Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

26

79 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 26

    Gojo Satoru was the first to jump in, followed by the two JKs, Xia Youjie walked in and raised his hand to close the door.

    Gojo Satoru raised his hand and bumped his fist with him, "It's amazing, Jie!"

    Jia Ruozi felt his body carefully, and said with emotion: "There is no discomfort at all when traveling through space. Xia You's ability is incredible." Kamo

    slightly He also said with emotion: "The magic spell operation is really an unlimited possibility of terror."

    As long as there is a mark, you can teleport regardless of the geographical distance. It is very convenient whether it is fighting or living.

    Thinking of this, she couldn't help but looked around the gate of her own house, and successfully found the brand left by Jie's spell in a hidden corner.

    "Jie, can this mark stay on a person?" She asked thoughtfully.

    Xia Youjie was slightly stunned: "Yes, it is possible, but after a short time, the magic power will be dissipated after a while." If

    it is left on the surface of the object, it can last longer, and if it is not erased, it can remain until the magic power is naturally exhausted.

    Gojo Satoru also became interested, "Aloe, do you want Jie to leave a mark on you? This is very convenient to go back and forth, and Jie should also leave one on me!" Xia Youjie: "??" Wait for it to be printed

    on Lue's body?

    Kamo thought for a while and said: "If the normal operation of mana will be dissipated, even if we intend to maintain it, it will not last long. The mark on the item will disappear when the mana is exhausted. Sure enough, we should get a mantra that can be carried around. It’s a tool.”

    Wujo Satoru agreed, “It’s too troublesome to go around that mark. What you carry with you is jewelry, right? Necklace? Bracelet? Ring? Earrings? What do you think is better to put it on?” That

    tone Enthusiastically.

    Still looking forward to it? Kamolo began to suspect that he wanted to wear jewelry, "I can do it, let Jielai decide."

    Xia Youjie covered his face: "..." They are so pure.

    Seeing through everything, Nitrate was very calm, "Let Xia You take a bath first, don't catch a cold." After Xia Youjie came out of the shower,

    Kamo Ryu took out a small wooden box and handed it to him, introducing: "This is Tianjing Stone, after you inject the magic power, you can shape it as you like, and after you get the shape, you can engrave the magic circuit."

    Speaking of which, this piece of sky crystal was used to forge the puppet.

    Gojo Wu glanced at it, and said casually, "I'll take it when you're done."

    Xia Youjie took the wooden box and opened it.

    Kamo and Gojo Satoru watched quietly.

    He picked up the transparent crystal the size of a ping-pong ball in the wooden box, and the place where his fingertips touched seemed to seep into a drop of ink. The black color quickly blurred, and soon the entire transparent crystal completely turned black.

    The two said in unison: "It's really black."

    Kamorui: "It's not a surprise."

    Wujo Wu: "After all, I have a bad stomach."

    Xia Youjie: "??"

    The next day, the representative of Teacher Ye Moth did not come to the competition The principal of the Tokyo school announced the content of the next day's competition.

    A 1VS1 individual match between students from two schools, a total of five games, the school with the most victors wins.

    Although no matter how you arrange it, you can win, but Ye Mo Zhengdao still asked two students in the class with special eyes, "Wu, slightly, what do you think." Gojo

    Wu looked at the opposite student, and said boredly: " Very weak, Naoya can be considered strong in it."

    Kamo slightly threw Appraisal skills to the seven students on the opposite side one by one, and compared the strength value, "Kuroda-san's strength is too weak, but Ozawa-san's strength is not so good. Similar to Diva-senpai, Miyazaki-san's spells are somewhat similar to Mingming-senpai's, so there should be something to gain from the competition."

    Teacher Noctua nodded, thinking that this arrangement was very appropriate. Anyway, they are sure to win the three first-year matches here, and it would be best if Diva and Mingming can improve.

    So the next day, the Tokyo school won again with a crushing 5:0.

    Not long after returning to the Tokyo school, the three first-year students received the above notice.

    Through the performance of the three in the sister exchange competition and the completion rate of past task records, the three were specially approved to be upgraded to super magicians.

    After Teacher Ye Moth finished the notice, he looked at the three of them as if they were taking it for granted. He paused and said, "In the afternoon, there will be an auxiliary supervisor coming to give a theoretical class, and we will be disbanded." Kamorui: As expected

    .

    Gojo Satoru: Isn't this a matter of course!

    Xia Youjie: Is there no assessment for the special grade? The assessment is quite subjective.

    Inexplicably, the three of them suddenly began to compete to see who could break the expression first.

    Seeing the expressions of several people, Jia Ruozi was speechless for a while, but he stood up and said: "Let's go, three special grades, go back to the dormitory for dinner." Wujo Wu was the first to break his merits and said: "Just go back to the dormitory? We have no choice but to go back to the dormitory

    . Shall we go out and celebrate?"

    Xia Youjie glanced at the cloud-covered sky outside the window, and said objectively, "It looks like it's going to rain outside, and we didn't bring any umbrellas, so let's go out to celebrate at night." "

    Eh——" Gojo Satoru With a long ending, he muttered: "Do you want to listen to the brainwashing of those rotten oranges in the afternoon? It's rare that we don't have a task, let's go out and play!" That's right

    , the four of them stood up silently and decided to run away.

    Originally, the college is so big, there are so few students and teachers, and there is no guard. It is very easy to sneak away, who knows that Teacher Ye Moth went to the school gate for some reason today, and when he came back, he happened to meet the four people who played truant.

    Ye Mozheng's eyes were sharp: "What are you going to do?"

    Several people looked at each other, and someone shouted to run, and the four immediately ran to the station.

    The torrential rain that had been brewing for a long time happened to pour down at this time, and all four of them were drenched at once, and the few people running wildly in the heavy rain laughed as they ran.

    Youthful spirit, fearless.

    They discussed a wave in the car, and finally decided to go to Huaraft.

    Huafa is the restaurant where the few people went to have dinner together on the first day of school, and they have been to many restaurants since then. But compared to the distance, environment and taste, Huafa and Mji are the most frequented.

    As soon as the four of them entered the restaurant, Miss Sanada, the proprietress, immediately came up to her worriedly and said, "How old are you and you are still drenched like this? There are my new clothes in the store so you can change first. If you are a boy, the next door is a men's clothing store. Let's go next door and buy a new set of clothes."

    Saying that, Miss Sanada took the two JKs and walked towards the lounge on the second floor.

    Ms. Sanada not only has a good figure, but also has good taste. The skirts she chose for the two are very suitable, and she also thoughtfully brought two new sets of underwear.

    The two DKs next door are more casual, because next door is a men's clothing store mainly for middle-aged and elderly people.

    Reluctantly, the two picked out the most youthful white shirt and black suit pants in the store, and changed into them. The store also thoughtfully lent a hair dryer to let them dry their hair.

    Wutiaowu's short hair was blown dry, while Xia Youjie's hair was longer, so he ran away impatiently.

    When going to the box he often goes to, a magazine suddenly flew out and landed in front of Gojo Satoru without prejudice.

    On the half-covered inner cover is a woman with long black hair, tight red lips, a cold demeanor and a sexy↗sexy↘↗underwear.

    He squatted down subconsciously, reached out and opened the magazine to see the woman's face clearly.

    It was a strange woman with black hair and black eyes.

    He was inexplicably disappointed.

    At this time, a boy wearing black-rimmed glasses and a school uniform ran out of the box. It looked like a boy in junior high school hurried out, apologizing while bending down to pick up the magazine.

    Gojo Satoru subconsciously grabbed his arm to stop him, his beautiful blue eyes looked at him like ice, and said expressionlessly: "What is this?"

    "It's a photo of Tangerine Sauce—" The junior high school student answered weakly.

    "Photograph? Is she an idol?"

    Gojo Satoru squatted in the corridor and looked at it as if no one was there. After watching for a while, he turned back again. Although the same woman was still behind him, he no longer had the feeling that made him stop. He flipped through it disinterestedly, then turned back to the previous page to look at it after confirming that it was gone.

    There are boys who don't know how to take pictures when they reach high school! The junior high school student looked the high school student up and down, and got the truth with tears in his eyes. Of course, this kind of handsome match does not need side dishes.

    "Huh?" Gojo Satoru raised his eyes after not getting an answer for a long time.

    Even the voice is so sexy! The junior high school student was so handsome that he also squatted down, took out his mobile phone, opened the website, handed it over and whispered: "It's not an idol, it's A↓V↑female↓ starring." Gojo Satoru watched for five

    seconds Zhong really can't understand what's so good about this kind of thing, it's disgusting after looking at it for a long time.

    It's not the first time he's watched it. In fact, he went to Okinawa to enjoy the cherry blossoms with Aluo and spent the night outside, and the family showed him a popular science video in this regard.

    Seeing that Da Shuaibi didn't respond, the junior high school student hurriedly operated his mobile phone and said, "By the way, which one is Lisa sauce you like, here are her works, which one are you interested in?" Gojo Wu subconsciously reached out and

    clicked Among them, standing up from the bath, the wet black hair is sticking to the slender back.

    "Sister next door? You like childhood sweethearts—" After speaking, the junior high school student was surprised to find that the big guy blushed.

    Xia Youjie, who finally packed up and came back, found Gojo Satoru squatting on the floor in the corridor discussing pornographic ↑↓ magazines with a strange male junior high school student, his pupils quivered instantly.

    Gojo Satoru noticed that the visitor had subconsciously closed the magazine and stuffed it back into Yanzi's hand, stood up, and said nonchalantly, "You're finally ready, let's go."

    Xia Youjie was so shocked that he led him astray for a while.

    When the two returned to the box, Gojo Satoru was still thinking about a question, why didn't he want to be seen by Jie just now? shy? How can it be! so why?

    Xia Youjie's mind was overwhelmed by the words, it's over, the inattentive and pure Wu has been spoiled by the bad boys outside, and has become a dirty adult.

    The two JKs silently watched the two DKs go out to the next door and come back out of their wits, especially Gojo Satoru's ears were still red.

    The two looked at each other, and saw the same question in each other's eyes, what were these two doing outside?

    The two had a little secret again, and Kamo picked up the kettle and refilled their two cups with some lemonade.

    Gojo Satoru picked up the water glass and raised his head subconsciously. Seeing the white and slender neck between the long black hair of the person opposite him, he felt the heat rushing to his face, and he quickly lowered his head and drank in a big gulp.

    Kamo looked suspiciously at the person opposite who was obviously not right.

    Xia Youjie also picked up the water glass, and sighed inwardly. It seems that this photo ↑↓ is a bit exciting, won't you get it right?

    Jia Ruozi eats melons quietly with a thoughtful face.

    The celebration banquet ended hastily in this inexplicable atmosphere.

    Back in the dormitory, Gojo Satoru immediately rushed into the bathroom and took a cold shower to calm down. He didn't bother to wipe his hair, and leaned on the sofa with a towel around his waist, staring at the ceiling in a daze. The drops of water falling from the tips of the hair kept flowing down the back and chest and quickly wet the sofa.

    After a long time, he straightened up and picked up the mobile phone on the coffee table, lowered his eyes and entered the website according to his memory, and found the one named Jushali. Drops of water trickled down the hair and fell onto the neck of the black-haired woman on the screen.

    He subconsciously started to pick again, but Ah Lue's neck was more slender and attractive. Then he threw the phone out of his hand as if he had been burned.

    The phone spun and jumped in mid-air, and finally rolled and landed on the silver-gray carpet, before being picked up by a big hand.

    Xia Youjie looked at the one on the screen, which was slightly similar to him, and finally understood why Wu Wu's reaction was so big in the afternoon.

    He turned off the screen casually, put the phone and the beer and coke he brought on the coffee table, and then sat on the other end of the sofa.     Gojo Wujo turned his head to look at him, and said bluntly

    : "Jie, you already knew."

Xia Youjie also turned his head to look at him and smiled, "Probably only you and Lue don't know."

    Wu Tiaowu looked at his smile and said unhappily: "You bang bang weirdo really came to strike up a conversation with an evil plan at that time!

    " It was the first encounter in Okinawa before, Xia Youjie readily admitted, "Yeah, even if Wu is not enlightened, he still takes care of food very well." After speaking,

    he picked up the beer he brought, pulled off the iron ring, and touched it lightly. Touch the coke on the coffee table, raise your head and drink it in one gulp. Squeeze the can and throw it in the trash can and stand up.

    "Then let's start a fair competition from now on—"

    Looking at his leaving back, Gojo Satoru suddenly said, "Why didn't you run first?"

    Obviously, Jie had the upper hand before, and he was still the reason! think! type!

    Xia Youjie paused when he opened the door, twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Who knows—"

    Gojo Wu looked at him, picked up the Coke and pulled off the hoop, raised his head and finished drinking. Then throw it into the trash can, and said, "Okay."

    So let's start fair competition from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.7K 11
Izuku Midoriya (Deku), a small but mighty omega, sharing a dorm building with alphas?! Even worse, Bakugou is the room next to him. How is he going t...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.8K 299 27
මන් වෙනුවෙන් කරපු හැමදේටම ස්තූතිය හියුන්. මට ස්තූති කරන්න එපා මැණික .මමයි ඔයාට ස්තූති කරන්න ඕනෙ මගෙ ජීවිතේ ට ආවට.
894K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...