next door neighbours - tom ka...

By TokioHotelLover12

You have just moved to germany, you have a bad start with one of ur neighbours, but will that change? More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
A/N

part 8

967 17 48
By TokioHotelLover12

My eyes started to flicker open and it was still dark so it was prob 2 in the morning, i tried to get up of the bed but then 2 hands pulled me back down.

I turned around to see tom, "tom why am i in ur room and not in the guest?" i asked "i thought u might've wanted company for tonight" he replied and i smiled "thank u".

We both sat up, "how r u feeling" he asked "i don't want my dad to come here" i said putting my head in toms chest.

He played with my hair, "u will be okay, remember if anything happens or u just want to u can always sleep here" he said hugging me tighter.

"i can't believe she's dead tho" i said looking up at tom, "i know neither can i" he said lookinf down at me.

"the last time i talked to her it was an argument" i said starting ti tear up "it's dom, i know she knows u didn't mean it" he said wiping away a tear that fell.

He was comforting me until i slowly drifted away in my sleep, still in toms arms.

"dom wake up" tom whispered "five more minutes" i said cuddling into his chest more "come on get up now, ur dad is at ur house" he said and that woke me up straight away.

"ALREADY???" i shouted and tom nodded, "shit imma go get ready" i said walking into the guest room, grabbing a hoodie and joggers.

I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth and i walked downstairs, "u want us to come with?" bill asked.

"I'll be okay, i think i should go alone" i said "okay we will walk u out" tom said and we walked out the door "good luck come back here, if u need obv" bill said hugging me.

"wow no hug for me" tom said crossing his arms i went over and hugged him, i also kissed him in the cheek.

"byee i'll come back later" i said walking into my house, as soon as i stepped in everyone was in the living room, all eyes were on me.

"dominique, hi how r u?" my dad asked "well considering mum just died not so good" i said "dom stop being like that" josh said "oh shut it josh" i said.

"well dominique this is stacey, my wife and her 2 kids ruby and katie" my dad said, "but there our age?" i asked "oh honey ur dads not there bio dad don't worry" stacey ssid.

"oh okay nice to meet u, i'm going back to my friends house" i ssid "wait dominique this is ur home" my dad said "well apparently not anymore, josh kicked me out" i ssid glaring at josh.

"well i will speak to josh but for now ur staying here" my dad said "what no" i said walkinf away, "DOMINIQUE COME BSCK" my dad shouted and i stopped moving.

"what" i said "where is there house" he asked "literally right here" i said pointing to the house infront of me "don't be home late" he ssud.

"if i come home" i mumbled walking into bills and toms house, "i'm back" i shouted and they came downstairs.

"how was it?" they asked "well my dad thinks he can just come in and be a parent to me after all these years, but his wife stacey is nice and her kids, there's smth off abt them" i said sitting down.

   fast forward 2 months
summer was coming to an end and it was her first day of school and dom was clean and living her best life with tom n bill. she had a few convos with her dad and step mum but her step sisters just made fun of her with josh, josh still wasn't over what happened 2 months ago, dom only stays at her house like 3 times a week the rest in bull n toms guest room that's basically hers now

"DOM WAKE UP" my dad shouted from outside ur door, i got up and started getting ready for school.

I put on some baggy black cargo pants with a red baggy shirt, i did my hair in a half up half down with some plaits going through it.

I walked downstairs ruby and katie started laughing at me, stacey told them to stop, "want me to drop u of since it's ur first day?" ur dad asked.

" no i'm gonna walk with the band" i said and the twins started laughing again (the twins r ruby n katie btw) "seriously what the fuck r u laughing at" i said tyrning to them "LANGUAGE" my dad shouted.

"i don't care i'm leaving bye" i walked outside and waiting infront of tom and bills door,. i texted them to come out and they did 2 minutes later.

"i swear im actually gonna light katie and rubys hair on fire, there so annoying" i said "woah calm down" tom said laughing.

We met up with gustav and georg in front of a shop, " what time is it?" i asked "umm 8.50" bill ssid "bro we are gonna be late" tom said angry i laughed.

We made it to school and i walked into my first class i had it with tom, "tom why are u late on ur first day and oh this must be dominique" the tracher said.

Tom sat down in his seat "dominique can u introduce urself" "it's dom and i'm 16 and idk" i said and saw girls laughing.

Ruby and katie, "i swear u 2 if u laugh at me one more time, i'm gonna tell mum ur sneaking out then light ur hair on fire" i said.

"DOMINIQUE WE DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE IN MY CLASSROOM" the teacher shouted "its dom" i said walking doen to sit beside tom rolling my eyes at the twins.

"oh and sweetie idk what u mean abt our mum ur mum died remember, she's just ur step" katie whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I was about to stand up and fuck her up when tom placed his hand on my thigh to calm me down (keep in mind u and tom aren't dating yet)

"what r u doing?" i asked "trying to calm my girl down" he said smirking, "ur girl?, all we have done is kiss a few times u haven't even asked me out" i said "yet" he said looking away.

I blushed, the school day had finally ended and me n the band were all walking ti the twins house.

As soon as we got there, we all went up to the practice room and they started practicing, i started dancing to thete music and they all laughed.

They finished a few songs when tom left to go to his room, he was in there for a while "dom can u get tom he's taking forever" bill asked i nodded.

SMUT WARNING

I went upstrairs to toms room and when i walked in i saw him jerking off, he turned around and saw me, "oh fuck dom, sorry" he said covering himself with a pillow.

"it's okay just hurry up we are all waiting" i said going to leave, "wait" he said and i turned around, "it would be quicker if u helped me" he smirked.

I do not know what went through my mind, "fuck it" i said walking towards him and smashing my lips into his.

We made for a couple minutes then i started to touch his member he was groaning into the kiss, i went down and started licking his tip.

"oh fuck dom, please" he begged i started putting it in my mouth and sucking, "d-dom don't stop" he moaned loudly.

"be quiet the band will hear" i mumbled, i started sucking all of his member, and he was moaning so loud, until the door smashing open.

"OMG DOM IS BLOWING TOM" bill shouted, "fuck off bill" tom said "don't stop" he whimpered to me, the rest of the band came up, and they all looked shocked "OMG FUCK OFF" tom shouted and the left.

"dom don't stop, please f-f-uck" he moaned, his legs started shaking and i could tell he was close, "i'm gon-" he moaned before cumming into my mouth, i swallowed it and kissed him.

He laid back on the bed out of the breath "holy fuck, that was amazing" he said trying to catch his breath, "thanks, but now u owe me next time" i winked and went downstairs.

Everyone stared at me "oh shut up" i said getting water, tom came down minutes later and as soon as he did the band started mocking him.

"oh dom don't stop please" bill moaned and everyone laughed "shut the fuck up" tom said annoyed.

I just laughed, we all just sat and talked for hours when gustav and georg had to leave, "dom u staying here tonight?" tom asked.

"yea i think so" i said smiling and he winked at me, "i saw that tom, if u end up waking me up imma kill u" bill said and tom laughed.

I was just in my room watching my phone, when i got up and did my skincare and got changed for bed, i went to say goodnight to bill and tom and went into my room.

I was scrolling on my phone when i drifted if to sleep..

1588 words
BRO IDFK EHY I ADDED SMUT HELP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 45 16
My name is Evi and I'm 18 years old. I have a brother, Nick, who is 20 years old. I have blond wavy hair and bright blue eyes. Me and my family move...
1.6K 7 20
Your best friend who lives overseas in Germany, invites you out to a concert for the band Tokio Hotel, little did you know, you would becoming acquai...
7.1K 180 41
What will happens when a girl moves to Germany to live with her aunt and cousin because of her behaviour? TW: murder