(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 20 - Healing

604 34 1
By coolinliltree

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"How did this happen?" I asked Taylin as Dejah cleaned up her wound. She had a deep slice on her side.

She shrugged. " I got into it with my dad. Nun new."

"Is that where that cut on your cheek came from that one time?" She nodded.

I sighed. Dejah finished off her bandages and was properly cleaning up around her area.

" Thanks."

" I can see i'm going to get a lot of practice on you with my degree." Dejah rolled her eyes.

It grew silent for a moment until I spoke. " Why didn't you tell me?"

" Yeah cause it's normal to tell your girlfriend they in a fucked up family gang." She said sarcastically brushing me off and heading towards the door.

" So what? You're just going to come in here bleeding with gifts and then fucking leave?!" I followed her.

She sighed and turned towards me. "Would you like to come with me?"

" How did you even get in here?" I was so confused on how she comes and goes as she pleases on campus and doesn't even go here.

" Let's just say-"

" Bruh no Taylin. Ain't no more  'Lets just say'. Tell me every fucking thing now. I'm tired of this bullshit!"

She sighed again but this time deeper. As in defeat. " If you come with me... I'll tell you everything else you want to know."

" Taylin, I don't have time-"

She came closer to me. " I promise." She made intense eye contact with me then rested her head on mine since she was taller than me. We stood like that for a couple seconds.

God I've missed her. Her scent itself was just breathtaking. Even after everything that happened over the last few days... I knew I could be safe with her. That might sound delusional but she would have never let anything happen to me purposely. And my stubborn ass is at fault too for going outside as a woman alone at 2 in the morning. Cause that was smart.

She gently pulled me in for a very soft kiss. " Please?" She whispered.

I looked back at Dejah who had just walked back in the room and seemed to had been standing there for a few seconds.

" Girl go and be safe! Taylin if you don't come back with her this time imma do wayyyyy more than just that cut on your side."

" I gotchu, yes ma'am." She held her hands in the air.

——

" What are we doing? It's coldd." I whined. She took me to a different building and was walking me up the back stairs towards outside.

" We almost there love." We approached a door which she had the key for and lead to a rooftop. She took off her high quality hoodie and gave it to me. It was warm and smelled just like her. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the other side of rooftop where we was high up enough to see the city all around. It was so pretty and peaceful.

" Oh wow."

" Nice right? Look it's a full moon." She pointed to it as it glowed bright and pretty.  She sat down and invited me to sit with her. I ended up laying on her and we sat there in the moment for a while.

" My Dad had yelled at me for something stupid as a kid and I remember crying about it in my room then my mom came in and hugged me then she took me here and it happened to be a full moon that night. So everytime I'd be sad or something with my Dad happened she would take me here. We'd just sit here for hours or have ice cream and do paintings at night. My momwas a dancer too as a kid so we'd be up here twirling and shit."

The picture on her wall...

" You never told me what happened to her...?"

Her slight smile instantly faded and she let out a deep sigh staring into a distance. " I killed her."

My face shot quickly to look at her in confusion. " Huh?"

She looked down for a moment and started telling me the story from when she was a kid. When she finally finished she had a small tear rolling down her one of her cheeks that she instantly wiped away so I wouldn't see it. Even though I did already.

" You didn't kill her... You was trying to protect her."

" Not what my Dad tells me. I know i didn't. I just miss her. She was the only person besides Armoni who made my life seem 'normal'. My mom accepted me for me and actually cared about me. She would do anything for me even if that meant going behind my Dads back... which now I understand why she had too."

" Why?"

She hesitated and looked up and me before slowly starting to answer. I can clearly tell opening up for her is really difficult.

She told me what happened when she went to come get and explained exactly what happened with her people.

" Wait a minute... you just gave me a lot at one time" I spoke after she told me everything.

" Exactly what the fuck I said."

" What your grandad did was fucked! He sold off his daughter!"

"Also why she had to sneak around so much and try to keep me from him. My mom side lost the bet and she was the price. She tried to keep me from all of this while growing up. My dad fucking hated me especially since his fucked up ass sperm didn't know how to pick a damn gender. He hated me up until I accidentally shot her... then he just hated me a little less and taught me to run the Mafia next."

" And Skylars a twin... that makes y'all-"

" Second cousins. Told you I never trusted her."

" You think she knew about all of this?"

" How could she not?"

" If they're your second cousins... why they our age?"

" Cause Antonio was hoeing. Fucking around with young women whose of course gonna fuck a older man with money to have his kids and stay in his life forever. She got lucky with damn twins. See his sperm picked between male and female the RIGHT way dammit!" She said making us laughing at the last part.

" Girll stop!"

" I'm for real! My shit said technical difficulties." We were dying of laughter.

" Yo shit said malfunctioning!" I pitched in.

" WOWWWWW!! and it'll still put yo ass in yo place. Don't do that." She joked.

I just kept my mouth shut on that part and smiled.

Intimacy.  A feeling of being close, and emotionally connected and supported. Sitting on the rooftop, Full moon, Laughing while still clearing up our misunderstandings and just being there together. Intimacy. Exactly something I love and crave.

" Seriously though, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth, for not protecting you when you needed me, for pushing you away, for being selfish, for telling you to leave in the first place. I'm so fucking sorry. Im just so used to being being by myself and not expecting someone other than Armoni to actually care me and what I do. Im so used to not experiencing love and I didn't expect to fall in love with you... I panicked. And nun of that is an excuse either I just- I don't expect you to be with me right now or anymore really ... I'm just really glad that I get to tell you all of this though."

Did she just say she fell in love with me? I was shook for a moment and she pulled me in and hugged me. Resting her head in the crook of my neck. Her scent instantly filled my nose. She has such Dark femininity energy and that's exactly what she smelled like. It's so addicting. 

I could sit here all day with her laying on me under the moon. The only thing you could hear was the little motion of cars and a slight breeze in the air. It was so peaceful.

She eventually pulled away and made intense eye contact with me, pulling me into a deep slow kiss. A thousand sparks flew within my body. As if I was feeling each and every nerve jump from excitement. She put her hands around my waist as they roamed my hips and lower back. Her scent alone gets me soaked easily.

As much as I love this, I still have to put myself first. I pulled away slowly looking up to her. "I love you but I think I just need a little bit of space... Time to process everything."

Her face didn't show it but I can tell from her eyes that her heart just cracked.

She stuttered a little bit. " Uh- yeah- okay... yeah. That's fair." She put her hands in pockets quickly and looked around. " We should uh... get you back. It's getting late out here..."  I nodded.

——

The ride back was kind of silently. Just the sound of cars and the radio. I was tired of it and wanted to break it.

" You didn't tell me one thing though" I spoke.

" What's that?"

" How are you able to come in and out of campus so easily? That shouldn't be legal."

She chuckled a little. " My Dad puts A LOT of money into this school and many other things in Florida. You know as a coverup for all the other shit and I was once enrolled in here for like a week just about two years ago. Plus, I do what I want." She smirked making me smile.

——

𝗔/𝗡

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 10.1K 31
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...
1.8K 20 7
What the fuck!" I slowly walk backwards, bumping into something stern. As I turn around I lock eyes with a beautiful woman wearing a Beige pants sui...
2.4K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
2.7K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself๐Ÿคญ(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...