Ghosts vs Demons

By kbran12

I'm writing this because I was so sick and tired of waiting on a crossover between Danny Phantom and Hazbin H... More

The Ghost Girl goes to Hell
The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon
The Human Guest and The Defeat of Sir Pentious
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 1
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 2
Dance of The Ghost Girl - Part 1
Dance of the Ghost Girl - Part 2
Kill the Bully!
Daphney's Voice of Family Murder
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 2 - Song
Daphney vs Verosika
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 1
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 2

The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 1 - You Will Remember Bonetown!

432 13 0
By kbran12

Daphney flew everyone out of Loo Loo Land after Fizz tries to destroy them.

Octavia: "So, what is it like to be a Ghost, isn't it?"

Stolas: "And she really is half-Ghost, Blitzy. I'm impressed you have found a new employee at I.M.P."

Daphney: "Hey, come on! I am hero after all."

Octavia: "I am a huge fan by the way."

Daphney: "Oh, it's very nice to meet one of my biggest fans."

Moxxie: "Can we please go home now?"

Millie: "Let's stop at a diner or something, I'm starvin'."

Blitzo: "Well, I know a great place."

The next day...

Daphney was doing yoga.

Daphney: "Okay, let's get started."

Daphney: " That's it, legs. That's it."

Daphney: "Much better."

Daphney: "This feels so nice."

Daphney: "Good lord, this is just amazing."

She begins reading and drinking some water.

Daphney: "I wonder if the others are—"

Someone barged in.

Vaggie: "Daphney, you have a—whoa."

Daphney: "Don't you guys ever knock first?"

Vaggie: "Sorry, it's just that someone is here to see you, Daphney."

Daphney: "Who?"

Vaggie: "Well...it's...someone you already know."

Daphney: "Send em in."

Vaggie: "She said you can come in."

But to Daphney's shock...

...it was Loona.

Daphney: "Loona? What're you doing here?"

Loona: "We have a problem. Blitzo is challenging his ex-girlfriend and...I have someone who I'm trying to impress!"

Daphney: "Who is his ex-girlfriend?"

Loona: "Verosika Mayday."

Daphney: "I've heard about her. I think she's a Succubus and a pop star."

Loona: "Yeah, but it gets worse. She has it out for you, Daphney."

Daphney: "Fine."

She transforms and Carrie's Loona all the way there.

Later at I.M.P headquarters...

Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is a weasel with drawings on papers. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen.

Blitzo: "Alright, shut your assholes! Heres how were gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients."

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitza, Loona, Millie, Moxxie, and Daphney standing together. A bunch of Imps and clients surround them with bags of money.

Blitzo: "We portal up."

Blitzo drawing snaps his fingers. The I.M.P. figures fall down.

Blitzo: "We have our fun murder time as per usual."

The I.M.P drawings kill off Human drawings with guns.

Blitzo: "We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe."

The Human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads
S.S. Cum Gutter.

Blitza: We push said canoe into some water.

Blitzo's drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.

Blitzo: "We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it!"

Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.

Blitzo: "They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet.

The I.M.P drawings cheer, the Loona figure wears a party hat, and the Daphney figure was dancing.

Blitzo: "We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..."

The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting.

Blitzo: "Do you have any questions? *throws pointer stick through a window."

Moxxie: "Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?"

Blitza: *Walks over to Moxxie* "That wasn't a question."

Moxxie: "That wasn't a plan."

Blitzo: *Puts a hand around Moxxie* "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. Its not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs."

Moxxie: "A what now?"

Blitzo: "I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you *Begins poking Moxxie in the chest* talentless baby puss troll."

Millie: "Do you have a human disguise?"

Loona: "Yeah. Don't you?"

The imps nervously look at each other, eyes side to side.
Loona: "You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time without Human disguises?!"

Moxxie: "Why aren't you yelling at Daphney?!"

Loona: "Because she's half-Human! She doesn't need one!"

Daphney: "Fax."

Blitzo: "Okay, new plan!"

Blitzo quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel.

It shows Loona surrounded by Humans with hearts around them.

Blitzo: "Loonie and Daphney will help lure the humans to us, and well take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?"

Millie: "Flawless logic."

Moxxie: "I think youre missing the biggest issue, sir.
Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We arent just going up to massacre!"

Blitzo: "I got that covered, Mox."

Later, Blitzo puts up a ratty flyer reading Spring Break Victim, 50% Off! with drawings of Blitzo, a dead victim and horses. Blitzo walks to Moxxie.

Blitzo: "Now... we wait."

Moxxie: "Sir... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammar flyer!"

Moxxie and Blitzo look to see Demons lining up, including Travis, looking at the flyer. Blitzo grins smugly and elbows Moxie. Blitzo strolls toward the other Demons.

Blitzo: "Now, whos first?"

Blitza: "Now, whos first?"

Daphney: *About to say something*

Moxxie: "Not a word, Tennyson."
Daphney: "Okay."

The scene cuts to a beach in the Human World.
People happily walk around, relax and talk. Blitzo Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Daphney got ready.

Daphney: "Haven't been to the beach in a long time."

Blitza: "Now, remember, we cant be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off'em. You got the list, Loonie?"

Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.

Loona: "Got it."

Loona stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a human version of herself. The imps stare in shock.

Daphney: "Loona, you look great, it suits you!"

Blitzo: "Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look down right awful!"

Loona glares at Blitzo.

Daphney spots Verosika, Vortex and her Posse.

Blitzo: "I am so proud. Daphney, you're up!"

Daphney: "You got it."

Daphney transforms and began scouting the area.

Daphney: "Okay, there's no cops around. And you're good to go, Loona."

She spotted Verosika and her crew there. While she was keeping a lookout, two men spots Daphney flying around. The Ghost Girl now has a feeling of being watched. A blue beam fires at her and she managed to dodge it!

There was the Guys in White!

Daphney: "You guys again!? How did you even find me!?"

Operative K: "Are you kidding? We were just vacationing and then we came across you."

Operative O: "And now, I think we should do a little reunion. We've been looking' everywhere for ya, Ghost Girl."

Daphney: "Great."

She dodges the beams and started fires Ecto Blasts below their feet and sent them flying. They were knocked out and she realizes something.

Daphney: "That was too easy."

???: "Still got it, don't ya?"

She quickly turns around to see who it was...

Ember McLain!

Ember: "It's been awhile, Dipstick. Where have you been all this time?"

Daphney: "Ember!? Why're you here!?"

Ember: "I heard that Verosika Mayday was here...so I decided to crash the party and use my own music."

Verosika was starting her concert.

Verosika:

Daphney was grossed out by her music, which leads to Ember kicking Verosika aside.

Verosika: "You fucking bitch!"

Ember: "Hello, Humans! Are you ready to get crazy!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 6
Huge and I mean HUGE differences from the other story this one is mine the opening is a bit similar, but the events and everything are different. The...
29.8K 448 23
Danny has gotten stronger after saving his cousin. So now, he has told the truth of peeping on women to get himself suspended to make up for what he...
15.4K 636 13
Danny Phantom meets the Dc universe. I red waaaay too many fics about this and love them all. wanted to try my hand at writing some myself. Chapter 1...
31.8K 833 19
(OC! Kevin Phantom x Ghost/Gothic Harem!) Summary: Kevin didn't had a good life after he'd gained his ghost powers. He was abused, neglected, belittl...