Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

Af kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... Mere

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

22.

1.9K 35 16
Af kellslibrary

Lots of shit going on personally so I've been lacking in writing but I'm hoping to pick it up soon uh enjoy!
_____________________

"Baaaaabe have you seen my blue tie?" Jack shouts from his closet as I lay on his bed. "Should be hanging up there" i answer. "Its not and I have to leave in" he says and pauses to check the time. "10 minutes!" He shrieks.

I giggle and stand up going to his closet "it's right there baby" I show him. "Oh" he mumbles. "Thank you" he says kissing the side of my head. "You're very welcome, you look very handsome" I tell him. He smiles and his eyes twinkle "thank you beautiful" he says.

After helping him with his tie and he makes sure he has everything he needs he gives me a few kisses before leaving. Isla, jordyn and cari are meeting me there in an hour and a half so I start getting ready. I've spent the last couple nights here since it's the first regular season game and Jack's nervous.

Right after I finish getting ready and have something quick to eat I take a mirror selfie showing off the 86 on the sleeve. I am also singing the anthems again just like I did back in February.

Next month I release the album and I'm super excited but also super nervous and taylor told me that she's announcing the us leg of the eras tour in December which is super exciting but also nerve wracking. The music video for linemate comes out next friday but I won't be announcing it for a couple days.

Since we're probably going out after the game I take an uber to the arena instead of driving myself. Once I'm there I meet with the event manager at the same spot as last time. "The Jerseys perfect here is the mic" she says.

"Thank you" I reply and anxiously wait for my cue. "Singing both canadian and american national anthems please welcome the girlfriend of your very own new Jersey devils jack hughes, olivia davis!!!!" The announcer yells throughout the arena.

I awkwardly step out and wave before starting the canadian anthem. They're playing Vancouver so Quinn is here. Once I've sung both anthems I bow and walk off. "Amazing like always liv" jordyn says. "Thank you" I smile. We go and find our seats, ellen, Jim, lilly and sophia sitting behind us.

Ellen leans over between jordyn and I "hi liv" she greets. I smile and stand up to hug her "hi ellen how are you?" I ask her. "I'm good, how are you doing?" She asks. "So good I'll update you on my music when we're not in public" I answer. She smiles resting her hand on my shoulder "I am so proud of you sweetie" she says.

I pout and hug her again "thank you it means so much" I whisper. She squeezes me "you're very welcome" she says. We then focus on the game and right as I look at jack on the ice he scores. I jump up and shout cheering.

Jack looks over at us and chuckles as he skates by. "That's my man!!" I shout loudly. He blushes as he fist bumps his teammates on the bench and joins them. "You're his biggest cheerleader" jordyn says. "I hope so" I reply.

The first period ends and they take a photo of jack, Luke and quinn together before they go to their locker rooms. Lilly, sophia and I take a group selfie and I post it on my story.

Supporting our boys

"Should've put the hughes girls supporting the hughes boys" Jim jokes. "I'll do it" sophia says going onto her phone. She reposts my story and puts that caption for hers. "Adorable" ellen says with a smile.

Very thankful that my boyfriends parents are so amazing and supportive of us and my career. Jack is amazingly supportive as well.

The second period has no goals meaning the third period starts 1-0. About a minute in quinn scores tieing it up. Sophia stands up cheering loudly wearing her canucks Jersey with hughes on the back.

We all clap for quinn as he celebrates and winks at sophia. Jack and Luke on the bench happy for their older brother. The game continues and both luke and Jack are back on the ice.

Luke passes to jack who passes it to nico who then passes it back to jack. He shoots it but misses and luke gets the rebound and shoots it right into the back of the net. Lilly and I both shoot up out of our seats cheering.

I turn and high five her "that's our boys!" I yell over the cheers of the fans. She smiles happily "yes they are!!" She yells back. We sit back down once the game continues. Third period is fast but the scoring continues for both teams.

The devils win 4-2 over the canucks. We all walk down to the meeting area and I stand catching up with sophia and lilly but mostly sophia since she lives in Vancouver with quinn.

Our phones all go off signaling that Jack and quinn are being interviewed separately. I put ab airpod in to listen to Jack's.

"Jack you played extremely well tonight against your older brother, what is motivating you the most?" The interviewer asks. "Uh obviously My family and Olivia my amazing girlfriend" he answers with a smile.

I blush watching his eyes sparkle and he smiles brightly. "You seem very happy, how long have you been together?" Another asks. "Uh about 7 months" he answers confidently.

We didn't celebrate our 6 months because honestly we forgot because of how busy we were last month. The night that the singles released we're celebrating just us and celebrating 7 months together.

7 months and I already know he's the love of my life. "Olivia's a popstar correct?" Someone asks. "She is" he says proudly. "What's your favourite song of hers?" The same one asks. "Oh it's one she hasn't released yet" he answers.

They move on to talk about hockey and what his goals are for the season then about 15 minutes after he's done he comes out and lifts me up into a hug. "You did so good baby" I whisper.

"Thank you my girl" he whispers squeezing me. "I love you" he adds. "I love you too jacky" I whisper. He puts me down and kisses me deeply. After pulling away he hugs his mom and dad.

Once Luke's out we meet quinn and sophia. Jack and luke give him hugs and so do their parents. "Even though you lost you did good quinny" I tell him. "Thank you liv" he says side hugging me. "Hey what about me?" Luke asks jokingly.

I roll my eyes "yeah yeah you did good too lukey" I tell him. "You all did good tonight my boys" ellen says then squeezes their cheeks. All three Hughes boys groaning.

We split up from everyone in the parkade "we going out?" He asks. "Uhh I think so, isla and cari wanted to and said to meet them at our regular spot" I answer. "I can be dd" he says.

"You sure baby?" I ask him. He nods "yeah I wanna be sober tonight" he says. I nod "if ya say so" I reply. He smiles and rests his hand on my leg.

The night out doesnt last long since we're both extremely tired. They next few days go by before I announce the next single which is linemate. I'm so excited for this one to be out.

●●●●●●

Twitter

OliviaDavis:

Excited to announce that my next single 'Linemate' will be out this friday October 20th!! Music video out 10am pst, this video was directed by the brilliant blake lively and I'm SO excited for you all to see it

User1: ahhh dead!!!!

User2: definitely about Jack

User3: I hope jack is in it

Jackhughes: so proud of you and so excited my pretty girl

Quinnhughes: can't wait to hear it liv

Trevorzegras: so excited liv!

Colecaufield: so pumped livy

Blakelively: you're brilliant! So proud of you friend

Taylorswift: definitely streaming it

●●●●●●

Jack comes back into my room and crawls ontop of my laying his head on my chest while I scroll through social media. "So proud of you" he says. I kiss his forehead "thank you baby I'm proud of you too" I tell him.

He lifts his head and pecks my lips 3 times. I smile happily "I love you too" I whisper. He smiles and kisses me deeply before resting his head back on my chest.

The whole week goes by insanely fast, jack was gone for 4 days and had 2 games. One in Boston and the other in Pittsburgh. Now he's back and it's Thursday night. We're at his place just the two of us and theres about 5 hours until the song is out.

We're currently making individual pizzas just the two of us. "So 7 months" he says standing behind me. "Its gone by so fast" I smile. "It's been an amazing 7 months" he whispers.

I smile and lean back pecking his lips "I can't wait for the many more months we'll be together" I whisper. He smiles and kisses my forehead "me too my love" he whispers.

He puts the pizzas in after I take a photo of them then I sit on the counter going through my camera roll to post something for our 7 months together.

●●

●●●

●●●●

●●●●●

●●●●●●

OliviaDavis: 7 months with my little devil. I love you more and more everyday jack rawden hughes and I'll continue loving you as long as you'll let me.

Tagged: jackhughes

Jackhughes: I love to the moon and ti Saturn
^OliviaDavis: I love you more

Ellenhughes: awww happy 7 months

Quinnhughes: glad you're with him

Lukehughes: you have so many photos of him

Trevorzegras: awe I miss you guys
^OliviaDavis: miss you Z

Colecaufield: couple goals

Taylorswift: lovers

Sophiamiller: love this

Lillystevens: cuties

User1: 7 months woahhh

User2: these two are endgame

User3: love them together

Load more comments....

Jack posts a few cute photos he's taken of me and captions it 'I love you Olivia forever. He is definitely the love of my life and I can't wait to see where this all goes.

The next five hours go by insanely fast and the song is now out so while I'm waiting for everyone's reactions I'm cuddled up to jack. "Its amazing my love" he says. "Thank you Jack" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you my pretty girl" he whispers. I lift my head and kiss him gently, his lips move up into a smile and he kisses me back. I move to straddling his lap and our lips continue moving in sync.

I grind against him and he groans into my mouth. I smirk against his lips and then feel him get hard. "I need you" I whimper. "Yeah?" He asks pulling away. I nod pouting.

He stands up and my legs go around his waist and he carries me over to his room then he gently places me down on his bed. I feel his lips start to explore my body and he stops between my thighs.

"Can I?" He asks. I nod "yeah baby" I answer. He nods taking my shorts and panties off before he starts licking my clit. "Mm don't tease" I moan. "Ok" he whispers then slips his 2 fingers in.

My back arches and my hips buck up as he continues moving his fingers inside. His thumb massaging my clit and his fingers flick up hitting my g spot. Just a few minutes later I'm cumming around his fingers.

Our lips go back to each other after he's done. "I need more of you" I whisper against his lips. He nods and slips a condom on before thrusting inside me deeply. "Oh fuck" I let out. "That feel good?" He asks.

I nod biting my lip "y-yeah baby" I answer. He smirks and continues moving inside me. About 20 minutes later we're finishing together and my legs feel sore already.

He lays down beside me for a minute before going to the bathroom to discard the condom and to use the bathroom. "You need anything else babe?" He asks handing me water. "No baby that was amazing" I answer.

We cuddle with my head on his chest and he runs my back gently. "I love you olivia" he whispers. "I love you too jack" I whisper back sleepily. He kisses my forehead "go to sleep my girl" he says.

A few minutes later I'm asleep in Jack's arms. This man is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend my life with him. I just love him so much.

Jack Hughes has my heart.

___________________________

I really speed wrote this one lol hope ya enjoyed!!

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

183K 2.5K 50
โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ "๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ," ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ...
95K 1.3K 40
It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her childhood crush-comes home for the holid...
240K 5.7K 64
๏ฝกยฐโœฉ | ห—หห‹ โ˜† หŽหŠห— | ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" โ i love her but she won't forgive me โž โ i think she will โž q...
12.6K 230 8
"Can you love him again?" "If I can trust him" โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† A American Hockey player and a American figure...