Earth cubs interstellar explo...

Door Heather_Nill

At the end of the world, humanity moved to the stars. In the year 8023, human beings have long adapted to the... Meer

Synopsis & 01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10-12
13-15
16-18
19-20
21-23
24-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
Next

41-50

996 10 0
Door Heather_Nill

Lan Lan's little appearance looks very happy.

She was holding a small rattan basket in her hand, this small basket should have been made by her temporarily from grass rattan on the side of the road, the small basket was not tight, and it was filled with some unknown small flowers and grass.

There were a few tearing bees, just inside the small basket, they seemed to be clustering flowers and plants, but if you looked closely, they were clearly sticking to the little girl!

As a 2S high-level ferocious insect, these tearing bees are not small, one is about as thick as an adult's thumb, and when he saw so many tearing bees, Ye Ling swallowed his spit, and his whole body stiffened.

"Eh, big brother, why did you fall." Lan Lan saw that the big brother was actually lying on the ground, and quickly put down the small basket and wanted to go over to help him.

In an instant, buzzing tearing bees rushed to the face...

"Don't come here!" Ye Ling stopped it immediately!

Lan Lan was stunned, she stopped a few steps away from her big brother, her big eyes were full of doubts.

Around the little girl's tearing bee, this time is not happy.

They obviously didn't want the little girl to be yelled, and in an instant, the bee swarm silently moved in front of the little girl, and their buzzing sound became louder and louder, facing the adult human in front of them, showing that they wanted to attack him!

Ye Ling's breathing stagnated.

Ye Ling used to garrison the Holy Planet, where ninety percent of the land was primeval jungle, and the people on the planet lived too close to the place where the plants grew, resulting in frequent incidents of tricky plants hurting people.

When Ye Ling first sent troops to clean, he accidentally encountered a nest of torn bees during a cleaning.

The final result is that even if they wear mecha, most of their soldiers are still seriously injured by the tearing bee, and the joints of those mecha can be eaten and melted by the torn bee, and these high-level mechs that can even resist the impact of the meteorite belt torrent are just a fragile piece of wood in the eyes of the tearing bee.

After removing the shell, the humans inside became their full food.

Ye Ling's two fists clenched quickly, and he looked at the group of unkind tearing bees who came, and beads of sweat on his forehead unconsciously flowed from his sideburns...

The atmosphere seemed to be frozen.

Until, the four-year-old little girl, the urn sounded angry opening: "Big brother, do you blame Lan Lan for running out for too long, and you are angry with Lan Lan?"

The little girl grabbed the leaves of the small basket in her hand and muttered, "Because Lan Lan met a new friend... The little bees all warmly invited Lan Lan to play together, and Lan Lan lost track of time..."

The little girl said, reaching out again and touching the wings of a torn bee.

The tearing bee stopped at the little girl's fingertips, very obedient and obedient.

The little girl immediately said: "Big brother, look, the little bees are really cute!" They're sticking with blue and blue!

Ye Ling: "..." The

tearing bees also seemed to feel that the adult humans on the opposite side seemed to be very weak and not lethal, and they felt that there was no danger, so they flew back to the little girl's body in unison, and each found a habitat.

Lan Lan was now as happy as a little butterfly, and she ran to her big brother in a few more steps and forcefully helped her big brother up.

Ye Ling's legs were unfavorable, but seeing these tearing bees so close, he suddenly became sharp, and he held his crutches and retreated eight steps away!

The little girl looked at her big brother's leg with some surprise.

Ye Ling's face was ugly: "Lan Lan, you said, they are yours... Friend?
Lan
Lan came back to her senses and immediately focused her head, and as she nodded, the tearing bee on its head shook again: "Little bee is a good friend that Lan Lan only met today, and I met over there!"

The little girl pointed in the direction she had just walked back: "There are many little bees over there, but the queen bee is going to give birth to a baby, and the little bee has to protect the queen, and can't all go home with Lan Lan to play." There

is actually a queen bee?!

Ye Ling's face was even worse, and he looked at these tearing bees with some difficulty: "Lan Lan, don't you think that these friends of yours are a little scary?"

"Scary?" Lan Lan turned her head to look at the little bees beside her: "Why is it scary?" Little bees are good insects! They are the most important pollinators, they can help plants spread pollen and let plants blossom!

And the little bees are very gentle, they will not hurt people, the food only eats nectar, they can also produce particularly sweet and delicious honey, honey can be eaten directly, and can be used to make medicine!
As soon as Lan Lan said honey, saliva was about to come out, and she hissed and muttered: "Lan Lan hasn't eaten honey for a long time..."

In fact, it didn't take long, when the death star, Lan Lan still often ate honey, because in the small flower garden of Lan Lan, there lived a nest of small bees, Lan
Lan often went to dig honey to soak water to drink, Yaya's mother will always add honey to the nutrient solution, so that the blue nutrient solution will become more delicious!

But Lan Lan has not eaten a delicious nutrient solution for a long time, and she has not drunk honey water for a long time.

The little girl was supporting the tearing bee with every word, which made Ye Ling feel very headache.

But......

The gaze turned to the log cabin next to it, and in the log cabin, the tall horse's wind red wolf was still shrunk into a ball.

Even the famous Wind Red Wolf is particularly fond of the little girl, and it seems that being friends with the tearing bee is not a completely unacceptable thing...

Fart!

The killer ripping bee can't be friends with any human!

Of course, it is impossible for the tearing bee to be friends with humans, because the race is different, and the beasts are not friendly to the creatures of other races.

However, Blue Blue is an exception.

Strictly speaking, Blue Blue is not human.

She is natural.

She is all things.

She has lovingly protected and nurtured every child living in her arms for tens of billions of years.

Except for humans who have hurt Mother Earth, no creature on Earth has ever harmed her.

They were blessed by her, and they always loved her unconditionally.

Even if tens of millions of years have passed, even if this is no longer the earth.

But they remember her, and they want to come back to her embrace.

Seeing that the big brother didn't speak for a long time, Lan Lan puffed out his cheeks, and he was also a little unhappy: "Big brother, the little bee is Lan Lan's good friend, the little bee also sent Lan Lan home, the little bee sent Lan Lan a lot of honey, Lan Lan will use honey as a nutrient solution and treatment potion in a while, Lan Lan is very grateful to the little bee, big brother, don't you like Lan Lan playing with the little bee?" He

also doesn't dislike ... Wait a minute......

Nutrient solution? Therapeutic potions?

Honey?

Ye Ling looked at the small basket and saw that under the flowers and plants, it seemed that there was indeed a small beehive.

Can honey be used as a nutrient solution and a therapeutic agent?

How can it be?

Seeing that the little girl was still staring at herself, her small mouth was pouting to the sky, Ye Ling was helpless: "Big brother doesn't dislike you to bring your friends home, but..."

"It's good that big brother doesn't dislike it!" Lan Lan's eyes lit up, and he immediately rushed to speak: "Then Lan Lan will plant some flowers nearby, so that the little bees can collect honey here in the future!"

The little girl said to do it, she put down the basket, looked around, and then took the uprooted flowers and plants in the basket to a clearing on the left.

The little girl tried hard to dig the soil with a small wooden stick, and the tearing bees all revolved around her.

Ye Ling: "..."

Help, she really wants to keep bees!

[Hahaha, Major Ye Ling's expression is so funny! ] However, I've been watching "Deadly Training Ground" for so long, and I've really never seen a contestant who can become friends with the alien beast, and this year is really eye-opening!

[Seriously, we Lan Lan are not contestants! ]

[If Lan Lan is a contestant, she is not stable first?

[Not really, training matches are not as long as you can survive in the arena, you can clear the level, the number of exotic beasts killed, the map you have walked, the material packages you have picked up, these are all counted in the points, and don't forget that after climate training, there is also a pursuit training with a high elimination rate. ]

[Grass, I almost forgot to pursue training, use intelligent robots to imitate the rebel invasion, when the time comes, hundreds of robots will be put into the entry at once, the contestants have their own positioning, the robots will chase the contestants to kill, and then the contestants can't do anything! ] In this way, Lan Lan really can't do it.

[Lan Lan is not a contestant in the first place, why should she use the requirements of the contestant to benchmark her? ] I just want to know now, when did the garbage organizers get me out of Lanlan, the children were already dirty into briquettes, and how long had she not bathed! You're going to make her grow bugs, aren't you!

The child does not eat well, sleeps badly, and has not yet bathed, although everyone wants to continue to watch Lan Lan, but everyone does not want to see Lan Lan suffer these sins!

For a time, many viewers ran to the bottom of the official website to spray the organizer, asking the organizer not to pretend to be dead and come out to explain!

And at the same time, the 984 cosmic region, inside the Death Star.

Dr. Val is sitting on a rattan chair outside the clinic reading an e-book, his face is wearing holographic glasses bordered with gold wire, although the death star cannot connect to the star network, but some books downloaded in advance can still be viewed holographically.

Interstellar holographic e-book with analog screens.

That is, when the text passes in front of you, the text will automatically form an AI intelligent picture.

For example, in this medical book that Dr. Val is reading now, when he sees the structural formula of a certain drug molecule, the composition animation of that molecule will unfold in front of his eyes.

This automatic combination of text and graphics is more conducive to content understanding.

But of course, not all books have the right to generate holographic books, at least not astringent books.

Dr. Val had been reading the medical book for almost an hour.

Usually, in an hour, he can already read three books.

But today, let alone three books, he hasn't read a single page.

The young man's puzzled gaze glanced across the road from time to time.

Across from his clinic, lived the former rebel commander, George Cuss, which was originally nothing, Val had been a neighbor with Cus for more than a decade, but today it was different.

Warden Zhou Qin had been at Kus's house for more than sixty-four minutes.

What's the big thing that can't be said for so long?

"Val, get a bottle of sleeping pills."

Just then, guests came to the small clinic.

Val turned his head and saw Hu Qingya with a pair of black eyes, hands in pockets, a cigarette in her mouth, and lazily walked over.

As soon as Hu Qingya came in, she sat down opposite Val, her pale and thin face without the slightest bit of blood.

Val frowned: "What's wrong with you?"

Hu Qingya's whole body lay on the stone table, and she raised her finger and pointed at her eyes: "I can't sleep."

Val picked up the kettle on the table, poured her a glass of water, then touched her forehead, didn't burn, and asked, "How long have you not slept?"

"I don't remember." Hu Qingya took the water cup and took a sip of water.

Val thought of a possibility: "After Lan Lan left, you wouldn't have slept, would you?"

Hu Qingya was stunned, she lowered her eyes and did not make a sound.

Val: "..."

Val got up and went inside to get a bottle of sleeping pills out: "One at a time, hurry back to sleep, I see that you are about to become a zombie."

"Zombie..." Hu Qingya raised her head, a woman who has always been cold and decisive, but this time she seems to have changed as a person: "I remember the day of the Hundred Ghosts Day again, Lan Lan dressed up as a little zombie, oh my God, my family Lan Lan is really too cute, I have never seen such a cute little zombie!"

Val was helpless: "It seems that you have seen other zombies, and the zombie creature was originally adapted by Lan Lan based on the vampire race." There

is a "minority" in the interstellar world, called the vampire race, the vampire people are not the same as ordinary people, they live extremely long, especially love to sleep in black boxes, and only eat nutrient solutions containing the smell of blood.

After Lan Lan heard about it, she said that zombies are also like this, they asked her what a zombie is, and the child can't tell, but she will play zombie.

On that Hundred Ghosts Festival, the little girl painted her little face white, then painted two round red halos on both sides of her cheeks, she also painted a red lip, and finally pasted a yellow paper on her forehead...

Thinking about it, the blue zombie shape came to mind again that night...

After a while, Val took off his holographic glasses, reached out and pressed his forehead, and couldn't help but say: "It's really cute!"

Hu Qingya saw that she had hooked Val's blue and blue addiction, and got up and left satisfied.

Who knew that as soon as she reached the door, she saw two figures coming out of the opposite house.

Val just looked up at this time and saw the twoFigure......

Zhou Qin and Kus seemed to have agreed on something, and after the two came out of the house together, they got into the warden's car and headed towards the office building together.

During this process, they did not glance at the small clinic opposite.

Until the hovercar disappeared completely, Hu Qingya turned around and asked, "How did these two get together?" As

a warden, Zhou Qin has never been too close to prisoners, and the last time he went to the prisoner's house, the other party violated prison rules, and he dragged people out and beat them violently.

But today, he talked to Cus so calmly, and let Cus take his patrol car?

Val didn't answer Hu Qingya's question, he just thought of the words of Kus two days ago...

Jailbreak......

No, you don't really want to jailbreak, do you?

Or is the warden and the prisoner conspiring to escape from prison?

Zhou Qin is not crazy!

"Hey, do you know something?" Hu Qingya has always been a keen and suspicious person, she looked Val up and down, went directly over, grabbed the man's collar, and pressed the man to the chair: "Say, what the hell?" Is it related to blue blue?

Val was stunned: "You know?

Hu Qingya exploded as soon as she exploded: "It's really related to Lan Lan!" I said, what can make Zhou Qin and Kus the same qi, besides Lan Lan's matter, what else can there be! What's wrong with Blue Blue?

Val didn't say, just patted the back of Hu Qingya's hand: "Let go."

Hu Qingya did not let go, she continued to pinch Val's neck, she South Universe underground smuggling queen Hu Qingya, also has a little kung fu on her hands!

Val was about to be strangled by her, and could only hold her hand: "Tell you yes, but you can't say it."

Val thought that compared to the other antisocial personality fools of Death Star, Hu Qingya was at least a rational and intelligent person.

Maybe he can discuss with Hu Qingya, at least, Hu Qingya is not a person who will do too outrageous things.

Two hours later.

There was a knock on the door of Zhou Qin's office.

Zhou Qin frowned, and Cus immediately put the 984 navigation map spread on the table into the drawer, and then hugged his chest with both hands and leaned back on the chair.

Zhou Qin opened the door with a gloomy face.

The door just opened a crack, and outside, four or five hands instantly pushed and shoved the door open.

Zhou Qin's brows furrowed, and his hand immediately touched the warning stick on his lower back, wanting to give this group of prisoners who dared to break into his office a little color.

Who knew that at this time, Hu Qingya, who was walking in the front, directly spoke: "Even if you are let out of the 984 universe area, once the alarm of the death star is triggered, you still can't escape the southern universe, but I do know a star route that the imperial army will not patrol, that road was opened by me, specifically used to smuggle and transport goods, and no one else should know about it at present." The

hand holding the warning stick paused, and Zhou Qin's dark eyebrows looked at Hu Qingya in front of him: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Hu Qingya smacked her lips: "Don't pretend, Lan Lan has an accident, we all know!" Stop talking nonsense, get straight to the point! The

woman said while backhanding and slamming the office door shut!

Probably because I saw how she looked like a good mother, I don't know when it started, Zhou Qin didn't remember Hu Qingya's initial appearance very much.

I only vaguely remember that on the first day she entered the Death Star, she crushed the bodies of two prisoners who tried to climb her window.

Afterwards, she also threw the corpses on the road in front of her house one by one, causing Muyu, who was in charge of sweeping the road the next day, to complain to him, saying that the new female prisoner did not care about the public environment, and asked her to sweep the streets in the future.

Speaking of wooden fish, Zhou Qin turned his gaze to Hu Qingya's back, the young man leaning against the door frame and chewing a stick of grass in his mouth.

"What are you doing with me?" Mu Yu raised his eyebrows, and Hang'er smiled.

"I'm also here to help you, what kind of "Deadly Training Ground" I know, it is an independent area opened up by Yaxing alone, the climate and environment in the area are different from the outside world, and they have also set up a very strong safety protection network, so that if there are no multiple permissions, it is almost impossible for the people inside to come out through non-elimination."

Zhou Qin stared at Muyu without making a sound, he knew that his words were not finished.

Muyu chewed the grass in his mouth again and nodded: "Well, that's right, that protective net and those setting equipment are all made by me." Zhou

Qin: "..." Hu

Qingya turned her head and asked this interstellar first network felon: "Why are you doing things for the empire?" Give you a lot of money?

Muyu shrugged: "No, I was young at that time, I just thought it was fun."

Hu Qingya nodded and understood, Muyu is indeed a playful person, for example, why he was caught, is because he made a new virus, he wanted to share this joy with everyone, so he hacked the star network, so that all the light brains linked to the star network were infected with this virus, so as to tell the people of the universe that he made a new virus.

This fool really loves to do any thankless thing.

Zhou Qin looked at Hu Qingya, then at Muyu, and finally turned his gaze to the other two, a man and a woman.

Sophia said with an understatement: "I have a private army in Yaxing, more than 20,000 people, I think you may need it by then?"

Zhou Qin was silent.

If you want to take Lan Lan with you, you may really need manpower.

After a while, Zhou Qin looked at the last man again.

The man obviously had no talent, his expression was a little innocent, and then he spoke: "I'm going anyway, if you don't take me, I'll tell everyone in Death Star about you going to escape from prison to find Lan Lan, see if you can leave by then." Zhou

Qin: "..." Others

: "..."

Hu Qingya was a little sarcastic: "Ennuo's intelligence detection ability is too strong, I just talked to Sophia, he came out, or we will take him, when it is critical, he must be useful."

Zhou Qin closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

At this time, Kus over there suddenly spoke up: "Safe route, superb electronic technology, available private army, strong intelligence search ability, walking together, it will indeed be safer, Zhou Qin, I think it can." "

Zhou Qin immediately frowned and looked at Kus.

Kus was not young, there were some not very obvious fine lines at the corners of his eyes, he nodded to Zhou Qin again, relying only on the two of them, there was indeed a risk of failure.

And jailbreaking, a risk, is enough to be fatal.

Zhou Qin finally walked back to his desk, which was regarded as acquiescing to the addition of the four people.

Mu Yu immediately happily stepped forward and pasted with Kus: "Brother Kus, then where are you planning now?"

Kus simply explained his and Zhou Qin's plan.

The later four listened and fell silent.

After a long while, Sophia calmly asked: "You mean, you sent a message to your son Donald, tricked your son into leading the army to break into the 984 area, and then when the time comes, he will move so much, it will inevitably attract the attention of the imperial army, and when your son fights with the imperial army, you and Zhou Qin will take the opportunity to escape... That's what you guys are going to do?

Cus nodded: "This is the safest."

Mu Yu was a little confused: "Then what if your son doesn't bring the army over?" What if he comes alone?

"Not likely." Kus glanced at Muyu: "My son, I understand, he has a reckless personality and is also a stupid person. Muyu

: "..." Will

your son be glad you said that about him?

Ennuo couldn't help but ask, "Then what if your son is captured by the imperial army?"

Kus frowned: "If you catch it, you will catch it, find a way to escape from prison by yourself, he Laozi and I all find a way to escape from prison by myself!"

Enno: "..." Did

you come up with your own way? Aren't you taking advantage of your son?

It's so vicious! You rebels really don't have a long conscience!

Hu Qingya silently gave a thumbs up at this time, and sighed leisurely: "You are really a good father."

"Okay." Zhou Qin interrupted the small talk of several people, he took an electronic pen and wrote a time in the book.

13:10。

Zhou Qin said: "According to the path estimate, the time when Donald arrives at 984, just tomorrow at noon, he will meet the patrol army on the 3rd front west of the border, and the imperial increase will arrive within an hour, 13:10-13:30, which is the time we leave."

"Remember, there is only one chance, keep a low profile, try not to use force, the use of force is the stupidest way, because once the movement is big and our identity is exposed, it will be difficult for us to get close to Lan Lan again in the case of being wanted by the whole universe, understand?"

The five people looked at Zhou Qin, turned their gazes, and looked at Zhou Qin's desk, only to see that in the upper right corner of the desk, there was a photo frame, and in the picture frame, the immature and fair little girl was grinning with a big smile and smiling sweetly and cute at the camera.

In an instant, the five people looked grim, and they spoke out at the same time: "Understood!" -

"Aa

At the same time, Lan Lan, who was far away in the deadly training ground, tinkered with the hive halfway, and suddenly didn't know why, and sneezed.

The little girl rubbed the tip of her nose with the back of her hand, and she was quietly worried: "Lan Lan won't catch a cold, right?" "The little bees don't give Lan Lan a lot of hives, Lan Lan first cuts the dark beeswax outside with a stone knife, and then wraps the inner hive with banana leaves, squeezes it hard, and squeezes the honey into a small bowl made of banana leaves.

The little girl's strength is very small, although she tinkered for a long time and tried to cut the honeycomb as small as possible, but with a little big hand, there is still no way to squeeze the honey clean.

Ye Ling was sharpening the wooden arrow eight steps away from the little girl, and seeing that Lan Lan squeezed his little face red, he put down the stone knife: "Or, I'll come?"
Lan
Lan turned his head to look at his big brother, and his eyes instantly shone!

"Thank you big brother!"

Ye Ling stood up with his crutches, he walked in front of the little girl, and stopped again.

Lan Lan knew that the big brother was timid and afraid of the little bee, so Lan Lan obediently got up and walked to a farther place, so that the little bee would also follow Lan Lan.

Ye Ling sat on the stone, wiped his hands first, and then picked up the hive and squeezed: "Do this?" Ye

Ling hadn't done anything about crowding the hive, so she wasn't sure.

Lan Lan looked at it from afar, hmm-huh nodded: "Yes, yes, just squeeze the honey out of the hive, this is old honey, so the color is darker, it will be slightly harder, big brother you have to work a little harder to squeeze out." "Good

." Ye Ling followed what the little girl said, and it didn't take long to squeeze out two small bowls of honey.

Taking apart the banana leaves in his hand and seeing that the hive inside had dried up, he asked again: "Is this okay?"
Lan
Lan looked satisfied: "It's okay, big brother, can you help Lan Lan regenerate a fire?"

"Make a fire?" Ye Ling looked at the sun in the sky: "Do you want to make a fire when it's so hot?"
Lan
Lan was stunned and smiled: "Lan Lan is not cold, Lan Lan is to cook nutrient solution, there is no way to cook without making a fire."

Ye Ling: "..." Cooking

... Nutrient solution?

[Ah, Lan Lan really wants to make nutrient solution? ] I thought she just wanted to eat honey, I haven't eaten the honey of the tear bee, but the honey of the B-grade bee I have eaten, used to dip edible crops is particularly delicious, sweet and fragrant.

】 [I've already started to be hungry, immediately open the star network, okay, take a look at the price of tumbling bee honey, five thousand interstellar coins a small bottle, and then look at the price of edible crops, it's not worth it, three months' salary to afford such a meal! ]

【But how to cook nutrient solution?】 Isn't the nutrient solution extracted by instrument? I have worked in a nutrient solution factory, their nutrient solution is purified from mutated raw materials, after obtaining direct nutrients, and then according to the nutrient ratio, the nutrients are blended, and finally it has become our common nutrient solution.

【The word cooking is quite fresh, what is cooking?】 It won't be a Blue Star word again, right?

Interstellar because edible crops are scarce, people do not have the habit of cooking by themselves, they generally buy ready-made nutrient solutions directly to eat, occasionally even if they buy edible crops to improve food, but because edible crops are too precious, they dare not toss around, are in accordance with the eating strategy on the star network, cooked and eaten.

The word "cooking" is foreign to them, and they don't understand why food is cooked.

"Like this, right?" Ye Ling also wanted to know how Lan Lan planned to cook the nutrient solution, but he didn't have a lighter and didn't know how to make a fire out of thin air.

He originally thought that the last time Lan Lan made a fire in the Cannibal Forest, she should have some firearms.

As a result, I just asked, Lan Lan does not have an igniter, so how to ignite without a igniter?

Lan Lan asked him to prepare the pyre first, Ye Ling did so, and then what.

Lan Lan put some flowers and plants in the place where the sun was the biggest, she turned her head, and saw that the big brother had already prepared the firewood, and the little girl came over.

As soon as she approached, Ye Ling retreated, and the swarm of torn bees was not friendly to him.

Lan Lan took out a glass empty tube from her bag, she squatted down, used the glass tube to aim in the direction of the sunlight, while gathering fire, while popularizing science: "Big brother, you see, that's it, this is called spotlight fire, after the light source is refracted into a point through the glass, the flammable material under the glass will be ignited..."

Ye Ling watched seriously, silently remembering these processes.

Interstellar people do not know much about survival knowledge in the wild, and the biggest reason for this is because the interstellar wilderness does not allow ordinary people to enter and exit at will.

The mysterious plants and exotic beasts all over the world are too dangerous, and those who do not wear mecha are not allowed to enter the forest at all.

And since you are going to wear mecha, why learn those clumsy field knowledge?

Even the cheapest C-class mech, isn't the mecha cabin equipped with a series of living materials and metal tents?

Usually they will not encounter the situation of lighting a fire in the wild, interstellar people for fire, the demand is not very large, they do not need to make a fire when they eat, they wear thermostatic clothing when they are cold, the lighting is with searchlights, there is no searchlight, you can also use the laser light of the light brain.

The advancement of science and technology has made human beings no longer have to learn crude and primitive life technology.

Even in the "Deadly Training Ground", where there are many crises and competitors are not allowed to bring their own mecha, those low-level material kits that can be seen everywhere are equipped with igniters to prevent some non-chiefs who cannot pick up constant temperature suits from lighting fires to keep warm during extremely cold training.

Ye Ling was also unlucky, his original material bag was lost, and there happened to be no igniter in this high-grade material package that Lan Lan found, otherwise they wouldn't have to use some folk remedies to make a fire so hard now.

In the firewood pile mixed with wood chips, a small flame quickly ignited, Ye Ling's eyes widened slightly, and the audience who were watching the live broadcast also began to make a barrage.

[Although I saw Lan Lan lighting a fire in the man-eating forest last time, I was afraid that the man-eating tree would go crazy at that time, and I didn't look carefully, it turned out that the fire came out like this! ]

【It's amazing, you can really use the sun to make fire! 】

】 [In fact, it is not much magic, after the success of the blue and blue fire last time, someone posted on the star network about the principle, which is relatively basic chemical knowledge, but it does not belong to the category of common sense, so ordinary people do not know much.

[I don't care, I don't know anyway, I just think blue is so good! ] Lan Lan deserves to be my daughter!

[Pull the knife, it's obviously my daughter! ]

The small fire slowly turned into a big fire, but Lan Lan didn't let the fire be too big, she skillfully fiddled with the branches a few times, making the fire look small, and then got up: "Big brother, you first help Lan Lan look at the fire, Lan Lan has not finished preparing there."

The little girl turned and ran, and Ye Ling returned to the fire, fiddling with the branches from time to time.

After a while, the little girl took out the empty nutrient solution bottles, poured honey and mineral water into the bottles in proportion, and Lan Lan took the bottles.

Seeing the fire rising, the tearing bee swarm did not dare to get closer, and they stopped in mid-air not far away, buzzing at the little girl.

Ye Ling glanced at the tearing bee, and then at the fire in front of him, and something flashed under his eyes.

Lan Lan put the glass tube to the edge of the fire, and soon, the transparent tube was burnedBlack.

Ye Ling didn't understand: "What is this for?"
Lan
Lan said: "Because there is no pot, there is no way to boil and filter, Lan Lan uses a stupid method, called smoldering." The

glass tubes were very hard, even if they were placed in a fire, they would not be burned out, and after Lan Lan put all ten pipes away, he returned to the stone behind and continued to make those flowers and plants.

Throughout the afternoon, the little girl was so busy that she couldn't stop.

The blazing sun in the sky is getting bigger and bigger, the wind red wolf has woken up in the log cabin, Ye Ling has diligently controlled the fire, and the tearing bee has found a place to roost and nest in a large tree nearby.

The honey water is smouldered, when the whole tube is heated, Lan Lan counts the time, takes the tube out, cools a little, Lan Lan wipes off the black ash outside the tube with banana leaves, while observing the fusion effect of the honey water inside, Lan Lan shakes evenly.

When it was almost shaken, the little girl put the glass tube back next to the fire, this time farther away so that the tube would not heat so violently.

Then she brought some petals and blades of grass and placed them next to the fire to dry.

Although it is said that it is best to use ultraviolet rays to bake flowers and plants, but only use the sun, at least twenty-four hours, Lanlan in order to save production time, took some flowers and plants to artificially burn, although it will lose some of the nutrients that come with the herb, but the problem is not big.

These operations of Lan Lan, Ye Ling almost couldn't understand.

After another while, making sure that the flowers and plants were dry enough, Lan Lan put the flowers and plants away and took them to the side to grind.

After grinding the flowers and plants into a fine powder, Lan Lan took out the glass tube that had been simmering, opened the lid, and mixed the flower and plant powder in proportion.

While mixing, Lan Lan also shook the tube body, and when it was almost shaken, Lan Lan put the tube back next to the fire and continued to lean.

[Is this a nutrient solution?] Is such a nutrient solution nutritious? How do I feel, just mixing raw materials casually?

【But Lan Lan seems to be very confident?】

[Children still think things too simple, why do you want to buy nutrient solution outside, is because there is no nutrient extraction machine in ordinary families, nutrient solution to put it bluntly, eat is the extracted nutrients, blue and blue directly with raw materials blending, this is not the mutant substances are mixed in.

"Lan Lan, are you making nutrient solution?" Ye Ling and the audience thought similarly, he thought that Lan Lan seemed to have misunderstood something, or that Lan Lan was not a nutrient solution, but something else?

"Yes." The four-year-old girl replied crisply.

The very positive answer broke Ye Ling's illusion.

Ye Ling: "..." Okay

.

Ye Ling sighed and explained to the little girl bitterly: "Lan Lan, do you know what food raw materials are."
Lan
Lan looked at her big brother puzzled, a little dumbfounded: "Huh?

Ye Ling said slowly: "The raw materials of the nutrient solution we eat every day are common breeding animals, and breeding crops, that is, some people will specifically raise animals and plants for human consumption."
Lan
Lan nodded, this Lan Lan knew that the humans of Blue Star would also breed and cultivate.

Ye Ling continued: "But most of the crops and beasts, in the process of growth, will suffer from mutation, for example, a basin of water, it was originally clean, but after being mutated, it has a lot of impurities in it, if humans directly eat these impurities of water, they will be uncomfortable, spitting up and down are light, and serious people will die..."

Lanlan's eyes widened, and she quickly said, "That can't be drunk!" Hurry up and spit it out!

Ye Ling smiled: "Yes, that can't be drunk, only if the water is always clean, then you can drink, or in other words, after the water is polluted, it has been treated twice, we extract the water inside and filter out the impurities, so you can also drink."
Lan
Lan nodded vigorously: "Uh-huh, that's it!"

Ye Ling looked at the tube that the little girl put by the fire: "Food is also like this, breeding beasts and breeding crops, after being mutated in the process of growth, we have to purify them twice, filter out the mutated impurities in their bodies, only eat the extracted and nutritious part, and then mix these nutrient parts to become the nutrient solution we often eat."
Lan
Lan tried hard to understand the words of the big brother, but she didn't seem to understand a little, she hadn't extracted anything...

Ye Ling continued: "Then under what circumstances can the raw materials be directly edible? The first is to breed animals and crops, which have not been mutated.

Ye Ling was very patient and tried to teach the little girl little by little: "There is a 99.9% probability that breeding beasts and breeding crops will be mutated, but there is also a 0.1% probability that they will not be mutated!"

Those lucky beasts and crops that have not been mutated have become edible meat, and edible crops, edible meat and edible crops can be eaten directly into the stomach, they are very rare, so they are also very expensive, but they are really delicious, eat directly, not only can you ingest the various nutrients inside, the taste is also very good.
Lan
Lan nodded immediately: "Yes, yes, eating meat and vegetables directly is the most delicious!"

Ye Ling said: "There is a second kind of meat and crops, which can also be eaten directly, that is, 3S meat and 3S crops, they are not flukes and have not been mutated, but they contain extremely strong energy substances in their bodies, this energy substance can kill mutated substances, so eating 3S meat and 3S crops, we can not only obtain the nutrients in them, but also obtain huge energy, 3S food is simply the ceiling of human food! Lan

Lan stirred the corners of her clothes a little weakly, the little girl came here, and she couldn't understand the words of the big brother, she hadn't seen any huge energy...

"So Lan Lan, do you still think that this you made is a nutrient solution?" Ye Ling pointed to the glass tubes by the fire, and he thought he had made it clear.

Unless the flower and plant powder sprinkled by Lanlan into it is the powder of edible plants, or the powder of 3S plants, otherwise, there is no nutrition in this homemade nutrient solution, only endless mutant impurities, and eating it directly will only damage the human body's functions.

Lan Lan scratched his head, Lan Lan heard what the big brother meant, and the big brother seemed to say that Lan Lan did something wrong.

But the process of making nutrient solution in blue and blue is learned from Yaya's mother, who directly breaks up what she eats, and then mixes them together with honey or juice, boils them and cools them well, and then eats.

Lan Lan has eaten like this since she was a child, Lan Lan has eaten until she is four years old, she has always been fine, and she is not uncomfortable...

Lan Lan stared at the glass tubes by the fire, silent.

The little girl was obviously hit, she lowered her head, and her voice was muffled: "Big brother, you haven't eaten the nutrient solution made of blue and blue, don't you say it's not delicious..."

Ye Ling was stunned.

Barrage suddenly went crazy.

【Grass! Eat! Blue blue, I eat! You just poison me and eat it!"

】 [Major Ye Ling, I advise you not to be ignorant! ] Why can't you eat the nutrient solution made of blue blue! Isn't it just no nutrients? Who stipulates that there must be nutrition in the nutrient solution!

[Major Ye Ling, you think like this, Lan Lan will cure the disease, even if you are poisoned, she can save you back, think about it this way, do you think that you can not only eat, but also show off two more bottles?

When netizens were crazy pua Ye Ling, in the Capital Star Military Building.

Marshal Ye also looked at the big screen in front of him with a dark face.

Other officials in the conference hall said a lot: "What's going on with these netizens? Are these words human? It's really standing and talking without back pain.

"Ye Ling himself is very injured, and you want him to eat mutated raw materials? This is a deep fear that he will not die, right?

"Even if it's a joke, some of the remarks are too much, you should still clean up the barrage, the black smoke miasma, there is no positive guide at all."

Some officials really wanted to make a communication, and proposed to the organizers to clear the barrage, but as soon as the official looked up, he saw the face of the boss above, which was already covered with frost at this time.

Also, these outsiders can't stand it, Marshal Ye, who is his own father, can still watch his son eat those poisonous raw materials?

An official persuaded: "Marshal, don't worry, Ye Ling won't eat it..."

"Why didn't he eat?" Marshal Ye Huo Ran spoke up, and there was a tight anger in his low voice.

The official: "?

Other officials: "???
Marshal
Ye's eyes showed a cold light, he pointed to the live broadcast big screen, and he was angry for no reason: "Didn't he see Lan Lan and cry!" Isn't it just a few bottles of failed nutrient solution, he can't coax Lan Lan? Eat it for her?

Thinking that if the little girl cried again, Ya Xing didn't know what to shake again, Marshal Ye directly ordered the adjutant: "Give Ye Ling an order and let him give me food!" Eat now!

Adjutant General: "..." Other

officials: "..."
Would you
like to hear what you are saying?

Is Ye Ling really your own son?

Marshal Ye, are you crazy?

The adjutant general and other officials were confused, but Marshal Ye was still urging: "Don't hurry yet!"

The adjutant general came back to his senses and hurriedly went to get the communicator, who knew that at this moment, in the live broadcast room, Ye Ling seemed to be under the little girl's lost expression, self-brainwashing was successful, he gritted his teeth and let it out: "But big brother thinks that the nutrient solution made of blue and blue must be the most delicious!"

In an instant, the little girl with a red nose suddenly raised her head, her big eyes were covered with mist, and she looked at her big brother in shock.

Ye Ling glanced at the fire behind him and took a deep breath: "When can I eat?" Big brother can't wait to try the nutrient solution made of blue and blue!
Lan
Lan was a little at a loss, she sniffed, wiped the tip of her small nose with the back of her hand, and quickly said: "Also, I have to wait a bit!" Big brother you wait! The

little girl said, hurrying to get busy again!

Ye Ling looked at the back of the little girl with a complicated expression, and then silently walked to the steps outside the wooden house, carrying the material bag and rummaging through it.

After rummaging around, he finally found the bottle of healing potion.

The bottle was already empty, but if you looked closely, there were a few drops of residual healing solution on the edge of the cap and in the corner of the bottom of the bottle.

Ye Ling searched for the residual medicinal liquid in the two bottles into one bottle cap, and after determining the amount, he cherished the medicinal liquid back into the bottle, put the bottle away, and planned to use this to save his life at a critical moment.

[I can see all my tears, and I really want to crowdfund to buy a healing potion for Major Ye Ling. ]

】 [Major Ye Ling is already a mature drug tester, and he has learned to prepare the antidote in advance.

】 [Major Ye Ling, you can eat less for a while, just the residual potion of this half bottle cap, I feel that it can only save your life in one twentieth.

At five o'clock in the evening, Lan Lan put ten black bottles neatly on the small stone.

Ye Ling swallowed his spit, his fingers tightly grasped the supply bag next to him, and he took a deep breath: "... Can you eat it?

The little girl nodded timidly, in order to make the nutrient solution she made not seem too buried, she was still using banana leaves, carefully wiping the black ash outside the tube.

At this time, the wind red wolf, who had been hiding in the wooden house for a day, finally came out sneakily after making sure that the tearing bee was not outside.

The wind red wolf skillfully stuck to the little girl, and suddenly, it smelled something!

The canine beast's sense of smell is extremely sensitive, and the wind red wolf suddenly stretched out its head to smell the stone, and after sniffing for a long time, it grabbed three glass tubes.

"Puppy, don't make trouble, you can't eat so much!"

The wind red wolf put three tubes into his arms, then stretched his neck and bit three more bottles, silently intending to occupy all the nutrient solution!

Only this time before it took the nutrient solution back, its mouth was grabbed by the little girl's immature little hands.

Lan Lan took out the nutrient solution bottle from the puppy's mouth, and nodded the tip of the puppy's nose: "Don't be so greedy, are you hungry?" Good, good, blue and blue feed you first. The

little girl picked up a bottle of nutrient solution and opened the lid...

In an instant, the sweet and violent fragrance spread out from the mouth of the bottle!

After smelling the sweet breath that could almost be called domineering, Ye Ling's whole person was stunned.

The wind red wolf can no longer stand it, it steps on four legs, the big tail that is always hanging low behind it, can't help but swing hard, it arches the little girl's arm with its nose, urging the little girl to hurry up and hurry up!

Lan Lan raised her arm a little to prevent the puppy from knocking the bottle crookedly, she sighed and said, "Okay, okay, here it comes." Pouring

the warm nutrient solution into the palm of her hand, Lan Lan fed the nutrient solution to the puppy.

Next second, the puppy gobbled up and licked all the nutrient solution!

The little girl fed a bottle in one breath, but the wind red wolf did not leave after eating, it continued to circle the little girl, and took another bottle of nutrient solution into the little girl's hand, asking the little girl to continue feeding.

Lan Lan was arched by it and couldn't help it, and helplessly opened another bottle.

With the same sweet aroma, Ye Ling felt as if there was saliva secreting on the tip of her tongue.

The wind red wolf showed off half a bottle of nutrient solution again, and Lan Lan looked at its little belly worriedly: "Little dog, you can't eat it, you usually only eat half a bottle for a meal." Ye

Ling looked at the glowing Wind Red Wolf with complicated eyes, yes, the Wind Red Wolf usually didn't like to eat nutrient solution.

Of course, Ye Ling didn't know that when he was in a coma, the Wind Red Wolf had always loved to eat blue and blue nutrient solution, but later that kind of nutrient solution was gone, and only the unpalatable arena nutrient solution made the Wind Red Wolf become uninterested.

Lan Lan strictly controls the diet of the puppy and does not give the puppy more food.

In the end, the wind red wolf had no choice, so he could only continue to take the bottle on the stone in disappointment and hide it under his stomach.

This is a subconscious move by beasts to protect food.

In the blink of an eye, there was only a bottle of nutrient solution left on the big stone, and Lan Lan grabbed the head of the wind red wolf and said that it was gluttonous.

Ye Ling hesitated for a moment, and after a while, he reached out and took the only remaining bottle of nutrient solution.

Tentatively opening the cap...

Because he was close, the domineering honey aroma almost went straight to his mind.

In addition to the aroma, Ye Ling didn't know if it was his own illusion, he also smelled a smell of energy.

Tentatively align the bottle to your lips and purse a little.

In an instant, the exuberant energy flowed into his throat along with the sweet liquid.

As a 2S-level expert, Ye Ling seemed to instinctively understand the value of these liquids!

He suddenly remembered that when he was half-asleep in the cannibal forest before, it seemed that someone had fed him something, and his internal injuries were slowly beginning to recover after eating that thing...

He thought it was a healing potion, but now that he thought about it, there was only Lan Lan beside him at that time, and Lan Lan did not have a healing potion...

Ye Ling lowered her eyes and looked at the gray nutrient solution bottle in her hand.

His heart was suddenly very hot.

In the next second, Ye Ling raised his head and drank the whole bottle of nutrient solution into his stomach!

Another three seconds later...

Ye Ling: "!!!!!! "[Lying groove, it won't be really poisoned, why is Major Ye Ling with this expression? ]

[I thought the wind red wolf was very happy to eat, this nutrient solution should really be able to eat? ]

[The wind red wolf is a beast, the beast knows what is good or bad, it's over, Major Ye Ling don't have an accident, quickly drink your half-cap healing potion! ]
】 When the
barrage was in a hurry, Ye Ling's fingers holding the nutrient solution bottle were clenched tightly.

The moment the rich honey breath entered his throat, the first thing Ye Ling felt was the sweetness that made him feel nothing, Ye Ling was not a heavy mouthful, he had never eaten honey before, and he didn't know the taste of the original honey, it was so shocking.

In addition to the shock, Ye Ling once again felt the huge and abundant vitality energy.

The energy is hidden under the fragrance of honey, and after entering the body with the liquid, the energy seems to be revived, instantly penetrating the nerves and blood vessels throughout the body.

Ye Ling even found that his spiritual power was trembling!

Very subtle trembling, trembling at the same time, his heart also began to thump wildly.

"Big brother? Big brother?
Lan
Lan looked at the big brother on the opposite side and didn't squeak after drinking the nutrient solution, she was a little nervous, timidly holding the big head of the puppy, secretly looking at the big brother's face.

Ye Ling was awakened by the little girl's soft voice, and for a moment, as if pulled out of the chaotic self-consciousness, Ye Ling looked at the little girl in front of him sharply!

His gaze was fierce, and his gaze was so hot that it seemed as if he was going to burn a hole in the little girl.

Lan Lan was scared!

Big brother's eyes are so terrible!

Lan Lan quickly apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry, big brother!" Blue, blue blue This is the first time to make nutrient solution, blue blue has no pot, no spoon, and no strainer, so the nutrient solution made by blue blue is rough and may not be delicious... But, but... If there are those things, Lan Lan will definitely be able to do better next time! Big brother, you believe in Lan Lan! The

little girl's tone was urgent and serious, she was afraid that the nutrient solution she made was too difficult to eat, and she would be angry with her big brother!

Ye Ling looked at the little girl with a complicated expression, and after a long while, he let out a long breath and spoke: "Lan Lan, how about you taste the nutrient solution you made yourself?"
Lan
Lan was stunned.

Ye Ling said seriously: "After tasting it, you will know what kind of mood the big brother is in now!"

His current mood is almost indescribably exciting!

Ye Ling had eaten the nutrient solution for half his life, and he knew very well that this nutrient solution made by Lan Lan was very successful, very, very, very successful!

Whether it is the taste, texture, or the energy contained in the liquid, it is simply hundreds of streets away from those mass-produced high-grade nutrient solutions outside!

No, those nutrient solutions outside are not qualified to compare with the nutrient solution made by Lan Lan at all! They don't deserve it!

Although I don't know how the little girl did it, Lan Lan obviously doesn't know what a terrifying thing she has done!

She actually thought she didn't do well?

How could it be bad?

It's great! It couldn't have been better!

Ye Ling looked at the little girl's face encouragingly, waiting to capture the excitement and excitement of the little girl after eating the nutrient solution for the first time!

Lan Lan didn't understand the expectation in the eyes of the big brother.

But she also did want to know what the nutrient solution she made tasted like.

From under the puppy's bulging belly, take out a bottle of nutrient solution.

In the expectation that the puppy could eat the nutrient solution again, Lan Lan opened the lid and took a sip of herself.

A second later...

Lan Lan: "..." Ye

Ling was excited: "How is it?" Blue, how's it going? The

little girl looked at the big brother, and Ye Ling looked at the little girl.

After a few seconds, the little girl lowered her head in shame, and her small mouth flattened into an upside-down parenthesis.

"Big brother, Lan Lan knows, Lan Lan is really not delicious..."

Ye Ling: "..."
Ye Ling: "???

Ye Ling took the bottle of nutrient solution in the little girl's hand, dipped a little on her hand, and tasted it herself.

It's delicious!

Just like what he just ate, not only is it sweet and delicious, but it also has that kind of vigorous and vast vitality energy in it!

"I'm sorry, big brother..." Before Ye Ling could figure out what was wrong, the little girl began to apologize again: "Lan Lan seems to have wasted a day's time, and also wasted the honey
that the little bee gave Lan Lan..."
The little girl's eyes were full of loss, and Ye Ling's head was full of question marks.

"Wait, Lan Lan..." Ye Ling felt incomprehensible: "Do you think what you did is not good?"

"Hmm." Lan Lan stirred her fingers: "Lan Lan didn't do well... The taste is too sweet, no other jam is put to taste, so only sweet, it will be very greasy... The powder of the ingredients was not well fused, and Lan Lan actually ate a lot of dregs, this kind of mistake should not have been made... The color is also not beautiful enough, because there is no shaking evenness ... The nutrients inside are also weak, so it is easy to eat and not have a full stomach... And..."

"You wait first." Ye Ling had to interrupt the little girl's chattering bad comments, and he looked at the little girl's face seriously: "You really think so?" Do you think it's bad?
Lan
Lan was a little puzzled: "Big brother, didn't you also eat it?" It's not delicious, so you let Lan Lan taste it herself, Lan Lan finished tasting, and I know the mood of my big brother, I'm sorry big brother, Lan Lan really did a bad job..."

The little girl didn't cry, but the sadness on her face, anyone can see at a glance that after a hard day, the things made have so many shortcomings, which Lan Lan herself did not expect...

Ye Ling: "..." Ye

Ling: "........."

Looking at the nutrient solution in his hand, he looked at the little girl on the other side.

Ye Ling didn't understand.

Ye Ling really didn't understand.

He blurted out: "But I eat it, it's delicious!"
Lan
Lan was stunned, she looked at her big brother, and then seemed to understand something, she smiled bitterly: "Big brother, don't coax Lan Lan, Lan Lan is fine..." "It's not to coax you..."
Ye Ling was still a little confused, he took out a bottle of high-grade nutrient solution from the material bag and said to the little girl:
"Lan Lan, the nutrient solution you made, A hundred times more delicious than this nutrient solution, no, a thousand times! "

The boy's eyes were very sincere, as if he was afraid that the little girl would not believe his words, and his tone was a little exaggerated: "If I had eaten the nutrient solution you made first, and then ate this ordinary nutrient solution, I might have spit it out directly." Wait

, just spit it out?

Speaking of this, Ye Ling suddenly paused.

It seems that every time I eat nutrient solution, Lan Lan is indeed a face, and she has to spit it out at any time...

Ye Ling: "..." Ye

Ling couldn't help but stare at the little girl: "Lan Lan, what did you eat before?" "

Is it eating 3s ingredients for all meals? Even a nutrient solution with such energy and such a sweet taste is defined as a failure.

It's outrageous too!

"Lan Lan was breastfeeding when she was a child." The little girl replied sullenly: "When I grew up, I ate the nutrient solution made by Yaya's mother."

Ye Ling frowned: "The nutrient solution made by your mother is even better than this one you made?"
Lan
Lan nodded: "Yes, Lan Lan did a very poor job."

Ye Ling: "..." Very

poor, please sober up, your so-called very poor nutrient solution is an existence that tens of billions of interstellar people can't even look up to!

However, so the production method of this special nutrient solution was developed by Lanlan's mother?

What kind of family background is Lan Lan?

Her use of herbs, her relationship with exotic beasts, including this nutrient solution she made herself...

What kind of family can raise such a horrible child?

"Big brother, Lan Lan wants to make nutrient solution again tomorrow, is it okay?" The little girl's tone was a little low, if tomorrow she had to trouble her big brother to help Lan Lan for another day, wouldn't it be too much?

"Of course you can!" Ye Ling immediately straightened his back, and the young man's ice-blue eyes were filled with light: "If you can still make such a nutrient solution, Lan Lan, what do you want your big brother to do, big brother will do it!"
Lan
Lan was a little surprised, and then she was very moved.

Big brother really worked hard to make Lan Lan happy!

[What's the situation, this nutrient solution can really be eaten?]

[It's normal to be able to eat, here is the honey of 2S tearing bees, honey has no mutation, rounding, this honey is 2S ingredients, eat not only nutritious, but also with 2S energy, even if those flower powder brings a lot of mutated impurities, but under the dilution of 2S energy, the lethality will not be great.

【Groove! Then why not just eat 2s honey! With this mix, it feels like the utility is much reduced!

】 [That's no way, Lan Lan doesn't know, Major Ye Ling doesn't seem to know, anyway, now people are fine. ]

【The thought of spoiling 2s honey like this tomorrow makes my heart ache! 】 It hurts!

That night, Lan Lan washed her face early, brushed her teeth, and went to sleep.

The next morning, Lan Lan got up very early, the little girl came together, and the wind red wolf next to him also woke up.

One man and one wolf came out of the log cabin, and Lan Lan went to the big rock first to see the dried flowers and hay that were drying yesterday.

After making sure that the flowers and plants had been completely dried, Lan Lan put them away, and then stood at the door of the log cabin and said to the big brother who was still sleeping inside: "Big brother, Lan Lan is going out to pick some fresh flowers and plants, Lan Lan will come back soon." Ye

Ling ate the nutrient solution made of blue and blue last night, and the abundant 3s energy invisibly nourished his body, because the nourishment was too much, so he felt so tired this night that he couldn't wake up in the morning.

Lan Lan saw that her big brother did not respond to herself, thinking that she would not go for long, so she put on a small backpack and went out with her puppy and bee.

Ye Ling only woke up at noon.

As soon as he woke up, he was surprised to find that his spiritual power was filled with a lot.

He had taken two bottles of healing potions before, and after taking the elixirs, his spiritual power had been in a half-dead state, and he did not dare to use spiritual power easily, for fear that after overloading the use of spiritual power, it would cause a spiritual riot.

As a result, now, the shriveled spiritual power has gradually begun to recover.

Ye Ling took a deep breath and tried to condense spiritual power into his hands...

Soon after, a thin sweat oozed from his forehead, but on a pair of palms ... I really already have a familiar sense of weight!

It worked! It was a bit difficult, but it worked!

His spiritual power is slowly coming back!

Mental power is too important for human beings, mental power is restored, the organs in the body are damaged, and nerve damage will also recover naturally.

Ye Ling's heart was frenzied, and he turned his head to thank Lan Lan, but found that there was no one else in the log cabin.

Ye Ling immediately looked out, and saw that outside the wooden house, Lan Lan was sitting in front of a large rock cutting something, countless tearing bees were attached to the top of her head and shoulders, and the wind red wolf was lying a few steps away from the little girl, flicking his tail aggrievedly.

"Blue blue." Ye Ling spoke.

"Big brother, you're awake." With a bright smile under her eyes, the little girl turned her head, raised her hand, a round thing, and said happily: "Lan Lan went out to pick ingredients in the morning and picked mushrooms!" "

Mushrooms?

Ye Ling looked at the little girl's hand with a silent face, the dark umbrella cover grass, I didn't know how to tell the little girl, this thing is highly toxic...

-
Meanwhile, the southern universe, inside the Death Star.

The numbers on the light brain change silently.

It is less than twenty minutes until 13:10.

Hu Qingya sat in the back seat of the ion ship, her head tilted on Sophia's shoulder, through the glass, she lazily looked at the sky above, and couldn't help muttering: "Today's sun, it's quite good..."
The people in the
cabin, following her words, all looked at the sky.

Sophia said, "In this weather, I should take Xiaohong out for a walk." The

wooden fish in the front seat suddenly thought of something, and suddenly accused: "You are still embarrassed to mention your family Xiaohong, your family's fire devil wolf, last time chased me seven streets!" Almost didn't bite me to death! "

Sophia's cold phoenix eyes rolled upward: "Who let you steal its dog food." The

wooden fish scolded and cursed: "It can't finish eating, isn't it a waste to keep it..."

Sophia's fire devil wolf, because the blue sky added food to it, has almost become a ball, but the wolf is still protecting food, the wooden fish just wants to taste how delicious the dog food with the so-called blood swallow is, but he didn't eat a bite, and his butt was bitten off a piece of meat!

Enno asked at this time: "Then let's go, who will take care of your fire demon wolf?"

Sophia said casually, "Val."

He added, "I slipped a note in the crack of his clinic door and asked him to sneak those fire devil wolves for me every day."

Enno's eyes lit up: "It turns out that the note was stuffed by you, I can't take the 3s cactus that Lan Lan sent me, I also stuffed a note, and asked Val to help me water it regularly!"

Hu Qingya followed and spoke: "I also stuffed a note, a small blue flower garden, and the nest of 3s man-eating bees in my backyard, I asked Val to help me look at it!"

The front Cuse turned his head at this time: "It seems that I was the last to stuff a note, Val's clinic is opposite my house, I asked him to open the window for my house every three days to ventilate, so as not to leave the house unoccupied and have a musty smell."

"It's not troublesome, and stuff the note." Muyu interjected: "I didn't stuff the note, the little spider that Lanlan put here here, the little briquettes, I gave it directly to Val last night, he asked me why I didn't raise it myself, how smart I am, I said I saw the little briquettes, I remembered Lanlan, he didn't ask, he took it directly."
Everyone else on the
Ion ship nodded, thinking that this excuse was good.

After a long while, they unified their gaze again, and at the same time looked at the warden in the driver's seat, who had not said a word from beginning to end.

Zhou Qin was still calculating the time to start the ion ship, it was already 13:02, and there were still eight minutes left.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the gaze cast by everyone in the rearview mirror, Zhou Qin pursed his lips, and was silent for a moment before he said nonchalantly: "I didn't stuff a note, I didn't look for him, I just added his name to the identity authority of the warden's office, and if he couldn't find me, he would naturally go to the office."

Everyone: "..."

It has to be the most outrageous of you, we just want to do some small work for us in vain, you add his identity, you directly want Val to work for you!

Everyone was muttering, and suddenly...

"Didi Didi!"

On the pilot panel of the Ion ship, the red light that suddenly lit up flashed non-stop.

Zhou Qin's eyes were cold, and in the next second, his fingertips pressed a certain button, and in an instant, the ion ship soared into the sky and flew straight into the sky.

"Huh, is that an Ion ship?" Below the death star, someone just saw the air flow heat wave flashing above, and couldn't help but mutter: "It's not the beginning of the month, so early to get supplies?" The

materials of the prison are all centrally supplied collectively, and the death star is the largest, strictest, and most terrifying prison star in the interstellar, and the material supply of the prisoners on the death star is also released by the central government.

At the beginning of each month, the warden will drive the ion ship to the star port to receive the materials of the month, although today is not the beginning of the month, but seeing the ion ship flying in the sky, everyone did not think much, only thought that this month's materials were sent in advance.

The closer the Ion ship got to the edge of the planet, the more crazy the red light on the pilot panel flashed.

The Warden's Ion Ship is linked to the Planet's Edge Shield, and if the shield is attacked, the Warden will receive a flashing light warning here.

Now that the shield has been attacked, it means that Donald has most likely arrived inside the 984 universe.

And the more crazy the red light flashes, it means that the protective shield is more aggressive, but the protective shield is not only connected to the warden's side, it is mainly linked to the border army of Star Port.

With such a large attack, the border army side will arrive for support in no more than three minutes.

Sure enough, three minutes later, the flashing red light on the panel of the Ion ship became slow.

Zhou Qin glanced at the time at this time, exactly, 13:10.

With a sneer at the corner of his mouth, Zhou Qin spoke up: "Are you all ready?"

In the rear, Hu Qingya, who was responsible for setting the route, and Muyu, who was responsible for hiding the direction of the ion ship's travel, spoke out at the same time: "Ready." ——

Donald didn't expect that he had just arrived in the 984 area and was actually targeted.

Those imperial troops came too quickly, but he was a decisive person, and immediately ordered to do it with them.

The two sides fought inseparably, until I don't know how long it took, and the anxious voice of his subordinates came from the end of the link headset: "Young marshal, the imperial army seems to have come prepared!" They came not only the border army, it seems, there are other troops..."

"Other?" Donald's face was ugly, and the poison core flower tattooed on his neck was crazy: "Which team?"

"Hunt a team..."

"Grass!" The sound of fists banging on the battle plate sounded.

His subordinates were sweating profusely, but they could only bite the bullet and ask: "Do you want to evacuate temporarily?"

Donald said fiercely: "Is Li Wei himself there?"

The subordinate said: "For the time being, I haven't scanned the data of Li Wei's mecha, but the Zhou Hong next to him is here... Moreover, the first hunting team and the border army have already united..."

Donald: "..."
"Withdraw
!"

The order to retreat had just been given, and over there, the pursuit of the imperial army had already hit fiercely.

The teams on both sides fought farther and farther and farther apart.

At the same time, the ion ship that had just left the loosely guarded star port was heading towards the western region of Forever Night at a speed of 300,000 kilometers per second.

"Huh, what's going on?" Mu Yu observed a long-range signal nearby and turned his head to look at Hu Qingya: "Didn't you say that this road is a brand new route opened by you privately?" How come there are other starships nearby?

Hu Qingya glanced at Muyu's operation panel: "I don't know, there really can't be anyone else on this road."

Zhou Qin frowned and looked at the light spot on the screen and asked, "Can you shake it off?" Muyu

shook his head: "Your equipment of the Ion Breaker is too old, the other party has tracked our direction, wait, he seems to want to send us a signal?" To accept?

Zhou Qin said deeply: "Hide the coordinates, accept." Soon

, the signal was receivedEnd.

Then, everyone on the Ion ship saw the translated text on the big screen at the same time - talk about two sentences?

The final payment is: Li Wei.

Everyone: "..." Twenty

minutes later.

The Ion completed its engagement with another Starship.

When passing through the metal road, Zhou Qin walked in the front.

He moved his wrist, pulled out the laser gun at his waist, and expertly checked whether the bullet was loaded.

The middle-aged Kus walked beside Zhou Qin, under his cold facial features, his eyes were like a poisoned python, he groped for the silver ring on his fingertips, and the ring was densely packed with steel needles.

Enno is an intelligence officer and is not very good at fighting, he only carries a rocket launcher on his shoulder.

Muyu is a cybercriminal, physical scum, he has two hands, and only one bomber gun in each of his hands.

Sophia walked a little behind, dressed in a red dress, stepping on slender high heels, she walked, slowly and methodically put on her slender fingers, put on a pair of silver silk gloves, the gloves are both hard and soft, after wearing a gentle pinch, generally can directly crush a person's skull.

Hu Qingya doesn't have so many bells and whistles, she is more direct, she only took one, fused the short knife of the source of the death star, the blade body is pitch black, cut the person, the person will melt instantly, and finally from skin to bone, disappear into a pool of yellow water.

The six people walked unhurriedly, and when they reached the Yongdao crossing at the very bottom, the hatch of the battleship in front of them opened for them.

Inside the hatch, Li Wei has been waiting for a long time.

Looking at the inside of the Yong Dao, the six murderous and unblinking demon faces, the violent god who has always been invincible, coughed lightly in his heart, and took the lead in inviting credit: "Donald's side, I sent someone to watch, and I won't let him be caught." There

was silence ahead.

Six pairs of gloomy and cold eyes, looking at him expressionlessly, the suffocating gaze, as if to say-

No need to talk nonsense, just tell us that our daughter is in distress, it is you who harmed it, right? Well?

Li Wei: "..."

Li Wei pursed his lips, fortunately he had already prepared.

The man raised his arm and clicked a button.

In the next second, in mid-air, a large live broadcast room picture appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

In the picture, a four-year-old girl is cutting mushrooms, and while she is cutting, she is still singing happily: "Red umbrella, white pole, after eating a sleeping board..."
Outside the
live broadcast room, the murderous six parents with angry eyebrows suddenly changed their faces the moment they saw the little girl appear...

It was as if a switch had been pressed.

Their eyes became gentle, their expressions became kind, they looked at the little girl on the screen intently, and their hearts directly turned into a puddle of water.

They whispered, "Baby..."Deadly training ground.

In the open space in front of the log cabin, Lan Lan had already cut the small mushrooms into cubes and prepared a large pile.

Ye Ling came out with a complicated face, looked at the umbrella grass, and tentatively asked: "Lanlan, where did you find these umbrella grass?"

The little girl raised her hand and pointed in a direction from afar: "It's over there and there!"

Ye Ling frowned: "You ran over there, didn't you say that it was best not to go to the deep forest?" There are many kinds of exotic beasts over there, and all of them are dangerous!
Lan
Lan was stunned, she shrunk her neck and spit out her tongue a little.

Now as soon as the big brother said it, Lan Lan remembered, it seems that yesterday the big brother did say that Lan Lan was not allowed to go over there, but Lan Lan forgot when he went out this morning...

-
"Bang!" Inside the silver-white metal battleship, Kus slapped his palm on the arm of the metal chair, he got up with a dark face, pointed to the sick teenager on the big screen, and asked fiercely: "Who is this guy?" Is he blaming my daughter? The

intelligent robot on the battleship was about to bring out some edible fruits and drinks to serve the guest, but the guest suddenly burst out, and the intelligent robot was so frightened that it stood in place and could not move when boarding.

Sophia's face was also not good: "Lan Lan can go wherever he wants, what does it matter to him?" Who is he? Muyu

began to stroke his bomber, Ennuo brought back the rocket launcher next to him, Hu Qingya carelessly sharpened his nails with a black short knife, and Zhou Qin continued to move his wrist.

Li Wei: "..."
Li Li,
who has always been rough and fierce, looked at the six daughter slaves in front of him, and almost didn't react for a while, who is the violent god.

These guys are much more irritable than him...

Raising his hand to let the robot put the fruit down, Li Wei pressed his eyebrows and said, "Ye Ling just cares about Lan Lan, he is already good." The

six looked at him instantly.

What is already good?

This stinky boy is saying blue and blue, are you blind and can't see?

Of course, Li Wei saw it, and after a moment of silence, the man touched the light brain twice, and opened another screen in mid-air, and in this screen, it was the video of Lan Lan being pushed into the fire bone crocodile group by Wei Xuecha.

Ten seconds later.

"Cocktail !!!!!"

Five minutes later.

Li Wei looked at the inner cabin of the battleship that he was bombarded like ruins, and the battleship operation console that was seized the dominant position.

He, fell silent...

Shen Shen grinded his teeth, and Li Wei only felt a headache.

A bunch of madmen, can you find the party to take revenge, destroy his battleship, and float in the universe together!

Li Wei no longer dared to imagine what kind of riots would occur outside if he really let this group of madmen out!

-
"Blue and blue, but this is not edible, you know?" Ye Ling pointed to those umbrella cover grasses, and his face was not very good: "These are poisonous." Lan

Lan's hand cutting the mushroom paused, and she looked at her big brother, her big eyes full of confusion.

Ye Ling and her popular science: "What is this not called, what did you just say?"

Blue lips squirmed: "Mushrooms?

"Yes, it's not called this name, this is called umbrella cover grass, it is an herbaceous plant with a shape like an umbrella cover on the top of the head, so it is called umbrella cover grass."

Lan Lan: "..." The

little girl scratched her head: "Big brother, mushrooms are not herbs, mushrooms are a kind of fungus, it belongs to the mushroom family, it is not grass."

Ye Ling frowned: "When I march in the wild, I often see this umbrella cover grass, they usually grow in decaying rotten wood and dark and damp corners, these places are the places where mutant substances are most likely to breed, so they are naturally rich in poison."
Lan
Lan quickly shook his head: "No, big brother, mushrooms like to grow in shady places, because they need to stretch the mycelium into moist and warm soil or decaying wood, to absorb the nutrients of organic matter to maintain life, this is the way this biological species grows itself, you can't say that they are inherently toxic because they live in a bad place."

Ye Ling shook his head: "But umbrella cover grass is indeed poisonous, and umbrella cover grass is very cunning, it not only grows in the forest such a dense planting place, it will also grow in human families, such as near some star ports, those corners or under the eaves, will grow umbrella cover grass, sometimes children do not understand, put it in the mouth to eat, almost die!" Lan

Lan sighed softly: "Big brother, Lan Lan has already said, mushrooms just like dark and humid places, they are not all poisonous, of course, poisonous mushrooms are also available, the more bright mushrooms, the more poisonous, but Lan Lan Cai these, although ugly, but are not poisonous."
Lan
Lan took the diced mushroom and brought it up to show the big brother: "Big brother, look, after Lan Lan cut the mushroom stalk, what is secreted inside is a liquid like water, which is the water in the mushroom's body, which means that it is not poisonous, but if the secretion is thick, it will change color when encountering air, it means that it is a poisonous mushroom and must not be eaten!"

Then, Lan Lan said several ways to distinguish poisonous mushrooms from non-poisonous mushrooms.

[Strange knowledge has increased again?] Is what Lan Lan said true? Is this umbrella cover grass really not every kind poisonous?

】 [Lying groove, don't believe it, I tore open the umbrella cover grass that flowed out of the clear water before, but after eating it, I was immediately sent to the hospital!!!

【Umbrella cover grass is indeed not all poisonous, the more beautiful the color, the more poisonous, this is true, cut open the inside without turbid filth is non-toxic, this is also true. However, don't forget that even if it is not poisonous umbrella cover grass, it may be infected by mutation, and the netizens in front, you should have eaten non-toxic but still mutated umbrella cover grass, so you are still recruited.

[Then it is too difficult to identify, there are many poisonous umbrella cover grasses, and it is necessary to distinguish whether it is mutated, this can only be tested by professional instruments, forget it, or don't hold a fluke mentality, just eat the most reliable edible ingredients sold by the official, what has not been officially handled, don't touch! ]

"So Lanlan, can you really be 100% sure that these umbrella grasses are all edible?"

After the little girl's persistent and repeated explanation, Ye Ling was finally a little brainwashed by the little girl, just looking at the umbrella cover grass in front of him, he still couldn't help but worry...

"Uh-huh." The little girl nodded vigorously: "Lan Lan can be sure!" These little mushrooms are all edible! I don't believe that Lan Lan can bake a few slices for Big Brother to eat, but Big Brother, you have to help Lan Lan move the slate.

"What slate?"

"It's a slate that can cook, don't be in a hurry first, big brother, you wash your face first."

Ye Ling finally went to the back of the log cabin first, washed with dew, and when he came out after washing, he met the little girl's surprised gaze: "Ah, big brother, you, you don't need crutches!" "

Ye Ling's eyes showed a grateful smile, and his voice was gentle: "Yes, thanks to the nutrient solution made by Lan Lan, the eldest brother feels much better."

The little girl was surprised, obviously did not expect that the failed nutrient solution actually had this effect?

Ye Ling rolled up his sleeves at this time, and asked again: "Lan Lan, what stone slab did you say you want to move?" Where is it?
Lan
Lan quickly led her big brother to a hillside, and the little girl pointed to a stone slab exposed outside the dirt and said: "That's it, Lan Lan wants this small stone slab, if there is a stone slab, Lan Lan will be easier to cook." When

it comes to cooking, it's a big deal!

Ye Ling observed it and said, "I'll try it first." The

stone in the forest is generally a whole piece, don't look at the only stone slab exposed outside the dirt now, but the one connected below, I don't know how big a whole stone it is, in the absence of weapons, it takes some effort to cut the stone slab separately.

Ye Ling looked at his hands...

But fortunately, his mental power has recovered a lot!

For the next two hours, Ye Ling was making stone slabs on this side of the hillside, while Lan Lan continued to go back to prepare the ingredients.

By two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun in the sky began to become less sunny, and Lan Lan was wondering if it was going to rain again, when the big brother finally moved the stone slab back.

The young man was sweating profusely, and the frequent use of mental power made him feel extremely tired after recovering from serious injuries.

Lan Lan hurriedly fed the nutrient solution to the big brother.

Seeing that the little girl was holding the high-grade nutrient solution in the arena, the tips of Ye Ling's ears were a little red: "Lan Lan, can you eat the kind you made?"

The little girl was stunned, she looked at the big brother seriously, and suddenly doubted, the big brother will not be coaxing Lanlan, right?

Big brother won't really like to eat nutrient solution made of blue and blue, right?

Yes???

Ye Ling saw that the little girl didn't speak, thinking that she didn't want to, so she said: "It's okay, everything you eat is the same."

"Big brother, you wait!" Lan Lan put down the high-grade nutrient solution, ran to the side of the log cabin, and began to dig the pit with a small wooden stick.

The wind red wolf on the side quickly ran over and licked the little girl's hand, wanting to arch the little girl away.

Lan Lan ignored the puppy, she stubbornly dug a small pit, and then took out the nutrient solution that the puppy buried inside, patted the soil on it, and said: "The puppies are hidden, but Lan Lan secretly saw where the puppies are hiding!"

Saying that, the little girl opened the lid of the nutrient solution and handed the nutrient solution to her big brother.

Ye Ling took the nutrient solution and was about to drink it, when he suddenly felt murderous, he turned his head and looked, just facing the cold and vicious green eyes of the wind red wolf...

Ye Ling: "..."

Ye Ling avoided the sight of the wind red wolf's hatred, and drank all the nutrient solution in two mouthfuls, only feeling that his tired body was immediately healed.

Much more comfortable.

Lan Lan asked her big brother to rest well, while Lan Lan herself rinsed the small stone slab with water first, and then moved it to the fire.

The fire has been buried since yesterday, and now with a gentle blow, the fire will come up, and there is no need to rekindle the fire.

The water on the stone slab was quickly dried up, and after making sure that the stone was burned, Lan Lan spread the cut mushroom slices on the stone slab one by one.

After Ye Ling rested for a while, she came over and sat next to the fire and watched the little girl operate.

"What does this do?"

The little girl thought for a while and tilted her head: "Slate burning?

Ye Ling didn't understand, he understood by burning the stone slab, the stone slab... Burn?

Lan Lan used two wooden sticks as chopsticks to turn the mushroom slices on the stone slab back and forth.

Ye Ling was surprised to see the little girl's flexible use of the stick, and she also picked up two branches to experiment, but she couldn't pick up anything.

[Hahaha, isn't this me, I'm using two laser pointers now, imitating the movements of Lan Lan, failed, and couldn't pick anything up at all. ]

】 [Lan Lan is so powerful, he can actually use a wooden stick to hold things. ]

[I clamped it, I clamped it, but it fell off quickly, it doesn't seem to be very difficult, but it's so awkward.

——
"Rare and strange!" The Prison Escape Heavenly Group was hot for three minutes, and after they were busy with the battleship operation console for a while, they threw the operation console with the speed and route set back to the original owner of the battleship.

They returned to the couch and continued to suck their daughter enthusiastically.

Seeing that the barrage was talking about the little girl using a wooden stick to clamp things, a huge sense of superiority instantly shrouded the heads of several parents.

"Isn't it just chopsticks? Now people don't even know chopsticks?

"That is, chopsticks are the eating utensils of the Blue Star people, and the interstellar children in this year do not study history?"

"It seems that they really don't learn, they all say that Blue Star does not exist or something."

"Who said Blue Star doesn't exist anymore? I like blue star very much, blue star must exist, if it does not exist, also make me a blue star out! Must make my daughter happy!

"You have a good idea, go back to my contact, buy an unmanned star, transform it into a blue star, and give it to Lan Lan as a birthday gift next year."

"Do you have enough money, not enough for me to be a little."

"It should be enough, it doesn't cost much, buy a planet, transform and transform, one or two billion is almost the same."

"Oh, that's quite cheap, how about buying a few more planets, making a chain of blue stars, and letting the blue and blue play with each other?"

"It's okay."

A group of people discuss and discuss.

Li Wei, who was sitting in the distance: "..."

A group of vicious interstellar criminals, I don't know how many criminal funds are hidden in private, you can keep a low profile, as for talking non-stop in front of him, an imperial general?

Can you respect his identity?

It is estimated that it cannot be...

Causing Lan Lan to be trapped in the deadly training ground, this gang of madmen estimated that he had to remember his hatred for hundreds of years.

——
"Huhu, it's so hot..." Lan Lan had already baked the first batch of mushroom slices, she clamped a piece and put it in her mouth, feeling that the taste was not bad, and clamped the second slice, and the chopsticks stretched forward: "Big brother, you can also taste it."

Ye Ling pursed her lips, and finally took the umbrella cover grass.

Want to eat?

Not too afraid to eat.

But the blue and blue ate it all...

Gritting his teeth, Ye Ling still put the mushroom slice into his mouth.

At first, he held his breath and did not dare to chew, and when he tasted the aroma of charcoal roasting on the tip of his tongue, Ye Ling's whole person was stunned.

After a short hesitation, Ye Ling chewed slowly, the taste was soft and strong, the taste was dense and heavy, and when she chewed to the end, she even had a feeling of unfinished meaning.

Ye Ling looked at the little girl on the opposite side with wide eyes.

"Big brother, is it delicious?" The little girl asked with a smile.

Ye Ling immediately nodded: "Good, delicious..."

And a little lost in thought: "How can it be so delicious?" It's

delicious!

Much better than those edible crops!

The little girl took another piece of mushroom slices and handed it to her big brother, and said at the same time: "If there is salt and pepper, it will be more delicious, but Lan Lan has never seen chili pepper, and there is a lot of salt." The

Death Star has a sea, and Lan Lan has asked Cus's father to help Lan Lan make a filtration device that can make salt from seawater.

Like the little gherkins and eggplants grown in the blue and blue flower garden, they are delicious when roasted with salt!

However, the blue gherkins and eggplant production is not much, after each result, Lan Lan has to give it to other parents to eat, and finally everyone divides a little, Lan Lan can't eat much, Lan Lan most of the time eats nutrient solution.

"Salt?" Ye Ling raised her eyebrows: "What is salt?"
Lan
Lan was stunned, Lan Lan originally wanted to say, salt is a very important thing, salt is the human body can not or lack of substances, salt can regulate the balance of water and salt in the human body, if you do not eat salt for a long time, people will get sick, muscle weakness, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, indigestion, vomiting, and even life danger.

But when the words came to his lips, Lan Lan still didn't say it.

Because Lan Lan knows that people now don't seem to eat salt, and they won't be unwell.

Lan Lan actually asked Dr. Val's father before, because Lan Lan found that the parents of Death Star actually did not eat salt.

Later, Dr. Val's father read a book to Lan Lan, Lan Lan actually didn't understand it, which probably means that the history books did record the existence of the condiment "salt", but the interstellar sea water contains dark matter and cannot be directly filtered into salt.

Interstellar salt mines are also contaminated with dark matter, and salt cannot be extracted either.

After the Blue Star people found that interstellar salt was so difficult to extract, their bodies could only force themselves to change their physique in order to adapt to the new living environment, and they no longer needed salt intake so much.

Lan Lan listened to it anyway, and remembered one sentence - it doesn't matter if people don't eat salt now.

So now in the face of the big brother's inquiry, Lan Lan thought about it, and could only hold out one sentence: "Salt is a good thing."

Ye Ling: "..."

It seems to be explained, and it seems that there is no explanation.

Lan Lan didn't care, she continued to feed her big brother: "Big brother, you eat a little more, mushrooms can improve immunity and improve intelligence."
Ye Ling, who
had just taken another piece of mushroom slice: "?

[Hahaha asked if I didn't understand, is Lan Lan hinting at Major Ye Ling's low intelligence? ]

[Blue and blue focus may be the previous sentence? ] But Major Ye Ling only heard the latter sentence!

】 【Ahhhhhh No, @农业部, please hurry up and study the edible umbrella cover grass! Really want to buy! Give me a chance to spend interstellar coins!

[In fact, eating other edible crops is also okay, I broke the edible cabbage, roasted like blue and blue and ate, not to mention, really delicious, before edible crops were boiled and eaten, I didn't expect to roast and eat, the taste is so special.

】 【Wow, blue blue has opened up a new way to eat crops! 】 Blue Blue is awesome!

Lan Lan finally baked a large number of mushroom slices, and after eating them separately with her big brother and puppy, she began to continue to make nutrient solution.

The escaping group on the battleship saw that Lan Lan also had to make a nutrient solution, and his face was directly black.

Sophia choked in her throat: "How long until Yaxing!" Since I watched the live broadcast until now, Lan Lan has been doing things, and I haven't watched her rest! What the hell is this, a child abuse show! My blue has never done so much at home before!

Ennuo also looked ugly: "But no, she also grilled mushrooms for that stinky boy, did that stinky boy have a broken hand, how did he feel comfortable letting a little girl serve him?" Who is he, he, the President of the Empire? Muyu

corrected Enno: "Your words are not correct, is the imperial president worthy of letting Lan Lan grill mushrooms for him?"

Ennuo was stunned and thought deeply: "Also, he doesn't deserve it!"

Zhou Qin was also a little unable to stand it, and he asked Li Wei over there: "Who is that, how long will it take to reach Yaxing." Li

Wei wiped his face: "Your

private route is relatively round, and the data shows that it will arrive in thirteen hours." So

long!

Hu Qingya held her short knife and proposed: "Muyu, you will directly open that protective shield when the time comes, the battleship will go to Yaxing, we will directly rush into that training ground, take Lan Lan away, everyone will save trouble."

Li Wei: "..." Hu

Qingya swept towards Li Wei: "What kind of expression do you have, don't you want Lan Lan to come out early?" Or are you afraid that we will drive your battleship to make trouble, and your official hat will not be saved?

Li Wei ignored Hu Qingya's mockery and only looked at her calmly.

Hu Qingya frowned: "Look at what!" Say what you want!

Li Wei pursed his lips: "I just suddenly remembered that I forgot to tell you something."

Hu Qingya didn't make a sound.

Li Wei said, "Your brother is with me." "

Hu Qingya: "..."

Li Wei begged: "Hu Qingchen, is it your brother?"

Hu Qingya Huo Ran stood up, a beautiful face, full of gloom: "What happened to him?"

Li Wei sat on the swivel chair in front of the driver's platform, his left hand rested on the edge of the console, and his fingertips tapped the metal panel of the console, signaling Hu Qingya to go over.

Hu Qingya walked in front of the man in a few steps.

Li Wei looked at the woman's murderous face, smacked his lips, and played a live playback video for her on the screen of the console, which was the whole process of Lan Lan seeing Hu Qingchen in the arena.

Hu Qingya looked at the screen with heavy eyes, and when she saw the gloomy and sick boy in the picture, which was completely different from her impression, Hu Qingya's two hands were tightly pressed above the operating table.

Li Wei stared at his "ex-wife" who released cold anger all over her body, and said quietly: "Look slowly, by the way, stare at the route."
After
that, Li Wei got up, gave the chair to Hu Qingya, and went to sit on the other side of the sofa.

—— Lan
Lan calculated the portion today and filled all the empty bottles with nutrient solution in one go.

Ye Ling calculated, counting yesterday's, there were a total of twenty-three bottles, and they now had a total of twenty-three bottles of super energetic nutrient solution!

Ye Ling's excited heart beat faster.

And at this time, it was already evening.

Ye Ling wanted to see what time it was now, glanced at the light brain casually, and the next second, Ye Ling was stunned: "It's only four o'clock?"
Lan
Lan paused: "Ah, is it only four o'clock?" It

was so early it was dark today.

Lan Lan suddenly thought that it seemed that at noon, the sky was relatively cloudy, and there was no sun in the afternoon.

"No, it's a little strange, this shouldn't be..."

Something suddenly flashed in Ye Ling's heart, and as if to reflect his conjecture, the flames suddenly became weaker on the other side of the roaring fire.

Ye Ling stared at the flame, and then he clearly saw that above the flame, there was a layer of black mist, and that mist was gradually engulfing the flame...

"Oops, it's the 'fog' of climate training!" Ye Ling immediately grabbed the supply bag and said to Lan Lan: "Lan Lan, take something, we have to leave immediately!"
Lan
Lan was startled, quickly packed his small backpack, and asked in a panic: "Big brother, what's wrong, what's wrong?"

"This mist will obscure the sun, turning heaven and earth into eternal night, and they are poisonous, stay in the mist, our spiritual power will continue to weaken, and we must immediately go to a place where there is no fog!" Packed up, let's go! The fog is coming! "

The fog behind followed.

Lan Lan was still stumbling and being led by her big brother at first, and then because her little short legs ran too slowly, the big brother directly picked her up.

Lying on the shoulder of the big brother, the little girl tried to look back, just to see that in the night vision, those fogs that seemed to be like substance had really chased over.

Lan Lan looked at the flowers and trees around her, and the little bees who had been chasing her.

The flowers and trees are still fine in the mist, they do not wither, and the little bees also fly very flexibly and do not fly.

Lan Lan was a little unclear: "Big, big brother, it seems to be fine, Lan Lan sees, everyone seems to be fine, big brother, you don't have to run so fast."

Ye Ling is also fortunate that his body has recovered a lot today, otherwise he can't run away if he wants to run now: "This mist is only for humans, so other creatures are fine, this is set by the organizer."
Lan
Lan was stunned, is there still climate only for humans?

"Then big brother, where are we going?"

Ye Ling had a whole map of the arena in his mind, and he pondered for a moment and said, "Beacon Forest, there are volcanoes over there, and the fog will evaporate over there." The

fog suddenly fell, affecting not only Ye Ling and Lan Lan.

Princess Nana on the border of the dense forest, the prince in the west of the dense forest, You Sang in the south of the dense forest, Mian Feng near the Hengsha Stone Forest, and Xu Yue and Su Ming who happened to go to the beacon forest from the other direction.

Yes, Xu Yue, Su Ming, and Ding Jue, the three trio who had fought with the blood python, had eliminated one more in just a few days, and only two remained.

Ye Ling's steps did not dare to stop, he ran for two or three hours in a row, and when he finally saw the bright moonlight, he was sweating profusely, and he finally relaxed.

The moonlight is clear, indicating that the fog will not catch up for at least a while.

And at this moment, Ye Ling suddenly felt that his forehead was being wiped by something.

Looking down, he saw the little girl in his arms, pinching his sleeves, wiping the sweat on his forehead with a worried face.

Originally, after running for so long, Ye Ling was very tired, but the little girl's action made him suddenly have a feeling that he would not get tired after running for a few more hours!

Ye Ling's throat rolled, the young man looked at the little girl with deep eyes, and finally did not hold back, and rubbed his palm heavily on the top of the little girl's head!

Lan Lan's head was rubbed crookedly, she tried to raise her head, her eyes were covered by the big palm and she couldn't see anyone: "Big brother, do you want to drink water, Lan Lan will bring it to you..."

Ye Ling put the little girl down, Lan Lan opened Big Brother's material bag, took out a water bottle from it, and handed it to Big Brother.

Ye Ling unscrewed the water bottle and observed the surroundings while drinking water, always paying attention to whether there were any strange plants and exotic beasts nearby.

Lan Lan saw that the puppy was also breathing, and quickly opened another water bottle, poured the water into the palm of his hand, and fed it to the puppy.

After resting in place for about ten minutes, the sweat on Ye Ling's head had not yet dried, and he got up and said, "Let's keep walking, don't stop tonight."

Saying that, he picked up the supply bag and took the little girl into his arms again.

Lan Lan struggled: "Big brother, Lan Lan walks by himself, big brother is not well, it's too tired to hold Lan Lan all the time!" The

young man ignored the little girl's words, only pressed the child's head with his hand, hugged her unhurriedly, and continued to move in a certain direction.

They didn't know how long they had been walking, and by two or three o'clock in the evening, Lan Lan couldn't bear it anymore, and fell asleep on her big brother's shoulder.

Ye Ling took a piece of the little girl's other clothes and draped her over her back to prevent her from being cooled by the wind on the road.

At six o'clock in the morning, Ye Ling finally arrived at the Beacon Forest.

Cracked land everywhere, uneven mountain edges, magma flowing like streams, trees almost extinct here, insects and small exotic beasts disappeared, birds and finches and the like no longer existed.

This is the Beacon Forest, located in the middle of the Cape Tejo Mountain Range, a col that has been attacked by volcanoes all year round.

Yes, the Beacon Forest is a mountain col, and it is precisely because of its peculiar topography that every time the volcano erupts in the Beacon Forest, the magma does not flow down the mountain path into the dense forest or horizontal sand stone forest below.

The magma of the beacon forest will only remain in place, and they will slowly seep back into the earth, merge into the deepest veins on the surface, and finally flow back to the magma pool below the volcano, becoming the energy to store the volcano's next eruption.

It's like a loop.

Ye Ling did not dare to enter the inside of the beacon forest too much, but he was afraid that if the volcano suddenly erupted, they would not be able to escape, so he found a fairly flat place outside, used his material bag as a cushion, and put Lan Lan on top of his backpack to sleep.

I have to say that since entering the beacon forest, the temperature around has been rising, Ye Ling was thirsty and drank half a bottle of water, and then he noticed the wind red wolf lying next to the little girl, paused, Ye Ling learned the little girl's appearance, poured some water into the palm of his hand, and stretched out in front of the wind red wolf.

Wind Red Wolf: "..." Ye

Ling: "..."

One man and one wolf are in a stalemate...

A second later, the wind red wolf suddenly stood up its upper body, its back hair exploded, its green eyes were fierce, and it croaked its blade-sharp teeth at the young man in front of him, and the fur above its nose was pressed in layers!

It's furious!

It is threatening this human not to come near it!

Ye Ling: "..."

Ye Ling quickly retracted his hand, shook off the water droplets on his hand, and was eight steps away from the Wind Red Wolf.

[Hahahahahaha, Major Ye Ling tried to release goodwill on the Wind Red Wolf, Wind Red Wolf: Roll! ]

[Major Ye Ling, you forgot that the nutrient solution hidden by the Wind Red Wolf is now in your supply bag, do you think it will give you a good face?

[The pattern is small, even if the nutrient solution of the Wind Red Wolf is not taken away, the Wind Red Wolf will not give us Major Ye Ling's good face.

"Hmm."

Probably because it was too hot around, Lan Lan, who slept unsteadily, grunted in confusion and slowly opened his eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, the blue and blue entered the eye, it was a dark red sky, the little girl was stunned for a moment, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.

"Blue blue." Ye Ling saw that the little girl was awake and called softly.

"Big brother..." The little girl sat up, she looked at the unfamiliar environment around her in confusion, a little confused: "Where is this?"

"Beacon Forest." Ye Ling twisted the lid of the water bottle, put it back in the material bag, and then pointed at the distant mountain with his chin: "I saw that the big mountain that was smoking was not, that was the beacon volcano."
Lan
Lan looked at the mountains in the distance.

Ye Ling said again, "This."It's safe for the time being, the fog can't cover here, and when the fog clears, we can leave.
Lan
Lan nodded dumbfoundedly, her two small hands pressed on the ground, sensing that the palm was hot, the little girl raised her little hand and looked at her palm.

"Is it hot?" Ye Ling sighed: "It will be relatively hot here, but under special circumstances, you can only drink more water, do you want to drink water?" After drinking the water, I will sleep for a while, it is still early.
Lan
Lan shook her head: "Big brother, Lan Lan is not thirsty, don't drink water, Lan Lan doesn't want to sleep anymore, big brother sleep."

The little girl moved her position, patted the open space beside her, folded her small clothes again, and used her big brother as a pillow, she said: "Lan Lan guards Big Brother to sleep, so that if there is danger, Lan Lan can wake up Big Brother as soon as possible."

Ye Ling's heart was as soft as a puddle of water, he sat down next to the little girl, reached out and rubbed the little girl's little head: "Lan Lan, why are you so well-behaved?"

Lanlan's cheeks blushed for a moment, she didn't answer her big brother's words, she only pushed her big brother with her little big hands, and let the big brother quickly lie down and sleep obediently.

Maybe it's really a night of walking, it's too tired.

Ye Ling fell asleep after a while.

After making sure that the big brother slept, Lan Lan turned his head again, touched the puppy's head, and said: "Puppy you can sleep for a while, Lan Lan accompanies you." The

wind red wolf lay beside the little girl without moving, only letting the little girl stroke her fur.

"But it's really hot here, if only it could be cooler." The little girl said, her eyes looked at the black smoke volcano in the distance, and she muttered: "The smoke is so high, this is really an active volcano that loves to breathe fire, and it loves to breathe fire." The

wind red wolf could not understand the little girl's words, and it looked up at the little girl.

Lan Lan stretched out his finger and pointed to the crater in the distance: "It is through the smoke that comes out, you can judge how often a volcano erupts fire on average, this volcano is the kind of active volcano that especially likes to breathe fire, the lava layer below its surface is almost melted by high temperature, and the melted magma has to erupt upwards because of pressure, the number of times, the volcano can only erupt again and again, hey, this is not possible." The

wind red wolf didn't know what the little girl was muttering, it rolled over, put its big head on the little girl's knee, exposed the little girl's white belly, and then licked its nose, and fell asleep like that.

Lan Lan touched the puppy's beard, and her little hand gently patted the puppy's back, coaxing the puppy to sleep: "Puppy dog, do you know that in Blue Star, magma has a name?" The

Wind Red Wolf had already slept over, and it did not hear what the little girl said.

Lan Lan said softly: "It's called, the blood of Mother Earth."
When Lan
Lan said this, I don't know why, she didn't feel that volcanoes and magma were terrible things, but she still felt that some... Cordial.

[Oh, blue and blue are so gentle, but does Blue Star actually have volcanoes?] I thought volcanoes were only interstellar.

】 [History books say that Asia Star is a planet with a climate very similar to Blue Star, and when Blue Star ancestors first came to the interstellar, the place where they settled was Ya Star, so reverse it, Asia Star has volcanoes, then Blue Star has volcanoes, it should be reasonable. ]

【Mother Earth's blood, what is Mother Earth?】

[This "blue star does not exist party", recently for the blue blue, specially went to look at the history of blue star, brought into the "blue star existence party" point of view that the blue star ancestors called the planet blue star their mother, blue star and interstellar are different, interstellar is composed of countless planets in the universe, but blue star, there is only one planet, it is difficult to imagine, how can a planet live so many people, anyway, Because Blue Star gave birth to the Blue Star people, the Blue Star people called Blue Star their mother out of gratitude to Blue Star.

】 [Wow, suddenly I feel that the Blue Star ancestors love their planet so much.

】 [Not only the planet, the Blue Star people also love their country, their hometown, they call their hometown, is the root, the meaning is, that is where they grow, just like plants grow from a certain land, then under this land, there must be their roots and whiskers, they call the country also mother, called the motherland motherland.

】 [Hahaha, it is the mother of the earth, the mother of the motherland, and there are many mothers of the Blue Star people.

[Because mothers are the greatest people they think they are, mothers give them life, mothers watch them grow up, and mothers keep them safe, so they think that calling the planet and their homeland mothers is the greatest respect for them.

[Hehe, mothers are not so good, how many interstellar orphans are abandoned by their parents, what pregnancy, what protection, many mothers are rotten people! ]

】 [Well, among the Blue Star people, there are also human beings who are not worthy of being mothers, but this does not prevent them from supporting their planet and motherland, my mother may be a trash, but my planet and my motherland must be the best, I love them unconditionally! ]

[I was a little touched and felt that I wanted to join the Blue Star Existence Party.

】 [In fact, not every blue star existence party, they really believe that blue star does exist, some people may also know that blue star has no relics, blue star may not exist, but they have been moved by those blue star history, have been inspired by those blue star spirit, so they are willing to protect blue star, even if it is just a false blue star.

[Understood, join the Blue Star Existence Party now, regardless of whether Blue Star exists or not, these stories of Blue Star are already in my heart.

[Laughing to death, Lan Lan, the director of the admissions office of the "Blue Star Existence Party", everyone listened to Lan Lan say Blue Star and Blue Star every day, and felt that they were almost brainwashed by her! ]

Ye Ling was woken up by heat.

The body is wet, and when I open my eyes, I can still feel the feeling of clothes sticking to my skin.

The young man sat up from the ground, looked back at the place where he had just lied, and found that white steam was already bubbling on the ground.

Is this so hot that it almost roasts out all the moisture in his body?

Taking a deep breath, Ye Ling raised his hand to wipe his face, turned his head to look to the side.

There was no one around, but not far from him, a familiar figure of a girl was squatting on the ground, not knowing what she was doing.

"Blue blue." Ye Ling called.

The little girl over there turned around, saw that it was the big brother who woke up, and shouted with a smile: "Big brother!"

Ye Ling stood up: "What are you doing?"

The little girl raised her two black hands: "Lan Lan is digging mud!"

Ye Ling: "..."

Although his younger brother also had the age of digging mud when he was a child, Ye Ling really didn't expect that Lan Lan actually liked to play this dirty game.

Reluctantly walked to the little girl's side, looking at the little girl's little hands that were almost unwanted, Ye Ling sighed: "Hurry up."Come and wash it, how dirty it is.
Lan
Lan refused: "Big brother, do you have a container that can hold mud, Lan Lan wants to pack all this mud!"

Ye Ling frowned: "Pretend?
Lan
Lan nodded frantically: "Yes, yes, yes, this is volcanic mud, a very, very precious thing, can be cleaned, beauty, medical, alchemy, apply it in the new house, and can also decompose formaldehyde!" Super easy to use! Lan Lan wants to bring this volcanic mud back and make masks for Yaya's mother and Sophia's mother!

At the same time, inside a certain starship.

The smile on Sophia's face couldn't be suppressed.

Her slender fingers covered her chest, looking at the face of the little girl on the big screen, her heart was as soft as a ball of cotton: "My baby actually thinks about her mother, I know that no matter how far away she goes, Lan Lan will always remember me in her heart."

Several fathers next to him looked at Sophia sourly.

Kus frowned slightly: "The skin is not good, you should do skin repair, what mask to wear, and believe in science."

"It is." Muyu followed and said, "Didn't Lan Lan say that volcanic mud can be used for medical treatment, alchemy, and formaldehyde removal?" I think we should contribute to interstellar healthcare, interstellar alchemy, and interstellar real estate. Enno

nodded thoughtfully next to him, feeling that Brother Kus and Muyu had a good point!

Zhou Qin casually came at this time: "Class-A war criminals have no right to visit prison, no right to accept mail from relatives, masks, confiscation."

Sophia: "..." A

bunch of beasts!

Sophia glared fiercely at these stinky men who couldn't eat grapes and said grape sour, and shouted into the distance: "Xiaoya, come and help me!" Hu

Qingya over there is still watching her brother's video on the console screen, and she has watched the video several times and is still playing it back.

"Xiaoya."

Hearing Sophia's voice, Hu Qingya was stunned for a moment before turning her head.

Then, everyone saw that Hu Qingya, who never showed weakness in front of people, had a little red nose and eye sockets.

In the starship cabin, there was a sudden silence.

After a long while, it was Hu Qingya who sniffed her nose and spoke up: "The screen light is too dazzling, what do you say?"

She turned off the screen, wiped the corners of her eyes, smiled on her face, and walked back to the sofa.

Sophia took Hu Qingya's hand.

Hu Qingya shook Sophia's hand, squeezed Sophia's fingertips again, indicating that she was fine, and sat next to Sophia.

"Lan Lan mentioned you." Enno probably wanted to lighten the atmosphere, Nono's opening said.

Hu Qingya looked at the big screen and saw countless barrages brushed on the screen.

[Yaya mother I know, how come there is another Sophia mother? ] Which mother is Blue and Blue Sophia?

【Could it be that the tyrant god is married again?】

[How do I think it's a godmother or something.]

【If I go, can I still recognize my mother?】 Then I don't want to be Lanlan's sister, I also want to be Lanlan's mother! I want to be honest and call Lan Lan's daughter!!!

"Hmph, don't measure yourself, they also deserve to be Lanlan's mother?" Hu Qingya seemed to have adjusted, she sneered contemptuously, and said to Li Wei on the side: "Borrow your light brain to use, I want to register an account, tell these people, we are Lanlan's real mother!" Li

Wei took a deep look at Hu Qingya, pursed his lips, and casually untied the light brain on his hand.

Seeing that he threw his light brain to Hu Qingya like this, Zhou Qin's eyebrows lightly picked.

Hunting a team of violent gods, they actually gave their most private and private light brain to others at will.

They still have an electronic expert like Muyu here, so they are not afraid to directly black his light brain?

Li Wei didn't seem to really care, and after throwing his head over, he leaned his body on the back of the sofa and continued to look at the big screen in front of him.

Hu Qingya and Sophia got together, and when registering a new account, Hu Qingya confidently entered her nickname - "Blue Yaya Mama".

Hint - [The nickname is already taken, please re-enter it, or enable the system suffix.]

Hu Qingya: "?

Sophia frowned: "Change one, just call Yaya's mother."

Hu Qingya re-entered - "Yaya mother".

Hint - [The nickname is already taken, please re-enter it, or enable the system suffix.]

Hu Qingya: "??

Sophia muttered, "How about trying that enable suffix, let's see what it says."

Hu Qingya entered her nickname for the third time and then selected to enable the suffix.

Soon, the account registration was successful, and Hu Qingya's nickname became - "Yaya's mother 8367438".

Hu Qingya: "..." Mu

Yu stretched out his head and glanced over and explained: "Oh, there are more than eight million people with the same nickname as you, this is your number, you are the 8,367,438 Yaya mothers of Lanlan."

Hu Qingya: "???

Sophia quickly took the light brain over at this time and applied for her.

Soon, the system prompted that the nickname "Mother Sophia" was also taken.

Sophia chuckled in her heart.

After a few more attempts at nicknames that did not pass.

Sophia gritted her teeth and chose to add the system suffix.

Then, Sophia's nickname became - "Mama Sophia 28473".

Sophie looked at the light brain numbly, and for a moment I didn't know whether it was good or bad...

Happily, she is a few million less than Hu Qingya's number, and the worry is: "I have become the twenty-eight thousand four hundred and seventy-third Sophia mother in blue?" Muyu

nodded bitterly: "Probably since Lan Lan called out the name 'Sophia's mother', there were more than 20,000 netizens in front of you to grab the ID, who let your hand be so slow, No. 28473 Sophia's mother." "

Sophia: "..."

"And you." Mu Yu covered his mouth reservedly: "No. 8367438 Yaya's mother hahahaha, you are actually more than eight million outside!" Laugh me to death!

Hu Qingya: "..."

her off!

She is obviously Lan Lan's real mother, okay!

In "Deadly Training Ground", the little girl obviously does not know her casual name, causing her mothers to lose their online names, and she is still trying to get her volcanic mud.

Ye Ling looked at the little girl's sincere and clear eyes, and then at the dirty mud, hesitated for a moment, he still nodded: "I don't have any containers here, I'll look for it nearby to see if I can find a material package or something, I remember that there are several low-level material points nearby."

Ye Ling told the little girl not to go anywhere just where she was, and he would be back in ten minutes at most.

Lan Lan obediently agreed, burying his head and continuing to dig his mud.

After a few minutes, Lan Lan's shoulder was tapped.

Lan Lan turned her head with a smile and shouted crisply: "Big brother, you are looking for..."
Halfway
through the words, Lan Lan was suddenly stunned, because what stood behind Lan Lan was not the big brother who went to find something, but...

"Groove, it's really you! Lan Lan, why are you here?

Yusang looked at the little girl in front of him in surprise, and he scratched his head: "Aren't you in a dense forest?" After the fog appeared, I also went to the place where I was separated from you before to look for you, but I didn't look for you, I thought you were an NPC, it should be fine, I came to the Beacon Forest by myself, I didn't expect you to be there! What a coincidence!
Lan
Lan opened her small mouth blankly, looking at the big brother in front of her in amazement, she was a little confused.

"Blue Blue?" The two were talking, and in the distance, another voice suddenly sounded.

Lan Lan hurriedly looked in the direction of the voice, and then, the four-year-old girl was even more confused: "Big... Brother..."

Xu Yue and Su Ming came together, both of them looked a little embarrassed, they came from the other side of the beacon forest, saw someone here from a distance, and thought it was a contestant, but when they came over, it was actually a little girl they had seen before!

The daughter of the tyrant god, Blue Blue!

You Sang frowned and looked at Xu Yue and Su Ming, and asked the little girl: "Lan Lan, do you know them?" Xu

Yue and Su Ming knew You Sang, after all, they were rare 3S ability people, and they had heard of it, but the two did not quite understand, why such a person appeared next to the little girl, and they asked with some vigilance: "Lan Lan, do you know him?"
Lan
Lan stood in the middle of the three big brothers, she stood up and said: "Lan Lan recognizes..."

"Blue Blue!" At this moment, Ye Ling returned, he was carrying a low-grade material bag in his hand, as soon as he came over, seeing so many people here, he immediately stepped forward, pulled the little girl behind him, and looked at these contestants with an icy face: "What are you doing?"

Yusang threw the things in his hand to the ground and smiled: "What are you doing?" Who are you! Blue and blue come over!

Xu Yue and Su Ming glanced at each other, and the two of them walked around behind Ye Ling and directly took the little girl's hand: "Lan Lan, come to our side."

"Want to die?" Ye Ling raised his hand and waved Xu Yue and Su Ming's hands.

Taking advantage of their entanglement, You Sang picked up the little girl: "Lan Lan, don't be afraid."

Ye Ling's face turned dark, his fingers violently clasped You Sang's shoulder, and spiritual power poured into his palm, with the force to crush this person's shoulder bone!

But Yusang, as a 3S ability, this attack is a piece of cake, he moved his shoulder blades and took the little girl directly back!

Ye Ling moved off and pursed his lips and was about to step forward, but Xu Yue and Su Ming had already blocked You Sang with one left and one right, and both went to snatch the little girl in You Sang's arms...

A few people come and go, do not give in to each other, just afraid of hurting the little girl in the middle, they always have some scruples when fighting.

However, they still agree that the little girl is the safest only with them, they are the most familiar with Lan Lan, Lan Lan must trust them the most, and the others look like human traffickers and are not well!Lan Lan was suddenly surrounded by several big brothers, and she didn't know what to do.

She originally had a lot of mud on her hands, but in the process of pulling, these muds were stained on the clothes of the big brothers, Lan Lan wanted to retract her little hands, but the big brothers all grabbed her and didn't let her shrink her hands.

They were still fighting, and Lan Lan saw that Brother Yusang deliberately stepped on Brother 0's foot!

"Big brother, you, wait a minute..."

The little girl's weak soothing voice was muffled by the chirping of four big men.

Ye Ling: "Let go!"

Yusan: "Who are you, why let me go!"

Ye Ling: "Find death!"

Yusan: "Come on, come on, beat me to death now!" I'm afraid you don't have this ability! I can see your ragged appearance at a glance, your mental power is damaged! Rookie chicken!

Ye Ling: "Aren't you the same, how good can you be!" Broken leg bones, right? Lame person!

Yusan: "Grass, you say it again!"

Xu Yue: "Hey, you two don't say dirty words in front of Lan Lan!" Children can't listen to this!

Yusan: "Blue blue, cover your ears."

Ye Ling: "You let Lan Lan cover, Lan Lan cover?" Who are you blue?

Yusang: "I am Lan Lan's brother!"

Ye Ling: "Heh, I'm Lan Lan's brother!" The

noisy noise could not stop at all, and finally because the noise could not be achieved, they fought again.

This pinching the back of the hand, the side waist of the turn, the foot did not stop, from stepping back and forth, to kicking and kicking...

However, because Yusang was still holding the little girl, Yusang became the target of everyone without accident, and one person was beaten by three people.

Suddenly, Yusan didn't know where he was attacked, he snorted, and when he lost his strength, his arms suddenly emptied, and the little girl was snatched away!

You Sang was about to snatch it back with a calm face, but he saw the two people who snatched Lan Lan, and before they could hold Lan Lan hot, the little girl was snatched away by another person!

And so it was changed and snatched, snatched and snatched, until...

"Whoosh!" The wind red wolf bit into Yusang's thigh, and where Yusang had been injured before, he bit out a large pool of blood!

Yu Sanden's scalp exploded, and he squeaked: "Brother, brother, brother, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!" Xu

Yue and Su Ming over there took the opportunity to snatch the child from Ye Ling's hand, and suddenly...

"Buzz!"

"What is it?"

"I lean on me, tear bee! It's Rip Bee! You

Sang was bitten by the Wind Red Wolf, Xu Yue and Su Ming were stung by the torn bee, and the three of them took care of themselves for a while.

At this time, Ye Ling, who was sitting on the profit of the fisherman, calmly took the little girl back, and his tone was not salty or light: "Don't say dirty words in front of Lan Lan, children can't listen to this." Xu

Yue and Su Ming: "..."

Ye Ling left with the little girl.

But Lan Lan was anxious: "Big brother, you let Lan Lan down, Lan Lan has to pull the puppies and bees, otherwise the other big brothers will be injured!" The

smile on Ye Ling's face instantly froze, and he looked at the little girl deeply, and his heart was sour: "Call them big brothers, you are not familiar with them."
Lan
Lan was stunned.

Ye Ling realized that his tone was a little heavy, and slowed down his tone again: "Look how dirty your hands are, let's go wash our hands first, rest assured, your puppies and bees never hurt people, right?"
Lan
Lan thought about it and felt that the big brother also had a point, the puppies are very kind, the little bees are also very gentle, they are not small animals that hurt people, then they should just scare and scare other big brothers.

The little girl finally nodded and let Brother 0 carry her to wash her hands.

Ten minutes later.

Lan Lan looked at Brother You Sang who had bitten off a piece of meat on his calf, and at Brother Xu Yue and Brother Su Ming whose faces were swollen, she squatted down with a weak heart, hugged the dog's neck, and hid two little bees in her hair.

In the hot air of the beacon forest, four men sat separately on the warm ground, they did not look at each other, and invisibly, anger circulated between several people.

Lan Lan saw that the big brothers did not speak, she muttered, only she spoke first: "Or Lan Lan, first introduce the big brothers." There

was no sound around.

Lan Lan's little hand pointed to the left: "This is Brother Yousang..."

You Sang pressed his left leg that was bitten by the wind red wolf with one hand, without saying a word, and his attitude was arrogant.

Lan Lan pointed to the middle again: "This is Brother 0..."

Ye Ling indifferently packed his material bag, his eyes were cold and arrogant, and he did not smile.

Lan Lan finally pointed to the far right: "This is Brother Xu Yue, this is Brother Su Ming..."

Xu Yue Suming's face was torn and stung several times, although it was not fatal, but it hurt so much that their faces turned dark.

After Lan Lan finished introducing it one by one, she looked at this, and then at that, her small expression was timid, and she pursed her small mouth and said: "Big brother..."

"Hmm."

"Hmm."

"Hmm"

"Hmm."

In an instant, four echoes sounded at the same time.

Lan Lan: "..."

You Sang looked at the little girl with a gloomy face: "Which big brother do you call, do you call me, or him, or call them?"
Lan
Lan opened her mouth stiffly: "I..."

Ye Ling spoke up at this time: "Of course, you call me."

You Sang sneered coldly: "Why did I call you?" Who are you, you, oh, you are the 0 brother in Lanlan's mouth, look at you like this, obviously not an NPC, what kind of NPC! What is the name still called 0, how lazy your parents are to take a name, just take a dog egg, rich, it is better than taking a number, if I were you, I would not come out to see people at all, I was ashamed!

"Ling Yuling, read more books when you have time." Ye Ling's tone was cold.

You Sang mocked: "You read a lot of books, why don't you see you as a 3S ability?"

"Boring." Ye Ling didn't want to talk nonsense with such unreasonable people at all!

Xu Yue over there spoke at this time, because his face was stung, he had a big tongue: "Lanlan, after you didn't say goodbye last time, we have been looking for you, we promised your father that we will protect you, you hurry over, don't stay with some strange people." You

Sang and Ye Ling looked at Xu Yue and Su Ming at the same time.

What do you mean, who is strange people too!

But...... These two actually know Lan Lan's father?

Misstep, they don't know Lan Lan's father, isn't this a loss?

The little girl scratched her little head: "Lan Lan was going back in a hurry, so he didn't go with the big brothers, but the big brothers don't have to worry about Lan Lan, the big tree uncles and small flowers and grasses in the forest like Lan Lan very much, and Lan Lan will not be dangerous."

Xu Yue said, "That's not okay, if something happens to you, how can we explain it to your father."

Xu Yue also saw at this time, the two people over there, obviously don't know who Lanlan's father is, Xu Yue can't help but have some sense of superiority, the violent god has played video communication on his light brain, who has this treatment!

Ye Ling didn't like this Xu Yue's condescending tone very much, he felt the pressure, thought for a moment, and suddenly got up: "Okay, the introduction is almost the same, Lan Lan, I found a container and came back, let's get volcanic mud first, after all, I want to bring you things from Yaya's mother and Sophia's mother."

Speaking of this, Ye Ling seemed to be intentional, and added: "Although your two mothers are young and beautiful, it is always good to prepare such a thing as a mask, just as filial piety of our juniors."

"Yes, yes, Lan Lan also thinks so, it's always good to be prepared!" Lan Lan said crisply, immediately like a little tail, Baba followed Brother 0 to get volcanic mud.

You Sang: "..." Xu

Yue and Su Ming: "..."

Xu Yue and Su Ming glanced at each other, and the two exchanged glances, and then looked at You Sang over there at the same time.

Yusan understood their eyes, and the people were about to explode.

Very good, this what Xu Yue and Su Ming, know Lan Lan's father.

That what 0 brother, knows Lanlan's mother.

He doesn't know anyone!

He's at the bottom of the food chain!

[Hahahahahaha, I'm going to be laughed to death by Sangsang's expression! ]

[Major Ye Ling is so naïve! ] Deliberately mentioning Yaya's mother and Sophia's mother, obviously he himself only heard these two names half an hour ago!

[Yusang lost, completely lost, more than anything, and let the wind red wolf bite! ]

[In other words, it turns out that You Sang and Major Ye Ling didn't know each other before? I thought they should have known each other, obviously they are all capital stars.

[Although Major Ye Ling is a capital starman, his troops are on the Holy Planet, and he has been stationed in the army for decades, and Yusang has been in school before, that is, this year exposed him as a 3S ability, after the program started, his popularity increased, so it is not surprising that the two did not know each other before. ]

】 [But as a senior, even if You Sang can't recognize Major Ye Ling's face, he should at least have heard Major Ye Ling's name! ] Oh, by the way, Major Ye Ling didn't mention his name, he said that his name was Ling, You Sang, this big fool, he didn't think of it!
The container
Ye Ling found was a low-grade supply package.

Free up the contents of the material bag, and the entire waterproof and impermeable bag can be used to hold volcanic mud.

Ye Ling helped the little girl quickly fill the material bag with a third, and the volcanic mud was not suitable for all volcanic mud, and Lan Lan only selected the better quality from it.

By the time the volcanic mud is installed, it will be almost noon, and the sun in the sky is not big, but in the beacon forest, scorching is the norm.

"Lan Lan, come over first to eat the nutrient solution." In order to win back a round, Yusang took out the nutrient solution early, intending to call the little girl over for lunch with him.

Xu Yue and Su Ming quickly took out the nutrient solution and beckoned to the little girl: "Lan Lan, we also have it here, come here."
Lan
Lan stood in the middle, she looked at this, then at that, and finally said: "Lan Lan has her own nutrient solution." Ye

Ling smiled, directly in front of everyone, took out three tubes of light golden homemade nutrient solution, he handed two tubes to the little girl, generally speaking, the little girl eats one tube by herself, and then feeds the wind red wolf a tube.

You Sang seized the opportunity to quickly mock: "What kind of nutrient solution are you, Huang Bu La, is it deteriorated?" I'll see, ouch, the lid of your nutrient solution is not sealed, what kind of stuff, it must be leaking, blue blue, this nutrient solution can not be eaten, eating will have diarrhea!
Xu Yue and Su Ming
over there quickly followed: "That is, adults can't die if they eat some spoiled nutrient solution, but children can't eat like this, Lanlan, we have high-grade nutrient solution here, come to us."

"Roll on!" You Sang shouted at Xu Yue and Su Ming angrily, and he also took out the high-grade nutrient solution: "Lan Lan, come to me, the high-grade material package I just found here, the nutrient solution in it is the latest with the shelf life." Lan

Lan stood beside Brother 0, her small hand, and she was holding two tubes of golden nutrient solution because honey was added.

The little girl's small mouth was flat, she bit her lip flap and muttered softly: "This nutrient solution, it's not bad... It's good.

Yusang frowned: "It's all turned yellow."

Xu Yue and Su Ming echoed: "You can't eat it when you look at it." The

little girl was going to cry.

Ye Ling quickly touched the little girl's hair and coaxed lightly: "Don't pay attention to them, they know what." You

Sang, Xu Yue, and Su Ming were about to speak.

Lan Lan suddenly spoke with a grievance: "It's really not bad... This nutrient solution is made by Lan Lan herself, although it is not particularly delicious, but it will not have diarrhea... Really..."
You Sang, Xu Yue, Su Ming: "..."

The three teenagers were silent for a moment, and then looked at Ye Ling over there at the same time.

That look seems to be asking, the nutrient solution is made of blue and blue, why didn't you say it earlier!

Ye Ling was too lazy to pay attention to the three, he took the little girl with a red nose and went to eat the nutrient solution next to him.

After lunch, You Sang came over again: "Lanlan, I remember that you seem to have the habit of taking a nap, do you want to sleep, I'll give you a fan, it's too hot here."

Xu Yue and Su Ming hurriedly came over.

Ye Ling took out a banana leaf from the supply bag, folded it, and gently fanned the little girl: "Don't need you, don't get so close, it's hot." "

The three ignored Ye Ling and only looked at the little girl expectantly.

Lan Lan's little hand grabbed the dog's hairy big ears and said to the three brothers: "Lan Lan is not sleepy." Before

the three of them could say anything, Ye Ling suddenly began to fan with banana leaves, and each stroke slapped on the faces of the three.

"Bah, bah..." The three of You Sang ate the grass on their faces, they glared at Ye Ling, but Ye Ling didn't put them in his eyes at all.

When the three of them left again, Lan Lan continued to stroke the dog's head, but his eyes looked in the direction of the beacon volcano with some frequency.

Ye Ling saw the little girl staring into the distance without making a sound, thinking that she was angry, and explained: "Big brother is not intolerant of them, if Lan Lan wants to play with them, big brother will not stop you, you... Blue Blue?
When
Ye Ling spoke, he saw that the little girl's gaze staring at the distance became deeper and deeper, and he was a little suspicious.

"Big brother, look." The little girl pointed to the crater in the distance: "Black smoke, more has been."

Ye Ling couldn't help but look towards the beacon volcano, and saw that the smoke at the mountain pass seemed to be even thicker, and his face was immediately bad: "It won't be..."

"It wants to breathe fire again." The little girl sighed softly.

Ye Ling's face changed instantly, he stood up and quickly stuffed all the materials back into the material bag: "Go, let's go immediately."
Lan
Lan was stunned: "Big brother, where to go?"

"It's good everywhere, the volcano is about to erupt, and you must leave the beacon forest as soon as possible!"

"But..."
"Shh."
Ye Ling suddenly made a silent motion to the little girl, he calmed down, slowly spread out his spiritual power, and explored under the earth's crust, but after a while, Ye Ling's eyes were cold: "The underground magma is speeding up the flow, go!"

Ye Ling took the little girl in his arms, carried the supply bag, and walked towards the outside of the Beacon Forest without saying a word.

When passing by Yusang's side, Yusang stopped them: "You..."
Before the words "where to go
" could be spoken, Yusang suddenly noticed something.

He looked at the beacon volcano over there with a serious expression, and the invisible spiritual power was slowly released and seeped into the earth's crust.

At this time, Ye Ling realized that this person was actually a 3S ability.

The other party had not released spiritual power before, and he had not felt it yet.

I heard that there are three 3S capable people among the contestants in this issue, but he has not seen the information of the players in advance, and he does not know which three they are.

Yusan...

Unfamiliar names.

It is probably the new generation of 3S capabilities that have only been excavated in the past two years.

"The Beacon Volcano is about to erupt?" The spiritual power of the 3S ability was able to probe deeper underground, and You Sang's face was not very good, he picked up his material bag, stood beside Ye Ling, protected the little girl, and said, "Go."

Xu Yue and Su Ming didn't quite understand: "How do you guys..."

"The volcano is about to erupt!" Yusan only dropped such a sentence.

Xu Yue and Su Ming didn't say anything immediately, and walked with their things.

Where they are now, it is on the edge of the beacon forest, and if you go straight behind, you can get out of the beacon forest and enter the Hengsha stone forest.

However, when several people walked to the border of the beacon forest, they saw that there was no horizontal sand and stone forest ahead, only a dark black hole.

Su Ming frowned: "The fog has engulfed the entire Hengsha Stone Forest, and the fog is thick like this, as soon as we go out, our spiritual power will be attacked immediately."

Xu Yue looked at the little girl in Ye Ling's arms: "Adults can resist if they are attacked, but if Lan Lan's spiritual power is hit hard, what sequelae will fall, what will she do in the future?"
Lan
Lan heard Brother Xu Yue calling her name, and the little girl immediately looked towards Brother Xu Yue.

You Sang quickly took out the map of the arena at this time: "There must be something else to go, devour the beach, the fog on the side of the devouring beach should not pass so quickly!"

"Nope." Ye Ling said: "Devouring the beach is above the beacon volcano, if you want to pass, you have to go in the direction of the beacon volcano, what if you go halfway to the volcano erupting?"

Yusan continued to look at the map with a dark face.

Xu Yue and Su Ming also helped to watch together.

When several people were anxious and confused, Lan Lan spoke up again: "That, big brother..."

"Here, here, here Xu Yue found something and pointed to a location.

Everyone immediately looked and saw that there was indeed a fork in the road over there, from which they could walk to the Xinghai Plateau south of the Beacon Forest.

"The side of the Xinghai Highland should not be completely occupied by the fog."

You Sang said in a deep voice: "Then go over there, you can't stand here!"

The others had no opinion, and everyone immediately walked in the direction of the fork in the road according to the location marked on the map, who knew that just a few steps away, only to hear a "boom", it was the beacon forest that spewed out a large black smoke.

The moment the smoke came out, it was like the sudden roar of the mountains and the earth, and the sound of magma boiling in the crater seemed to reach the ears of everyone.

Everyone's faces were ugly.

"Go now!"

I don't know who said a word, and everyone immediately quickened their pace towards the front.

"No, big brother..." the little girl tried to speak: "The little volcano is losing its temper, the reason why the volcano erupts is because the pressure of the underground magma is too huge, as long as the pressure is cooled down, if it cools..."

"Lan Lan, are you trying to say that you still have a way to cool the magma pressure so that the volcano does not erupt?" Yusan blurted out with a headache.

"Yes."

The little girl's soft and tender voice floated out gently like a feather, but when it fell in everyone's ears, it was like a boulder, deafening.

......

For a moment, it was as if heaven and earth stood still.

In the next second, Ye Ling, who was holding the little girl, stopped abruptly.

The three people around also stopped, hot sweat had broken out on their foreheads, and with the churning of the magma in the crater, the temperature of the entire beacon forest was rising infinitely.

Four pairs of eyes looked at the little girl in the middle in unison, the little girl looked very cute, a small face was carved with jade, and the black eyes were like a pair of beautiful and clean black grapes.

"Blue blue." Ye Ling's throat rolled, and his voice was difficult: "Do you know what you are talking about?" The

little girl nodded heavily: "Lan Lan knows, big brother, you let Lan Lan down first."

Ye Ling hesitated, but still put the little girl on the ground.

[Can volcanic eruptions be stopped?] How can it be? This is a volcano, never heard of!

【The volcano can be rerouted, this is a first aid plan, but stop it, this is simply impossible.

[Lying groove, I know that man-eating trees like blue and blue, I know that many exotic beasts and plants like blue blue, and horizontal volcanoes also like blue and blue, don't explode, right? It's outrageous!

"How do you cool the temperature of magma?" Ye Ling's deep eyes looked closely at the little girl in front of him, he knew that it was a bit ridiculous for him to ask this, but as long as it was on Lan Lan, it seemed that how absurd things could happen.

After all, every time he questioned Lan Lan before, in the end, he was wrong.

You Sang, Xu Yue, and Su Ming also stared at the little girl tightly.

Yusan thought of the turmoil of heaven and earth that night.

At that time, the heavens and the earth changed color, lightning and thunder, and the land was cracked.

In that extreme case, he and Sleeping Wind received an instruction from outside at the same time.

Let Lan Lan laugh.

And after Lan Lan smiled, the forest that shook the mountains really returned to normal.

Although I don't know what the principle is, this should be, not just a coincidence, right?

Xu Yue and Su Ming thought of the communication of the violent god.

The daughter of the violent god must have something extraordinary, they worship the god of war unconditionally and blindly!

"Big brother." Lan Lan raised his head and stretched out his little hand towards Yusang: "Can you give Lan Lan a little grass for that?"

You Sang was stunned, he thought of something, opened his material bag, and took out the Heart Liver Baby 3S Hemostatic Grass planted with mineral water bottles inside.

"Why do you want this?"

Lan Lan took the small grass, raised her beautiful little face, and said: "Lan Lan has planted a lot of small grass in another part of the forest, which is used to seal the alienated pathogen.

The roots of those little grasses are very luxuriant, and they will grow indefinitely in the land.

So as long as Lan Lan plants the current grass in the land next to the volcano, then the grass in the two places can be connected, so that the grass in the forest can transmit the dark matter in the alienated pathogen to the root whiskers of the grass here through their long root whiskers, so that we can use the dark matter to suppress the boiling magma here.

The little girl said, and a sweet smile appeared on her white little face, and she asked happily: "Isn't it simple?" Ye

Ling, You Sang, Xu Yue, Su Ming: "??? "The four teenagers looked at the chattering little girl in front of them with a demented expression.

Simple? What's simple? What did she just say?

I know all the words, but when they are connected, I can't understand them at all!

The thing of "alienated pathogen", whether it was Xu Yue, Su Ming or Ye Ling, had indeed heard the little girl say it before.

However, just hearing about it, no one has ever seen it!

And what are the little girls talking about later?

What does it mean to connect the grass in two places?

What does it mean to pass something on to their long roots?

What to pass on? How did it get around? The dense forest and the beacon volcano are so far away, and there is even a horizontal sand and stone forest in the middle, what herbaceous plant root whiskers can spread so long?

No, these are not the point, the point is, Lan Lan intends to use this potted plant raised in a mineral water bottle to suppress the erupting magma?

Is she crazy?

The four boys did not speak, and their eyes became more and more confused when they saw the little girl, and in their eyes, there was a clarity that had not been tarnished by knowledge.

Lan Lan felt that she had made it clear, and after she finished her plan, she looked at the four big brothers with an expectant face.

Do the big brothers praise her?

Lan Lan's brain turned quickly, and he thought of this method all of a sudden, will the big brothers also think that this method that Lan Lan said is very good?

The little girl's eyes shone and waited.

One second passed, ten seconds passed, twenty seconds passed ...

Lan Lan: "..." Didn't

anyone praise her...

The little girl had a small mouth and was about to cry.

Is Lan Lan's bad idea?

Lan Lan thinks that this is the easiest way now...

[It's like this, my expression is exactly the same as that four boys now, who understands my mood?]

】 [I understand, I didn't understand a word, right, you are not alone.

[I understood, and then I drew a sketch on the book and simulated it in the way Lan Lan said, and now the book has been torn and the simulation failed.

】 【I think the core question is, what is the alienated pathogen?】 It's been days and I still don't know what it is! There is a feeling that the teacher has said it many times, but I have never understood it, and I still fail every exam.

[It doesn't matter, I've already handed in the white roll.]

Lan Lan touched the small grass on her hand, and then looked at the big brothers who were still staring at Lan Lan silently, and she muttered: "That... Big brother, let's go over.

The four of them seemed to have just come to their senses, and after a long while, Yusang spoke: "Where to go?"
Lan
Lan pointed to the beacon volcano that was still emitting black smoke in the distance: "That's it, the grass must be planted in the closest place to the crater."

"Lying groove, I just understood, Lan Lan, you want to plant my little potted plant in the beacon forest?" Yusang's whole body was about to split: "This is 3..."

In the middle of speaking, Yusang suddenly pursed his lips hard and did not continue the following words.

Ye Ling, Xu Yue, and Su Ming looked at him with strange expressions.

[3What?] Say, what's wrong with this little grass? Isn't it the hemostatic grass that Lan Lan usually picks?

Non-3S ability, can not see the energy fluctuations in the 3S herb, Yusang realized that he almost leaked his mouth, so that all interstellar netizens know that there are 3S herbs in the deadly training ground.

He coughed lightly, and then continued: "I mean, this is the little treasure that I have spent countless energy and sweat to feed after three days, blue and blue, the beacon forest is not suitable for planting plants at all, and as soon as the roots enter the ground, they will be burned!" You don't be impulsive!

You Sang was deeply afraid that the little girl would ruin the grass for him, so he quickly reached out tremblingly and wanted to take the mineral water bottle back.

Lan Lan took half a step back holding the small potted plant and stared at Brother Yousang: "Big brother, if magma often erupts, over time, this valley will break, the earth's crust will be impacted again and again, the geological structure will change, the mantle layer of the planet will be affected, the surrounding land will slowly be covered by magma, and finally the entire planet will be destroyed in a devastating way, and then it will be uninhabitable."

You Sang listened to the little girl's serious words, stretched out his hand, and hesitantly retracted: "This... So serious?
Lan
Lan held the small potted plant in her hand at this time, and seriously guaranteed: "Big brother, the grass will not burn, it is very strong."

"But..." You Sang still wanted to say something, Ye Ling didn't say a word, directly picked up the little girl, and led the little girl to the direction of the crater.

Xu Yue and Su Ming immediately followed, and You Sang only chased after realizing it: "Hey, wait for me!"

Soon, the group arrived at the direction that Lan Lan had determined.

This is not his own potted plant, Ye Ling is not distressed at all, and said directly: "I'll plant it, blue and blue, how to plant it?"
Lan
Lan looked left and right: "You have to find a stone first and dig a pit."

Ye Ling casually picked up a stone, squatted down and began to dig.

Xu Yue and Su Ming hurriedly followed and dug.

Yusang still can't bear his small potted plant, this is the first time in his life that he has his own 3S herb!

That day, he first experienced the man-eating tree, then experienced the fire bone crocodile, and finally experienced the collapse of the entire training ground, and after a series of high-intensity battles, his spiritual power had reached the edge of the critical point.

After he separated from Lan Lan and Sleeping Wind that day, he had been looking for high-grade material packages, mainly looking for spiritual healing potions, he was afraid that he would encounter any more danger, his mental power would not be able to bear it, and his mental power would riot.

As a result, he, the, couldn't find the high-grade material bag at all, but because he stayed with the small potted plant for two days in a row, his body was nourished by 3S herbs, and unconsciously, his spiritual power was soothed.

Although the effect is not large, it is quite obvious.

That's the power of 3S herbs!

However, Lan Lan said that the matter was going to affect the fate of the entire Yaxing, and even if Yusang was reluctant, he knew that the overall situation was important.

"Boom!" At this moment, a huge concussion sounded again.

Everyone immediately looked at the huge beacon volcano next to them, and saw that the black smoke in the crater was more at this time, and the loud noise just now was the explosion sound of the magma in the mountain boiling again, and the external matter.

You Sang sensed it with his spiritual power, and after a long while, he withdrew his spiritual power, and his face was ugly: "Lan Lan, are you sure this method is really useful, right?" I'm telling you, not kidding, twenty minutes at most, the volcano will absolutely erupt!
Lan
Lan stared at the volcano over thereAt the mouth, she clenched her small fists and said forcefully: "Lan Lan will not let Yaxing Xing shed blood again!"

You Sang was stunned: "Ya Xingxing? Bleed?
Lan
Lan nodded heavily: "In Blue Star, the magma under the volcano, there is also a name, called the blood of Mother Earth, every time the volcano erupts, in fact, Mother Earth is bleeding, after bleeding, the wound may be good, but the bleeding process will be very painful!"
Lan
Lan squatted down, she stroked the red land, and murmured: "Ya Xingxing, it must also hurt." [

Groove! Lan Lan actually called Yaxing Yaxing! What a cute title!

】 [Why would Lan Lan empathize with a planet, the way she strokes the land, as if she is treating Yaxing as a good friend.

[Maybe this is a child's fairy tale, but do you think the volcanic eruption can really be stopped?]

】 [My dad is a geologist, he said no, my dad never watched programs like the lethal training ground, and now he is in the study while holding video conferences with colleagues while watching the lethal training ground, and I feel that many people should be paying attention to Lan Lan now.

The barrage is right, not only the old professors in the geological circle, but also the military and political departments were also alarmed.

Originally, in the past two days, the military and political departments were arguing endlessly because of the mysterious deaths of the four rebels in Yaxing's turmoil on the way to escort, and as a result, a remark that "volcanic eruptions can be stopped" suddenly appeared, and the two sides did not care about the quarrel when they boarded, and immediately turned on the live broadcast light screen.

After Marshal Ye communicated to Li Wei before, he had been waiting for Li Wei to come to the capital star and explain to him clearly about Lan Lan, but after waiting for two days without waiting for anyone to say anything, Lan Lan actually did something that should not be done in the training ground.

Volcanic eruptions are natural disasters, and human beings have always been as small as ants in the face of natural disasters.

For hundreds of years, countless geologists have struggled to find a way to tame volcanoes, Lanlan a four-year-old girl, if she is not successful, it is okay, once successful...

How many people should see the value of this child?

There are also alienated pathogens.

"Alienated pathogen" is a military secret, after Lan Lan suddenly mentioned it last time, there were many speculative topics on the Star Network, and the official repeatedly suppressed the heat before revealing the matter superficially.

As a result, now, Lan Lan mentioned it again.

Marshal Ye stood in the center of the conference hall, his straight face was not angry, and he and the other executives looked at the busy four teenagers and a little girl on the big screen.

Young people are fearless.

These children have no idea what earth-shattering things they are doing!

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

As the eruption gets closer, there is a small explosion almost every minute or two in the crater.

The pit has been dug and the grass has been transplanted in, but as the temperature around it gets higher and higher, the grass has always pulled the leaves since it was buried, showing a half-dead state.

Ye Ling looked at his light brain, and the time of the light brain passed minute by minute.

In another minute, if this grass is still in this state in another minute, he will immediately leave with Lan Lan!

The time before the eruption is getting shorter and shorter, and if the operation to stop the eruption fails, they must immediately run to the highlands of the Star Sea, which is their only chance to survive!

"Really?" Su Ming looked nervously at the grass on the ground.

Their hands are dirty, this earthen pit was dug by several people together, saying that it was dug with stones, and the back was actually dug by hand, and in the process of digging, they also felt the temperature of the land ... The land is too hot.

At least forty or fifty degrees.

Su Ming's family is a pharmaceutical company, and he has some experience in herbal cultivation, just like You Sang said before, with such a high temperature, it is impossible for plants to grow alive.

The sweat on his forehead trickled down drop by drop, down his chin, and then smashed into the ground.

Four boys, four pairs of eyes, looked at the dead grass for a moment, they were waiting for a miracle.

Sure enough, after a while, Xiaocao...

More wilted.

It's over, it's over...

This grass is definitely dead!

"Big brother, what are you doing?" Lan Lan took out the water bottle from her bag, and when she turned around, she saw the big brothers surrounding the little grass, staring at the little grass with particularly terrifying eyes.

You Sang wiped the sweat on his face with the back of his hand: "Lan Lan, didn't you say that its root whiskers can be extended indefinitely?" I don't feel anything at all.
Lan
Lan unscrewed the water bottle: "I haven't watered it yet."

You Sang stared at the water bottle in the little girl's hand: "Will it grow after watering?"

Su Ming let out a sigh, and he was so hot that his whole body was hot: "I'm afraid that if I pour water, it will become soup."

"What do you mean?" Xu Yue hurriedly asked.

Su Ming said: "Have you eaten edible crops, on the fire, pour cold water, the water is boiled into hot water, won't the dish become soup?"

Xu Yue: "..." Others

: "..."
Lan
Lan aimed the mouth of the water bottle at the root of the grass, and after watering the small half bottle of dew, she poured the water on her hand and sprinkled a few drops on the leaves with her hand.

Soon, the wilted grass became... A watery grass has sprung away.

The wind red wolf came over at this time, its body was thick fur, staying in this environment, it felt more hot than humans.

Lan Lan saw that the puppy had a mouth, and the mouth was full of heat, and she quickly fed the remaining water in the bottle to the puppy.

After drinking the water, the wind red wolf fell to the ground, it spread its body, and its stomach fell together, and it could be seen that it was still very hot.

Lan Lan touched the puppy's head distressedly, turned back again, and continued to look at the little grass.

"Ten seconds to go." Ye Ling stared at the light brain at this time, and suddenly said.

Lan Lan looked at her big brother: "Huh?

Ye Ling didn't make a sound, in the last ten seconds, if no miracle happened, they had to go!

This hemostatic grass has a total of five leaves, and after being watered by the little girl, the leaves are still not in good condition, and the tip of the leaf is notHe who rises upwards falls on the hot earth.

Then, soon, the high temperature scalded the soft tips of the grass into yellow.

It's as if the tip of a leaf is withering rapidly.

Ten seconds passed quickly.

Ye Ling stood up abruptly, he carried the material bag on his back, turned his head to glance at Beacon Volcano, and said to the little girl: "It's already tried, Lan Lan, it's time to go."

The little girl's eyes widened in surprise: "Go? Big brother, no, we can't go now!

Ye Ling looked at the small grass: "Your method can't work, the temperature is too high, this grass is already dying, and the alienation pathogen you said, dark matter, what is this, and how to transmit, we don't..."

"Groove! Take a look! Xu Yue's exclamation sounded violently.

Everyone was shocked, and immediately looked in the direction pointed by Xu Yue, and saw that on the beacon volcano in front of them, there was already magma splashing out of the mountain pass in subtle explosions one after another!

Su Ming was shocked: "Is this about to explode!" Why is it so fast, obviously there should be ten minutes left, why did the magma suddenly speed up the boiling speed!

"No, no, no, you have to go!"

"Roar! Roar! Roar! The

Wind Red Wolf also stood up from the ground at this time, and it roared fiercely in the direction of the beacon volcano, as if it knew that something over there was dangerous!

Lan Lan also saw the scattered magma splattered over there.

Because of the small amount, those magma only dripped on the edge of the crater and did not flow down.

Lan Lan was about to say that it was okay.

Suddenly, her body was hugged by her big brother.

Ye Ling didn't say a word, put his arm around the little girl and walked away.

Lan Lan grabbed her big brother's clothes, especially anxious: "Big brother, big brother, Xiao Caocao is already working hard, we have to give it a little time, it's okay, it's really okay."

Ye Ling held the back of the little girl's head with one hand and pressed the little girl's face into his arms, not listening to her.

"Big brother, big brother..." Lan Lan's voice buzzed, she tried hard to squeeze her little face up, and when she squeezed out, she said again: "There is only one small grass, it will be more difficult, so Lan Lan must accompany the little grass, if Lan Lan goes, the little grass will have no strength!"

Ye Ling's eyebrows twisted into a dead knot: "Why do you have strength in Xiaocao?" What strength does it take?
Lan
Lan couldn't say clearly, she could only say: "Big brother, do you believe Lan Lan is good?"

Ye Ling let out a soft breath, he stopped and looked at the little girl in his arms: "Lan Lan, of course the big brother believes in you, but if the magma flows down and the volcano really erupts, we can withdraw from the competition, what should you do?"

The little girl was stunned.

Ye Ling's thin lips pursed, and he raised his left hand, revealing the light brain on his wrist: "I'm not sure if this can take you away, if I can't take you, what should you do?" Are you going to die here?
Lan
Lan couldn't understand what the big brother meant, she stared at the light brain on the big brother's wrist, and her big eyes were full of doubts.

You Sang came over at this time, he hugged the little girl over, and looked at Ye Ling dissatisfied: "Lan Lan is an NPC, she will be fine, if she wants to try you, let her try!"

Ye Ling stretched out his hand towards You Sang: "What NPC, what are you daydreaming!"

You Sang looked straightforward: "Lan Lan is the NPC of the organizer, she saved me before, and a child like her, who is not a contestant, how can she appear in the deadly training ground, besides being an NPC, what is the explanation!"

"Yusan, Lan Lan entered the arena by mistake!" Xu Yue came over at this time, and he said with a headache: "Lan Lan is not an NPC, she is the daughter of the violent god, the daughter of the violent god!"

For a moment, there was silence around them.

You Sang and Ye Ling looked at Xu Yue next to them at the same time, and the two of them were shocked in their eyes!

"Blue Blue is... Tyranny, daughter of the tyrant god?

"How do you know?"

Su Ming spoke calmly: "After the violent god knew that Lan Lan entered the arena by mistake, he sent a video communication to our light brain, we were with Lan Lan at that time, it was said by the violent god himself, Lan Lan is his daughter, and the audience who watched the live broadcast should also know."

Ye Ling and You Sang looked at the little girl in front of them in amazement.

Lan Lan still remembered the little grass in her heart, she tried to look back, saw that the big brothers were looking at her, the little girl pointed to the small grass over there aggrievedly, she wanted to go back...

You Sang wiped his face: "After a long day, you are not an NPC, you..."

"Still talking, hurry up!" Ye Ling pushed You Sang.

You Sang hesitated: "But Lan Lan said that grass..."

Ye Ling's face was livid, and he grabbed You Sang's collar, and his body was full of cold anger brought by years of galloping on the battlefield: "Lan Lan has an accident?" Who is responsible, are you responsible? "I'm

in charge." Suddenly, another clear and cold voice came from the front.

Ye Ling, You Sang, Xu Yue, Su Ming, including Lan Lan, looked towards the source of the voice at the same time.

In the hot and hot beacon forest, in addition to four teenagers and a little girl, now, there is actually one more person.

The young man is tall and cold, he is wearing a black protective suit, with clear silhouette, cold and excellent facial features, and a pair of deep and dark eyes, like the planets in the sky, bright and clean.

You Sang's throat rolled, he didn't expect to see this person here, and a dry voice overflowed from his throat: "Too, Prince? Was

he mistaken?

Why is the prince here?

Ye Ling stared at the prince in front of him with a heavy gaze, he had met the prince, a few years ago, at the celebration banquet after the prince measured the ability of 3S.

The straight long legs stepped forward, Shi Shu walked to Yusang, he did not speak, only calmly held the little girl in Yusang's arms.

Lan Lan arrived in the prince's somewhat cold embrace, and she muttered: "Brother Gecko..."

Shi Shu didn't make a sound, he only looked at the 3S hemostatic grass that collapsed in the scorching land of the beacon forest in the distance, but was still strong and alive, and then, with a faint voice, said to Ye Ling and the others: "I am responsible for her safety."
After
that, he stepped up and walked back with the girl.

just, just a step...

"Wha-" The

huge body of the wind red wolf blocked the way of this male human being, the wind red wolf leaned forward, and in the big mouth of a low roar, it revealed sharp scythe-like teeth, its green eyes were cold, and the fierce murderous aura in its eyes could not be concealed.

Shi Shu stared at this Wind Red Wolf who was hostile to him...

His gaze fell on the knife marks on the side of the Wind Red Wolf's waist, which had just recovered from his injuries.

He raised an eyebrow.

It's it.

That windy red-headed wolf.

It's not dead yet?

"Wha-" The low roar of the Wind Red Wolf became louder and louder, and it could no longer control its desire to tear the human being in front of it to pieces and devour it again!

But this human took that human cub hostage!

It can't attack rashly!

Otherwise, this hateful human will definitely hurt that cub!

Shi Shu held the little girl in one hand and touched his supply bag with the other.

The short knife of the S rank was held in the palm of his hand, and he walked past the Wind Red Wolf with the little girl, originally thinking that the Wind Red Wolf would pounce, but...

Shi Shu raised his eyebrows, did not think much, a wind red wolf, it is not a matter of importance.

He glanced at the beacon volcano in front of him.

Three minutes at most, the volcano, about to erupt.

Ye Ling, You Sang and the others behind were still standing in place without moving.

And here, Shi Shu had already put the little girl next to the wilted grass.

Lan Lan immediately used two hands to hold the leaves of the small grass.

The leaves were already dry, and Lan Lan quickly poured water on them again.

At this time, the beacon forest fell into a strange silence, no one spoke anymore, everyone stared in the same direction, even the wind red wolf who saw the enemy and was carried away by anger, because he sensed the eruption of the volcano, anxiously turned his gaze on the enemy from time to time to the direction of the volcano.

At the same time, a dense forest covered in fog is below a hillside.

The 3S herbs, which are enjoying this and greedily absorbing the nutrients of alienated pathogens, are still happily stretching their leaves in the wind.

It's a nice wind today.

The land is so wet today.

Today is another day of good nutrition.

But suddenly, the 3S herbs sensed something.

Their long root whiskers begin to spread in one direction.

Something is calling them, it is the breath that belongs to their origin...

A minute later.

Shi Shu's eyes looked at the 3S hemostatic grass in front of him with a slight tightness, under the gentle touch of the little girl, but after a while, the grass slowly regained its vitality.

In the distance, Ye Ling, You Sang and the others saw that the grass actually stood up.

They immediately rushed over.

Lan Lan was also a little happy at this time, and she said excitedly: "Get in touch!" Get in touch! The little grass worked very hard and hard, and finally let the little flowers and grass over there hear its sound! Ye

Ling and the others didn't understand well, what did they hear what sound?

But two seconds later.

Not only You Sang, who was a 3S ability, but even Xu Yue and Su Ming, who were just S-level ability, all sensed that something was speeding past in the land below them.

They immediately released their spiritual power to investigate.

But I only saw countless dense green silk threads, spreading from unknown places, these silk threads were huge and turbulent, and after they approached the wilted grass, the roots and whiskers of the grass actually came into contact with the silk thread.

Then, several people saw that the grass became more lively!

It seemed to be very happy, and the dense root whiskers, and the silk threads that spread over, became tighter and tighter.

Lan Lan was relieved at this time, she smiled shyly, and raised her little head: "Lan Lan just said it's time, the little grass grass needs to sense the little grass over there, it takes a lot of hard work to do it, Lan Lan has to accompany it, otherwise it can't do it!"

The little girl said, and said happily: "Now that it has done it, it can transmit dark matter immediately." "

Dark matter?

Shi Shu wrinkled his brows, this little girl was in...

Shi Shu didn't think deeper, and suddenly, his spiritual power detected that the thick and lingering 3S herb root system below slowly changed color.

They slowly changed from lustrous green to a rich and clear deep black.

The black is so pure, like a demon descending, crazy and domineering, savage and fierce!

Shi Shu was slightly shocked.

You Sang Yeling and the others also suddenly felt that terrifying power.

What is this power? Where did it come out?

They all condensed their spiritual power, and their hearts were full of vigilance.

That power is below them, separated from them only by a thin layer of earth, if it breaks through the ground...

The consequences will be unimaginable!

"Whoosh!! Woooo!!!! "The Wind Red Wolf roars madly at the land!

Dangerous! Dangerous!

It's a danger worse than a volcano!

It is a danger greater than a hundred enemies combined!!!

After the wind red wolf roared a few times, he immediately rushed up and bit the corner of the little girl's clothes, wanting to take the little girl away!

Lan Lan knew that animals were the most sensitive, she hugged the puppy and gently comforted it: "Don't be afraid, the puppy is not afraid, it's the dark substance that bad thing is right, but only a little, it won't be very scary, Lan Lan will protect the puppy." "
In the
soles of the wind red wolf's feet, its nails were deeply sunk into the hot soil, and the back hair of its whole body exploded, and the whole wolf was tense to the extreme.

And right at this moment.

The dark matter that was transmitted met with the turbulent magma.

Magma is mighty and powerful, and they are overwhelming to drown that little bit of dark matter.

They don't even take this little thing seriously.

And then a second later...

"Huh."

Magma evaporation.

In the crater over there, the flames that were about to spew out suddenly shrunk downwards with a clatter.

That speed, it's like falling directly from the 99th floor back to the 1st floor, and you can't even see an afterimage...

You Sang suddenly spoke up at this time: "What the hell, how do I feel... The magma subsided? Really fake?

Ye Ling pursed his lips heavily, and he also sensed it: "It's not calming, it's gone..."

It's as if, a hundred liters of magma, suddenly, out of thin air, inexplicably, disappeared ninety-nine liters ...

Make the volcano want to erupt, all... Nothing exploded.In the beacon forest, the current atmosphere is very strange.

Everyone did not move, they stood quietly in place, their confused mental power, hesitating under the soil layer, searching back and forth.

The mental power of the S-level ability is keenly perceptive, but it does not detect magma.

The spiritual power of the 3S-level ability is powerful and vast, but it still does not detect the magma.

Really disappeared...

The magma is really gone!

Even, when their feet stepped on the ground, they actually felt that the land was getting cooler little by little!

After three minutes of silence, it was Yusang who spoke first: "This... Finished? The

breeze blew from afar and blew on people's faces, carrying wisps of coolness.

Coolness......

The beacon forest that has been eroded by high temperature all year round, even if the wind blows, it is also hot wind, this is the first time that someone is in the beacon forest, blowing a cool breeze...

"What happened just now?" Su Ming's ability is not very strong, he teamed up with Xu Yue, also because of his lack of personal ability, and Xu Yue is good friends, trust each other, and act together.

He is now trying very hard to remember what he just went through...

It seems that the grass has suddenly changed from a wilted state to a bright and lively state.

Then, under the entire land of the Beacon Forest, an inexplicable dangerous aura was shrouded, and they instinctively condensed their spiritual power, intending to resist that danger...

And at this time, the magma, is gone...

Then, the Beacon Forest began to cool down...

The cool breeze woke up Su Ming's brain, but he was still confused and couldn't find the key.

"Just now?" The blue and blue brittle voice suddenly sounded: "Just now, the little grass grass and the little grass over there were connected, and then the dark matter was also transmitted."

Su Ming looked down at the little girl who was still squatting by the small grass.

The little girl raised her head, a pair of big black grape-like eyes, bent into a crescent moon, she smiled brightly: "Big brother, we succeeded!" "Success

... Finish?

"That... Volcano...... Won't break out? Xu Yue asked a question that should not be asked.

The magma is gone, what else erupts?

"Uh-huh, it won't break out." Lan Lan replied obediently.

Xu Yue: "..." Su

Ming: "..." The

scene fell silent again.

And at this moment, as if to prove something, Yusang suddenly walked towards the direction of the beacon volcano.

The speed of the 3S ability is extremely fast, but in a dozen seconds, he has reached the bottom of the mountain, and then, he starts to go up the mountain!

【Grass! That's a crater, don't go up! The magma spewed out and it was dead! Sangsang, you don't have a mecha again!

【No, didn't you hear them say?】 There is no magma, lying trough, what is there no magma? How did I not understand!

】 [I didn't understand, but the black smoke in the crater seems to have really dissipated a lot.

Yusan was fast, and in a few moments he climbed the volcano, where he stood at the mouth of the still steaming cave and looked into it.

With Yusang's look, the audience who followed Yusang's perspective also saw at this time...

I saw that in the volcanic cave that should have been boiling, vigorous, and turbulent, the magma was really gone.

The whole cave is empty...

All the barrage came to a standstill in an instant.

In a certain apartment of Yanguxing, with a loud "sting" sound, it was a geology professor in the study who was watching the live broadcast, and suddenly stood up.

The friction between the metal chair and the ground caused an ugly sound, but the geologist couldn't care about anything, only looked at the screen in front of him in shock, and the whole person froze in place.

In his holographic headset, more than a dozen members of the geological exploration team who were talking warmly a minute ago also fell silent at this time.

The whole world is terribly silent.

Until, on the big screen, the image of the crater disappears.

It was Yusan who turned around and went down the beacon volcano.

And with his departure, the camera, naturally, followed him.

At this time, on the other side of the headset, someone made a intermittent breathing sound: "You guys... See? See

...

How could I not see...

Magma...... It's gone......

【???? What's the situation? What about magma?

[I saw magma splashing out before, why is the volcano empty now?]

】 [Hurriedly, I blinked, what's going on!!!! I'm stupid!!!!
The
same people are stupid, and there are officials from the military and political ministries.

Marshal Ye closed his eyes fiercely and raised his hand to press his eyebrows.

It worked.

Let Lan Lan succeed again.

So now...

"Didi Didi." At this moment, the adjutant general's communicator rang, and a moment later, the adjutant general cautiously spoke: "Marshal, the president's communication."
Marshal
Ye: "..."

-

"It's gone, it's really gone." After Yusang walked down, he pointed to the beacon volcano over there, and excitedly described to everyone what he had just seen!

After listening to his words, everyone present fell silent.

A moment later, everyone's eyes almost simultaneously looked at the little girl who was still squatting on the ground.

The little girl was holding the wind red wolf, and the wind red wolf seemed to know that the danger was gone, and his fierce and murderous eyes relaxed slightly, and then it raised its head, and its big nose bumped on the little girl's chin, as if to show affection.

"Ouch!" As a result, its force was too great, and the little girl was caught off guard, and was knocked backwards, and her little butt fell to the ground.

After Lan Lan fell to the ground, she simply didn't get up, she sat there cross-legged, holding the puppy while quietly raising her eyes, and looked at the big brothers who were staring at her with some anxiety.

Lan Lan's little fingers pinched the puppy's ears, and her voice was very small: "Isn't it good that the volcano won't erupt?" Why big brothers... Doesn't seem to be very happy? Not

unhappy...

It's incredible!

You Sang squatted down, he looked at the little girl at eye level, and asked eagerly: "Lan Lan, why is the magma gone!"
The little girl blinked her eyes, and her little finger pointed to the ground: "
The little grass brought the dark matter over, and then the dark matter evaporated the magma."

"Huh?" Yusan didn't understand at all!

Lan Lan had to explain carefully: "That is, the grass grass brought dark matter over, but they only brought a little dark matter, probably, such a little..."

The little girl compared the size of a nail shell and continued: "Dark matter exists in every place in nature, little grass, this is to peel off the dark matter that exists on the alienation source nucleus and bring it over, because in a short time, only the dark matter on the alienation source nucleus can be collected...

Then although the dark matter is very small, it is the overlord of the entire universe, its temper is not good, the magma wants to hurt it, of course it refuses, and the magma evaporates. Yusan

didn't understand even more!

If you don't do anything, it will evaporate!

Who is Dark Matter!

Ye Ling narrowed his eyes: "Lan Lan, this dark substance you mentioned..."

"Where did this wind red wolf come from?" Ye Ling was about to continue to ask about the inside story of the dark substance, when Shi Shu's cold words interrupted Ye Ling's words.

Ye Ling frowned and looked at Shi Shu, and saw that this prince stood up, still holding the S-grade short knife in his hand.

As if he didn't have the consciousness to interfere with others' speech at all, his cold ink eyes only looked coolly at the giant wolf in the little girl's arms, his fingertips pressed the position of the hilt of the short knife, and the blade was sharp.

The five senses of the alien beast were keen, sensing the dangerous aura, the wind red wolf immediately turned around, it blocked in front of the little girl, pressed down on the upper body, and made a killing and attacking posture!

Lan Lan saw that the puppy dog and the gecko brother seemed to be about to fight, she quickly hugged the puppy dog, and looked at the gecko brother again: "Gecko brother, the puppy is a good dog, don't bully it..."

The teenager looked indifferent: "Get out of the way."
Lan
Lan didn't let it, she hugged the puppy tighter, flattened her small mouth, and was about to cry: "The puppy doesn't go with other puppies, it only follows Lan Lan, it's Lan Lan's good friend, Lan Lan can't let the gecko brother bully the puppy!"

You Sang didn't know why the prince suddenly attacked the Wind Red Wolf, but he couldn't see that Lan Lan was wronged, so he immediately stepped forward and blocked in front of the Wind Red Wolf and the little girl: "I know that the alien beast is terrifying, but this Wind Red Wolf is different, it has a good relationship with Lan Lan, Prince, you put the knife down first."

Shi Shu looked at You Sang without a trace of warmth in his eyes.

He looked his father up and down on his left and right hands, and finally, his gaze fixed on Yusan's limping legs.

You Sang was a little scornful, and quickly explained: "A little injury, just go out and sleep in the treatment cabin for two days." The

implication is, I'm not crippled, don't fire me!

He has already taken the 50 million interstellar coins that the president recruited him to work for the prince, but Yusang will not return the money!

Shi Shu ignored Yusang, his gaze was slightly off, and he looked at the little girl behind Yusang and the wind red wolf again.

Lan Lan saw that the gecko brother saw it again, and quickly buried his head and hugged the puppy tighter.

Ye Ling was also displeased at this time, he twisted his eyebrows and stepped forward, walking side by side with You Sang, also blocking in front of Lan Lan and Wind Red Wolf.

It's just that when facing the prince, Ye Ling's posture is much more delicate than that of You Sang: "Holding a knife in front of a child is not afraid to scare people."

Shi Shu looked at Ye Ling quietly.

Ye Ling said coldly: "It's grown up, it's different from when you were a child, when you were a child, you wouldn't be so stubborn."

Ye Ling was much older than Shi Shu, and when he went to the battlefield, Shi Shu had not yet been weaned.

In the past, Ye Ling also hugged Shishu and changed Shishu's diapers...

It was probably the three words "when I was a child" that made the cold His Royal Highness the Crown Prince a little uncomfortable, but Shi Shu finally withdrew the short knife in his hand, turned around, and walked to the other side.

And let Shi Shu make this fork, Ye Ling also forgot to ask the little girl about dark matter, he squatted down, looked at Lan Lan, who was still holding the wind red wolf tightly, and said softly: "It's okay, big brother won't let people hurt you... Guys. Really

pinched his nose, endured and endured, and added such an extra "we" word.

You know, during the period when he was seriously injured and could only walk on crutches, this wind red wolf did not abuse him, not only did not let him enter the wooden house, but also left him alone when the rotting lions surrounded him, and he went to sleep for a day.

Lan Lan looked at her big brother gratefully, and thanked her with her eyes: "Thank you big brother, big brother, you are the best!"

Yusang bent down unwillingly and pointed to the tip of his nose: "I'm not good?"
Lan
Lan hurriedly said: "Okay, big brother too!"

Yusang smacked his lips: "I don't know who it is."

Everyone is a big brother, and it feels as if there is no difference between the few of them in the blue eyes.

But who wants to be on the same status as others?

Su Ming was still studying the small grass at this time, and Xu Yue asked in a low voice: "Do you see anything?"

Su Ming shook his head, he could feel that the root whiskers of this grass in the land were entangled with the root whiskers of other herbs, but what he couldn't understand was why such an ordinary low-grade hemostatic grass had such great energy.

How can this small grass be planted to attract a terrifying force that can vaporize magma?

You must know that although this hemostatic grass grows full and green, it is just a low-grade herb that can be found everywhere in the medicinal plantation!

"Lan Lan, will this grass be planted here in the future?" You Sang also looked at the small grass, he reluctantly stroked the leaves of the small grass, he said sadly: "I have given it a name, and I originally planned to carry it with me for the rest of my life." "

The first 3S herb in your life, of course, you must love it as your own family heirloom!

Lan Lan was a little surprised: "Big brother, will you also name Xiaohua Xiaocao?"

Yusan lookedTo her: "Will you too?"
Lan
Lan blushed a little: "In the small flower garden of Lan Lan, there are many small flowers and grasses, and Lan Lan has given names to some small flowers and grasses."

Yusang was curious: "What name did you take?"
Lan
Lan blurted out: "Big Mao, Er Mao, Three Mao, Four Mao..." Yusan: "..."

Yusang thought to himself, this is also a name?

Blue eyes shining brightly asked, "Big brother, what name did you give Xiaocaocao?"
You Sang said, "
You Mei."
Lan
Lan: "..."
Lan
Lan thought to herself, this is also a name?

After a long while, they grinned eight teeth together, showing an awkward but polite smile, and did not comment on each other's naming tastes.

[Big Mao, Er Mao, Three Mao, Four Mao Hahahaha, Blue Blue is very good, next time I am not allowed to take it! ]

[You beauty hahahaha, I want to know why not call you handsome, raise a hemostatic grass and value women over men! ]

】 [So what is dark matter, how do I feel that the prince deliberately did not let Major Ye Ling ask just now! ] I want to know about dark matter! The star network is now all frying pan with the four words "dark matter"!

The audience was very anxious, but because of the deliberate guidance of Shi Shu, the topic of dark matter still did not continue.

Lan Lan listened to Brother You Sang very much want to continue to raise the little grass, so he said: "The accumulation of the rock layer will take at least hundreds of years, and after the magma here is lost, the next time there is magma coming out, it should be a long, long time later, so the little grass does not have to stand guard on this land all the time, if the big brother wants to take the little grass away again, it is also possible."

You Sang was suddenly excited: "Really!
Lan
Lan laughed: "Lan Lan will help the big brother move the little grass back into the water bottle in a while!" You

Sang was so happy that he couldn't wait to go up and hug the little girl, but because the wind red wolf in the little girl's arms was squinting at him with green eyes, You Sang still restrained!

Lan Lan said that he would have to wait a while before he could transplant the small grass, You Sang waited patiently, and when he waited, he was curious: "Lan Lan, do you know the prince?" Why do you call him Brother Gecko?

Yusan pointed to the boy in the distance.

Lan Lan followed Brother Yousang's fingers, timidly glanced at the very serious and serious Gecko Brother over there, pouted his small mouth, and explained the process of how to meet Brother Gecko.

She said it messily, but Yusan understood.

"Understood, you and he have met twice, the total time to stay is no more than two hours, okay, got it, he doesn't have us to kiss you, he's out!"

Blue Blue: "?

Ye Ling: "..." You

really know how to get to the point!

After waiting for a few more minutes, Lan Lan felt that it was almost the same, so she walked to the side of Xiaocaocao and began to move Xiaocaocao back into the mineral water bottle.

The finger just touched the root of the grass, but Lan Lan was stunned.

You Sang held the half-cut mineral water bottle and panicked: "What's wrong?" What's wrong? Shi

Shu in the distance looked over with calm eyes at this time.

Lan Lan frowned slightly: "Well, the dark matter hasn't been transmitted back yet..."

You Sang was stunned: "Huh?

Shi Shumo's eyes suddenly became a little colder, and he lowered his eyelids, and the invisible spiritual power probed into the depths of the ground.

After probing for a moment, Shi Shu wrinkled his brows.

No, he didn't notice the dangerous and powerful aura before, if that breath was dark matter, dark matter should no longer be in the land of the Beacon Forest.

Lan Lan's little face was a little twisted, and she tilted her head: "Lan Lan doesn't know what's going on, why didn't it pass it back?" When it comes over, it is very fast, and when it is transmitted back, it should be very fast.

"Blue blue, the dark substance you are talking about, are the black lines of the roots and whiskers of plants?"

Su Ming suddenly spoke up at this time.

Lan Lan looked at Brother Su Ming, and then quickly nodded: "Uh-huh, yes, when the dark matter was transmitted, it was transmitted like a silk thread through the root whiskers of the grass!"

Su Ming said, "But I didn't notice those black silk threads here."

Xu Yue echoed: "I don't either.
After the
two finished speaking, they looked at Ye Ling and You Sang at the same time.

Ye Ling probed and nodded: "I don't either." Yusan

is a 3S ability, he can detect deeper soil layers.

After Yusan finished probing, he looked at Lan Lan and still shook his head.

No one has detected any trace of dark matter, and there are indeed thousands of plant root whiskers at the bottom of the soil layer, but these root whiskers have all turned back to a full green color, and they are healthy and lively intertwined, without a trace of darkness.

Lan Lan bit her lip: "However, Lan Lan feels that it has not left... Could it be that Lan Lan felt wrong?

The little girl was a little confused, her little hands were dirty, dirty, so she rubbed the tip of her little nose with the back of her hand, and muttered: "That blue blue, try it first..."

With that said, the little girl carefully sliced some dirt on the edge of the grass.

Shi Shu had already walked over at this time, and he stood with the others, closely watching the position of the root of the 3S hemostatic grass.

The earth was pulled apart, and inside, the bright green root whiskers were exposed.

"Huh..." Lan Lan was a little dumbfounded: "There really is no black yes..."

You Sang breathed a sigh of relief: "Let's just say no, if that black energy is still there, we will also feel the danger, but we don't feel anything now, Lan Lan, that thing must have been transmitted back, you don't care."
Lan
Lan always felt a little uneasy in her heart, but the little girl finally peeled off the small grass and planted it back into the small potted plant.

You Sang held the lost and recovered 3S herb, and his eyebrows fluttered with joy!

Su Ming wanted to know more about this grass and began to circle around You Sang.

Ye Ling led Lan Lan to the side to wash her hands at this time.

The water in the water bottle washed down, Lan Lan's little hand was quickly washed, but there was no paper towel to wipe her hands, Lan Lan casually flicked her little hand and threw the water droplets to the ground, but the little girl's heart was still thinking about the dark substance that made her uneasy.

After washing her hands, Ye Ling screwed the empty bottle and took it back to put it back in the material bag.

When Ye Ling left, Lan Lan stood in place, she was still staring at the ground under her feet, and after a while, she puffed out her cheeks, suddenly squatted down, and pasted the little hands that had just been washed on the soil layer again.

The land is not as hot as before, the temperature is slowly dropping, but there is still some residual temperature, so the land is still hot.

Lan Lan touched the land, and while touching it, he muttered: "Is it really gone?"
As soon as
the words fell, a shout suddenly sounded in the distance: "Lying groove, what is that!" It

was Xu Yue who exclaimed, and Xu Yue's words caused everyone present to raise their heads and look in the direction he was pointing.

I saw that in the distance, the black fog in the sky was slowly eroding towards this side.

Su Ming secretly scolded: "It's fog!" There is no high temperature in the beacon forest, and fog can come in! It's not safe here anymore! We have to hurry!

"Blue Blue!" Ye Ling turned around and called to the little girl who was still in the distance.

Lan Lan heard Brother 0 calling her, and quickly got up and ran to Brother 0.

But as soon as he got up, the blue little body fell back!

The little girl was pulled back to the ground by Guanli, she looked at her little hand that was still attached to the ground, Lan Lan tried hard to pull up her little hand, but the little hand seemed to be glued to the ground, how could not pull it up!

Lan Lan was a little puzzled: "How, how so?"

At this moment, a small drop of black liquid, about the size of the nail shell of the blue little finger, suddenly came out of the ground.

The liquid climbed onto Lan Lan's fingers, and then instantly drilled into Lan Lan's palm!

Lan Lan's hand suddenly could move again.

The little girl immediately spread her palm, and she looked at her palm.

There was no drop of black liquid in the palm of my hand.

But Lan Lan found that in the middle of his palm, there was an extra one, very small and small, so small that it was almost invisible, a small black mole.

Lan Lan frowned, and she awkwardly wiped the small mole with her thumb.

The small mole can't be wiped off no matter how it is wiped, as if it was born there.

Lan Lan: "..."
After a
long while, Lan Lan pouted at the palm of his hand in the eager call of the big brothers over there, and cursed fiercely: "Dark matter is a big fool!" "After scolding her palm, Lan Lan clenched her small fists, and she didn't have time to care, she quickly ran to the big brothers.

Ye Ling picked up the little girl and looked at the fog that was almost drowned in the distance, and his voice was cold: "Over here." The

fog is coming from the direction of Hengsha Stone Forest, Hengsha Stone Forest is due north, the fog comes from that side, Xinghai Highland can't go, then you can only go from above, and the top is devouring the beach.

In fact, it is not necessarily safe to swallow the beach, the sea fog will only be bigger, but now you can only escape there.

Everyone walked quickly, but I don't know if the fog was blocked outside the beacon volcano for too long before, and the squeezed fog was thick to the extreme, plus now there was wind, the cold wind in the valley was mixed with the fog, and the speed of the fog was ridiculously fast.

"Hey, you give me Lanlan!"

You Sang stuffed his small potted plant back into the supply bag, freed his two hands, and came to Ye Ling's side to take the little girl away.

Ye Ling wrinkled her eyebrows and looked at him.

Yusang said in a serious tone: "Your mental strength is weak, and you run too slowly!" I am a 3s capable person, I run fast!

Ye Ling glanced at Yousang's legs that began to ooze blood again.

Yusang was displeased: "I run faster than you even when I'm lame!"

Ye Ling's face hesitated, and as soon as he turned his head, he suddenly saw the prince running on the other side of him.

Lowered his head and rubbed the top of the little girl's hair, under the little girl's blank gaze, Ye Ling gritted his teeth and directly stuffed Lan Lan into the prince's arms.

Shi Shu subconsciously caught the little girl and looked at Ye Ling with heavy eyes.

"Big brother!" Lan Lan was suddenly changed hands, and she was a little panicked and wanted to grab Brother 0!

Ye Ling endured not to shake Lan Lan's hand, he only looked at the prince: "You guys go first!"

Ye Ling was indeed mentally weak, as soon as he sent the little girl out, his knees were a little soft, and seeing that he was about to stop, You Sang grabbed his arm and forced him to continue running.

At the same time, You Sang also yelled at the prince: "Don't wait for us, you run first with Lan Lan, our highness, no more, we can still withdraw from the competition, nothing will happen!" Those

with high-level abilities can use their spiritual power to condense the wind and briefly force back the fog.

The fog chased too fast, seeing that they were already going to be shrouded, at this time, let the strongest people run first with Lan Lan, and the rest of the people suppressed the speed of the fog forward, which can buy more time for the people in front!

Hearing You Sang's words, Xu Yue and Su Ming, who were originally running in front, suddenly slowed down.

If you only rely on You Sang and Ye Ling, you probably can't slow down the speed of the mist much, and with them, it may be better.

The prince glanced at the four people behind, his big palm pressed the back of the little girl's head, pressed the little girl's face into his arms, and pursed his lips: "See you on the beach." The

words fell, quickened the pace!

Lan Lan only felt that the wind was whistling in her ears, she tried hard to squeeze her little head out of the warm embrace of her gecko brother, and when she saw the surrounding environment, the little girl panicked: "Gecko brother!" 0 brother what about them? Where did they go?

Shi Shu was silent at first, and after a moment, he said, "They are coming later." On

the way to the devouring beach, Beacon Forest passes several high mountains.

Every time I walked to the top of the mountain, Lan Lan would see the fog behind the sky, and the fog spread menacingly towards this side, sometimes the speed of spread was fast, and sometimes the speed of spread was very slow.

It's as if someone is deliberately delaying its speed ...

Lan Lan seemed to understand something at this time, her voice was buzzing, with a crying tone: "Brother Gecko, shouldn't Lan Lan prevent the small volcano from erupting?" These

black fogs are afraid of heat, and if the magma inside the small volcano is still there, it will not dare to come in.

Shi Shu slowed down a little at this time, and he looked down at the red eyes of the little girl in his arms: "If the volcano erupts, the beacon forest will not be able to stay." The

explosion also has to leave, and if it does not explode, it has to leave, there is no difference at all.

"But..."
Lan
Lan still wanted to say something, but Shi Shu interrupted her: "They're fine."

He knew what the little girl was worried about, and the teenager who was not good at words could barely squeeze out a few words of comfort: "Even if they inhale the mist, they won't die for a while."
Lan
Lan: "..."

[Or you better shut up, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.]

[Cold knowledge, will not comfort can be uncomfortable.

[Although the truth is this truth, but don't open your mouth and say what is not dead, Lan Lan has not thought about that aspect, you said this, it scared her! ]

——

At the same time, in the Marshal's office in the Capital Star Military Building.

Marshal Ye finally ended the communication with the president, he put down the communicator, pressed his eyebrows with an ugly face, and then walked out of the office.

Outside the office, the adjutant general was waiting for him.

Marshal Ye handed the communicator to the adjutant general and walked towards the conference hall.

On the large screen in the conference hall, several teenagers are playing together, working together to resist the fog.

Marshal Ye wrinkled his eyebrows and asked, "What about Lan Lan?"

An admiral said, "The prince left first with Lan Lan, and the rest of the people remained in the queen of the palace."
Marshal
Ye pursed his lips: "Cut to the prince's live broadcast room."

The admiral was stunned for a moment, the prince's side is in a hurry, and there is nothing to see, but Ye Ling and You Sang's side, several teenagers are willing to stay and sacrifice themselves in order to protect their companions, isn't this kind of picture more bloody?

However, the marshal had already spoken, and the admiral still switched the live broadcast room to the prince's side.

As soon as I cut it, I saw that the tip of the little girl's nose and eyes were red, as if she was about to cry.

Marshal Ye's scalp instantly felt numb: "Why do you want to cry again!" Wasn't it good before!

Looking at the barrage, it seemed to say that the prince was stupid and talked indiscriminately, which scared the little girl to cry.

Marshal Ye: "..."

One or two will get him in trouble.

When his father's president made trouble for him, when his son's prince also made trouble for him.

Turn back Yaxing and shake again, see who cleans up the mess for them again!

Thinking so, Marshal Ye still turned on his light brain and cut to Yaxing's local military system, monitoring at any time whether Yaxing's planetary scanning system was operating normally and whether the strange fluctuations like before occurred.

Shi Shu didn't expect the little girl to cry.

Crying silently, just dropping golden beans one by one.

The young man who came quickly and coldly showed some helplessness.

He picked up the little girl a little and brushed his thumb over the corner of her delicate eyes: "What are you crying about?"

The tip of the little girl's nose and eye sockets were now red, the edges of her eyes were also wet, and she flattened her small mouth and shook her head.

Shi Shu let out a sigh and led her to continue walking: "They will come over and have a little confidence in them."

The little girl didn't make a sound, she just lowered her head and her two little hands were mixed together.

Lan Lan stared at her fingertips, staring, and she spread her palm again and looked at her palm.

Hey, the small mole on the palm of the hand is gone, but on the fingertip, why is there an extra small mole?

Lan Lan felt a little confused, she sniffed, and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, so that her blurred vision could be clearer.

Then, Lan Lan found that the small mole on the tip of her finger was also missing and ran to the back of her hand.

Lan Lan: "..."
As
if to make the little girl happy, the little mole jumped up and down on the little girl's hand, running to the blue thumb for a while, running to the blue index finger for a while, jumping finger by finger, and then it returned to the blue palm.

Lan Lan was not amused by the small mole, she felt that the dark substance was good or bad!

Lan Lan was already unhappy, and the dark matter was still bouncing, as if he was very happy.

Lan Lan put her little hand down, not looking at the small mole, she only raised her head and looked at the fog in the distance.

If only the fog could go away...

Then the big brothers will be safe...

As soon as the little girl thought of this, the little mole that had just quieted down suddenly moved again.

After a while, as the little mole moved, something in the air was changing.

——
Su Ming felt that he was very uncomfortable now.

Fang Cai inhaled a lot of mist, and in his current state, he couldn't help Xu Yue and them.

He didn't want to be the one who dragged his feet, in fact, Xu Yue's state was not good now, after a few hours of struggle just now, the spiritual power of the four people was already very low.

If it drags on like this, the fog will drown them all in less than an hour, and by then, they will only have the road to withdraw from the competition.

Su Ming looked at Xu Yue, who was still struggling to resist the fog.

Ye Ling and You Sang were not familiar to him, but Xu Yue...

Su Ming always remembered Xu Yue's care for him for more than fifty days.

If he could, he wanted to keep Xu Yue and continue walking.

Thinking of this, Su Ming made a major decision.

"Su Ming, how are you?"

Xu Yue saw that the corner of Su Ming's mouth was still bleeding, and said worriedly: "I still have half a bottle of healing potion in my bag, you quickly drink it!"

Su Ming took a deep breath, he wiped the corners of his mouth, and said directly: "I'm fine." Saying

that, he suddenly condensed his spiritual power again...

Seeing this, You Sang scolded: "Hey, don't use mental power anymore!" Your spiritual power is now overloaded, and the condensation can't condense much, and when you turn back, your spiritual power is rioted again, how did you die... Groove, what the hell? Before

You Sang finished his words to stop Su Ming, he saw Su Ming in front of him, and suddenly condensed a huge spiritual power.

The strength of this spiritual power is at least the strength of the spiritual power of the person with 2s ability.

But Su Ming was obviously seriously injured and belonged to the end of the strong crossbow, why could he still condense such an oppressive force?

Moreover, isn't he S-class?

Ye Ling and Xu Yue both looked at Su Ming at this time.

Xu Yue was shocked: "Su Ming, you..."

Xu Yue's stunned words were not finished, and in the next second, Su Ming slammed out a palm, and along with his palm, there was also a huge energy like a demon wind.

The energy slammed into the thick fog, and in the blink of an eye, the fog was shaken out of a large gap!

Ye Ling, You Sang, and Xu Yue were finally able to stop resisting the fog at this time and take a good breath.

When they were panting, they all looked at Su Ming who suddenly broke out, and still couldn't understand, how did Su Ming do it just now?

Su Ming's white and thin face was already covered with beads of sweat at this time, and it was not easy for him to run these spiritual forces that exceeded the upper limit of his ability, and he originally did not intend to use this ability in the deadly training ground.

As an S-level ability, the fact that he can use 2S-level spiritual power is Su Ming's biggest secret, he once promised his father that he would not expose this ability as a last resort.

But now, life and death are at stake, it should be regarded as a last resort, right?

The main thing is that this ability and the effect of the interstellar forbidden drug called "Devil's Light" are too similar, and once discovered, he is likely to be treated as a forbidden drug taker and put in an interstellar prison!

Su Ming supported his knees and was also panting gently.

Yes, Su Ming was able to use cross-class spiritual power, not because he took forbidden drugs, but because, he was a descendant of Huaxia...

Su Ming's grandfather is a "Blue Star Existence Party", different from the general "Blue Star Existence Party", Grandpa not only firmly believes in everything about Blue Star, he is also particularly keen to believe in Blue Star East, the country called Huaxia.

Grandpa said that their ancestors of the Su family were Huaxia people.

Originally, it was the descendants of the Su family who found a diary in the relics of the ancestors.

It was a diary that had been sealed for thousands of years, and that diary could no longer be opened, and those papers were Blue Star paper, which was too fragile to be preserved for more than a thousand years.

But fortunately, the words in that diary have been extracted in Su Ming's grandfather's generation.

That diary belonged to their Su family, an ancestor named "Su Jie".

Sue.Jie is a Chinese medicine practitioner, and the first half of his diary records the disaster of Blue Star.

That disaster was called the "apocalypse of heaven" by the last Blue Star people, viruses, tsunamis, flash floods, the fall of cities, and the entire Blue Star, when the world was turned upside down.

How that disaster began, Su Jie did not know, because when he was born, Blue Star had already spent fifty years in the disaster.

Fifty years of doomsday life has led to a sharp decline in the population of Blue Star, and finally, thirty years later, when there are less than 10 million people left in the entire Blue Star, the people of Blue Star have finally built a large starship that can survive in the universe.

These ten million people left Blue Star, Su Jie is also among them, in the days when the universe is drifting is boring, Su Jie usually likes to read when he has nothing to do.

He read a lot of books, all of which were books before the outbreak of the Blue Star disaster, and Su Jie's favorite reading was the history books of Huaxia, history, which is the past that Chinese people are most unwilling to forget.

Su Jie wrote in his diary that the history of China is particularly long, from the unification of the continent by Qin Shi Huang, to the prosperous era of the Tang Dynasty, the coming of all nations, and then to the painful history of humiliation in modern times.

The history of China is rich and long, and it has seen the vicissitudes of 5,000 years.

In addition to history books, Su Jie also read other books, and in his diary, he recorded a lot of his reading experience, of course, his professional knowledge.

There is a discipline in Huaxia called traditional Chinese medicine, and Su Jie studied traditional Chinese medicine, and there is a method of disease prevention and treatment in traditional Chinese medicine, called medicinal bath.

Medicinal bath in traditional Chinese medicine, is a kind of external treatment, it is said that children who grow up from a small medicinal bath, the resistance will be relatively strong, at the same time the medicinal bath also has the effect of relaxing the meridians, activating blood stasis, dispelling wind and cold, adjusting yin and yang, coordinating the spleen, and promoting qi and blood.

After reading the diary of Su Jie's ancestors, the grandfather of the Su family immediately began to study the preparation of medicinal baths.

The Su family is a medicinal family, the medicinal herbs in the plantation, that is how much there are, finally, by the time of Su Ming's generation, the research of medicinal bath formulas has become close to perfection.

Su Ming is the first beneficiary of the perfect medicinal bath, he is an S-level ability, but because he has been transformed by the medicinal bath since he was a child, he can actually use the spiritual power that can only be used by a 2S-level ability.

At that time, when Su's father saw his son's ability, he was shocked, and he couldn't wait to promote the Chinese medicinal bath every time, but unfortunately, it coincided with the emergence of a forbidden drug in the interstellar black market that year, called "Devil's Light".

There were too many people who died in the forbidden drug incident, and Su's father was so scared that he closed the wheat on the spot, and he didn't dare to mention anything about the use of spiritual power beyond the step, but he was afraid that people would relate the forbidden drug matter to the Su family, and he even told Su Ming that he must not expose his ability easily, so as not to suffer any vain disaster.

Su Ming wiped his face, looking at the large fog receding in front of him, he turned his head and faced the three people around him again, with a surprised and uncertain gaze.

Yes, he must have frightened them by suddenly using this ability.

At the same time, the barrage is speeding through.

[Groove! ] Su Ming is so strong!!!

[I still felt that his ability was poor, among several people, the weakest strength, I didn't expect that he was actually hiding his strength before! ]

[Is this the energy that an S-level ability person should have?] I was stunned! How much strength is hidden! This is almost 2s!
】 When
the barrage leaps.

Su Ming also felt the pain welling up in his chest.

Crossing the step to use spiritual power, the consumption is still too great.

Just then, a glass tube was dropped.

Su Ming subconsciously caught the tube, and saw that what he was holding in his hand was the kind of golden three-nutrient solution he had seen before.

Su Ming looked at Major Ye Ling, who threw him the nutrient solution.

Ye Ling pursed his lips, he grabbed a handful of nutrient solution and threw a bottle to each person.

"Drink it." He said.

You Sang was speechless: "I'm not hungry, what kind of nutrient solution to drink now, what I want now is a mental power recovery potion..."

"Let you drink it!" Ye Ling was not in the mood to talk nonsense with You Sang, and directly ordered.

Yusang: "..."

Yusang was shocked: "What are you doing so loudly!"

You Sang was irritable in his heart, but seeing that Ye Ling had already opened the nutrient solution and was drinking, he rolled his eyes, thinking that the other party was also well-intentioned, and in the end he also drank it.

The moment the sweet liquid flowed into his mouth, Yusang was instantly shocked, and his eyes widened: "This, this, this is..."

He stammered for a long time and couldn't say a whole sentence!

Why is this nutrient solution...

"Drink quickly!" Ye Ling murdered him again and didn't let him talk nonsense.

Yusan felt a vibrant force flowing in his neurovascular.

He didn't know where this energy was going, but he felt the vitality of spiritual power!

At this time, Xu Yue and Su Ming, who also drank the nutrient solution, also tasted the incredible vitality power.

Especially Su Ming, Su Ming felt that he had almost endless power in him.

He looked at the state of the other three, and since he was exposed to medicine since childhood, he could easily see that although these three people were also nourished by the nutrient solution, they obviously did not absorb as much as him.

They may just feel a strange breath of life flowing through their bodies.

But Su Ming felt that his spiritual power was being healed!

If I have to compare it, it is that these three people drank the nutrient solution and absorbed 50% of the energy in the nutrient solution.

But he absorbed two hundred percent of the energy!

The eight veins of the Odd Meridian have become hot!

It was as if the energy in this nutrient solution was perfectly compatible with the Chinese conditioning method that Su Ming had used since childhood, as if they were originally from the same vein!

The feeling of gradually filling his body gave Su Ming confidence, and he felt that he could finally be a hero for once.

The spiritual power of Ye Ling, You Sang, and Xu Yue recovered not as fast as him, and in a while he could be used as the main force to resist this fog, as long as he always had this nutrient solution to drink, he could...

"Huhuhu-" The

fog mixed with the sound of the wind re-condensing, suddenly sounded.

Su Ming has not yet finished enjoying how he should be alone, and he is invincible, only to seeAhead, the black fog that had just been dispersed was actually quickly reunited in tens of seconds.

Su Ming looked at the fog in front of him in shock.

Ye Ling immediately spoke up: "Go!" There

is no spiritual power to resist anymore, and now I can only run as fast as I can!

However, the four of them had just turned around, and before they could take a step, the swarming fog was already like a large black net, completely submerging the four people.

The four of them were in a fog, and it was dark all around, and no matter how they ran, they couldn't run out of the dark range.

"Su Ming, cough, Su Ming..."

Xu Yue's voice was obviously not far away, but Su Ming couldn't find him.

"Bang." Yusang's leg was already lame, and he tripped over the stone in the dark, and immediately fell to the ground.

"Poof!" Ye Ling's spiritual power was eroded by the black mist, and he couldn't withstand it, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

The four people couldn't see each other in the black fog, but they could estimate that the other party was not very good.

At this time, someone spoke in a hoarse voice: "Retreat, quit!" At

this point, it seems that there is only one way to retire!

Su Ming was a little unwilling, he condensed his spiritual power again, the heroic dream can't be broken like this, he still wants to try again!

As a result, the spiritual power has just condensed...

"Poof!" He sprayed a mouthful of blood on the pitch-black front.

Covering his chest, Su Ming trembled his fingers and touched his light brain.

Seemingly...... You can't be a hero.

All four of them, all failed...

I felt the button on the side of the light brain, and I was about to press it for a moment.

"Boom!"

The fierce wind came from unknown direction.

Or kneeling, or falling to the ground, the four people quickly lowered their bodies to avoid being blown away by this violent hurricane.

The wind was caught off guard, and the four closed their eyes tightly to resist the wind, while someone shouted in the wind: "What situation?" Where does the wind come from?

No one answered, but a few seconds later, the four people, who were originally in the darkness of the thick fog, opened their eyes and suddenly saw something.

The black fog around them was gone, and the four of them were still lying on the ground, while the wind had already left...

The four turned their heads in shock and looked back, and saw a vortex-like tornado that was spinning violently behind them, and the tornado was galloping in the fog, and after a while, it turned thick black.

All the fog was swept together by this tornado, the tornado seemed to have eyes, where the fog was, where it was, it quickly turned in the direction where the fog spread, everywhere it went, the fog did not grow, not even a hazy black shadow...

The four of them sat on the ground, looking at the tornado that gradually went farther and farther away, and the surrounding area, clarifying the clean blue sky and white clouds.

They, a little confused.

"This is, what's going on?"

A tornado that I don't know where to hit, just right, saved them?

The tornado swept the fog away, so they ... It's okay?

-
Beacon Forest on its way to devour the beach.

Lan Lan lay on top of the gecko brother and looked behind them.

Brother Gecko walked very fast, Lan Lan can no longer see the fog here, but Lan Lan can't see Brother 0 and their figures...

The little girl is still sad.

And at this time, Lan Lan caught a glimpse of his small hand climbing on the shoulder of his gecko brother.

On the back of the hand, the small mole began to jump around again.

Lan Lan was angry, she hid her little hands in her sleeves, not looking at the bad dark substance!

Lan Lan is very sad, and the dark matter is always bouncing gloating!

It's really too much!Near the end of the night, Shi Shu arrived at the devouring beach with blue and blue.

Devouring Beach is located directly above the beacon forest, and after climbing over the mountains, you can see the vast ocean below the cliffs.

Yes, only the sea, there is no beach, the so-called devouring beach, only appears at low tide, and in the sea, almost 80% of the time, it is high tide.

It is extremely difficult to survive by devouring the sea, and the only way for competitors to enter the sea is to take a boat.

The organizers will drop 100 emergency boats on this sea area before each edition of "Deadly Training Ground", and as the race time goes by, the emergency boats will continue to be used by the participants, and usually by 30 days after the competition, it is unlikely that there will be any more emergency boats left in the sea.

The little girl in her arms was tired and fell asleep because of the long journey and crying for too long.

The night vision of the 3S ability is amazing, and when Shi Shu lowers his head, he can still see the dried tear marks under the little girl's red eyelids.

Shi Shu pressed the little girl's face into his arms again, looking down at the black sea below the cliff, and the boy suddenly spoke: "Can you go down?"
When he spoke, his gaze shifted, but
he looked at the wind red wolf standing next to him.

The wind red wolf is probably also tired of walking, and it is breathing with its mouth open.

The wind red wolf did not know that this enemy was talking to it, but it did see the sea below, and the land animals were afraid of heights and water, and the wind red wolf stood on the edge of the cliff, staring at the turbulent black sea below, and clamped its tail in fear.

It constantly licks its nose with its tongue, which is a sign of canine nervousness.

Shi Shu wrinkled his eyebrows.

He can hold the little girl down, what about this wind red wolf?

Thrown?

That little girl wakes up and cries again, right?

She cried all the way...

With a sigh, Shi Shu took off his supply bag and shook out all the contents inside, leaving only an S-class weapon inserted in the side pocket.

The premium supply bag has a hidden clasp, and the lock cylinder at the bottom can be removed, and the space of the bag can be doubled.

Shi Shu said to the Wind Red Wolf: "Get in." The

wind red wolf green eyes looked at this human coldly, this human was talking to it, what was he talking about?

The Wind Red Wolf couldn't help but bark out its sharp fangs, it still wanted to bite off this human's neck.

Shi Shu frowned slightly, kicked the empty material bag, and repeated: "Get in." The

Wind Red Wolf still looked confused.

Shi Shu: "..."
"Big brother..."
A faint child's voice, at this time, the milk voice sounded milky.

Shi Shu lowered his eyes and saw that the little girl had woken up, rubbing her eyes with one small hand, and tightly grasping his clothes with the other small hand.

She raised her head and asked in confusion: "... Big brother, where is this?

"Devour the beach." Shi Shu said directly.

Lan Lan turned her head, she looked around, and did not see that there was a sea here.

"Below."

Lan Lan looked down, only to find that they were actually standing on top of a cliff, and below was the vast ocean.

Lan Lan smelled the salty sea flavor, she pursed her small mouth, and couldn't help but look back again, wanting to see if Brother 0 was there.

Still not there, 0 brother they still did not catch up ...

Lan Lan was a little lost, and the little girl asked in a muffled voice: "Big brother, are we going down?"

"Hmm." Shi Shu said simply: "Cross the sea, reach the beach, and when the tide falls, it is relatively safe."
Lan
Lan glanced down the mountain again, just in time to see the waves rushing and the sea strangely dark.

Lan Lan muttered: "But, without a ladder, how do you go down?" "

Jump."

Lan Lan: "..." The

little girl woke up after falling asleep, and she looked at Brother Gecko in shock!

Shi Shu said at this time: "Your wolf..."

He glanced at the Wind Red Wolf who was still glaring at him angrily on the ground: "Let it go into the bag."
Lan
Lan saw that a bunch of things were thrown on the ground, and Brother Gecko vacated a large bag, as if to load the puppy into it.

Lan Lan pursed her lips: "Big brother, Lan Lan wants to go down."

Shi Shu hesitated, but still put the little girl on the ground, but his hand still grabbed the little girl's clothes to prevent her from walking unsteadily and falling off the cliff.

Lan Lan walked to the puppy, and as soon as she squatted down, she hugged the puppy.

When the wind red wolf faced the little girl, he also changed his previous vigilance and loneliness, buried his big head in the little girl's arms, and rubbed the little girl's face with his wet nose.

"Little dog, brother gecko is going to take you down, we are going to cross the sea together, go to a beach across the sea, you can get into a big bag."

Lan Lan took the big bag over, she was afraid that the puppy would not understand, so she got into the big bag by herself, sat on the ground, and then stared at the puppy.

The wind red wolf looked at the little girl's actions suspiciously and tilted his head.

Lan Lan came out of the big bag again: "That's it, little dog, you come in." The

Wind Red Wolf stood in place and did not move.

Lan Lan had to grab the puppy's front paws and press its two paws into the bag.

The back half of the wind red wolf was still outside, and his two feet stepped on the material bag in confusion, looking at the little girl.

Beasts do not have the consciousness to actively get into traps, they are naturally resistant to being captivated.

Lan Lan still didn't understand when she saw the puppy, so she could only go around behind the puppy and lift the puppy's butt.

She had little strength and couldn't lift the heavy puppy at all, and after moving for a long time, the puppy was still the same as before, welded to the outside of the bag, but Lan Lan was already sweating.

When the night breeze blows, sweat blends with the cool breeze.

"Aa Lan Lan sneezed.

Shi Shu frowned.

Lan Lan rubbed her nose with the back of her hand, she hugged the body of the puppy whole, pressed the small body on the back of the puppy, and said stickyly: "Puppy, you are obedient." The

wind red wolf turned his head and licked the little girl's cheek, thinking that the little girl was playing with it.

"Actually...

Shi Shu suddenly spoke up at this time, and his voice was cool: "The fog can't hurt the animals of Cape Tejiao." The

implication is that this wolf is so annoying, throw it away.

Lan Lan: "..."
Lan Lan knew that the gecko brother had long seen the puppy unpleasant, she was so scared that she rushed to the puppy dog's ear and whispered to the puppy: "Little dog, you go in quickly, the big brother is going to be angry, the big brother is very fierce, Lan
Lan does not dare to provoke him!"

In the end, Lan Lan continued her efforts, and finally pushed the reluctant puppy into the supply package.

Although the material package has been enlarged, it is still impossible to completely pack an adult wind red wolf.

Don't look at Lan Lan always called the wind red wolf puppy, but the size of the wind red wolf is not small at all, blue blue compared with the wind red wolf and the giant fire devil wolf, so I think the wind red wolf is small, the problem is, you compare the elephant with the giant fire devil wolf, the elephant is small.

The wind red wolf only had half of its body to be stuck into the supply bag, and it shrunk a little suffocated, and its feet were pinned.

Lan Lan went over to kiss the puppy's head, patiently touching its ears to coax it.

Shi Shu was a little impatient, he lifted the little girl up, took it into his arms, and then picked up the shoulder strap of the supply bag with the other hand.

The high-grade material package is strong and durable, and the shoulder straps of such a heavy wind red wolf have not broken.

Shi Shu did not stay any longer, his figure was disheveled, and he jumped directly to the sea!

"Aaaaaaa!!!a Blue and blue are frightened!

She clutched her big brother's clothes and shouted with her eyes closed: "Big brother! Your stuff hasn't been taken yet!!! It

was a lot of things on the ground, Lan Lan originally wanted to put her big brother's things in her small bag, she couldn't throw it away, but she hadn't had time to collect it yet!

It was said that he jumped and just reached the air, and Shi Shu stepped on the cliff next to the mountain wall.

The boy's posture was healthy, and within a few breaths, he followed the mountain wall and descended to the huge reef below.

The material package was thrown on the reef, and the wind red wolf hurriedly came out of the narrow bag, just at this time, a wave hit, the wind red wolf was splashed with water, it shook its head, and went further inside the reef.

Shi Shu also put the little girl on the reef, and he said, "I'll go find the boat, you go and wait inside."
Lan
Lan quickly stood with the puppy at the innermost part of the reef against the mountain wall, where the waves could not splash.

However, Lan Lan looked blankly at the black sea in front of him, curious: "Big brother, where are you going to find a boat?"

"I don't know."

Lan Lan: "..." Shi

Shu pursed his lips: "Come back soon."

Now it is more than fifty days after "Deadly Training Ground", according to the experience of previous editions, at this time, it is unlikely that there will be idle emergency boats at sea, but the swallowing sea has always been treacherous, perennial big waves and small waves, intact emergency boats can not be found, along the reef group, you can always find the capsized boat swept to the reef by the waves.

A capsized ship is also a ship, salvaged up, repaired and repaired, and can cross the sea.

Lan Lan watched her big brother go farther and farther, she squatted on the ground and carefully hugged the body of the puppy.

The wind red wolf lay on a dry reef and licked the little girl's palm sideways.

Lan Lan touched the puppy's head and spoke to it: "Puppy dog, do you say that brother 0 will they be fine?" The

Wind Red Wolf naturally wouldn't answer her.

Lan Lan lowered her eyes lowly: "I hope Brother 0 they are safe, the fog is really too bad, worse than dark matter!"

Speaking of this, Lan Lan seemed to remember that she had a dark substance in her hand, she pouted her small mouth and spread out her palm, saw the small mole in her palm, and snorted twice: "Dark matter, do you want to hurt Lan Lan?" Lan Lan tells you that Lan Lan is not afraid of you!

The little girl wrinkled her little nose, her eyes were round, and she made a super fierce and fierce expression: "If you bully Lan Lan, Lan Lan will also bully you!" Mom and dad said, if others bully Lan Lan first, then Lan Lan is not a bad boy even if Lan Lan bullies back! The

little girl's tone was serious and threatening, and the dark substance in her palm!

She said a lot, but the small mole in the palm of her hand remained motionless.

Lan Lan was a little confused again, and she scratched her head: "Why don't you move?" Didn't you move before? The

little mole was still lying there.

Lan Lan blinked her eyes, and she touched the small mole with some unease: "What's wrong with you?" Are you uncomfortable? Are you okay?

"Whoosh." The wind red wolf didn't know what the little girl was doing, it coquettishly put its big head into the little girl's arms, and the green beast pupils stared at the little girl.

Lan Lan hugged the puppy's head, she touched the puppy's nose, and glanced at her palm.

Strange, why ignore Lan Lan again...

It was so lively before...

"Hmph." Lan Lan pouted and muttered: "If you ignore Lan Lan, you will ignore Lan Lan, and Lan Lan will ignore you!"

Saying that, the little girl doesn't look at her palm anymore, she only plays with puppies!

Lan Lan sat in the corner of the reef pile, waiting for almost twenty minutes, seeing that the gecko brother had not returned, the little girl began to worry: "Big brother won't have an accident, right?" "

Brother 0 they have already had an accident, if Brother Gecko also has an accident, then what can be done!

Lan Lan got up from the ground and couldn't help but walk a little ahead.

As soon as I walked out, a big wave came up again, and the sea splashed the blue shoes.

Lan Lan hurriedly retreated, but this moment the wind began to pick up again.

With the sea breeze, the waves hit one wave after another.

Lan Lan had already pulled the puppy back to the very corner, but the sea water still pounced on them.

There is nowhere else to hide, and the puppy is afraid of the water and growls angrily at the waves.

Lan Lan could only comfort the puppy, she turned her back, hugged the puppy, and used her body to block the sea water that rushed over.

"Bang!" At this moment, something hit Lan Lan's back.

Blue hair was already wet, and she turned her head tremblinglyLook, it's a shoe.

Blue Blue: "???
Lan
Lan inexplicably picked up the shoe and looked around.

"Boom!" Another wave turned over.

"Bang dang."

And something washed up on the reef.

Lan Lan looked at it again, it was a small knife, and there was a mineral water bottle.

Lan Lan scratched her head: "Are these marine garbage?"

As he spoke, Lan Lan suddenly saw a shaky thing in the dark sea, floating towards this side.

Five minutes later, Lan Lan looked at a metal boat in front of her, and then looked at some bits and pieces and messy things inside the boat, and her face was full of puzzlement: "Whose boat is this?" Why is there no one on the boat?

"Boom!" At this moment, the waves, mixed with the sea breeze, beat again.

Lan Lan was startled, and she hurried to grab the boat, wanting to use the boat to block the front of the reef and intercept the rushing sea.

Because of the buoyancy of the water, the boat was easily caught, Lan Lan had just placed the position of the boat, only listening to the "click", she seemed to press something.

Lan Lan looked at the place where his little hand was pressing, and saw that there was an inconspicuous red button on the inside of the cabin, and Lan Lan accidentally pressed the red button.

As the button is pressed, the boat suddenly makes a "buzzing" sound.

Lan Lan quickly pulled the puppy back.

Soon, Lan Lan saw that a brush suddenly appeared in the boat, and the brush swept the garbage on the boat, and then collected all the garbage into a large hole.

The cabin was slowly cleaned, and at this time, a big wave rushed again!

As if sensing the invasion of the waves, a glass roof suddenly appeared above the boat.

The roof shrouded the boat, and the sea was isolated from the boat.

At the same time, the two searchlights in front of the boat also turned on automatically, and the searchlights emitted bright white light, illuminating the sea area in front of them as bright as day.

Lan Lan stared at the small boat with a blank expression.

The wind wolf whimpered twice uneasily, and it approached the boat, as if to smell the smell of the boat and confirm whether this thing was dangerous.

Sensing the approaching of living creatures, the boat enters automatic scanning mode!

[Smart scanning starts, distance 20 cm, breed, wind red wolf, danger factor, four and a half stars, please stay away immediately, please stay away immediately, whether to stay away, please select yes / no! ]

"Puppies, come here." Lan Lan saw that the boat began to turn on the warning red light, and she was so scared that she quickly pulled the puppy back!

But as the little girl approached, the boat began to scan again.

[Smart Scan Start, Distance, 17 cm, Breed, Human, Hazard Factor, Zero Star.] The human is below average height, enters advanced scanning mode, age, four years old, attributes, cubs. Warning, please protect human cubs, warning, please protect human cubs, ask cubs to board emergency boats, ask cubs to board emergency boats!

"Eh, puppy, is it letting Lan Lan on board?"

As she muttered, Lan Lan saw the boat sealed by a glass cover, and suddenly opened a hatch in her direction.

Lan Lan did not go in, only looked at the boat with wide eyes.

[Ask the cub to board the emergency boat, ask the cub to take the emergency boat!] Because

the human cub could not be detected on the boat, the boat began to sound the prompt sound, and later, the whole boat began to light red, and the volume of the prompt sound was even louder!

Lan Lan covered her ears, her little face wrinkled into a pimple, and after a long while, Lan Lan gritted her teeth and stepped into the boat!

The red light and the screeching sound finally stopped.

Lan Lanchang breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, the prompt tone came to mind again.

[Detected a wind red wolf nearby, whether to stay away, whether to stay away!]

"Do you mean puppies?" Lan Lan sat in the cabin, she quickly patted the position beside her, and called: "Little dog, you also come up quickly, if you don't come up, the boat will keep barking again!" The

wind red wolf jumped and jumped into the cabin.

And detected that the wind red wolf actually entered the cabin, the boat's intelligent voice suddenly stuck, it seemed to be completely unfinished, and after a while, it said again.

[Detected a wind red wolf in the cabin, danger countdown, 3... 2...... 1......]

After "1", the boat fell silent again.

Another ten seconds passed.

[Self-inspection started, protective cabin, 70% integrity, weapon compartment, integrity 20%, main control board, integrity 90%, smart board, integrity 80%, self-inspection completed, emergency ship No. 1109 was not damaged, wind red wolf danger factor changed... Change complete, hazard factor, zero stars.
Lan
Lan held the puppy and listened to the boat talking to himself in confusion.

A few more seconds passed.

[Dear participants, hello, the 1109 emergency boat is at your service, after the self-cleaning and self-scanning mode is turned on, it is now detected that because the weapon compartment of this ship has been seriously damaged, you can not use the "Ship Battle" function again, other functions, reserved for you, do you choose to set sail, what is your destination?] In

front of Lan Lan's eyes, there was suddenly a floating panel.

Lan Lan looked at the picture on the panel in surprise, and saw that it was a map of the sea, and there were many red dots marked on it, but Lan Lan couldn't understand it.

The little girl muttered softly: "Lan Lan doesn't know the way here, Lan Lan just wants to find a big brother." [

Do you abandon the use of the autopilot function and choose manual driving?]
Lan
Lan flattened her small mouth, and for a long time, she said, "Huh?

In the next second, the floating panel in front of him changed and became a driving console.

Lan Lan scratched his head: "Lan Lan only learned a little electronic operation from Muyu's father, this panel, is it the meaning of Lan Lan to open the starship by himself?" Blue and blue will not get much, it should be pressed ... Is this button?

The little girl tentatively poked a small button, and the next second, the motor started and the emergency boat started。

-
Shi Shu was sitting on a smashed emergency boat, and he was almost soaked.

After digging the ship out of the reef pile and repairing its foundations, it was barely operational.

Shi Shu sat in the cabin and rowed the water with his oars.

This is an ordinary emergency ship, and in general, most of the ships that can be picked up in the later stage are ordinary emergency ships.

Before the start of the show, only five of the 100 emergency boats that the organizers put into the swallowing sea were advanced emergency ships, which were always robbed in advance, and it was usually impossible to see advanced emergency boats in the sea after the first day.

Shi Shu did not expect to be able to pick up a high-level emergency boat, the conditions were bad, there was no protective cover, no weapon compartment, no automatic automatic ordinary emergency boat, and it was not inoperable.

Ships against the wind do not move well.

Even though Shi Shu had already used his spiritual power, he still couldn't make the boat move faster.

It's been more than half an hour, kid, it's time to be afraid, right?

Shi Shu pursed his lips, the force of his oars increased, and the movements in his hands did not dare to stop for half a minute.

At this moment, Shi Shu suddenly glimpsed something.

He looked into the sea in the distance and saw an emergency boat with a searchlight on, speeding into the deep sea!

Advanced emergency boat?

Shi Shu's eyes swept over the dull color, actually in the late stage of the game, who can still have a high-level emergency boat?

Was it hidden in advance, or did someone stay in the devouring sea area from the first day of admission?

No, it should not be the latter, the danger in the sea is greater than on land, and it is impossible for anyone to stay in the sea for more than fifty consecutive days and still be safe.

Glancing in the direction the high-level emergency ship left, Shi Shu pursed his lips.

If that ship comes to his side, then whoever is in the ship, this ship, he wants it!

Unfortunately, the ship did not find that there was still someone here, if his supplies were still there, he might have a way to attract the ship to find him, and once the other party came to rob him, then he could...

I was thinking about it, and suddenly, the sound of a "buzzing" motor came.

Shi Shu wrinkled his eyebrows and looked at the day-like searchlight of the high-level emergency ship in the distance, and he narrowed his eyes...

Did it really come?

Fingers pulled out the short knife from the side of the supply bag, Shi Shu threw away the ship pulp, and his lips hooked a sneer.

The ambulance boat seemed to have spotted him, and it got closer and closer.

Finally, in the sea a few meters away from him, the advanced emergency boat drifted briefly, spun around, flicked its tail in place, and then stopped.

This is obviously not the function of automatic driving, Shi Shu gripped the short knife, the people in this ship, the technique of driving the ship is pure, perhaps a master of naval battle, fighting with the other party in the sea, he does not necessarily have too high a chance of victory.

But, so what...

The eyes were cold and depressed, Shi Shu's body was just about to rise, the searchlight of the high-level emergency ship opposite suddenly went out, and then the soft inner cabin light turned on, Shi Shu squinted, and finally saw who was sitting in the cabin of the ship...

Inside the glass protective cover, the little girl's bright and innocent smiling face is bright and open.

Lan Lan pressed a button, she opened the protective cover, looked at the gecko brother sitting opposite in a small flat boat with potholes, and said loudly: "Big brother!" Here you are! Lan Lan has been looking for you for a long time! Blue Blue is coming to pick you up! Shi

Shu, who still held a short knife in his hand: "...? "

The soft inner cabin lamp illuminates the situation inside the ship clearly.

Shi Shu quietly looked at the little girl in the emergency boat opposite.

Then, he looked at the little girl, the wind red wolf sitting in the passenger seat.

The internal space of the high-level emergency boat is larger than that of ordinary emergency boats, even if the wind red wolf is huge, a baby and a wolf sit in it, it does not seem crowded, but there is a lot of luxury.

Shi Shu looked at this high-class emergency boat built of super steel, with smooth lines, a thick chassis, a spacious inner cabin, a sensitive motor, and comfortable seats.

Looking down, look at the ordinary emergency boat that you are sitting on with a deformed hull, broken oars, a fluttering chassis, no seats, crooked, and the whole thing broken.

The boy pursed his lips slightly and fell silent.

Also silent were the viewers watching the live broadcast.

【?????

Who am I, where am I, and what do I see?]

】 [I admit, when this advanced emergency ship drove over, I was nervous, I admitted, when I saw this advanced emergency ship drifting at sea, I was a little excited, I confessed, when I thought I was going to see a bloody battle at sea, I was excited, I admitted, I am stupid now! ]

[The prince wasted so much effort to find a broken ship, why is Lan Lan silent, he has a machine that will self-clean, self-test, has all high-end intelligent functions, and is also on a high-end protective cover... Advanced emergency boat?

】 [She is... How is it done?

"Big brother, why don't you talk?" Because the gecko brother was silent for too long, Lan Lan's originally happy little face suddenly hung down uneasily.

The little girl's voice was timid: "Are you strange that Lan Lan didn't wait for you over there, but... There are such big waves over there, blue and puppies, all wet... Then the boat kept calling Lan Lan on board, and Lan Lan didn't get on the boat, it called..."

The little girl's voice became smaller and smaller, and she tugged at her fingers, lowering her head and not daring to look into her big brother's eyes.

Shi Shu spoke up at this time: "I don't blame you."

The little girl was stunned, and quickly patted the position next to her: "Then big brother, are you coming to Lanlan's side!"

Saying that, the little girl quickly opened the cabin door!

Shi Shu pinned the short knife he was holding back into the supply bag, got up, and stepped into the opposite emergency boat with a complicated feeling.

The cabin was very clean, Shi Shu sat down, and when he raised his eyes, he just saw the operating table panel suspended in the air in front of him.

Sure enough, a line of small print appeared in the upper right corner of the panel - [Currently in manual driving mode].

Shi Shu stared at the little girl's back with deep eyes.

She was indeed driving herself.

At this time, the little girl's short hand also skillfully pressed a button, and after she closed the hatch, she quickly switched a few buttons.

Shi Shu squinted at her movements, and for a long time, the teenager's pupils shrank.

She......

At the same time, the barrage exploded again.

[What is Lan Lan doing?] Groove! Is she going to drive herself?

[No, what kind of button is she pressing, I am a military cadet, I can understand this system, this driving system is used on the S-class starship, but Lan Lan can't press it like this, this will make the system crash... Groove! She she she she she she she entered the system background?

【What what! 】 What's wrong with getting into the background? Did you press it wrong???

【Boom! The background of this driving system can not enter ah, the front desk of the system has been set level, if you forcibly break through the firewall to enter the background, it is actually already counted......]

[... Hacked the system. 】

【???? 】

【!!!!

Lan Lan didn't know that she had blackened the operating system, and she used to drive the bumper starship when she played with Muyu's father before.

Bumper Starship is a small game similar to the bumper car in Blue Star, Muyu Dad made a large and a small bumper starship, and the driving console in the bumper starship is similar to the operating console on this small ship.

Lan Lan still remembers that when she first competed with Muyu Dad to open a bumper starship, she always lost to Muyu's father, Lan Lan's little starship can't drive fast, but Muyu Daddy's big starship can not only be fast, but also can dance the twisting ass dance in the sky, and can also write on the cloud.

Lan Lan was envious, but Lan Lan couldn't do it, and Lan Lan could only watch Muyu's father play.

Later, Muyu's father taught Lan Lan how to be more flexible in opening and bumping starships, it turned out that after this, that, you can let the console enter another system, and in the other system, as long as you remember some code, you can change the program yourself, as long as the program is fun, what the little starship couldn't do before, you can do it in the future!

After Lan Lan learned, and then played with Muyu's father to bump starships, Lanlan began to win all the time, but after winning more, Muyu's father was unhappy, he said that this system must be too simple, so Lanlan learned too fast.

After that, Muyu Dad made another operating system, which is an upgraded version of this operating system.

And this time Lan Lan learned to be well-behaved, although Lan Lan learned the new system to modify the program and code rules, but Lan Lan does not use, Lan Lan usually plays, but also quietly and deliberately loses to Muyu Dad, so that Muyu Dad will not be unhappy.

But now that Muyu's father is not here, Lan Lan thinks it's okay, so she modifies the program casually.

The interface in the operation background is black, blue and blue crackle pressing numbers and buttons, and after a while, a mechanical chain sticks out from the bottom of the boat.

[Lying groove, weapon cabin, Lan Lan opened the weapon compartment, what is she going to do, is there a sea beast nearby, she wants to attack the sea beast? ]

】 [Hey, why is this chain a little deformed... I just said, more than fifty days have passed, how can there be a brand new advanced emergency ship at sea, the integrity of the weapons compartment of this ship is definitely not more than 30%, and it is already a ship with little combat effectiveness.

】 [The previous owner of this ship is estimated to have been eliminated in the battle, and then left this orphan ship.

[Lan Lan, this ship's combat ability is almost nothing, don't waste energy on the use of weapons, if you really scan the sea beast, or hurry up and run for your life... Groove!
At this point,
the barrage stopped again in an instant.

I saw that on the big screen, the little girl operated the broken weapons in the weapon compartment, but she did not want to fight with these weapons, but...

She hooked the small broken boat that her big brother was riding on before with a chain, and then, she activated the emergency boat and let the senior emergency boat lead a ragged ordinary emergency boat behind its butt.

[Can the collarbone chain still be used like this?]

[No wonder she wants to hack the system background, weapon use is set to solidify, if you want.]If you let the collarbone chain use other functions besides combat, you need to change the battle code of the collarbone chain...]
[The question is, is this code said to be changed?]
I'm a graduate of the Department of Operations, I cried when I read it, I read books for thirty years, and it's not as good as a four-year-old who can play with code, I'm numb!!!

Military building, in the conference hall.

Marshal Ye pressed his forehead deadly, and his whole person seemed to be ten years old in an instant.

Marshal Ye now suddenly understood the mood of turning off the communicator without moving, and he also wanted to turn off the communicator now, and he really didn't want to receive a call from the president again.

"Didi Didi." At this moment, the communicator there of the adjutant general really rang.

The adjutant general glanced at the caller ID and got up and said, "Marshal, it's the general ..."

"Say I'm not there!" Marshal Ye directly interrupted the adjutant general's words, and his gloomy face was full of resistance!

Adjutant General: "..." Other

officers in the conference hall: "..."

-

"You can fly a starship?" After being silent for an unknown amount of time, Shi Shu finally spoke slowly.

His tone was inaudible, and he only looked at the somewhat unfamiliar operation panel in front of him, and his thin lips pursed into a straight line.

Lan Lan turned her head: "Ah, starship? Yes, yes, yes!

The little girl seemed to be playing some fun game, she didn't even have to look at the operation panel, she turned back to talk to her big brother, and her little hands were still driving the emergency boat sensitively: "Lan Lan likes to drive a small starship!" Big brother, is it good that Lan Lan draws you a heart!

The little girl said, she turned around, her little hand continued to snap and press the code, and after a while, the emergency boat, which was originally traveling in a straight line, suddenly changed direction.

The emergency boat gradually tilted at sea, and when it tilted to a certain direction, the little girl judged the distance, made a sharp turn, made a sharp turn and went down and then up, and then another diagonal walk, the emergency boat went straight down.

And with the little girl's series of smooth movements, on the big screen, under the soaring lens, all the audience saw that a huge love heart really appeared on the sea.

The air jet splashed in the stern, and the little girl drove the boat directly from directly under the heart directly into the middle of the heart.

【!! I'll go! It's really a heart!

【It's so romantic! 】 Lan Lan, why are you so good! You made my sister's little heart plop!

[It should be the prince who should plop down, Lan Lan actually painted the prince's heart! ]

Shi Shu looked at the love outside, perhaps because of surprise, the boy who has always been cold and calm, rare, his heartbeat suddenly missed a beat.

His gaze shifted from the love that surrounded the emergency boat to the little girl with a bright smile in front of him, and Shi Shu's eyes were deep...

Probably, no one can resist an innocent and pure child and unleash her most sincere and passionate kindness to you.

-
"Why did Lan Lan paint his heart!" I don't do it, I don't do it! Blue and blue have never painted me! In

the interstellar universe, in a high-level battleship, the wooden fish suddenly began to splash on the sofa.

He slapped the table so loudly that he looked at the teenager on the big screen, the more he looked at it, the more unpleasant it became!

The expressions on the faces of the other moms and dads were also not very good.

Even among this group of madmen, the only one who still retained a little bit of normal people's rationality turned ugly.

Li Wei muttered: "Lan Lan will not... Like him, right?

In a word, the entire battleship cabin almost exploded.

Everyone looked at Li Wei in unison, and their faces were darker than the other.

"What are you kidding? How old is Lan Lan! She knows what to like!

"Lan Lan wants to like it, and she also likes the wind red wolf, or the two tearing bees in her hair!" She likes what a paralyzed kid who can't even laugh does! I disagree!

"That is, not only is it paralyzed, but the strength is still weak, just a little fog, one by one, run like what?" No, that's all the current 3S capable person is? I waved my sleeve casually and dispersed that fog!

"That's not to say, this is the new generation of 3S, compare us with them, it is a bit of a bully child, when we are just adults, we are not necessarily much better than them."

"Hey, what do you mean by that, why are you helping that paralyzed boy speak? Didn't you see Lan Lan painting him love? Draw! Love! Heart! Finish! Yes!

In an instant, everyone besieged Enno, who actually helped that smelly boy speak!

Enno scratched his chin: "I just think that although Lan Lan painted his heart, but Lan Lan obviously just wants to play drift, even if it is not this prince next to him, any crooked date, I feel that Lan Lan will draw love for the other party." The

battleship cabin suddenly fell silent.

Enno pointed to the big screen: "Look, how excited Lan Lan is playing, she just hasn't touched the starship for too long, and she is a little crazy for a while, what are you excited about?"

Speaking of this, Ennuo glanced at the wooden fish next to him again: "But speaking of which, Muyu, haven't you played with Lan Lan for most of the year?" You are a stingy, Lan Lan just plays better than you, you don't play with her, you are not childish!

In an instant, the other parents glared at Muyu in unison, it turned out that you were the initiator!

It's not that you don't accompany Lan Lan to play bumper starships, how Lan Lan excitedly paints love hearts to strangers as soon as she touches the control panel!

Mu Yu was stared at by everyone's scalp numb, and said innocently: "Wronged, Lanlan learning electronic things are too fast, the second generation upgrade system has been played by her, I see that she has no challenge, usually when playing and deliberately let me, I want to upgrade the third generation system for her again, my third generation is not finished yet!" You think it's so easy to make a new system! Muyu

argued, but everyone still blamed him, just a broken system, doing so slowly, delaying blue and blue play, you still have reason!

It's your fault anyway!

When the wooden fish was complained by everyone, the love on the sea had been washed away by the waves and gradually dissipated.

Lan Lan continued to drive the boat forward, but from time to time, she would still deliberately use the bow of the boat to hit the waves when the waves rushed over, and every time she hit the waves back, she would be particularly happy, and the starship that flew in the sky is different, driving at sea, for Lan Lan, is a new experience.

The four-year-old girl showed that she was not her age at allThe ability to operate, Shi Shu was more and more surprised in his heart, and at the same time, he caught a glimpse of the ordinary emergency boat behind him with a collarbone chain and was still dragging.

"Why did you carry that?" Shi Shu spoke up again.

Lan Lan was stunned for a moment, and when he looked back, he saw that the big brother was talking about the little flat boat, and the little girl said: "Lan Lan wants to put this boat in the place where the big brother just jumped down with Lan Lan."

Shi Shu frowned: "Why?"

The little girl said very reasonably: "Because brother 0, if they come down, they will take a boat." Shi

Shu was stunned.

Lan Lan pouted: "Lan Lan still has to look for it nearby, see if there are other boats, brother 0 There are four of them in total, and a small boat may not be able to sit."

Shi Shu was silent and did not make any more sounds, only looking at the appearance of the little girl operating the bridge, and asked: "Who did you learn from to open a starship?"

"Daddy!" The little girl immediately said crisply!

[Oh oh oh, it's actually with violent theology, then it's reasonable, then it's reasonable! ]

[The tyrant god personally taught Blue and Blue Starship to operate? The violent god is worthy of being a violent god, come up and switch the background, change the code! However, I thought that the individual soldier with outstanding combat would not be particularly concerned about this kind of driving work, which is considered to be logistics, but I didn't expect that the tyrant god was still a civilian-military all-rounder!

In fact, the tyrant god who will only set up automatic driving when he chooses the destination: "..."

——
The distance
between the two sides is not very far, Lan Lan quickly put the small broken boat near the previous reef group, because he was afraid that the waves would wash the boat away, Lan Lan also used another weapon in the weapons compartment, the Vajra hammer, to slam the boat tightly into the gap between the two reefs.

After doing all this, Lan Lan began to wander around the sea again, looking for the next small boat.

After a while, the only voice on the advanced emergency ship rang.

[Scanned to see 1 ordinary emergency boat nearby.]

Shi Shu raised his eyebrows: "It will automatically locate other emergency boats?"

He doesn't remember that the advanced emergency boat had that kind of function.

"Boats? Small boats were originally not possible. Lan Lan said casually, and the little hand did not stop: "But Lan Lan added a command to the boat, and the boat can automatically search for nearby obstacles."
As
he spoke, a positioning red dot appeared on the floating screen in front of him.

"Over here."

Lan Lan followed the position of the little red dot and drove the boat over, and after a while, they saw a less obvious sharp corner of the ship on the black sea.

The ship has sunk vertically, and most of the hull has been blocked by silt on the bottom of the sea, but after all, it is a ship, and it can still be used to dig it out.

Shi Shu stood up and planned to go down and dig out the ship, burying it relatively deeply, relying on what collarbone chain alone, it was impossible to drag the hull out, or someone had to go.

"Big brother?" The little girl saw that the big brother stood up and looked at him for unknown reasons.

Shi Shu pursed his lips: "I'll dig a boat."
Lan
Lan scratched his head: "No need, Lan Lan can dig, if the big brother goes into the water to dig, it will be very hard."

The little girl said, her little hand pressed the panel, and after a while, in the weapon compartment, the collarbone chain still came out.

Shi Shu was about to say that the chain could not be dragged out, and the ship could not be pulled diagonally, it could only be held vertically...

"Boom!" Before Shi Shu could speak, what he saw was not a chain, but a handle... Chain-shaped, iron?

Shi Shu: "..." Barrage

: [???

【Grass? What happened? Wasn't it a chain just now? How did it become a stick?
】 Lan
Lan explained to his big brother while operating the "stick" to dig the boat: "The long chain is made of active metal, active metal can be deformed, Lan Lan saw that there was some metal repair fluid in the bottom compartment, Lan Lan added some metal repair liquid on the long chain, activated the active metal, so that the long chain can be changed into a pole."

Shi Shu looked closely at the little girl in front of him, using this iron to dig the emergency boat.

His brow gradually twisted into a dead knot.

Active metal, is a forged metal often used in mecha weapons, its characteristic is that it can quickly refine the weapon, as long as the active attribute on the weapon is activated, the mecha repairer can change the original weapon to a new form in the shortest possible time.

But the premise of this is that you need a mech repairer who knows metal materials and metal components well.

But now... No one saw how the little girl did it, she hadn't even touched the collarbone chain, which she had already reworked while the collarbone chain was still in the weapons compartment.

While Shi Shu was stunned, the barrage was also shocked.

In this regard, Muyu only smacked his lips: "Is it difficult?" There must be other weapons in the weapon compartment, pouring metal repair fluid on the chain, and then operating other inactive metal weapons at the same time, pounding and deforming the chain, and then not done? Hehe, there are actually people who say that without the manual shaping of the mecha repairer, it is impossible to complete the qualitative transformation of the weapon, and there is no problem with the brain, right? What is the difference between manual shaping and operating a puppet to shape? Isn't the principle the same? How tired it is manually! Mu

Yu kept talking, and the others ignored him at all, and they were still angry about the love heart they had just drawn.

This is the first time that a baby daughter has drawn love for someone... They wrote down this account!

The hull trapped in the mud was quickly dug out, and Lan Lan dragged the second boat back to the previous reef beach.

Looking up at the dark mountains above, Lan Lan bit her small mouth and muttered: "I don't know if Brother 0 are they okay now?"

Shi Shu didn't make a sound, and after a while, he spoke: "Let's go."
Lan
Lan pressed a button, and the boat meandered and headed towards the deeper sea ahead.

A few hours later, when dawn broke.

Ye Ling, You Sang and the others finally arrived at the cliff above the Devouring Sea.

Looking at the pile of scattered materials on the ground, You Sang buried his head and began to pick it up: "Wow, it's good luck, intact mineral water, unopened nutrient solution, and so many A-grade weapons!" Aaaaaah! Get rich, get rich! Yusang

has never seen so many good things in his life, he is a, and there are no more than three supplies in his pocket!

Ye Ling ignored You Sang's appearance that he had never seen the world, and he probably had a guess, these things should have been thrown by the prince, but I don't know why they were thrown.

Is there any danger?

Feeling more and more uneasy in his heart, Ye Ling walked to the edge of the cliff, glanced at the black sea below, and without saying a word, jumped directly into the air.

Xu Yue and Su Ming also jumped down.

Yusang was still picking up the rags, and when he heard this, he hurriedly shouted: "Wait for me, wait for me!"

Saying that, he also hurried to chase.

Three minutes later.

The four people stood on a wet reef beach, looking at the two ordinary emergency boats next to them trapped in the gap in the reef in shock, and they were stunned.

Yusan: "!!!!

You Sang covered his chest and was extremely moved: "I know that people can't be so unlucky all the time!" A person has been dark for a long time, and one day it will be red! Look at what kind of luck we had, just happened to encounter two capsized boats that ran aground! No, this is not even a capsizing, the integrity of these two ships, at least more than 60%! It's like the ship that Daddy of the universe specially prepared for us! With

tears in his eyes, Yusang thanked the god of the universe for his love in his heart, and sat down in an emergency boat!

Xu Yue and Su Ming also sat in, only Ye Ling, thinking about the materials on the top of the mountain just now, and looked at the two emergency boats in front of him, silent for a moment, he suddenly smiled, and sat in the end.

Greeting the morning sun, the four of them rowed their oars towards the depths of the sea.

And at the same time.

With a few "beep" sounds, Li Wei turned his head to look at the huge positioning map on the side of the battleship's cabin console.

He got up and walked over, pressed a button, and after canceling the tone, he turned back and said to the four men and two women behind him, six madmen: "Yaxing has arrived." "

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.6K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
8.8K 188 18
Through hard work during the apocalypse, Xu Li was able to complete tasks and reach the highest level of the golden finger system in the eleventh yea...
19.8K 185 25
I read the minds of the whole family and I eat the melon, but the cannon fodder wife of the wealthy family wins by lying down Author: Meow has become...
58.8K 1K 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...