Austria-Hungary {CH}

By Rosie_Rosaline

── π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ── Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
πŸ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
β™‘
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE πŸŒ•
PART TWO πŸ‚πŸŒ”
PART THREE πŸπŸŒ’πŸ·
PART FOUR β—‡β€’ πŸŒ‘Β°.β€’β—‡
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
40.
𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲π“ͺ - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰π“ͺ𝓻𝔂
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
Frozen land

10.

330 15 1
By Rosie_Rosaline

"Na ne szarj, hogy ebbe jössz..." (Please, don't say that you really want to come in these clothes...) Said Budapest looking AH up and down.

AH instantly adjusted his darkgreen cotton jacket in embarrassment. He had a highwaisted black and greyish jeans and a white shirt on. Perfect for everyday life, but not for adventures in the forest.

"Well, I don't have anything else with me right now-"

Budapest furrowed his eyebrows and twisted his mouth to right as he was thinking of a solution. His clothes were too small for AH. Maybe he has some of Hungarian Kingdom's clothes , but they weren't big enough either...

"I think I have an oversize pulover. Come with me inside. Hé' Ungarischekürtőskalács rakodjál be a kocsiba!"
(Hungary [Budapest is using a nickname] , put the things in the car!) He shouted to Hungary, who just rolled his eyes and shook his head at the idiotic nickname, but started picking up the stuffs without a word.

Budapest smirked at AH, who lifted up his eyebrow.

"You know he will be your chief one day, right?" He asked him jokingly as they approached Budapest's room.

The capital muffled a laugh.

"Yea I know, but he is still just a teenager, he can't command me around. That means I can tease him without consequences."

"Hah, of course, but as soon as he can control you, you will be fucked up. He will prank you a lot, I'm sure." smiled AH.

Budapest shrugged and opened a white door which led into his bedroom.

"Then I will prank him back for sure! Nobody can dictate to me without my word in it!" He blurted out - maybe - with a bit too much fierceness in his voice.

As his own words echoed through his mind, he clapped his hand on his mouth.

Oh noo- he forgot for a moment that he was talking to Austria-Hungary.
Now that he had let the cat out of the bag, for sure he will be fucked up.

AH playfully put his hands on his waist.
He had known Budapest for a while now, and the very first thing he had learnt of the capital, that he was stubborn and wore his heart on his sleeve. He just couldn't ever be controlled fully, no matter what would AH or anybody do.

"Ó szóval így állunk! (ohh so thats how it is!) Then I'm more than certain you take MY commands like this, too!" Said AH while trying to keep fake serious tone and facial expression.

Budapest eyes widened in horror.

"N-no! I mean- I don't! Well oh, maybe sometimes but usually I don't! I would never, my Majesty!"  He tried to save himself.

AH laughed.

"Haha, I hope so!" He remarked and stepped in the bedroom.

But he wished he didn't....

Man, it was messy...

Like not a little messy, but very messy...

Cups and bottles are everywhere, random dirty socks here and there-

AH made a disgusted face.

"Budapest what the heck!" He shouted.

The capital grinned and put his hands behind his back while kicking an empty bottle under his bed.

" I- I swear it's not always like this! A few cities came over to drink and chat yesterday..." He said innocently.

AH kicked away a half cigarette box.

"I didn't want to do this but think I have no other option here. So Budapest, while I am looking for clothes you will tidy this room a bit!" He stated.

Budapest groanned.

"Na ne már! (Are you kidding right?) Biztos hogy nem, majd- mondjuk holnap vagy máskor. Nincs kedvem most... Legalább fél napig pakolnék!(I wont do it! Maybe tomorrow or some other time, but now for sure I wont do it!)"
He half joked, but AH didnt laugh just furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you don't want to do it, despite I clearly said you to do so? "

"Well-- yea..."

"Okay then!" He said, making Budapest step back in fear as soon as he realised what AH wanna do.

"Wait! We can discu-"

AH eyes shone up glowing gold and he smirked evilly.

"Budapest, I command you to tidy your room as long as I am searching for clothes!" He demanded.

Budapest straightened up himself like a soldier. His eyes became pure white and empty.
"Igenis!" (Yes, my Majesty!) He said blankly, and turned around to do his task obediently.

AH dusted his hands, like someone who did a great job and bent down to find a goodsize garment.

This is one of the perks to be a country. You can literally control your shires, cities and capital(s).
Nevertheless AH never really did this. He did it now, to prank Budapest but just because AH thought, the capital deserved it anyway. It was just an innocent command after all.
But most of the other countries thought otherwise. They took advantage of this, they were usually commanding around their cities like they are their slave.

In this state they could make them do whatever their country pleased. Even if it meant killing somebody or do other unthinkably horrible things...

No.

No, he would never do that to his cities. Just the mere thought made his stomach turn in disgust.

He almost made up his mind and commanded Budapest to stop, but in the end he tried to distract his thoughts from him and searched for a goddamn cloth that would fit him.

After a few minutes, he finally found a big pullover and a pair of long cargo pants.

'This will do it...' he thought and glanced back to see how Budapest was doing.

He almost brought out all of the bottles and cups from the room and set the things right.

AH smiled at this.

"What a rare moment - he is being industrious!" He remarked sarcastically.

"Budapest!"
The capital froze as he heard his name and looked back at AH.

"We can go now, you did a great job!" He said and snapped his finger, making Budapest flinch and break out of his trance.

The capital-city took a deep breath and blinked a few times, trying to understand where he was. Budapest rubbed his eyes, staring at the almost clean room with a slightly open mouth.

AH patiently waited for him to wake up and comprehend the situation he was in.
After a few seconds, it seemed everything clicked into the capital's mind, making him pout angrily and sending daggers at AH.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
They had been driving for a rough 20 minutes now.
Budapest was driving, next to him Hungary fast asleep, and on the backseat was sitting AH.
The capital gaze up into the rear-view mirror narrowing his eyes at AH resentfully.
AH closed his eyes, trying to keep his temper.
Budapest was doing this for 20 minutes now!

"Would you stop? It was just a little cleaning, thats all!"

The capital huffed and puffed.
"Why should I stop if I didnt even do anything! " he mumbled.

AH scoffed.

"What you didnt do? I see you have an edge on me!"

"No I dont! After all, you have the right to command your cities and shires around, dont you? Whatever that command be..." Spit out it Budapest with full of venom.

'Okay, thats it!' Thought AH in a sudden anger.

"You act like I made you build a piramid or run around the city without a stop!" He muttered loudly.

And after this, his last statement was, the one which maybe he should have thought through and maybe he should have never said.

"If I am the fucking badass, then am sure now, that Hungarian Kingdom had never commanded you around in your life, did he?" He almost yelled.

Budapest abruptly stopped the car, causing AH to bump his head at the ceiling of the car and making Hungary wake up.
The city turned back and glared at the shocked Monarchy.

"Yes. Yes, he did command me around...All the time. All the fucking time... And not just for cooking and sewing..." He said to AH. It could be seen that the capital have to press himself to say out each of the words.

AH's chest tightened.
'Ohh no, I should have known this. I am partly Kingdom, am I not...Then why havent I known this...'

"But I think you knew that. So congratulation, it hurt like hell, max point and level up for the perfect wisecrack.-- I thought you were different..." He breathed out and turned back to drive.

AH was loss of words. He felt a pang in his chest, his throat tightened and his mouth gone dry. As he was sitting still, his face became red in shame.
The air was suffocating, and heavy.
He lifted up his hand to fiddle with the neck of the pullover. As if it had the responsibility for making him breathless.

What had he done...

...

Hungary, stared at the two adult back and fort, trying to stick the pieces together, but to eventually fail.
However, the dead and tense silence of AH and Budapest made him frustrated and uptight too, so he clicked on the radio to make some distracting sound. Anything, just not listening to this uncomfortable silence.

'Jól kezdődik...' (it starts good, isnt it...) he rolled his eyes and looked out the window, watching the many trees of the forest passing by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
30.2K 824 18
This story beguins with three countries trapped with in a cell , their group gets larger little by little. During their time in this seemingly inesca...
2K 92 35
✨THIS BOOK IS MATURE✨❀️NOW YOU KNOW❀️ "I thought you would be good for me." "And I thought you would love me." "Well, then I guess we were both wron...
1K 63 8
"𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’…π’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’π’π’π’π’„π’† 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’ˆπ’π’ŠοΏ½...