SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด

2.2K 29 9
By souls4hire

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
-𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊-

"Yeah, you can just sit that box right here." You directed the mover, pointing to your living room floor.

He carried the heavy box attempting to place it gently on the ground, but failed knocking the contents over. "I'm so sorry," He said bending down to clean up.

"No it's fine. That's my fault for packing it tight anyways," You rushed over helping, "I can get this, there should be more boxes in the truck you can bring in." You assured the worker taking over the mess.

You never knew moving into your own apartment would be this tough. Between finding a good and affordable two bedroom in Atlanta to getting new furniture, you were tired out already. You placed the various old items back into the box before stumbling across two old photobooth strips.

The first one's back had your handwriting in red marker which wrote "Ridgeview Fair July 4th, 2017". You flipped it over revealing a younger version of you along with a group of friends posing for the camera. You smiled recognizing the familiar faces, reliving the camera flash.

"I need to send this to Daysha and Chanelle," You said placing it aside to look at the other one which was torn. I wonder if Daysha got the other half. The back read "July 20th, 2017" with a pink heart scribbled. You flipped it over revealing your same young face, but this time paired up with a boy.

Your once smile was now dropped as you observed the photos. In the top photo the two of you smiled towards the camera, huddled close together. The lower photo showed you placing a kiss on the boys cheek.

You paused for moment before going to your room and placing both slips in your bottom dresser. No need to bring up the past. You thought to yourself, going back to unpacking the rest of your house.

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
-𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊-

     "All I got to end off with is... I see something special in all of you. Never tell anybody what you can or can't do. You are the future, lead it with great promise."

     With the sound of the bell, desks clattered as excited students hurried out of the class. "I enjoyed teaching you all this year. I made a lot of memories with this senior class," Ms. Luke waved to the graduating class, holding back tears as she does every year.

     "Aww don't cry Ms. Luke. You kno we gon visit whenever we get the chance," You hugged your favorite teacher tightly. Ms. Luke was the school's art teacher, but for you, was your study hall. Seeing the open spot in your schedule you thought it would be smart to use the time to work on any missing or due assignments. Plus, knowing Ms. Luke since elementary school, you knew she would let you skip whenever you didn't feel like going. She was like a mother to you, basically raising you and helping whenever you're in trouble.

     "And don't tell anybody else this Reagan, but I'm going to miss you the most. My little girl has grown up so much," She hugged back finally letting the tears break through. "Oh, I almost forgot. I got you a little graduation gift in the back closet. Go ahead get it before you leave."

     You gave her a cheesy smile before running to your present. The last days of school always were sad, but this one felt more real. Your last year of high school, your last teenage years. It almost felt like that barrier that was blocking your view of adult life was finally coming down.

     Entering the closet, you were shocked to see another student in there. His airpods were blasting "Living Room Flow" by Jhene Aiko as he worked on a large canvas with multiple paints. He hummed to the song, picking up a bit of white paint to add to his art. Making your presence known, you knocked on the door which of course, did nothing due to his music.

     "I swear, niggas gon be deaf listening to their music like that," You rolled your eyes stepping in. You decided not to disturb his process and just search for the gift quietly. "Now, where would she put it..." You trailed off when you spotted light pink gift box perfectly propped behind the canvas the boy was working on. It just had to be in the most difficult spot.

     You approached the boy in attempt to grab the box, "Excuse me." The song was now on "Who Hurt You?" by Daniel Caesar as he rocked his head to the beat. Damn, he can't hear. You pondered for a moment, finally getting a closer look at him.

     His curly hair was pulled back in a messy bun revealing a fresh cut which you assume was for graduation. (I know y'all like dem dreadheads but FUCK EM👹) He had a scar on his left brow which left his brown skin a little bit lighter. His eyelashes were jealously long as he bit down on his plump lips to concentrate on his work. He looks familiar.

     He must've been too focused for him not noticing you standing behind him. "Change my approach no more loving these hoesss," He sung out loud. You laughed a bit at the sudden burst of lyrics. "You make me feeeeeeellll so primal and that's what I am. I'm just a m-AHH!" You tapped him on the shoulder interrupting him from his solo causing him to physically jump out his trance.

     You busted laughing struggle to catch your breath, "AHA sorry, I ain't think I would scare you that bad, pfft."

     Embarrassment flushing over him, he stood up straight, "Nah, nah you straight. I should've been paying attention. My fault"

     Lawwwdddd, his voice. You thought to yourself.

     "I just came to get my gift," You pointed towards the box still sitting behind the canvas, "I enjoyed the concert tho. It cool if I move it?"

     His eyes widen making you giggle a bit. He cleared his voice, "Ye- yea. I was finished anyways."

     You picked up the painting carefully and observed it for a bit. Now you weren't no artist, but just by sitting in Ms. Luke's class you could tell he was really talented. The lines were precise, and the colors went together perfectly.

     "You're an art student? Isn't it a lil late in the year to be submitting your profolio?"

     "Na, I just do this shit on the side. Ms. Luke lets me work back here whenever I'm free."

     "You're really good. You should consider taking this up professionally." You placed the painting on the drying rack giving him a smile.

     "Thanks, but I do basketball."

     Growing up in a small town, it was uncommon for you not to know someone. Especially being the cheer captain and the class president, most of the school knew your name without even talking to you. So, it was a shock to you when you couldn't tell who he was even though he looked familiar. But you just shook it off and assumed his was an underclassman.

     Now you finally put the pieces together. There was news about a new senior coming this semester, which was big news for a small school like yours. Everybody practically was raised together, everybody had their own cliques, friend groups, circles. Coming in as a senior, it would be hard to get adjusted to what everybody already knows.

     You didn't really pay no mind to the news though. You heard some talk here and there, but soon everybody was focused in on their senior activities. It sparked back up though, when the coach announced that he was joining the varsity basketball team.

     Although you weren't friends with them all (mainly due to their attitudes), you had a good sense of everybody on the basketball team. Especially since your boyfriend, Tyreon, was the captain. You remember Ty coming to you angry that a newbie was able to join the team so quick. He didn't even go through tryouts like the rest. Something about "his connections with the coach".

     You never really got a good look at him though except for quick glimpses on the court. Ty always got jealous whenever you paid attention to the other players. And he never seemed to be at any of the outings or team events. You think his name is... "Santana?"

     "Hm?" He replied back, a confused look on his face.

     "That's your name, right? Santana? Sorry, I was trying to see where I recognized you from. I don't know if you know me but I'm-"

     "Reagan," He cut you off. "You be on the sidelines cheering, you Ty girl." He seemed a little agitated mentioning Ty.

     "Sorry I ain realize it was you earlier. I didn't kno you could draw like this."

     "You need to stop apologizing. It's cool we ain neva talk before. Ion spect you to kno me anyway..."

     "Well... now that we have..." You held out your hand, "Don't be afraid to talk next time you see me." Thinking back on that, you probably will never see him again. You forgot this was the last time you had to step in this building.

     He looked down at you, looked back up, then around as if he was searching for something. You stood there. Did he just reject my handshake?

     You looked down confused at what he saw. A mix of paints was splattered over your shirt creating a ugly shade of green. "Damnnn... I was supposed to go out in this too," you said attempting to wipe off what you could with your hands.

     "Let me," Finding no rags he took off his apron and started to wipe you off, "My fault. You need me to pay for anything?"

     "Nahhh, don't worry bout it." You took the apron from his hands pointing to his art on the rack. "Now I can say its custom made by this underground basketball artist. Think it would sell for high?"

     He laughed at your attempt to make light of the situation. "I can't have you leaving like that tho," He reached into his bag and pulled out a jacket handing it to you.

      "Thank you, when you want me to give it bac-"

     "It's yours"

     "But-" You were cut off by your phone ringing.

     "YURRRR" Daysha yelled through the phone.

     "Damnn Day, you gon blow my ear off."

     "Myb pookie," Another voice laughed which you assumed was Chanelle. "Where you at girl? I thought we said meet at Nelly's car at 3:30"

     "My bad girl, I had to stop Ms. Luke's class one more time. Ty there too?"

     "Nah, I think he said sumn bout meeting Zion at the court" Nelly said causing you to let out a sigh. You were supposed to hang out with him today after school, but if he was with Zion there's no telling when he would be free.

     "Mmm ok. We still going to Trell's party together tomorrow tho, right?"

     "That depends if yo man and his boyfriend don't go together first." Nelly and Day laughed.

     You rolled your eyes, "Whateva, im bout to walk there now. Bye, love you." You hung up the phone and turned your attention back to Santana who was now working on getting the paint off the floor. "I gotta go, my friends waiting on me. Sor- I mean..." You winced at the word slipping out your mouth.

     He just laughed while shaking his head, "Bye Reagan."

           "Bye Santana."

🌙: 𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ???
        𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59K 55
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.