ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

Bởi llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... Xem Thêm

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

4 || SUMMER LOVIN'

14.9K 617 321
Bởi llvrrx

July 4 | 3:54 pm

"Keysi!" Kela said swimming around in 3ft. "Hm?" I said sitting on the concrete with my legs in the water. "Niah and Nevaeh here on the other side of the pool, let's go over there." She said making me look up to see Niah and Demi on the other side of the pool with Niah's little sister Nevaeh.

"Nah stay over here in the shade." I said due to the fact me and the girls haven't spoken since our disagreement so i don't know where we stand.

aint no beef, i'm just over them bitches and since Leila is gone to cheer camp, Kela been my lil bestie.

She continued to swim around by herself, looking a lil sad.

I put my head back down when I got a text message from Kurse, making me grin at my phone.

We been hanging out or whatever but I still don't like him.

"Hey Keysi." Rhyon said sitting next to me in a pink two piece that looked just like mine. "Hey boo, you look cute." I smiled at her.

She accepted the compliment and complimented to me back and we started browsing everybody in our view. "The niggas is out." She says tilting her LV shades down, I laughed.

Rhyon doesn't normally speak urban, she always saying some smart or "proper" shit. "Hey Kela." Rhyon spoke to my sister as she was pouting and floating around.

"What's wrong with her?" Rhyon asked me when Kela ain't speak back. "She asked if she could play with Niah's lil sis and normally I would let her but we ain't on the best terms right now." I explained and she nodded, discontinuing her questions.

Music started playing from the speakers above the pool area. "Happy 4th of July yall." The Dj got on the mic as more people started coming in the pool gates.

A hood tradition for southside chicago, every 4th all the kids and teen from the neighborhood comes out to Shirley B Winston park because normally it's a 20 dollar entry fee per person but July 4th is the only day of the year when it's completely free. It's been the highlight of our summer for years but after 8 pm, it's the most dangerous day of the summer for the youth.

also known to be the Sinner's Sunset. (hood nickname)

Me and Rhyon was vibing to the music, talking to niggas, and rolling blunts for a while.

i really fw this hoe

"Lowkey i been keeping it classy, could be really out here doing em' nasty." Me and Rhyon rapped along to the music se she recorded us.

My mood got ruined by the disturbing visual of Kurse standing in w group talking to females along with two other niggas & that bitch Zaara.

"Here." Rhyon said passing me the blunt and still vibing to the music. I took it from her fingers and hit it.

I think I was staring at Kurse too long because he was starting to walk towards me with the two niggas and Zaara following behind.

"Yoo" Kurse said to me and Rhyon as everybody else greeted only Rhyon. "Who you here with?" I asked looking up at Kurse squinting because of the sun being right behind his big ass head.

He had on some black underarmour swim shorts with his chest and tattoos all out.

He sat down on the concrete next to me. "Shii, you." He said analyzing me. "Boy." I waved him off. "Aye you put that shit on though." He said reaching his hand out to dap me up and I laughed while dapping him up.

"Showing too much for these niggas though." He said straight facing me. "You got yo whole chest out, don't play with me." I mugged him as our legs kept touching under the water.

"My ink gon dry out if ion, you know, let that mf breathe." He said sarcastically. "Type shit." I matched his sarcasm. "We at the pool though, and everybody showing more skin than usual." I said pointing at the crowds of people.

"You not even in the pool though." He said splashing water on my stomach. "Stop, i'm not getting wet." I straight faced him. "Then cover up, what you showing all that for?" He said.

"Im grown eshit." I said and he smiled at me. "Little ass just graduated, i forgot people still in high school." He said sliding his body in the water.

"You dragging it now." I said as he got in the water and went in between my legs. "Yooo come on." He said tryna get me in the water by splashing his arms around me. "Watch yo self nigga." Rhyon said making me laugh.

"Get in the water Keysi." He said holding my waist like he was finna throw me in, but he know better. "Hell nah but you have fun swimming around tho, i'll watch." I said and he sucked his teeth, side eyeing me.

"What?" I laughed before he tugged my legs in the water and put them around his waist making me clung my arms around his neck for support.

BITCH I CANT SWIM

I felt like I was drowning at the bottom of the ocean the way that water hit my skin.

"You know how to swim?" He asked pretending to drop me. "Bro no please don't drop me." I pleaded while clinging my body tighter to his.

"Chill I got you." He said rubbing my lower back.

"I wanna get out Kurse." I said tapping him. "Bruh we in 3ft, we literally sitting down right now." He said laughing, making me look down.

"Her jewelry probably fake, that's why she doing all that extra shit." Zaara said from a beach bed.

bitch so bothered.

"Fuck is niggas looking at?" Kurse said and I turned around to see hella people staring at us.

see nahhh

"Ok come on Kurse, let me go so I can get out." I said as he tightened his arms around my waist keeping me down.

uhnt unt it's something poking

"Damn youn wanna be seen with me?" He said. "Nah nigga you DONT wanna be seen with me." I said joking but not really. "Stop playin with me." He said splashing water in my face.

"Hop out the pool, im not fighting you in no water." I said with one eye closed because the water was in my eye. "Man Relax." His voice became raspy and he yawned a little. He pulled me closer to his upper body and buried his head under my chin.

After he did that, everything else seemed toned out in my head. All i could hear was his breathing and all i could feel was him, the water didn't even exist anymore.

I laid my head on his and closed my eyes just like him.

Nothing Else Matters

"Nova!" I heard making me jump and remember where I was. "Yes Kela." I dragged out, still in Kurse's possession. "I'm bored, I wanna leave." She said and I sighed.

mf cockblocking

"Kurse." I whispered to get him off. "Oh shit it's a little Keysi." He said noticing Kela next to us.

"Who you? Why you on my sister?" She mugged him. "My name Sahil, yea ima professional cuddler." He said making me looked at him confused.

who tf is sahil?

"My name is Kela Giavanni Krown." She said making me shake my head in embarrassment.
"Type shit, what you getting into Kela Krown?" Kurse said.

"I don't know my sister being lame but I know i'm finna get out this pool." Kela said and I looked at her. "Hell yea she do be being L sometimes." Kurse said.

"I wanted to go to the water park section but Nova don't never wanna do nothing." Kela rolled her eyes and Kurse laughed. "Aye you a cool ass lil nigga, ill take you over there. Get yo stuff" He told her. Kela swam away to the pool ladder in excitement.

"How you just gon steal my sister." I finally spoke. "She finna chill with the big dogs since you can't hang." He said mushing my head as we both got out the pool.

"Keysi can I go with Sahil?" She asked standing infront of me with all her stuff. "Since when you like Sahil?" I said dragging his name. "He wanna take me to the water park, that's better than watching you sit and take pictures of yourself." She rolled her eyes.

I normally don't even let her go off without me but something about him was assuring.

"Tell her again, her bougie ass." Kurse said to Kela and I just mugged both of them.

"See you later Nova." Kela said walking away hand in hand with Kurse along with his two homeboys.

I sat back down next to Rhyon. "Not she stole your man." Zaara laughed. Me and Rhyon stared at each other and rolled our eyes in sync.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"poolside convo about your summer"
/ self control

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
25K 694 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...
484K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story