π“πŽπ”π‘ π“π‘πˆπ€ππ†π‹π„ ᡐᡃᡗ...

Por DEADPOETWRLD

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ α΅—Κ·α΅’ Λ‘α΅’α΅›α΅‰α΅‡β±Κ³α΅ˆΛ’, π€π’π‡α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ πŒπ€π“π“ ᡃʳᡉ ⁱⁿ ᡃ α΅–α΅‰Κ³αΆ α΅‰αΆœα΅— ʳᡉˑᡃᡗⁱᡒⁿ˒ʰⁱᡖ, α΅‡α΅˜α΅— ⁱᡗ ᡖʳᡒᡇᡃᡇˑʸ ʷᡒⁿ'α΅— ˑᡃ˒ᡗ Λ’... MΓ‘s

π“πŽπ”π‘ π“π‘πˆπ€ππ†π‹π„ ᡐᡃᡗᡗ Λ’α΅—α΅˜Κ³βΏβ±α΅’Λ‘α΅’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ΒΉ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 Β²
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 Β³
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁴
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁢
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁸
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁹
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ¹⁰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ΒΉΒΉ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ΒΉΒ²

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁷

446 14 105
Por DEADPOETWRLD

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

the first time Matt ever looked in Ash's eyes, something in his life changed.

like she was the missing piece he didn't know he missed.

the key to an undiscovered room.

she was the one, he knew for sure.

he loved her with her whole heart, he even smiled at the thought of her.

whenever she crossed his mind, he couldn't help but let a cheeky smile curl on his lips.

Ash was his.

Ash.

fuck.

i love her.

he smiled to himself yet again, thinking about her.

just then he hears a snap notification.

❕🤍 Brown girl 🤍❕

he smiles at the screen, admiring her beauty, even though her face isn't visible.

the brunette smirks at the phone screen, getting up from his bed.

"Matt where are you going?" Nick asks, not even looking up from his phone.

"Ash, why?" he looked at his brothers, Chris's head shooting up at Matts words.

"okay, go then." Chris lets out a smal "hehe" before looking back down at his phone.

"okay..?" Matt slightly raises his eyebrow, tilting his head.

"just go Matt." Nick replied, yet again not looking up from his phone.

"why are you so invested in your phone?" Chris asks, not even expecting an answer.

"i am watching woman shake their ass." Nick replies sarcastically.

"okay..? im leaving, bye." Matt says, kind of weirded out by Nicks words.

-------------------------------------------

"well that took you long enough." Ash puts her phone on the nightstand.

Matt jumps on her, and she screamed at the sudden action.

"Matt!" she giggled, and he did the same.

"what? i missed my wife." Ash raised her eyebrow at his reply.

"where's my ring?"

"yo i just gave you flowers, calm down with my money."

"how much did these flowers cost then?"

Matt put his finger over her lips, "we are not talking about that."

as he shushes her, Ash takes the opportunity to bite his finger.

"ASH RILEY MACKENZIE WHAT THE FUCK." Matt jumps up, and Ash loses it.

"why would you do that?!" he juts his bottom lip playfully, "now you gotta kiss it."

"only if you help me pick my outfit for tomorrow." she says while laughing, holding her stomach.

"ugh fine." he rolls his eyes, holding his finger out for her to kiss, and so she does.

"okay, so should i wear this jacket with a bodysuit or this black fresh love hoodie with a white shirt and baggy red pants to match the heart?" she holds them in the air, and Matt sits down, stroking his chin while thinking, making Ash laugh.

"i love both, but the fresh love fit goes hard though."

"okay, then i'll wear that." she smiles, melting Matts heart.

she was like the missing piece he didn't know he needed.

"now come here, baby." he patted his lap, and she gently places herself on it. he then gently rubbed her jawline with his thumb, sending shivers over Ash's spine.

"you're so beautiful, babe." he whispered in her ear, the girl was practically whipped for this man.

Matt then gently places his hands on her exposed hips, his cold rings rubbing against her soft, warm skin.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he whispered again, finding it funny she kept staring at him.

She then smashed her lips against his, playing with his soft, fluffy hair, and melting deeper into the kiss.

"i love you, Ash." Matt mumbled against her lips, breaking the kiss."

"same, but just shut up and kiss me."

-------------------------------------

moments before:

"uhg, this is so boring, im going to the guys's room, maybe Nate wants to play Mario cart or something." Chris sighs, walking over to his suitcase.

"whatever, ur annoying anyways." Nick said, not looking up from his phone, his eyes must be glued to it at this point.

"ur a dick." Chris takes the nintendo switch from his suitcase, and put his phone in his pocket, "bye dick."

he then walked out, slamming the door behind him, only to think of doing something to piss off his older triplet brother, so he opens the door, and lets out a really big fart, before closing the door as fast as he could.

"CHRIS YOU BITCH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." Chris chuckled to himself proudly at the reaction of Nick.

his mission was complete.

he ten walks down the hallway, and hears Matt whisper.

"I love you, Ash."

"Same, but just shut up and kiss me."

he peeks inside the girls's room, only to find Matt making out with Ash.

Ash.

fuck.

he leans against the wall beside the door, feeling his heart shatter.

then suddenly, a tear rolls down his face.

come on Chris, man up.

"fuck." he sniffs, and runs into the living room, throwing on his shoes and jacket, before heading out.

he starts walking, and walking.

a lot on his mind.

only then, he feels a raindrop fall on the tip of his nose, bringing him back to reality.

his mind was somewhere completely else, and now he suddenly found himself in front of the performance hall, the place they just left.

"maybe they'll let me in, until the rain stops." he mumbled, opening the door.

"hello?"

"Christopher." Haley greets him, "what are you doing here?"

"i-i was on a walk, but it started raining," he sniffs, "can i maybe stay here, as soon as it stops raining im gone."

"no, no, you're more then welcome to stay even longer if needed, sit." she taps the seat next to her.

"thank you."

Chris sat down, and it became painfully silent.

"are you okay?" Haley questions, looking at him.

"yeah."

"you're not, though," she turns to Chris, "i know what happened, talk."

Chris's head shot up, and then he turned to her.

"what do you mean?"

"this morning.." she begins, "Ash's managed to steal your heart, without even doing anything." she spits, annoyed.

"h-how do you know?"

"listen Christopher, i could help you have her." she smiled like a snake, "i want your brother, and you want his girlfriend. what if we just worked together..?"

"what? no! Matt is my brother, im in no way doing that to him."

"oh Christopher," she puts her hand on his knee, "he will have me, so he won't feel any pain." she grinned.

"i-" he thought for a while, "how are you wanting to do that?" he raised his eyebrow at Haley.

"how about we just work together? maybe create a plan, to get them to break up, or something else." Haley holds her hand out for Chris to shake.

"deal?"

"deal.."

-------------------------------------

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 ❕
ɪᴍ ɪɴ sʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴍᴀᴏ
ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ...
ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴄ ɪᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ :))

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

64.7K 635 29
π–ͺπ—‚π—‡π—Œπ—…π–Ύπ—’ π– π—†π–»π—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 π–²π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—…π—ˆ. 𝖨𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽. π–‘π—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆοΏ½...
101K 1.3K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
153K 1.6K 16
✈ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦�...