Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb

147 3 0
By Teary_Skies

CW: Feminization

Etihw held up the frilly garment with two hands and waved it teasingly. Their devil counterpart stared incredulously at it. "I am not wearing that," he snapped.

"But it'd be so cute, and we'd be matching." The god said. 

Their Devil counterpart scowled at them, apprehension and disgust evident on his sharp facial features. His long hair seemed to bristle at their persistence on the topic. "You have to be kidding me."

Etihw frowned for a moment, looking towards their lover and then the black skirt of the maid dress and back again. The delicate frills at the end of it waved gently with the subtle breeze wafting in from the open window. "Don't be such a wet blanket!" they exclaimed in exasperation.

"I am not being a wet blanket."

"Then put it on," they suggested simply.

The Devil sighed and looked over Eti's outfit. They were dressed in a white and gray suit, its coat tail flaring out behind them gently. "Why do you get to wear the butler suit," he grumbled.

"Because."

"Because, what?"

"I wanted to."

"How is that a good reason?" Kcalb shouted.

"Would you just put the maid dress on?" they snapped, waving the delicate dress at him once again. 

"It's unbecoming!" he boomed.

For a brief moment, Eti sulked; lowering their head and frowning at the ground. Kcalb watched them, immediately feeling guilty for the way her reacted. His self-reproach evaded him as he watched a cocky smile play across their soft lips. "I'll just have to get Wodahs then," they mused, sighing. 

Kcalb blinked at the God's words. "H-hold on, now," he began warily. 

"No, it's okay Kcalb," Eti interrupted. "If you won't do it for me, perhaps you'll find it within yourself to do it for him."

The Devil's face scrunched up, revealing a complicated array of emotions. "Etihw-" he tried to stammer.

They were already turning for the door out of Kcalb's sleeping chambers, huffing in a deep breath for a loud shout. His heart nearly leapt from his as he realized they were serious. "Woda- Ah!" Eti's shout was abruptly cut in half as the Devil covered their mouth with his large hands.

"Okay, okay," he grumbled. Eti gave him a sly grin. "I'll do it."

They jumped happily with their success, pushing the frilly black dress into his hands. Kcalb Kcalb groaned before relenting, turning away from Eti to change. He felt his cheeks redden considerably as he slid off his cloak and black dress suit, revealing pale skin to the God's hungry gaze. His tongue held back a disgruntled quip as he pulled the delicate maid dress up his legs and over his hips. The soft material draped over him, clinging gently to his waist. 

"I feel embarrassed," he announced, feeling his cheeks burn red as he looked the maid dress his body now adorned up and down.

Eti smirked at his back, appreciating the way the fabric clung to his gentle curves. He truly had the perfect feminine air when he wore something so delicate. "I like it," they told him honestly. 

Kcalb huffed a sigh and glanced over his shoulder, mentally refusing to turn to face them fully. "Are you happy?" he asked, meeting their black eyes. Eti's gaze seemed to scan him over, and over with excitement.

"Why wouldn't I be?" they countered, making a motion with one of their hands for the Devil to turn for them. 

Rolling his piercing white eyes, Kcalb turned fully. The chest of the garment lay flat against his pectoral muscles, the frills at the hem making him feel silly. Kcalb's ears burned with his cheeks, but even though he could only feel shame, his God drank in his feminine beauty with love and admiration. 

Etihe drew themselves closer, their hands wrapping around his waist to pull Kcalb ear They rested their head on his shoulder. "You're so lovely," they told him warmly. 

"Stop, your embarrassing," he told them, turning his head to hide his face. Their compliment made his stomach swim with butterflies. "This dress is ghastly."

Etihw only hummed in response, admiring his feminine attire. After a few moments they finally responded, "it looks good on you, though."

"I don't think so."

Eti chuckled softly, nuzzling their face closer to his chest lovingly. "You look good as a girl."

Kcalb scowled again. "I'm not a girl, though."

"With all the trouble you give me," the God teased, "you make for a very convincing one." They pulled their face away from his chest and tried to meet his eyes. With his face turned at the angle it was, they could only see one eye and his red cheek. The embarrassment he felt however, only excited Eti more.

Kcalb kept his gaze skyward, avoiding his lover's lingering eye. He could feel their hands begin to play with the fabric on his waist, thumbing the apron attached to the soft skirt. He felt himself involuntarily gulp as his nerves swarmed his head. "D-don't we have an event to go to?" he changed the subject. 

Etihw sighed and rolled their eyes. "The party isn't for a while yet," they tell him matter-of-factly, "there's tons of time for me to admire you and the cute dress you're in."

Kcalb stifled a groan as his face flushed at their straight forward nature. The god clinging to him smirked before reaching up a hand and grabbing their Devil's chin and pulling his face closer to theirs. The eye contact sent him stumbling over his voice, and his mouth poured out numerous syllables that didn't make any sense. Desire burned in their dark eyes as they watched Kcalb stammer and panic.

Finally they added, "and, to ravish you completely." Standing on the tips of their toes, they placed their lips gently onto their lovers'. Eti could feel thei timid Devil shaking from the kiss alone, unsteady hands wrapping around around their waist. They smiled into the kiss for a singular moment before working their lips against his skillfully. Kcalb whimpered, his hands holding onto the God tighter. 

Gently and subtly, Eti brought out a frilly head dress from a back pocket of their suit pants before placing it in front of his long horns. As soon as he felt the head band slip into place he dropped the God's weight and pulled away from their smirking lips. 

"What the heck?" Etihw asked, feigning innocence as easy as they breathed. 

The Devil glared as he pulled the frilled lace off his head, his fluffy white hair puffing back up as he did. "I am not adding this on!"

Eti huffed. "It's cute!"

Kcalb looked at the girly headband, scrutinizing his lover's tastes. "You wear it then!" he shot back. 

"Oh. My. Me." They sighed, exasperated by Kcalb's unwillingness. "Your outfit requires it!" the God declared.

He glanced at them again, considering the idea. Maybe, he was overreacting. In a way, the maid dress felt rather comfortable and free. He hated that he didn't absolutely hate it, but he couldn't deny that it wasn't truly that bad. Nonetheless, he was a grown man! Even having an inkling of a feeling that he wanted to oblige to Etihw's wishes and wear the headband was an embarrassing disgrace. His face flushed again as his thoughts of realization dawned on him. Etihw gave him a pleading look.

"Fine," he relented, sliding the frilly head piece back in place. 

"Wahoo!" the God cheeredin victory, causing Kcalb to roll his silver eyes. 

They pulled in close again, inspecting the beautifully crafted dress and the way it perfectly clung to fit him. The lacey, black frills atop his head stood out against his white hair, only adding to his cute charm. Eti circled around him like a shark, smirking at the way his eyes cautiously followed them. 

Kcalb's ass stuck out prominently with how the waist was cinched, taunting the God. Unable to resist temptation, they reached out and cupped his ass cheek, smirking. They held eye contact brazenly as they groped, their husband's face flushing red once more. Kcalb stifled a soft whine, and at the slight noise, Eti worked their hand against him more. They relished the feeling of the silky fabric sliding between their hand and his bare skin. 

"E-Eti, uhm," Kcalb stammered. He was blushing harder than he had been.

Etihw squeezed a last time before circling two slender fingers teasingly on his behind. "You okay?" they asked sultrily, checking in on their lover.

His breathing had already grown heavier. He was so nervous all he could do was nod shakily, his lips pressing into a thin line as if to stifle any potential noises that could escape him. This was humiliating. 

Eti dropped their hand and stepped away from, making their way to face him again. Kcalb shuffled with them, keeping his back to them. The god raised an eyebrowat the action, cuckling in amusement. "What's wrong?" they asked.

"N-nothing!" Kcalb exclaimed, his eyes desperately scanning his sleeping quarters as if to escape. 

"Turn around then?" they suggested calmly. Both of them stood still for a moment. 

"N-no," he stammered, refusing.

Eti shrugged carelessly. "Okay, well," they began, closing their eyes and lifting their head, "I guess I'll just leave you to your own devices."

"Ah, wait," Kcalb stammered. The God peeked ne eye open expectantly. He was looking over his shoulder at them, a deep desire lingering in his silver eyes.

"What is it, love?" they asked, anticipating his following response.

"Well, I, uh..." 

Eti admired how cute he looked stammering over himself. "Spit it out," they prompted gently.

He huffed a reluctant sigh, before turning to face them. Etihw studied the front of his dress, their eyes lingering on the tent pitched in his skirt. They chuckled at his situation. 

"I barely touched you," they said pointedly. 

Somehow, his face darkened an even richer colour of red that stained even his ears. "I don't know why," he said sheepishly. 

The God smirked. "Could it maybe be that you're enjoying being in this dress?"

Kcalb opened his mouth to protest but his lover brushed their slender fingers over his clothed erection teasingly. His breath caught in his throat and he bit his tongue as his entire body seemed to roll with pleasure. The Devil had seldom ever felt pleasure to this extent.

Etihw caught up on the response easily, palming his cock through his skirt with more vigour. His hands clenched and a small moan escaped his tightly pressed lips.

"You even sound like a woman," they mused teasingly.

Their gentle words only seemed to awaken more of his desires, his arousal only deepening. His lips quivered and another soft moan pried itself from his soft lips. His head tilted forward from the pleasure, forehead resting on Eti's. The gesture made the God feel warm, pushing them to continue. Warmth from Kcalb's sex made the cloth feel damp and it rubbed against his sensitive skin even more, eliciting more moans from him. Eti nudged their head up to get access to his lips, engulfing them in their own. The kiss was gentle, yet exploring and passionate. They grazed their teeth carefully along his bottom lip. Kcalb felt his very being melt into Eti. He was truly putty in their hands, and he couldn't help but love it. Their ever lingering touch on his clothed shaft dwindled for a moment as they dipped beneath the flowy skirt. 

His moans hitched in his throat as one barrier dropped between Etihw's touch and his erection. The God pushed against him softly, forcing him back a few steps, their lips never once parting. His legs bumped into his closed coffin bed, causing him to topple backwards, landing atop it. Eti managed to stay balanced, cradling the back of Kcalb's neck with their free hand while they deepened the kiss. He Hungrily kissed back, and felt his lover chuckle at his lustful display, working their soft lips back against his.

Their touch on him felt electric, and his body shook in response, desire rippling through his very core. Eti slipped their hand below his boxers and released his aching erection from its confines. It sprung free and their delicate, pale fingers toyed with the tip, rubbing the Devil's eager precum  into their deliberate movements. Kcalb moaned desperately into the kiss, their teasing touches making his mind reel with the pleasure. Their God broke away from his lips, staring intently as his face contorted in pleasure.

"You're wet just like a woman too," they told him. 

Kcalb whimpered, tryin desperately to hide his face in shame.

"Do you like it when I treat you like a girl?"

He felt his cheeks burn as he nodded his head honestly. Etihw smirked at his shameless display before drawing their lips to his red tinted ears.  "Good girl," they drawled, chuckling softly as he whined from the God's voice alone. Eti felt drunk with power and lust, kissing the tip of his sensitive ear. Kcalb shuddered and moaned bucking his hips up into their hand as they bit on his ear lobe gently.

His moans became shorter and quicker as his gut toiled in pleasure. A knot tightened itself deep within him, threatening to uncoil itself rapidly. The Devil wrapped his arms tightly around the sender waist of his lover. They chuckled warmly at his neediness, moving their gentle movements ever so slightly faster to allow him closer to the brink. 

His hands clung to the fabric on their waist, fingers desperately digging in. Etihw drew their hand away quickly, forcing Kcalb away from his climax. He groaned, shaft twitching lustfully. They caressed his face warmly before pecking his lips. "If you want to act like a desperate whore, you'l cum like one too," they informed him, tone firm. They stood over him, straightening their back before oulling their suit pants down to their ankles. A large black strap, tucked against Etihw's leg was pulled into position, captivating all of the Devil's attention. His gaze was a mixture of fear and anticipation as his lover threatened to tarnish his pride even further. 

They knelt beside him, guiding him into rolling over so his ass was postured in the air towards them. They caressed his ass through the fabric of the skirt, groping him as their other hand trailed fingers up his thigh. Kcalb moaned softly at their touch, his skin shivering as they slowly rode up his skirt. The cool air hit his thighs as Eti pinned his dress to the flat of his back. They pulled his boxers down to his knees, before groping his bare ass. His cute hole just barely visible between the firm mounds his lover massaged tenderly. Sweet moans worked its way around the room like a musical chorus as Etihw dipped their fingers down and poked gently at his sex. 

They probed at his hole, pushing past his tight seal slowly. His whole body quivered from the sensation as they toyed with him. Moans escaped his pretty lips as Etihw added another finger, stretching him out tenderly. He could feel his lust slowly spiraling into a deep desperation, his arousal dripping with precum as he waited for Etihw to ruin him. 

His hole ached by the time his lover deemed him ready. They had three fingers deep within him, his hole quivering around them. The squelching noise sucking them even deeper. His mouth was dry from the endless stream of moans escaping his lips, the only thing dampening his tongue, a small stream of saliva dribbling from the corner of his mouth down to the cured wood of his casket. 

Etihw swiftly removed their fingers, replacing their thickness with the tip of their strap. They pushed in slowly, pressing a loving hand on his back to keep them both steady. A deep squelching noise accompanied his desperate moans, as they pushed into him fully. Kcalb pushed his hips back onto them shamefully, succumbing to his own desperation as they moved with him in a steady pace. His hips hit his coffin repeatedly as they thrusted into him, the cool wood refreshing against his tingling skin. The God's hands moved to his hips, grasping onto the gentle curves as they quickened their pace. Kcalb gasped, hands grasping at the smooth surface. 

"M-more, p-please! Give me more!" he choked out, moans turning into desperate gasps. 

Etihw obliged, ramming into him harder. The rhythmic slapping of skin filled the large room. Kcalb writhed from the pleasure, hips unable to keep pace with Etihw's erratic thrusts. They leaned down over him, mouth close to his sensitive ear. "Who's a good girl?" they teased.

Kcalb felt his sex clench around their lover's cock as they forced themselves in even deeper. His answer came out as a squeak, just barely breaking out past his load moans. "M-me! I am!" He felt his face flush again as his words caused Etihw's hips to slam into his rear faster. His cock leaked with precum and his stomach coiled tightly from the pleasure he was embraced with. 

His desperate pleas and moans grew ever louder as Eti forced his body into the side of his casket repeatedly. Pleasure wound in him until his mind blanked, the pressure in his stomach snapping loose before he could gather himself. A thick, hot stream of his own seed shot from his cock, coating the side of his bed. His voice echoed Eti's name like a prayer, and they forced him to ride out his high all the way through. 

His moans finally quieted and his lover pulled away. Kcalb's legs shook for a moment before he crumpled to his knees. They helped steady him before pulling him into a loving embrace. Their gentle coos made his heart melt as he ever so slowly regained composure. There was a long silence before he could say anything, his head tilting up to his God.

"Never again," he stated firmly. Etihw only laughed heartily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
1.2K 10 26
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!] [FREQUENT UPDATES] [PARTS 1-9] - RELATIONSHIP HEADCANONS/SCENARIOS - SFW HEADCANONS - NSFW HEADCANONS - SFW ABCS - NSFW ABC...
13K 139 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader
59.9K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...