My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 73: Saturday

337 4 0
By celeb_stories123

Saturday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to a knock on the guest room door. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Who is it?" I asked with a yawn.

"It's Tom." I heard from the other side. I sleepily smiled to myself.

"Come in!" I explained. The door opened slowly revealing Tom on the other side with coffee. I gasped. "You didn't!"

"Oh I did." Tom replied walking over to me. He sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "I asked Paxton what your order was so I would get it correct."

"You're so sweet." I complimented taking a sip of the coffee. "Aww it's perfect. Thank you baby."

"Of course." Tom replied. "Can I stay in here?"

"Of course." I repeated and he laughed. I moved over giving Tom room to get under the covers. I snuggled into him immediately.

"Still tired?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah it was a long week." I sighed.

"I know love." Tom replied rubbing my back.

"So what did you want to do today?" I asked.

"Hang out with my beautiful girlfriend." Tom responded, making me smile.

"Okay, what were you thinking?" I added.

"I just kind of want some alone time." Tom shrugged. "I always feel like my family is home."

"Well you do have an abnormally large family." I teased but he didn't laugh. "I'm sorry babes. We could go somewhere, maybe we can take Tessa to the park."

"Maybe." Tom frowned. I looked up at him.

"Tommy what's wrong?" I questioned.

"I feel like I'm being too clingy." He admitted and I shook my head disagreeing with him.

"Of course you're not being too clingy." I replied. "I love where we are right now."

"You do?" Tom asked and I nodded. "So you want to go out later tonight?"

"Yeah, we could go on a little date." I teased.

"How about I take you to a drive in..." Tom offered with a slight smirk on his face.

"That would be fun." I smiled.

"Okay. I will be taking you out tonight then love." Tom explained laying a kiss on the top of my head.

"Want me to get you anything before? Any treats since you got me coffee?" I questioned.

"Just sexy underwear." Tom teased and my mouth dropped open. "Please?"

"Tom you ruined the moment." I scolded, getting further under the covers and turning my back to him.

"So is that a no?" Tom questioned.

"It depends if I'm in the mood later." I admitted. I turned around to see Tom shrug.

"I'll take that." Tom smiled.

"You're a dork." I explained.

"Well then you are dating this dork. How does that make you feel?" Tom teased and I laughed. Later that night I decided to get ready for my date with Tom. I knew he wanted sexy underwear so I put that on first, wearing a black lacey bralette and black lacey underwear. I put on some sweatpants and a crop top because I wanted to be comfy. I grabbed a blanket and headed over to Tom's room. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black T-Shirt.

"Hey handsome." I complimented. He turned around with a smile.

"Hey cutie." He replied, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my frame. "You ready for our date?"

"Yes but we definitely need to get snacks first." I laughed. He quickly pecked me on the lips before smiling.

"Of course." Tom replied. We headed downstairs before getting in his car. He drove to cvs and we got all of our favorite snacks before going to the drive in.

"What's even playing tonight?" I asked as he reached over to grab my thigh while he was driving.

"Grease." Tom explained.

"Oh I love that movie!" I praised and Tom smiled. We paid before Tom parked his car in the back row. "Thomas, we can't see if we are all the way in the back."

"And people can't see us if we're all the way in the back." Tom teased switching his radio station in the car so we could hear the sound of the movie. Once he found the station we got out of the car and opened up the trunk. We sorted out the snacks before getting in and cuddling under my blanket. "So what is this movie about again?"

"It's a love story." I explained.

"Oh yeah I think you've made me watch this before. Doesn't the girl completely change herself to make her boyfriend treat her better?" Tom questioned and I frowned at him.

"Well when you say it like that you make it sound toxic." I scolded.

"But that's what happens right?" Tom asked with that stupid smirk of his laying upon his beautiful face.

"Shh. The movie is starting." I explained putting a chip into his mouth so he couldn't talk. Tom made several comments during the movie that caused me to shush him more.

"Why are they all singing. And how do they all know the dance moves?" Tom questioned.

"Shhh." I replied. Slipping a chip into his mouth.

"How did they get cars on the football field?" Tom asked.

"Just watch the movie." I responded. Slipping another chip into his mouth.

"Why couldn't they just text each other?" Tom questioned.

"They didn't have phones!" I scolded slipping another chip into his mouth. After Tom's endless amount of questions the movie came to an end. "What's the second movie?"

"I don't know it's in French." Tom shrugged.

"Interesting." I shrugged not knowing any French movies off the top of my head.

"You know what's really interesting?" Tom asked with a flirty smile on his face.

"What?" I replied knowing my boyfriend was getting hornier and hornier as the night went on. Although he would refuse to admit it.

"Neither of us speak French." Tom responded.

"That's true." I agreed. "And?"

"And because neither of us speak French we won't be able to enjoy the movie because we won't be able to understand it." Tom explained.

"Okay... and?" I asked already knowing where the conversation was going.

"So we can enjoy each other instead." Tom shrugged. Yep, I know my teenage boy, what can I say?

"Okay fine. Just cause you sat through all of grease." I praised and Tom smiled. He reached out to close the trunk door before bringing his lips to mine. His hand made its way from my cheek down to my hip.

"Let's get this little kid shirt off." Tom explained grabbing at the bottom of my shirt.

"Little kid shirt?" I questioned.

"Yeah cause it's so tiny." Tom added. I shrugged before lifting up my arms so he could pull the shirt off my body. "Hmm sexy underwear..."

"It was a special request." I teased.

"Special how?" Tom questioned, his hand still resting on my hip.

"The guy was super cute." I continued and Tom laughed. He brought his lips back to mine as his hands made their way to my chest. At first he just rested his palm on my cleavage. As the kiss grew more passionate it shifted over, resting over my boob. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment to remove his shirt. I smiled at the sight. I could never get tired of seeing him shirtless. His defined shoulders, strong pecs, but most importantly his sculpted abs always made me giddy.

"What are you smiling at?" Tom asked.

"You're just so pretty." I praised.

"Not really. I'm losing definition in my arms." Tom pointed out. "I haven't been working on them as much."

"You still look like a Greek god." I praised.

"I wouldn't say that." Tom scoffed.

"No you do!" I replied. "You could be a statue."

"You like telling me how pretty I am?" Tom asked. And I nodded. "Well I'm nothing compared to what's sitting in front of me right now."

"I disagree." I responded.

"Shhh." Tom replied, mocking my comments from throughout the movie. We both laughed as he leaned down to kiss me again. The skin from our torso's met as he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. I smiled into the kiss as he bummed in approval. After a few more seconds of our lips together I pulled away.

"Okay I want to do something." I confessed causing Tom to have a surprised look on his face, probably due to the fact that I was taking charge.

"What do you want to do love?" Tom asked.

"Well first, pants off... for both of us." I explained. Tom nodded in agreement. We both struggled to get our pants off in the confined space of the trunk but eventually we both completed the task.

"Are these new?" Tom questioned, running his gentle hands alone the hem of my underwear.

"I've had them, just haven't had an excuse to wear them." I shared.

"I like them." Tom praised, bringing his mouth to my lower stomach area. He kissed along the hem of my underwear line, teasing me. I immediately melted under his kisses, not being able to move. "What now love?"

"Underwear off." I added. Tom slipped his boxers off with ease but I struggled with my panties.

"Need some help." Tom questioned and I nodded. He hooked his fingers inside my underwear and pulled them down. "How did I get so lucky?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're perfect." Tom complimented with sincere eyes. I smiled as he brought his lips to mine. I could feel his hand slowly making it down to my holds. I tried to buck my hips up to gain contact quicker. "Eager are we?"

"Maybe a little." I replied in between kisses.

"Well my girl gets what she wants." Tom praised finally wearing my core. "So wet for me."

"Just shut up." I explained as my head fell back from his touch. My hands covered my face as his fingers swiped back and forth upon my clit. Tom reached over, gently removing my hands from my face.

"No reason to hide baby." Tom cooded.

"I'm sorry." I replied shyly. Tom smiled at my state before slipping one finger into me. I moaned slightly in response.

"You're so pretty." Tom praised, continued to bring his finger in and out of me. I couldn't even respond, I just bucked my hips up to his touch. He got the memo and added another finger. I could feel my legs begin to quiver as I bit down on my bottom lip. "You can be loud, nobody is parked by us."

"It feels, so good." I let out. Gaining a flirty smile from Tom.

"You gonna cum for me." Tom flirted, leaning over me with his strong muscles. I shook my head no causing him to add a third finger into me, bringing me even more pleasure if possible.

"Oh Tommy." I moaned.

"Oh tommy what? Are you gonna cum for me?" Tom asked again. I still shook my head No although I could feel myself clenching around his quick moving fingers. "Are you sure baby?"

"I'm getting close." I admitted and Tom smirked. His thumb began rubbing at my clit and I lost all control. All the passionate tension began to build up in my stomach.

"Go ahead pretty girl." Tom praised. With his words I felt one last clench in my core before everything came loose. My legs began shaking as my core released everything in pulses. Tom continued to finger me until I came down completely.

"That felt so good." I complimented, out of breath.

"Hmm, why wouldn't you cum?" Tom asked.

"I wanted to save it." I admitted and Tom scoffed. "What?"

"I could make you cum 10 times in one night if you wanted to." Tom shared and I smiled.

"Okay what next?" I questioned.

"Well we should probably take care of this." Tom explained looking down at his erection.

"You have a condom?" I asked.

"Of course." Tom replied. He grabbed his pants before finding the pocket and pulling out a condom. He ripped open the package and rolled it onto his member. I moved to the side of the trunk so he could sit down. He got the memo and sat down. I straddled him quickly, his hands immediately reaching for my hips. I slowly sat down, letting his member fill me up completely. He watched in awe as my head fell back and my mouth opened. "You're so hot."

"And you're so big." I responded still getting used to his size. He waited patiently before I began moving my hips back and forth.

"Good girl." He praised. I just hummed in responded. He grabbed behind my bra. "Can I take this off?"

"Of course." I replied, continuing to slowly ride him. He gently moved my bra, staring at my chest as the fabric left my body.

"Wow." Tom said. His eyes fixed to my chest. I shyly crossed my arms in front of my chest and he looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes. "I want to see you."

"I'm nervous." I responded.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Tom confirmed. His hands grabbed at my hips, forcing them to move faster. I moaned in response, removing my arms from my chest. Tom immediately moved his mouth onto one of my nipples. He gently sucked on it sending a burst of pleasure to my core.

"Tom." I moaned which only encouraged his actions more because he brought his fingers landed upon my other breast, teasing that nipple. The pressure was building inside of me but it all felt so good. I began bouncing myself up and down upon his member.

"That's it." Tom praised with a smile on his face. His smile didn't last long however because it was soon replaced with longing eyes and a parted mouth moaning out.

"Feel good?" I asked continuing to bounce up and down. He nodded quickly, biting down on his bottom lip.

"I'm so close." Tom confessed.

"Go ahead." I praised. Tom's head fell back as his member began pulsing inside of me. I continued to ride his dick, bouncing up and down which only made his orgasm better. That was until I felt something warm inside of my core.

"Are you close?" Tom questioned, practically gasping from the overstimulation. I nodded and he grabbed at my hips, fucking me from below. It only took three thrusts before I began to fall apart of him. I laid my naked body down upon his, riding out my high.

"That's was great." I praised getting off of Tom's member.

"It was." Tom added. "I'm sorry I came so quick."

"It's okay. You still gave me a wonderful orgasm." I praised giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. He smiled in response. I began putting my underwear back on as he was removing his condom.

"Hey y/n did anything feel weird while you were riding me?" Tom asked.

"Not that I can remember... why?" I replied and he looked at me worried. "What's wrong Tom?"

"The condom broke..." He confessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
188K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.6K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...