-TEST SUBJECT- BSD x Fem!Read...

By Puzzys

'Mother... Father...' 'That's right... I'm here because of my mother and father. But why?' "Y/N L/N, Subjec... More

Character info
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
Discontinued (might make a new book like this later on

013

769 22 7
By Puzzys

"What do you mean your selling me off?"

The young girl has tears swelling up in her eyes

"Your a monster, you have abnormal abilities. We may aswell make some money off of something like you"

Her fathers voice harsh. Her mother stood behind him, she had few regrets on their decision.

A loud knocking erupted from the front door. Her mother rushed to open the door with a smirk.

That night she was taken away and turned into an animal of science.

Although her last name was always going to be L/N, she couldn't help but hate it. The people who gave her that name, had thrown her away for money.

"You know Y/N, if you think to hard your head will explode" Chuuya teased the girl who snapped out of her daze.

"Huh?" She asked, the helicopter had coke to a stop. "You were zoned out for the remainder of the ride, what were you thinking about?" Chuuya asked as they gathered their bags and jumped off of the helicopter.

"My family" She said blankly. Chuuya didn't push for any further information.

The two detectives have already hopped off of the helicopter. Y/N looked around from the rooftop.

"Wouldn't this be a great place to die?" The brunette announced. Y/N turned her head towards him. She didn't question him.

"Dazai, please don't get any ideas..." they grey haired boy sounded as if he was used to this man's behaviour.

"You two, detectives or whatever your titles are. What are your names?" Y/N looked over to the two.

Chuuya stood close behind Y/N and played with her hair a bit. The grey haired boy didn't mind the question, but the brunette seemed to be hurt.

"Oh, my names Atsushi Nakijima" he smiled wholesomely at the girl. She introduced herself back to him.

"You mean you don't remember me?" He covered his mouth with his hand dramatically.

"No, that's why I'm asking you in the first place" she sighed, the brunette was even more hurt by this.

"Aw...my names Dazai Osamu, Ring any bells?" He now moved his hands to his hips.

"No" she stated. "Have you hit your head? We've known each other for years. Chuuya back me up" he replied.

"Y/N, don't listen to him. He's a stranger trying to get into your pants. Stay on guard" he continued to play the girls hair.

"Got it" she nodded her head. "Hey! That's not fair!" He glared at Chuuya with a tad bit of anger.

"Don't glare at my leprechaun like that, Dazai" she moved her arm out to cover Chuuya in a protective manor.

"I have actual evidence, Y/N!" He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his favourites.

He flipped the phone around, there was a photo of Y/N, Chuuya and himself. "Photoshop" he excused it.

"I have videos of you talking about your cat, Cocaine kitty!" He pulled up a video, on the video you were chasing your cat around with a cats costume whilst yelling. 'I love you, not like how mori likes kids though!'

Chuuya laughed at the video as it bring back good memories. "Oh, so your that guy" she replied.

"What guy?" He asked her and put his phone back into his pocket. She pulled her phone out, in a folder the had 703 extremely embarrassing photos of both Dazai and Chuuya.

Chuuya and Dazai  started at them blankly. The white haired boy tried not to laugh.

"Also, Chuuya. I don't think Ive told you this, but I'm the one who stole your phone a few years back and told mori you like to masturbate to cocomelon. I also stole your phone a few weeks ago and messaged Akutagawa saying that you had a dog toy up your ass"

"YOU WHAT?!" Chuuya yelled as Dazai laughed so hard he had to hold onto his sides. Atsushi laughed along with Dazai.

"It fine because I have video evidence if you and your friend getting high and literally travelling to Mexico" Chuuya smiled evilly.

"Jackass"

"Crack whore"

"Do we hate Dazai?"

"Yes"

"HEY!"

"..."

"G-guys, let's calm down and do the mission" Atsushi released the tension with ease.

"Your right, Atsushi. You should ditch Dazai and join the port mafia" Y/N crossed her arms and closed her eyes as she nodded to herself.

"Uh..." Atsushi had a mental blank for a moment, Dazai took the chance to speak up.

"Y/N  you chicks join the Armed Detective Agency" he gripped into her side as Chuuya tried to pry him off of Y/N.

"I don't solve crimes, I do crimes moron" she grabbed Dazais face and pulled theirs closer together.

"What are you supposed to be? Sherlock Holmes?" She kept their faces close, Chuuya had to pull Y/N back, he had his arms wrapped around her shoulders and her body pressed against his.

Dazai fell forward but caught himself. "Ah- dazai are you okay?" Atsushi ran over to dazai who still laid on the floor.

"Let's go, the longer this mission takes the worse my mental health gets"  Y/N slithered out of Chuuyas grip and towards the door, the rooftop was getting cold.

They all walked down into the fancy apartment, Y/N and Atsushi booked in at the counter.

They walked over to where the others were, of course they were fighting. "Uhm, guys..." Atsushia voice was being yelled over.

"Guys? Dazai..." his voice sounded real awkward. "Please stop fighting" he called once more, his words landed upon deaf ears.

Y/N sighed. "You two! Shut the fuck up, your being a disturbance to the guests here!" Y/Ns voice didn't sound angry, just tired.

Atsushi looked amazed as the two men fell into silence. Y/N looked back at him with her signature fake smile.

"Don't you worry. even though we're enemies, I've already decided to protect you" Y/N spoke.

Atsushi reminded her of Q, or even Akutagawa back when he was young and trained under Dazai.

"Thank you!" Atsushi sounded relieved that she wasn't on his bad side.

Chuuya and Dazai stood there completely still at they two conversed. Shivers ran down their spine and goosebumps grew on their skin.

Y/N could really be scary when she wanted to be.

"Now then, Dazai and Chuuya. I expect you two fuck-tards to behave better. We're here for a mission, not for you two to sumo wrestle." She picked Atsushi up bridal style.

They walked into the elevator, Chuuya and Dazai followed behind her like obedient dogs.

The elevator ride was silent and short. The brunette and ranga were released when they had gotten to the apartment.

It had two bathrooms four beds in the same room a living room, kitchen and a balcony.

"The stay extends form a week to two weeks" Y/N explained and let Atsushi down.

"Also, at 10:40 tomorrow morning we are expected to supervise one of the port mafias clients, they aren't clients anymore.

They had rounded up a hefty dept in the port mafia and they ran from it. They've stoked port mafia weapons.

The detectives are here because the same ex-clients have committed a crime which needs to be inspected.

Their names were Rosaline and Makamana. They are a very wealthy couple. Once Y/N and Chuuya had executed them. They will collect the debt owed.

Chuuya along with Y/N we're to play the role of their security. Their job was to sneak Atsushi and Dazai into the manor and guide them into solving their case.

After their case is solved, that's when Chuuya and Y/N kill the couple and take their money.

No other guards will be working that week. That was the perfect opportunity.

"So, exactly what case are you two investigating?" Y/N asked as she threw her bag into her bed.

"Well, this couple is suspected of fraud, murder, kidnapping multiple children and assault. We're only here to find the children however" dazia explained.

"This mission should take a day or two at best. Why are we supposed to spend two whole weeks here?" Y/N asked.

"and mori had booked a bunch of stuff for us to do." she tried to piece it all together.

i won't think about it too much. Y/N groaned and rubbed her forehead. the voice had come back.

tell them.

they need to know.

tell them the truth.

"Y/N, Y/N?"

"Y/N!" Chuuya shook her shoulders abs yelled in her ear. "hm?" is all she could say.

"at you feeling okay? you zoned out a bit there" Dazai said as Chuuya released her shoulders.

"i'm fine" she replied.

TELL THEM

I don't remember what i'm supposed to tell them.

THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE IN THAT ORPHANAGE

she scoffed and turned out the voice.

now that she really thought about it, she had remembered parts of it.

there was a boy, her age. her first love.

blood?

that's right, Dr. Kinonnrea. killed him, he didn't. want me to feel any emotions because he was afraid it would ruin his tests.

the boys blood was everywhere, the doctor yelled at Y/N but his words couldn't reach her ears.

"your doing it again" Chuuya spoke, his voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"apologies" she apologised for zoning out yet again,

"Y/N, if you not okay then you should get some rest" atsushi was concerned for her.

"no, i'm fine. i'm simply thinking about something" she brushed off her odd behaviour.

Chuuya was still suspicious, more concerned about her condition.

she noticed how Chuuya felt concerned. she looked at him, her eyes had a strange look on them.

something he couldn't quite put his finger on, neither could she.

"i'm serious, i'm fine" was she though? not even she thought she was fine.

"i'll order you guys food, i'll be asleep by the time it arrives. make sure you don't stay up too late" she spoke,

she ordered them some food and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 29.2K 42
COMPLETED β–΅ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
311K 11.1K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
8K 223 26
A detective who is an ability user is one of the strongest detectives there. A mafioso boss who is the most feared and powerful Mafia boss, he runs t...
8.1K 318 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...