I KNOW PLACES | George Russell

By piastrisversion

Ariella Irwin, the sister of the 5 seconds of Summer drummer, Ashton Irwin, has been racing for most of her l... More

Cast + introduction
1. Formal greetings
Formal greetings - instagram
2. Lunch
3. the man
4. Qualifying
Qualifying - Socials
5. the euphoric feeling
6. Bahrain GP
7. permanent marker
8. La La Land
La La Land - socials
9. Mario Kart
Mario Kart - instagram
10. "those walls aren't very thick"
11. an unfamiliar feeling
12. the band is back
13. pretend
14. burning red
15. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - instagram
16. cake batter ice cream
17. if walls could talk
18. Goldfish
20. little black dress
21. we know she isnt your girlfriend
22. guilt
23. talk fast, romance
24. turned into your worst fears
25. Lando
26. the string of beads
27. tightrope
28. red flag
29. california
30. flowers
31. girl at home
32. loves a fragile little flame
33. something happens when everybody finds out
34. grieving for the living
35. truth
36. right where we left off
37. holiday
38. natural talent
epilogue

19. not quite blue, not entirely green

1.1K 29 28
By piastrisversion

Imola
Wednesday

George

George
-put on a swimsuit and something comfy over I'm gonna pick you up at your room soon

Ariella
Alright mystery guy-

I throw my green bikini on, suddenly thankful I bring it with me to every city we travel. Over top I'm wearing a pair of beige sweat shorts and a black sweatshirt.

Just in time too because I get a knock on my door just then. I open it to see the British man wearing colorful swim trunks, a black Mercedes hoodie, and a turquoise Mercedes hat to top off the look.

The two of us make our way quickly and quietly through the halls and out the door. I keep my head down once we're in the car. "You wanna tell me where we're going?" I look up at him slightly. He glances at me quickly before removing his hat and blindly placing it on my head. The hat further shields me from the prying eyes of the outside world.

He shakes his head. "No can do. Sorry." The sorry was sarcastic. "But it's a decently long drive so get comfy." He hands me the aux cord so I can control the music.

I press shuffle on one of my playlists and the first song to come up is 'I know places' by Taylor Swift.

"This one's good! Like really good!" He says during the bridge of the song, turning the volume up as high as it can go.

He tries to sing along with me and fails miserably, drawing a laugh out of me. Even so, I admire the attempt and the effort at understanding my interests. It causes a heat to rush to my face, no doubt becoming red.

After a few more of my songs, I turn to the brunette on my right. "Any song you want to hear?" He doesn't answer for a moment, presumably thinking of a response.

"Something by Drake." I just hun in response, which he must've taken as a negative reaction. "What? Is there something wrong with Drake?" He sounds slightly panicked, which I find entertaining.

A downturned smile plays across my features as I shake my head. "Nope. Nothing wrong." He doesn't buy it, clearly because he keeps pressing me. "No really what is it?" He laughs, but it's the stressful kind of laugh. The one you would hear out of someone in an awkward situation.

I find myself shaking my head once again. "No, really it's nothing! I just wouldn't expect you to like Drake." I shrug, finally giving him the explanation he was begging me for.

He looks offended for a moment. "What's that supposed to mean?" He acts as if I called his a myriad of names.

I shrug, once again. "It means what I just said. When I look at you I don't think Drake. Maybe like some super British rapper, though." He drops his jaw at the second part, offended that I just accused him of that.

"And when I look at you I think Australian Boy Band." He says in a matter-of-fact tone. I narrow my eyes at the boy. "They aren't a boyband. You know that." He just hums in response, like I did not too long ago. "Aren't they?" He asks suggestively.

I pull my phone out from my pocket. "Idk, let's ask them." I say while pulling up Ashton's number, but never get the chance to call because he takes the phone from my hand and puts it under his thigh.

I put my hands up, unbelieving of the theft I just witnessed. "Nice one, now how am I going to put on Drake?" My hands come down abruptly, causing a loud slap against my thighs. He unplugs my phone from the aux and hands the cord and his own phone over to me.

"Password is 6-3-2-3." He turns to me briefly to smile at me. I sit unmoving for a moment with the phone and cord in hand, not yet processing exactly what was happening in that moment.

He doesn't give me my phone back until we get to his secret location, which was actually just a beach. Very predictable considering he told me to put on a swimsuit prior to picking me up.

The beach is pretty much empty, apart from the occasional local taking a walk. George laughs slightly from next to me. I look up at him, giving him a questioning look. "Your swimsuit, it's green. Your favourite colour." He points to the swimsuit that was previously hiding under my clothes.

I nod. "Oh seriously? I had no clue." I say sarcastically, which ears a scoffed out laugh from him. "Your bathers are definitely something though." I point to the colorful floral swim trunks he had on. His mouth opens slightly at the insult.

"You're gonna catch flies that way." I point at his open-mouthed expression. He throws his hands up, looking around for anyone who will defend him but alas, it's just us. "You're just really enjoying making fun of me aren't you?" He tilts his head to the side a little, inspecting me.

I pretend to think for a moment before nodding. "Mhm, yeah I am." My smile is wide as I say the words.

He reaches a hand out to grab me but I step back quickly. He does it again, but still doesn't get me. It takes one more attempt on his end for me to take off running for the cover of the water.

I found out sand is very hard to run on. I felt like I was trying to swim through a sea made of honey.

I reach the water and immediately regret my decision. I got to about knee length before the cold hit me. That's when I tried to back out, turn the other way and get out, escape to the warmth of a beach towel. But George was standing right at the water's edge, and getting closer by the second.

I put my hands out in front of me. "No stop. No. I'm sorry. Your bathers are excellent. I love them. Please George this water is freezing." He doesn't listen to my pleas, saying something about how it won't be as bad when I get my hair wet.

My cries for mercy are still ignored as I try and fend him off, but to no avail because he wins. The Brit manages to pick me up bridal style despite my immense efforts against him.

Even though I'm pleading for him to let me down, I don't really want him to. Truthfully, I enjoy being this close to him. My arms wrapped around his neck to prevent me from falling into the icy body of water as he progresses further into the sea.

The moment I was hoping wouldn't occur happens. He throws me out into the endless blue sea and the cold water envelopes my entire being.

When I reach the surface he's already standing next to me. "Asshole!" I shout as I go to hit his bare chest, but he grabs my wrist and stops me from doing so. He laughs at my outburst, bringing my wrist back down to our sides but not letting go.

He steps closer to me, our chests nearly touching now. I look up at the boy in front of me, noticing every little feature of his face. There's a freckle near the corner of his mouth, and two more on his nose.

His hand that was on my wrist makes it's way painstakingly slow up my arm before it finally settles to rest on cheek.

The intensity of the moment causes my eyes to divert and focus on the movement of the water instead of his features.

Instead of his tiny freckles, I now notice the tiny ripples of water and how the sea is in constant motion. I recognize how the sea kind of glimmers in the light, as if it was filled with glitter.

He uses the hand already resting on my face to force me to look up at him, inclining my head so now when I look straight I'm staring into his eyes.

His eyes that could be loosely compared with the sea we are currently standing in. They're not quite blue but also not entirely green.

My breaths are shaky, anticipating what's to come. My chest moving up and down quickly, working overtime to compensate for the lack of air I'm experiencing.

I'm screaming inside, wishing he would just do something already. The anticipation is killing me but I'm frozen in place, unable to move myself.

As if he reads my thoughts, he swoops down and captures my lips in his. My hands find their way to rest on his bare chest. His other hand goes to occupy the other side of my face, now I'm completely encased by his warm hands on me.

The kiss is sweet and passionate at the same time. It fills me with a warm feeling despite the freezing water we're currently standing in. And as much as I don't want it to end, you've gotta breathe sometimes.

We break apart at the same time. I look back into his eyes, but my gaze doesn't stand for long as they change course. My head drops, smiling down at the water sheepishly.

My gaze is forcefully adverted as the Brit picks me up once again. And just like last time, my efforts of pleading for mercy are ignored. I get chucked into the water all over again, washing away the warm feeling I felt just previously.

"If that was an attempt to get another pash out of me, it's not gonna work again." I say once I break surface again. I leave him in the water as I make my way back to our stuff.

"Mate have you seen my thongs?" I call out to the approaching Brit. He looks alarmed at my question. "My flip flops, you idiot." I say the words 'flip flops' in a terrible American accent. His panicked look turns back to a smile as he tosses the rubber shoes at me.

I lay out the beach towel he brought me, lying on it in hopes the sun will warm me up when he steals another kiss from me. This one equally as sweet as the last.

"I don't like you." I say with a smile on my face when we break apart.

(1747 words)
________________________________
A/N YO IT FINALLY HAPPENED I feel like it may be rushed but idc I'm too impatient and it's my story so what should I care😁

Don't fret this is FAR FROM the end😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 468 35
5 seconds of Summer fanfiction!! The 5sos sister. Violet is the sister of Ashton Irwin, one of the 5sos boys. She had been gone for years since she...
24.1K 519 26
Ashton Irwin is my brother, he's in a band called 5 seconds of summer, have you heard of them? My name is Eva, Eva Irwin, I'm 14! I love my brother...
378K 8.6K 39
Kelsey is Ashton Irwin's sister. He likes to keep her more of a secret to protect her, as she is quite fragile, medically. When she finds out that sh...
3.5K 212 34
Katerina is young girl who lives in Boston whose brother lives in Sydney, Australia. His name is Ashton Irwin. Heard of him? Yea, he is the drummer f...