๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

cancelled

2.6K 250 35
By ot7_bang_tan

Night (8:35pm)

*Continuously staring*

*Still staring*

*Cleared his throat while still staring*

"Aish hyung can you stop looking at me?"

Yoongi pouted looking down at his plate.

"Ok ok I'll repeat it again, THANKYOU YOONKITTY FOR MAKING THIS YUMMY RAJMA CHAWAL FOR ME, ITS VERY VERY VERY TASTY!!"

"Why are you shouting!? I understand you loved my amazing fantastic yummy rajma chawal but calm down man! You are gonna make my ears bleed" yoongi said dramatically with a proud face.

Namjoon laughed.

"You are not helping hyung! Stop laughing!" Jungkook said giving glares to namjoon.

Well, three of them are having their dinner right now and in dinner they are eating rajma chawal made by yoongi who is continuously asking jungkook to praise him.

"What do you want in tomorrow's dinne-"

"I'll die from starvation but will never ask you to cook again" jungkook said.

Yoongi again pouted sadly.

"Hey! Why are you making my Kitkat sad?" Namjoon scolded jungkook then looked at Yoongi
"It's okay tangerine, you can make umm cheesy ramen for me in tomorrow's dinner"

"But it's very easy joonie, I'll make som- *cough* *cough*"

Namjoon quickly got up and pat yoongi's back while jungkook filled a glass of water.

"you ok?"

Yoongi nodded. His eyes were teary because of coughing.

"Have some water yoongi hyung" jungkook said.

Yoongi took the glass of water from jungkook and gulped it down.

"Slowly!" Namjoon said a little loud.

"S-sorry" yoongi spoke and took few sips then placed it on the table.

"Now eat slowly and don't talk!" Namjoon said sitting back on his seat.

Yoongi nodded and then they finished eating silently.

Now three of them are watching a random movie.

"Me and hyung are going to one of my client's company tomorrow" namjoon told jungkook.

"Why? You mostly meet everyone in our own office right?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Then namjoon explained him everything.

"Well then I don't think you should take Yoonkitty with you, I mean it's a crucial matter for you so just go by yourself and handle it" jungkook said.

Yoongi who was sitting on jungkook's lap looked at namjoon with his big kitty eyes.

"Yoonkitty why don't you stay at home tomorrow? Your thigh also must be still hurting right?" Jungkook tried convincing yoongi.

"It's not hurting now kookie and i want to help joonie so please let me go?"

"Staying at home will be the biggest help you can do hyung" jungkook mumbled.

"Huh?" Yoongi frowned.

"Oh umm nothing, well if your joonie wants to take you then what can I say" jungkook said agreeing.

Yoongi happily smiled.

"First we will go to office then From there to his company okay hyung?" Namjoon said to Yoongi who nodded.

"Ok so let's sleep now? It's almost 10" jungkook said.

Yoongi hummed and got up from jungkook's lap then the three of them went to yoongi's room and slept there cuddling.

Morning (7:55am)

Jungkook was making breakfast while humming a song

When namjoon came.

"Good Morning kook"

"Morning hyung, have breakfast" jungkook said.

Namjoon nodded and sat down on the chair.

"Is yoongi hyung still getting ready?" Jungkook said sitting beside namjoon's chair.

"Hmm, don't know what he is doing inside his room from an hour" namjoon said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"See yourself"

"Huh?" Namjoon looked at jungkook who was pointing towards the door.

When namjoon turned his face towards the door, his eyes widened.

"Y-yoonkitt-"

"It's yoongi hyung for you both!" Yoongi said in serious tone.

"What happened to you suddenly now? Where's my kitka-"

"Kim namjoon!! I said it's Yoongi hyung for you! How many times do I have to repeat!?" Yoongi's tone was harsh.

"Ok ok so yoongi hyung, what's wrong? Why are you dressed up like this?" Namjoon asked looking at him from up to down.

"Did you forget that we are going to meet a very important client?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows while saying.

"Are you ok? Jungkook check him, I think it's that shot's side effects" namjoon said and jungkook really got up and was going to place his palm on Yoongi's head but stopped when yoongi said
"Stop this drama and finish your breakfast fast!"

"We are already eating, you are left" namjoon said finishing his sandwich.

"I'll just have juice" yoongi said opening the fridge.

"I made sandwiches in breakfast hyung so have it with juice" jungkook said sitting back on his seat.

"I said I'll just have j-juic-" yoongi stuttered as namjoon got up and stepped towards him with sharp look.

"So you won't have the sandwich huh?" Namjoon spoke.

"Didn't you heard bef- owww!! Namjoon! What the fuck!" Yoongi cursed as namjoon turned him around by his arm and smacked his butt hard.

"Let me ask you again now! You won't have the sandwich?"

Yoongi gulped at namjoon's cold voice. He quickly spoke
"I'll have"

"Hmm, go sit on the chair, I'll get juice for you" namjoon said leaving his arm.

Yoongi silently sat down on the chair and jungkook gave him his sandwich asking teasingly
"Is your bum okay yoonkit- oops! I mean yoongi hyung?"

"Shut up!!" Yoongi said with a big pout.

"Your juice hyung, I am waiting for you in living room" namjoon said placing the juice glass infront of yoongi then he left from there.

Jungkook was laughing silently.

Yoongi started eating ignoring him.

"Someone was trying to be a tough guy but that someone's most favourite person punctured it by giving a slap on his bum"

Yoongi whined and sat down on jungkook's lap.

"Oh yoongi hyung what happened now huh? Come on, where's that guy who was just giving orders?" Jungkook continued to tease him.

"Want a kissy" yoongi said snuggling into him.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed the top of yoongi's head.

"Kookie do you have another choco in your room?"

"Huh? You said something? Namjoon hyung I think Yoongi hyung is saying somethin-"

"Nooo! I don't want any chocolate!" Yoongi pressed his palm against jungkook's mouth making him shut his mouth.

"As you wish hyung, now finish your breaky hmm? Namjoon hyung is waiting"

Yoongi nodded. They both finished their breakfast and went to the living room.

There they heard namjoon talking to mr.robert on call.

"Ok mr.robert, it's fine with me, yeah I'll be there"

Saying this, namjoon cuts the call.

"What did he said joonie?" Yoongi asked.

"He wants to meet out in a restaurant near his office"

Hearing this, yoongi's face light up with happiness. He smiled widely asking
"So we are going to a restaurant and will talk with there while eatin-" but he was cut off by namjoon

"You are not going with me now, you'll stay at home"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend
18.1K 1.6K 11
- The story of seven brothers who can die for each other, what will happen when one of them gets stalked by a psycho person? Will the six brothers su...
12.6K 267 23
this is a story about strict brothers and naughty sister everything is imagination in this book nothing related to real life I don't have any inte...