Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]

1.7K 57 28
By asusKELVIN

The tournament is now over,  the spectators were happy, others were reassured, and some were scared. Afraid that such a strong power might one day decide to disrupt world peace. A country of monsters who, naturally, were already stronger than normal humans. In his office, Rimuru was with Velzard discussing about the festival so far. They were both happy because the guests seems to enjoy the festival. Velzard and Rimuru were both happy. Over time, it seems like they were much closer than before their feelings converged and they were even more in love with each other. 

"Dear aren't you tired, don't you want to take a little rest ?" Velzard asked him.

"I would love to. Unfortunately i am waiting for Masayuki I have to talk with him. You should go and rest." Rimuru respond.

"Tsk what's the point of resting without you. I will wait for this guy. I actually need to talk with him too" Velzard said with anger.

"Ciel, why did i feel some evil intent from her" ?

C:"Maye the behaviour of Masayuki's team went on her nerve"

"Yes and I am sure that you are absolutely right"

"Rimuru-sama, Velzard-sama may I enter" ? It was Dibalo. He was the one 

Diablo was the one I sent to pick up Masayuki and his team. I'm sure he must have scared them off before taking them to see me. When entered my office, Masayuki and the members of his team had a confused look on their faces. They looked tormented and their bodies couldn't stop shaking. 

"Diablo" When I called him, he jumped as if reproaching himself for something.

"Y-yes  my lord. I-i-I I didn't do anything to them. I just reminded them to behave in front of you." He said. 

"Are you sure that's all you did ?"

"Ye-yes of course Master I will never disobey your orders".

"Yeah I hope so. I am sorry if my servant was hars to you please take a sit" Rimuru said to them. They were now back to their sense but it was only for a moment. The man they thought they could fight was standing there. It was not even a fight but a pure humiliation.

"T-the lord of M-monster" they said with eyes full of terror.

"Yes that's me Rimuru Tempest. The beautiful woman in the sofa is my partner Velzard. You probably heard of her as the White Ice dragon"

They felt as if the sky had fallen. In this world, there are 4 divine creatures that must not be provoked in order to avoid disaster. The dragons. And the one standing before them was the eldest and strongest of them all. Naturally, and as if their deepest instincts were emitting cries of danger, all 3 automatically dropped to their knees.

"we are deeply sorry four our recent behaviour, please spare ou lives." They said.

Silently, Velzard stood up, she then came in front of her and said those words.

"Behave in front of my dear, or you will have to face me okay" She said with a smile but a malecious smile.

"Please Velzard don't scare them this much. You guys should take seat." Rimuru said to them kindly.

Masayuki knew that from now on, he and his men would have to choose their words carefully. They already knew that Rimuru was a completely different being, but with the presence of the white ice dragon, it was their immediate death. 

Rimuru and Velzard were on the sofa with Diablo behind them. In front of them, was masayuki and his group. 

"Ri-rimuru-san first of all we are deeply sorry for the recents events. We are ready to accept eveything you decide for us" he said lowering his head.

"You don't have to. I can understand that monsters can be violent and aggressive at times. But try to judge by yourself and don't let anyone tell you what to do. " Rimuru said to them.

"Thank you for the advice they said together".

"So Masayuki-san can you please tell who sent you here ?" 

Rimuru already knew, but he wanted to know for sure. Minor changes appeared in this timeline, such as the acquisition of Shion's skill, the arrival of ryot and other events. That's why he wanted to be sure.

"It was the grandmaster of the guild Y...."

"Yuuki right ?" Rimuru said.

"How do You know hm ?" Masayuki asked bviously troubled

"It's a really long story" Rimuru said. 

<Ciel can you stop the time and allow Masakyuki to enter the frozen world ?>

R: <Your wishes are my commands>

Soon after, the world completely stopped. Masayuki turned his head in complete astonishement. the movements of his comrades were completely frozen, even Rimuru's servant. The tea he was serving became completely immobile and stopped flowing.

"R-rimuru-san where are we ? Am i dead ? Why my comrades aren't moving ? Has the world stopped ?" He asked completely afraid

"Calm down Masayuki. You are wrong and aslo right. No your friends are not dead and yes the world has stopped. But it's just for a short time, for us to discuss."

"Are you the one who did this ? Just how strong are you Rimuru-san".

"Oh i am just a simple person who wants peace" Rimuru said with a bright smile.

"Anyway why I call you here is to warn you about something really important"

"To warn me you say ?

"That's correct. Yukki is not the guy yu think he is, he was the one behind the recent attack against Tempest."

"How can I belive you Rimuru-san."

"I know it will be difficult to believe me. But I am with you. Just like Yukki I was reincarnated to."

"What really R-Rimuru-san wich country"

"I am also japaneese. Just like Shizue and you. Doesn't you find it surprising ?"

"It is because Yukki-san told me you've killed the hero, and you took her apparence. In fact you really look like her."

"Yes that's correct but it's another story, I will keep it for myself."

"I understand Rimuru-san. I know I am not strong enough to fight you nor Velzard-san, but please do consider as a "friend" if I can call it like this instead of a tool just for you amusement. I've deciced to trust yiu. Yukki-san never considered as something but just as a tool and it really hurts".

"I understand your feelings But you are someone precious, not for me but for this world and for someone. You have a bright future Masayuki-san, To reassure you, I'll even take care of your protection if you wish."

"That's not necessary I trust you.  What's more, we shouldn't alert Yukki so that we can got him at the right moment."

"That's it. You are welcomed in my country remember it".

"I will. Thank you Rimuru-san."

Rimuru then desactivate the frozen world. He greets masayuki a last time and they left his office.

"Are you sure you've done the right things with him" Velzard asked.

"Yes dear it's to soon for him to know who he is going to be" Are you coming with me to unveil the labyrinth".

"Of course Dear who deserves to be by your side more than me."

Velzard said before placing a soft, tender kiss on the lips of the person she cares about most.

In the Labyrinth.

Milim, Veldora and Ramiris were never this excited before. Today is the day, for everyone to finally recognize their hard work. That's how they divided up the tasks. Milim took care of reinforcing the Labyrinth's security by placing the dragon kings and other high-ranking creatures there. Ramiris concentrated on the design and organization of the floors. Veldora was the general instructor. Together with Milim, they personally trained all the floor guards. Zegion has become even more monstrous in this timeline. His descendants through the corridor of souls continually received power. Zed evolved into an Insectar general with considerable power. He had become a guardian in the same way as Zegion. The three didn't just want recognition, they also wanted power. They knew that people would flock to the treasures of the labyrinth. Given that there are very few people, if any, capable of doing this, the price of admission will be a huge profit.

"Master-teacher, Master-teacher are we ready ? It's going to start very soon." Ramiris said in an excited state.

"Kuahaha Ramiris please don't you trust us It's going to be success" Veldora respond.

"Wahaha What's going on. Do you really think Rimuru is going to acknowledge you ? Impossible It will be me wahahaha" Milim said full of pride.

< Please note that this is not an exercise. All guards must prepare for combat. Defend your floors at all costs. >

Outside.

Everyone was ready. The eyes of the thousands of adventurers were already shining. They were already wondering how they were going to use the treasures collected in the labyrinth. Some in lust, others with much more elaborate plans. According to some rumors, the treasures inside the labirynth were infinite. Some already saw themselves as immensely wealthy. The start had not yet been given, but the adventurers had only one desire. To get in there and get it all. Shizue looked enviously at the adventurers. On the one hand, she'd love to take part, but on the other, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Rimuru's teary face, asking her not to put herself in danger. The sweet face of the person who had saved her and taken her in. Suddenly, a gentle hand came to rest on her shoulder. She turned and saw a very familiar face. It was Hinata.

"Sensei don't tell me you wanted to go inside too." Hinata asked her.

With a sad look on her face, Shizue lowered her head and answered. "I wanted indeed"

"Why don't you do it?" Hinata asked her

"Oh I might to old for it now. I will leave it to you. But tell me are you going for it ?" Shizue asked her.

"I will Sensei. Huh actually sensei. I wanted to discuss about something with you" Hinata said while blushing.

Shizue knew this reaction. It was a reaction that reaction someone had when they had feelings.

"It it-s about R-R-Rimuru-san I think I have fee." Hinata wanted to continue but was stopped by Shizue.

"Stop it Hinata. I really don't think you should be thinking about this. Not only Rimuru-san already has a lover, but you are not the 2nd on the list." Shizue said.

"Wait wait Sensei don't tell me you also have feelings for him." Hinata asked her.

"Unfortunately yes. But I let this slide. Rimuru-san has already somebody next to him and I think it's better like this." Shizue

Even before they had finished talking, the principal appeared. The eyes as captivating as ever, the angelic face, that silver hair magically tied back, that divine blue uniform, his majestic aura at his side. At his side, an even more resplendent woman in a skimpy outfit that revealed nothing at all.

"What a really handsome man" Hinata said

"He sure is" Shizue respond.

In front of Thousands of adventurers, Rimuru decided to begin his inaugural speech.

"With all of you gathered here today, I'd like to start this speech with a word of thanks to all of you. Thank you for so many of you. My friends and I have worked very hard so that you can perform your fighting arts, toughen up and collect as much treasure as you can. Before entering the labyrinth, make sure you all have this bracelet. The rules of the labyrinth will be explained to you once inside. Gentlemen, have fun." Rimuru said.

People were so happy they couldn't contain their screams. It was joy. As soon as Rimuru stepped aside, everyone rushed into the Labirynth. Once inside, the adventurers were dazzled by the labirynth's vivid scenery. The colors were well distributed throughout the interior, and the light shone through just a little. The lower floors were all in darkness, lit only by fire.

"Welcome to all adventurers who wish to conquer this subterranean world. Here, if you die, you'll be resurrected on the surface. Always keep your bracelet on your wrist. Each floor has a guard, and to find your treasure, you'll have to beat him. Good luck to you and may fate be kind to you." The voice said.

To be continued.

Next chapter : World Recognition and labyrinth..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 671 25
what if when rimuru first met someone before the goblin village arc against direwolves and both fell in love with each other in a short time not cari...
35.6K 589 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
93.5K 2.3K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
231K 7.1K 66
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...