• Rosalie •

By Clvudii_jo

Rosalie's father always told her she could marry for love, but as her fathers health quickly declines Rosalie... More

Prologue
01 || Rosalie
02 || Niko
3 || Rosalie
4 || Rosalie
5 || Rosalie
7 || Rosalie
8 || Rosalie
9 || Rosalie
10 || Rosalie ⚡
11 || Niko ⚡
12 || Rosalie
13 || Rosalie

6 || Niko

6.3K 100 27
By Clvudii_jo

"Get off the rug, you dumbass! You're gonna get blood on it." Rosalie whisper- yells.

I walk over to the couch, wobbly and flop down into the seat next to her. I pull my shoes off and put my feet on Rosalie's lap. She looks at them disgusted.

I may have had a little to drink.

"Go clean yourself up. You're getting blood everywhere." She demands me, I think she has a permanent glare on her face because I haven't seen her without it.

Maybe.

I don't actually remember a lot right now.

"Yes, Ma'am." I say and stand up before falling right back on the couch. Rosalie groans before getting up.

She grabs my hands and pulls me up.

"God, why are you so heavy?" She mutters when we get to the stairs after a few minutes of struggling.

"Ya' know, I can do this on my own." I tell her and she chuckles and looks at me like I'm stupid.

I don't know why.

"You can't even stand up without falling over. There's literally no way you'd be able to make it up the stairs." She says. I frown in response.

She had to teach me how to go up the stairs because I forgot.

Once we finally get up the stairs, Rosalie pretty much drags me to my bathroom in my room. She pushes me onto my bed and starts digging through drawers.

"What are you doing?" I mutter.

She ignores me and keeps digging through the drawers until she finds the first-aid kit. She pulls me back up off the bad and drags me into the bathroom.

She hops up onto the counter and hesitantly spreads her legs to make room for me. I wobbly walk in between her legs. Almost falling over before she grabs my shoulders.

"You're a fucking idiot." She tells me. I stick my tongue out at her and she rolls her eyes.

"You're really pretty." I say and put my hands on her waist to steady myself. Her cheeks turn the slightest shade of red.

Haha. Big bad Rosalie is blushing.

She opens the first-aid kit and grabs the rubbing alcohol wipes. She rubs them on my cuts and I groan.

She puts band-aids on my cuts and then leaves. A few minutes later she comes back with an ice pack. She curses under her breath when she sees that I'm laying on the floor now.

"Put this on your eye." She throws the ice pack at my chest. I put it on my mouth and she rolls her eyes again. She bends down and takes the ice pack from me and puts it on my eye.

"We should go in the pool." I tell her.

"No."

"Yeah, let's go." I get up, almost falling over when I do. She shakes her head at me before saying that we're not going in the pool again.

Before she can protest again I pick her up like I'd pick up a child and she instinctively wraps her legs around my waist.

"Let go of me, man child." She demands and kicks me in the ass with her foot.

"Stop kicking me."

"I will, when you let me go."

"I will never let you go, baby."

She makes a disgusted noise and kicks me again. She takes an arm away from my neck and brings her hand down to my pocket and takes something out of it.

Before I can process what she took, a sharp pain in my shoulder makes me groan and almost drop her.

"What the fuck?" She says probably at the feeling of something hard under her ass.

Aka my dick.

"How the hell did that make you hard?" She asks sounding confused and I laugh. She looks at me with a weird look but doesn't say anything else.

"It felt good." I say and she looks at me confused. I shrug and walk down the stairs. Ignoring the fact that she just stabbed me in the shoulder with my own pocket knife.

Once we reach the back yard, Rosalie starts protesting again.

"Niko, set me down or I'll fucking slit your throat." She demands. I just smile and jump in the pool, she clings to my like a sloth.

"Asshole!" She shouts and I laugh.

"These were my favorite leggings, and they're my only pair so now you can buy me a new pair. They're a hundred dollars by the way." She says and my mouth drops. She laughs at my expression and my mouth drops even more.

"Did you just laugh?" I ask, shocked. She laughs again, a beautiful sound that makes me forget about everything else.

What the fuck am I saying?

"Don't act like that's so unusual." She frowns.

"But it is, I've never seen you laugh. Even with your family." I say and her smile turns into a glare.

"I laugh, you're just never around to see it. I laugh a lot, just not around you." She says with a harsh tone. I frown.

"Why?"

"Don't act like you don't know. You killed my mother for no fucking reason! She treated you like a son, she loved you and you killed her!" She shouts, her face turning red and her eyes becoming watery. I stare at her with confusion.

When the hell did I kill Martina.

I don't remember doing that.

"What the hell are you talking about? I would never hurt her. She was like a mother to me." I tell her and she chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"Don't do that. Don't try and lie. I know you killed her. My own father told me, and I'd believe him over you any day. No matter how much he sucks as a father, he wouldn't lie about that." She says and climbs the stairs out of the pool.

"I know yo-" She cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You don't know anything about me!" She shouts and slams the door shut behind her leaving me alone, confused, and feeling way more sober than I did a few minutes ago.

After a few minutes I climb out of the pool and go upstairs to shower. Rosalie isn't in my bed.

I check her room to see she isn't in there either. I check Gianina's room next, and sigh in relief when I see two lumps under the covers.

I go over to the bed and kiss Gianina on the forehead who snores softly and is cuddled up next to Rosalie.

I go to Elijah's room next. And of course, he's not asleep. He's on his tablet most likely watching YouTube videos. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey buddy." I say and sit down beside him on his bed.

"What are you doing up? It's almost eleven o'clock." I say and he giggles. I look at his tablet to see that he's watching cat videos.

"You can finish that video but after that you need to go to sleep, okay?" I tell him. He nods and goes back to watching the cat on the screen.

I kiss him on the forehead and get up.

"Goodnight, El."

"Goodnight, papa."

---
9 years ago.

TW!! RAPE

Rosalie's POV

There's three taps on my bedroom door and before I can even respond my papa walks in.

"Hey Rosie. I've gotta talk to you." He says and I nod. He never wants to talk to me so I don't know why he wants to now.

Mamma always said that he never had time to talk, but I know the truth and it's okay.

I get it, I wouldn't want to talk to me either.

"You're mom is dead." He says, cutting right to the chase. My heart drops and my eyes instantly begin watering.

"How? How did she die?" I ask, trying to blink back the tears.

How does he not even look bothered? She was his wife, I know they didn't really love each other but they still spent years of their lives together.

Did that mean nothing to him?

"She was killed."

"By who?"

"Niko Petrov."

No. That's not possible. Niko loved Mamma and she loved him. He was like a son to her. He wouldn't hurt her, would he?

I shake my head repeatedly, refusing to belive any of this.

"I understand you loved her, but you can't cry, dear. We're the most powerful mafia in the country. We can't show weakness." My papa says and I fight the urge to talk back.

My mamma just died and I'm not allowed to cry? Crying isn't weakness, mamma always told me it was powerful.

A sob escapes my throat and I flinch, knowing what's coming if I don't get my emotions under control.

"Rosalie, stop." Papa demands, not sounding the least bit sympathetic.

Another sob escapes my throat and before I can apologize he pushes me onto my back and pulls my pants down taking my panties with them.

"No! Don't do this, please!" I shout.

I scream. I scream so many times. But nobody ever comes. Nobody ever does.

---

Word count: 1528

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 571 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
11.3M 250K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
67.1K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
2.4K 108 16
Andrei Novikov is the new head of the Novikov Bratva. Indifferent, unflappable, and cold, Andrei is as stoic as he is lethal, as strategic as he is b...