Fated To Be With (Miku x Len)

By MeganeDesu

Miku Hatsune is a straight A college student. But her life wasn't normal. She had a bad past and wants to get... More

Author's Note
Hauntings From The Past
When I Met Him
At School
Neru Akita
A/N
Oniichan!!!
Wait... What?
Temporary House
Suspicion
Mall Time!
Meeting Neru
Videogames and Snowy
School Cancelled!
Slow Day
Back To School
Suggestions
Back To School part 2
A Mystery Yet To Be Solved
False Alarm? Or no?
What's Going On?
Groceries
Evil Plans
Missing
Tracking Him
Getting Into Action
Growing Feelings
Love
Moving Out
First Kiss
Friendly Date
Help
Damsel in Distress
Danger
Rescuing Her
Fight!
10K Reads, 100 Facts About Me
I've Been Tagged Again :'D
Apologizes, Flashbacks and Everything in Between
Madness
Super Awesome and Creative Title
Changes
Awkward Confessions

A Dip In The Pool

951 52 66
By MeganeDesu

~ ♡ ~

Here it is!! The new chapter! I was gonna update sooner, but my mom confiscated my phone.... *glaring at my mom* and after she gave it back to me, I got busy reading a USUK fanfic. They are one of my ships. (If you don't know what USUK is, you are to be executed tomorrow morning at 3 AM because you commited a sin for not knowing what America x England is. Shame. Shame on you. )

I dedicate this story to @BernaCetin and @kedi-severim for following me, @oceangirl001 and @CallieTheWriter13 for adding my story to their reading list, and @mikumikulen-lover for the votes and comments! Yay! Thank you very much! Your like, the best thing ever aside from Yaoi and anime!! *cries happily in a corner*

Miku's POV

Arriving at the classroom was overwhelming for me. Im so tired I could hardly stand up. No really, I keep on tripping on my feet on the way to my chair.

"Woah, Geez. Why'd you keep on tripping?" Len asked.

"I dunno. Ask my frucking feet." I scowled at my feet.

"Maybe your feet are tired."

I sighed, "You think?"

We went inside and grabbed our bags and stuff since our last subject was interrupted by the alarm thingy. So we proceeded to our next subject.

Along the way, I remebered Neru saying that she did it. Maybe she was the one who made the fire alarm ring. Or Maybe it was Dell. Maybe it was both of them? Oh Geez. What Does it matter anyway? They were up to something and I don't have time to worry about a stupid idiot setting off a fire alarm.

"Wait a minute... What's our next subject??" Len asked.

"I don't.. Know.. Wait, let me check for a second.." I said, grabbing the schedule. "It's.. Science."

"Oh. Aw, man! I am so not in the mood for Science." Len whined.

"You sound like an immature and whiny three year old." I grumbled.

"And you sound like a granny about to retire." Len retorted.

"Shut it, you big baby." I snapped.

"I could say the same to you, grandma."

"Why you little...." I glared at him. He smirked.

We sat on a chair and waited for Miss Megurine to arrive.

"So boring.........." Len groaned.

"Geez, Miss Megurine haven't even arrived yet. And it's already boring?"

"It's not my fault I get bored easily." Len pouted. "I wanna go swim in our pool.."

"Wait, you have a pool?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Um, yeah? We have it for quite a while now." He said.

"What?!" My mouthed hanged open. They have a pool?! How come I didn't know that?! "Is there a lot I still didn't know?"

"Yeah. Well, we have a room where you exercise and work- out and crap. We also have a library. We also have a game room. There's a lot of games and sports you could see there. There's also a small cinema. We just don't go there a lot since my mom prefered watching a movie with the lights on. We have the art room where you can do anything you want, as long as it's art. We have a music room. It has a lot of instruments inside. So.. yeah."

I facepalmed. There is a lot of rooms that I didn't even know that it existed! "Oh, wow."

"Don't worry, we could go there After class or something." Len reassured me.

"Okay. But I have to go visit my oniichan at the hospital." I said.

"Oh yeah." Len said. Then he whispered excitedly. "Wait, it's the weekend tomorrow! We could like, rest and try to figure out about Neru and Dell!"

I smiled happily. "Oh, thank God! Two days without crazy freaks trying to murder me to death.." I sighed, dreamily.

~ T I M E S K I P ~

"School's over!!" Len yelled happily.

"Don't get too excited. It's just two days, then we'll get back to school." I said, ruining his happy mood.

"Your such a killjoy Miku." Len pouted.

"Im just stating the facts Kagamine." I said.

"Well, you don't have to! It's obvious anyway! And Im not an idiot."

I coughed really loudly. Yeah right. The talking idiot who I don't know how he survived said that he's not idiot. "Yeah right. And Im the king of the world." I said sarcastically.

"You are?" Len asked, surprised.

I facepalmed. How many times have I facepalmed because of him?! Geez, if I keep on facepalming, my face will really be red. "It's sarcastic, Len. S-A-R-C-A-S-T-I-C. " I said, carefully pronouncing every letter.

"What's sarcastic?" Len asked.

"What do you mean, 'What's sarcastic?'? I though I Told you to look it up." I said, unbelievably.

"I forgot, Okay?"

"Forgot, or too lazy to do it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The second one." He admitted.

"Ugh." I sighed. "Let's just go to the hospital."

"It's time when I will show that I am brave enough to go to that hell hole." Len said, dramatically.

"It's just a friggin' hospital, Len."

"I do not care." He said in a sassy tone.

I dragged him outside.

"Hey!" Len grunted, trying to get out of my grip. "You. Don't. Need.. To. Drag. Me! I have feet, ya know!" He blushed.

"So what? If it means making you go faster, then Yes! I'll drag you." I glared at him.

"Okay! I'll walk faster!" He sighed. "Just.. Release me! Or something..." He muttered.

I 'released' him. "Now, come on. I have to check my oniichan if he's Fine."

' Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
Sou iu atsukai kokoroete yo ne'

What the hell? That's my song that I composed! Aside from 'Beginning's Goodbye'.. And... World is Mine?

'Sono ichi itsumo to chigau kamigata ni ki ga tsuku koto
Sono ni chanto kutsu made miru koto ii ne?
Sono san watashi no hitoko-'

"Where did that song come from? And why Does that sound like you, Miku?" Len spoke up.

It took me a second to realize it was my phone. "Oops, it's my phone." I smiled, embarrassed. I picked up my phone from my pocket and realized it was my oniichan calling!

"Oniichan!" I said happily in the phone.

Then.. 'Beep, beep, beep.'

He hung up on me?! O . o?

That's not like oniichan, at all!

"What the heck was that about?" Len asked, noticing.

"I don't know. It was my oniichan. He usually doesn't hung up on me.." I murmured in confusion.

Then my phone vibrated. I looked at it. 1 New Message. I opened it and it was my oniichan.

======================
Miku, if your visiting me today, cancel it. There's some kind of misunderstanding in hospital.

And don't you dare give me the I-don't-care-I-wanna-visit-you-Are-you-Fine? look. It ain't gonna happen. Take care.
======================

"Man, he predicted me before Im even visiting him. He's good." I sigh.

"T-there's a m-misunderstanding?? W-what kind of m-misunderstanding??" Len stammered nervously.

"Apparently, something that he doesn't wanna tell me. I think it's serious." I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, whatever that 'misunderstanding' is, it's probably scary..." Len gulped. "What if it IS a zombie apocalypse?!"

"C-calm down, Len. Geez. Your the most paranoid person I ever befriended with... Because you are the only person I befriended with.." I kinda muttered the last part.

"Whatever you say won't calm down my imaginative mind." Len shivered.

"Oh Geezuz.." I held the bridge my nose.

Then Chris arrived and drove us back to the mansion.

"YEAH!! No school for two days!!" Len yelled.

"Oi, be quiet." I looked at him strangely.

"Who cares? Were the only ones here." He said.

"What about the maids and chef and everyone else??"

"Well, minus them."

We went inside and Len collapsed (or crashed?) on a couch.

"Freedom...." He smiled.

I dumped my bag on him.

"Ow!" He yelped, rubbing his aching stomach.

"Let's go eat our lunch." I said. (It's still a half day. But next week, it isn't anymore.... TT^TT)

"Okay..." Len said.

We sat at the dining table and ate. I can't tell you what are lunch is, there's too many food on the table that my stomach almost exploded. Literally.

"Yay! Time to go to the pool!" Len said.

"Oh no you don't." I grabbed by his collar before running off to the pool.

"Hey," he pouted. "Lemme go."

"It's bad to go swim in the pool right After eating. Let's Wait it out."

"B-but-"

"No buts." I glared.

"Okay, Fine! You don't need to glare." Len said.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

We waited and After that, Len went upstairs and got dressed to his swimming trunks.

"Finally!" He cheered. I looked away. Mikuo Never took of his upper clothing whenever Im around, so Im not used to guys without any shirt.

"Don't you need sunblock?" I asked, blushing. (Though I don't know why Im blushing)

"Well, I don't really need sunblock. Im fine." He shrugged. "Besides, my skin is already gorgeous. It won't get damaged." Yeah right. Him? Having gorgeous skin? Ha. And Im a flying blue whale. *sarcastic*

"What? But you need to put it on. It's important not to get sunburned you know." I scolded.

"Oh Geez, Stop worrying over me! Am I really that handsome?" He smirked. (A/N: Ahahahahaha! Ang kapal ng mukha! XP Sorry non-Filipinos, I guess you have to translate what I said in Google Translate)

WHAT?! Him? Handsome? That idiot! I wanna hit him with a car!
I blushed.

I pouted and crossed my arms, looking away. "Y-yeah right! Your not handsome! You look like an alien who survived getting run over a ten-wheeler truck. Twice!"

"Your so mean, tsundere!!" He pouted. Then he gave me a confused look. "Where is your swim wear?"

"Huh?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I wanna....se..." He muttered.

"What? I didn't make out your words." I wrinkled my nose in confusion.

"I wanna see you in a bathing suit.." He muttered really softly and looked down.

"You want to.." I repeated silently to myself, still couldn't quite understanding what he just said. Then it hit me. H-he wants to see me in... a... A b-bathing suit..? O////O

"...What?" I blushed.

"N-nothing! Haha!" He laughed nervously. "I said I want you to go swim with me!"

Liar. "O-okay.." I gave him a suspicious glare. "Im gonna go upstairs now.." I turned my back on him, still blushing, and got to my room. I looked in my stuff and found my bathing suit, Although I don't know why I packed this.. Oh Well. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Suddenly, I got self-conscious about myself. What the fruck? Im not like those girls who get all worried about themselves. Im more of a 'I don't give a crap about anything' kinda girl. I just shrugged it off and slowly, SLOWLY, made my way downstairs. I saw Len putting sunblock on him. Hah, typical.

"I thought you said you don't need sunblock for your 'gorgeous' skin." I said sarcastically while crossing my arms.

"Yeah but Im thi-" He looked at me and shut his mouth.

"But Im what?" I asked.

He just kept on staring at me, his mouth slightly gaping. He gulped and blushed.

"W-what?" I said, starting to blush too.

But no, the idiot kept on staring at me with a flushed face.

"What?" I snapped, repeating what I said earlier.

"Y-your so hot!" He blurted out. His eyes widen when he realized what he just said. He covered his mouth. I started to blush madly, again!

And the winner for the most blushes in a day, Hatsune Miku!
*claps sarcastic*

Wh-what?! He said... I-I'm hot?? I blushed like a microwave and stood frozen on the floor. Did he m-mean that?? B-but! It's not like I care if he calls me hot or anything! Don't get the wrong idea! *crosses arms*

"Hah?" I manage to utter.

"I-I mean, i-it's so darn hot! Like, wooh! I-it feels like I-I'm roasted!" He stuttered nervously.

"S-stop being so weird." I said, still blushing.

Len's face was like 'Oh my God that was so embarrassing! I wanna go die in a hole! Take me now, Lord! Im ready to go to heaven! Goodbye fans! Goodbye everyone! Goodbye Mr. Banana!'

I blushed. "A-are you still using that?" I asked, pointing at the sunblock.

"Ah, Um, yeah. I mean, no! I mean... No." He stammered and gave me the sunblock, nervously. I quickly got the sunblock from him and put it on myself. I swear, I think I saw him glancing at me while Im applying the sunblock on myself. I blushed yet again.

He cleared his throat. "So, you done?"

"Y-yeah."

"Then Let's go!" He said in a forceful tone with a stupid grin plastered on his stupid face, who I'll Never consider cute even in a million years. It's quite amazing though how he recovered quickly on the... Incident.

"Okay. Fine." I muttered. "Wait, where's the pool anyway?"

He smiled. "Follow me."

He started to walk away so I followed him quickly. I clasped my hands in front of me and put it down. I looked at the walls and everything. Len's house is just so perfect!

"Pretty..." I muttered.

"You think so?" Len smirked.

"I-I mean, I don't think it's pretty or anything... I mean, it's cool and all, but.."

"Oh Stop being such a tsundere." He teased playfully.

I glared at him. "Im not a tsundere."

"Yeah right." He wave his hand as if to dismiss the topic. "Anyway, cut to the chase."

"As I was saying, it's beautiful." I sighed.

"I know right."

We stopped in front of a really huge door that my neck started to hurt when I look at the top of the door. He opened it, though I don't know how this idiot manage to do it, and announced. "This is the pool!"

"This is the pool?!" I almost shrieked.

The pool is so huge! It looks more like a beach than a mere tiny pool! The sky really matched the scenery. It's so beautiful that it looked like heaven!

"Yep, it's the pool." Len winked. I blushed. He ran towards the edge of the pool.

"Oi! Don't run! Or else you'll slip!" I called After him.

"No I won't!" He said.

"Says the homo who slipped on a leaf!"

"Seriously?" He pouted. "Please forget that moment.

"Nope." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes playfully and dove in a deep part of the beach-like pool. He swam to the surface and laughed. I walked toward the pool and sat down on the edge and dipped my foot on the pool.

"Aw, come on Miku! Swim with me!" Len pouted.

"Nah, it's Fine. I'll just... Sit down here.." I said.

"What? But you came here to swim! Not just feeling like a downer and sitting on the edge of the pool!

"Im not feeling down! Besides, it fe-" My words got cut off when Len suddenly pulled me towards him in the pool. I screamed as I fell and the water splashed.

"Ahahahahaha! You should see the look on your face!" He laughed.

I glared at him. But the idiot kept on laughing, so I splashed him water on the face.

He stopped laughing. Then he smirked, obviously planning something. "Oh, so that's what your getting at, Huh?" He splashed me back some water too.

I wiped the water that got to my face and grinned. "Bring it on!" Then the two of us kept on splashing each other with pool water like stupid idiots. Well, Len is mostly the idiot.

"Hey, Miku! Watch this!" He yelled and did some kind of trick under the water.

"I could do that too!" I said and imitated him.

We both laughed and swam in the pool until it was probably between 4 or 5 PM. I can't believe weve been swimming for three or so hours!

"Phew, I need rest! My arms hurt After all that swimming!" Len said.

"Me too." I said, exhausted.

We both got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. Len dried his hair while I did too. He looked quite hot though.... Wait Wait!! Halt!! What am I thinking?? Maybe because he has this Well-toned abs and his face is just so perfect.... 'Wait! SH-SHUT UP, MIKU!!' I mentally screamed at myself.

I continued to dry my really long hair. I figured that drying my hair will act as a distraction from Len. Soon enough, Len was some drying his hair and hang his towel around his neck. He noticed me struggling over drying my hair so he walked over to me.

"Need help?" He smiled. Oh my gosh, his smile makes my heart melt.... Wait, What's going on with me! Why do I feel like this around that idiot! I blushed and shook my head. "N-no need! I can manage."

He grabbed his towel from his neck. "I insist."

I sat down in front of him while he dried my hair from the back. I tried my best to Stop blushing or else I'll seriously kill myself. I mean, why? Why am I feeling this?? I hardly know him! Well, weve been together for a week, but only for a week! I seriously need to research what Im feeling right now. I havent felt this before! And a lot of people have been asking if there's something between me and Len, although I dont understand what they meant by that. Nurse Hikari, Aunt Lenka, that nice old woman I met in the train station, they both Told me some 'love' stuff that is too complicated for my brain to understand.... Or maybe, Im starting to become like an idiot like Len?! No, no. I'll Never be an idiot like him! Im smart, He's an idiot! Two different persons. I heard Len hummed a soft tone. I listened to him curiously. Wait, that's World Is Mine! I blushed.

"Geez, Miku," Len spoke up all of a sudden, startling me. "Your hair is so long. Im wondering how you ever Take care of this."

I smiled. "Yeah, I wonder too." Then, I started to feel really sleepy. Maybe Im tired from all that swimming..

I don't know what happened next, but I remembered Len saying; 'Im done drying your hair, Miku.' Then I fell asleep.

~ ♥ ~

Yehey! Long chapter! I want to make up to you for saying so late!! Spiacente!! (Sorry!!) Anyways, Thanks for reading!! Don't forgot to bit and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 925 36
Miku Hatsune is a shy girl that keeps herself away from boys. Then she met a boy in the library named Len Kagamine. Len Kagamine is also a shy boy bu...
100K 3.2K 30
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED Have you ever wonder what's it like to have a Vocaloid in your...
4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥
74.9K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...