Just My Luck (EXO, BTS, BTOB...

By lgfdani

BOOK 1 OF THE "JUST MY LUCK" SERIES! "Just my luck": an idiom often expressed when something bad happens. exa... More

Information
01 Change
02 School Trip!
03 School Trip Pt. 2!
04 Movie Night!
05 Loopy.
06 Evil
07 End of School Trip
09 The Truth
10 Marriage
11 Honeymoon Pt. 1
12 Honeymoon Pt. 2
13 Problems
14 "I'll reveal everything."
15 Just My Luck (Final)
Book 2!

08 Rumors

1.9K 65 9
By lgfdani

Sae Yeon POV

*knock knock*

"Come in," I said calmly as my mom saw me in my wedding dress. "You look beautiful," she said, "almost too beautiful for my son!" Mrs. Kim added. I quickly rose from my seat to greet her but she stopped me, "Please, I'm soon-to-be your mother-in-law," "Which makes me want to treat you with even more respect, ma'am." I said. She smiled, "Call me mom, I'll be there whenever you need me." I nodded, but I will never EVER call her mom. "Come out whenever, dear! Taehyung is outside waiting to see you." Mother said.

I sighed at the fact that my future husband who I don't even like is standing behind these curtains waiting to see the woman he doesn't love either. This whole marriage thing was so wrong. I opened the curtains to see him in his grey suit with a salmon tie, i bit my lips to hold in my laughter.

He looked like an old man, he scanned me and walked over to me, "Don't bite your lips because you love me." I pinched his arm and went back behind the curtains to change. When I came out, Taehyung wasn't there. In fact, nobody was there, so I went outside and stood there looking around. "I'm not familiar with this area at all..." I murmured to myself-- ow, the freak? I touched my head and felt egg shells, and I turned to where it was coming from. It was a group of girls I don't know...

"Slut"

"Whore"

"Why are you even here?"

"How could you leave Min Hyuk and be here?"

"What's that wedding dress for, brat?"

"Just try and get married in our sight, we won't let it go."

"Who do you think you are playing with people's hearts?!"

I don't know why but I stood there frozen while they threw stuff at me. The real me would totally flip them and do whatever I can do to bring them pain, but nothing in my body seemed to move a centimeter.

Cars were passing, the girls were still throwing, people staring, but then the throwing all stopped.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung blocking the hits, actually, no hits at all. Of course they wouldn't hit him. They all ran away and he smiled, but I wasn't in the mood for this sort of crap.

"You should thank me for saving you!" He said, what a joke.

I glared at him which surprised him, I threw all the gunk off of me and turned around to see Mother and Taehyung's mom there with a box of chocolates and flowers. They stood there with an open mouth, "W-We just went to get some stuff for you, but Taehyung went first to see you, but what happened?"

I felt embarrassed. Hearing that from the Kim Empire's CEO's wife was irritating and spiteful.

"I hate it..."

They looked at me again, "I hate it all. I hate this wedding, I hate this day, and everything that had to do with it. I'm done." I stopped by a shop to by a hoodie and pants and a face mask you wear when you're sick. I took the bus wearing this cheap, yet comfortable clothes when I saw Min Hyuk come in.

I tried to raise my mask higher hoping he wouldn't notice, but it didn't work. "S-Sae Yeon? Why are you wearing that?" He sat beside me and I leaned on his shoulder as I told him everything. When it stopped in front of my house, I saw Ashley outside. Min Hyuk stared at me, "Want me to follow you?" I nodded and we came outside to Ashley. "Sae Yeon! Where were you?! I haven't heard from you in a while! And what happened?"

I laughed, "Ashley, it's only been a day!" (SY: Sae Yeon MH: Min Hyuk A: Ashley)

A: "Well you usually talk to me everyday!"

MH: "Maybe she got tired of you."

Ashley slapped him on his arm.

MH: "Oh! That hurt so much!"

A: "Oh shut up, sissy! So what happened?!"

SY: "Min Hyuk, can you explain to her?"

He explained as I unlocked the gate doors to our house, "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! THAT ALIEN JERK, I KNEW WE SHOULD'VE NEVER EVER TRUSTED HIM. Not like I ever did in fact."

I smiled. "Forget about it... Maybe Mother will rethink this whole situation after seeing me like this. Excuse me, I'm gonna change, just make yourself at home."

They nodded and laid flat on the two couches.

"HEAVEN!" They said in unison.

Taehyung POV

Why is she mad? She can't possibly think this is my fault can she? I tried to save her, but the girls wouldn't throw anything anymore. I even made them run away! Shouldn't she be thankful? I saw Sae Yeon's mom apologizing to Mom for what Sae Yeon did, and I've got to admit, my heart felt guilty.

Taehyung's Mom POV

"I'm so sorry for my daughter's behavior, Mrs. Kim." She said, I smiled. "It's fine! I understand why she feels that way, I can't blame her, Mrs. Park."

She smiled, "Well... I'll be going now. Maybe we can finalize the bridal stuff tomorrow! I mean, the wedding is on Saturday and it's still Tuesday!"

I nodded, oh! "Wait! Mrs. Park! I was thinking of actually letting them live together starting tomorrow, so that they can even get the dress on their own. It's their wedding anyways."

Her eyes widened in happiness, "Oh, that would be great! Taehyung-ah! Don't worry too much about her, she doesn't hold grudges." Great, everything is going as planned.

-----Kim Empire's Estates-----

"Mom... is this the right thing to do?" Taehyung asked,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you hired those girls, so that I could save her... but now she threw a tantrum and even her mom apologized."

I looked at him and smiled, "If you weren't late, maybe she wouldn't have been hit. It's fine though, Momma had plan B, and it went as planned! It's fine, Taehyung, there was no lie involved or anything, so nothing to be guilty about. Once you gain her heart and her company, you won't have to worry about a thing! Get me a granddaughter while you're at it!"

He laughed and nodded and went to his room, "Remember! Tomorrow you'll be moving into the new house!"

"Ok!"

Sae Yeon POV

*ding dong ding dong*

"Probably Mom, could you get the door?" I said to Min Hyuk. He stood up and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?! Min Hyuk-ssi! Please leave right at this moment!"

What?! I ran to the door to stop him, "Mom! What are you doing?!"

"You're getting married, Sae Yeon! What are you doing still inviting boys over?!"

"It's not just any boys, it's Min Hyuk!"

"It doesn't matter, young lady! Why are you still here?!"

"Mom! And if I told you I liked him?! Would you still be chasing him away?!"

OW! My cheek was stinging, and I knew she slapped me, Ashley came to my aid, while Min Hyuk's eyes widened.

"Get out!" Mom yelled, and Min Hyuk left. "You're getting married on Saturday! You're getting your dress tomorrow! And you won't have time for him! Stop with your "liking" nonsense! This is love we're talking about!"

"So 'love' is now another term for business? Sorry, my mistake, I mean "cheating"! Because this whole marriage is just a beneficial thing for the Kim Empire, and soon, our empire will be gone! We won't have a company by next week, Mrs. Park!"

I stomped back to my room, Ashley followed. When I opened the door to my room, I saw 3-5 luggages lined up in front of the door. "I TIRED OF YOUR DAMN CRAP MOM!" I grabbed the luggage and threw it down the stairs.

"STOP IT, SAE YEON! FIRST, YOU CAUSE A SCENE IN FRONT OF MRS. KIM AND NOW THIS?!"

I clenched my fists, "You're telling me... that scene was my fault?!"

"WELL IT'S CERTAINLY NOT MINE, OR THE KIM FAMILY'S! NOW... GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE MOVING INTO YOUR NEW HOUSE TOMORROW WITH HIM."

"Are you-"

"SHUT UP, SAE YEON!"

My eyes widened, "Mom... you've changed." And I went back to my room.

Sae Yeon's Mom POV

"I'm sorry, Sae Yeon... I really am... I'm so sorry..."

Taehyung POV

I should tell them now...

GROUP CHAT: "Park Academy Boyz & Taehyung hahahahaah..."

(chimchim: Jimin, pinkie: Jim, rapmon: Rap Monster, swaggah: Suga, V-lien: Taehyung, cookie: Jungkook, Hoseokie: J-Hope)

chimchim: yoyoyo, alien is online!

v-lien: ayeeee

cookie: ah, hyung, where were you?

v-lien: home?

rapmon: that's not what he means! gosh, chimchim got no jams...

chimchim: STOP BRINGING THAT UP FROM THE PLANE!

swaggah: why haven't you been talking, alien?

v-lien: oh, well I've been meaning to tell you guys...

*typing... .... .... ...* "hehe, I'm gonna piss them off"

Hoseokie: WHAT'S TAKING HIM SO LONG?

v-lien: heuheueheu

pinkie: YAH! YOU TYPED FOR 5 MINUTES JUST TO TYPE THAT?!

v-lien: imgettingmarriedonsaturdaytofiancee

pinkie: oh ok

v-lien: you guys aren't mad?

cookie: nope

swaggah: nope

rapmon: no?

hoseokie: ah, i see!

chimchim: MAD?! IM FURIOUS! WHY HER? THAT RUDE- KOOKIE, YOU'RE NOT MAD? SHE SLAPPED YOU!

cookie: I don't hold grudges, Hyung ;)

chimchim: tch. where at alien?

v-lien: I'll text you guys the details later.

I turned my phone off to sleep.

-----Next Day------

"Son! Get up! It's 8:00am! Pick Sae Yeon up at 9:00 okay?" I nodded and she left.

I stood up and sighed, "This girl better feel grateful now. I never wake up before 10:00am."

I got dressed and got into my car to pick her up. When I got to her gates, I honked to let them know I'm here. Now that I think about it... I don't even have to be nice to her! She's the one that's never grateful for the things I do for her...

Sae Yeon POV

"I'll see you Saturday, baby girl." Father said as he kissed my forhead.

"Goodbye, father."

I saw Mother next to him, but I just walked past her. I saw the butler holding the door, "Thank you, Mr. Choi, before I leave, could you please do me one more favor?"

"I would be delighted. I'll get your bags for you."

"Thank you."

As I walked through the garden path to Taehyung's car, I saw Min Hyuk and Ashley. "Guys!" I waved to them and they waved back. I ran towards them and hugged them both. Ashley had a tear rolling down her cheek, "Ashley, I'm not leaving forever! You can still visit!" "Y-Yeah... but Min Hyuk.." I looked at him and he was looking at the floor. "N-No! What's wrong with him! He can still visit!" They both smiled and I saw Mr. Choi and some other maids taking my bags to the car. "I think I've got to go, maybe I'll host a housewarming party!" They smiled and nodded. I got to the car and was about to leave the gates until Min Hyuk came, "Oh, what's up?" "Can I get one last hug?" "Haha, you're such a little kid. Of course." I hugged him, and for some reason a tear rolled down my eye. "I know I won't be able to visit often... but we'll still keep in touch." I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 23 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
12.2K 513 5
"They say revenge is sweet... Well for me? It's simply a bullet in the head." Sam thinks there is something strange about the new kid. She couldn't e...
5.8K 346 31
Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are genuine.. It is a story about seven men...
18.4K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...