Send instructions to the prince, asking them to immediately stay away from the sea ahead!" There

must be something wrong with that sea!

The adjutant general hurriedly picked up another communicator and sent a notification to the backstage of the deadly training ground.

Instead, I received an unexpected answer.

"Marshal!" The adjutant general's face was ugly: "The staff of the fatal training ground said that the central side has issued an order to withdraw the authority to issue instructions, saying that the people outside should no longer interfere with how the people inside play."
Marshal
Ye's face changed, he looked at the communicator in his hand, the other end of this communicator was the highest person in charge of the Central Committee, and most likely, it was also the initiator who ordered them not to contact the people inside again!

Marshal Ye's voice was cold, and he put the communicator to his ear: "President..."
There was
silence for a moment before continuing: "Lan Lan is only four years old.
At first, no one
spoke over there, and after a while, the president's voice came: "Marshal, we should follow the rules of the game, shouldn't we?"
Marshal
Ye was dumbfounded, took a deep breath, and he said again: "If, I agree to your previous proposal, I am willing to work with you to persuade the tyrant god to give up Lan Lan's custody and let you 'adopt' her as you wish..."

"Then can you, save her?"

A faint sigh came from the communicator: "Xiaoshu, this child is too withdrawn, I can see that he likes this little sister very much, you are right, she is only a four-year-old child after all, entering the arena is a misunderstanding, and she should not be allowed to get involved in danger."
Marshal
Ye clenched his fists and his fists were hard!

Engaged in politics, changing faces is really faster than turning the pages of books!

But what about that, their Lord President, already to that little girl, is bound to win!

Even at the expense of using such a despicable trick!

Marshal Ye even doubted that it wouldn't be because he had not responded positively to the president, the president directed and acted himself, let people hack the emergency ship system, put Lan Lan in danger, and forced him to agree to stand on his side, right?

Treacherous politicians, it is really possible to do such a thing ...

It's too late to say anything, though.

Marshal Ye nodded to the adjutant general and asked him to continue to negotiate with the staff of the deadly training ground, the president had agreed, and there should be new instructions there.

And at this moment, on the big screen, the little girl suddenly shouted again: "I saw it!" See! Big brother, look! There's really a beach over there, wow, blue and blue coconut trees! Big brother! We can eat coconut!
Marshal
Ye's pupils shrank!

What, the front is actually devouring the beach, not a dangerous lair of sea beasts?

Marshal Ye froze for a moment, and in the next second, he immediately said to the communicator: "Your Honor, I thought about it again, rules are rules, we should respect the rules of the game, and it is right not to issue instructions."
After
that, with a "pop", Marshal Ye directly hung up the communication, ignoring the president who was planning to say anything more.

It's all torn anyway!

So be it!

On the other end, the president who was still victorious one second and was beaten back to his original form the next second: "...? "

On the wet beach, there is still a mess left behind after the low tide.

As soon as Lan Lan got off the boat, he saw that the coast was full of stranded small fish and shrimp, and some small turtles with flipping bellies.

"Oops!" The little girl called out, and hurried to send back the small animals that could be sent back to the sea.

Shi Shu did not stop the little girl's movements, these little sea beasts looked small, as if they were not lethal, but because they were all mutated species, it would still be dangerous to leave them around.

Especially those small sea beasts with pincers and clamps often sneak up on humans, and if they want to stop at this beach, it is necessary to clean up.

Shi Shu helped the little girl drive away the little sea beast, and by the time the beach was almost cleared, it was already an hour later.

In the sunlight, the gravel on the ground glows with golden spots.

Shi Shu walked to a high slope near the upstream and saw the cluster of towering dead trees in front of him, A-grade tricky plants, and dry bark trees.

A low-level alienated vegetation that often occurs near beaches.

Dry bark trees are not very lethal and do not actively attack people, but they will bear a large fruit, the fruit is opened, the inside is black juice, and the whole body is paralyzed after serving.

The fruit of the dry bark tree is often used as a medicinal raw material.

"Big brother, big brother, do you want to pick coconuts!"

After Lan Lan sent the last little turtle, she was already very tired, but when she saw her big brother standing under the coconut tree, she quickly ran over and looked at her big brother.

"Coconut?" Unfamiliar vocabulary.

Lan Lan pointed to the hairy coconut fruit above: "That's it, that's the coconut of the coconut tree, big brother, do you like to eat coconuts too?" Blue Blue also... Ahem... No...... Lan Lan didn't particularly want to eat it, Lan Lan just asked the big brother if he liked it..."

Because she was embarrassed to directly say that she wanted to eat, the little girl said the words upside down, and after speaking, she carefully looked at the face of her big brother, wanting to see if the big brother would really go up the tree to pick coconuts.

Shi Shu frowned slightly: "This can't be eaten."

"Huh?" Lan Lan was stunned: "No, don't you eat..."

The little girl flattened her small mouth, stirring her fingers with a look of loss, too, the coconut tree is too high, and the big brother may not be able to go up.

Although the big brother is a very powerful big brother, you can jump from the cliff unharmed, but the bottom and the top are different, maybe for the big brother, climbing coconut trees is more difficult than jumping off the cliff.

Blue eyes glanced at the coconut on the tree for the last time, and nodded tearfully: "That... Then let's not eat it.

Shi Shu pursed his lips: "There are supply packages." On

the devouring beach, there should be three supply points, one high-level supply package and two low-level supply packs.

It's just that it's been more than fifty days, and I don't know if it's still there.

They do need to eat now, at least, the little girl does.

Shi Shu was about to look for the supply kit, but the wooden fish who controlled the emergency boat was angry.

"Why didn't he let my daughter eat coconut!" The wooden fish slammed the table to the sky.

Enno soothed: "You calm down, the people outside don't know that blue blue can purify dark matter, this dry bark tree fruit is indeed not edible in their eyes, don't forget, those 3s dry bark tree fruits of our death star, everyone did not believe that they could be eaten at first."

"I don't care!" Muyu was still angry: "If my daughter wants to eat it, then I must give it to her!" I said that I don't like this stinky boy, who abuses children at a young age, and is as mean as his presidential father!

Enno: "..."

Enno asked: "So what do you want?"

"Of course it's for me to pick coconuts with blue blue!"

Muyu said, his fingers tapping quickly on the floating screen.

After a while, I saw the small white boat moored on the shore suddenly moved, the weapon compartment at the bottom opened, and a slender straight collarbone chain stretched out inside.

This collarbone chain had been transformed into a lever by Blue Blue before, but now, it had changed to the shape of a collarbone chain, not only that, but it was longer than before, apparently the wooden fish had renewed it with other weapons in the weapons compartment.

The first to notice that the weapon compartment opened was Shi Shu, Shi Shu's eyes tightened, and he pulled the little girl behind him, looking at the long chain slowly crawling in front of him with a cold expression.

Soon, the barrage was also discovered and brushed the screen.

[Groove, groove! ] What situation, why did the emergency boat move on its own!

【Why is this collarbone chain so long!】 Wow! This ship has also mutated?

】 [No, listen carefully, is the emergency boat talking?]

Yes, with the long collarbone chain spreading out of the weapons compartment, the voice system of the little white ship, also the official voice -

[Intelligent needs identified, targets, dry bark tree fruits, tools, collarbone chains... Didi, drop... The length of the collarbone chain is insufficient, whether it is smelted or not... 3.2.1...... Automatic smelting starts, dry bark tree distance, 93 meters, length is enough, picking begins——]

[Lying groove, what does this mean, because Lan Lan said that she wanted to eat the dry bark tree fruit, and the intelligent system of the emergency boat captured her needs, so it automatically probed the location of the nearby dry bark tree fruit for her, and then automatically picked it for her? ]

【Help, what kind of immortal intelligent system is this!】 The high-level housekeeping robots I bought for more than 20,000 interstellar coins are not so smart!

【Ah, ah, will this intelligent system be carried into civilian household products in the future?】 I want what I want!

Shi Shu also heard the voice prompt of the emergency boat, he frowned, automatic melting? Automatic picking? No, Premium First Aid Boats don't have these features!

As the collarbone chain got closer and closer to them, Shi Shu vigilantly pulled the little girl farther away, and at the same time, the S-grade short knife in his hand was already clenched, once the collarbone chain was difficult...

The collarbone chain did not make a difficulty, it methodically approached the dry-bark tree, snaked upward, and after touching the brown fruit above, it gently wrapped it and plucked the fruit.

Holding the fruit, the collarbone chain hesitated, it seemed to recognize, and finally, between the two humans below, it locked its direction on the little girl standing behind the teenager.

Blue and blue eyes are shining!

The long chain swam over with the coconut, Lan Lan was about to take the coconut excitedly, but the big brother blocked her, he reached for the coconut...

"Phew!" Remove the collarbone chain and keep the teenager from touching!

Shi Shu: "..."

[Hahaha, people are identified according to Lan Lan's needs, people only recognize Lan Lan, not your Royal Highness the Crown Prince! ]
After
a few touches, Shishu also found that the collarbone chain seemed to only be touched by the little girl.

The teenager finally got out of the way a little.

Lan Lan immediately put her toes on her toes to hug the coconut!

The collarbone chain gently put the coconut into the little girl's arms, and then it suddenly moved, and the whole chain quickly tied the little girl tightly!

Shi Shu had been observing the collarbone chain, and when he saw that the collarbone chain was difficult, he immediately moved!

"Oh!" The short knife collides with the chain, causing a tooth-biting, harsh rubbing sound.

Ignoring the attack, the collarbone chain only picked up the little girl and flew directly into the sky.

"Wow!" Lan Lan was still holding a big hairy coconut in her arms, and her whole face was red with excitement!

She thought of when she was in the Death Star, every time Lan Lan wanted to eat coconut, her parents also flew into the sky with Lan Lan in their arms!

Shi Shu's face was ugly, he jumped in the air and quickly caught up with the collarbone chain, he kept grasping the chain of the collarbone chain in his hand, and held the S-class short knife in the other hand, the tip of the knife was infused with spiritual power, and it split towards the joint of the collarbone chain!

The collarbone chain is just an ordinary active metal, and it can't withstand a 3S ability person holding an S-class short knife to cut it like this.

Muyu's face became more and more ugly: "This guy is sick!"

Enno was speechless: "Are you going to fight him?" If you hit, you will be exposed. The

weapons compartment of this emergency ship has been damaged, and as soon as a new combat module appears, it is a little too fake.

"It's okay."

Mu Yu said, his fingertips quickly tapped on the screen, and after a while, the collarbone chain was like a cunning spirit snake, entangled with the 3S boy.

If you want to cut, I will hide, and every time you can't slip and can't catch it.

Muyu is also a 3S ability, he has a keen sense, and in a minute-long fight, he was the first to discover the mistake of the stinky boy, and the chain body was a dark wave.

"Bang" the first sound, the teenager in mid-air was beaten down!

"Big brother!" Lan Lan saw that his big brother had fallen, and his little face turned white with fright.

But simply, the 3S ability is not vegetarian, in the moment when he was about to fall to the ground, the teenager volleyed, and when he landed, he stabilized his figure and knelt on one knee.

Lan Lan let out a long sigh of relief, she seemed to want to pat her chest with joy, but when she touched the big coconut in her arms, she touched the hairy head of the coconut instead, and she didn't know whether she was comforting herself or comforting the coconut.

[Help! It's too cute to brush the fruit of the dry bark tree!

】 [Lan Lan: Don't be afraid of the little fruit, the big brother is fine, the big brother is fine.

】 [Ahhhhh

[I heard that this is the prince's live broadcast room, so no one feels sorry for the prince falling, right?]

【Prince, what prince?】 Who is the Prince?

】 [So you are really not afraid of the collarbone chain hurting Lan Lan, artificial intelligence hurting people, it has not happened before! ]

[But just now, when the prince was about to cut off the collarbone chain, the collarbone chain hid while protecting Lan Lanye, but why did the collarbone chain suddenly hold Lan Lan? ]
】 It
soon became clear that the collarbone chain was not to take Lan Lan away, it just carried Lan Lan above the top of the dry bark tree, allowing the little girl to experience the feeling of picking fruit by herself.

【Wow! Good pet!

【I repeat! 】 I want this smart system! Give me this smart system!

[Although it is very favored, the dried bark tree fruit is poisonous and has the effect of causing paralysis, and the blue and blue cannot be touched! ]

Lan Lan picked two coconuts, and in her arms, it quickly turned into three coconuts.

"Dad... No, no, small chain, Lan Lan can't take it. The little girl said very hard with three coconuts in her pocket.

Because the voice system uses the voice of Muyu's father, the little girl also shouted wrong and called her father.

The intelligent voice on the emergency ship immediately replied, and the voice became more and more gentle: [is descending...]

After a while, Lan Lan was sent to the ground, she put two coconuts on the ground, lifted one of them, and showed off to her big brother: "Big brother, look, we have coconuts to eat!"

Shi Shu immediately pulled the little girl over.

The collarbone chain completed the task and went straight back to the bilge of the emergency ship.

Shi Shu watched the weapons compartment of the emergency ship close automatically, his face was cold, and his ink eyes narrowed slightly.

Just when he was in heaven, this collarbone chain attacked him.

Others may not see it, but as a person concerned, he can feel it.

This emergency boat is not right, not like artificial intelligence, more like someone behind the control.

Perhaps, within the organizers... Have an internal traitor?

The organizer staff, who were mistaken by the prince for internal traitors, are almost bald, and they are using all their methods to track down the culprit who dared to hack their protective system!

However, I can't catch up!

Can't catch up!

Several times they caught up, but the next second, the signal flashed again in coordinates thousands of miles away.

The other party is brushing them to play!

This abominable hacker!

-
"What about the blue knife, here and here, the blue knife is here!" The little girl happily squatted on the ground, grabbing a knife, intending to open a coconut first.

Lanlan's knife was a marine garbage that was washed by the sea when he was on the reef beach before, and Lanlan saw that the knife was still good, so he quickly put it away.

Lan Lan sharpened the coconut shell with a knife, and finally found a place with a seam and cut it all over...

Duh!

The tip of the knife is sunk inside.

Lan Lan tried hard to pull out the knife, but he couldn't pull it out at all...

The little girl was a little anxious, at this time, a wide and slender big hand held her small hand, and the other party took the knife, gently pulled it out, and pulled it out.

Lan Lan looked at her big brother.

Shi Shu looked at this dry-bark tree fruit and let out a sigh: "The juice is poisonous. "

Lan Lan frowned: "Ah... Nope!

"The juice is black..." Seeing that the little girl didn't believe it, Shi Shu used his S-grade short knife and stabbed directly into the fruit.

The tip of the knife touched the juice inside, and when it was pulled out again, the boy's "look" was stuck in his throat, and he suddenly couldn't speak.

He looked at his short knife, his eyes slightly cold.

Lan Lan also stared at the milky white liquid on the tip of the knife, she also smelled the sweet and fragrant smell of coconut in the air, Lan Lan scratched her head: "Big brother, isn't it black?"

Shi Shu: "..."
Lan Lan didn't care, she took out an empty bottle of mineral water from her small backpack, then picked up the coconut and said, "Big brother, can you help Lan
Lan pour it."

Shi Shu stared deeply at the tip of the knife that still did not change color, and after a moment of silence, he thought of something.

When he was in the dense forest, after this child touched those ordinary flowers and plants, those flowers and plants became 3s flowers and plants...

Could it be that the fruit of the dry bark tree is also based on this principle?

Shi Shu still picked up the dried bark tree fruit and poured the juice inside into the empty bottle for the little girl.

The bottle was soon filled with a bottle of milky juice.

There was still some juice in the fruit that could not be poured out, Lan Lan resisted the urge to drink coconut water, licked her small mouth, and stretched the bottle up: "Big brother, you drink, you drink."

Shi Shu did not move.

The little girl continued on tiptoe: "Big brother, big brother..."

Finally, Shi Shu took the bottle and took a light sip.

To say that it is poisonous is actually not accurate, but it is just paralyzing the limbs, and those with 3S abilities can use mental power to expel it...

Before I expected it, my taste buds were enveloped by the sweet smell.

Shi Shu clenched the bottle, and his expression became more and more difficult to understand.

There is no feeling of paralysis, the juice is delicious...

The little girl commanded: "Big brother, you drink a little more, drink here." Shi

Shu was silent for a long time, and finally, according to the position of the little girl's logo, he took another large sip.

Lan Lan felt that it was almost the same, and asked the big brother to continue to pour coconut water into it.

When the bottle of coconut water was full, Lan Lan quickly picked up the second one, and her little face was red with a smirk.

Shi Shu opened a second dry-bark tree fruit, this time with excess juice, Lan Lan fed it to the puppy dog who was circling around her.

Shi Shu observed again, and the wind red wolf was safe and sound, and there were no symptoms of sore limbs and dizziness.

So, when the third bottle of excess juice, Lan Lan wanted to drink it herself, Shi Shu did not stop her.

The three bottles were quickly filled, and Shi Shu was about to throw away the empty shell in his hand, but the little girl quickly stopped: "Big brother wait, there is still coconut meat in here!" "

Coconut?

Finally, Shi Shu helped the little girl to open the shell completely, and in the inner wall, the white flesh was shiny.

After that, Lan Lan has been tinkering with her coconut, eating some coconut meat, taking the rest to dry, keeping the coconut water as water resources, and the coconut shell is not wasted, it is used as a bowl.

Looking at the ruined beach, gradually cleaned up by the little girl to be habitable, Shi Shu looked at the emergency boat over there, stepped forward to turn off the system, and then cut off the panel.

With a "boom", the wooden fish side was instantly disconnected from the inside.

Muyu wrinkled his eyebrows and looked at the live broadcast screen with an ugly face.

"I'll go out." Taking the battery with him and making sure that the ship could no longer be a demon, Shi Shu went to the nearest supply point, hoping to find the supply kit.

After Lan Lan waved her little hand to bid farewell to her big brother, she continued to dry her coconut, and the wind red wolf was next to her, stealing a piece from time to time, and stealing a piece from time to time.

After being grabbed by the little girl's ears and repeatedly told not to steal food, it lay on the soft sand and did not move.

Ennuo looked at the operation panel that came down from the black screen on the side of Muyu, and raised his eyebrows: "He took the battery, you can't move, right?"

Muyu snorted coldly: "It's not."

Enno was surprised: "Oh?

"I know that this kid is not well, when upgrading the system, I deliberately changed the backup power interface, and I also have part of the power storage without the battery board!"

Enno nodded: "Awesome."

Muyu frowned and looked at Enno: "What about you, is it time for you to act?"

Enno stretched, glanced at the live screen again reluctantly, and got up: "Okay, work first." At

the
same time, outside a mecha shop in the eastern hemisphere of Yaxing.

Sophia had a lollipop in her mouth, this candy was Lan Lan's favorite food, but since the little girl had a tooth decay, the Death Star's group of daughter slaves no longer allowed her to make this kind of candy for Lan Lan to eat.

Sophia was also afraid that Lan Lan would eat her teeth badly, and she hadn't given her sugar for a long time, but she would make some to carry with herself.

Occasionally sipping one, but helped her quit smoking.

"Welcome, what kind of mecha do you need, we have a combat mech 'Chrysalis 993' with smooth appearance and excellent speed, which can carry six weapon classes, and this is the best, you see..."

"Of course, if it is a woman, we also recommend this 'Feminine 006', this one also sells very well, with its own P picture, beauty, support one-click selfie, one-click access to the largest shopping platform of Star Network, and also supports a number of electronic music platforms for one year of membership, which is equivalent to buying and giving away 100,000 of the latest electronic music, even the most popular electronic version of "Ambush on Ten Sides" recently."

Sophia was still listening nonchalantly in front, and when she heard the last sentence, she raised her eyebrows, glanced at the powder-blue mech in the cupboard, and looked at the salesman: "Ambush on ten sides?" The

salesman immediately nodded: "It is the strange song played by the daughter of the violent god in the deadly training ground, only the live version was leaked out before, and now there are high-end artists who restore it as much as possible and upload it to major music platforms, it has been several days in a row, and the number of downloads is more than 500 million per day."

Sophia has heard "Ambush on Ten Sides", and even more than "Ambush on Ten Sides", "Yangchun White Snow" and "Three Alleys of Plum Blossoms", she has heard it.

Sophia tasted the sweetness of the candy, looked around the store, and asked, "What about your boss?" The

salesman was stunned for a moment, and looked up and down at this female customer who was not conspicuously dressed, even a little cheap, but her appearance was very cold and noble: "The boss is not in the store, may I ask you?"

"Let him come and say, the landlord is here."

Landlord?

The landlord of their shop?

But their store is a shopping mall, where is the landlord, even if there is a landlord, is it possible that the entire mall is this...

Shhh——
Thinking of this, the salesman's face suddenly changed, wouldn't it be true?

He did not dare to delay, and hurried to communicate with the boss.

While waiting for the boss to come, the salesman did not dare to snub, and also gave the female guest water.

Sophia sat on the metal chair in the store, watched the live broadcast with her light brain, and found that after the prince left, the live broadcast camera also followed, she couldn't see the blue and blue, Sophia closed the live broadcast room in a daze, and went to download a song "Ambush on Ten Sides" to listen.

It's not good, it's not as good as blue and blue playing.

Sophia went to the Star Network to search for Lan Lan's previous videos, and made up for the screen recordings about Lan Lan that she hadn't seen before.

After waiting like this for about thirty minutes, the hurried boss finally rushed back from outside.

The salesman was about to say something to the boss, but when the middle-aged boss saw the lady sitting in the store, his eyes widened instantly, and then he quickly calmed down and pretended to be calm and said to the salesman: "Shut the door today, you go home."

The salesman was stunned, but the boss didn't say anything and closed the door directly.

It wasn't until only the sweaty boss and the cold lady who was smiling and watching the video in the store that the boss rubbed his hands and stepped forward and asked: "Aren't you in..."

"Jailbreak." Sophia put it mildly.

The shop owner's scalp was about to explode: "Madam, you..."

Sophia raised her head at this time, and her cold face was stained with some displeasure: "Call me what?" The

shop owner immediately changed his words: "Chief."

Sophia raised her hand and pressed her eyebrows, glancing backstage: "Lead the way, I'll get something." The

shop owner immediately led the way for her, the boss opened the invisible door in the corner of the warehouse, after opening the door, there were three more doors inside, each door needed a different way of identification, and when she finally entered the innermost safe room, Sophia saw an unpretentious silver ring in front of her like a tribute, which was offered high in metal glass.

Sophia slowly stepped forward, raised her hand, and took out the ring that belonged to her.

She fumbled with the pattern on the ring, bright red lips, and muttered, "Long time no see, friend." At

the same time.

Inside the Office of the President.

The president, who was signing the document, was stunned.

He glanced at the simple silver ring with a faint pattern on his left ring finger.

The ring was slightly hot, and the president's just cold face was dyed with a solemn color, and he groped for the ring in his hand, his inky eyes narrowed slightly.

"Didi Didi." The shopkeeper's communicator suddenly rang.

He looked at the caller ID drenched in sweat, and only felt dizzy: "Husband, chief... Be...... It's..."

"Last name?"

Sophia grabbed the shop owner's hand and hung up the communication with the word "president" directly, and then she looked at the shop owner with an expressionless face, her red lips were cold:

"I repeat, don't call it wrong again, I'm not anyone's wife, I and the high-ranking President have been separated for more than a hundred years, this ring, My father left it to me, and as for his one, I will get it back.

Speaking of this, Sophia sneered coldly again: "However, he found out so quickly, he won't still be wearing that ring, right?" Hehe, it's really rotten enough, isn't it good to wear his wedding ring when he gets married, wearing his ex-girlfriend's family ring, and he has in his head? "

Pieces of coconut meat slowly become hard under the sunlight.

Lan Lan cleaned up for a while, and seeing that her eldest brother had not yet returned, she tore a little coconut shred, ran to the sea, and looked inside.

After a while, the tadpole-sized fish fish swam over, because it was too small and somewhat inconspicuous in the fluttering waves, and Lan Lan searched for a while before finding it.

Lan Lan stepped on the sea, stretched the shredded coconut in his hand into the sea, the small fish swam over and nibbled in small bites, and soon, a piece of shredded coconut was eaten.

After eating, the little fish still jumped up and down, constantly pecking the little girl's fingers to capture the taste of energy just now.

"No, you can't eat too much coconut meat for small fish and fish, this is not your staple food, but Lan Lan can make a little fish food for you to eat... Oh, no, Lan Lan can't make fish food now, Lan Lan is not at home now..."

The little girl looked at the sea in front of her with some regret and muttered: "If it is at home, Lan Lan can take a small submarine to the bottom of the sea, do you know the little fish, there are a lot of delicious seas, kelp, seaweed, seaweed, if you are lucky, you can also pick up small pearls." The

baby shark didn't know what the little girl was talking about, but it was still bouncing around trying to play with the little girl.

At this moment, the small white boat next to it suddenly sounded.

Lan Lan looked over curiously, and saw that the little white boat had a red light, and the entire hull suddenly began to buzz and vibrate.

"Huh?" Lan Lan stood up and approached the little white boat: "What's wrong with the little white boat?" Wasn't it good just now?

At this time, the little white boat made a voice sound -

[Intelligent needs have been identified, diving transformation is under way...]

Soon......

[Retrofit completed, dive module loaded, diving test performed, yes/no?] Blue

Blue: "! Lan

Lan was shocked, what did the little white ship say?

It says it can dive?!

Lan Lan immediately ran to the little white boat, and as soon as he sat in, he felt that his side sank, and it was the puppy that also jumped up.

Lan Lan reached out and touched the puppy's head, and then she immediately selected "Yes" on the floating panel!

She wants to see if the little white boat can really dive, if she can, then when the big brother goes to find food, Lan Lan can also go to find food, and even if the big brother does not find food in the end, Lan Lan can also bring back seafood to feed the big brother!

The protective cover of the little white boat slowly closed, and then, the whole boat drove up, floated on the sea a few times, the little white boat found a position, and gradually dived...

"Whoosh! Whoosh! "The Wind Red Wolf has never seen such a thing as diving, so he was so frightened that he immediately stood up, lowered his body and roared!

Lan Lan quickly hugged the puppy, comforting the puppy while looking at the quiet seascape around in surprise.

"Wow! Really dived yay! Puppies, you see, it's so beautiful, isn't it! The

Wind Red Wolf was still very anxious, and it pressed its body tightly to the little girl, as if this would make him feel a little more at ease.

At first it was a hundred meters, then two hundred meters, three hundred meters, the little white boat was sinking more and more, but because of the protection of the protective cover, the little girl sitting in the boat and the wind red wolf did not feel the lack of oxygen.

Soon, Lan Lan saw a clump of kelp, Lan Lan immediately manipulated the panel, and in the next second, the weapon compartment opened, and the collarbone chain at the bottom of the ship slipped out, harvesting all the kelp very quickly!

Lan Lan's eyes became brighter and brighter, and after stuffing the kelp back into the trunk, Lan Lan continued to drive the little white boat to the deeper bottom of the sea!

After a while, Lan Lan saw a group of deep-sea fish with dark red spots all over their bodies.

Lan Lan thought they were so beautiful that she didn't dare to disturb them.

Just at this time, the voice of the little white boat spoke-
[Popular science detection, target, species, blood fish, rank, A-class
sea beast, characteristics, gregarious, attack method, subbelly spikes. ]
Lan
Lan watched the fish leave in front of her, and during this period, a small fish that fell at the end seemed to think that the little white boat was a little strange, so she ran to the side of the little white boat and shook it.

Lan Lan was just about to tease the little fish...

The baby shark bladder immediately vibrates!

That little fish was instantly frightened, holding its tail and hurrying to catch up with his companion, how fast and how fast he ran!

Lan Lan poked the tadpole-like small fish outside through the protective shield: "You, you, why are you so fierce." The

baby shark pressed against the protective shield to peck the little girl's fingertips, and the little tail swung one by one.

After the schools of fish in the blood left, Lan Lan continued to drive forward, and after a while, Lan Lan saw other fish.

Small black-toothed fish.

There are large and small piebald fish.

There is also an oversized seven-eyed whale.

When the seven-eyed whale appeared, Lan Lan was instantly pleasantly surprised!

"It's Little Seven! It's Little Seven! "In the Black Sea of Death Star, Xiao Qi, who likes to play with Lan Lan the most!

Lan Lan immediately drove the little white boat closer.

But the seven-eyed whale doesn't recognize this quirky "big white fish", and it doesn't like the buzzing sound that the "big white fish" makes.

The seven-eyed whale turned and swam away.

Lan Lan was sad: "Xiao Qi ignored Lan Lan!" Muyu

, who was operating the emergency boat, looked at the lost baby daughter under the inner view camera, and couldn't help but chuckle.

Of course, this is not Xiao Qi, there are so many seven-eyed whales, and it's not just Xiao Qi, moreover, Xiao Qi's is a 3S whale beast, this is only S-class.

Lan Lan was unwilling, quietly trailing "Little Seven", the seven-eyed whale soon found the sneaky "big white fish" behind his butt, the seven-eyed whale was very unhappy, it used its tail to set off a large splash, blocking the enemy's pursuit at the same time, immediately increased its speed, and ran out more than a hundred meters away in a short while!

"Little Seven..." Lan Lan flattened his mouth, especially unhappy.

Muyu had to comfort his daughter.

[Popular science detection, seven-eyed whales are non-social sea beasts, do not like other fish to approach, remarks, S-class seven-eyed whales only have three eyes available, 3S seven-eyed whales, all seven eyes are available, and the front is S-class seven-eyed whales. ]

"Huh?" Lan Lan listened to Xiao Baizhou's explanation and froze for a while: "Little Seven in front, can only three eyes be used?" Lan Lan remembers that all of Xiao Qi's eyes can be used..."

At this point, Lan Lan finally reacted, she seemed to recognize the wrong fish, she stuck out her tongue, quickly changed the direction of the little white boat, and left in a hurry!

After a while, Lan Lan found another piece of seaweed, and there was a fat sea next to itStar and flattened sea mussels.

Lan Lan operated the long chain to harvest the seaweed, and after the harvest, she mischievously poked the fat starfish with the tip of the chain.

The pentagonal starfish squirmed its brightly colored body, and Lan Lan quickly withdrew the chain, turned his head and poked the sea mussel again.

The sea mussel did not move, but closed the mussel shell tightly, apparently thinking that danger was coming.

Lan Lan didn't stay here for long, she waved the chain with the little starfish and the little sea mussel, made a bowing gesture, and continued to go deeper into the sea.

Along the way, Lan Lan looked for seafood while watching different fish, and she also turned on the recording function of the little white boat, so that the picture that Lan Lan saw at the bottom of the sea could be saved.

Lan Lan plans to take these videos away when she leaves, she wants to take them back to show her parents, the ocean here is different from the ocean of Death Star, and there are more types of fish, and parents must not have seen it!

However, when arriving in a certain area, the baby shark, which was originally just accompanying the small white boat, suddenly began to become agitated.

The baby shark rushed to the front of the little white boat and made the sound of "mother" and "mother" into the cabin.

Lan Lan was stunned for a moment, she stopped the boat, and asked puzzled: "Xiaoyuyu, are you telling Lan Lan that you can't go this way?"

"Mom! Mom! The baby shark's tone was even more urgent.

Lan Lan saw that the little fish were anxious, and quickly said: "Okay, okay, Lan Lan can't go over, let's go in another direction."
Lan
Lan manipulated the panel and was about to turn to the side, but at this moment, a rapid vortex suddenly appeared on the bottom of the sea in front of him!

"Mom-" Before the second word "

Mom" could be called, Lan Lan was horrified to find that the tadpole-like small fish was actually swept away by the vortex that suddenly appeared!

"Little fish!" Lan Lan yelled!

And at this time, the blue little white boat was also swept into the whirlpool!

The wooden fish frowned and manipulated the electronic panel, this vortex came strangely, and I didn't know what was underneath.

The sea has always been the most difficult area for humans to explore, even if it participated in the development of the protective net of the deadly training ground, the wooden fish knows all the routes to swallow the sea, but it does not know how many dangers are hidden in the deep sea hundreds of meters below.

Muyu moved quickly, and he immediately took over the wheel, trying to make the hull fight against the whirlpool.

The little white ship used its speed to rush outward in the swarming whirlpool, and just when the hull was about to break out of the scope of the whirlpool, suddenly, Lan Lan, who was turned dizzy by the whirlpool, climbed up from the cabin.

She walked over to the driver's panel and took over the console herself.

Muyu's driving authority on this side was suddenly interrupted, his eyebrows twisted slightly, and he was about to give up the right to operate Lan Lan when he was about to give up the right to operate, but when he saw the little girl under the internal view camera, his expression suddenly changed at this time.

Her small face was tight, rice-like teeth, biting her lower lip, she stared seriously at the whirlpool in front of her, and the next second, she pressed the button, directly drove the little white boat, and rushed into the center of the whirlpool!

Muyu's back suddenly went cold.

Lan Lan's expression... It wouldn't be angry, would it?

Wow!

Thinking of the last time when the little girl was angry, the entire death star almost collapsed.

Mu Yu swallowed his spit, and when he looked at the whirlpool again, he didn't know for a moment whether he should worry about Lan Lan or the whirlpool...

I always feel that this whirlpool will not end well...

——
At the same time, at the bottom of the deep sea, in the hazy and turbid sand, a huge turtle shell is slowly rising from the soil.

This is the center of the whirlpool, and what caused the whirlpool was the mouth of a turtle with a pointed beak.

The turtle seems to have slept for too long, woke up hungry, and with one mouth, it sucked all the nearby seafood into its big black hole-like mouth.

It eats happily, countless small fish and shrimp, enough for its body, but...

Suddenly, it felt some unease again.

The turtle stopped continuing to absorb food, and with its four sharp paws, it stepped on the soft sea mud, stepping on the nearby sea water even more turbid, and it gradually raised its body.

The feeling of uneasiness came from the front, and its black eyes rolled and looked in that direction.

After a while, a small white fish rushed over.

The fish looks very strange, making a "buzzing" sound all the time, and has a long, long tail behind its butt.

The turtle's dark eyes looked at the strange "white fish" in confusion.

The bottom of the sea in front of him is thick with mud and sand, and Lan Lan is a little unclear.

It wasn't until he got a little closer that Lan Lan finally saw clearly.

It was a turtle.

This turtle has a bird-like head and a snake-like tail, it looks completely different from ordinary turtles, and even its turtle shell is not the brown-green color of ordinary turtles, but gloomy red-black.

Lan Lan stared at the turtle carefully, looking at it, Lan Lan's eyes widened: "Spinning turtle?

At the same time, wooden fish are also being quickly retrieved.

Through the camera of the emergency boat, he observed the appearance of the entire giant turtle, and the search program ran wildly.

After a few seconds, the run ends and the results are retrieved – no records.

No records.

What do you mean?

This turtle is a sea beast that has not been recorded in the interstellar species pool?

Muyu's face became ugly, and he did the level test again.

The test result was that the turtle was a Class 3s beast.

How can there be 3S sea beasts in the deadly training ground?

3S alien beasts, even in the full interstellar range, are rare.

Just like those with 3S ability, it is also extremely rare.

The wooden fish continues to scan the turtle in all directions, scanning every single sea turtleOne result frightened him.

The energy abundance almost exceeded the detection threshold, is this really just a 3S sea beast?

In fact, the 3s thing, the wooden fish has always felt that it is not very accurate, he always believes that because today's interstellar detection technology, the highest can only test up to 3s, so as long as the boundary of 3s human or beasts, vegetation, are called 3s.

But as far as Muyu's own observations, he has seen humans with abilities of more than 3S.

That human being is none other than Lan Lan.

When Lan Lan first appeared, everyone was afraid that this little girl would not be able to feed, so Li Wei specially got a genetic testing device and did a newborn grade test for Lan Lan.

The result of the test was that Lan Lan is a 3S ability.

Generally speaking, mental power is fully formed before adulthood, usually the first mental power test is done at the age of sixteen or seventeen, which is the most accurate, and the newborn baby cannot see the mental power.

But Lan Lan is different, Lan Lan at that time, even his eyes could not be opened, and the mental power test had reached 3S.

There has never been a precedent for this situation in the interstellar world.

Everyone in the Death Star knew that this child was not simple, and in the process of getting along later, everyone also discovered how amazing Lan Lan was.

Lan Lan is definitely more than a 3S ability.

How high her ceiling really is, no one knows.

And now, Muyu saw a 3S sea beast that also did not know the upper limit.

"Spinner turtle?"

As the little girl's words came out, Muyu was stunned for a moment, and he immediately made a prompt sound.

[Variety, Unknown, Grade, 3s, Risk Factor, Unknown, Attack Method, Unknown, Other Information, Unknown, Suspected Variety Name Detected Nearby, Breed, Twisting Turtle (Not Determined), Other Information, Application to Continue to Accept Science.] Lan

Lan listened to the words of the little white boat and was stunned for a moment, the little white boat was asking her, what kind of turtle is this turtle?

Lan Lan pursed her small mouth and said: "In the ancient Chinese books, the "Classic of Mountains and Seas" recorded a kind of turtle, with a head like a bird and a tail like a long snake, its name is whirlwind, called a spinning turtle..."

Lan Lan paused and continued: "The later Chinese people thought that the tortoise was actually a chickbeak turtle, but the ancestors exaggerated it, and described the tortoise as a divine beast like a siren, but in fact, the tortoise is real, and the tortoise has a little relationship with the tortoise, but it is not the tortoise, the tortoise has become extinct, and it was extinct a long time ago." The

wooden fish quickly recorded the data, and then continued to sound the tone.

[Apply to continue accepting popular science...]

Lan Lan's little eyebrows twisted into a small pimple, and she muttered: "Mom and dad say that dark matter will mutate all small animals and small plants into other species, so, will there be some small animals, not mutated, but atavistic?"

The little girl scratched her head: "Anyway, Lan Lan feels that this big turtle is really very much like a spinning turtle, Lan Lan has seen spinning turtles before... Huh..."
When
the little girl said this, her eyes suddenly widened: "No, why does Lan Lan remember that she has seen the tortoise before?" But Lan Lan should not have seen a spinning turtle! In

my head, the picture of a large group of spinning turtles lying on the beach basking in the sun is so clear and clear...

Lan Lan felt a little confused, because she was too confused, Lan Lan simply drove the boat and continued to approach the big turtle.

The "white fish" came again.

The turtle's black eyes stared at the "white fish".

Closer and closer, closer and closer.

When the "white fish" has been pestled under its own nose, the turtle's eagle-like pointed long mouth suddenly opened, and it wanted to eat this "white fish" into its stomach in one bite, but before the mouth was finished, it closed it again...

The turtle looked at the "white fish" in confusion.

It's strange, why don't you want to eat this "white fish" again?

"Are you a tortoise?" Lan Lan didn't notice that the turtle wanted to eat herself, she turned on the small speaker and asked the turtle.

Strange sound!

The turtle was startled, and it shrunk sharply back, because it was too large, and as soon as it moved, the entire seabed began to make noise again.

The vision became unclear again.

Lan Lan swayed left and right in the dust and sand, still unable to see the face of the big turtle, Lan Lan drove the boat a little more inside, and asked again: "Are you a spinning turtle?" The

dust gradually fell back to the bottom of the sea, and when the surroundings became clearer, the long head of the big turtle stretched out, its mouth was very pointy, and with its mouth closed, it suddenly "ding" and pecked at this "white fish" that would make strange sounds.

The shrill sharp mouth collided with the cabin protective cover, and the black eyes of the spinning turtle suddenly widened, looking like two bulging black lanterns from a distance!

Oh, this "white fish", the skin is so hard!

-
Shishu found a premium supply kit.

The supply pack hangs on a dry bark tree, but this dry bark tree grows in a very tricky position, it grows in the middle of the corrosive swamp.

In the entire swamp, only in the middle of the raised land, a towering dry-bark tree grows, like an island in the sea, unable to approach from either direction.

Shi Shu guessed that the supply package had been discovered, but no one could step into the swamp, and no one could get the material bag in the end.

After a lot of effort, when he came out of the corrosive swamp again, Shi Shu waved the mud spots on his trouser legs, and the pants of the protective suit were burned several black marks, he walked to the nearby puddle and used not clear sewage to shoot off the mud marks.

I opened the supply bag and checked it, a 2S level long whip, ten bottles of high-grade nutrient solution, two bottles of psychotherapy potions, and some bits and pieces.

Zipping it up, Shishu got up and walked towards the beach.

After walking for about twenty minutes, when he returned to the beach again, Shi Shu's inky pupils shrank sharply.

Near the big stone that was still covered with coconut meat, there was no innocent and lively figure of the little girl, and looking at the coast next to it, the emergency boat was gone.

[Hurriedly, I'm blue!] I'm so big a blue blue!

[Why is the emergency ship also missing, didn't the prince cut the battery panels of the hull? ] 】
<B1333> [Help, there is really a problem with that ship! ] Lan Lan was abducted by the ship! Even the Wind Red Wolf is gone!
】 At the same time that
the barrage was shocked, Shi Shu threw the high-level material bag to the ground, quickly walked to the beach, towards the ocean, and released his spiritual power.

He closed his eyes tightly and covered the spiritual power to more distant seas, but did not find the familiar white emergency ship on the sea.

One hundred meters, three hundred meters, five hundred meters, when it spread out for nearly a kilometer, the spiritual power gradually exceeded the divergence range, and the young man endured the painful forehead horns and frowned.

No, still not...

Where did it go!

Shi Shu's face sank, turned around, and continued walking along the beach.

After a while, the young man used his mental power to find an ordinary emergency boat that had sunk to the bottom of the sea.

He jumped into the ocean, laboriously dug out the emergency boat, got on the boat, and rowed towards the ocean without saying a word.

-
"Ding-ding-ding." As if to find it funny, the giant turtle once again used its pointed beak to bite the skin of the "white fish".

Lan Lan sat inside the boat, looked at the integrity of the boat on the floating panel, and was very angry: "Big turtle, don't talk about Lan Lan, you are not a woodpecker, you look at the protective cover of the boat, it has been nagged by you - 5%!"
I
have probably heard this "white fish" make such a strange sound, and when I listened to it again, the big sea turtle was no longer surprised, and it raised its big paws and wanted to use the soles of its thick feet to suppress the "white fish".

Its claws struck like Tarzan overpowering.

Lan Lan quickly manipulated the driver's panel to leave.

The big sea turtle stepped on the air, a little confused, slowly turned his head, and continued to step on.

But stepping on it, you can't step on it at all.

The big sea turtle lost patience a little, and it opened its mouth again, thinking that it was better to eat this slippery "white fish".

But as soon as it opened its mouth, it closed again.

That feeling of unease reappeared...

It's as if something in the soul is telling it not to eat...

The giant turtle becomes agitated, it does not know what it is agitating, and its sharp claws suddenly begin to plan, which seems to be its way of venting its emotions.

The dust and sand at the bottom of the sea are rising again, and the waves are making a mess here!

Lanlan's little white boat was soon swept away by the waves, Lanlan worked hard to operate the steering panel and stabilized the hull: "Big turtle, big turtle, don't plan, whether you are a spinning turtle you don't tell Lanlan, you also ate the small fish fish, you are too bad!" The

big sea turtle looked in the direction of the "little white fish" and saw that the "little white fish" ran away, and it began to stroke its limbs to chase.

At this moment, a small tadpole-like baby shark was attached to the protective cover of the little white boat.

Lan Lan saw Xiaoyuyu and was pleasantly surprised: "Xiaoyuyu, are you okay!" Lan Lan thought the big turtle had eaten you! The

baby shark that was indeed eaten into the mouth by the big sea turtle, but slipped out from between the turtle's teeth, rubbed the protective shield aggrievedly.

Lan Lan immediately touched the small fish with his fingertips, at this time, the big sea turtle behind came again, Lan Lan quickly took the small fish fish, pulled out his legs and ran!

As a result, Lan Lan walked out for hundreds of meters, and looking back, the big sea turtle actually followed her.

Lan Lan didn't understand: "Big turtle, why do you always follow Lan Lan?" Lan Lan doesn't know you again! "

The serrated bobtail sharks smell baby sharks again!

A dozen sawtooth sharks discerned the direction of the smell and suddenly plunged into the deep sea.

A big turtle was followed behind the blue ass, and she didn't care, so she continued to drive the boat outside.

Lan Lan has been playing at the bottom of the sea for almost an hour, and now the little fish is fine, Lan Lan wants to hurry back to the beach, the big brother doesn't know that she is out, what if the big brother can't go back to see her!

Thinking so, Lan Lan couldn't help but speed up the boat, but at this moment, the light overhead suddenly became dim.

There is no light at the bottom of the sea, but if there is light in the sky, then the bottom of the sea will also be reflected brighter.

Lan Lan used to think that the bottom of the sea was also quite bright, because the sky was a big sun today, but suddenly, why did it seem to become overcast?

Lan Lan looked up in confusion, and saw that above him, a dense patch of fish covered the light tightly.

The baby shark sensed the smell of predators and immediately burrowed under the belly of the little white boat, pretending that he was not there.

But the sawtooth bobtail shark already smells it!

The black S-class sawtooth sharks suddenly dived, and they attacked towards the small white boat on the bottom of the sea in unison!

Lan Lan reacted quickly, and she immediately manipulated the driver's panel to dodge.

But after a while, more sawtooth sharks rushed down, a total of more than twenty, they were like dense raindrops, one more fierce than the other!

"Sting!" With a sound, it was the hull of the small white boat, and a metal scratch was scraped by the teeth of the sawtooth shark.

The sawtooth shark didn't bite, turned its head and took another bite, "clicked", and bit into a hard thing.

The sawtooth shark tried hard to crush that thing!

The bite does not break...

Bite harder!

Still can't bite ...

The sawtooth shark is a little confused, and looking at the baby shark that is biting its own turtle shell, the big sea turtle is also a little confused.

The big sea turtle suddenly shook at this time, it shook off the small shark on its back, and when the baby shark flew out, it opened its throat and suddenly inhaled, accompanied by a whirlpool sound, it wanted to eat this little shark into its stomach...

The sawtooth sharks suddenly realized that there was an unidentified behemoth here!

They didn't smell danger when they came over, plus they were blinded by hatred, and now they are alert, they quickly rush out with their tails between their legs!

The speed of the shark is very fast, Lan Lan is still avoiding the black sharks one second, and the next second, he sees the black sharks all running!

Lan Lan stopped the little white boat in confusion, looked at the left and then looked at the right.

Really not a single black shark is gone...

Lan Lan turned his head to look at the big sea turtle behind him, and saw that the big sea turtle was unhappily sucking its throat in the direction where the black sharks left, as if it didn't expect that these little sharks swam so fast that it didn't eat a bite!

Yes, it's an S-class sawtooth shark, and the ability to escape is still very high...

Lan Lan looked at the big turtle with an angry face, and the big sea turtle looked angrily at the dangling "little white fish".

After looking at each other for a few seconds, Lan Lan took the microphone and whispered, "Thank you, big turtle." Just

now, the big turtle saved Lan Lan, otherwise, Lan Lan was attacked by the black sharks and might have been injured.

Before Lan Lan didn't like the big turtle, but now, the big turtle saved Lan Lan, and Lan Lan felt that the big turtle was very good...

The big sea turtle did not understand the words of this "white fish", and it came up and called "white fish" with an eagle's beak.

Lan Lan quickly drove the little white boat back away and did not let it nag.

"Big turtle, although you saved Lan Lan, it will break!" The little girl said loudly!

The little white boat has just been attacked by the black shark group, and it has already lost 10% of its integrity, and it can no longer be nagged!

The crisis was lifted, Lan Lan continued to swim outside in the boat, but this time Lan Lan walked for a while, and would stop and wait for the big turtle.

When passing by some beautiful coral groups and starfish groups, Lan Lan will also introduce the big turtle turtle: "Big turtle turtle, you see, it's not beautiful floating over there!" Big turtle turtle, you see, that's not cute! The

big sea turtle looks to the left for a while, and then looks at the right side, it is not interested in these, it is most interested in finding a way to nag this "little white fish".

The big sea turtle nagged, Lan Lan hid, playing around like this, suddenly, Lan Lan was stunned.

I saw four bright red characters on the floating screen, and suddenly jumped out.

- Low power.

Lan Lan: "..." Muyu

: "..." Oops

, played for too long, the boat ran out of battery!

-
Dilapidated ordinary emergency boats, moving fast on the sea.

The sun in the sky was very large, and fine hot sweat gradually broke out on the corners of Shi Shu's forehead.

Suddenly, a serrated bobtail flashed ahead.

Shi Shu caught the shark, and his cold eyes immediately spread his spiritual power over.

As a result, at this moment, many sawtooth bobtail sharks swam out of the sea, and they rushed in the same direction with training, and their inky eyes gradually narrowed.

[Isn't this a sawtooth bobtail?] Didn't you shake them off before?

【Where are they going?】 It won't be to find Lan Lan, yes, yes, it must be, they must smell Lan Lan, the prince quickly catches up, they must know where Lan Lan is!

Shi Shu also thought of this, and he immediately rowed the oars to chase, because it was a tailwind, coupled with the assistance of mental power, the speed of ordinary emergency boats was not very slow.

But gradually, Shi Shu realized that something was wrong, the atmosphere of the sea here became more and more complicated, and the appearance of these sawtooth bobtail sharks traveling was not so much like who they were chasing and killing, more like, where they were fleeing?

[Lying groove, what is that in the distance?]

【Hasty, how come there are so many sawtooth bassers!】

Shi Shu parked the emergency boat in a distant place, and he looked coldly at the dozen sawtooth bobtail sharks he was tracking, and a large group of sawtooth btail sharks met on the sea.

A dozen sawtooth bobtail sharks quickly merged into the larger group, then jumped into the water and walked back in unison.

Shi Shu's brows furrowed.

[What is the situation, I thought they were tracking Lan Lan, engaged for a long time, is the small detachment and the large army joint? ]

【So where are they going now?】 How did you go back again?
A
large swath of sawtooth bobtail sharks head into the distance.

Shi Shu was silent for a moment, and rowed his oars again to follow.

When I returned to the sea where I encountered sawtooth bassers, I saw that the sharks swam into the bottom of the sea.

Seabed?

Shi Shu's expression became ugly.

He had been looking nearby for a long time before, and he had been using his spiritual power to probe the sea, but he did not find the little girl.

He didn't think about exploring the bottom of the sea, no mecha, no diving battleship, an ordinary human, it was impossible to enter the bottom of the sea.

Especially the little girl should still carry the wind red wolf, and the wind red wolf will not dive.

But now...

Closing his eyes, Shi Shu began to explore his spiritual power to the bottom of the sea...

After a long while, his pupils opened, and a stunned look flashed under his eyes.

At the same time, the sawtooth bobtail shark that had just drilled down to the bottom of the sea suddenly swam up again, and then in an instant, a piece of black pressure ran faster than a rabbit.

Until the sawtooth sharks gradually disappeared, Shi Shu still stopped in place, silently looking at the sea ahead.

The feeling just now was correct, below this sea, there was a huge turbulent, terrifying strange energy.

And in this energy, he captured an extremely weak trace ... The breath of a little girl.

The heart seemed to be pinched by a big hand and then shattered into ashes.

The organizer had an internal traitor, the emergency boat was remotely controlled, and half an hour after he went to look for the supply package, the emergency boat could still move for some reason, it took the little girl and brought her to this sea ...

Then, the ship probably collapsed...

How can a little girl who fell to the bottom of the sea still have a way to live...

Even though she has the ability to be mysterious, she is just a four-year-old girl in front of the cannibalistic sea.

A pool more than two meters high was enough to drown herDeath, not to mention, is a mysterious devouring sea...

At the bottom of the sea ahead, that huge force gradually surfaced.

Shi Shu knew he should go, but the fingers holding the short knife almost crushed the hilt.

His breathing gradually became heavy, and the young man's eyes carried a cold frost, and he jumped in the air, and his sturdy body quickly leaped above the sea.

He looked at the vast ocean under his feet, this is here, and that energy is about to rush out from here...

No matter who it is, he will take all the spiritual power with him the moment that thing appears, and give it a fatal blow!

His fingers trembled slightly, and the anger that he didn't even expect wiped out all of Shishu's reason.

He should not challenge such a huge energy, he cannot be the opponent of the other party...

But, so what...

That kid... That kid can't die so unclear!

The body was tense to the extreme, and the boy's ink-like eyes stared at the sea deadly!

Soon, the water waved and a whole wide and huge terrifying sea beast slowly floated up from the bottom of the water.

It's now!

The tip of the young man's knife went down, spiritual power was poured into his hands, and he fell violently...

Next second.

A very familiar white emergency boat appeared in his field of vision!

Shi Shu's eyes changed, the knife in his hand quickly deflected to the side, and the huge energy output did not have time to retract the consequence, that is, his entire body fell heavily into the salty sea because of imbalance.

"Eh, big brother?"

Coming out of the water, the teenager looked ahead in shock, and saw a huge red and black turtle on the back, a childish and naïve little girl, sitting in the small white boat, she opened the protective shield and looked at him with a surprised face.

"Big brother, why are you here! Are you looking for Lan Lan?

The little girl said, and explained: "Lanlan's little white boat is out of power, Lanlan can only trouble the big turtle turtle back Lanlan to come up, big brother, why did you fall into the water?" Lan Lan then pulled the big brother up with a long chain... Eh, no, Lanlan's little white boat is out of power, Lanlan has no way to use long chains, big brother, can you come up by yourself?

Shi Shu: "...?" "Giant sea turtles gradually emerge completely from the bottom of the water.

Its four feet were still soaked in the water, and when the turtle feet fluctuated the current, its dark eyes looked at a creature that had fallen next to it.

It's not a fish, but it smells of energy, and the smell of energy is still heavy.

Seems delicious?

The big sea turtle saw that the creature stayed next to it and did not run, only looked at its turtle shell stupidly, the big sea turtle rolled its eyes, immediately poked its head, whimpered, and wanted to eat this piece of food.

When the turtle's big mouth was about to devour him, Shi Shu flashed, streaked through the rapids, and retreated farther.

The big sea turtle is a little unhappy, just now those little black fish it didn't eat, this energy food without fish swinging, it must eat!

The whirlpool in the throat of the great turtle began to circulate ...

Shi Shu only felt that the sea water around him was carrying his body, and he was being sucked by the turtles in front of him.

The boy immediately condensed his spiritual power, resisted with that suction force, and the energy of the 3s ability, so that he finally escaped the range of the turtle's suction.

The turtle did not hesitate, swung its limbs, and came to chase him again.

Shi Shu returned to his ordinary emergency boat wet all over, and he took out the 2S long chain he had just obtained in the supply bag.

The black chain glowed cold in the sunlight, and Shi Shu waved the chain and prepared to fight.

"Big turtle turtle, that's big brother, big brother is a good person, don't hurt big brother, okay!" The little girl jumped down from the small white boat, she stepped on the hard back shell of the big turtle, walked to the head of the big turtle, and pleaded in the ear of the big turtle.

The big sea turtle heard the sound of the "white fish", and its long neck twisted to look at its back, but this look, the big sea turtle was shocked.

It was not the "white fish" that made the sound, but a small strange fish that also did not have a long tail and only had four legs.

The big sea turtle looked at this little strange fish in shock, and then looked at the "white fish" on the other side of the turtle shell...

Using all his IQ, the giant turtle thought for a long time before finally figuring it out.

This "tailless little monster fish" is the cub of the "white fish"!

The "white fish" gave birth to this "little monster fish", so the "little monster fish" will make the same sound as the "white fish".

But this little monster fish has no tail, how is she going to get into the water?

The big sea turtle tilted its head curiously, and then it poked the "little monster fish" with its pointed mouth.

"Ouch." Lan Lan was poked by the big turtle and sat on the turtle shell, because the strength of the big turtle was too great, Lan Lan was caught off guard, and almost turned over on the turtle shell.

The little girl finally grabbed the edge of the turtle shell so that she didn't let herself fall out.

There is no "ding" sound.

The "tailless fish cub" does not have a hard skin like her mother "White Fish".

Moreover, she is so weak, with a slight poke, it seems that she will break.

The big sea turtle was a little upset.

And without a tail, and so fragile.

How to raise such a small fish cub?

Definitely won't be able to feed!

"Big turtle turtle, don't chase big brother, Lan Lan plays well with you, Lan Lan cut a lot of seafood, Lan Lan gives you good turtle food!"

The "little fish cub" called again.

What is she calling?

Are you hungry?

The big sea turtle began to look around, and soon, he saw the food in the distance, and it had just wanted to eat the food that contained energy, but the "little fish cub" called twice, and it forgot.

Looking at it now, the food that can only measure is actually standing on a "white fish".

Thinking that the energy food also has no tail and only four legs, the big sea turtle figured it out again.

"White fish" are all "little monster fish" without tails, this "little monster fish", which is with energy, can be used as its food, should be delicious!

However, the big sea turtle looked at the little "strange fish cub" on his back.

Sniffing, she had no energy.

The big sea turtle is more worried.

Forget if you are born without a tail, you actually do not carry energy.

Other "white fish" raw "tailless monster fish" have energy.

Just you don't.

Why are you so stupid!

The big sea turtle wants to poke the "little fish cub" with its pointed beak, but thinking of the delicate gas that the "little fish cub" will break when poked, the big sea turtle can only change the poke to rub.

Lan Lan was rubbed by the big turtle turtle, she giggled, touched the mouth of the big turtle turtle and said: "You want to eat turtle food, don't you?" Okay, okay, Lan Lan will do it for you when I go back! Calling

again.

What is her calling?

The big sea turtle really couldn't figure it out, and finally it looked left and right, and suddenly saw a tadpole-like small shark.

"Phew!" The giant turtle quickly ate the baby shark in one bite.

I didn't expect that the big sea turtle would suddenly attack the baby shark on himself: "!!! Lan

Lan, who witnessed the whole process of the crime: "!!! The

giant turtle twisted its head to its back again, and it opened its mouth and spit the baby shark in its mouth in front of the "little fish cub".

Eat, food, eat and you will not be hungry, if you are not hungry, you will not call.

Lan Lan quickly picked up the small fish fish, and saw that the small fish fluttered twice and did not die, so she was relieved.

Lan Lan looked at the big turtle turtle again, and after she looked at the big black lantern-like eyes of the big turtle turtle for a while, Lan Lan suddenly understood.

"Big turtle turtle, do you think Lan Lan is hungry? Are you feeding Lan Lan? Oops, Lan Lan is not hungry, Lan Lan has to drink coconut water, and eats coconut meat! Shouting

and shouting!

If you give food and don't eat, you will just call!

Little dumb fish, don't raise it!

The big sea turtle can't keep the "little fish cub", it is impatient, it turns its head and swings its limbs, it begins to gouge the current, swimming farther!

Lan Lan put the small fish back into the sea and hurriedly shouted: "Big turtle turtle, you wait, Lan Lan hasn't gone down yet, big brother is still waiting for Lan Lan below!" "

The big sea turtle swims faster on the spot, as long as it runs fast enough, the call of the "little fish cub" cannot catch up with it!

Shi Shu stood on the ordinary emergency boat for a while, and after a long time, he withdrew the 2s long whip, grabbed the oar, and slowly followed the giant turtle in front of him.

The turtle back of the big turtle turtle is very stable, and Lan Lan does not return to the little white boat, she sits on the turtle back and continues to talk to the big turtle.

"Big turtle, where are you going? You put Lan Lan down first, Lan Lan is going back to the beach with her big brother.

"Hey, big turtle, are you going to the beach too, this is the direction to the beach, do you usually go to the beach to play?"

"Lanlan told you, Lanlan has sunburned a lot of coconut meat, there are still some coconut blue and blue over there that have not yet been picked, if you want to eat, Lanlan will pick it for you!"

"Big turtle turtle, why do you look so much like a tortoise, you must be an atavistic tortoise, right? Did dark matter turn you into this? Oh, by the way, Lan Lan knows dark matter, let's ask him.

"Dark matter, are you there? The big turtle turtle, the small black mole on the palm of Lan Lan's hand is a dark substance, it suddenly drilled into the palm of Lan Lan's hand, and then became such a small point, but Lan Lan did not hurt, it did not hurt Lan Lan.

"Dark matter? Dark matter? Hmph, dark matter and ignore Lan Lan, big turtle turtle, Lan Lan tells you ah, dark matter is dead, Lan Lan every time is sad, it will bounce and laugh at Lan Lan, but when Lan Lan wants to find it, it ignores Lan Lan every time, it is intentional!

"That big turtle turtle, are you a spinning turtle?" You must be the tortoise, right? Wow, you are so good, you have become a creature tens of thousands of years ago! You are the most powerful turtle Lan Lan has ever seen!

"Big turtle turtle, why don't you ignore Lan Lan

..." Ding-blah

Great sea turtle: "..." Annoyed

, bored, annoyed! It had never seen such a calling!!!

[What is being said earlier, damn it, it's too far away to hear what Lan Lan is chanting to that sea beast! ]

】 [Can the prince get closer, so far away, we can't hear Lan Lan talking! ]

[I feel that I can't get closer, see that the turtle's tail has been wagging, and then it is nearly 100% beaten! ]

[Lan Lan should be directing how the turtle should go, and the direction they are walking is indeed in the direction of devouring the beach.

】 [But Lan Lan left our sight for two hours, how did she silently make a friend of a strange beast? ] It's still such a magnificent and towering giant sea beast, she also loves to make friends too much!

】 [Speaking of which, recently because Lan Lan is too popular with the foreign beast trick plant video exploded in the star network, some experts proposed that this is because children are naturally innocent, they are not defensive and hurtful to the different beast trick plant, so the different beast trick plant is very tolerant of children, and then someone began to do experiments, let children get close to the different beast trick plant, see if they can subdue them. ] 】

【??? Groove! What should I do if something goes wrong? The result?

【The result is that something happened, and the child was injured...】

【!!! Help, do you really think that every child is blue and blue?

The big sea turtle is slowly paddling on the sea, and the "little fish cub" on its back has been calling non-stop since the beginning, and now it is no longer calling.

The giant turtle is afraid that she will die, and from time to time it will turn around and rub her body with its pointed beak.

As soon as Lan Lan fell asleep, she was awakened by the arch of the big turtle turtle.

The little girl rubbed her eyes in confusion and yawned a little: "I'm sorry, the big turtle turtle, Lan Lan fell asleep, Lan Lan has the habit of taking a nap, and then the turtle turtle's turtle back is particularly flat, the sun is just right, and the sea breeze, Lan Lan fell asleep unconsciously..."

It was determined that the "little fish cub" began to call again, not dead, The giant turtle turned its head and continued paddling.

After paddling for about an hour, there is a large golden beach in front of you.

Lan Lan lay on the back of the turtle, and as soon as she saw the beach, she immediately sat up.

The giant turtle went up to the beach, he seemed to be familiar with the area, and after going up, he walked towards the rocky beach further back.

After walking for a while, it came to the front of the corrosive swamp, it did not stop, and continued to walk inside the swamp...

Lan Lan, who was sitting on the back of the turtle, didn't notice anything wrong, she was waiting for the big turtle to stop so that Lan Lan could get off the turtle's back.

Seeing that the big turtle turtle has stepped into the mud...

At this moment, Lan Lan suddenly heard a long whip empty.

In the next second, Lan Lan looked down at his body, and saw that his waist was wrapped around a metal chain, and then, with a "bang", Lan Lan was ripped off from the back of the big turtle turtle!

Lan Lan didn't react when she swung in the air, and then soon she was hugged into a somewhat hard, not particularly warm embrace.

Lan Lan looked up at her big brother stupidly.

Shi Shu held the little girl in his arms, repeatedly checked her hands and feet to make sure she was not injured, and then he put her down.

"Wow, wow..." On the back of the turtle over there, the wind red wolf stood in the small white boat and called.

Lan Lan hurriedly shouted: "Puppies! Shi

Shu flicked the 2s long chain again, and the chain buckled the emergency boat, pulling the emergency boat and the wind red wolf over.

As soon as the emergency boat landed, the wind red wolf immediately jumped out of the cabin, and it quickly walked to the little girl's side.

Lan Lan touched the puppy's head, the puppy has been floating on the sea for too long, and it is afraid of water.

And at this time, the big sea turtle finally discovered that something was wrong.

Both of its feet had stepped into the corrosive swamp, but when it turned its head, it found that the "white fish" and "small fish cub" on its back were gone!

The big sea turtle's black lantern-like eyes widened, and he immediately exited the swamp, turned around, and ran angrily towards the "white fish" and "little fish cubs" behind!

It was menacing, and Shi Shu pulled the little girl behind him, looking serious: "Run!"
Lan
Lan didn't run, she explained: "Big brother, the big turtle turtle is not a bad turtle, she saved Lan Lan at the bottom of the sea, you let Lan Lan pass, Lan Lan and the big turtle turtle are good friends!"

Shi Shu frowned: "It's not it, it's the corrosive swamp!" The

turtle has mud spots on its legs, and once these mud spots touch the little girl, they will burn through her skin!

The young man briefly explained two sentences, Lan Lan this is thisUnderstood, and then, Lan Lan suddenly slapped his palm: "Ah! That's right, big brother, the big turtle turtle is indeed a spinning turtle! It's the tortoise! Big brother, don't worry, Lan Lan sits in the little white boat, the little white boat has a cover, Lan Lan will not be burned!

The little girl said, jumped into the little white boat, and after the solar energy charging on the turtle's back just now, the backup power supply of the little white boat is now a little back.

The big sea turtle ran to the "white fish", and it witnessed that the "little fish cub" drilled back into the belly of the "white fish", and it was very puzzled, why can the little fish cub born back into the body of the female fish?

But regardless of these, it looked at the "energy food" unpleasantly, and it opened its mouth and roared: "Boom!!!! The

roar like the ground shaking the mountain made Shi Shu's ear pinna numb, and Shi Shu condensed his spiritual power, but found that his spiritual power was faintly fluctuating in the roar...

Shi Shu's eyebrows furrowed, and at this time, the giant turtle stepped over!

Shishu dodged quickly!

"Big turtle turtle, big turtle turtle, big brother is worried that Lan Lan will be injured by the mud in that pool, so pull Lan Lan over, you don't get angry, you first listen to Lan Lan say whether it's good or not, Lan Lan already knows, you are not wrong with the tortoise!"

The little girl piloted the small white boat, operated the collarbone chain of the weapons compartment, and dangled in front of the giant turtle.

The giant turtle is halfway through the fire, always interrupted by the "long tail" of this "white fish".

In the end, the big sea turtle had no choice, so he could only stop attacking the "energy food", take a bite, and bite the "long tail" of the "white fish"!

The "tail" does not shake, the big turtle does not move, the blue and blue and the turtle look at each other, and the world suddenly falls silent.

After a long while, Lan Lan spoke to the big turtle turtle with a small speaker: "Big turtle turtle, you are itchy, aren't you?" Because it's so itchy, so you like the feeling of being pricked by the corrosive thick liquid, it's like tickling you, this is the characteristics of the tortoise, the tortoise because the skin is too hard, ordinary tickling can't move, so they especially like to soak in places like magma, they feel very comfortable! [

Spinner turtle? Soaking magma? What the hell, I haven't even heard of it!

[Immediately checked the list of interstellar alien beasts, and did not see that there was a different beast breed of spinning turtle.

[I thought it was strange before, this turtle doesn't look familiar at all, it's not like any alienated sea beast I know, I thought it was my own loneliness, it's actually a new breed, interstellar has not appeared a new breed of alien beast for hundreds of years, right?
】 When
the barrage brush brushed through, Lan Lan was very excited, her guess was correct, the big turtle turtle is an atavism!

If the turtle can atavistic!

And what about dragons?

What about Phoenix?

What about other extinct critters?

And what about dinosaurs?

The more Lan Lan thinks, the brighter her eyes get!

Is it possible? Is it possible for Lan Lan to see those little cuties again?

Lan Lan hasn't seen them for a long time, 10,000 years, right? It's been too long...

Huh, 10,000 years and 20,000 years?

Isn't Lan Lan only four years old?

The little girl scratched her head and began to get confused again.

The big sea turtle does not know what the "white fish" is calling, it spits out the tail of the "white fish", and then grabs the body of the "white fish" and takes the "white fish" to the muddy pool that makes it feel very comfortable.

The big sea turtle wanted to put the "white fish" into the mud, but a mud idea splashed out at this time, only listening to the "sting", a small pit suddenly appeared on the body of the "white fish".

The big sea turtle was stunned.

Very hard and hard "white fish" skin, can actually be injured by mud?

The big sea turtle was a little confused, and thought that the "little fish cub" is more fragile than the "white fish", if the "little fish cub" is born again in a while, won't it be directly melted by the mud?

The big sea turtle quickly put the "white fish" back to the shore, saw the white fish paralyzed on the ground and did not move, thinking that it was going to die, and the big sea turtle quickly returned to the sea with the "white fish".

After the little white boat was put to the sea's edge, Lan Lan opened the protective shield and jumped out of it again.

She rushed over and hugged the hind legs of the big turtle turtle that were not stained with mud, and said affectionately: "Spinning turtle! Lan Lan misses you so much! Really

gave birth to "little fish cubs" again!

I don't know why, the big sea turtle feels that it prefers the "little fish cub", it doesn't like the "white fish", it likes the "little fish cub", it bites the back collar of the little fish cub, throws her on its turtle shell, and carries her around to play.

Shi Shu in the distance watched this scene in silence, and after a long while, he muttered with thin lips: "Spiral turtle?

Immediately, he hesitated: "Classic of mountains and seas? [

Classic of mountains and seas? What is the Classic of Mountains and Seas?

[Immediately went to the star network and searched for the three words "Classic of Mountains and Seas", but found nothing! ]
Of course,
netizens can't find that today, when the history of Blue Star is not recognized by the public, aren't the books related to Blue Star in the interstellar library labeled as "interstellar lies".

Shi Shu is not a "Blue Star Existence Party", and he does not care about whether Blue Star exists or not.

It's just that in the heir's coursework, he needs to be well-read, both civil and martial, he has the highest authority in the Royal Museum, and occasionally when he is bored, he will read some miscellaneous books.

The incomplete, incomprehensible sentences, only a few illustrations are more vivid, called the ancient book "Classic of Mountains and Seas", he has read it twice.

Look at the ugly turtle in front of you.

It seems that it is indeed somewhat similar to the spinning turtle in the illustration?

So, in the blue star, there are also exotic beasts?

-
Yusan felt like he was dying.

Sitting in a rickety emergency boat, holding his small potted plant in his arms, he thought for the 66th time, now he will retire.

Ye Ling in front was still rowing, and You Sang asked expressionlessly, "How much longer?" This

question, in the past three days, he has asked at least two hundred times.

Ye Ling was too lazy to answer.

Su Ming on the other boat was weak"The map shows that it is still two days before we reach the Devouring Beach. Yusang

: "..." Yusang

collapsed in the cabin and stopped moving at all.

Xu Yue encouraged him: "Hold on, the four of us are rowing so hard, Lan Lan they only have two people, it will only work harder than us."

"yes." Su Ming also said: "The devouring sea area is too big, normally speaking, we should not enter the devouring beach from this road, this is the farthest road from the beach, it has to span the entire sea area, but there is no way, it is already like this, Lan Lan and the prince set off half a day earlier than us, they should be not far in front of us now, hurry up and catch up with them." Yusan

didn't want to be lazy either, it's just that he... Seasickness!

The uncontrollable sense of physical fatigue tortured him to death, and if it weren't for the blue and blue homemade nutrient solution to continue his life, he felt that he would have been unable to hold on.

"It has always been said that Lan Lan is in front of us, they have been chasing for three days, and the sea beasts have fought several waves, why haven't they chased them yet!" Yusan collapsed to the extreme!

Su Ming was also a little suspicious: "Indeed, only the prince rowed alone, they shouldn't go so fast."

"Get up and row!" Ye Ling kicked You Sang and made him not allowed to lie down!

You Sang got up aggrieved, endured dizziness and continued to row, and he asked Ye Ling again: "Are you sure that the nutrient liquid mineral water on the mountain belongs to the prince?" They don't have any supplies, can they still walk for three days? Have they already withdrawn?

Ye Ling was also unsure, after chasing for so long, he might indeed have withdrawn from the competition.

However, before it reaches the beach, nothing can be said.

I am most afraid that they are not far from Lan Lan now, and Lan Lan is falling into a situation of lack of water and food, and they need their rescue.

The thought of Lan Lan probably not eating or drinking was sitting on an ordinary emergency boat, basking in the scorching sun and high pressure.

Ye Ling took a deep breath and rowed harder!

Yusan could only cooperate with his movements and also increased his speed.

And suddenly, at this moment, a sound of waves surging in the distance suddenly came.

The four of them immediately looked over there, and saw that it was an extremely fast whirlpool.

That whirlpool seems to carry some suction force, stirring the water in front of it to the top!

You Sang changed his previous hanger Langdang, and suddenly wrinkled his brows: "What a strong energy!" Be prepared, maybe get your hands dirty!

Everyone took out their weapons, and Yusan stuffed his small potted plant back into his backpack... Stand up, if he really wants to do it, he has to hit the vanguard.

The whirlpool was getting closer and closer, getting closer and closer, and after a while, their two small boats were also affected by the whirlpool and began to spin the sky!

"Hold steady! Hold the hull steady!

"Can't let the boat capsize!"

The sea water that rushed into the sky was like heavy rain, pouring down and drenching the four people on the boat.

The four of them couldn't care about anything, just waiting to fight the high-level sea beast that was about to appear.

Yes, as soon as you look at this unusual whirlpool, you know that it is not a natural phenomenon, it must be some sea beast!

"Look, a water-swallowing turtle!"

Xu Yue shouted, and everyone also saw that the huge whirlpool was actually a giant tortoise that was absorbing seawater.

That turtle, the head is like an eagle, the tail is like a poisonous snake, and the whole turtle shell is black and red!

"Do you recognize it, what kind of beast?"

"Unrecognizable! No matter, hit first! The

two emergency boats were about to be sucked into the mouth of the water-swallowing turtle, and Yusang jumped up in the air and was about to stab the turtle with a knife, but at this moment, he suddenly caught a glimpse of something at the end of his eye.

I saw an extremely familiar petite figure, lying on the dry and flat back of the giant tortoise, Yusang almost didn't think about it, and blurted out: "Blue blue!" The

little girl in her sleep was suddenly woken up.

She was stunned for a moment, her small body was smart, and she sat up.

Feel the little fish cub wake up.

The big sea turtle, which had just taken advantage of the little fish cub's sleep and quietly sucked the small fish and shrimp to eat, immediately stopped the action of absorbing, and even for fear of leaving evidence of stealing food, it flicked its tail and directly swung the food that was still visible on the surface of the sea and in mid-air into the water and hidden.

Lan Lan looked around in confusion and found that the surrounding sea was surging, but after there was no one, the little girl scratched her head: "Lan Lan seems to have dreamed of Brother Yousang, and Brother Yusang is still called Lan Lan."

The big sea turtle didn't know what the "little fish cub" was calling, and it turned around and rubbed her body with its pointed beak.

Lan Lan touched the mouth of the big turtle turtle, and then lay back on the back of the turtle, continued to close his eyes, and smacked his mouth and muttered: "Big turtle turtle, Lan Lan sleepy for a while, Lan Lan is so sleepy, strange, Lan Lan still thinks that someone is calling Lan Lan..."
Four teenagers
who were fanned into the water by the tail of a large sea turtle, and two emergency boats, were still sinking at the bottom of the sea.

After a while, the four finally emerged from the water, they looked at the turtle in front of them who was gradually walking away, the four looked at each other, and suddenly shouted at the same time: "Blue !!!! Blue!!!!

"!"

The little girl was frightened awake again, and she bounced up instantly!

And this time, the little girl finally saw the four big brothers soaking in the water in the distance!

Lan Lan was shocked: "Eh!

"Eh!"

"Ehh

"Lan Lan is not dreaming, is it!!!"

Golden engulfing on the beach.

Shi Shu is drying the leaves of the bark tree.

The little girl has been making her own nutrient solution these days, which requires a fire source, so during the day, they try to dry as many leaves as possible to make sure that they make enough fuel aids.

Hearing the sound of the current in the distance, the boy looked towards the sea ahead.

I saw that over there, a huge turtle was slowly gouging the water and slowly returning from a distance.

After a few days of getting along, this turtle is almost inseparable from the little girl, it seems to treat the little girl as its cub, and every day it has to carry the little girl on its back, and take it with him wherever it goes.

Seeing the turtle return, Shi Shu glanced at the time on his head.

Well? Only an hour?

Don't you usually have to walk for at least two hours?

Zhenghu wondered how the turtle came back so early today, and the next second, the boy suddenly noticed something.

The line of sight looked behind the turtle, and I saw that behind it, two shadowy white ordinary emergency boats were following the turtle, strenuously rowing towards this side.

With excellent eyesight, he quickly saw who the people sitting on the two ordinary emergency boats were, Shi Shu raised his eyebrows slightly, spread a few leaves in his hand on the large stone, straightened up, patted the ash on his hands, and then walked towards the coast.

"Big brother! Big brother, you look quickly, 0 brother they are coming!

The little girl stood on the back of the turtle from a distance and shouted at this side, Shi Shu did not make a sound, only quietly waited for them to come.

After a while, the big sea turtle came ashore, and as soon as it landed, the big sea turtle consciously lay on its stomach in the soft sand.

Lan Lan immediately got down from the turtle's back, she first walked to the edge of the turtle's back, then turned her back, pouted her little butt, and her short calves reached down little by little.

Soon, she stepped on the hind legs of the big turtle turtle, and then Lan Lan held the thick leg, slid all the way, and finally slid to the ground.

Every time Lan Lan gets off the back of the big turtle, he must be very careful and careful, because if he steps on the air, Lan Lan will fall into the soft sand.

Originally, the big brother could hold Lan Lan down, but the big turtle turtle didn't like the big brother, as soon as the big brother approached, the big turtle turtle was angry, if the big brother took out a long whip to bind Lan Lan, the big turtle turtle would directly attack the big brother, so in the end there was no way, or only Lan Lan himself slowly came down.

After Lan Lan went down to the ground, the big sea turtle turned its head and rubbed the "little fish cub" with its mouth, and after attaching the "little fish cub", it walked step by step towards the corrosive swamp behind the rocky beach...

It is going to massage, massage after walking, eat after massage, sleep after eating, this is its daily routine these days.

When Ye Ling's four people landed, they happened to see the giant sea beast, dragging its heavy body and gradually moving away.

The four looked at each other, and at this time, the little girl in front had already clicked over!

"Big brother!" As soon as Lan Lan came over, she hugged Ye Ling's thigh!

Ye Ling's originally clear complexion suddenly softened, and he bent down to pick up the little girl, but in the next second, he frowned again: "Thin."

Saying that, he looked at Shi Shu in front of him with displeasure, obviously condemning the other party for not taking good care of the little girl.

Shi Shu did not make a sound, but only stood there calmly.

"Big brother, Lan Lan is not thin, you look at Lan Lan's face, it is a little rounder." The little girl pinched her fleshy little cheeks to prove it to her big brother.

Ye Ling took the little girl's little hand and asked her not to pinch it, she was pinched red.

Lan Lan put her arms around her big brother's neck with two more hands, pouted and said, "Big brother, Lan Lan thought I wouldn't see you guys, it's really good that everyone is okay!"

"Hmph!"

At this moment, another cold snort with resentment next to him suddenly sounded.

Lan Lan looked over there, and saw that Brother You Sang was unhappy...

"Lan Lan, why do you only care about Ye Ling, you don't care about me!" Yusan is extremely upset!

Lan Lan: "..." Lan Lan sneered, quickly stretched out his hand, asked Brother You Sang to hug, and at the same time said with a small mouth: "Of course
Lan Lan cares about Brother You Sang..."

"Perfunctory!" You Sang still brought the little girl over, and he pinched the tip of her nose: "You obviously only have Ye Ling in your heart!"
Lan
Lan didn't dare to speak, so she had to gently squeeze Brother Yousang's shoulder to make Brother Yousang happy.

Su Ming spoke at this time: "Lan Lan, what happened to that turtle just now?"

"Big turtle turtle?" Lan Lan laughed at once: "The big turtle turtle is Lan Lan's good friend!" Lan Lan and Big Brother arrived at the beach a few days ago, they had to find something to eat, and then Lan Lan went down to the sea to pick a lot of kelp and seaweed, Lan Lan is the big turtle turtle seen at the bottom of the sea! Big brother, the big turtle turtle is called the spinning turtle, it is a very famous turtle turtle! Famous

?

Spinner turtle?

Why hadn't he heard?

In order not to expose his own shallowness, Su Ming asked again: "You said you arrived a few days ago?"
Lan
Lan nodded: "Yes, Lan Lan and Big Brother have been here for three or four days, and they have been waiting for you!"

Su Ming: "..." Xu

Yue was stunned: "No, when you were in the Beacon Forest, didn't you run half a day earlier than us, how could you be so much faster than us?"
Lan
Lan scratched her head: "Fast?"

She looked at Brother Shishu and muttered, "Lan Lan and Big Brother also drove a day and a night to get here."

Xu Yue: "??? One

day and one night?

You Sang was dazed: "Did you fly here?" "

Crossing the vast devouring sea!

Even if the prince is a 3S ability person, he used mental power to rush the whole time, it will not be so fast, as if who is not a 3S ability person!

Shi Shu knew what they were surprised about, and his inky eyes faintly swept towards the beach on the right.

Everyone followed his gaze and saw that on the other side of the beach, there was a dormant high-level emergency boat!

"Groove!" Yusang was shocked: "You have a high-level emergency boat???

At this time, Shi Shu glanced at the two ordinary emergency boats that Ye Ling and they came down from just now, and scanned the various damage marks on the two ships, and Shi Shu quickly recognized: "Your boat, picked up by the reef beach?"

You Sang looked at the prince in confusion: "Yes, we are lucky, we just happened to have two intact boats stuck in the rock crevices of the reef beach, and we jumped down from the top of the mountain..."

saidAt this point, Yusang suddenly understood something, and his eyes widened: "This is what you left for us?"

Shi Shu pursed his lips and looked at the little girl in Yousang's arms: "Her." You

Sang: "..." Ye

Ling, Xu Yue, Su Ming: "..."
"Blue
blue." You Sang swallowed his spit: "Those two boats... Did you leave it for us?

The little girl looked at the two small white boats on the seashore and snorted lightly: "Yes, because Lan Lan is afraid that after the big brothers come down from the mountain, there will be no small boats to sit on, and they will be washed away by the sea, so they prepared two small white boats for the big brothers, but Lan Lan did not find the kind of small white boats that can be autonomous, only this kind of small white boats..."

Of course, high-level emergency boats are not garbage, how can they be all over the sea!

You Sang rubbed the little girl's hair fiercely: "Lan Lan, why are you so powerful!" You two ships saved our lives!
Lan
Lan was praised, her little face was red, and she smiled quietly with her small mouth.

After another while, everyone gathered and began to exchange information.

The main thing is to talk about what happened after the separation of the two sides.

Yusan failed to resist the fog, but at the critical moment, a tornado suddenly blew, and the tornado happened to blow the fog away.

Shi Shu's eyes narrowed slightly after listening to it, and he lowered his head and pondered.

Immediately Shi Shu also briefly said how Lan Lan picked up the high-level emergency boat, how to hack into the intelligent system of the emergency boat, how to race the boat to play the sawtooth bobtail shark group, how to raise a baby shark, how to raise a spinning turtle, how to cook on the beach, make nutrient solution, and settle down.

Ye Ling and the four: "..."

I really didn't expect you to have such a rich life these days...

Blue and blue will still sail? It will also hack the background of the intelligent system???

Looking at the vicinity of this beach, indeed, it is really settled, good guys, the stone houses over there are all covered!

The rocky beach behind the beach, there is not much, that is, there are many stones, Shi Shu uses mental power to cut the stones quickly, and then casually build a small stone house that is not very stable, but can temporarily shelter from the wind and rain.

"Big brother, eat coconut meat." Lan Lan did not sit and chat with the adults, she went to her "small kitchen" to get busy, and soon, Lan Lan used coconut shells and filled a bowl of coconut meat.

On the road, the wind red wolf always followed the little girl.

Lan Lan quietly fed the puppy a piece of coconut meat, and quietly fed the puppy a piece of coconut meat.

White coconut meat with an unfamiliar sweet aroma.

When Yusang heard that it was edible, he didn't ask what coconut meat was, grabbed a piece and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Hmm!" As soon as he took a mouthful, Yusang's eyes widened: "It's delicious!" Xu

Yue and Su Ming immediately reached out to take it, and Ye Ling finally went to take it and took a bite, it was indeed delicious.

Lan Lan saw that everyone liked to eat, and she went to pour coconut water for everyone.

After exchanging information, several teenagers began to discuss where to go next.

Eighty percent of the time it swallows the beach is high tide, don't look at the beach where the tide is low now, they can stay here for a few days, but it won't be long before the tide comes up again, once the tide rises, what should they do?

Su Ming took a piece of coconut meat and spread out the map: "We definitely can't be here all the time, walking is necessary, but the problem is how to go, I tend to, we go to the East China Sea side, here we can go to the crazy canyon, after the crazy canyon, it is the eastern boundary of the Special Cape State Arena, and then there will be a plank road above, along the plank road, we can return to the Xinghai Highland, and then back to the Beacon Forest."

Xu Yue added: "The end of climate training is chase training, when the time comes, hundreds of intelligent robots that imitate the rebels will be put on the arena, those robots will not care who is who, the program they set is to kill people when they see them, so in order to protect Lan Lan, we must go to a wider field, so that it is convenient to escape."

You Sang said directly: "What to run, run, fight!"

Ye Ling frowned: "Mangfu."

Yusang was not convinced: "The content of the competition was originally to defeat the rebels, besides, what is the use of just running, those high-level alien beasts we can't beat, and the low-level rebels can't beat them?" Offense is the best defense, and the major, I don't know.

Ye Ling turned his head to face You Sang squarely: "It's because I am a soldier or a leader, so I can tell you very responsibly that five people fight hundreds of rebels, and fools will do this!" Especially those rebels are not real people, they are robots, they are not as aggressive as alien beasts, but they have no pain, will not retreat, and will go all out when they do, and will not die! In the face of this kind of enemy, it is necessary to fight hard, not what a reckless man is.

What's more, they still have to take Lan Lan, take the child and go to fight, where to put the safety of the child?

You Sang was dissatisfied: "You are too fearful, you also said, they will go all out and not die, then we can't run away, why do you have to consume this fearless physical strength?"

Ye Ling stretched out his hand and pressed the corner of his forehead: "Running doesn't mean just running, a planned evacuation, able to deal with more kinds of battle situations!"

"You are afraid, you command more excuses."

"You guys don't have brains alone, do you?"

Seeing that the two of them were arguing, Major Ye Ling, who had always been calm and upright, even scolded such things as "you don't have brains", Xu Yue and Su Ming hurriedly persuaded.

Finally, after forcibly separating the two, the anxious meeting atmosphere calmed down.

[I kind of know why everyone doesn't like to form a team when they participate, which one can come to the deadly training ground, which is not a master who has experienced hundreds of battles, masters have their own playing styles and habits, and forming a team is to accommodate others, which is not as flexible and efficient as solo combat. ]

[This is just one reason, the main reason is that in the arena and people you don't know, you may be sold I don't know why, before Major Ye Ling they resisted the fog, let the prince take Lan Lan to go first, I watched more than a dozen sessions of "Deadly Training Ground", it was the first time I saw it. ]

[That's right, most people in the crisis moment, are desperate to run for their lives, let their teammates stay to block the gun, so not known outside the arena, old friends who know the roots, basically no one dares to team up with people they don't know in "Deadly Training Ground", before Yusang and Mian Feng briefly teamed up, but in the end they also separated, even if they lived and died together, in fact, they didn't trust each other.

【Then do you think these people will team up successfully?】 I feel like they're going to break up at any moment.

[It is not possible to dismantle the gang, but their strategic goals are not unified, and in the end they are also chicken feathers, so once there is a small team, command, main force, support, logistics, they are indispensableWith these divisions of labor, Major Ye Ling is the commander, You Sang and the prince are the main vanguards, Xu Yue is the support, and Su Ming is the logistics, but they are not united enough.

【What is that blue blue?】

[Lan Lan is the soul, because of her soul, so there is this small detachment, if there is no Lan Lan, hehe, just this broken team that is not in harmony with the heart, directly disbanded in place! ]

】 [Hahahahahahu said, what face and heart are not in harmony, they are obviously not harmonious! ]

—— Lan
Lan poured coconut water back, and saw that the big brother had stopped chatting, Lan Lan was puzzled: "Hey, what's wrong with the big brothers?"

"Not much." Shi Shu took the coconut shell in the little girl's hand, put it on the ground, and then took the little girl to the other side to look at the dried leaves.

In the evening, everyone ate the newly made nutrient solution of Lanlan, and the same as the previous nutrient solution made of honey, this nutrient solution made of dry bark tree juice also has strong vitality.

After Lan Lan divided the nutrient solution for everyone, she went to the "massage mire" in the back and sent the nutrient solution to the big turtle.

Xu Yue did not finish the nutrient solution in his hand, he kept half of it and handed it to Su Ming beside him.

This is not the first time...

In fact, along the way, Su Ming had already felt that Xu Yue suddenly took special care of him.

This should be the reason why he had used 2s level spiritual power in the Beacon Forest before.

Whether the people outside found out that he used 2S spiritual power does not know, anyway, Xu Yue, Ye Ling, and You Sang must have discovered it.

But they didn't ask him.

Perhaps in their hearts, they already thought that he was the "Devil's Light", but they did not intend to "expose" him, so they pretended that nothing had happened and did not take the initiative to mention it.

It's just that Xu Yue, probably because he has a good relationship with him, he always leaves half of his nutrient solution to him these days, Xu Yue probably thinks that after he takes the banned drug, his body will have side effects, and he needs vitality energy, so he wants to take care of him more.

Su Ming didn't know how to explain, and took the initiative to say that he was transformed by the ancient Chinese method, so he had this ability, would anyone believe it?

Probably no one will believe it, after all, the group of "Blue Star does not exist party" is too big, Blue Star does not exist, where does the ancient Chinese law come from.

"A tortoise is a tortoise." At this moment, Su Ming suddenly heard Lan Lan's voice.

When he raised his head, he found that he was holding the half bottle of nutrient solution that Xu Yue gave him, and he had been stunned for a while, and at this time, Lan Lan had already sent the nutrient solution to the giant sea beast and returned.

You Sang was asking the little girl about the spinning turtle, he was not afraid that others would laugh at him for being lonely, and confessed that he didn't know the spinning turtle, and asked Lan Lan to help him popularize science.

The little girl did not hide it, and said directly: "The spinning turtle is an extinct turtle in the history of China, and in the ancient Chinese book "Classic of Mountains and Seas", various characteristics of the tortoise have been recorded..."

Huaxia?

Su Ming's eyes suddenly widened, and he stared at the little girl in front of him tightly, his gaze burning.

What did Lan Lan just say?

She said Huaxia?

Su Ming blurted out: "Lan Lan, you also know Huaxia? Huaxia

has appeared in history books, and it is even said that the current text of the interstellar is the text transmitted from the ancient country of Huaxia.

However, about the history of Huaxia, it is still rare to hear in the interstellar, Su Ming has lived so long, except for hearing some Chinese stories mentioned by his family, he has never heard anyone else mention Huaxia's deeds.

Lan Lan actually said that the giant sea beast was an extinct turtle in Huaxia, and said that it had been recorded in the ancient books of Huaxia...

What else does she know!

Lan Lan didn't know why Brother Su Ming was suddenly excited, she blinked her eyes and said honestly: "Lan Lan knows Huaxia, don't you know big brother?"

Su Ming's "Of course I know" had reached his lips, but in the end, he swallowed it back.

He told himself not to be impulsive, he should be like most people, in the external remarks, uphold the strangeness of the Chinese civilization, he coughed lightly, reluctantly said: "I have seen it in history books."
Lan
Lan nodded, and then asked with a smile: "Lan Lan has not read the history books, big brother, what does the history book say about Huaxia?"

Su Ming recalled: "The book says that Huaxia is a country located in the east of Blue Star, and he also has a name, called 'Zhong', and the book also says that after the people of Blue Star East came to the interstellar, they defeated the people of Blue Star West in genetic warfare and internal war, and then they occupied Yaxing as their gathering point, and Yaxing was also occupied by them before they named Yaxing."
Lan
Lan listened blankly, she scratched her little head: "Lan Lan doesn't know much about war..."

She asked again: "Is there a poem written in that book?"

Su Ming was stunned: "Poetry? What

is it?

Lan Lan nodded: "Yes, poetry, the ancient poetry that the Chinese people are most proud of!" Huaxia people really like the poems made by their ancestors, they will read the poems of their ancestors to analyze the mood of their ancestors when they wrote this poem, as long as they read enough poems, they can taste the political situation of that dynasty at that time, people's livelihood and other things, which is also a way for their archaeological history.

Su Ming hadn't heard this, he only felt dazed.

However, the man's desire to win or lose suddenly changed, and Su Ming tentatively spoke: "I know the Chinese medicine of Huaxia!"

When the words "traditional Chinese medicine" really blurted out, Su Ming realized that he was reckless, and he quickly added: "I saw it in some miscellaneous books!"
Lan
Lan nodded, feeling that this was nothing, she asked: "Does the big brother read books related to Chinese medicine?" "The Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic", "Shennong Materia Medica", "Typhoid Miscellaneous Diseases", oh, and "Compendium of Materia Medica".

Su Ming: "..." Su Ming's lips opened several times, and finally held back a few times, and finally held out a sentence: "I know about medicinal baths..."

Not only do I know that he is a child who grew up in a medicinal bath, and I believe that no one is better than him and their
Su family, Know better the magic of the Chinese medicinal bath...

"Oh, medicinal bath, medicinal bath is also very exquisite, Lan Lan remembers, as early as in a book called "Fifty-two Prescriptions", there was a record of the treatment of infant epilepsy medicinal bath prescription, medicated bath is also divided into local medicinal bath, and whole body medicinal bath, Lan Lan knows many Chinese people, especially like to soak their feet.

Soaking feet is a kind of foot bath, after soaking feet they will feel that the whole body is comfortable, in fact, this is because there are many acupuncture points on human feet, and each acupuncture channel is connected to different human organs, after soaking the feet through herbs, the medicinal gas enters the skin, and then penetrates into the veins and blood vessels, connected to the different organs inside, it will produce many benefits such as health care, and then this is just a foot bath, a full-body bath..."

Ding-blah

For the next five minutes, Su Ming could almost only see the little girl's small mouth chattering.

At first, he could still understand what the little girl said, but later...

It's getting more and more incomprehensible...

By the time the little girl finally finished speaking, there was already silence around her.

Lan Lan looked at Brother Su Ming, a little embarrassed: "Big brother, is Lan Lan talking too much, you said you said, big brother, what do you say medicinal bath?"

Su Ming: "..."

He said, what he said, he knew that medicinal baths can change people's physique, how can he know so much as a little girl!

However, Su Ming suddenly remembered something at this time, when he and Xu Yue and Ding Jue first met Lan Lan, Lan Lan used a low-grade hemostatic grass to treat their injuries.

And before in the Beacon Forest, he also witnessed Yusan's hemostatic grass, destroying the magma of the entire Beacon Forest.

After that, Su Ming pestered You Sang for a long time, but You Sang refused to tell him the secret of the hemostatic grass, he only said that the hemostatic grass was given to him by Lan Lan.

Hemostatic herb is a medicinal herb, and Lan Lan knows so well about Chinese medicine.

Could it be that the abilities that Lan Lan has shown, treating with low-grade hemostatic grass and destroying magma with low-grade hemostatic grass, are all because she also studied Chinese medicine?

She also knows the ancient Chinese method?

In an instant, a sense of excitement about finding the same kind filled Su Ming's heart.

However, it was obvious that Lan Lan definitely knew more than him, or rather, more than their entire Su family.

Su Ming suddenly had an impulse, he wanted to learn more about Huaxia from Lan Lan.

He is a descendant of Huaxia, in this interstellar where the blue star seems to be sinful, he wants to know more about Huaxia's past, and he wants to understand the mysterious Chinese medicine in detail!

Su Ming's heart was hot, and he stared closely at the little girl in front of him.

After staring at the little girl a little scared...

Su Ming spoke up: "Lan Lan, who taught you this knowledge of China?" That person, can you teach me too? I want to learn too!
Lan
Lan was stunned for a moment: "Ah, who taught Lan Lan?" Lan Lan doesn't know, Lan Lan himself will do this. When

Lan Lan wants to know, he will know it, those things seem to be in Lan Lan's mind, and Lan Lan doesn't know why...

Su Ming was a little lost, Lan Lan didn't want to say...

It doesn't matter, there's another way.

Su Ming took a deep breath: "Then Lan Lan, can you teach me?" I want to follow you to learn the knowledge of Huaxia, you accept me as an apprentice!" "

As soon as Su Ming's words came out, the audience instantly fell silent.

Lan Lan looked at Brother Su Ming in front of him.

Her small mouth opened slightly, and her small expression was dumbfounded, as if she hadn't understood what Brother Su Ming's words meant...

Collect big brother... As an apprentice?

Xu Yue was the first to react, and he pushed Su Ming: "What do you say?" No kidding.

Su Ming was very serious, his eyes were full of Chicheng, he looked closely at the little girl in front of him, and his voice was loud: "I'm not joking, I... I..."

As if he had made a huge determination, Su Ming gritted his teeth and admitted: "I am a Blue Star Existence Party, I just like Blue Star, I just like Huaxia, I just want to know more about Huaxia's past!" There

was silence all around again.

Xu Yue looked at Su Ming in shock, he and Su Ming have known each other for so many years, he only knew today that Su Ming was actually a Blue Star Existence Party?

In the eyes of ordinary people like Xu Yue, whether it is "Blue Star Existence Party" or "Blue Star Does Not Exist Party", it is an existence that he does not understand.

History is only a matter of the past, why do people have to trace the truth and falsity of history, and even because of this, two very pathological and extreme factions have evolved!

What good can history be? Can history help them fight alien beasts? Can history help them fight the rebels? What if Blue Star really exists? What if the blue star doesn't exist at all? Why bother with a red-faced fight over things thousands of years ago, is it really necessary?

With this time, why not train your armed forces, exercise your mental power, study liberal arts knowledge, and enter the college you want to go to in the future?

Xu Yue stared at the good buddies around him with heavy eyes, and he only had one thought in his mind now - when was Su Ming brainwashed and assimilated by those historical extremists who were idle and had nothing to do?

"Lan Lan, I can understand that you are not willing to reveal who the person who taught you the history of Blue Star is."

Su Ming saw that the little girl had not spoken, and his tone was more sincere: "I know that the topic of Blue Star has always been very sensitive in the interstellar world, your teacher must be a very knowledgeable and talented, a master who studies 'Blue Star Studies', with my current understanding of Blue Star history, it is estimated that I really do not have the qualifications to worship him as a teacher, so Lan Lan, I will first follow you to learn well, can you teach me!"

As Su Ming finished saying this, several other people present looked at the side at the same time, the little girl who had been silent since just now.

The little girl was still holding a bottle of dried bark tree juice that she had drunk half, her whole person was very confused, she scratched her little head: "Big, big brother, you mean, you want Lanlan, be your little teacher?"

Su Ming immediately nodded: "Yes!"
Lan
Lan was dumbfounded: "But Lan Lan has only learned kindergarten courses, Lan Lan has not even attended elementary school, no, Lan Lan can't be a little teacher of big brother, Lan Lan doesn't understand anything!"

Su Ming stepped forward: "But you know about Lanxing, and Huaxia, you know a lot of Huaxia stories!"
Lan
Lan put down the coconut water in her hand, she got up and ran directly.

"Blue Blue! Blue Blue! Su Ming was busy chasing.

You Sang grabbed him, pressed him to sit down, hooked his arm around Su Ming's neck, and approached his ear: "What the hell do you think I don't know, Bai Shi, you can think of it, say, do you also want 3... No, I also want Lanlan to give you small potted plants?

Su Ming: "..." Ye

Ling's side eyes came over at this time: "Or, want a nutrient solution?"

Su Ming: "..." Xu

Yue originally thought, how did Su Ming suddenly have a historical brain, now listening to You Sang and Ye Ling say this, he suddenly woke up, oh, it turned out to be just a way similar to Lan Lan.

Xu Yue sighed: "Old Su, if you have anything, just say it, let's not do it like this, you are not really worshipping a teacher, you are not really like the history of Blue Star, aren't you deceiving the feelings of other children?"

Su Ming was speechless: "I really want to worship a teacher!"

"You are not allowed to worship if you want to!" You Sang's attitude was grim, and then he pushed Su Ming away again, and his icy gaze looked Su Ming up and down.

That look is clearly saying: A person who takes forbidden drugs to enhance his mental power, suddenly tries to get involved with Lan Lanpan, and he is not at ease when he sees it, really let you get close to Lan Lan and get it!

Ye Ling obviously also had this idea, they could not expose Su Ming, after all, Su Ming had skyrocketed his spiritual power at that time to save them, but if he hit Lan Lan with the idea, then they would not tolerate it.

Xu Yue saw the warning in the eyes of these two, and pulled Lasuming: "Forget it, you want to know what Blue Star history, go out and ask casually on the Star Network, Lan Lan is a child, what she can know, it is estimated that most of the 'Blue Star Existence Party' knows." Know

everything!

Their Su family studies three generations of Chinese history, but what Lan Lan just said, don't say that their Su family doesn't know, it's that some of the same friends who specialize in Blue Star history that their family knows, and even experts who specialize in Blue Star history, don't know!

Su Ming didn't know how to explain, he couldn't prove his sincerity, he couldn't say it from a small medicinal bath to change his physique, this is still live broadcasting, once the empire does not believe it, their Su family is not the whole family!

Su Ming had a headache: "Anyway, I really want to learn Chinese history!"

Xu Yue perfunctory: "Good, good, want to learn, go out and learn again."

Su Ming: "..."
"Big brother..."
Lan Lan, who ran away, suddenly ran back again.

The little girl's two small hands stirred the corners of her clothes, and she muttered: "Lan Lan just went out and thought about it for a long time, Lan Lan felt that Lan Lan still can't be the little teacher of the big brother, Lan Lan really doesn't know how to be a little teacher."

Su Ming was about to say, you don't know what I taught you!

But I heard the little girl say again: "However, if the big brother just wants to know about Lan Xing, Lan Lan can also tell the big brother if he is not the little teacher of the big brother!"

Su Ming was stunned, and his eyes lit up instantly: "Really? Blue blue are you willing to tell me? Nothing required?

The little girl scratched her little head: "Requirements? Why are there requirements? At home, Lan Lan will also tell his parents about Lan Xing.

Although mom and dad can't understand what Lan Lan is saying most of the time, no matter what Lan Lan wants to do, Mom and Dad will unconditionally support Lan Lan!

Lan Lan has a large room, which is specially used to put Lan Lan made, all kinds of blue star things, such as embroidery, such as terracotta figurines, such as musical instruments, such as some portraits of blue star small animals, those are made by Lan Lan himself, although not very good...

However, it is because it is not done well, so Lan Lan has done a lot, and now a room is almost unable to fit!

Su Ming no longer cared about the obstruction of You Sang and the others, and quickly walked towards the little girl: "That Lanlan, let's go over there and talk!"

Su Ming pointed to the beach.

The little girl looked at Brother 0 and Brother Gecko, and she didn't want to disturb the big brothers chatting, she wasHe went to the side with Brother Su Ming to talk.

"Hey!" Yusan wanted to stop it.

Ye Ling stopped him and said quietly, "You can hear it here." The

beach is not far away, their spiritual power, can completely cover Lan Lan their conversation, if Su Ming wants to calculate Lan Lan...

Hum!

After walking a little farther away, Su Ming immediately asked: "Lan Lan, in fact, I have always wondered, who invented Chinese medicine, do you know?" The

little girl's little feet, leaving small pits on the beach, she tilted her head, thought about it and said: "The words of the originator of Chinese medicine, Lan Lan remembers, it should be Shennong's, Shennong's is the Yan Emperor, the Yan Emperor by tasting hundred herbs, distinguishing what grass is poisonous and what grass is non-toxic, he found the use of various herbs, and then used different herbs to help people solve different diseases, so Shennong's, It should be the enlightenment of Chinese medicine.

"Shennong..." Su Ming muttered, and then he immediately touched his body, but after touching it for a long time, he didn't touch anything!

He wants to record it, but the whole body, nothing, the only light brain can be used to record, but this light brain is the light brain of the competition, and it will be taken back after the game...

No, the game.

Yes, he's still racing, he's still broadcasting!

So what Lan Lan said, the audience in the live broadcast will also hear, in this case, he waited for the end of the game and directly rewatched the replay of the event, didn't he write down this knowledge again.

Moreover, Su Ming felt that it was estimated that not only did he want to record, but the elders of their Su family might already be recording what Lan Lan said!

Su Ming guessed correctly, at this moment, the Su family villa, Uncle Su, Second Uncle Su, Third Uncle Su, Father Su, and Aunt Su were sitting together, each holding a super thick electronic book in their hands, holding a laser pointer, while looking at the live broadcast screen in front of them, while brushing the pen book to take notes.

Su Ming's sister came back from school this time, as soon as she entered the house, she saw that the uncles and sister-in-law were here today, and she was about to say hello to the elders, Su's mother covered her mouth and whispered: "If you don't want to be beaten, don't quarrel with them."

Su Xiaomei's eyes widened, and her face was full of puzzlement: "Mom, what happened?" Mother

Su patted her daughter's head: "It's okay, go back upstairs and play by yourself."

After Su's mother finished speaking, she also took the book and pen, silently sat next to the five people over there, and followed the brush and brush notes together.

The so-called is not a family, do not enter a door, Su's mother's family, including Su's mother, are also very obsessed with Blue Star culture, Su's mother took a fancy to Su's father at that time, because Su's father suddenly mysteriously told her "In fact, I am a descendant of Blue Star Huaxia"...

At that moment, Mother Su instantly felt that this somewhat greasy small-eyed man in front of her was one hundred and eighty times more handsome!

Blue Star Huaxia descendants!

Isn't that cool!!!

"What about Lan Lan, and what?" Su Ming couldn't wait to know more about the enlightenment of Chinese medicine, and hurriedly asked again.

Lan Lan continued: "Although Shennong is the enlightened ancestor of traditional Chinese medicine, in fact, Chinese medicine at that time was still very simple, and there was no way for a human being to record all the uses of herbs in the world by his own strength, which required his descendants to accumulate from generation to generation.

Lanlan's eyes lit up at this time, and she said with some happiness: "This is what Lanlan likes most about the Chinese people, they are hardworking, what one person can't do, future generations can always do, and then in addition to herbs, Chinese medicine, there are other aspects."

"Something else?" Su Ming's family is a pharmacy company, and they all use medicinal herbs as raw materials to make various medicinal agents according to the formula.

Isn't the whole of Chinese medicine herbal medicine? At least that's what the diary of their Su family ancestors wrote, and there was actually something else?

Lan Lan nodded: "Of course, there are other things, Shennong's Yandi studied herbal medicine, and Xuanyuan's Yellow Emperor studied acupuncture, in the "Yellow Emperor's Internal Canon", there are many methods of using acupuncture to treat the body, that is, the earliest acupuncture, big brother, you see, you see what this is."
Lan
Lan suddenly raised her right hand and pointed to a place between her thumb and forefinger.

Su Ming looked at the little girl's hand and was stunned: "Pi?
Lan
Lan: "..."
Lan
Lan shook her head: "No, what is this position?"

Su Minghu was suspicious: "Location."

"This is Hukou, Hukou Acupoint, is one of the acupuncture points of Chinese medicine, big brother, if you have a headache, or a sore throat, toothache, it is okay to prick Hukou Acupoint with acupuncture."

Su Ming compared on his own hand according to the position of the little girl: "Is it here?"

"No, it's here." Lan Lan's two small soft hands grabbed Big Brother's hand with some thin calloused hands and pointed out a position for Big Brother.

Su Ming touched that position, looked at it carefully, repeatedly, as if to remember this position clearly.

Finally, he asked uncertainly: "No need to sleep in the treatment cabin, no need to take treatment medicine, no need to use mental power to dispel pain, just prick with a needle, okay?"
Lan
Lan nodded: "Yes."

Su Ming muttered a little distractedly: "It's amazing..."

[Indeed, this is also amazing, is it true that there are bold sisters to try?]

[I'll try it, I just have a little headache these two days, maybe I was training a while ago, the mental power was overused, I was going to go to the treatment center during the holiday, if I can prick well, I won't go to the treatment center, but I don't have a needle, can I use scissors? ]

【It should be possible, it's all pointy.】

【Pierced...】
【How does it feel?】

[The blood is gurgling, the head still hurts, and then the hands hurt too... It's over, the bleeding can't stop! Help me!!! 】

【!!!

】 [No, I'm going to the treatment center now, and my hand seems to have been pierced by me!]

【......】
The audience
of the barrage did not expect that sister to be so ruthless, and she could actually pierce her own hand, which is also too reckless...

[So this method really doesn't work, right?] I listened to it and felt too mysterious, how could it be possible to prick with a needle, the body will not hurt, this flesh is pierced, shouldn't it be more painful?

】 [Lan Lan is talking about what acupuncture points, have to be piercedIt only works in acupuncture points, is that sister not pricked right?

[People's hands are going to pierce, haven't they pierced it yet? And the scissors are thicker than the needle, even if they are not accurate at the beginning, such a large piece of the place is pierced, Meng is also right, I still think that what Lan Lan said is unreliable.
】 When the
barrage was frantically questioned, the Su family trusted unconditionally, the Su family was already convinced of the ancient method of Huaxia, before Su Ming succeeded, who could believe that taking a bath could give an S-level ability person a 2S-level spiritual power? Isn't that even more fanciful?

Anyway, Huaxia's things are the most powerful!

The Su family was absorbing new knowledge points, and at the same time, five brothers and sisters who were more than a thousand years old together also compared their palms to determine the location of acupuncture points.

"Is it here?"

"No, no, here."

They discussed in a row, and some people even drew positions on their hands with pens and took pictures to record them.

"Lan Lan, then this tiger's mouth point, a stab can cure body pain, then this place is not very precious, usually can't be bumped into casually, right?" I will customize an armor glove when I go out, wear it everywhere I go, and definitely not let this place hurt! Su Ming swore and covered his tiger mouth and said.

Lan Lan: "..." The

little girl looked at her big brother in confusion and blinked her eyes: "Ah, it's not so precious, there are more than seven hundred acupuncture points on human bodies, and they can't all be wrapped..."

Su Ming: "

Su family: "..." Barrage

: [...]

[How much?

"More than 700 ?!!" Su Ming was shocked: "Acupuncture points? People have so many acupuncture points?
Lan
Lan nodded: "So acupuncture is powerful, by acupuncture different acupuncture points, or several acupuncture points at the same time, you can change the direction of the eight veins of the strange meridians on the human body."

Su Ming didn't know how to be fierce, and nodded repeatedly.

Lan Lan twisted his fingers again and calculated to his eldest brother: "The ancestor of herbal medicine in Chinese medicine is Yandi, the ancestor of acupuncture is the Yellow Emperor, the ancestor of surgery is Hua Tuo, Hua Tuo is also very powerful, he will cut the person's body, and then find the lesion on the person, and then treat it, and sew the person up, so that the disease on the person will be good."

This Su Ming knew: "Then it is the same as our ordinary surgical treatment?"

Although the treatment capsule can solve 80% of the diseases of the interstellar people, but some special diseases, it is also necessary to cut the human body to treat, of course, people will not die if they cut it, lying in the treatment cabin, the body will soon recover as before, and the scars can be erased.

However, Su Ming vaguely remembered: "Surgery, isn't it the medical skill of Blue Star Westerners?" Is this also TCM? It

is written in the history books that the surgical treatment of the interstellar today originated from the Western medical skills of the Western ancestors of Blue Star, and it seems to have nothing to do with Eastern China, right?

Lan Lan blinked and said: "Western people do love surgery more, but the first surgical exception in China is more than a thousand years earlier than in the West."

Su Ming was surprised: "Really?

Although they are all Blue Star ancestors, in their private hearts, as a descendant of Huaxia, Su Ming must be more proud of Huaxia's achievements!

Lan Lan nodded and smiled: "This is actually because, the history of Huaxia is really too long and too long, although Hua Tuo is the originator of Huaxia's surgery, but Lan Lan knows that in fact, earlier, when it was not recorded in historical records, the people of Huaxia had already treated the pain in the body by opening surgery, just because there was no anesthesia at that time, plus it was easy to infect, the mortality rate was very, very high, but there were also successes." , Lan Lan has seen ... Huh? When

the little girl said this, she was suddenly stunned.

Blue has seen it?

Where did Lan Lan see it?

Why doesn't Lan Lan remember again?

"Blue Blue?" Su Ming saw that the little girl suddenly was in a daze and called softly.

The little girl came back to her senses, she skillfully put the things she couldn't figure out behind, didn't think about it, and asked: "Big brother, you like Chinese medicine so much, will you learn Chinese medicine in the future?"

Su Ming's face was a little red, and he pursed his lips: "Although I am now studying in a military school, it is only because I am an S-level ability, everyone says that I am so talented, it is a pity that I am not a single soldier... Actually, I do prefer medicinal herbs myself. All

the majors of Interstellar have a chain of contempt.

Generally, children with high mental level, parents are given priority hope that they can be mecha soldiers, interstellar is infested by alien beasts and rebels, the social status of soldiers is very high, and they will receive more social preferences and social benefits.

Because you are a soldier, it means that the spiritual level must be very high, the parents' spiritual level is high, and the child born has a high spiritual level, so find an object with a high spiritual level, and the child will not win at the starting line.

People below the general mental level B can only enter some very ordinary majors, such as trade, finance, or worse, electronics, machinery and so on.

Anyway, to put it simply, although the interstellar as a whole is relatively stable and safe under the governance of the empire, the public naturally supports the strong and believes in the strong as respect.

Su Ming muttered: "In the future, I should not be able to do Chinese medicine, I have never studied Chinese medicine, I don't understand the acupuncture you said, and there is no industry of Chinese medicine in Interstellar... Then, instead of being the owner of a pharmaceutical company like my father, I felt that I would still be a good soldier who could protect the people and protect his family. Lan

Lan was not disappointed because the big brother said not to do Chinese medicine, because Lan Xing has a saying called "persuade people to learn medicine, the sky strikes thunder and split", every doctor is a wonderful angel, but in order to become an angel, they have also spent a lot of time, energy and hair...

Therefore, we should be grateful to every angel who studies medicine, but we should not say that others are not good because they do not study medicine.

Every choice is right.

"Lan Lan, I said I don't do Chinese medicine, will you not tell me about the history of China in the future?" After Su Ming finished saying his decision, he began to be afraid after realizing it.

Lan Lan shook her head sweetly: "Of course not, soldiers are also amazing, soldiers risk their lives to protect their hometown and land, it is so great!" Lan Lan also likes and likes soldiers very much!

Su Ming breathed a sigh of relief: "If you are still willing to tell me about Blue Star."
Lan
Lan nodded: "Lan Lan of course willing, usually no one talks to Lan Lan about Lan Xing, Lan Lan told Brother Mianfeng before, but Brother Mianfeng kept interrupting Lan Lan, and then Lan Lan said to Brother 0, Brother 0 always listened to it and didn't listen, only Brother Su Ming has always listened to Lan Lan, and he doesn't dislike Lan Lan Ming, Su Ming."Brother is so nice!

Su Ming's heart was so soft that he picked up the little girl and said affectionately: "Then let's talk, Lan Lan, you said that a person has more than seven hundred acupuncture points, then those Chinese doctors, can they remember?"

"Of course I remember." Lan Lan said brittlely: "That's what they have to learn when they get started, big brother, Lan Lan told you, when ordinary Chinese people go to see Chinese medicine, they only like to find bearded, white hair, very old Chinese medicine practitioners, they feel that the older they are, the deeper their knowledge, young Chinese doctors, because they look too good, white and tender, and have more hair, everyone does not believe that they have medical skills."

"Can it still be like this?" Su Ming listened and felt amazing: "But it seems to make sense, then the next time I go to the hospital to see a doctor, I will also find an older doctor to show me!"

Su Ming held the little girl, and the two walked along the seashore while chatting, and the chat was endless.

You Sang looked at the big and small ones over there, he scanned his light brain, and bubbled sourly: "It's been an hour, is it really unfinished?"

You Sang said, and was very displeased: "Lan Lan is also true, what to say only Su Ming is willing to listen to her, where is only Su Ming, what she said, I also listened ah, I just really don't understand, and you can't blame me!"

Ye Ling said in a deep voice: "I also listened." Obviously

what Lanlan said, he listened, how is it "listen to it and don't listen"? He just didn't act that interested, and he really wasn't very keen on Bluestar...

Shi Shu suddenly stood up from the ground at this time.

Yusan looked at him: "Where are you going?"

The prince said in a casual tone: "It's time, it's time for her to sleep."
After
that, the young man walked straight over, took the little girl away from the arms of Su Ming, who was confused, and took it into the stone house.

You Sang and Ye Ling looked at each other, and suddenly, You Sang stood up and rushed directly to the stone house: "I want to sleep in a room with Lan Lan!" I want to listen to Lan Lan say about Huaxia! Yusang

went over noisily to grab a position, but just entered the stone house.

"Woooo The wind red wolf rushed out and chased his ass to bite!

Yusang shouted: "Wrong is wrong, big brother, I know it's wrong!"

In the end, the five teenagers honestly slept on the beach outside the stone house, and in the stone house, the little girl shrunk in the thick belly of the wind red wolf, snoring softly.

The sky that swallowed the beach gradually darkened, and at the same time, in the headquarters building of Yaxing's "Deadly Training Ground", a long-haired woman wearing a smart suit calmly walked in from outside the headquarters gate.

The doorman saw that this was a stranger and stopped her: "I'm sorry, please show your documents." Behind

the woman's rimless glasses, her shallow eyes glanced at the two doormen, and she pulled out her metal ID card.

Above, the seven words "Executive Director Hu Yaya" are clear and clear.

The two guards immediately returned the ID cards, and their attitude was instantly respectful: "Please."

Hu Qingya chuckled, she took back the card and walked straight into the elevator, reaching the highest floor of the Deadly Training Ground.

From the first floor to the top floor, it does not take long.

With the "ding" of the elevator door opening, the woman stepping on high heels walked out of the elevator.

In the corridor, several staff members who received the news in advance had been waiting for a long time, and when they saw the woman, a young man in a suit and leather shoes at the head, he immediately bent down: "Director Hu."

Hu Qingya's right hand was hanging at her side, between her index and middle fingers, she was still holding the thin golden ID card, scanning the young man in front of her, she asked: "Do you know me?" The

young man said politely, "I have received a call from the Capital Star, saying that you will come over today."

Hu Qingya didn't say anything: "Lead the way."

A few people led the way in front attentively, and soon arrived at the office, Hu Qingya asked everyone else to go to work, leaving only the young man: "What to call." The

young man said, "Just call me Les, I followed Qian Zong before."

Hu Qingya walked around behind the clean and tidy desk, pulled away the chair, and sat down: "Is your money okay?"

Les smiled bitterly: "The violent god broke into Qian Zong's office at that time, and he had to ask Qian to release his daughter, but you also know that child, it is not we who say that we can release it, and then the violent god was unhappy, and did not leave his hand, and gave Qian Zong several bones, the doctor said that he had to rest for a while, and Qian always had to ask for leave."

Hu Qingya threw the golden certificate card on the desk, with displeasure in her tone: "You money will always be lazy, or you will be broken a few bones, lie in the treatment cabin for two hours, and ask for leave, I think he is afraid of the violent god, ran away by himself, and left the mess for me!"

Les did not dare to speak, and could only say: "You worked hard."

Hu Qingya asked again: "President Wei, call him for me and let him come over."

Les was stunned, a little embarrassed for a while.

Hu Qingya raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong again?"

Les said embarrassed: "The situation on President Wei's side is even worse, it is said that on the day he first arrived in Yaxing, someone saw the violent god take people to the suspension hotel where he stayed, and then until today, no one contacted him, isn't it because President Qian and President Wei can't do anything, so they temporarily transferred you over..."

Hu Qingya was annoyed: "Who are all of them, It was not at all that I was relieved, so I did it, summoned the heads of various departments, and had a meeting in fifteen minutes.

Les, afraid that the new airborne boss would not be happy, quickly responded to the call to arrange.

Until the door of the office was gently closed, Hu Qingya, who was still sitting behind the desk, carelessly used her fingerprint to open the electronic light brain on the desk.

As soon as the light brain is opened, a prompt box will immediately pop up at the bottom right, indicating that there is an unknown IP that is about to connect to this office light brain, whether to agree.

Hu Qingya directly clicked to agree, and then when Muyu remotely connected to the light brain permission, she randomly put a floating screen next to it, the screen was the live broadcast screen of "Deadly Training Ground", in the picture, the little girl had fallen asleep, and the whole swallowing beach was nearby, except for the sound of the waves rushing, there was no other sound.

Hu Qingya also just hung the live broadcast room next to it, and she turned on her light brain and contacted Sophia.

Over at the communicator, Sophia's voice quickly came: "In?

Hu Qingya let out a "hmm", leaned her head on the back of the soft office chair a little tiredly, and said casually: "It's more troublesome to engage in this kind of fake identity." Hu

Qingya is the queen of smuggling, smuggling, forging identities, naturally hand-to-hand, just ordinary forged identities, it is impossible for her to become the executive director of "Deadly Training Ground", but if it is just mixed in as a small employee, then it is not necessary.

So for the sake of this identity, Hu Qingya has not been idle these days.

Hu Qingya took off the rimless glasses on her face and pressed her eyebrows: "What about you, are you going well over there?"

"It's okay, though, who might be coming."

Hu Qingya and Sophia are more familiar, she knows that Sophia has a high-ranking ex-boyfriend, and Sophia hid in the death star in order to hide from her ex-boyfriend.

Hu Qingya instantly sat up from the office chair: "That rotten person found you?" What does he want to do?

Sophia chuckled, her tone full of nonchalance: "I care what he wants, he's a fart."

Hu Qingya sighed lightly and leaned back into the chair: "I can't look at him so much, why did I run to the Death Star for him back then to wronged myself?"

Sophia didn't make a sound, and she didn't say anything about something, including Hu Qingya.

Hu Qingya saw that she didn't answer, and she didn't ask: "In short, something to speak."

Sophia smiled, "Good." Hung

up the communicator, Hu Qingya glanced at the office light brain next to her, Muyu had already taken the data away, Hu Qingya looked at the time, it was almost fifteen minutes, she closed the suspended live broadcast room next to her, got up and walked in the direction of the conference room.

At the same time, when Muyu obtained the highest backstage authority of the entire "Deadly Training Ground", when Sophia obtained the 60,000 private troops mobilization token of Yaxing, and when Hu Qingya held the supreme ruling power of the front-line area of "Deadly Training Ground", Ennuo also obtained exclusive private information about the local regime figures of Yaxing through maneuvering.

At the same time, Zhou Qin entered the Yaxing black market.

And Cus, the former commander of the rebel army, finally found his conscience at this time, and remembered to send a secret letter to his half-dead unjust son to report safety.

At three o'clock in the middle of the night, Donald, who was far away in the southern universe and fled for his life, suddenly saw his private light brain and a spam text message popped up——

[240 years of consistent quality, 180 years of industry leadership, using 780 kinds of S-grade medicinal herbs carefully developed, imperial absolute enjoyment, unexpected happy experience, light soaking, foot odor all disappeared, foot spirit spirit, your foot odor nemesis, this cold summer, foot spirit takes you to achieve barefoot freedom! ] To purchase, please call: 837473838. Donald

: "...? What

is it?

How could his private communicator receive such obscure things?

Resisting the desire to delete this broken message immediately, Donald wrinkled his eyebrows, his eyes swept over the messy string of advertising words in front of him, his eyes only fixed on the last string of numbers, which he tried to convert into MeSign code.

Yo, it can really be converted.

The conversion results came out quickly, and the content was - "Peace, do not think, Father."

Donald was stunned for a moment.

He sat up instantly!

Is this a secret letter from my father to report safety?

Father got out?

He immediately traced the sending address.

Tracking results - Yaxing.

Father in Yaxing?

Donald didn't even think about it, immediately got out of bed, grabbed the black coat next to him at random, and walked straight out of the hotel room.

The men guarding the corridor immediately followed.

Donald did not stop in his steps, and ordered in his mouth: "Order, divert, go to Yaxing." His

subordinates immediately turned on the light brain notification.

Donald thought of something at this time, and asked: "How is Wei Chong now?"

The subordinate replied: "He is now on the other side of the Mad Canyon, he is close to Sleeping Wind, and as soon as the pursuit training begins, he will immediately start to kill Sleeping Wind!"

Donald frowned slightly: "Don't wait for the pursuit training, if you have the opportunity, you let him do it directly, in short, Shishu, Mianfeng, Yusang, the empire, the three new-generation 3s ability, he will get rid of me as soon as possible, and withdraw from the competition after the removal, Yaxing's side, I still have something to wait for him."
Although
his subordinate did not know what was going on, he immediately responded: "I will inform him."
After
speaking, his subordinates hesitated again: "Young handsome, then, what about that little girl?" The one you said you wanted to stay behind, she has always been with Shishu and Yusang, if Wei Chong is with them, do you still need to worry about the safety of that little girl? The

elevator door opened at this time, Donald stepped in, the huge poison core flower tattooed around his neck was still blooming with the most brilliant brilliance at this time, and the man whispered: "If it's too obstructive, it doesn't matter if you kill it together, it's all unimportant people." The

most important thing by far is his father.

Since my father left, the rebels and the Imperial Army have become more and more intense!

If two hundred years ago the two sides could still fight five or five, now there are only three or seven left, and the rebels are three.

Donald needs his father to come back to preside over the overall situation, and he also needs to eliminate the rising stars on the side of the empire as soon as possible, especially the new generation of 3S abilities on the side of the empire, no one knows whether the next tyrant will appear among these new generation 3S.

One tyrant is hard enough to deal with, if only a few more...

Therefore, they must all be strangled in the cradle!

Donald's face was cold, everything didn't matter, what little girl, what "Ambush on Ten Sides", he liked to listen to that song, but that's all.

In his heart, it is most important to welcome his father back to the town as soon as possible and complete the grand cause of the rebel army!

The elevator door closed, the elevator went down, Donald looked ahead with heavy eyes, and in his eyes, the word "ambition" was exposed.

—— The morning sun shone in from outside the small stone house, and it basked the blue and pink little face.

The little girl scratched her fleshy cheeks, she opened her eyes tiredly, let out a vague "hmm", and yawned greatly.

The wind red wolf in his sleep felt that the little girl was awake, and it also opened its eyes.

The canine's wet tongue licked the little girl's head hair, the wind red wolf smoothed the little girl's hair for a while, and the little girl finally seemed to have enough, and muttered softly: "The puppy dog is early..."

Got up from the puppy dog's soft belly, as soon as the little girl walked out of the small stone house, she saw outside, and the big brothers slept around the small stone house, None of them woke up.

Lan Lan walked lightly towards the sea.

The early morning sea breeze made people's bodies cold, Lan Lan held a little seawater on the beach to wash her face, and after feeling the biting coldness of the sea, she hurriedly shrunk her neck, picked up a handful of seawater, and gargled her mouth.

When the washing was finished, the little girl wiped the water droplets from her little face with her sleeve, and she ran quickly to her open-air small kitchen.

Lan Lan took out a bottle of nutrient solution, opened it, and fed it to the puppy.

After the wind red wolf finished eating, he went to smell the material package containing the nutrient solution, obviously wanting to eat.

Lan Lan pulled the zipper of the bag up, pinched the puppy's mouth, and said in a low voice: "You can't eat it, you are always very greedy for puppies!" Two

ripping bees flew down from the dry-bark tree and circled around the little girl.

Lan Lan fed the remaining little nutrient solution to the little bees, and the two little bees followed Lan Lan in confusion before, and then followed, and they couldn't find a way back.

Lan Lan has no way, so she keeps carrying them, but there are no flowers on the sea, the little bees have nothing to eat, Lan Lan can only give them nutrient solution, fortunately, the little bees are willing to eat, otherwise, Lan Lan doesn't know how to raise them.

After feeding the puppy and bees, Lan Lan took the fish food she had made before and ran to the beach to feed the little fish.

This fish food, Lanlan is made of seafood, this is not the first time Lanlan has made fish food, so Lanlan made fish-food small fish fish like to eat very much, Lanlan later also made turtle food...

After feeding the small fish and fish, Lan Lan took the turtle food and prepared to go to the rocky beach behind to feed the big turtle turtle.

But when he arrived at the rocky beach, Lan Lan found that the big turtle turtle was gone!

Hey, before Lan Lan went to bed last night, the big turtle turtle obviously slept on the rocky beach! Why did you wake up and disappear?

"Back in the sea." At this moment, a cool male voice came from behind.

Lan Lan immediately turned around and saw that it was Brother Shishu.

The little girl scratched her head blankly: "Ah, big brother, has the big turtle turtle returned to the sea?" Lan Lan didn't know, and the big turtle turtle didn't tell Lan Lan..."

Shi Shu said, "I left in the middle of the night."
Lan
Lan didn't make a sound, she pouted her small mouth to put away the turtle food, and muttered: "That Lan Lan can only wait for the big turtle turtle to come back, and then feed the big turtle turtle..."

But what Lan Lan didn't expect was that for a whole day, the big sea turtle did not appear again.

Until the evening, the little girl sat by the beach and looked at the sea in a daze.

In the middle of the way, Su Ming specially went to talk to the little girl about Lanxing, but the little girl was always absent-minded.

"Strange, why did she care so much about that turtle, we met a lot of exotic beasts in the dense forest before, Lan Lan had a good relationship with them, but she didn't think about occupying them, she sent them all home, even the wind red wolf also sent away..."

Yusan looked at the back of the little girl and thought of the last time he and Sleeping Wind, The picture of accompanying the little girl to send the rotten heart lion, the blood python, the fire bone crocodile, and even the wind red wolf back to the forest, the little girl would obviously not be so lost.

"It's different." Shi Shu spoke lightly at this time.

Yusang looked at him: "Why is it different?" Because

, this is a spinning turtle.

The tortoise in the Classic of Mountains and Seas.

Although I don't know why, it seems to mean a lot to the little girl.

When it came to bed at night, the turtle did not return.

By the next morning, the turtle had not returned.

It wasn't until noon the next day that it started raining.

Xu Yue whispered, "It's about to rise in tide." Once

the tide rises, the beach will soon be submerged, and they must leave before the high tide, otherwise after the high tide, the sea will be very uncalm, the wind and waves will make the ship unstable, and if the boat capsizes in the middle of the way, plus the sea beast attack, they are likely to die in the sea.

"Blue blue." Yusan wanted to persuade the little girl.

The little girl who had been sitting in the stone house, staring in the direction of the sea, suddenly got up at this moment, and she said loudly: "Lan Lan is going to find the big turtle turtle!"

The five teenagers were immediately stunned.

Lan Lan made a lot of determination, she looked at the little white boat in the distance: "Lan Lan will go now, wait until Lan Lan is sure that the big turtle turtle is okay, Lan Lan will come back, big brother, Lan Lan thinks that the big turtle turtle is very strange, the big turtle turtle likes Lan Lan very much, it will not suddenly ignore Lan Lan, Lan Lan is afraid that something will happen to it!"

Everyone was silent.

After a long while, Shi Shu said, "I'll accompany you."
Lan
Lan nodded heavily: "Good!"

"I'll go too!"

"I'll go too!"

Others began to stir up.

Shi Shu frowned: "Can't sit down."
After
that, he took the little girl and got on the high-level emergency boat.

The emergency boat was very strangely functional, but at that time, I thought that the emergency boat had abducted the little girl, and in the end, it was found that the emergency boat had been protecting the little girl.

After that incident, Shi Shu's attitude towards the emergency ship became hesitant.

He wasn't quite sure if the person behind the operation of the emergency boat really wanted to be unfavorable to the little girl, and the military department also knew about the little girl, she suppressed the alienated pathogen and eliminated the magma of the beacon forest, perhaps, the military department was specifically protecting her?

After having this idea, Shi Shu observed for a few more days, and after determining that the emergency boat was indeed particularly unconditionally tolerant of the little girl's requirements, Shi Shu's vigilance towards the emergency boat was slightly relaxed.

At this time, the two got on the emergency boat, and just about to close the protective cover, the wind red wolf suddenly jumped up.

Lan Lan hugged the puppy with one hand and pressed the other hand to the operation panel to let the little white boat enter diving mode.

Now the rain is not very heavy, just drizzle, after the little white boat entered the bottom of the sea, Lan Lan looked for the figure of the big turtle turtle all the way.

Finally, when the little white boat sailed to the sea where Lan Lan first encountered the large turtle, a small red dot appeared on the floating panel.

When Lan Lan saw the little red dot, her eyes immediately widened and she was very happy: "It's the big turtle turtle, the big turtle turtle is really back!" The

little white boat continued to drive forward, but it was open, but something was wrong...

Lan Lan found that there was not a single small fish near this sea.

Even the last time when the big turtle turtle made a whirlpool here, there were many small fish and shrimp around here, why can't you see one today?

Lan Lan went to look at the wall of his little white boat again, Lan Lan knew that when Lan Lan entered the bottom of the sea just now, the tadpole-sized small fish fish followed Lan Lan.

But now Lan Lan looked again, and the little fish was gone, as if it didn't know when it started, it didn't continue to follow Lan Lan.

Suddenly becoming a little uneasy in his heart, Lan Lan drove the small white boat and accelerated his speed to walk inside.

After a while, Lan Lan was in a familiar place and saw the familiar big turtle!

Lan Lan immediately shouted: "Big turtle turtle! The

big sea turtle with his eyes closed did not move at all.

Lan Lan drove the small white boat around the big sea turtle: "Big turtle turtle, big turtle turtle, what's wrong with you?" Lan Lan waited for you for two days, why didn't you go ashore to eat turtle food? Big turtle turtle? Big turtle turtle?

No matter how much the little girl shouted, the big sea turtle remained motionless, as if dead.

Lan Lan began to be afraid in her heart, she opened the weapon compartment and poked the big turtle turtle with a long chain, and finally, after several pokes in a row, the big turtle finally opened its dark eyes.

"Big turtle turtle!" Lan Lan immediately shouted!

The big sea turtle crooked its bird-like head, it seemed to be identifying, and after recognizing the "little white fish" in front of him, the big sea turtle opened its mouth...

In an instant, a tornado-like suction suddenly appeared around him.

It's a whirlpool, and the big turtle turtle has begun to whirlpool in its mouth again!

"Big turtle turtle, it's Lan Lan, what's wrong with you?"

Lan Lan tried to stabilize the hull of the boat while continuing to talk to the big turtle turtle very puzzled.

The turbulent current stirs up the bottom of the sea into a mess, and the big sea turtle seems to realize that even if he doesn't want to absorb water, but a mouth, it will automatically absorb water, it immediately closes its mouth, but the whirlpool does not stop, the whirlpool is getting bigger and bigger, but the source of this whirlpool is not the mouth of the big turtle, but the big turtle's... Underneath the body.

"Big turtle turtle..."

"Let's go!" Seeing that the little girl seemed to want to go over, Shi Shu immediately pressed the button of the floating panel and enabled the back button.

This vortex is not quite right.

The little white boat and the whirlpool pulled fiercely, and after a while, it finally escaped the shackles of the whirlpool, and then, when no one controlled it, the little white boat automatically sailed quickly towards the sea.

Shi Shu looked at the self-driving emergency boat, and then glanced at the bottom right of the screen, where the words "currently in manual driving mode" were still displayed.

Pursing his lips, Shi Shu didn't say anything, he knew that the person who was operating the emergency boat behind his back at this time wanted to protect the little girl, not to harm her.

The emergency boat quickly rushed to the surface of the sea, it continued to travel towards the devouring beach, and at this time, Lan Lan and Shi Shu also looked back, and saw that in the fine and dense light rain, the entire center of the swallowing sea, the strange whirlpool was getting bigger and bigger, and its speed of spreading radiation to the surroundings was so intense that it seemed to want to swallow the entire sea!

"So that's it..."
Lan
Lan looked at the surging waves behind, she pursed her lips, opened the protective cover, and suddenly poured all the turtle food into the sea.

Shi Shu looked at her movements and frowned.

After pouring the turtle food, Lan Lan closed the protective cover again, and she lowered her head: "Big brother, the big turtle turtle is indeed from the spinning turtle, it not only looks atavistic, it even has the same habits, the big turtle turtle is very busy, big brother, Lan Lan may not be able to play with the big turtle turtle in the future."

Shi Shu said in a deep voice: "Why?"

The little girl was a little sad: "There is an ancient book in Huaxia called "Classic of Mountains and Seas", and the tortoise is recorded in the "Classic of Mountains and Seas", but big brother, do you know why the tortoise is recorded in the "Classic of Mountains and Seas"?"

Shi Shu heard her mention the Classic of Mountains and Seas, and thought that she had also read the ancient book that lacked words and missing words: "Why?

"Because the tortoise helped Dayu control the water, it was still a matter of the three emperors and five emperors, when the Yellow River flooded, the sky flooded, and the people were not living, a man named Yu, was ordered by the emperor to treat the water, and when he treated the water, the tortoise helped him carry the stone soil, and in the end, Dayu successfully controlled the water, and the tortoise, as a beneficial beast, was also recorded in the "Classic of Mountains and Seas
"
Lan Lan said this, sighed softly: "The spinning turtle may be just an ordinary turtle turtle at the beginning, after the water treatment is successful, the spinning turtle after it is always associated with the water disaster, and gradually, the spinning turtle has the power to suppress the water disaster, that seems to be the instinct cultivated in their blood..."

"Big brother, you always say that this sea is called devouring the sea, but why is it called devouring the sea? Do you know?

Shi Shu frowned, thought for a moment, and said, "I don't know. [

Just went to check the star network, the reason why the Devouring Sea Area was named the Devouring Sea Area is because when this sea area was just formed, the sea often turned over the river, it was the kind of whirlpool just now, almost the entire sea area was a large and small whirlpool, and the sea beasts could not survive in it. ]

】 [And the sea waves are constant, directly will lead to the local climate is also very unbalanced, heavy rain, thunder, look at the data, at that time there were climate experts predicted that if it continued, the entire Cape Tejiao State would be submerged by the sea, at that time, the sea would swallow the entire sub-star, so it was eventually named Devouring Sea.

"Lan Lan guessed, there must be a flood."

The little girl bit her lip and said softly: "The big turtle turtle used to be just an ordinary big turtle, and when the sea needed the tortoise to suppress the flood, the big turtle turtle returned to the ancestor to become the tortoise, which should be the dark substance heard its heart, knowing that it wanted to guard the sea like its ancestors, so it fulfilled its
wishes..."
"Big brother, you always say that the devouring beach is mostly high tide, and rarely the low tide, but if there is no big turtle turtle, Lan Lan thinks, the devouring beach may never appear, because there will be high tide here for a lifetime
..."
The little girl's voice was muffled, and the urn sounded angry: "Lan Lan didn't know these before, if you know, Lan Lan will definitely accompany the big turtle turtle to play for a while, the big turtle turtle has very little time to play, it can only go to the shore to massage and massage, comfortable and comfortable, once the time is up, it will return to the bottom of the sea and continue to protect this ocean."

Shi Shu saw that the little girl's little head was about to be buried in his chest, he was silent for a moment, suddenly reached out and touched her hair.

The little girl looked up at him.

Shi Shu withdrew his hand and said calmly, "I'll see it later."
Lan
Lan was stunned: "Is it okay?" Didn't Brother Yusang say, we should leave immediately? Because the tide is going to rise, there is no beach..."

Shi Shu said in a deep voice: "Yes, I will accompany you back."

The little girl's eyes lit up instantly: "Really?

The teenager looked at the little girl's cloudy little face in an instant, he didn't know what he was thinking, confused, and suddenly made a huge promise: "The game is over, arrange a house boat, I will accompany you back to live for a long time, you can live for a few years." As

long as you like.

Light rain gradually turned into heavy rain.

By the time the little white boat returned to the devouring beach, Yusang and the others had already packed up the supplies.

"The sea is already flooded, we have to go now."

Yusang said, directly threw the blue little backpack and Shishu's material bag into their high-level emergency boat, and did not let them get off the boat, saying: "Go to the crazy canyon!"

Shi Shu pursed his lips and covered the protective cover again, he tilted his head and looked at the little girl beside him, only to see that the little girl heard that she was about to leave, and then looked at the sea behind her reluctantly.

Shi Shu didn't say anything, walked to the driver's panel, chose Mad Canyon, and directly pressed the automatic driving.

Ten minutes later.

On the windy sea, one in front and two behind, three upside down emergency boats sailed strong against the wind and waves, in the waves of the overturning river.

The advanced emergency ship in front also opened its weapon compartment, and a collarbone chain in the weapon compartment extended out, tightly hooking the bows of the two ordinary emergency boats behind, so that the ordinary emergency boat can speed up a lot under the traction of the advanced emergency boat, and the three ships are connected back and forth in this way, and they can also avoid being scattered by the wind and waves.

——
Wei Chong felt the light brain shock while repairing his C-class mecha.

When the first vibration sounded, he paused slightly.

Until the three shocks were over, he continued to twist the screws on his mecha weapon slot without anyone else.

The curly golden hair on his forehead pulled down to cover his eyes, and the young man suddenly spoke up: "So, you haven't looked for Wei Xuecha since then?"

As if it were gossip, the teenager asked about another teenager who was bandaging his wounds in a clearing separated from him.

After biting the edge of the bandage and tying the wound in a knot, he said indifferently: "Hmm. "

Gee." The curly-haired boy shook his head, he adjusted the flexibility of the newly installed weapon, and his tone was ridiculous: "It's really ruthless, it's a childhood sweetheart, you are so indifferent, really don't care about people?" This is a deadly training ground! Mian

Feng glanced at Wei Chong: "If there is danger, she will withdraw from the competition."

"Then you can't help but look for ah, you have such a character, how will you marry a wife in the future."

Mian Feng felt that the other party's topic was a little boring and stopped answering.

Wei Chong didn't say much, he dropped the screwdriver, suddenly stood up, and showed the other party his repaired mecha: "How about it, doesn't it look like an S-class mecha?" In

"Deadly Training Ground", mecha materials are very scarce, and it is said that only ten mechs have been deployed in the entire arena.

At present, after more than fifty days, Wei Chong is the first contestant to see Mian Feng who has a mecha.

Glancing at the burly and tall silver iron sheet, Wei Chong said lightly: "It's not like." "

C level is C grade, no matter how much you toss, it will not become S grade.

Wei Chong was not lost, he wiped the dust on his mecha, then put the mecha into the ring, and put the ring on his finger: "You are just not interesting, you can't joke, do you know, the classmates are afraid of you, usually giggling, as soon as you come over, everyone doesn't laugh." Sleeping

wind doesn't care: "Oh.

Wei Chong: "..." As

if he couldn't communicate with this person, Wei Chong lowered his head and began to sort out his supply bag, while he asked nonchalantly: "You said that you still met Yusang, how is it?" Is he awesome? "

Awesome." Sleeping Wind said directly without hesitation.

Wei Chong raised his head, and the curly hair in front of his forehead dangled in front of his eyebrows: "Compared with you?" Mianfeng

thought for a while, and then said matter-of-factly: "I haven't fought, I don't know."

"It's a pity." Something flashed under Wei Chong's eyes, he took out a bottle of mineral water, and then zipped his supply bag up: "If only you could fight..."
It's better to lose
both.

"Why did you separate later? If the two of you get together and form a team, won't it be directly crowned and rounded?

"Why should I team up with him?" Mianfeng's good-looking brows furrowed, and he looked at Wei Chong: "I'm not familiar with him."

Wei Chong smiled: "Then why are you willing to team up with me?" Because you know me?

"Hmm." Mianfeng's answer was simple: "We are classmates."

Wei Chong chuckled, with a narrowness in his tone that only he understood: "It's so touching, in your eyes, I am actually more important than the 3S ability!" Sleeping

Wind: "..." Wei

Chong threw the mineral water in his hand to Sleeping Wind at this time.

Sleeping Wind subconsciously caught it and frowned: "I have."

"I know you have water resources, this bottle of mineral water, I mixed some healing potions into it, you can make do with it, it will be good for your wound recovery."

Sleeping wind did not make a sound.

"Drink quickly." Wei Chong was helpless: "Why, are you still afraid that I will not be able to poison you?" Sleeping

Wind lowered his eyes, and finally, he opened the mineral water bottle and took a sip.

"Okay, you can rest for a while." Wei Chong carried his supply bag: "This rain looks like it will fall for at least two days, it should be the high tide on the side of the swallowing beach, you have to wait for the high tide to end the rain can not stop, these two days can not sit and eat, I go out to see if I can find a new material package, come back before the evening."

Wei Chong said and left, sleeping wind looked at the rain curtain outside, he was also a little tired, unconsciously, he listened to the rain, so he fell asleep.

Time passed minute by minute, and I don't know how long it took, a thick and magnificent howl of exotic beasts suddenly sounded outside.

The cry was like the heavens cracking and the earth shaking.

Sleeping Wind instantly sobered up, he frowned, his thoughts had not yet returned to his senses, and in the next second, outside the cave, a huge and murderous bear, with inexplicable killing intent, had appeared in his field of vision.

Mianfeng's face changed: "2s level iron-toothed bear? There

are iron-toothed bears on this side of Mad Canyon, and the sleeping wind knows, but iron-toothed bears are lazy and do not like to be aggressive, and in general, as long as they walk around them, they will not actively attack other creatures.

Mian Feng didn't know where this iron-toothed bear came from, and what was going crazy, he took out his weapon and was about to fight, and at this time, the iron-toothed bear at the door had already pounced.

Its sharp bear paw directly scratched the face of the sleeping wind, and the sleeping wind turned sideways to hide, but when he used his mental power, I don't know why, he suddenly felt that his hands and feet became very dull.

"Sting!" Narrowly dodging the attack of the iron-toothed bear, fine beads of sweat oozed from Sleeping Feng's forehead.

What's going on?

He spreads outHis own palm, looking at his own hand, but found that the hand in front of him kept appearing ghostly...

Shaking his head, he felt that his head began to dizzy.

And at this time, the iron-toothed bear with croaking teeth raised its hideous bear paw again, and scratched the boy in front of him with another palm!

-
"Little fish, goodbye, goodbye!" Lan Lan stood on the shore and waved goodbye to the tadpole-sized fish in the sea.

The baby shark jumped up and down in the wind and rain, as if it was reluctant to let the little girl leave.

"Okay, let's go." You Sang saw that Ye Ling was still holding the little girl standing on the beach, and hurriedly urged: "Quickly enter the canyon to find a place to shelter from the rain first, don't let Lan Lan Lin get sick!" The

little girl is now wearing Shishu's protective clothing, because the clothes are too big, the little girl is not fitted, she can't walk, and she can only let the adults hold her.

Ye Ling pulled the black hood down, wrapping the little girl tighter, and then he accelerated his speed and walked quickly towards the mountain forest.

Lan Lan lay on Brother 0's shoulder, and the big hat covered her entire little head.

She tried to raise her head to look out at the sea through the gap in her hat, but the brim of the hat would always fall and cover her vision.

In the end, the sea became farther and farther away, and the three small white boats became farther and farther away, until Lan Lan couldn't see them at all.

The road to Crazy Canyon is not easy.

Here are two huge mountains, and they are now at the bottom of the mountain, because of the perennial accumulation of water, the bottom of the mountain is full of potholes, and there is biogas, people cannot stay in this kind of place for long.

Several people climbed towards the mountain.

However, the mountain road is slippery, and the white fog is shrouded in the mountains, and the road ahead is not clear.

Instead, the wind red wolf returned to the mountains and forests, and returned to its former style, its sturdy and sensitive appearance, and squatting on the sea, shrunk its hands and feet are completely like two wolves.

"Why didn't I see a single cave, doesn't it mean that there are many caves in Madness Canyon?" Yusan couldn't help but complain.

Su Ming wiped a handful of water on his face and said: "It has to be a little higher, I have seen the video of the previous competition before, there are many famous bears in the crazy canyon, and the bears are solitary beasts, they are not used to sharing a room with other bears, so they will always dig their own caves, and when they reach the mountainside, there are caves."

Yusan had no choice but to continue walking up.

"Whoosh! Oh! At this moment, the Wind Red Wolf suddenly called twice.

You Sang frowned and looked forward, only to see that over there, the Wind Red Wolf was facing a wide hole between the stone walls and shouted: "Eh, it seems that I have found a cave!" This wolf can ah, not eat nutrient solution in vain! Finding your way is superb!
Lan
Lan raised her little hand wrapped in a sleeve at this time, and the little hand pushed the hat on her face through the fabric, and the little girl said stickyly: "Big brother, but the puppy barking is a threat, not a call, the puppy seems to have encountered an enemy." "Enemies

? Wouldn't it be so unlucky? You're going to fight before you settle down, right?

Su Ming frowned and said, "Lan Lan, can you call the Wind Red Wolf back, there are many fierce beasts in the crazy canyon, it is best not to offend the mountain king here."

The little girl immediately obediently shouted: "Little dog, come back..."

But the wind red wolf over there did not return, it was still roaring: "Whoosh!!

Then the next second, as if in response to him, another ferocious beast roared over there: "Roar!!! The

huge voice was like a landslide, and Shi Shu's face sank: "Iron-toothed bear." You

Sang's eyes widened: "In the Crazy Canyon, among the twelve kinds of alien bears, the most brutal and terrifying 2S-level iron-toothed bear?" My God, this thing is not easy to deal with, teeth can chew 3s of metal, that's why it's called an iron-toothed bear!

When Lan Lan heard this, she was particularly worried about the puppy, and quickly shouted: "Puppy, you're coming back soon, let's not fight, let's continue walking..."

"Roar!" Suddenly, the sound of the beast's attack sounded, as if the iron-toothed bear had attacked the wind red wolf first.

"Puppies!" Lan Lan yelled.

Shi Shu hurriedly passed at this time.

Seeing this, You Sang and the others also followed.

Until they got closer, they saw that this was indeed a simple cave, the cave was not deep, and from the outside they could see the whole picture inside, only to see that on the ground inside the cave, a human body covered in blood was lying there in embarrassment.

"Is it a contestant?" Xu Yue was shocked: "The contestant who was killed by the iron-toothed bear?

Xu Yue said, and immediately looked at the huge iron toothed bear at the entrance of the cave, with sharp claws, who was staring at them with grinning teeth and a fierce face.

This iron-toothed bear looks the same as other iron-toothed bears, black and white fur, tall and fierce body, sharp and firm nails, how to look at how difficult to mess with.

"Don't be afraid." Ye Ling saw that the little girl was holding the brim of her hat with her small hand, and she was looking forward stiffly.

He immediately raised his hand, covered the little girl's eyes with slightly cool fingers, and his gentle voice comforted the little girl's ear: "The brothers are here."

This iron-toothed bear looks fierce, but they have two 3S abilities here, and it is not difficult to deal with a 2S alienated bear.

"Shhh The little girl suddenly used her small hand wrapped in her sleeve and pulled away the teenager's big palm.

Ye Ling: "?

Ye Ling was stunned, he looked at the little girl's face again, only then did he see clearly that inside the heavy hat, the little girl's gaze looking at the iron-toothed bear in front of him was not fear, but... Astonished.

Astonished? What surprised her?

"Roar!!!" Probably the first time to see so many strange creatures, the black and white iron-toothed bear was very uneasy about the situation in front of it, it aimed its bloodstained teeth and claws at these enemies, and it paced back and forth at the entrance of the cave, its two thick hind legs one foot deep and one shallow.

"Panda!" The little girl suddenly spoke up at this time, her dark eyes, and with incredible surprise, she pointed to the black and white bear in front of her and shouted: "Big brother, it's a giant panda!!!

Yusan looked back at the little girl and was speechless: "What cat?" Lanlan, you call the rotten lion a cat, it's good that it climbs on four feet, but you can recognize such a big bear as a cat? These are obviously two species! " Rotten

Heart Lion? Cat?

Ye Ling looked at the little girl in her arms...

He had been besieged by the Rotten Heart Lion herd before, had?Blue Blue has also been exposed to rotten lions?

When was this?

"No, big brother, it's not that kind of cat and cat, although the earliest and earliest pandas are indeed called cat bears, because they are bears as flexible as cats, but... Their later breed name is called panda!
Lan
Lan said, and patted Brother 0's arm: "Big brother, big brother, you let Lan Lan go down, giant pandas are not bad bears, giant pandas are stupid, Lan Lan wants to discuss with the giant panda, let Lan Lan first go to see how the brother in the cave is, the giant panda is very well-behaved, it will definitely let Lan Lan see it!"

Ye Ling was so embarrassed by the little girl that she had to put her down, but did not let her approach: "It's too dangerous!"
Lan
Lan was anxious, and her little feet stepped on the spot.

And at this moment, the black and white bear over there suddenly let out a low roar, after the roar, its two erect front paws, suddenly put on the ground, it landed on all fours, but the right hind leg dragged on the ground, unable to use force.

Su Ming's eyes suddenly lit up: "Look, that iron-toothed bear has suffered an injury on its hind leg!" Just hit it on the hind legs! Quick!

Su Ming said, has pulled out the weapon, although Lan Lan said what kind of panda this is, but the little girl obviously recognized the mistake, this is a 2S iron-toothed beast, a lazy, but lethal large exotic beast.

Moreover, if you want to save the people in the cave, you can only kill this strange beast and discuss? How do alien beasts consult with people? It hurt the man like that!

Lan Lan saw that Brother Su Ming was about to start, and quickly said: "Big brother, giant pandas are really very docile animals, Lan Lan does not lie to you, giant pandas are the national treasures of Huaxia, national treasures mean the treasure of the country, giant pandas are the people of the whole country in China, they are hurting bears on the tip of the heart, they will even name each giant panda, and every giant panda because there are too many people like it, So there are also people who set up fan support clubs for different giant pandas!

Su Ming: "..." Others

: "..."

Barrage: [????

【What?】 Isn't this a Class 2S iron-toothed bear? Blue Star Huaxia people, do you like iron-toothed bears so much?
As soon as Lan
Lan finished speaking, he looked at Brother Su Ming tightly.

And Su Ming was also looking at the little girl.

A second passed.

Two seconds passed.

Suddenly, Su Ming took a step forward, turned around, spread his hands, and blocked the iron-toothed bear behind him with his own body, and he said to Xu Yue, You Sang, the prince and the others: "Don't hurt it, I'll lead it away!"

Everyone: "..."
"Boom
!"

At this moment, it was as if he could no longer bear the pain caused by his body.

With a loud noise, it turned out that the body of the black and white bear blocking the entrance of the cave softened, and he fainted directly on the ground.

Lan Lan took the opportunity to slip away from Brother 0's hand, she grabbed the long hem of her clothes, and quickly ran over.

Others hurried over.

The black and white bear fainted.

And the contestant who fell in a pool of blood ...

Everyone looked at the contestant's face in amazement.

It's actually sleeping!

3S ability, sleep wind!

"It's this big brother!" Lan Lan obviously also recognized the sleeping wind, and the little girl hurriedly checked the wound on her big brother's body, and said while inspecting: "There is a trauma, it is a traumatic injury scratched by a giant panda, two bones are broken, and a lot of blood is shed, but they are all minor injuries."

You Sang hurriedly said, "A small injury?" But I see that he is already dying, are you sure this is a small injury?
Lan
Lan opened the mouth of the sleeping brother, and his small brows furrowed: "The giant panda scratched it is indeed a small injury, but the big brother is poisoned, so he is really dying..."

-
It
should be about the same.

Wei Chong counted the time and walked carelessly through the mountains.

The organizer has a rule that participants are not allowed to attack each other.

Wei Chong cannot violate this rule, and the matter of killing the sleeping wind naturally has to borrow the hands of others.

What they had planned was to borrow the hands of those rebel robots during the pursuit training, anyway, when the situation was chaotic, it would be easier to fish in troubled waters.

It's just that today I suddenly received a message asking him to start as soon as possible and not wait for the pursuit training.

Only then did Wei Chong give the bottle of water to Sleeping Feng.

Since they planned to do it in advance, they naturally prepared before the game began.

A month before the broadcast of "Deadly Training Ground", the young marshal had already sent people to hide a colorless and odorless small poison in the arena.

Wei Chong dug up the bottle of poison on the tenth day of the competition, after which he hid from the camera to divide the poison into three parts, each into three bottles of mineral water, and then he began to find his target.

Special Cape State is very large, and it is undoubtedly a needle in a haystack to find three people in such a large venue in the early stage, but Wei Chong is not in a hurry, he knows that the further back he goes, the fewer people survive, plus the escalation of various training difficulties, there are fewer and fewer safe places, and it is easy for the contestants to get together.

As for whether his three goals will not survive the later stage, this Wei Chong, he is not worried, he is a 3S ability, so he will not have this ability.

The rain in the sky became heavier and heavier, and Wei Chong finally walked back.

Temporarily arranging an iron-toothed bear to attack Sleeping Wind is somewhat risky.

Can't let people find out that the sleeping wind is poisoned, then it must be arranged for something to destroy his body, there is not much in the crazy canyon, the bear is the most, he left some of his own blood at the door of the cave, and then he took the mini cannon magazine removed from the mecha and hid it in his sleeve.

Out of sight of the audience, he used a cannon magazine to pierce the hind legs of an idle iron-toothed bear.

That shell was also stained with his blood, the iron-toothed bear was irritable and frantic, and after being damaged, he smelled the enemy's breath and naturally looked around.

Looking for it, it smelled his blood at the door of the cave.

After that, it is the standard plot of the 2S beast, which gnaws up the 3S ability who have no ability to resist.

Thinking of this, Wei Chong wiped his face, and his brown eyes looked at the cave that was getting closer and closer ahead.

He actually liked the person of Sleeping Wind, although he had been a classmate with him for a year in order to get closer to his goal, but this person was quite interested in him in terms of personality and temper.

It's a pity, he's not a rebel ...

They are not in the same camp, they are destined to never be friends...

As I walked, the cave in front of me was already close at hand.

Wei Chong was about to speed up, but at this moment...

"Ah, so, that big brother, you were really dangerous before." The childish and soft child's voice suddenly came from inside the cave in front.

Wei Chong's forward pace suddenly stopped.

A boy with curly blonde hair stood on the flat ground some distance from the cave, and he looked deeply at the cave entrance in front of him.

What did he just hear?

Children's voice? Children's voices?

Slowly moving forward, one step, two steps, three steps...

Until he reached the door of the cave, Wei Chong's whole body suddenly froze.

At the same time, sitting in the cave full of people, the words of everyone who were originally chatting stopped abruptly.

A pair of eyes with different emotions fell at the curly-haired boy at the door at the same time.

Wei Chong looked at these people in front of him...

The first thing he saw was a three- or four-year-old girl wearing an adult's protective suit, sitting in the middle of the crowd, with a clear face and big black and clear eyes.

A dangerous and fierce wind red wolf quietly lay on the little girl's knee.

And to the left of the little girl, sat the prince with a cold eyebrow.

To the right of the little girl, sat Ye Ling, who looked unkind.

In front of it, is Yusang of Hanger Langdang.

Next to Yusang were two teenagers who could not be named.

If it was just here, Wei Chong would only think that this cave had been occupied by a small team of new contestants.

But......

Wei Chong looked at the other teenager who was sitting with the little girl.

The boy was pale, his back was against the stone wall behind him, and he had many traumatic injuries caused by scratches by the beast.

He was talking to the little girl just now, with some residual smile in his gentle eyebrows.

Wei Chong: "..." The

sleeping wind is not dead...

drank his poison ...

Sleeping wind is actually not dead!

"Boom, boom..."

At this moment, another voice caught Wei Chong's attention.

Wei Chong's head slowly twisted, twisting and twisting, and he saw the right half of the cave.

The cave is divided into two areas, the left half, where a group of teenagers sit and huddle next to each other, plus a little girl.

And the right half of the area...

I saw a huge, burly and majestic 2S iron-toothed bear, sitting there thickly and obediently.

The iron-toothed bear was holding a turquoise bamboo in his hand at this time, and in its dark eyes, a pair of round little bean eyes were also looking at him stupidly.

The iron-toothed bear looked at him as he chewed bamboo.

It chews quickly, and when it chews, it will spit out the skin, only eat the heart inside, and after eating for a while, it will eat a bamboo, and then it will pick up another bamboo, continue to spit out the skin and eat the heart, and eat with a mouth full of fragrant.

The heavy rain outside is still making a fuss.

The inside and outside of the cave seemed to be separated by a layer of glass, and he looked at everything in the cave like a flower in the fog, and after a long time, he suddenly spoke up.

"What's going on?"

He didn't know what he was asking, whether he was asking why the damned people weren't dead yet, or if he was asking why the people who shouldn't have come came now.

In short, after asking this sentence, Wei Chong's turbid brain seemed to clear up instantly, he opened his eyes, deliberately made a startled expression, and looked nervously at the seriously injured sleeping wind: "Sleeping wind, what's wrong with you!" Sleeping

Wind calmly looked at the danger in front of him.

Wei Chong looked at the young man's cold eyes, his throat couldn't help but roll, and his vest was a little hot.

Sleeping Wind did not die, so has he already discovered that he poisoned him?

What would he think if he found out?

There can be no finished poison in "Deadly Training Ground", if someone is poisoned, the average person will only think of it as soon as it is caused by the alien beasts in the training ground...

If you follow this thinking...

After only two or three breaths, Wei Chong had already thought of a way to deal with it.

His disordered mind stabilized, and in the young man's brown pupils, there was only worry about his companions, and he looked at the sleeping wind so calmly, his expression was particularly sincere.

Time passes minute by minute until ten seconds later.

Sleeping Wind slowly spoke: "I met an iron-toothed bear, and it's okay now." Wei

Chong looked at the side in bewilderment, still eating bamboo fragrantly...

There was a clear doubt under his eyes - was this iron-toothed bear hurting you? So you still live in the same cave to shelter from the rain?

"Is it a friend of the big brother?" The soft child's voice sounded again at this time.

Wei Chong looked at the little girl who was sitting in the center surrounded by everyone.

The little girl got up from the ground clumsily, the black protective suit on her body was too long, the hem had been dragged to the ground, she grabbed the corners of her clothes on both sides, and then shyly gave up her current position.

"I'm sorry big brother, this cave is obviously yours, but there are too many of us, occupying a lot of your positions, hurt big brother, you have no place to sit when you come back, big brother, you sit Lan Lan here, Lan Lan go to sit over there."

The little girl said, and she ran from the left half of the cave to the right half of the cave.

The right half of the area was the territory of the iron-toothed bear, and Wei Chong frowned, and was about to say goodbye.

The cave is narrow, and humans can be in the same room as the iron-toothed bear without being attacked, apparently these people bought the iron-toothed bear with golden bamboo, the iron-toothed bear is naturally delicious and lazy, confused by a steady stream of food, and may not think of attacking humans for a while.

However, after all, it is a 2S-level beast, it is good that humans do not step into the realm of the iron-toothed bear, once close to the iron-toothed bear's side, this iron-toothed bear will inevitably be vigilant and directly attacked.

Wei Chong knew who this little girl was, and the young marshal had mentioned in the message before that this was the daughter of the tyrant, and the young marshal also said that if he could, it was best to take the little girl away, and if necessary, he could be used as a hostage to threaten the tyrant.

Wei Chong wanted to stop the little girl from approaching the iron-toothed bear, but the little girl had already sprinted and directly crashed into the iron-toothed bear's white belly.

Wei Chong's face changed, and he was about to take advantage of the iron-toothed bear to go crazy to grab this little girl who didn't know the height of the sky...

And sure enough, at this moment, the black and white iron-toothed bear suddenly raised its huge sharp paw!

The bear's paw fell, and it... He grabbed a turquoise bamboo next to him, handed it forward, and gave the bamboo to the human cub holding its belly.

Wei Chong, who was about to step forward: "?

"Lanlan doesn't eat bamboo, you eat giant pandas!" The little girl pushed the heavy, heavy bamboo like an iron rod back, her fair little face, with a sweet smile, she pointed to her little mouth: "Blue millet teeth, can't bite such bamboo." The

black bean eyes hidden in the black-eyed bear blinked twice, and after a long time, it put down the bamboo in its hand, changed another bamboo, and handed it to the little girl again.

Eat this?

Lan Lan giggled: "Giant panda, you can't eat Lan Lan if you change a bamboo, you just eat it, these bamboos are all collected by the big brother for the giant panda, all of them are the giant panda alone!" "

Quack, quack, quack." The iron-toothed bear did not understand this cub, after it finished eating the bamboo in its hand, it skillfully continued to eat a stick, the cub did not eat, it ate itself.

Lan Lan thought of something at this time, she turned around and ran to the place where everyone put their bags, she took out the coconut shell and coconut water, poured the coconut water back into the shell from the water bottle, Lan Lan walked to the giant panda with the coconut shell: "Giant panda, pot milk, do you drink it?" The

iron-toothed bear had never seen this round shell, nor had he seen the white thing inside, so he sniffed it and tried to lick it.

Haw, haw...

!!!

Delicious!

The iron-toothed bear immediately gulped and drank half of it, and then it picked up the pot milk, leaned back with its chubby body, and gulped down the crazy pot milk.

When it was finished drinking the pot of milk, the iron-toothed bear was not enough, it began to lick the bowl again, and after licking the coconut shell shiny, it handed the basin forward, indicating that it still wanted it.

"No, you can't eat too much in a meal, you will last it." Lan Lan is not a child who is accustomed to eating small animals, she is not allowed to eat too much nutrient solution for puppies, and although giant pandas are very cute, they can't eat too much food that exceeds the portion.

The iron-toothed bear put the basin on the ground, and then its big body suddenly fell down, and its hairy head arched towards the little girl, and it hummed and chirped.

And to eat, but also to eat...

Lan Lan was arched to the corner by the giant panda, her small hand grabbed the two black ears of the giant panda, scratched the root of its ears, Lan Lan coaxed it: "Drink at night, Lan Lan must give the giant panda a drink at night, okay!" The

little girl soon played sticky with the giant pandas, and did not distinguish each other.

Wei Chong was stunned to look at this scene in front of him...

He has always been calm and calm, and his lips are slightly open.

"Scare huh?"

Someone next to him suddenly spoke to him.

When Wei Chong came back to his senses, he saw that it was one of the two unnamed teenagers who were talking to him.

Su Ming patted the position beside him: "Brother, come and sit here, you will get rain there."

Wei Chong pursed his lips, in the end he still walked over and sat down, and as soon as he sat down, as soon as Wei Chong looked up, he saw the sleeping wind sitting opposite him.

On the slightly sick face of the sleeping wind, a pair of obscure eyes, heavy gazeHe.

Wei Chong saw two words in his eyes - doubt.

Sleeping Wind was doubting him.

This realization made Wei Chong, who had felt nervous before, instantly relax a lot.

Sleeping Wind only doubted him, not sure that he poisoned him.

If it is just a doubt, then he naturally has a way to dispel this doubt, and when the time comes, he will use a more thoughtful method to send the wind to sleep on the road.

When Wei Chong was calculating in his heart what method to use to kill Sleeping Wind next time, another voice next to him suddenly sounded: "I've seen you?"

Wei Chong immediately looked towards the person who spoke, and saw that the person who spoke was the prince.

As one of the three target tasks, Wei Chong would spend a year to contact the sleeping wind, so on the side of the prince and Yousang, it was naturally impossible for him to do nothing.

Wei Chongxiao looked at the prince, and he suddenly raised his hand to wipe his damp golden curls, revealing his smooth forehead.

I saw that his forehead was close to the hairline, and a shallow scar was revealed.

When Shi Shu saw the scar, something flashed under his eyes.

"I didn't want to climb this relationship, but you mentioned it first."

Wei Chongzi chuckled casually: "Last year, I went on a trip to Capital Star and happened to bump into an S-class gray fur rat that escaped from your Capital Star Scientific Research Park, and then, you should remember what happened later, right?"

Shishu pursed his lips, he remembered.

In order to protect a little boy, someone rushed up and hit the gray mouse with a paw, Shi Shu happened to pass by, and finally, the gray mouse was captured by him for the staff of the scientific research park.

And the one who saved the little boy ...

Shi Shu looked at the blond boy in front of him, and his gaze swept over the scar on his forehead again: "No scars? Interstellar

medical, such a small trauma, usually does not leave a scar.

Wei Chong lowered his hand from his head, and his tone was careless: "It's troublesome, it's too lazy to get it, big men don't care about this." He

said it freely, and Shi Shu was noncommittal.

Of course, Wei Chong didn't care about his face, but the scar was gone, how could he recognize the prince?

Wei Chong did not continue to make friends with the prince, and it was too deliberate to make direct friendships and would be prevented.

He continued to look at the little girl on the right and asked, "But is this kid really okay with contact with the 2S beast like this?" In other words, how can there be such a small child in the deadly training ground?

"Lan Lan entered the ring by mistake." Su Ming explained.

Wei Chong nodded and asked again, "Then how did you get here?"

Xu Yue and Su Ming told him about it.

They came from the devouring beach, and when they went up the mountain, they found a cave here, followed by fainting iron-toothed bears and fainting sleeping winds.

The iron-toothed bear suffered an unknown penetrating injury to the leg and fainted alive.

Yes, no one expected that the dignified 2s alien beast would be so squeamish, and the lame leg would be painful and faint.

As for sleeping, he had a lot of trauma on his body, but the main reason for his coma was that he was poisoned.

When Wei Chong heard this, he couldn't help but straighten his back: "And then, you helped him detoxify?" How to solve it?

That's what he cares about the most!

Su Ming pointed to the little girl who was still playing with the iron-toothed bear over there: "It's Lan Lan Xie, Lan Lan found some medicinal herbs, induced him to vomit, and he spit it out." Wei

Chong: "? What

?

Spit it out?

What medicinal herbs can make a person who is poisoned faint and get up and spit out the poison?

3S medicinal herbs?

!

Wei Chong's heart was completely incomprehensible, but on the surface, he could only make a happy expression: "So that's the case, that sleeping wind, do you still feel uncomfortable now?" Sleeping

Feng's light eyebrows drooped, and his expression was indifferent: "No."

Wei Chong nodded: "That's good, but how can you be suddenly poisoned?" Is it poisonous in the paws of this iron-toothed bear? Wei

Chong's words have some guiding meaning.

If you can really plant the poisoning on the head of the iron-toothed bear...

"Giant pandas are not poisonous!" The little girl over there who was helping the giant panda tear the bamboo skin suddenly turned her head and said very seriously.

Wei Chong looked at the little girl.

The little girl pouted her small mouth, and her cheeks bulged: "The giant panda is injured in its feet and feet, and then it doesn't know who injured it, so it keeps looking for it, I don't know how, the giant panda is stupid, just thought that the sleeping wind brother hurt it, it will fight the sleeping wind brother to take revenge, but after the sleeping wind brother was beaten a few times, he fainted, and the giant panda was blinded, it had to guard the sleeping wind brother, waiting for the sleeping wind brother to get up and hit him again, But because he couldn't wait for his brother to wake up, the giant panda's feet were too painful and he fainted!

The little girl said it upside down.

Wei Chong smiled on his face: "Little sister, what are you talking about?" Can you still know what the Irontooth Bear thinks? Did you see it with your own eyes?
Lan
Lan shook her head: "Lan Lan didn't see it, but Lan Lan just knows!"

"How can you know if you don't see it?" Wei Chong was helpless: "Children can't lie Oh, also, brother told you, you'd better hurry up here now, this iron-toothed bear is now full, so it is willing to play with you, but once it is hungry again, I can't say when, it will eat you."
Lan
Lan frowned, and her two small short hands angrily crossed on her waist: "Big brother nonsense!" Giant pandas don't eat people at all! Lan Lan didn't lie either! Wei

Chong's perfunctory approach: "Well, I didn't lie, I didn't lie, but foreign beasts all eat meat, although the iron-toothed bear does prefer to eat bamboo than human flesh, but this does not mean that it will not eat meat, it just does not like to eat."

"It's not like that." The little girl's tone was very tough: "Giant pandas are endangered animals, in the first place to protect giant pandas from extinction, so the Chinese people began to breed artificially, captive giant pandas, most of the giant pandas of Blue Star grew up under the care of keepers, and their staple food has long become bamboo, apples, carrots or something."

And after such genetic characteristics have been passed down from generation to generation, the later pandas have forgotten how to eat meat, so they just won't eat meat, but if someone hurts them, they may also kill each other, because they don't know the difference between knocking each other down and killing each other, but they won't eat the corpses of their enemies, that's not in their recipes.

The little girl said it clearly, but the more Wei Chong listened, the more helpless she became: "Blue Star? Chinese? What the hell are you talking about?
Lan
Lan pouted: "Lan Lan is saying that the giant panda is the national treasure of this country in Lanxing!"

Wei Chong didn't want to talk nonsense with this little girl, he looked back at Mianfeng: "Anyway, I think, how is this poison of yours, you have to investigate well." At

this time, Mian Feng suddenly took out a half-drunk bottle of mineral water from behind him.

After Wei Chong saw the half bottle of mineral water, his heart suddenly shook, but soon, he relaxed again.

Colorless and odorless poison, in the barren mountains and mountains without detection instruments, no one can be sure that the poison is in this bottle of water.

Sleeping Wind obviously knows this, he played with the water bottle in his hand, but his eyes were staring at Wei Chong on the other side for a moment, he was observing Wei Chong's expression, but unfortunately, there was nothing wrong with the other party's expression.

Could it really be that he overthought it?

"Probably the man-eating flower." Sleeping Wind said so.

Before Wei Chong was repairing the mecha in the cave, when Mian Feng was bandaging his wound, his wound was injured by a man-eating flower on the mountain before.

Compared to exotic beasts, sophistication plants are indeed more poisonous.

Wei Chong nodded cooperatively: "That may be the flower, forget it, you're fine."

With that said, it was already getting dark outside.

It seems that everyone can only live together in this cave tonight.

Wei Chong opened his material bag at this time, and while taking out a few bottles of high-grade nutrient solution, he said with a smile: "Good luck, I really found the high-grade material package when I went out before."

Wei Chong said and handed Mianfeng a bottle of nutrient solution.

Mian Feng frowned: "I have."

Wei Chong still stuffed the nutrient solution into Mianfeng's hand, and specially let the other party see the sealed bottle mouth of the nutrient solution, which meant that he really did not poison.

After giving sleep, Wei Chong handed another bottle to the prince, he saw just now, when the prince opened the material bag, there was no nutrient solution in it.

Wei Chong was afraid that the prince was embarrassed to accept the charity of others, and intimately found a reason for him: "Speaking of which, I have to thank you for the gray-haired rat incident, if you hadn't made a timely move at that time, me and that little boy would probably have an accident."

The prince did not take the bottle of nutrient solution: "No."

Wei Chong was helpless: "A bottle of nutrient solution is just a bottle, and it is not worth anything." The

Prince: "..."

"Poof." Yusang next to him suddenly covered his mouth and laughed.

Wei Chong raised his eyes to look at him.

You Sang said lazily: "It's not laughing at you, it's just that we haven't eaten this cheap nutrient solution for a long time, it's really too worthless." "Cheap

?" Wei Chong's eyes were deeper, but what he gave was a high-grade nutrient solution, which was the highest specification food in the arena!

You Sang looked at Su Ming with a smile.

Su Ming is the logistics of their small detachment, and all the materials at home are managed by Su Ming.

Su Ming also felt that it was time to eat, he opened his material bag, and saw that inside, a backpack full of nutrient solution, visually estimated, at least fifty or sixty bottles.

Wei Chong: "..."

But how do these nutrient solutions look strange? Isn't the nutrient solution a transparent liquid like water, why are some of their nutrient solution light cyan? Some are milky white?

"Lan Lan, it's time to eat." Su Ming shouted, and then he took out the nutrient solution and began to distribute it to everyone: "Is there a taste pick, if not, just send it casually."

Xu Yue said, "I want coconut milk flavor."

Yusang said, "I want seaweed flavor."

Ye Ling said, "Whatever."

Shi Shu also said, "Whatever."

Su Ming looked at them and divided them, he took a bottle of seaweed-flavored by himself, and then handed Lan Lan two bottles of coconut milk flavor, and asked: "Do the little bees and giant pandas want to be fed?"
Lan
Lan shook her head: "The giant panda eats too much, you can't eat it anymore, the little bee and Lan Lan can eat a tube."

The little girl said, turned around and was about to take the puppy to the side to eat, suddenly, she saw the weak sleeping brother again: "Big brother, your health is not good, you need to eat more, Lan Lan please eat." The

little girl smiled and handed her big brother a bottle of coconut milk flavored nutrient solution.

Sleeping Wind was stunned for a moment, and he reached out and took it with some hesitation.

Su Ming took another bottle of nutrient solution to Lan Lan.

After Lan Lan took it, he led the puppy to play with the giant panda!

Coconut milk flavor? Seaweed smell?

What is it?

Wei Chong looked at a bottle of strange nutrient solution in their hands, only he didn't, his brows frowned slightly, and his heart was displeased.

Nutrient solution is a necessary item to ensure that the human body has sufficient energy, and the nutrients covered in the advanced nutrient solution are richer, and he does not believe that the kind of nutrient solution that is irregular at first glance in these people's hands can have the nutrient solution in his hand.

Wei Chong opened his nutrient solution, raised his head and drank a large mouthful.

It's delicious, with little fishy astringency, and a delicate taste, and, is it his illusion? Why did he still smell a little sweet smell in the air?

Frowning and sniffing deeply, there is indeed a sweet fragrance, and not only, there is also the smell of pepper...

Wei Chong looked at Xu Yue and Su Ming sitting next to him with deep eyes, one of them was seaweed-flavored nutrient solution in their hands, and the other was coconut milk-flavored nutrient solution, Wei Chong smelled these two smells that made him confused, and his throat rolled unconsciously.

Su Ming was just drinking the nutrient solution, and the blond boy beside him was getting closer and closer...

Su Ming looked at Wei Chong, who came up, coughed lightly, and asked, "What's wrong?" Wei

Chong immediately stepped back to do itWell, if nothing happens: "It's okay."

Su Ming understood that he was a person with a better personality, and he took the initiative to ask: "Do you want to taste a little?" Or do you use a lid to connect the point?

Wei Chong's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly handed over the cap of his nutrient solution bottle.

Su Ming was about to fall, when Ye Ling on the opposite side suddenly coughed lightly: "Cough." This

cough is not small.

Su Ming froze suddenly.

Unlike Ye Ling's euphemism, You Sang's temper exploded, and he directly mocked: "People have high-grade nutrient solution, can they eat our nutrient solution?" Su Ming, what do you mean by this, insulting people, right? So much to people, send it to Hanako?

Su Ming froze: "I didn't mean this..."

"If you don't mean this, quickly put it away." Yusang said: "Lest people misunderstand you and be uneasy and kind."

Su Ming had no choice but to take back the nutrient solution.

Wei Chong looked at You Sang at this time, and a sneer appeared under his eyes: "Did I provoke you?"

The man said every word to him.

"You didn't mess with me, but I don't see you well." Yusang said very bluntly:

"Lan Lan has already said, the iron-toothed bear is not poisonous, what does it mean that you must bite the iron-toothed bear to be poisonous?" Lan Lan also said, the iron-toothed bear will not hurt people, what do you scare her for, say what the iron-toothed bear will eat her in a while, she is a four-year-old child, scare her, you have a sense of accomplishment? You still say she lied? I'm telling you, Lan Lan doesn't lie at all! She never lies!

Wei Chong: "..." Wei

Chong never expected that just because he said two words to that little girl, You Sang would have this attitude towards him, but he was right.

"Aren't 2s alien beasts dangerous? I'm also for her good.

You Sang pointed to the wind red wolf over there who was eating the nutrient solution: "The wind red head wolf that rules all the wolf packs in the dense forest, is it dangerous?" People sleep with it in the blue sky.

Wei Chong frowned.

Yusang continued: "Seeing that the two little bugs stopped on Lanlan's fingers are not, you can see clearly, they are tearing bees, they usually live in Lanlan's hair.

Wei Chong's brows furrowed tighter.

You Sang smiled mockingly: "Say too much else, I'm afraid to scare you, rotten heart lion, ten thousand demon scorpions, fire bone crocodiles, blood pythons, baby sharks, they all like blue and blue, and even include, man-eating trees!"
When
he said the three words of the man-eating tree, Yusan specially accentuated his tone.

Sure enough, Wei Chong's face on the opposite side instantly sank.

No one knows the weight of the man-eating tree.

You Sang was very satisfied with the shocked expression on the other party's face, and he continued: "It's more than that, so, you don't point fingers at me Lan Lan, talk to Lan Lan to give me respect, don't say I didn't tell you, the deadly training ground is chaotic, my Lan sister has the final say." "

[Hahahaha, I'm going to die of laughter, yes, it's not easy to say anything else, the deadly training ground is chaotic, it is indeed my Lanlan who has the final say, we Lanlan is the one who can destroy the magma of the Beacon Forest! ]

】 [Speaking of which, I still don't know how she destroyed the magma at that time, there are many analysis posts on the Star Network, but I always feel that it is almost meaningful. ]

】 【No matter, the organizer said that they are also investigating, will give us the answer, just sit and wait! 】

You Sang's words made Wei Chong on the other side embarrassed, he originally wanted to refute two sentences, but seeing that the other people next to him actually showed expressions of agreement with Yousang, Wei Chong knew that it was useless to say anything, these people were obviously a group.

Wei Chong looked at the sleeping wind again.

Then he saw that the sleeping wind seemed to have merged into them, and there was an invisible barrier between him and him...

Also, he has poisoned people, and he can't expect people to stand in the same boat with him as before.

Spitting out, Wei Chong chuckled and said: "It turns out that this child is so powerful, admire and admire, then I must be polite when talking to her in the future." Wei

Chong followed Yusang's words from the good stream, as if he was pointed at the nose and lectured, and he was not angry at all.

At this time, really quarrelsome, but also the other party is powerful, he is weak, Wei Chong does not want to tear his face with them, he still has to stay here, find a way to complete the task, anyway, just say two good words, will not drop a piece of meat, do treachery, always be able to flex and stretch.

Wei Chong let it go, but You Sang listened to Wei Chong's words, but he looked at this person even more unpleasantly.

You Sang didn't know that Blue Star had a word called "green tea", and he was disgusted with Wei Chong, that is, he was disgusted with Wei Chong's unconsciously revealed tea in tea, and it looked too hypocritical.

It soon got dark, and after eating, everyone was ready to sleep.

At the same time, the east of Yaxing, at the gate of the underground black market of Ghost City.

With his hands in his pockets on either side of his trousers, Cus looked indifferently at the graffiti-covered abandoned gate in front of him.

Kus came here to find Zhou Qin.

Since that day of separation, Zhou Qin has not contacted anyone else, he doesn't seem to be afraid of which prisoner will take the opportunity to run, and he doesn't know if he is confident that these people will not run away for Lan Lan, or he already has a charter in his heart, knowing that even if these people run to the end of the universe, he has a way to capture them back.

There are three black markets in Yaxing, and the Ghost City underground market in the east is the largest one.

At the entrance of the market, there are many security guards, they wear inconspicuous clothes, scattered throughout the street, once someone makes trouble in the black market, they will immediately rush out and shoot the troublemaker on the spot.

The one who opened the door for Kus was a vampire.

His skin was pale, and his sharp fangs were hidden inside his lips.

Kus walked in casually, and as soon as he entered, he was greeted by a noisy and chaotic underground hall.

There are many shops around, and Cuse sees men and women chained to the door of the store, human trafficking, organ trade, arms exchanges, as long as you have money, here, only what you can't imagine, nothing you can't buy.

Kus walked and strolled, and after a while, he looked at his light brain, and Zhou Qin asked him to be eight o'clock in the evening, and there were only ten minutes left before eight o'clock.

In front of it was the competition field of the underground mecha black competition, and it was also the place where Zhou Qin asked him to meet.

Cus bought a ticket and went straight into the arena.

On the field, two mechs are fighting to the death, and below, the roar of the audience is endless...

"Bang!" At this moment, one of the mechs revealed his S-class weapon knife, and he stabbed the hand joint of the other mech...

Only listening to the "click", the sharp blade cut off the arm of the opponent's mecha, including the shell and flesh, and the opponent's entire arm fell to the ground.

"Ah!!!" Crying of pain came out of the injured player's mouth.

The attacking player took advantage of the victory to pursue, "bang", and when the enemy was distracted by the pain in his arm, he directly cut off the opponent's neck.

Because the mecha at the neck is particularly stable, the S-class weapon knife has no way to directly cut off the head, and only cuts off half of it.

The screaming player suddenly stopped screaming, his head tilted to the side, his throat was connected to the tendons, half of his head was hanging from his neck, and the other half of his head was already hanging in the air.

The victory and defeat are known.

Below, cheers and curses rang out in unison.

The cheers that win, the curses that lose, and the underground mecha black race have always been fought for their lives.

Cus found an empty seat and sat down, lazily looking at the bloody picture on the field.

This one who won should be Zhou Qin, or he would not have asked him to meet in such a place...

It's pitiful, Zhou Qin actually wants to make money by playing black races, this is the sadness of civil servants.

However, in fact, Zhou Qin didn't need to waste time to make money, and the funds to rescue Lan Lan must have been him and Hu Qingya.

The winner above was still wearing a helmet and couldn't see his face, and he was being raised by the referee with his right hand, enjoying the crowd and support of the audience below.

Kus glanced at the light brain again, intending to wait for Zhou Qin to come down for a while, so he told him, don't play this kind of desperate black game, turn back and suffer some injuries, plainly let Lan Lan worry.

"Boom." The position next to him, suddenly someone sat down.

Cus glanced to the side casually, and suddenly, he saw a familiar face that was cold and indifferent.

Kus: "..."

Zhou Qin had a cigarette in his mouth, did not light it, he glanced at Kus, directly felt a ring from his pocket, threw it to Kus, and said, "Bring Muyu and let him transform."

Cus took the ring, he used his mental power to probe inside, and in the next second, he was stunned: "Exocet?

Zhou Qin looked calm: "Hmm.

Cus suddenly looked deeply at the young man in front of him, who he had never actually seen through.

Rare 3S ability, but in the prison star, willing to be a small warden.

Look at the Exocet in this ring.

Exocet is not a starship, it is a spaceship.

A spaceship belonging to the first interstellar star pirate organization "Ghost Breaker".

"Broken ghost" has been famous in the interstellar since more than 2,000 years ago, no one in the rivers and lakes knows, the treasure that is favored by the "broken ghost", there is nothing that cannot be snatched, even if it is the imperial transport spaceship, they say that they will rob it, they will also slaughter all the imperial troops on the spaceship, and the means are brutal and even more so later rebels.

"Broken ghosts" have disappeared in the rivers and lakes for a long time, and this interstellar legend that has been galloping for more than two thousand years can be said to have disappeared extremely suddenly.

Four hundred years ago, the Kuszen wanted to meet the new family members of the "broken ghost", and his purpose was to make theGhost Breaker" was absorbed into the rebel group.

But in the end, he didn't see the "ghost-breaking" lord who couldn't see the end of the dragon, and then, suddenly, one day, the "ghost-breaking" disappeared.

At that time, rumors were spreading in the rivers and lakes, some people said that the "ghost breaker" was attacked by the imperial army, all the pirates died and were crippled, and the so-called ghost breaker lord was also beheaded by the imperial army.

Others say that the "ghost-breaking" has been whitewashed, and they no longer do interstellar pirates and have changed to a business.

In short, no matter how the outside world speculates, any real information about the "broken ghost" has never appeared in the rivers and lakes.

The ring in my hand is a bit hard.

Cus was silent for a long time, but finally asked: "Where did you get it?"

Zhou Qin glanced at Kus: "Where is this?" "

Black market."

"Doesn't the black market sell everything?"

Cus: "..."

Even if you sell everything, it is impossible to buy a spaceship of "broken ghosts", that is the former base camp of "broken ghosts", although hundreds of years have passed, there is no group of murderous interstellar pirates in it, but after all, this is a very precious thing for "broken ghosts"!

Kus felt that Zhou Qin in front of him was very suspicious: "Are you the one who 'broke the ghost'?

At least before?

Zhou Qin didn't even think about it, and directly denied it: "It's not."

At this moment, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes walked over.

Cus glanced at it and recognized the identity of the other party.

The behind-the-scenes boss of the ghost city black market, Cus has dealt with this person, not only Yaxing's ghost city black market, this person operates hundreds of underground black markets on various planets in the universe, and is a big man to be reckoned with.

Putting the ring in his pocket, Cus rubbed his brow slightly.

This man should have recognized him and came to greet him.

I already knew to change my electronic face and come in again...

Soon, the black market owner walked up to them.

Kus was about to say hello to the other party perfunctorily, when he saw a respectful middle-aged man walking directly to Zhou Qin's side, he lowered his head and said softly to Zhou Qin: "Ghost master, what you want has been bought, the latest smart Barbie doll and the latest small skirt of various colors have been put into your room." Cus

: "..." Cus

: "? Zhou

Qin: "..."

——
After
Muyu got the ring containing the spaceship, he couldn't help but exclaim: "Wow, Exocet? Can this thing also be bought? Our warden has some means.

Cus sat opposite Muyu in a complicated mood, and he didn't know what to think, and he suddenly sighed.

Mu Yu was puzzled: "What's wrong with you?"

Kus pursed his lips: "I just suddenly feel that some people hide really deeply." Muyu

had already begun to connect the chip structure of the Exocet into his light brain, and he casually asked: "What hides deeply?"

"It's okay, how long are you going to get this?"

Mu Yu said: "If you just transform the interior, the fastest is five days, but after all, the Flying Fish is too famous, I think it is best to change the outside as well, and the whole change is completed, about ten days."

"Ten days?" Cus frowned.

Mu Yu waved his hand: "Don't worry, it's time, now the front-line master of the deadly training ground is completely in the hands of Hu Qingya, and then Sophia's side, when the time comes, contain the private soldiers of the imperial army of the Yaxing authorities, and they are also ready, and now the evacuated spacecraft is also there, Enno's side, also use the private intelligence of those high-ranking officials of Yaxing, clamp down on these politicians, and you, tomorrow, can enter the arena, Lanlan has your protection." , these ten days will be under our control.

Kus instantly sat up a little straighter at this time: "Can you go in tomorrow?"

Muyu smiled: "Yes, when the time comes, it will change your body data and replace you with a contestant." ——

The
furry giant panda, like an oversized marshmallow, sleeps softly in the corner of the cave, because the sleeping posture is not good, I don't know when it has been using the human cub sleeping with it as a pillow and pressing it under its head.

Lan Lan had a dream.

She dreamed that she had become the Monkey King and pressed a five-element mountain on her body.

When the mountain became more and more heavy, more and more heavy, Lan Lan finally did not hold back, and woke up with a hum.

As soon as she woke up, the little girl saw a big hair ball in front of her, and her small hand pushed the big hair ball, only to see the fat body of the big ball twisting and twisting, and then changed her posture and continued to sleep.

Lan Lan sat next to the giant panda in a daze, and after staring at the giant panda for a while, the little girl smashed the bar and smashed the small mouth, and when the small body lay down, she also lay on the giant panda.

This weight of the little girl is nothing for the huge black and white bear, and the black and white bear hugged the little girl, and Meizhi began to snore.

This sleep, a bear and a baby slept directly until noon.

Because it was still raining outside, and the cave couldn't get out, everyone didn't call them.

When Lan Lan woke up again, the sky outside was already bright, and the little girl sat up in confusion and touched her flat belly.

"Hungry?"

Several people over there saw that the little girl was awake and all looked over.

Lan Lan looked at the big brothers, the little girl was still a little confused, and she nodded blankly.

Hungry...

Su Ming took out the nutrient solution: "Come and eat breakfast."
Lan
Lan got up from the ground, she didn't sleep directly on the ground, she also spread several big brothers' clothes under her, Lan Lan picked up the clothes together, and staggered to the left half of the cave.

Lan Lan did not eat the nutrient solution directly, she washed first, and then sat down among the big brothers, while eating the nutrient solution by herself, while feeding the puppy to eat.

Wei Chong watched the little girl's every move from beginning to end, and when the little girl finished eating, he chuckled and suddenly spoke: "Lan Lan, do you like playing games?" "

The little girl took the nutrient solution bottle and looked at the big brother who she only met yesterday with wide eyes: "Game? Ye

Ling and You Sang both looked at Wei Chong with displeased faces, not knowing what the hell this person was fighting.

"Mecha soldier game, very simple, is a game that children like very much, anyway, trapped in the cave is boring, do you want to play for a while?"

The little girl's eyes lit up, and she quickly nodded: "Okay, okay, Lan Lan likes to play games!"

Wei Chong said again: "But the game, there are wins and losses, what should you do if you lose?"

The little girl was stunned for a moment, she scratched her little head: "Lost... lost..."

Wei Chong said: "If you lose, answer the other party's question, okay?" Of course, the truth must be told.
Lan
Lan immediately nodded: "Good!"

Wei Chong simply said the rules of "mecha soldiers", which basically means that mecha soldiers, battleship soldiers, and logistics troops, a total of three types of troops, mecha soldiers can attack logistics troops, logistics soldiers manage the reserve energy of battleship soldiers, and battleship soldiers can bomb mecha soldiers.

After Lan Lan listened, she blinked her eyes, indicating that she understood, similar to rock-paper-scissors, and she said: "Good!"

"That's coming." Wei Chong said, chanting: "The war is fighting, what soldier do you choose..."

"Mecha soldiers!"

"Logistician!"

Lan Lan and Wei Chong said at the same time.

Lan Lan said mecha soldiers, Wei Chong said logistics soldiers, Lan Lan won.

Lan Lan was very happy: "Okay, then Lan Lan can ask the big brother a question?"

Wei Chong smiled: "Yes, what are you going to ask?"
Lan
Lan thought for a while: "Big brother, have you eaten breakfast?"

Wei Chong: "..." Wei

Chong smiled and nodded helplessly: "I've eaten."

"Then Lan Lan asked!" The little girl said crisply!

Wei Chong said, "Then continue."

Wei Chong actually had a purpose, he wanted to extract some information about her father from the mouth of this little girl.

The god of violence, the god of interstellar war, blocks the rebels from attacking a mountain of the empire, and if this mountain is not eliminated, the battle between the rebels and the imperial army will never be won.

The simple "mecha soldier" game can close the distance with the little girl, and you can get the intelligence, which can be regarded as killing two birds with one stone.

At the beginning of the second round of the game, Wei Chong still chanted: "The war is fighting, what soldiers do you choose..."

Blue Blue: "Logistician." Wei

Chong: "Battleship soldiers."

Wei Chong: "..." Not

very lucky, lost again.

Wei Chong smiled kindly: "You are awesome, you won again, ask again."
Lan
Lan asked again: "Big brother, did you eat yesterday?"

Wei Chong: "..." Wei

Chong cried and laughed: "Eat."

Sure enough, the kid couldn't ask anything, and now he won.

"War, war, war..."

"Battleshipmen."

"Mechmen."

"War, war, war..."

"Logistician."

"Battleship soldiers."

......

Ten minutes later.

Lan Lan scratched her head, she couldn't understand a little, she counted her fingers for a long time, the little girl frowned and asked: "Big brother, did you eat on the 7th of last month?"

Wei Chong: "..."

Wei Chong leaned against the cave wall on the side, his face full of lovelessness, and he said the cookie-cutter answer in his mouth: "Eat..."

"Hey." Lan Lan sighed: "Big brother, are we still playing?" Lan Lan no longer wanted to know if the big brother had eaten, Lan Lan couldn't remember the date.

"Poof!" You Sang, who was watching the whole journey on the side, really didn't hold back, and laughed directly.

Su Ming and Xu Yue were also snickering, and even Ye Ling, who usually did not smile, had a slight hook at the corner of his lips, raised his hand and rubbed the little girl's hair.

That is, how can someone, after playing with hundreds of rock-paper-scissors, not win a single one?

Previously, he also vowed to set up information from the little girl, raised his hand to cover his face, frankly speaking, he didn't want to set any information now, he wanted to win this little girl!

Men's desire to win or lose is burning!

"One more handful! Last handful!
Lan
Lan looked at this big brother sadly, she had no choice, she could only continue to play with the big brother.

"There is a war, there is a war..."

Wei Chong: "Mecha soldiers."
Lan
Lan: "Eh, logistician." Two

words came out one after the other.

Wei Chong looked at the little girl in front of him in shock, with a thick incredulity in his eyes: "You... Deliberately let me?
Lan
Lan: "..." The

little girl's little face turned red, she thought that she was not obvious, but the big brother actually saw it at a glance.

Lan Lan stammered a little: "No, no... Lan Lan doesn't know what Big Brother is talking about..."

Wei Chong stretched out his finger and pointed at the little girl: "You talk nonsense!" Your eyes keep blinking, they say, you don't lie at all!
Lan
Lan quickly raised her hand and covered her eyes with two small meat hands, she shook her head frantically: "No, no, Lan Lan didn't blink!"

Wei Chong: "..."

Wei Chong felt a strong feeling of being insulted!

He still has to rely on his own skills to win this little girl who has never even attended kindergarten!

Roll up your sleeves and come again!

"Bang!"

At this moment, in the valley outside, there was a sudden loud noise of unknown origin.

The loud noise appeared suddenly, mixed with the sound of the rain, which made people feel inexplicably a little uneasy.

-
At the same time, Yaxing abandoned the port outside.

Donald, who had just smuggled into the territory of Yaxing, joined his men.

"Is the positioning sent to you locked?"

Donald had previously tracked down the address where his father had sent the secret letter, and he had ordered the spies stationed in Yaxing to look for it first, and there should be news by now.

Several of his subordinates looked at each other, all of them not knowing how to speak.

Donald looked displeased: "If you have something to say, just say it!"

After a while, one of his subordinates spoke awkwardly: "Back to Young Marshal, we did lock the positioning of Lord Commander before, but, just half an hour ago, there was a problem with the positioning..."

Donald narrowed his eyes, and the poison core flower on his neck was eerie: "What a problem!

The subordinate opened a live broadcast panel, pointed to the young man in the panel, and said in embarrassment: "This is the live broadcast of the player of "Deadly Training Ground", this player is called Sver Bode, an S-class ability, half an hour ago, the positioning of the commander suddenly changed from the Century Hotel in the middle of Yaxing to the crazy canyon in Cape Tejiao..."

"We ... After we continued to investigate, we found that the information location of Lord Commander, as if I don't know why, was transferred to this Sver Bode, which has never happened before, and we don't know how this happened..."

Donald immediately looked at the so-called Sver Bode on the big screen.

This Sver is about two hundred years old, and his live broadcast room is very popular, and he is the bottom of the remaining contestants.

On his live broadcast screen, few barrages floated by.

[This direction is actually going to Lan Lan's side, and it won't collide with Lan Lan's big team for a while, right?]

】 [Hahaha, if you really bump into it, you can rub the hot spot, maybe you can attract a few people to our live broadcast room, we are too deserted here. ]

[Hey, frankly, if it weren't for a planet, I wouldn't want to watch Sver's live broadcast, he's too boring. ]

[Not only is it boring, but also bad luck, I finally found a mountain bike, just two days after driving, it actually exploded, just now when his mountain bike exploded, it startled me, and even the live broadcast room was disconnected for two seconds. ]

Disconnected?

Donald caught something, and he continued to stare at that Swell's face.

Unfamiliar facial features, unfamiliar looks.

He really didn't know this person, but how could his father's positioning run to this person?

"Sigh", Donald was about to turn his eyes away, but at this moment, I saw the unsightly Swell Bode on the screen, and when he stepped over a puddle, his figure suddenly jumped.

That jumping pose...

Donald's pupils shrank!

Impossible, how could father ...

How did my father run into the deadly training ground?

Also, is this the electronic form that the father wears? Can a live broadcast program like the deadly training ground be virtual? Isn't it going to be detected?

Donald suddenly felt that the whole person was in chaos!

Is this his father? What the hell is my father doing!

Meanwhile, inside the cave.

Because of the loud noise just now, everyone would glance at the valley outside from time to time.

Lan Lan is also watching, the little girl is forced to continue to play the mecha version of rock-paper-scissors with Brother Wei Chong, she has won ten more, she is already tired of winning.

A casual glance outside the cave, suddenly, Lan Lan saw something!

The little girl instantly got up from the ground, she pointed outside and shouted: "Ah, there is a person there!"
As
he spoke, a sturdy and flexible figure really passed through the rain curtain and white fog, gradually approaching them.

Lan Lan looked at the figure from far and near, with a cheerful expression, slowly sluggish...

After a long while, on the little girl's fair and clean little face, a pair of dark eyes opened wider and wider.

Then, she suddenly blurted out: "Dad! Everyone

in the cave: "?
Donald
watching the live broadcast outside: "???????? "

Lan Lan thought at first that she was wrong.

Isn't Papa Kus in the Death Star, how could he suddenly appear in the mountains.

Until the figure in the heavy rain got closer and closer, getting closer and closer, Lan Lan was sure that he was not mistaken, this is Cus's father!

"Dad! Father! Father! "The little girl was so excited that she wanted to run out to find her father.

As a result, the small shoulder was suddenly pressed hard by a big hand, and Lan Lan turned around anxiously, and saw that it was Brother 0 who pulled her.

"Big brother! That's Daddy! That's Blue Daddy!

"Lan Lan, what are you talking nonsense, that's a contestant, isn't your dad a violent god?" Yusan frowned beside him.

Lan Lan scratched his little head, and his little feet stomped back and forth on the spot: "Dad Li is Lan Lan's father, but Lan Lan originally ..."
"Well, someone..."

At this moment, outside the cave, a soaked and embarrassed young man had already walked to the door of the cave.

The young man was holding a wet map of the arena in his hand, he seemed to have seen the map and knew that there was a cave here, so he came over, but he did not expect that the cave had been occupied by other contestants.

The young man's expression was a little embarrassed, he raised his hand to wipe his face, and said hesitantly: "That, my name is Sver Bode, I'm sorry, can I shelter from the rain here?" In return, I can pay you nutrient solution or mineral water.

The young man said, opened his supply bag, and took out two bottles of ordinary nutrient solution and a bottle of mineral water from it.

"I'll leave as soon as the rain stops, I promise." His appearance looked a little cramped, and the sleeves and hems on his body were still dripping, and he looked inexplicably pitiful.

[Harm, although Sver is a hundred years older than Major Ye Ling, the oldest of these people, because he is only an S-level ability, he has always been very humble no matter who he meets in the deadly training ground. ]

[Sver is still a little scared, if it weren't for the explosion of the mountain bike, and the rain kept falling, he probably wouldn't have to stay, he wouldn't get along with other contestants...]

"Dad, dad, are you here to find Lan Lan? Lan Lan misses you so much! The little girl shouted at this time, and as she spoke, she wanted to break free from Brother 0's hand and rush to her father.

The young man at the door looked at this little girl in amazement, as if surprised, how can there be a child here, this child still calls him daddy?

The little girl saw the strangeness and incomprehension in the young man's eyes, and she was stunned for a moment, a little confused: "Dad... You, don't you know Lan Lan?

Ye Ling picked up the little girl at this time, and You Sang and Xu Yue also stood up, and they blocked in front of Lan Lan, separating the child from the strange contestant.

"You said you want to borrow a place to shelter from the rain?" Yusan spoke hesitantly.

The young man was pulled back to his mind by this voice, his gaze turned away from the little girl in the back and turned to the face of the young man in front, and he nodded: "Eh, yes, is it okay?" You

Sang was about to say no, Lan Lan suddenly called this stranger's father for unknown reasons, he felt very strange, and subconsciously did not want this person to stay here.

As a result, before he could say anything, Wei Chong next to him suddenly spoke up: "Of course, you can, you don't need your nutrient solution and mineral water, you can collect the things yourself, if you want to stay, just find a place to sit." You

Sang's icy eyes instantly glared at Wei Chong! What does this man mean!

Wei Chong didn't seem to see Yusang's displeasure, he also smiled deliberately, and pointed to the newly arrived young man Yousang: "They actually came only yesterday, and everyone got together temporarily to avoid the rain, you don't have to care too much."

The implication is that don't forget who the original owner of this cave is, they are all guests who live in the place, the host is willing to accept new guests, and the old guests are not qualified to refute it.

The black qi on You Sang's face instantly condensed into ink.

The young man gratefully put the nutrient solution and mineral water back into his supply bag, and he sincerely thanked Wei Chong: "Thank you."

With that, he found a place to sit outside the cave.

"Dad..." Lan Lan in the back was held in her arms by Brother 0, she flattened her small mouth, looking sadly at Father Kus over there...

Why didn't Dad ignore Lan Lan, as if he didn't know Lan Lan?

......

The person has already left, and You Sang can't drive the person away anymore, he turned his head, looked at the little girl's low little face, and frowned: "Lan Lan, what's wrong with you?" Why do you call him Daddy?

The little girl grunted: "Because that's Lan Lan's father..."

"They all said that your father is a violent god!"

Lan Lan can't tell clearly, Li Dad is Lan Lan's father, Cus's father is also Lan Lan's father, Lan Lan has many dads, Val Dad, Warden Dad, Muyu Dad, Enno Dad, Guoz Dad, Yun Dad... Wait, wait, wait!

Ye Ling touched the little girl's forehead at this time, he wanted to see if she was sick before she would make a mess.

Several teenagers in the cave also began to circle around the little girl, checking whether the little girl was uncomfortable.

Only leaning on the prince sitting in the corner, he squinted his eyes and looked at the young man at the door from a distance.

Sleeping Wind also looked at the young man, and after a while, as if it was a telepathy between people with 3S abilities, Sleeping Wind suddenly turned his head to look at the prince, and just as the prince also looked at Sleeping Wind.

The two had the same caution in their eyes.

This young man was very strange, not strange to call him father in Lan Lan, but strange, in addition to them, there was obviously a huge iron-toothed bear in the cave, and a cold and cunning wind red wolf, but this young man did not even look at the iron-toothed bear and the wind red wolf from beginning to end, as if he was not curious at all why they were in the same room with two different beasts.

There must be something wrong with this person, and Shishu and sleep can be 100% certain!

"It's over, it's over, Brother Kus is not very good at acting, why doesn't he take a look at the iron-toothed bear and the wind red wolf, he is too dismissive of the iron-toothed bear and the wind red wolf, this is not the reaction that an S-class contestant will have when he sees a foreign beast!" Enno sat on the couch in his hotel room, pointing at the "rookie actor" on the big screen.

Muyu, who was dealing with the inner cabin system of the Exocet, took the time to glance at the screen, and then frowned: "In the Death Star, where have you ever seen such a low-level alien beast, Brother Kus probably forgot that the 2S alien beast is already a very terrifying existence for ninety percent of interstellar people, and he forgot to show fear."

Enno shook his head: "Look at that sleeping wind and the prince, these two people have seen through everything, I feel that Brother Kus has already worn it." Muyu

pursed his lips: "The wearing gang should not be, I introduced him that Sver Bode's personality template, he is now exactly the same as the real Sver Bode in terms of personality, as long as he can't bear to recognize Lan Lan, it's not so easy to show his stuffing."

Enno sighed: "I hope he can endure it..."

-

"Big brother, Lan Lan has no fever or dizziness, Lan Lan is really fine, Lan Lan wants to talk to his father!"

Yusang was speechless: "You man."I can't recognize it, and I said that there is no fever, no dizziness, blue and blue, how many do you see this?

Yusan raised a finger and asked the little girl seriously.

Lan Lan: "..." Lan Lan said dejectedly: "This is 1, Lan Lan knows 1, big brother, you guys let
Lan Lan down first..."

Ye Ling hesitated, and finally put the little girl on the ground.

As soon as it landed, the little girl "swooped" and ran away!

The little girl rushed to the door of the cave, and her small head crashed directly into the arms of the young man by the door.

Regardless of the fact that the other party's body was wet, Lan Lan happily hugged Cuse's father, and there was a big smile on his raised little face: "Dad!" You're teasing Blue Blue, aren't you? How could Dad not know Lan Lan! Dad hurts blue and blue the most! Dad, don't ignore Lan Lan, Lan Lan misses Dad!

Cus endured and endured, endured and endured, forced to hold back and did not return to the little girl's body, he pretended to be surprised and asked: "You... Who are you?
Lan
Lan was anxious, she wrinkled her little brows: "Dad, don't say it like that, Lan Lan doesn't think it's funny, I'm Lan Lan!"

Kus gritted his teeth and continued to pretend garlic: "I don't know what Lan Lan..."

In an instant, the little girl who was shrinking in the young man's arms suddenly froze.

After a while, the little girl stood up a little straighter, she looked at Father Kus in front of her aggrievedly, looking at it, the little girl's eyes suddenly turned red...

"Dad, are you angry with Lan Lan?" The little girl flattened her small mouth, and her voice was buzzing:

"Because Lan Lan did not communicate with her father, when Lan Lan left the house, she promised her parents that when Lan Lan arrived at Yaxing, she would call her parents to report that she was safe, but Lan Lan later got lost, and then Lan Lan's communicator had no electricity
..."
The little girl said, she sniffed, quickly ran back to take her small bag, took out the child light brain that had no electricity from it, and she stuffed the light brain into the palm of Kus's father's hand: "Dad, look, it can't be opened anymore..."

Cus looked down stiffly, looking at the cartoon light brain in his arms...

The little girl bit her lip: "Parents said that Lan Lan got off the starship, there will be an uncle to pick up Lan Lan, Lan Lan originally wanted to live in her uncle's house, and then report safety to her parents, but Lan Lan didn't see her uncle, when Lan Lan went to find her uncle, a lot of things happened, and finally, Lan Lan's light brain had no electricity
..."
"Daddy, Papa Cus... Don't you get angry with Lan Lan, Lan Lan didn't mean not to communicate with mom and dad..."

Fingers clenched the light brain in his palm, and Cus listened to the little girl's crying voice, his heart ached, and he had difficulty breathing!

A second later, under Lan Lan's shout, the man who didn't even survive for thirty seconds suddenly took his baby daughter into his arms, he touched the back of her head, and coaxed softly: "Don't be angry, don't be angry, how can Dad be angry with Lan Lan?" It's too late for dad to hurt Lanlan! Dad is wrong, Dad just teased Lanlan, how could Dad not know Lanlan. -

"Wow!"

Mu Yu suddenly stood up from the table and looked at the father and daughter who hugged each other affectionately on the screen in shock: "This is less than a minute!" This blew itself up?

Enno understood Brother Kus: "But Lan Lan cried..."
Muyu: "..."

Enno sighed: "Lan Lan is crying, what can he do?" If it's me, I also have to hold Lan Lan coaxing..."
Muyu: "..."

Although it is indeed true...

But less than a minute is too much!

——
Driving in a hovercar in mid-air, the temperature inside the car is getting lower and lower.

Donald grasped his fist in his hand, and his nails had sunk into the flesh of his palm...

Papa Cus...

Kus...

George Kus!

It really was his father, George Cus!

Donald can't understand!

Why did his father teleport from the hotel into the deadly training ground, why did he change his identity, a skin bag, and why... Suddenly an extra daughter!

Could it be that his father has been missing for so long, and he secretly carried him behind his back to give birth to a second child!

——
The major live broadcast rooms have now exploded.

The barrage full of screens blacks out the faces on the screen!

【???? What's the situation? What's the situation? Why did Sver admit that he was Blue's daddy!

【What the hell is Papa Kus again?】 Isn't his name Sver Bode! @Tyrannosaurus @ Tyranny, Tyranny, isn't Blue your daughter!

【Thunder from the sky! 】 I'm stupid now, let me do the math, the violent god and Lanlan's mother have divorced, so Lanlan's mother later found a new partner, this partner is Sver, Sver is Lanlan's stepfather?

【Is it a godfather?】 I remember Sophia's mother was Lan Lan's godmother?

[Godmother is our guess, I don't know if it's a godmother, there are also rumors outside that Sophia's mother may be the new girlfriend of the violent god, and, even if Sver is Lanlan's godfather, why does Lanlan call him Kus daddy? ] The name is not right!

[I fainted, I completely fainted, lying in the groove, and then glanced at the star network, it was only three minutes, and the relevant terms have climbed to the top ten of the hot search list! ] It's worthy of you, my blue sister at the top of the interstellar!
】 When the
whole world exploded, the group of contestants in the cave were also completely stunned.

What's the thing, this is really Lan Lan's father?

Suddenly, a sharp pain came from Ye Ling's arm!

Ye Ling immediately turned his head to look at You Sang beside him.

Seeing You Sang looking at him with a dull expression, he asked blankly, "Does it hurt?"

Ye Ling said coldly: "What do you say!"

You Sang suddenly covered his head: "It's over, you hurt, then it's not a dream, is this true?"

Yusan collapsed: "What the hell is this!" "

Just when everyone couldn't sort out the relationship between Lan Lan and Sver, in the cave, only Shishu and Sleeping Wind still felt that something was wrong, and the two squinted their eyes calmly and continued to observe the young man in front of them.

Cus held the little girl, and after coaxing for a long time, he finally coaxed the little girl's red eyes to fade.

Lan Lan sat in the arms of Kus's father dependently, grabbed his father's clothes with his little hands, and muttered: "Dad, did you come to find Lan Lan specifically?" Are you here to bring Lan Lan home?

Kus ruffled the soft hair for the little girl: "Then Lan Lan wants to go home with her father?"

The little girl nodded at first, but then she hesitantly puffed out her cheeks...

Cus noticed the change in his daughter's expression: "What's wrong?"
Lan
Lan pursed her small mouth and looked at the others in the cave with big eyes.

The people in the cave were also looking at her, they were worried, nervous, or puzzled, and every pair of eyes was very complicated.

Cus asked, "Oh, is it because you can't bear your friends?"
Lan
Lan lowered her head, and her voice was very light and light: "Brother 0's body is not completely good yet... Brother Yusan's legs are also a little lame... Brother Sleeping Wind was poisoned... Brother Shishu always doesn't like to talk... Brother Xu Yue will give Lan Lan a pigtail... Lan Lan promised Brother Su Ming to tell Brother Su Ming the story of Huaxia... Puppies follow Lan Lan wherever they go... Lan Lan only met the giant panda yesterday... And Brother Wei Chong..."
It was very quiet in the
cave, and the little girl said a long list of names, and everyone listened to her in silence.

Until, she mentioned Wei Chong...

Wei Chong was originally watching the play on the side, and he was slightly stunned when he heard this, he didn't expect this child to mention him, he didn't have much friendship with this child, and he didn't show that he liked this child...

However, it turned out that it was just acquaintance, and he already had weight in the eyes of this child?

The little girl continued: "Brother Wei Chong always loses when playing games, Lan Lan has never seen such a stupid brother since he was a child, Lan Lan wants to teach him how to play games so that he can not lose..."

Wei Chong: "...? If

you want to teach, what does it mean to add the previous sentence stupid?

Cus rubbed the little girl's hair, and his voice was clear: "So, having said all this, you still can't bear to be a friend, right?"

The little girl did not speak.

Cus pursed his lips.

Lan Lan actually didn't make friends, and the parents in Death Star certainly loved her, but she never knew friends her age.

Although these teenagers are not the same age as her, they are at least the same age, unlike their parents, almost every one of them has an age difference of hundreds of years with Lan Lan.

Cuse said: "There is no hurry to go home. There

are still ten days to prepare outside, and I can't rush if I want to.

The little girl instantly raised her head, her big eyes shining: "Really?

Cus pinched the little girl's face: "When did Dad lie to you."
Lan
Lan immediately hugged Father Kus's neck and happily pasted with Dad!

After a while, the iron-toothed bear over there woke up, Lan Lan saw the giant pandas looking for food everywhere, and quickly went to prepare pots of milk for the giant panda.

And as soon as the little girl walked on the front foot and the back foot, a group of bad teenagers suddenly went out en masse, seven or eight of them, surrounding the youth league in front of them!

With his back against the stone wall of the cave, Cus looked at the group of little children in front of him, and without them asking, he directly pretended to panic and explained: "I don't actually know that child."

Everyone: "..."

Barrage: [......]

[Huh? What the? You just said you're Blue's dad!
The
young man deliberately lowered his voice: "I met Princess Nana before, she mentioned to me, said that in the fatal training ground, a little girl ran in, I didn't expect that I would meet this child, let alone that this child would recognize me as her father, she obviously recognized the wrong person, but she was about to cry, I could only bite the bullet and recognize it first, coax her first..."

Ye Ling's dark eyebrows frowned deeply, and he looked dangerously at the young man in front of him: "It's just... Coax her? The

young man turned on his light brain at this time and brought up his personal competition information: "Look, my name is Sver Bode, from Kirker Moon Star, the marriage column, showing that I am unmarried, I have not been married, how can I have children?" The

youth said it too sincerely.

Ye Ling glanced at the personal information and checked the photo on the information with the person in front of him, it was indeed the same person...

- Outside the
arena, inside the hotel.

Enno was very nervous: "Such a lame excuse, can these people believe it?" Muyu

was about to say, only fools believe ...

But at this time, only listening to the live broadcast room, Yusang suddenly breathed a heavy sigh of relief, he patted his chest and said: "Whew! It turns out that you pretended! That's good, that's good! It really scared me to death just now! I thought you were such a blue dad, buddy, you have such good acting! Muyu

: "..." Muyu's

throat snapped, and he said with difficulty: "Fool, it's not for nothing..."

Ennuo nodded thoughtfully: "But it seems that only Yusang is a fool, and everyone else has an expression of disbelief... Muyu

didn't care much: "Actually, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not, because they have no evidence at all." Muyu

said, glancing at his light brain screen.

From the moment Lan Lan called Kus's father just now, he saw here that in just a few minutes, there were already 38 background permissions, vying to retrieve the information of "Sver Bode".

I believe that in a few minutes, eighteen generations of "Sver Bode" ancestors will have to be dug up by these people.

But it's a pity that no matter how they checked, they couldn't find out that "Sver Bode" had anything to do with Lan Lan.

No one knew that the person in front of him was not "Sver Bode" at all, but the commander of the rebel army, George Cus.

No one will know that there will be people who have the audacity to switch people outside the arena with people in the arena with people in the arena in front of the live broadcast camera in front of the live broadcast camera with only two seconds of signal disconnection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 413 83
Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smashed into a book by the powerful thunder...
94.2K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
5.7K 10 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
116K 2.2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...