The Eclipse Awards (OPEN) ||...

By Ravendipity

Calling all BTS fanfic writers, get your work noticed through the Eclipse Awards. This book is open to any an... More

Rules
Criteria (Read This)
Prizes
Forms
Jungkook Category + New Contest
New Prizes + Tea 🍵
JUNGKOOK WINNERS
ANNOUNCEMENT
TAEHYUNG WINNERS
The Taehyung Showdown
SHIPS WINNERS
✨ Bad Judges ✨
ONESHOTS WINNERS
NAMJOON WINNERS
MINI WINNERS
OT7 WINNERS
STATUS UPDATE

Partnerships

151 36 12
By Ravendipity

I'm happy to announce a promotional partnership with the Paradise Awards, the Fake Love Awards, and the Run BTS Awards!

With a variety of categories and prizes, you will have a great experience with the Paradise Awards 💜 

Here is their promotional message so you can get more information:

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

"Many writers with marvelous writing and plots go unnoticed. They don't get the recognition which makes them and their book to stand out."

-BANGTAN_IS_LIFE_BISH

To fix this hurdle, We would like to introduce the solution!

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

PARADISE KPOP

AWARDS

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

❃ Paradise awards welcomes all the writers regardless of their clout and number of reads.❃ We would be delighted if you catch a glimpse!!

We, the hosts are excited to welcome you to Paradise awards! ♡

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Fake Love!

The Fake Love Awards is another incredible opportunity with very kind hosts. They seem like such sweet people and I wish them nothing but the best!

They have:

* 10 categories

* Interesting prizes

* Simple rules and requirements

* Lots of slots available

* Opportunities for you to judge!

There are so many great opportunities with this book, and I hope you check it out!

Take Fake Love Jimin! It's fitting, isn't it? 

Run BTS Awards!

The Run BTS Awards are hosted by incredibly sweet people that offer a variety of categories to choose from. Here is their cover and promotional message so you can see more details!

"Cause we don't need permission to write" 

 Why do you keep hiding yourself under your mask? Even all the scars from your mistakes make up your constellation. 

 The you of yesterday, The you of today, the you of of tomorrow, With no exceptions, its all your self. 

 The RUN BTS Awards invites you to Taste the relish to be found in competition in having put forth the best within you.

Run bulletproof run yeah you gotta run- sorry, sorry, it's instinct. Anyway! I hope to see you there in the comments <3

Here's the link!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
29.4K 981 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
4.1K 1.2K 57
What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding solace in someone you never expected to? G...
30 3 8
*New email from Hybe Co., Ltd.* Congratulations on finding the golden ticket! You have won the chance to spend up to 6 month with BTS during their v...