TØXIC/ jikook /Complete/

By sugaplum_0sw

"I still need you" ~jk "I'm sorry" ~jm In which Jimin and Jungkook are boyfriends and they fight a lot, both... More

1: TØXIC
2: CØNCERNED
3: BLØØD
4: WØØ
5: APØLØGY
7: FØR YØU
8: SUPRISE
9: WHAT BABY?
10: HAVE I?
11
12
13
14
15
16: FINALE

6: THERAPIST

479 24 2
By sugaplum_0sw

It has been three days since jimin left the house.
He's staying over at jungkook's mini mansion far away from jungkook and the rest of the guys.

Jungkook sent him the number of the therapist but jimin being the stubborn man he is, refused to call or text the number.

After that text, jungkook also never answers jimin's calls or text which makes jimin cry every time he sees that jungkook left his messages at seen.

But today, jimin decided to call the number.

He copied the number and pasted it on the dial button then called it.

*Ring ring ring ring*

*Beep*

"Hello?" Jimin said.

"Oh my! Jimin??? How did you get my number???"

Jimin frowned.

"W...who is this?"

"Oh. It's Eun woo. Do you remember?"

Jimin's eyes widen.

"Eun woo??? Y.. you're a therapist?"

"Y..yes. I'm sorry I didn't mention this to you that day"

"It's okay. You know my boyfriend? He gave me your number"

"Ahh yes. Jungkook. We both went to the same college"

"Oh....uhmm--"

"I know what you want. Don't worry. Jungkook already called me. When should we start the therapy?"

"Whenever is fine. It's not like I'm busy anyway" jimin bit his lip.

"Okay. I'll send my driver to come get you tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Nice, But I'm not staying at the place you dropped me off before. I live in another place"

"Okay. Send me your address"

"Okay. I'll text it to you"

"Sure. I have to go now. See you tomorrow"

"Yeah"

Jimin said then hung up.

He exhaled then ran his hand through his hair.

He tried to call jungkook again but it went straight to voicemail.

Meanwhile....

"Don't fuss too much jungkook. This is a good idea. I'm sure your boyfriend will come back to his senses"

Seungmin, jungkook's friend at work said.

"Do you know how I feel ignoring his calls and texts??? I feel awful! I really love him seungmin. What if he gives up on me and finds someone else!?!" Jungkook freaked out.

"Hush jungkook! He's the one that's suppose to be saying this. You told me you both love each other, I'm not sure he's going to leave you anytime soon"

"Really?"

"Yes. Now get back to work. You're having a meeting in thirty minutes"

Jungkook sighed with his eyes closed before nodding.

"Good"

Seungmin mumbled then left the office.

__________________________

Next day....

Jimin arrives at Eun woo's hospital, yes he owns a hospital.

He nervous took out his phone then dialed Eun woo's number.

"Hey. I'm outside"

"Okay. Just go in and tell the woman at the reception that you have an appointment with me"

"Oh...okay"

Jimin hung up.

Jimin walked into the hospital like he owned it.

"Good day young lady. What may I do for you?"

The woman at the counter said.

Jimin frowned.

"Why does everyone think I'm a woman! I'm a man!" Jimin said frustratedly.

The woman's eyes widen and she studied jimin's dress code with furrowed brows.

"A.. are you sure ma'am?" She asked hesitantly.

"Fuck you. Tell me where Eun woo's office is. I have an appointment with him"

"Okay. Let me quickly call him. What's your name ma'am?"

Jimin ignored how she was addressing him and said.

"Jimin"

The woman dialed in the telephone then placed it on her ear.

"Hello sir.....a woman named jimin said she has an appointment with you but her name is not showing on the computer........a...a man?.........okay sir"

She placed the telephone down.

"I'm sorry sir. I just got confused cause of the way you look" she said to jimin apologetically.

"It's okay. Where's his office?"

"Third floor. Number forty six, use the elevator" she smiled politely.

Jimin hummed then walked to were she pointed that the elevator was.

.......

When he arrived at the floor, he walked straight ahead while looking at the numbers and names on the door and then finally came across forty six.

He knocked on it.

"Come in"

He pushed the door open and saw Eun woo, busy going through a file with his brows furrowed.

"Uhmm--....hi Eun woo"

He looked up at the speed of light with a smile.

"Oh jimin! Come sit down" he gestured the chair in front of him.

Jimin smiled a little then went to sit on it.

"How have you been huh?" Eun woo asked, keeping the file aside to properly look at jimin.

"I won't say I was good. Cause I'd be lying"

Eun woo squinted his eyes but nodded.

"Okay. So, let's begin shall we?"

Jimin hummed.

"First thing that I wanted to say is that, jungkook told me you have an obsession with burning yourself and him with a lit cigarette? Is that true?"

Jimin bit his lip but nodded.

"Hmm, why? If I may ask"

"It.....*silence*"

Eun woo stared at jimin.

"It?" He urged.

"It makes me feel pleasure" jimin mumbled, dazed.

"Okay. Are you sadist or masochist?"

"Both" jimin mumbled lower.

"How do you feel now that jungkook decided that you both need space?"

Sadness washed over jimin.

"V..very sad and guilty. I'm here today because of myself. I...I don't know why I did that"

"Did what?" Eun woo asked.

"I...I asked two of jungkook's friends to sleep with me In front of him. I'm so ashamed right now" jimin buried his face in his palms.

Eun woo hummed.

"Do you love jungkook?"

Jimin glared at him.

"Why would you ask me that!?! Of course I do!"

"Are you ready to better yourself for him? Make him see you like a one in a million? Look at you with admiration? Boast about you to the public and not trying to cover his face in shame?"

Jimin nodded desperately.

"Okay jimin. First step is to not get angry at every little thing. You need to learn how to calm yourself down even if you're very angry"

"How do I do that?" Jimin mumbled.

"I'll help you, don't worry about that. We'll start the session tomorrow. Now I want you to go home and think about how your relationship with jungkook will change from worse to better if you change yourself first. Is that clear?"

Jimin hummed.

"Thank you" he said with a small smile.

Eun woo smiled at him.

"No need to thank me. I'm just trying to help"

Jimin nodded then stood up.

"I'll leave now"

"Let my driver drop you off"

Eun woo said.

Jimin nodded.

"Bye" he waved.

Eun woo nodded.

_____________________________

What do you think about this chapter???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.2K 7
Sprung out Jimin runs into Jungkook, a man he once loved unrequitedly and a man he still hopelessly loves. Jungkook insists on helping him get clean...
349K 15K 35
Jimin knew his relationship was toxic but he chose to stay. This book contains heavy abuse and stuffs, proceed only when you donot get triggered with...
86.2K 5K 39
jungkook is in an abusive relationship but every time he tries to get away his Boyfriend hurts him jimin lives with his friends in a nice apartment...
785 94 9
jikook boyxboy you promised you will never leave me!!pjm you know why I am doing that.......jjk jimin is younger than jk top..jungkook bottom....jimi...