Home [Markhyuck]

נכתב על ידי Babybun412

Sometimes family isn't blood. Lee Donghyuck hasn't had the best life. But nothing prepared him for when Mar... עוד

~Character Introduction~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
End

52

1.8K 88 19
נכתב על ידי Babybun412

Donghyuck's mouth dropped open a little as his wide eyes connected with Mark's pain filled ones.

The world fell silent and for a moment it was just two hearts finally finding one another.

"What?" Donghyuck whispered, breaking the silence.

Mark didn't say anything but the look on his face was poisoning his heart.

His brows were strained together. His lips slightly downturned. His eyes were slightly squinted and glassy but there was an unmistakable shake to them. It was hard seeing him trying not to let his chin wobble.

The pink blanket that had been draped over Mark's naked torso dropped to the floor as he grabbed Donghyuck's hand and led him out of the kitchen.

...

The lights in Mark's room weren't on but Donghyuck could make out the shapes of the furniture he had become too familiar with.

He could hear Mark's uneven breathe behind him as soon as the door shut.

"Mark-" Donghyuck went to reach out but he was instantly pulled into a kiss.

Mark's hands were holding desperately onto his cheeks and his lips were pressing a little too hard in order to convey something Donghyuck didn't understand.

Mark backed them up gently until the back of Donghyuck's knees hit the bed and separated them.

Donghyuck looked up at Mark but the older still had yet to say anything. The look on his face was still there even as he was out of breath.

Donghyuck reached down for his own shirt before pulling it over his head. He watched something flash in Mark's eyes as he gingerly laid himself back on the bed.

There was only two breaths before Mark came down on top of him.

Mark pressed a knee between his thighs and one hand next to Donghyucks head before capturing his lips again.

The kiss was slower and filled with more warmth. Mark licking his lower lips and making gently intertwining their tongues.

It was an experience Donghyuck's never felt before.

Mark's free hand had placed itself on his bare ribcage and was stroking the bones like an instrument.

Donghyuck couldn't help the moan that came out of his throat when Mark began to press hot kisses to his jaw before moving down to his neck.

His hands reached up to tangle themselves in thick dark hair when there were teeth nipping at his sensitive skin.

His back arched into Mark's hand when he bit down on his collarbone before soothing the ache with his tongue. He felt like he was on fire as Mark began to kiss further down.

Donghyuck's eyes were half-lidded as he let everything wash over him. Everything felt hot. Burning. Passionate.

His eyes glazed over with unshed tears as he felt the other half of it.

Tender. Careful. Sweet.

Mark.

"I love you," Donghyuck whispered into the dark after Mark placed a kiss above his belly button.

He felt Mark freeze against him and there was a few beats of silence.

A breathe was sucked out of him when Mark pushed his face further into his stomach and his arms slowly curled around his waist.

Before Donghyuck could even open his mouth, he felt something wet against his skin.

This time it wasn't a kiss.

It was tears.

"I thought I lost you," Mark finally spoke but his arms held tighter as he let out a few quiet cries.

Donghyuck tried to touch his head but Mark shook his head frantically against his tummy.

"No," Mark whispered. "I'm so afraid."

Donghyuck decided to stay quiet and let Mark say everything he clearly needed to.

"I'm afraid I'm always losing you- like- if I don't watch myself then something is just going to take you from me," Mark eyes squeezed shut and Donghyuck felt his wet lashes against his skin.

"...but...but if i hold too tight I'm afraid you'll walk away."

That was enough for Donghyuck to reach a hand down to brush gently as his hair.

To let Mark know that he is here.

"I've watched everything crash down around me-" Mark choked. "I didn't want to want anything. If I wanted something then it would just go up in flames like everything else...so I decided not to do anything...about anything or anyone."

Donghyuck felt his own lip wobbled as he stared up at the ceiling.

"I was someone who woke up just to go through the motions then go back to sleep at night."

He never noticed there were a few glow in the dark stars stuck to it.

"I never wanted anything so bad until I met you," Mark's thumb began to rub circles on his back.

"You made me forget everything. You made me feel again. You-you-" Mark's voice cracked for a moment and his nails accidently dug into Donghyuck's skin.

"You made me want to live."

Donghyuck felt a tear finally escape from his own eye.

You made me want to live too.

"You mean so much and...and..." Mark held back a sob. "I just knew it was gonna kill me if I ever hurt you- a-and I did- and- I- I'm so sorry-"

Mark let out the most heart-wrenching sob against him as he held him even closer.

Donghyuck reached his other hand down to rub his hand against Mark's shoulder blade.

Mark attempted to take a deep breath but he only let out another cry.

"B-but you-" Mark stuttered against him. "You came back- and you-"

"I love you," Donghyuck's own broken voice finished.

Mark froze against him again but this time he was finally able to take deep breaths.

One of Mark's hands unwrapped from around him to intertwine their fingers.

"You're everything to me," Mark finally lifted his head to rest his chin on his stomach instead.

Donghyuck glanced down at his face and his heart broke.

His face was covered in tears. His wet cheeks stained red. His nose was twitching with sniffles. His eyes completely drowning in active tears. His lower lip was popped out and shaking.

Mark raised himself up until their faces were only centimeters apart.

Mark's other hand came up to cup Donghyuck's own wet cheek.

"My angel," Mark whispered and bumped their noses together.

Donghyuck felt too many emotions coursing through his veins.

It was too much.

"I love you so much," Mark broke off into uncontrollable sobs again.

Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Mark's neck to pull their bodies impossibly closer before crying his own heart out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

446K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
3.1K 226 10
Donghyuck tried his best to take care of Mark, whose mental state was deteriorating every day.
9.8K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
36.9K 2.5K 20
since THAT event, donghyuck defines himself as a 'psycho'. after being diagnosed with severe attachment and narcissistic personality disorders, his...