My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 75: Monday

353 4 0
By celeb_stories123

Monday
Y/n POV:
After school I headed up to the coffee shop that I work at to put in my two weeks notice. I knew I would be in Atlanta to film Spider-Man so I wouldn't be able to commit to my job there. I walked in and saw one of my usually coworkers named Isabella. "Hey Bells." I greeted and she smiled at me. I looked over to her right and there was a kid I hadn't seen before. He was blonde with shaggy hair and brown eyes. He must have been new.

"Hey y/n. This is one of the new trainees, Victor." Isabella acquainted the two of us.

"It's nice to meet you victor." I said with a friendly smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." He replied.

"So no offense but why are you here? I didn't see you on the schedule for today..." Isabella commented.

"Oh yeah I'm not working today. I came to turn in my two weeks notice because I'm moving to Atlanta for the summer." I explained.

"Wow Atlanta. What for?" She questioned.

"I got cast in a movie." I commented and her face lit up.

"That's so cool!" She exclaimed and i smiled.

"What movie." Victor questioned.

"It's a marvel movie. It's going to be a new Spider-Man film." I explained.

"Cool." Victor nodded. I went behind the counter and into the back. I went into the owner's office to see he wasn't there, he was never really there. I left the note of my two weeks on his desk and returned back to the front of the coffee shop.

"Do you want anything?" Isabella questioned.

"Yeah." I laughed. "I'm just going to check with Tom to see if he wants anything."

"Oh I almost forgot about Tom. Are you guys going to do long distance then?" Isabella questioned. I sent a quick text to a Tom before responding.

"Actually he got cast as Spider-Man." I smiled thinking about how I'm so proud of him.

"Oh yeah I saw that guy on the internet. He's super jacked." Victor commented and Isabella nodded.

"Y/n lucked out." Isabella smiled. I laughed as Tom replied back to me. I read over the text before ordering.

"Can I just get a strawberry banana smoothie?" I asked and Isabella nodded ringing it up. I swiped my card and Victor began making the drink.

"So I'm assuming Tom didn't want anything." Isabella teased remembering every time he came into the shop just getting a water.

"Nope." I replied. "He said he already just drank a protein shake because he's going to the gym."

"That sounds like him." Isabella laughed. Victor finished making my drink and handed it to me.

"Thank you guys!" I waved walking out of the cafe. I decided to take a little stroll down the sidewalk, taking sips of my smoothie as I went along.

"Y/n?" I heard someone question from behind me. I couldn't quite make out the voice so I turned around seeing one of Tom's soccer friends. I had never really talked to him but I remember him sitting at my old lunch table.

"Oh hey..." I replied trying not to use his name because I literally didn't know it.

"It's John." He explained and I nodded.

"Oh right. Hey John." I responded trying not to seem awkward even though the conversation totally was.

"I saw you got casted in that marvel movie." He mentioned and I nodded.

"Yeah it's a pretty great opportunity." I smiled.

"Yeah it's great." He agreed. "Do you by any chance know if your movie needs extras in it."

"I'm not sure." I replied. "I'm assuming the casting directors are going to be handling that."

"Oh yeah right, that makes sense." He laughed. "I almost forgot it was like a super big and professional company."

"Yeah." I awkwardly laughed. "Why do you ask though?"

"Oh well my girlfriend got a part in it. She's playing one of the students that does the morning announcements and she wants me to go to Atlanta with her but I figured I would at least try to get a job down there." He explained.

"Yeah that makes sense." I agreed.

"I'll probably have better luck getting a job at a restaurant near where the movie is filming." John shrugged.

"Probably. Marvel always has its own agenda." I teased. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking... who is your girlfriend?"

"Oh well it's kind of complicated. I mean I consider her my girlfriend but she considers me more of a sneaky link." He shrugged.

"That's weird." I replied being brutally honest.

"It's okay though because shes really hot." He nodded.

"Okay, who is it?" I repeated my original questioned.

"Oh her name is Zendaya." He explained and my eyes bulged out of my head.

"Zendaya ended up still being casted in the movie?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" He questioned.

"She want to be Tom's love interest first." I explained.

"She didn't even tell me that." John shook his head.

"Do you know she's like basically in love with him too?" I asked continuing to stir the pot.

"What do you mean?" John questioned.

"She's been in love with him since the beginning of this soccer season." I explained.

"That's why she never wanted to go public with our relationship I guess." He frowned.

"Yeah I wouldn't move to Atlanta for her." I mentioned and he nodded.

"Thanks for telling me all of this y/n." He praised.

"Yeah it's no problem. It's probably better if you know all of that now." I explained.

"I'll talk to her about everything." John shared scratching the back of his head.

"Good luck." I smiled.

"Hey would you by any chance like to go to a party tomorrow night?" He questioned. "Just as a way of me thanking you?"

"Sorry I don't really like drinking." I commented.

"Oh don't worry. No beer. Just music and a fun time." He shared.

"Maybe. Is Tom invited?" I asked.

"Oh yeah totally he can come if he wants to." John nodded. "I just know he's busy with going to the gym all of the time."

"Yeah." I laughed. "I think it would be good for him to get out though. Especially if he's getting out and not drinking."

"Great so I'll see you guys there then?" John questioned and I nodded.

"See you around John." I commented walking back to my car. I rang Tom on the phone to tell him the news about Zendaya.

"Hey what's up baby?" Tom asked seeming out of breath.

"Are you still at the gym?" I questioned.

"Of course. I'm on mile 6." Tom explained.

"Weirdo." I teased. "Okay anyways I just got news from your friend John that Zendaya got a part in the movie still."

"What, how?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. But there's more. I guess John was her little side piece and he was about to move to Atlanta for her. He didn't even know that she has a major thing for you and that's probably the reason she auditioned for the film in the first place." I gossiped.

"Wow." Tom laughed.

"Yeah, super crazy." I explained. "Also he invited us to a party tomorrow. One without drinks."

"That's no fun." Tom replied on the other side of the phone.

"I thought it would be fun for us!" I defended myself.

"It could be I guess." Tom commented seeming less than enthusiastic.

"I was excited." I frowned even if he couldn't see my face.

"Sorry baby. I'm excited too, as long as you'll dress up in one of your pretty dresses." Tom teased over the phone.

"You want me wearing a pretty dress in front of all of your guy friends?" I asked.

"Of course." Tom scoffed on the other side of the phone. "I want to show my beautiful girl off to all of my friends. And they will be thinking like oh my god she's so pretty and she looks so good, too bad she's with Tom."

"Are you using me to boost your ego?" I asked.

"Who ego?" Tom questioned. "Oh my god guess what."

"What?" I replied.

"I just hit mile 7. Im incredible." Tom commented.

"That's the ego im talking about." I explained.

"But you still love me right?" Tom asked.

"Just finish your little run. I'll see you when you get back." I explained.

"You still love me right?" Tom questioned repeating what he had asked previously.

"Of course I do Tom." I finally responded.

"Okay thats good because I really love you." Tom praised.

"You're so romantic when you are at the gym." I joked.

"You should come with me. How about you come with me on Wednesday." Tom offered.

"Okay sure, fine." I replied.

"Okay great. I love you beautiful girl. I'll see you at home." Tom explained.

"I love you too Tommy." I replied hanging up the phone. I drove home and took a shower before getting on comfy clothes and sitting on the touch downstairs. Sam joined me in the living room and we were watching TV together as Tom walked in.

"Hey Sam. Hey babe." Tom greeted placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Where is my kiss?" Sam questioned and I laughed.

"Sam you seriously need to get a girlfriend." Tom scolded walking out of the room.

"He's so annoying." Sam explained shaking his head.

"He does kind of bring up a good point. I mean Sam you're a nice guy and you aren't ugly." I hinted.

"Girls don't really float my boat." Sam sighed and i got up off the couch.

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!" I exclaimed.

"Would you keep your voice down, only Winston knows." Sam replied.

"Aww that's so cute." I praised.

"Yeah but I'm not ready to come out yet." Sam nodded.

"That's okay but when you are ready, your brothers and parents aren't going to love you any less." I explained.

"I know that." Sam shrugged. "I just don't want things to change."

"Things will change." I explained but Sam frowned. "But for the better. You will be much happier."

"Thank you y/n." Sam praised. After a few minutes tom came downstairs. His hair was wet from the shower and he was wearing black sweatpants. "Don't you own shirts?"

"Out Sam." Tom explained.

"I was here before you." Sam scoffed.

"And now you can go upstairs." Tom replied laying down next to me. Sam shook his head before making his way upstairs.

"Did you have fun at the gym?" I questioned with a smile resting upon my face.

"I did but I missed you." Tom shrugged.

"You missed me? But I called you on the phone." I shared.

"I know. I cant help it." Tom pouted.

"Well that's okay. I'm going with you to the gym on Wednesday so you won't have to miss me because I'll be with you." I explained and Tom smiled.

"I'm very excited." Tom mentioned, sitting up to lay a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Your lips are chapped!" I commented.

"I'm sorry." Tom laughed. "I'll go grab some chapstick." He got up and left the room. He came back a few seconds later with chapstick. He sat down next to me and opened the chapstick. "Do duck lips."

"Duck lips? Why are you trying to put the chapstick on me when you need it?" I joked.

"Cause if I put it on your lips first then I can kiss you to get it on mine." Tom smiled. I reluctantly did duck lips as Tom gently applied the chapstick onto my lips. It was very funny watching how focused he was. When he was done he put the cap back on the chapstick before bringing his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. As we pulled away he sucked on my bottom lip slightly. "Mmm... tastes like cherry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc