I'm Worthy

By lex-is-a-mess

You were brought in to replace Maddie while she was recording a movie will they keep you or will you leave? More

face claims and about u
first day - return of the candy apples
Day 2 and 3- return of the candy apples
competition - return of the candy apples
BROOKES TURNING POINT
NO ONE LIKES A BULLY
BROOKES BACK
MADDIES BACK!
THE RUNAWAY MOM
PAIGE IS OUT DUE TO FOOT SURGERY
MELISSA PLEADS THE 5TH
WAITING FOR THE JOFFERY
ABBYGEDDON
THE BATTLE BEGINS
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANCERS

JILL'S ON A RAMPAGE

388 7 0
By lex-is-a-mess

I woke up and started school in the kitchen while my mom made me and my sister waffles. After breakfast I go ready for dance.

Pyramid
"First Kendall you looked great in the group and won the duet, but your mother is way to needy. Moving on Nia once again I need to see energy. I need to see excitement. Next we have Brooke. You're back, but is Brooke really back. Moving on Paige. Great job doing the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all of your dancing. Moving up to the ladder. Chloe I expect more from you. Y/n same thing and great work in the duet. On the top of the pyramid.... MacKenzie. We will not be doing a group routine this week. Each and every dancer will be doing a solo. It's every man for themselves. This is your chance to shine.".

Solos

1 day till competition
Abby had to change the competition yesterday because it got canceled. We start getting ready to get on the bus and grab our things. On the bus me and kendall watch Aladdin.

Once we get to our hotel we change to go out to eat.

Out to eat

Seats

Kendall              Jill

     Me              Elizabeth

Chloe               Christi

Paige             Kelly

Nia             Holly

MacKenzie      Melissa

Brooke          Abby

When we order I get pasta

Day of competition
Once we get in we see we're dancing on a gym floor hopefully none of us fall.

This is the costumes my mom made

in the dressing room Abby had a problem with the costume Jill "made" for Kendall.

In interview
"Jill started cursing and yelling and throwing things. But the only thing I was thinking about is why she had a cowboy hat on."

Jill took Kendall and sat in the audience while we all did solos. After we all get done kendall comes out in a white crop top and shorts, and starts dancing her solo.

Awards
"In 5th place from the Abby lee dance company is Maddie, in 4th place also from aldc is Brooke, in 3rd place from aldc Chloe,in 2nd from aldc y/n, in 1st place overall Paige from aldc".

Dressing room
Once Paige came in we all ran to her and gave her a hug. I'm really happy for her because Paige was amazing I she really tried hard for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 211 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
39.1K 768 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...
15.7K 245 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
19.3K 582 29
Sabrina returns from her injury, will she stay for long or leave once things get hard again? -Book two of two- (Dance Videos included)