Jason McCann's Mate

By the_love_she_has

Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing... More

Jason McCann's Mate
Cassie*
Jason
Meet for the first time
what to do
what she doesn't know
CONFUSED
CHARACTERS & DESCRIPTIONS
Explanation
Date night pt.1
Date Night pt.2
Unknown secrets

soooooo sorry :(

509 4 0
By the_love_she_has

Hi everyone

Sorry that I have not updated a new chapter in a while,I will be publishing one soon.

I have not been able to get on because of finals and I needed to stay focused but as soon ad I am done I will start again.

I thank everyone that has understands, and be patient.over the summer I should new able topside chapters.

If you have Any question  you can PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank and see you guys and girls soon with lots of love

YOURS TRULY.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 429 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
18.4K 670 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...