Happier with you- Charlie Wea...

By SEHopeM

Charlie Weasley and Aurora Potter This is a rewrite of my 'In love with a Weasley' but I've added extra chara... More

My Characters
Past
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POA 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
OOTP 26
OOTP 27
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding Aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
DH 15
DH 16
DH 17
Happy
edits

POA 6

1.6K 32 6
By SEHopeM

It's been a few weeks since school started and the first Hogsmeade weekend is tomorrow along with Rory's date with Oliver Wood. They'd also been spending a bit more time together during their free time and Rory could definitely see there being something between them. She'd only had one letter from Charlie which came about a week after she arrived back at school.

Hey Nova,

Works wonderful as always I can't wait to show you the dragons eventually.

I can't believe someone would ever say that to two teenagers that's completely wrong and out of order. Don't listen to her you know the truth about your parents she just sounds like a horrible person like her brother. You are definitely not a dog and you are worth 10 of her so don't take anything she said to heart okay.

How's school going. Hope you, Fred and George are staying out of trouble as much as possible.

You know you can tell me anything that's bothering you don't ever feel like you can't

Love Charlie x

After Charlie called her a teenager and put her in the same category as Harry it solidified in her mind that he just see's her like a younger sibling like the twins so she decided she really needed to move on which had resulted in her considering what her and Ollie could be. Which currently means she was sat in her dorm with Angelina slightly freaking out about her date with Ollie tomorrow.

"Angie help. What do I wear tomorrow?"

"Rory relax you look beautiful in whatever you wear but do not even thing about changing anything about the way you dress you hear me" Angelina says her hand on her hip.

"I won't if I even try it feel free to hex me okay"

"Deal" They spend the next few hours talking about their plans for Hogsmeade before calling it a night. Rory wakes around 9 in the morning choosing to skip breakfast feeling far to nervous. She gets up and heads to the bathroom deciding to grab a quick shower before getting ready to meet Ollie at 10:30. Once showered she heads to her trunk to find some clothes pulling out a black camisole top, ripped jeans and her usual leather jacket and pairing it with black converse. She dries her hair into natural looking waves and applies a small amount of makeup including her usual cat eye eyeliner before Angelina walks in holding a cup of coffee for her. "Angelina I want to kiss you sometimes"

"You're welcome and you look lovely by the way"

"Thanks Angie. I'm so nervous is this normal?" She says quickly before taking a sip of her coffee. She has 10 minutes until she needs to meet Ollie.

"Rory calm down it's completely normal. It's your first date and I honestly think its a good idea and Woods nice"

"Sorry I'm calm" Angelina laughs at her as she quickly drinks the rest of her coffee before heading down to meet Ollie. She finds him leaning against the wall near the portrait hole his eyes to the floor looking almost nervous. She walks over to him, he finally looks up when she gets near him.

"You look stunning Rory" He blushes slightly.

"You don't look so bad yourself Ollie" She smiles at him he holds out his hand for her, she places hers in his as he links their fingers.

"Should we get going then" She nods. He leads them out of the castle and down to the carriages into Hogsmeade never letting go of her hand.

"Where did you want to go first Rory" He asks as soon as they get to Hogsmeade.

"What about Honey Dukes, I've run out of sugar quills" She says as she spots Fred and George heading to Zonko's, George sends her a wink whilst Fred looks slightly unimpressed she wonders what's wrong with him. She decides not to think about it and concentrate on her date.

"Let's go but on the condition I'm paying for them" Such a gentleman.

"Is there any point in trying to argue this point with you"

"Nope so come on Rory lets go get you some sugar quills and then we could go get a drink again I'm paying"

"Am I allowed to pay for anything today?"

"Nope" He starts walking to Honey dukes sweet shop their hands still linked.

"So Ollie what's your favourite sweet then?"

"I'd have to say Fudge flies or peppermint toads. It's too hard to choose" He says grabbing far too many sugar quills as well as some sweets for himself.

"Thats a lot of sugar quills you know Ollie" He smirks at her.

"Well don't want you running out again do we" She smiles at him. He truly is as sweet as everyone always says when it doesn't include Quidditch.

"Thank you" She says as she kisses him on the cheek making him blush. He goes to pay momentarily releasing her hand before grabbing it again and interlocking their fingers.

"Right how about a drink"

"Sure as long as it's as far away from Madam Puddifoots as possible" He laughs.

"Thank god for that Rory, I hate that place it reminds me of Trelawny's classroom with the perfume smells" They head towards the three broomsticks, Ollie holding the door for her "You go find a table and I'll get the drink's Butterbeer okay or did you want something else?"

"Butterbeers fine thank you Ollie" She heads to one of the tables furthest from the door. A few minutes later Ollie walks over holding two mugs of butterbeer placing one in front of her.

"There you go" He slides onto the seat next to her.

"Thank you" She takes a small sip of her butterbeer as he does the same. They sit talking until it's nearly time to head back up to the school.

"Rory I have something to ask you. Don't feel bad if you don't want to I won't mind honestly"

"What's up Ollie?"

"Would you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?" He looks down for a few seconds until she answers.

"I would love to Ollie" His eyes meet hers as he interlocks their fingers again.

"Can I kiss you"

"You don't need to ask" As soon as she finishes what she's saying his hand cups her face as his lips meet hers. After a few seconds he pulls away.

"Should we get back to the school then. We can spend some time in the common room"

"Yea come on then" They both stand their hands linked between them and head towards the carriages back to the school. As they get back to the common room she sees Harry sat by the fire "I'll be two seconds Ollie just going to check on Harry he couldn't go today he forgot to get his form signed"

"I'll be over there" He points to the other side of the common room. Rory heads over to Harry.

"Hello Harold good day" She sits next to him.

"Harold?" He stares at her confused.

"Dunno was the first thing that popped in my head. Anyway are you okay, what did you do today?"

"Random. Well I had a cup of tea with Professor Lupin did you know he knew mum and dad" He looks at her.

"I did I know him as Uncle Moony. I would of told you but he wanted to be the one to tell you"

"Uncle Moony really?"

"Don't ask me Harry that's just what I used to call him. Anyway I'm going back over to Ollie, I saw Ron and Hermione on my way back I don't think they'll be much longer. You can come over with me if you want I dont mind"

"Nah it's fine Rory I'll just wait for them and finish this essay" She nod's at him before getting up and heading back over to where Ollies sat.

"Harry Okay?" he pulls her to sit on his lap.

"Yea he's waiting on Ron and Hermione" He smiles linking their hands together and placing them in her lap. Rory sees Angelina walk in and she sends Rory a wink whilst mouthing 'We're talking about this later'.

"So what do you think about Quidditch Rory I realised we've never actually spoken about it"

"Weird seeing as you're the Quidditch captain as well. I like to watch it have no intentions of playing it though I'll leave that down to Harry" They stay talking until it's time to go get dinner.

"Rory you coming" Angelina calls as she walks down the girls dorm stairs.

"Yeah" Rory calls back before turning to Ollie "You coming or you going to find some of your friends?"

"I'll go see what my idiot friends are doing but I'll walk down with you" He answers shifting her off his lap before standing and holding his hand out for her. With their hands interlocked they walk over to Angelina and head to the Great hall. After a quick kiss Rory heads off to the twins whilst Ollie walked over to his friends.

"Hello Rory" George greets her smirking at her whilst Fred looks pissed.

"Why you being weird Georgie" She raises an eyebrow at him.

"We saw you and our wonderful captain just then. So what's going on with you two then"

"Oh I want to know this as well. Are you together?" Angelina joins in.

"Yes we're together happy now" They both smile at her whilst Fred looks down at his plate continuing to eat. Rory places some shepherds pie and peas on her plate and starts eating. Before long they all head back to the common room as they're walking she looks at Fred again he still doesn't look happy.

"You okay Freddie?" He huffs and walks quicker catching up with George and Angelina. Rory decides to give him some space and heads to the library to grab a book she needs to finish her potions essay. She's so lost in her thoughts about Fred that she doesn't hear Remus calling her name.

"Rory" He puts a hand on her shoulder making her jump slightly turning to face him.

"Oh hey Uncle Moony" She smiles at him.

"Where was you heading"

"Only the library to grab something quick but I'll just grab it tomorrow can't really be bothered now" He laughs slightly.

"Come on then I'll walk you to your common room, we can have a little catch up on the way about a certain Quidditch captain" He smirks slightly at her.

"Oh godric kill me now" She exclaims making him chuckle. As they made their way to the Gryffindor common room they found everyone standing on the stairs before they heard Percy Weasley's voice demanding someone get Dumbledore. Remus makes his way through to find out what's going on as Rory spots Ollie and walks over to him.

"Rory thank god you're here. I asked Angelina where you were and she didn't know" He wraps an arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"I was going to go to the library to quickly grab a book but changed my mind halfway there" Before he has chance to reply they hear Dumbledore.

"We need to find her. Professor McGonagall, please go to Mr Filch at once and tell him to search every painting in the castle for the Fat Lady"

"You'll be lucky!" everyone looks up to see Peeves bobbing over the crowd looking delighted.

"What do you mean Peeves?" Dumbledore asks him in his usual calm voice.

"Ashamed, Your Headship, sir. Doesn't want to be seen. She's a horrible mess. Saw her running through the landscape up on the fourth floor, sir, dodging between the trees. Crying something dreadful. Poor thing" Peeves answers him happily.

"Did she say who did it?" Dumbledore speaks quietly to him.

"Oh yes, Professorhead. He got very angry when she wouldn't let him in, you see" Peeves flipped over and grinned at Dumbledore from between his own legs before finishing what he was saying "Nasty temper he's got, that Sirius Black" Ollies grip on Rory's waist tighten slightly pulling her even closer to him.

"All students to the Great Hall" Dumbledore shouts. They all made their way to the Great hall, Ollie refusing to let Rory go. After 10 minutes they were joint by all the other houses "The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle" Dumbledore said as Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick closed the doors into the hall "I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall and I am leaving the head boy and girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately" He added to Percy who was looking immensely proud and important "Send word with one of the ghosts" He then paused as he was about to leave the Great Hall "Oh yes, you'll be needing" With a casual wave of his wand all the tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the wall and with another wave the floor was covered in hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags "Sleep well" he said leaving and closing the door behind him. Rory looked over at Isaac and Logan and sent them a small smile which they returned.

"You okay if I go to Angie" Rory asks Ollie seeing her waving her across to her.

"Yea I'll be somewhere near by if you need me" She kisses him on the cheek before walking over to Angelina.

"Where the hell did you go I've never been more worried in my life"

"Ang that's a bit dramatic. I was going to run to the library quick to get that book we need for the potions essay. Changed my mind halfway there" They head over to the twins in the far corner.

"Rory what the hell. How did you disappear from directly behind us like that" George says as they go and sit on the sleeping bags next to him.

"Wow were you guys worried about me" Rory jokes as Fred finally speaks.

"Of course we was. Sirius Black was trying to break into Gryffindor and we don't even know if it is just Harry he wants or whether he would go for you as well"

"Oh are you talking to me again now then" Rory glares at him.

"You know what sorry for caring Aurora" He spits out before laying down and facing away from them as Angelina looks at Rory confused, she just shrugs at her not entirely sure what's wrong with him.

"The lights are going out now. I want everyone in their sleeping bags and no more talking" Percy shouts. Rory gets in her sleeping bag and decide to try and get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
115K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
57.5K 1.6K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
9.3K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...