Racing for passion✔️

Por billy_girl18

After leaving his small hometown Evergreen Beach to live in the big city New York Nick's life changes drastic... Mais

~Warnings~
~Characters~
1.~Home~
2. ~Clumsy~
3. ~ADHD~
4. ~Changed~
5. ~Mysterious~
6. ~Races~
7. ~Sweet pea~
8. ~Delilah~
9. ~Baby fever~
10. ~Chickaletta~
11. ~Alarm~
12. ~Girly~
13. ~Club~
14. ~Crocodile feet~
15. ~Guilt~
16. ~A girl!~
17. ~Flowers~
18. ~Kiss~
19. ~Bastard~
20. ~Road trip~
~21. 22. 23. 24~
25. ~Cynophobia~
26. ~Dress~
27. ~Engagement~
28. ~Pale~
29. ~Ice baths~
30.~Poker~
31. ~Rocking*~
32. ~Beach~
33. ~Hotdogs~
34. ~House~
35. ~Big ol'baby~
36. ~Meeting~
~37. 39. 40.~
42. ~Eat~
43. ~Truth*~
44. ~Better~
45. ~Sense~
46. ~Needs~
47. ~Nana~
48. ~Think~
49. ~Date~
50. ~Activities~
51. ~Fault~
52. ~Out~
53. ~Nerves~
54. ~Promises~
55. ~Kids~
56. ~Ignoring~
57. ~Flinch~
58. ~Rest in Pieces~
59. ~Apologies~
60. ~Pup cup~
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
A/N Ty
A/N Books

41. ~Bleed~

428 10 1
Por billy_girl18

I'm so sorry 😐. This is the drama chapters. There might be some more in the future but it has to be done.

Enjoy... Kinda.

Written: 27 June 2023
___________

I haven't spoken to Nick in three weeks. Of course he showed up quite a few times. Luckily it was all times Papa wasn't home. And I didn't answer the door. He had called me a hundred times. I haven't answered one.

But right now I need him. I need him as much as I've been wanting him.

Papa went crazy. I've never seen Papa so angry. He did 10 times worse to me than what he usually does. He did things I never thought he would do to me. He's been doing them for the last three weeks. He doesn't even give my body a chance to heal before starting all over again. And I'm afraid I might be close to death.

Blood leaks from everywhere. My shirt is soaked and my arms are flooded with red liquid. It's currently being smeared all over the expensive marble as I crawl to my purse.

Everything hurts, I'm in so much pain I can barely breath. But very slowly I make my way towards the black bag that's laying just a few feet away.

And finally I make it and slowly open the zip with bloody fingers. When it's open I dig around and grab my phone, then I instantly go to my contacts.

As I scroll I find his number and tap on it making the entire screen red. But finally the call goes through. I bring the phone to my ear and listen to it ring.

Ring...Ring...Ring. On the third ring his gruff voice travels through the phone. "Sweet Pea?"

A strangled cry leaves my lips at the sound of his calming voice. But the moment it leaves my lips I hear Nick move around frantically on the other side of the phone. "It's okay. I'm on my way baby, just wait okay?"

"P-Please hurry, i-it's bad." I croak out.

I hear keys and then the door shutting. "Okay. It's okay. Just stay on the line. Can you do that, baby?"

"Y-Yes."

"Did he leave?" He asks and I hear his car engine.

"Y-Yea. He left right after." I say but my eyes start to feel really heavy.

"I'm almost there ju-" Before I can hear the rest of Nick's sentence I'm met with darkness.

And then the memories floods back full force.

Flashback.

I hear the front door slam closed and I jump a little. That door only gets slammed when Papa's very angry. And I know for a fact Penny won't dare to slam it. So I'm not surprised when Papa's yell travels up the attic stairs. "Get down here you little bitch!"

I flinch at the anger in his voice.

Slowly I raise from my bed and make my way down the stairs.

It won't help staying up here. He can climb the stairs now.

When I step down the last step I'm pushed to the floor harshly. I let out a small scream and try to get up.

What have I done?

I slowly back away from him as I sit on the cold floor.

"How dare you!" He yells and I flinch back against the wall.

"W-What did I do Papa?" I ask as tears run down my face.

"You're planning on moving out? You want to run away from your consequences like a little bitch!" He yells straight into my face.

I had thought he'd be happy that I'm leaving.

"N-No Papa I-" I studder making him more angry.

His fingers lace through my blonde hair and he starts dragging me to the kitchen.

I hit the floor harshly as he throws me down. Looking up to see what he's doing I watch in horror as he gets a knife from the drawer.

A knife?

No Papa wouldn't. He hasn't in so long. He wouldn't do it agian.

"Come here." He says with such a evil look in his eyes I scream at the sight.

End of Flashback.

My eyes shoot open as I hear the front door being slammed open. My fear doubles at the thought of Papa coming to do more. I wouldn't survive it.

But the relief I feel when dark green eyes come up next to me is so much I start crying.

Nick bends down and places his hands on my cheeks. "Fuck baby, I have to get you to a hospital."

Just as I'm about to shake my head and tell him no my eyes close and darkness floods in once more.

__________

Beep...Beep...Beep.

Slowly my eyes peel open revealing a (surprisingly) not so bright room. I'm laying in a big Queen size bed. At the sight of the hospital equipment next to me my eyes widen. I'm not in a hospital am I?

I can't be. What type of hospital has queen size beds?

Just as I'm about to rise from the bed the door opens and not only does Nick walk in but a man follows him in.

At the sight of my open eyes Nick lets out a breath. "Oh thank fuck."

"What's happening? Where am I?" I ask in a soft rough voice since my throat is dry.

"You're at my house Sweet Pea. This is my home doctor we use for the gang. Banks." Nick explains as he looks at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

Why is he acting so weird?

"Miss Perez you lost alot of blood. The cuts on your arms and legs were deep. But with the stitches I put in they will only leave small scars. And then there's your back..." The doctor trails off when I put up my hand.

"I know everything there is to know about my body. I know where every scar lays and I know what he did to me." I say looking down at the bedsheets.

"When can I go home?" I ask when it gets quiet in the room.

"You are home." Nick says in a whisper. "I'm not letting you go back there Liana."

Looking up at him I nod. This seems to take Nick by surprise because he furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head.

"I'll stay here if you promise to leave Papa alone. He won't touch me agian. But I need him to be left alone." I say and Nick clenches his jaw.

"Leave Banks." Nick says and his tone makes poor Banks jump a little. He quickly leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

"He fucking abused you Liana." Nick says as calmly as he can while resting his hands on the dresser at the end of the bed. But I can tell he's about to shout from his anger.

I look down and shake my head. "No."

"Yes." He says back and I swear I hear his teeth grinding.

I don't say anything as I shake my head.

That seems to set Nick off because he starts to shout making me flinch. "He abused you!"

"No! No he was just angry because I took her away." I say as i6 start scratching my arms where the stitches are. "A-And then he found out I wanted to leave. He found out I wanted to move out."

"I took her away." I scratch harder.

"Lia stop."

"She didn't deserve that. I don't deserve to be here." I feel two strong hands grab my wrists but I don't stop. "A-And he loved her. I took away the only thing he loved."

"Liana fucking stop." Nick peels my hands from my arms and when he does that I see blood.

Nick doesn't hesitate to climb onto the bed next to me. With all my pain I climb onto his lap. I lay my head down onto his chest and cry.

I cry for Mama.

I cry for Papa.

I cry for me.

"I'm sorry." He says as he breaths heavily. "I'm so fucking sorry. I'll leave him alone. I won't go near him. You just have to stay here with me, where I can keep you safe. Ok?"

I nod softly. "Ok."
____________

Word count:1402

When you walk into a room but forgot what you wanted to do so you try to remember:

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Locked Eyes Por rachel

Literatura feminina

242K 3.9K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
220 45 20
Meet Logan Brooks, the enigmatic bad boy with a troubled past, and Eliza Parker, a fiercely independent woman determined to make her mark in the worl...
12 0 7
Five years ago a tragic accident changed Jagger's life forever. He ran from L.A. to Las Vegas, leaving his father, four brothers and former life behi...