Patriarch's Growth Plan

Autorstwa Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... Więcej

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

28-29

90 3 0
Autorstwa Spinfoxie

Chapter 28

    Weapons that have been used for a long time by magic spells or magic spells, weapons used in serial killings, and weapons that have been forged through a terrible process are collectively called spell tools.

    In addition to the above-mentioned naturally formed spells, very few sorcerers with forging talents can actively reproduce their own spells on objects and artificially make spells.

    This not only requires a lot of mana, but also a medium that can carry mana and spells. Among them, the best and the only medium that can carry 100% spell power and spells is called Sky Crystal.

    Kamo waved her hand slightly, and the ice blue crystal ball floated above her palm. The reason why Baiyan, the spell tool that Wu gave her, could withstand the attacks of three super-level spell spirits, was because there were no lower limit spells engraved on it and Wu's massive spell power.

    There are very few magicians with forging talents, and the magic formulas with protection ability are even rarer. Therefore, magic equipment with protective ability has always been hard to find.

    But talismans and incantation tools are different, talismans are made by relying on mysterious talismans to carry the spell power.

    Although the consumption is fast, the cost is not high, as long as the power of the Talisman Mantra is sufficient, it can be mass-produced.

    So it is conceivable how fanatical it would be if ordinary people and wealthy people knew about the existence of the protective talisman.

    Xia Youjie on the other side was also studying spell tools.

    The sky crystal infused with mantra will flow like living water, which is very difficult to shape.

    The more the amount, the more difficult it is to control. It is a test of the fine control of the spell power. If you are not careful, the direction of the spell power input is chaotic and it will shatter.

    And it is even more difficult to keep the mark on it, because the spell power that was punched into the sky crystal will dissipate it.

    He had to figure out the entire spell circuit of the spell spirit used for marking first. Then when entering the mantra into the sky crystal, it will be imprinted or re-engraved. Anyway, it is necessary to completely let it form a mantra circuit in the sky crystal, and there is no mistake at all.

    However, he also had new inspiration for the use of his own spells, so he can find time to study it after finishing this.

    In short, this needs to be practiced first, so Xia Youjie divided the sky crystal into four, kept the three first, and then used the last one to practice when the mission was free.

    "Mr. Xia You, is this the legendary 1g100 million crystal stone?" Izumi Kondo, the assistant supervisor who was driving, couldn't help asking.

    It was the first time I realized that I suddenly held several billion Xia Youjie in my hand: "Probably."

    Izumi Kondo said cautiously, "Can I touch it?"

    Xia Youjie handed the things over with a blank expression, "Please." Kondo Izumi touched     it

    with his hand cautiously, and immediately retracted it, smiling excitedly, "I've touched one of the most expensive things in the world."

Embarrassed, he said, "Mr. Xia You, I just laughed at you."

    "It's nothing..." Xia Youjie joked kindly: "I just found out that I was holding such an expensive thing so casually. If I knew it was so valuable, how could I?" I also have to buy a safe to put it in.”

    “It’s safer to put it on Mr. Xia You’s body than any other safe…” Izumi Kondo explained with a smile, “You don’t know this is normal, usually the junior college students have to be in the third grade Only then can I learn the history of magic tools. There are very few skyspar mines in China, and it is very difficult to mine them, so the price is very high. Speaking of which, half of the skyspar mines in Japan belong to the Gojo family. Because they have six eyes, they can easily Discovered mineral veins."

    Good guy, Xia Youjie once again deeply realized how rich his little partner is.

    "So Mr. Xia You is going to forge spell tools?" Kondo Izumi asked with some admiration.

    Because the two friends can easily do it, Xia Youjie, who knows nothing about the difficulty of forging magic tools, said with a relaxed posture: "Probably yes."

    If the magic power circuit can be successfully formed in the sky crystal, that The mark can last at least a hundred years.

    Xia Youjie's practice raced against the clock, and Kamo Ryu's defensive version of the Yan Zou Talisman was also in full swing, and both of them managed to finish it before Nitro's birthday.

    The four of them also came to Akihabara with cosplay equipment as promised.

    They discussed many times about which characters they wanted to cosplay in this comic exhibition, and the last four people all chose the most interesting plan.

    After getting off the Shinkansen, a few people went to the nearest hotel and opened two rooms to change clothes.

    Wearing an orange wig, forehead protector, and purple contact lenses, Pei Enwu, who was wearing a red cloud robe with a black background, came out quickly.

    On the side, wearing a red wig, green colored contact lenses, and a full set of cosplay costumes, Gaara is putting blood into a prop gourd, so that the gourd can be manipulated to float up to reduce the load.

    On the other side, Orihime Inoue, wearing long orange fake hair and a pair of blue hairpins pinned to her ears, and wearing a white shirt and gray pleated skirt school uniform for convenience, is drawing the word love on her forehead with lipstick.

    At this time, he was wearing a red and white peaked cap with contrasting colors, a white T-blue jacket, black shorts, and strict fingerless gloves.

    But not to mention that Xiao Zhijie, who will never be recognized as a cosplayer, finally appeared.

    When Pei Enwu saw him, he immediately got excited, and waved at me.

    I love Luoluo took out a basketball-sized Pikachu from the space, Pei Enwu took the golden retriever mouse and put it in Xiao Zhijie's hands, solemnly said: "Hold your Pikachu, Xiao Zhi."

    Xiao Zhijie: "... He calmly held Pikachu with one hand, took out a bottle of black nail polish from his pocket , and said, "Come here, Payne, your nails are faded, and it's     time

    to repaint them.

    "

laughing out loud.

    Although there is no connection between the roles of the four cosers. Even the two boys were so sloppy that they didn't even put on makeup, but their appearance was really extraordinary. As soon as they entered the comic exhibition center, they immediately attracted a lot of attention.

    Finally, two girls pushed each other and came over to take a photo, "Hello, can I take a photo with you?"

    Pei Enwu complacently glanced at Xiao Zhijie, who was ignored by no one, and walked over with a smile, "Yes."

    Someone started the conversation, and a few girls came up to me and shyly said to Luolue: " Can I take a photo with you, please?"

    I love Luo Lue's hospitality, "Okay."

    "So handsome and beautiful!" The girls screamed softly.

    There are also many boys asking for a photo with Inoue Orihime Glass.

    Finally, a girl approached Xiao Zhijie, who was not interested, and said, "Handsome, are you out to play with friends?"

    Xiao Zhijie raised Pikachu and said with a smile, "I'm a coser, a grown-up version of Xiao Zhi, Do you want to take a photo?"

    The girl's pupils trembled instantly, and she was so dizzy that she took a photo with this handsome man.

    A few people took a group photo for a while, then refused to open and prepared to go to the comic exhibition.

    As expected of Akihabara's winter comic exhibition, the scale is very large. After a few people played in a circle, night had already quietly fallen outside the venue.

    Gojo Satoru threw away the Kunai bought at the comic exhibition, and asked naturally: "Jie, where should we go for dinner tonight?"

    Xia Youjie looked at Pikachu, who had been held in his hand all afternoon, and said, "I booked a western restaurant, let's go first. Go back to the hotel and change clothes before going there."

    The cleaning aunt who opened the door and went in to clean up immediately looked at the clean and tidy room and was puzzled, why did the changed clothes and bags disappear out of thin air?

    Kamo Ryu, who has hidden his achievements and fame, is already sitting in the restaurant and looking at the menu.

    After ordering, she silently took out three exquisitely packaged gift boxes from the space and put them on the table, and said with a smile: "Happy birthday to Niuzi——" The two DKs on the opposite side

    took out two small fireworks from their pockets, bang- It opened with a sound, and then said in unison: "Happy birthday——"

    Jiarui Nizi's fingers on the water glass curled up involuntarily, and a mist floated in front of her eyes. She held the water glass tightly to blink away the water vapor in her eyes, and raised the corners of her lips and said: "Thanks."

    "I also made the mark I mentioned before." Xia Youjie took out a small gift box from his pocket, opened it and put it on the table. On the red velvet lining, there were three gift boxes of different shapes. earrings.

    "Considering that portability will not affect daily life, I finally chose earrings and added some accessories. If you don't like the style and accessories, you can change them." As he said, he picked up the diamond earrings and handed them to Wu, the amethyst

    earrings Hand it to Nitro, and the last gold earring to Wei Wei.

    All three are very satisfied.

    Nitro looked at the amethyst earrings in his hand, and said with emotion: "Xia You tastes good, we can go shopping together next time. You don't need to wear women's clothes.

    " He said enthusiastically: "Speaking of which, how do you get your ears pierced? Just go through it?" "

    You want to wear it yourself." Xia Youjie affirmed: "Just go through it, and then let the nitrous cure it." Just one click."

    Then the two melee mages who didn't have pierced ears directly picked up the earrings and prepared to wear them.

    "Wait—" Xia Youjie stretched out his hand to stop him and said, "Let me help you, if you don't find a good place to sleep, you may be crushed." The two

    stopped and waited for him.

    He picked up the diamond earrings and quickly put them into Wujo's earlobe, and then plugged the back earplugs, "Glass throw him a healing spell." "It's

    too fast!" Gojo Wu complained: "You really helped Shall I look at the location?"

    It's not for you, Nitro raised his hand to heal his ear with a deep expression.

    Xia Youjie picked up the gold earring and leaned over it.

    Kamo slightly raised her hand and brushed her hair behind her ear, exposing her entire left ear. The earlobe was pinched, and she looked up.

    Xia Youjie smiled and said, "Is it on the left?"

    "Well——" As soon as she finished speaking, the earrings were put on, and the reversal operation subconsciously operated without feeling any pain.

    Then Xia Youjie looked at Nitro.

    Nitzi has already put on the earrings, and is looking at the front camera as a mirror, "No need, I have pierced ears. Xiayou, which amethyst store you bought is very beautiful, let's go shopping together next time."

    By the way, buy another pair.

    Xia Youjie replied: "It's Shi Luo O Qi."

    Gojo Satoru also took out four thin square objects from his pocket and handed them to Kamo Ryu, "I made that spell-carrying tool."

    Kamo Ryu picked it up Looking at the golden square, it is a very small and thin MP3 player. There are four colors: white, black, gold, and wine red. Satoru probably got one for each of them. If you feel carefully, you can find the faint magic power circuit in the small electronic device.

    Only Wu can do such a delicate operation, she must be at least as big as a brick to make a carrier.

    Gojo Satoru explained: "100% can't be helped, it can probably carry 98%. The energy storage has also been strengthened as much as possible, and the loop playback can be played for about a month, and then I need to ask the singer to re-record it." No way, it's not his

    own For the technique, you can only turn a corner and use the spell pattern to preserve the spell power in the voice as much as possible. Or the diva is too weak to reproduce her own spells.

    Kamo slightly: "Very powerful." Wasn't this lifelike in Versailles?

    She put away the MP3, tried to control her facial expression and said: "Tomorrow I will contact Sister Song Ji. Can Wujo get another carrier that can be mass-produced? The effect doesn't have to be so good, can it?" Gojo Wujo raised his chin and said

    proudly : "It's easy."

    Seeing that they were celebrating, the waiter quickly and thoughtfully stepped forward to replace the tableware that was stained with ribbons, and then began to serve meals one after another.

    It would be too late to take the Shinkansen after dinner, Xia Youjie suggested: "I put a sign at the entrance of the High School, after I go out, I will use the magic spell to open any door and go back directly." "Okay!"? 3

    … …

Chapter 29

    A few people came to the hidden corner, Kamo slightly took out the folding sleeve to open the hidden buff, Xia Youjie released the magic spirit to open any door, and the group immediately returned to the high school.

    Fortunately, Angeji and Mingming also happened to have no missions the next day. Several people met at the training ground, just in time to train together.

    Kamo looked for a handbag and put the MP3 in it, handed it over with both hands, and said solemnly, "I'm sorry, senpai.

    " She is not surprised by the curse pattern, but this vehicle is too small! Is this the difference in human beings?

    She admitted that Six Eyes is very powerful, "I have tried it during this period and found that many scriptures are also very effective, and this time I will record them all at once."

    After handing over the magic tools, several people began to train.

    After the sister exchange competition, the first and second graders not only got closer, but also had a deeper understanding of each other's strengths.

    Mingming also brought her a group of new partners, the strongest raven in the corvid family.

    Kamo watched them thoughtfully, and suggested, "Why don't we warm up in a simulated battle?"

    Several people looked over with interest.

    Kamo started to improve the rules, saying: "Use this wooden stake as a base, and freely attack and defend. The time limit is one hour. How about the team that occupies the base at the end? One team for boys and one team for girls." Gojo Satoru was the first to respond

    . He said: "Interesting!"

    Xia Youjie also nodded and said: "Very interesting rules."

    Diva and Mingming also looked eager to try.

    Nitro also calmly said OK.

    Xia Youjie pondered for a moment, and added: "Our training is still aimed at improving strength efficiently. I have an idea, how about adding some rules? I only put two curse spirits. If you are enlightened, you can only use physical skills. How about using 5000cc of blood?"

    Gojo Wujo, who has been working hard to strengthen physical skills for a long time, said, "No problem!"

    Kamo thought the idea was great, and nodded in agreement.

    The battle was about to start, and the two DKs quickly occupied the base first.

    The JKs were not discouraged either, and scattered to prepare to attack. Kamo raised his hand and put on the blood armor protection for the three teammates, including the raven of Senior Mingming.

    Then she directly stepped forward with a flying kick to stop Gojo Satoru who was attacking Sister Mingming, Gojo Satoru raised his hand to block, and the two immediately began to fight in close quarters.

    Xia Youjie also raised his hand and released two curse spirits, allowing them to meet the singer and Mingming who were attacking from both sides.

    The Wutiaowu became more and more frightened as he beat him, the good guy Alue and the little fairy beat people faster and more painfully than Jie!

    Kamo pushed for no time to react, and the battle between the two unknowingly got farther and farther away from the base.

    She raised her leg and kicked sideways while Wu raised his hand to block, and directly condensed the remaining blood into blood ropes, tied him up, and then handed him over to Nitzi, who approached tacitly, "Glass has taken a fancy to him." Wu only used physical

    skills Without surgery, it would be impossible to break free from the blood rope she specially made for him for a while.

    Gojo Satoru: "??"

    Xia Youjie: "!!"

    Kamo, who was so powerful and powerful, moved his wrist slightly, and looked up at the stunned Xia Youjie in front of the base.

    Taking out a lollipop and putting it into his mouth, he said calmly, "My body fat percentage is only 9." Wujo Wu, who has

    already started physical training and fully understands what this number means: "!!"

    Wujo Wu fell into a trap Self-doubt, unable to accept that my physical skills turned out to be the only weak chicken in the class who is better than the nanny!

    Xia Youjie over there was also in shock, he was still very confident in his physical skills.

    Never thought that Lue's physical skills were on par with his! This shock did not realize that the two senior sisters over there had divided their duties to restrain the curse spirit from approaching the unguarded base.

    The first game ended with the girl team winning, and the JKs clapped each other excitedly.

    The two DKs who were still in shock began to dislike each other.

    Xia Youjie: "Wu is too weak, he was tied up so soon."

    Wutiao Wu: "Jie is not much better, he didn't realize that he was stolen by Diva Mingming and the others!"

    But there is a saying that the defense of a base is really fun.

    A few people decided to draw lots to decide a new group to continue to the next round, and happily decided that this would be their regular entertainment program at the Tokyo school.

    After Glass's birthday, Gojo Satoru's birthday will arrive in a blink of an eye.

    In 2005, December 7th was an ordinary water day. There were even missions in the morning, Gojo Satoru went to Hokkaido, Kamo went to Nara, and Xia Youjie even went to Okinawa.

    It is very likely that the southeast and northwest will not meet today after they are separated.

    Kamo took out the two commuter equipment bags from the space and handed them over.

    Gojo Satoru, who had been looking forward to his birthday since before going to bed last night, lost his temper immediately when he saw that several people were going to the school gate and there was no movement.     He grabbed the bag, opened the back seat of the auxiliary supervisor with a stinky face, sat in and closed the car door very hard, and said loudly

    : "Drive!"

I forgot, I stopped the car at the mission site, said my farewell to Wu Yunchanglong, and then added: "Happy birthday, Mr. Gojo!

    " Confided to him dissatisfied: "You all know that today is my birthday and they didn't respond at all! Isn't it too much!"

    The "they" here refer to Miss Kamo and Mr. Xia You, right? Kondo Izumi quickly smoothed things over and said: "I just saw Supervisor Inoue, and they are also in a hurry to do the task. I think they will congratulate Mr. Gojo on his birthday after completing the task." Gojo Wu said quietly: "We go to Hokkaido, they

    go One from Okinawa is going to Nara."

    Izumi Kondo: "..." He should call Ms. Kamo later to send this ancestor away.

    Wujo Wujo rushed into the Shinkansen.

    Kamoro, who was waiting at the airport on the other side, also received a call from Supervisor Kondo. After she listened quietly, she thanked softly, "Okay, sorry for your trouble." After hanging up the phone, she hesitated and said, "Did we joke too much?

    " Passed?"

    Xia Youjie, who happened to be at the same airport, smiled and said, "Wuwu will be more pleasantly surprised when he sees us at night."

    Kamolue: "..." Wait, Jie, Wuwu won't let you on your birthday It's been good.

    Sure enough, after the two of them got rid of the curse spirit, they met through the any door, and then returned to Gaozhuan to take the glass, and then went through the any door to Xia Youjie's mark point in Hokkaido.

    When the three of them suddenly appeared in front of Wujo Wujo to wish him a happy birthday, he was very pleasantly surprised, rushed over and started pulling hair with Xia Youjie.

    The two JKs watched as usual, "..."

    Nitro: "There is a dessert station named M over there."

    Kamo immediately said: "Let's go buy some French fries!"

    The two DKs finally had enough, and they Back hooked shoulders. Then it was very natural to grab French fries with the JKs who finally got in line.

    Two JKs: "..."

    Forget it, don't bother with them.

    This time for Gojo Wu's birthday, Xia Youjie directly booked a KTV box, preparing to take the young master who can't eat the fireworks to experience the fireworks of ordinary people.

    The three people who had never been to this kind of place were directly on the top, and the four people came out of the box only after singing in the dark and at the top of their lungs.

    When I woke up the next morning, both DKs became sexy smokers. Then they found out that the two JKs had already recovered their voices with the inversion technique.

    The DKs looked at Wudi's nanny tacitly, and Nitzi raised his hand to heal them.

    "Ahem——" Gojo Satoru, who was revived with full blood, suggested lying on the desk: "Shall we go to KTV again today?"

    Is this not enough? Xia Youjie couldn't laugh or cry, he asked the girls for their opinions with his eyes.

    The JKs said it was all right, so they went to KTV that night.

    As Gojo Satoru's birthday passed, the winter vacation came quietly.

    Unlike the skyrocketing amount of spells during the summer vacation, the amount of spells during the New Year is below the average. Even the high school of conjuration that employs child labor gave the students a holiday to go home for reunion.

    Xia Youjie wanted to go home to reunite with his parents, so Gojo Satoru and Kamo Ryu would naturally have to go home too. But as an orphan, the family becomes homeless.

    Kamo sent out an invitation: "Come to my house to celebrate the New Year."

    Jia Ruozi was a little moved, but still held back, and said calmly: "No, I'm still convenient at school."

    Although the students are on vacation, but the spell The conjurer is open all year round, and injured conjurers will continue to be sent to her infirmary to wait for her treatment.

    Kamo knew this too, and he didn't force it, but said, "Let's just say on the day of the day, I'll come to pick you up from school in the afternoon on the day of the day." Kamoru's face was a little moved, and before he could speak, he was hugged suddenly

    .

    Kamo took two steps forward, hugged the person, then backed away, pretending to be calm and said: "It's an agreement, I'll pick you up for the New Year's Eve." The

    two DKs silently read the posts of the JKs, feeling unbearably itchy rubbed up.

    Gojo Gojo confidently opened his arms and said, "I want to hug you too!"

    Xia Youjie also looked over pretending not to care.

    "Wu, remind you again, your house is next door to mine, and we will go back by car together later."

    Kamo was a little speechless, this is the kind of kid that other people have and I want to have. But he still stepped forward and gave him a gentle hug, and was hugged very hard by the bear.

    Because of the height difference, Kamorui, whose whole body was buried in his chest muscles: "..."

    Wujo actually has chest muscles. She was a little embarrassed, and raised her hand to pat Wu's back to remind him, "Wu—"

    Wujo Wuyi didn't agree. She let go of her hand.

    Xia Youjie at the side slowly bent down, and said very naturally: "Is this a parting ceremony before the winter vacation? I also want to—" Kamolue: "..." She reached out and hugged the second one

    very

    numbly kid. Because Jie was very considerate of the height difference and bent down, Kamo put his arms around his shoulders easily.

    Then she felt the back waist being gently embraced, and the person was pushed forward, her chin rested on his shoulder naturally, the young man couldn't help laughing, his chest vibrated, and the bangs on his forehead were soft brushed her cheek.

    Her face suddenly turned red, and she subconsciously pushed the person away.

    Xia Youjie let go of his hand easily, and smiled at her very naturally.

    Kamo slightly felt that the atmosphere suddenly became a little strange, and subconsciously prepared to withdraw. He grabbed Wu's sleeve and walked towards Kobayashi's car without looking back, "Let's go first." Gojo

    Wujo who was being led forward He grabbed the little hand holding the sleeve with his backhand, and slipped into the interlocking fingers with an unquestionable attitude, and then he turned his head expressionlessly.

    Xia Youjie looked at this scene and raised an eyebrow at him.

    After witnessing the whole process, Jia Ruozi rolled his eyes after a long absence.

    Kamo, who already thought the atmosphere was strange, suddenly felt that his hands were interlocked, and felt that the atmosphere was even more strange.

    She looked down and saw Wu's black nails that Jie had sloppily painted on. A month later, with the continuous trimming of the nails, there were only a small section of black left, and they were peeling off mottled, which was even worse.

    She couldn't help laughing out loud.

    Gojo Satoru was in a bad mood when he heard this laughter: he

    blushed after hugging Jie, even if he was not shy with his fingers interlocked, he still laughed out loud?

    Isn't it just the same type as the father who controlled A'Liao? He won't let Jay's insidious bangs get his way!

    Seeing the pair of childhood sweethearts who had been teased to the point of being blown away in the car, Jia Ruzi looked at the culprit and said, "What are you provoking him for?

    " The balance is the best. Obviously both DKs are greedy for love and friendship.

    Xia Youjie raised his hand against the corners of his raised lips, as if recalling the hug just now, he smiled shyly and said: "I made a mistake, I didn't expect that I would be unable to resist." The

    girl who had been longing for so long was in her arms Who can bear it?

    Home into the glass: "..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.8K 292 50
"Onii-chan is a Villainess~My brother was mistaken for my sister and was reincarnated in the world of an otome game. Author: GIMI A twin brother and...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
40.3K 1.8K 12
One day, I found myself in the body of Graciella Clarence, the duke's daughter and a villainess in a dating simulator that I never finished. [Complet...
3.5M 158K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...