Patriarch's Growth Plan

Af Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... Mere

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

33-34

73 4 0
Af Spinfoxie

Chapter 33

    Kamo subconsciously put his right hand up.

    Gojo Satoru pulled her up from the ground with a strong hand, and then lifted her feet to enter the happy dance floor and dance happily.

    Kamo looked at the cookie on his right hand that he just took a bite of, and was about to ask him to wait, but the cookie was snatched away.

    She looked up in a daze, and saw the black-haired boy slowly and completely sucking the cookie into his mouth with his tongue.

    Now Kamo was completely dazed, he even forgot to put on his shoes and was dragged away like that.

    The biscuit was so sweet that Xia Youjie immediately picked up the water and drank it. After so long, he still couldn't get used to the taste of these two saccharine essences.

    Jia Ruozi watched the whole process calmly with his teacup in his hand, and asked calmly, "I won't go down, but you won't go down

    either ?"     Xia Youjie put down the water bottle when he heard the words, and replied with

    a smile: "As far as I know, Wu can't dance in ballroom dancing."

Both Miss and Miss are quite unfamiliar with new western style things, especially Wu.

    He can go down later.

    After finishing speaking, he got up to put on his shoes, then picked up the small leather shoes that were left behind, and waved his hands leisurely: "Then please trouble Nitiao to look at things—" So are

    you waiting to see Wu Tiao's jokes, or should you wait for Wu Tiao to save face? He learns to go on? Jiarui Zizi looked at the back of the black-haired DK with dead eyes: "Tsk." It's

    no wonder that these three people are in a mess, because the relationship between the two DKs is also in a mess.

    Over there, Kamo realized that he forgot to put on his shoes after walking for a while.

    She paused, Wujo Wu also noticed, and immediately frowned and said, "Why didn't you wear shoes just now, Ah Lue, are your feet okay?"

    You left in such a hurry to ask me? Kamo glared at him for a while before shaking his head and said, "It's okay."

    The conjurer's skin is not so fragile, but this pair of socks is not allowed.

    Gojo Satoru's eyes fell on the slender gold bracelet on her wrist. At that time, he was not very proficient in reproducing the spell on the magic tool for the first time, and he only had the ability to simply repel the blood of the magic spirit.

    If you try it now, you should be able to more accurately repel the common dirt in daily life.

    So he said, "I'll add some spell power and spells to that bracelet when I go back."

    Kamo also looked at the bracelet on his wrist, remembering the first time the two met, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Yes."

    Gojo Satoru imitated the gesture of invitation from the person next to him, "Okay, then let's dance too—" Kamo slightly

    wanted to laugh, and followed suit with a very formal skirt-raising ceremony. Then he put his right hand up.

    "My honor——"

    the violin's A major began slowly, and they danced on the grass with the cheerful and lively blue Danube waltz.

    Gojo Satoru looked at the pair of exquisite little feet that were only wearing white socks and stepped on the grass, but gradually frowned. When the dance steps changed, he simply put his feet under her feet before he felt that it was much more pleasing to the eye, and he was a little dissatisfied She complained: "Ah Lue is too anxious, if you want to come down to play, you have to put on your shoes first."

    Kamo Lue: "..."

    She looked down at the pair of feet she stepped on and endured it.

    When Xia Youjie came over with his shoes, what he saw was the romantic appearance of the girl stepping on the boy's instep, the boy hugging the girl's waist affectionately, and the two dancing to the music.

    Tsk, Enlightenment is really impure, very good at it. And sure enough, he learned ballroom dancing very quickly.

    The blue Danube gradually came to an end, and the lyrical and smooth cello opened the prelude to the Vienna Woods Waltz.

    Xia Youjie raised the small leather shoes in his hand and said with a smile, "Let's put on the shoes first."

    The big-tailed fox said "Cut—" unhappily, but stopped.

    Xia Youjie didn't care, walked over with his small leather shoes and knelt down on one knee, and very naturally reached out to help Kamo slightly take off the knee socks on his left foot.

    Kamo slightly: "Wait—" This is too much!

    But the edge of the sock was quickly removed from the thigh to the ankle, revealing the girl's smooth and beautiful white and tender calf.

    "Lift up—" Xia Youjie said without raising his head.

    Kamo raised his left foot subconsciously, and then she watched the sock being completely taken off, and he put it into the pocket of his school uniform jacket very naturally.

    Finally, he picked up the small leather shoes on the side and was about to put them on for her.

    She didn't look up at all, but she happened to meet the admiring and envious eyes of several female junior high school students not far away.

    Kamo's fish eyes were slightly dead: "..."

    Then what did you misunderstand... Wait, it seems that it's not quite right?

    Forget it, just watch it if you like it.

    Xia Youjie helped Kamo put on his shoes, took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands casually. Then he stuffed the handkerchief into the pocket of Gojo Satoru's school uniform jacket.

    Gojo Satoru, who was already angry, became even more angry, and immediately shouted in disbelief: "Damn! Jie, what are you doing!"

    Then he raised his foot and kicked it.

    Xia Youjie dodged his subconscious kick, stretched out his hand to take Kamoro's hand, and slid onto the dance floor to the beat of the music.

    Kamo slightly: "..." So why do you have to provoke enlightenment?

    Although I went to Okinawa this time mainly to give Kamo slightly a birthday surprise. But the experiment has indeed reached the stage of going to other places, and the data in Tokyo has almost been collected.

    After happily celebrating their birthday in Okinawa, the next few people took advantage of the gap between missions to run around Japan for experiments, and the first month came to an end soon.

    It is worth mentioning that Xia Youjie, who watched hundreds of horror movies and horror stories and went to rumor places one by one to try his luck in order to find the super imaginary spell spirit, finally won the prize.

    "It's a super imaginary mantra."

    Facing the curiosity of his classmates, he released the newly conquered super imaginary mantra with a human face and a bird body.

    Gojo Satoru glanced at it and immediately took the sunglasses back, and complained directly: "It's so ugly!"

    Jia Ruozi was speechless: "What do you expect from the curse spirit?"

    Kamo said slightly to the point: "It is true that some folklore records Huo Niao is a beautiful woman.”

    In addition to the secondary creation of modern film and television animation works, there are even more such sayings.

    "Right!" Wujou Wujo raised his chin proudly, and asked curiously, "So what is its ability? Stealing children?" "On the contrary——" Xia Youjie said with a complicated expression when he said this:

    " It will do everything in its power to protect the child."

    This was the first time he had encountered a curse spirit with positive abilities.

    The super imaginary mantra spirit girl has the ability to expand a simple field. In its field, there is one and only one must-hit attack that severely damages the enemy. The premise of launching the spell is that the child of the girl is seriously injured and dying.

    Several people were silent for a moment, and Kamo slightly said, "Is this child you?"

    "Occasionally encounter such a curse." Gojo Satoru finally said.

    After showing off the newly acquired spell spirits, the four of them dispersed to train.

    In the middle of training, Kamo Ryu's cell phone rang, it was his cousin Seijuro Akashi's call.

    "Aloe, there are many happy and funeral events in each family this year. Is it convenient for you on February 3rd? If you miss this time, you will have to wait until April 13th."

    February 3rd is Jie's birthday, Kamo slightly wanted to say no, but Gojo Satoru said to the phone first, "It's convenient! It's convenient! It's only February 3rd!" Kamo said: "...

    "

    Satoru The smug smile showed that he definitely remembered that it was Jie's birthday, and there was only one truth, Wu was taking revenge on the surprise that Jie had prepared for him on his birthday.

    Kamo slightly mourned for Xia Youjie in his heart for three seconds, and calmly said to the phone: "Please cousin, let's do it on February 3rd, when the three of us will attend with Mr. Kawasaki." Then

    she Just watched Wu running towards Jie not far away who was training with Nitro in gymnastics with a face full of tricks.

    Akashi on the other end of the phone was suddenly puzzled, three people? Isn't it just Aryo and Gojo-kun? But he changed his mind and said: "Okay, I will prepare three invitation letters."

    So on February 3, which is Golden Day, Gojo Satoru got up early in the morning and went to the next door to knock on Xia Youjie's phone Dorm door.

    Xia Youjie was woken up, yawned, got off the bed and opened the door, looked at the radiant white hair with a dangerous smile and said, "Wu, give me a reason not to hit you." Gojo Wu said with a smile on his face, "Jie

    you Do you remember what day it is today?"

    Xia Youjie was stunned, today is February 3, right? Ah, it's his birthday, and Wu turned out to be very early in the morning...

    Before he finished thinking, he heard the white-haired man on the opposite side say solemnly: "Today is the day we said before that we would accompany Alio to the Akashi's banquet to screen donors. In the afternoon I'm about to leave, don't forget."

    Xia Youjie: "..."

    He punched him in anger.

    The Kawasaki family attached great importance to this matter, and at noon they even took a special car to the entrance of the High School to pick them up.

    For today's banquet, the two DKs rarely wore suits. Different from the general school uniforms, this two sets of black and white suits with exquisite workmanship completely showed the tall and straight figures of the two teenagers, very handsome.

    Kamo Ryu also wore a champagne gold evening dress. The thin silver waist chain outlined her slender waist, and the slightly swaying skirt was even more graceful and seductive.

    As soon as the three of them stepped into the banquet hall, they immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    Well, the eyes of all the business elites, including the two young mafioso gangsters standing in the corner who also sneaked in.

    The black-haired young black-handed party looked at his companion's surprised expression and said abruptly: "Chuya, I advise you to clear your mind of lustful thoughts, she is the target of our mission Kamoyue , the next head of the Kamo family, one of the three families of conjuration." "

    Huh? Dazai bastard, what did you suddenly say—" Wait for the mission goal this time! Zhongyuan Zhong also's eyes changed instantly.

Chapter 34

    Dazai Osamu over there was still talking in a calm voice, his voice was cold and indifferent, "Although conjurers are a minority in society like people with supernatural powers, they have an irreplaceable ability to exorcise curse spirits. So we have been They think they are superior to us supernatural beings.

    No, to be precise, they think they are superior to other human beings. Human beings are clearly divided into two types in their eyes, magicians and ordinary people without the talent of magicians.

    ” So even if slugs can easily defeat most of the conjurers, you are just a lowly ordinary person in their eyes."

    Nakahara Chuya was simply puzzled, not knowing why Dazai was going crazy, it had nothing to do with the task content Yes, but he still retorted: "This is too outrageous, divided into two types of people? Could there be reproductive isolation between magicians and ordinary people?" But Osamu Dazai affirmed

    his statement, "In a sense, Yes, conjurers do good deeds instead of being with ordinary people. Because conjurers are cursed from birth, when they are still ignorant of fetuses, they will absorb the nutrients and vitality of the mother without satisfaction, and give birth to powerful talents The heirs often cause the mother to suffer too much loss and die early." "

    So the male sorcerer and the ordinary woman are together, if they conceive an heir, the ordinary woman will definitely be hollowed out and die early." "

    And the female sorcerer and the common woman When ordinary men are together, there is a 90% probability that the next generation will not be able to inherit the talent of a sorcerer. Therefore, the magic class will not allow an ordinary person

    to waste the precious reproductive opportunities of a female sorcerer." Osamu Dazai shut up after stepping on it to pieces.

    If it weren't for getting involved in the magic world and the messy threesome over there, the trouble would be huge and even affect him, so he wouldn't bother to care about the stupid slug.

    Before coming, he had approached a conjurer from Kamo's family to get a good understanding of the goal of this mission.

    This is a powerful young lady who can be the heir in the Yusan family where men are superior to women, on the premise that her younger brother also inherits the ancestral skills.

    As far as he knows, there has never been a female patriarch in the Royal Three Clans of the magic world. After all, female magicians have the risk of declining fertility or even dying.

    And this eldest lady has not only never been opposed by anyone. Even because of his contribution to the Yanzou Talisman, his reputation in the magic world is extremely high.

    If no one objected after becoming a super conjurer, it would be nothing surprising.

    But this eldest lady has never been opposed since she was a child. Whether it was before the awakening operation or after the birth of his younger brother. Even when it was discovered that the younger brother also inherited the ancestral technique.

    At that time, the eldest lady hadn't become a super conjurer standing at the top of the conjuration world. But none of the Kamo family thought about changing the heir.

    In addition, from what the conjurer inadvertently revealed, it is very likely that this young lady has been working hard to win people's hearts in order to successfully control the Kamo family since she was a child.

    And the loyalty of these people also allowed her to successfully pass through the dangerous growth period and become one of the four super magicians.

    So why did he feel a little familiar when he saw this young lady, the illusion of accidentally seeing a mirror. He is obviously a person who is completely different from him, who is working so hard to live.

    And Nakahara Chuya's expression has changed from stunned and unbelievable at the beginning to the dead fish eyes that I just heard how weird this magic world can be.

    ...

    Kamori saw the black-haired boy standing in the corner of the banquet hall at first sight.

    He was very quiet, wearing a black suit and a coat of the same color, half of his face was covered with a bandage, standing in front of the dim oil painting in an unusually harmonious manner.

    At that moment, she remembered the past that she hadn't recalled for a long time. The black-haired girl who was about to be forgotten by her was also standing quietly and gloomy in the corner.

    Then the conjurer's outstanding hearing ability allowed her to hear the other party reveal her identity in one word, and then spit out a series of sharp words.

    Wait Dazai? Kamo slightly moved her eyes, and she subconsciously threw an identification technique, but it didn't work! She didn't change her expression and threw one at the companion beside him.

    Nakahara Chuya? A person with different abilities? The name of the supernatural ability is in the filthy sorrow!

    Look at the life again, partner Osamu Dazai! Same name? parallel world? Or spinoffs? Or homotopes?

    The names of both of them are modern literary giants, and Chuya Nakahara's name for his supernatural power is still his masterpiece.

    What about Mr. Dazai's supernatural power? Will it be a disqualification in the world or a retrograde? setting sun? It is also because of the supernatural ability that the identification technique just now cannot be identified.

    Although it is suspected that he accidentally met Mr. Dazai's living derivative or equivalent.

    But Kamo Ryu has no intention of disturbing the life of the other party, unless the other party also publishes a book sometime.

    The two DKs keenly noticed her gaze and followed her gaze. They were shocked to find that it turned out to be a beautiful boy with black curly hair!

    The two DKs were shocked: Do they really like black hair that much?

    Gojo Satoru looked at Xia Youjie at the side with heartbroken eyes, condemning the other party with black hair who obviously had the natural advantage, but he didn't even catch Ah Lue's heart.

    Xia Youjie: "..." I realized that you are really too good at acting.

    But wouldn't it be better if he let his hair down too?

    Although the two DKs winked, they were so confident that they didn't pay attention to this weak chicken who appeared out of nowhere.

    The weak chicken Dazai sneered disdainfully.

    Kamo Ryu's identification technique is already very proficient, but she looked away in three seconds, and when she was about to take out the spell fan that could block the sound from the system warehouse, she suddenly understood a point that she had just overlooked.

    This Mr. Dazai is very familiar with the conjuration field during his conversation, so it is impossible not to know that the five senses of a conjurer are far superior to ordinary people. What's more, they don't stand too far away.

    He actually said it to them on purpose, just to attract their attention, for the so-called mission?

    If he succeeds, it should be said that he is Mr. Dazai.

    Thinking of this, she folded her sleeves and didn't even cover her lips when she spoke, and said in a chatty voice: "There are two mafia mixed in over there, they are the port mafia of the Yokohama supernatural organization. ↓Party, the purpose is to make a deal with me, they want to share with us the work of exorcising curse spirits and protecting human beings." The

    two DKs looked a little surprised, never expecting that someone would rush to exorcise curse spirits.

    Xia Youjie took a second look without any trace, so it turned out that the Yokohama supernatural being is not an urban legend but a truth. Well, the curse spirits exist, and people with supernatural powers are fine.

    Kamo explained lightly: "Well, unlike the magicians who are necessary to maintain social stability, most people with supernatural powers are a group of aliens with too high individual force values, difficult to discipline, and little use value in the eyes of the government.

    ↑Hongkong and Black want to acquire the ability to exorcise curse spirits. It is estimated that on the one hand, they want to solve the curse spirits in Yokohama by themselves, and do not want the magic circle to intervene in Yokohama. On the other hand, they also want to use this to gain a legitimate status with the government. Let me think about it...it's called a license to open a business with special abilities, right? Wutiaowu

    felt so bored that he wanted to yawn, but

    Xia Youjie was thoughtful, "I see, but why do they want to cooperate with slightly?" "

    "Because of the Yan Zou Talisman——" Gotiao Satoru took it for granted, and after he finished speaking, he was a little surprised: "Jie, you don't know that the Yan Zou Talisman was researched by Ah Lue, do you?" "

    You didn't say how I would know? Xia Youjie complained in his heart, but soon an inexplicable pride and pride took over the high ground in his heart. The Yan Zou

    Talisman was developed slightly, and the reformation was also done slightly. It was facilitated.

    In terms of execution and leadership, he has no ideas and Wu has no ideas. Two idiots who can only show their strength are really incomparable. Kamo slightly affirmed Wu's

    ideas and explained: "Should It must have been the Yanzou Talisman that I developed for donors that can be used by ordinary people that attracted attention. So I want to talk to me about whether we can develop a talisman that allows people with supernatural abilities to exorcise curse spirits. Gojo

    Satoru picked up the plate and took two pieces of cake, and said casually, "This should be easy for Ah Lue." "

    It's easy to say that you are a badass, right? Kamo complained in his heart after a long absence, but he can still do it with hard work. From the standpoint of human beings, the larger the team for exorcising the curse, the better

    .

    But from the standpoint of Kamoro in the magic world, enough benefits have to be paid in exchange. Thinking of

    this, she looked at the black-haired boy on the opposite side of the crowd and said meaningfully: "It depends on the sincerity of the other party. "

    Giving must be given, and not only to all people with supernatural abilities. But before that, the attitude must be correct, and the reward must also be given.

    Speaking of which, what can people with supernatural powers do in their reform plan?

    It's no secret that Dazai Osamu can read lips, and Nakahara Chu also knows it. The distance between a few people is not too far, and the five senses in the Central Plains are far superior to ordinary people, and they can hear very clearly.

    In other words, several people have actually talked face-to-face.

    Judging from the current conversation, the other party still has the willingness to trade, and the next step is to see if they can give them the bargaining chips they want.

    After seeing a few people talking and walking away, Nakahara Nakaya looked directly at Dazai. Although the two have just partnered for a short time, the division of labor is very clear, and this kind of negotiation work is handled by Dazai.

    "Miss is really not easy to please, Mr. Mori is going to bleed a lot this time—" Dazai Osamu gloated, and took the lead to walk towards the gate of the banquet hall, "Let's go." As he expected, this kind of

    general This young lady is willing to do things that are beneficial to mankind.

    It can be seen from the popularity of Yan Zoufu that he is a very rare ruler with compassion and an overall view.

    It's completely different from their crumb leader Mori-san.

    But what is the purpose of these three super conjurers participating in this kind of banquet that has nothing to do with the conjuration world?

    The only time this group of ordinary people and rich people can have anything to do with the magic world is when they encounter the magic spirit.

    Oh, he understood. Sure enough, what happened to the Matsushita family was not just that they offended the heirs of the Gojo family and the Kamo family.

    Do these new conjurers have a sense of justice?

    The banquet of the Akashi family was held in a manor in the suburbs, and there happened to be a small gazebo on the way to leave.

    Although Zhongyuan Zhongya didn't understand why he left, he still followed.

    When Shuanghei walked through the Taolin, what he saw was the scene of three super conjurers sitting in the gazebo waiting for them.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.8K 12
One day, I found myself in the body of Graciella Clarence, the duke's daughter and a villainess in a dating simulator that I never finished. [Complet...
27.9K 2.3K 26
"i choose you, from this day until the end of my days. i choose you, to hold my heart whether to break or to cherish. i choose you and should you fal...
774 61 5
Keira lost her mom in a carriage accident just a month after she gave birth to her. Kiera only heard about her Mother from the stories of her brother...
2.1K 79 28
Alternative Title: 富婆钱包里藏着一只宰 Author: Pumpkin Filling Mooncake Summary: you, rich woman, every day. After using the money ability to clear the game...