๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐‰๐€๏ฟฝ...

By bitchesbubblegum

IN WHICH, Adeline & Jack is seen getting even closer than before Adeline, actress and soon to be singer, find... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ž๐๐„: ๐€๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐“๐–๐Ž: ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„: ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐ˆ๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘: ๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐€
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„: ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹
๐’๐ˆ๐—: ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐: ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ˆ๐๐„: ๐•๐‹๐Ž๐†๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐„๐: ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘

166 7 4
By bitchesbubblegum

present day: 2021 - 17 years old

I quickly walk to my trailer, texting on the way there. Knowing that I won't get answer anytime soon, I put my phone into my pocket and open the door. Looking around, I'm met with Tenoch Huerta, Mabel Cadena, and Alex Livinalli.

"Hola" I greet them in Spanish, sighing as I sit down on my couch, "Estoy tan cansada." Recently, I've noticed I started losing my Spanish, so I wanted to revive it, and to do that, I'm slowly gaining it back with Tenoch, Mabel, and Alex's help.
Translation: Hi...I am so tired

"Como fue el rodaje?" Alex asks while the other two greet me. They start moving to make more room on the couch, so I can be more comfortable.
Translation: How was the filming

"Estaba bien, pero estoy tan dispuesta a comer" I answer, fixing my sitting position, sitting up properly. Earlier today, we made the agreement that we would all go out for dinner after we finished filming.
Translation: It was good, but I'm ready to eat

On the way to the restaurant, I check my phone. Not even unlocking my phone yet, I see many text messages and missed calls from my boyfriend, Wyatt.

pretty boy 😽
8 Missed Call

pretty boy 😽

hey where are you
delivered

baby answer
delivered

im hungry
delivered

where the fuck are you babe
delivered

you didn't cook for me
delivered 

this is why I should have your location.
delivered

bitch answer.
delivered

As we pull into the parking lot of the restaurant, I stuff my phone into my pocket, saving those messages for later. We walk into the restaurant and quickly get seated. Looking over the menu, I decided on the steak, while the others either chose salmon or also steak.

"Hi I'm Delilah and I'll be your waitress for tonight! Any drinks to start?" Delilah asks, tapping on her ordering tablet

"Coke please"

"Sprite for me"

"Dr Pepper, thanks"

"Lemonade"

"Alrighty, are you guys ready to order as well?"

"Yup, I'll take the steak"

"Same for me please"

"I'll have the salmon"

"I'll also have the salmon"

As Delilah walks away, we ease into a conversation. I was zoned out for most of it, speaking my mind every once in a while, but I was mostly focused on how to reply Wyatt's texts.

I would be lying if I didn't say our relationship was just a little toxic and unhealthy. Recently, he's been ignoring me, only texting me when it serves his needs, and expecting me to answer right away. I brought this up to him as he was being slightly selfish, since I'm filming for most of the day and unable to answer right away, but as always, he shrugs it off and either starts an argument or ignores me until he needs me. Finally, I decide to text him back, only to see a very recent message.

pretty boy 😽

since you won't answer me, I'll
just have to look for you

wyatt what the fuck.

we talked about this.

don't come looking for me, I'm
out with some of the cast

if ur hungry go cook something,
im not always going to cook for you.

too late, heading downtown.

well turn your ass around

I'm not about to deal with you
infront of them.
delivered

I look around the restaurant, now paranoid that Wyatt could walk in any second, if he can find me. Delilah stops by with our food and we quickly get to eating.

I was halfway through my steak when I make the mistake of looking through the window. Looking outside, I see Wyatt, across the street, under a lamppost on his phone, suddenly he looks up and my heart skips a beat as makes eye contact with me. I quickly turn back to my food, hoping he doesn't try to do anything in front of everyone. Sneaking another look back outside, he is no longer standing in his previous spot.

"Todo bien?" Mabel asks concerned, following my eyeline to outside, looking back at me
Translation: Everything okay?

"Sí, lo siento" I apologize, taking another bite of my food before looking at my phone
Translation: Yes, I'm sorry

pretty boy 😽

found you.

stop.

go back home.

I told you I'm not going to deal
with you right now.

we can talk later.

no thanks, im already outside
waiting for you

I turn off my phone and finish up eating. While they figure out how we're going to split this, I also prepare myself for the nonsense Wyatt has to say this time. After paying for the food, we start to head outside to the car before someone calls my name.

"Addie let's go" Wyatt calls out, leaning on his car. The group looks at me confused, but I shrug and tell them I'll talk to them later and walk away towards Wyatt.

"I can't believe you." I say irritated, my patience already running low and he hasn't said anything yet.

"Well, maybe if I had your location this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if you cooked food for me before you left, I wouldn't be starving."

"Maybe if you grew up and learned how to cook or maybe if you took your car to a drive thru or something, you wouldn't have to rely on me for basic necessities."

"I don't cook at all because girls belong in the kitchen. I don't even know why you act, you're terrible at it and you're always out"

"Well at least I have a job! Since you call yourself a man, why don't you go work and make yourself useful!"

He hit a low blow when saying those sexist things. I went off, the past 11 months of nothing but selfishness, toxicity, and controlling finally coming out. While putting Wyatt into his place, I didn't care that we were in public anymore, but that was a bad idea, because paparazzi started watching.

Wyatt started to tense up and finally turned to me. Not noticing this, I continue going off on him, saying all the messed up things he did, until he raised his hand to slap me. Thankfully, a flash went off from the paparazzi, saving me from his slap. He instead caressed my cheek before getting into the car and driving away without me.

As I walk away from where I was standing, I call up Kiana, tell her what happened and ask if I can spend the night at her place. I walk to the nearest cafe and wait there until Kiana picks me up.

☆☆☆

AHHHH hi guys! so my irl friend found this and she helped me out a lot so thank you I know u see this 😽😽 anyways I wanted drama so I wrote drama 🙌 idk how I feel abt this chapter cuz like i wrote half of this half asleep but it looks fine so imma leave it. ya I think that's it so, if it seems rushed it probably is HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE ILY 😻

💞

published: 12 July 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 174 9
โ isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me? โž โ—›โ‘…ยทหš เผ˜ โ™ก (oc! x jack champion) started: ( dec...
551K 7.9K 63
a model & actor falls in love with her best friend's on-screen brother & co-star whats the worse that could happen? social media
238K 5.9K 44
-๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ...