♡°•ALL MINE•°♡_{creek}_

By _itzSug4rk1tty_

yandare AU ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ (this story contains) •blood •Gore •Swearing •obsession •uncomfortable asf •nfws •sel... More

Auothor note
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

702 30 69
By _itzSug4rk1tty_

Craig headed downstairs and sat down with his family.

Craig's mom:How's school?

Tricia:It was fun! I got a good score on math!

Craig's mom:That's amazing,tricia!
*she smiled*

Craig's mom:How about you, Craig? How was your day.

Craig:Heh.. it was quite a day..
*Craig smirked*

Craig's mom:Oh! That's... a suprise, I guess this new school year is something new,Craig..

Tweek Pov:
I finally arrived home after working at the coffee shop,I opened the door and was greeted by my mom.

Mom:tweek, you're home! Where's your father?

Tweek:he says he'll be home a couple of minutes later and told me to go home first.

Mom:Ah.. okay, while we wait for him. Will you help me prepare dinner?

Tweek:Sure, mom.

---[timeskip]---
Dad arrived home and sat down with us. My dad gave out random flirts to my mom. Making her gigle,it made me cringed, but they're my parents.

Dad:Son, how's school?
*dad asked*

Tweek:It's fine, I made a new friend

Dad:Ah! Is it a boy?-
*my dad cut me off*

Tweek:Dad!

I turn red in embrassment, my dad always teases me when I talk about a boy.. Oh my goodness! It was one time!

Tweek:Dad, it's a boy, but i don't have a sort of attraction to him..
*I sighed*

Mom:Our baby is probably bi-curious. Let him find it out for himself.
*she smiled*

Tweek:Thanks, mom.

<---✿︎•✿︎•✿︎•✿︎--->

---[timeskip]---

After we ate, I went to my room, closed the door behind me, and collapsed onto my sheets.

I crawled onto bed and took out my phone.

After a while on my phone, I start to feel tired.
I guess it's time to change into some comfy clothes.

I stood up and went to my closet, I grabbed a pair of white T-shirts and black shorts.

Mhm.. this is okay, I changed and went to bed.
I closed the lights and hopped into bed.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

---(nextday)---

3rd Pov:
It was a cold, windy morning in southpark.
Tweek was talking to butters. They got along pretty well.

Butters:I haven't heard from cartman for a while..

Tweek:Why do you care..? He was such an asshole to everyone.

Butters:Yeah, I know.. but he has been quiet.. like really quiet, you really put him in his place.

Butters:You're quite strong,tweek.

Tweek:Really?

Butters:Yeah! No one could beat up cartman.. expect for Kyle.. you really changed him.

Tweek:Thanks, I guess my old boxing really is helpful.

Butters:You were a boxer!?

Tweek:Y-yeah.. but I don't wanna do it anymore.. I seem to get overly stressed when it comes to that..

Tweek and butters chatted, but little did they know that Craig was listening to their conversion  from a close distance, but not too close to avoid getting caught.

He took pictures of tweek, drooling over him and fantasticing the things he would do if he got his hands on him..(That sounded weird💀)

His daydreaming didn't last long when his phone started ringing. He flinched and immediately turned off his volume. He looked back at the two, confused on the sudden sound they heard. They brushed it off and continued talking.

His heart was beating fast. He was almost caught. He looked at the miss call, and it was a call from toiken.

He groaned angerily and took a look at his messages.

Toiken was asking where Craig was at, and that cylde tried to impress a girl by doing a back flip but broke his back instead.

Craig sighed and was bumped out. He crawls out of the Bush and heads inside to school to meet up with his friends who were in the nurses office.

When he arrived, he saw Clyde groaning in pain while Jimmy was holding his laughter.

Craig:Again?
*craig said*

Clyde:STOP LAUGHING, JIMMY! IT ISN'T FUNNY!
*Clyde whined*

Token:I told him not to do it.
*toiken rolled his eyes*

Clyde:Oh!? I'm sorry, I dont have money that pulls hoes to me!

Token:For the last time, I don't like those gold diggers.

Jimmy:W-were you dating,bebe?
*Jimmy said*

Clyde:She left me for a "hotter guy."
*he said, very pissed*

Token:told you not to trust her.
*Toiken said*

Craig:Ugh.. I shouldn't be wasting my time.. with you three idoits..
*Craig mumbled*

Token:Ahem,what did you say Craig?
*toiken turned to Craig*

Craig:Nothing,I'm heading out.

Craig said bye and walked out of the nurses office. While walking through the halls, he heard some people talking about Melissa.. which caught his attention.he stopped at a corner and went behind to listen to the conversation.

Person 1:Hey guys, have you seen Melissa.. I haven't seen her anywhere..

Person 2:We haven't either.. I tried calling her, but she never picked up.

Person 3:I'm starting to get worried... she never misses school.. I think she might be sick..

Person 2:I called her mom.. but her mom told me that Melissa never came home that day..

Person 1:d-does this mean.. she gone missing..?

Person 3:o-or worse! She could  have been kidnapped! O-or killed!

Person 2:g-guys.. let's not panic.. she's probably still alive..

Person 1:I hope she comes back safe!

Craig felt no pity for what seemed to be Melissa's friends. He thought that Melissa shouldn't have had a crush on tweek and that it was her fault she died.

Craig walked off, having no reaction on his face.
But deep inside, he was proud that he killed Melissa, never knew that he could do something so fascinating.

But then he wondered.. who was that girl who told him about Melissa.. he could still remember what she looked like, but he couldn't seek or spot someone who had the same appearance as hers.  like she randomly disappeared after telling him.

But.. he took out his phone, a picture of tweek and butters.. he felt infuriated..

"Butters.. you better not get too close.. to my beloved and i, " he thought, tweek then passed by him.

He fluttered, smelling tweek's lovely perfume..
Tweek seems like he's going to his locker, Craig followed him from behind.

Tweek didn't suspect a thing. He was busy looking at his phone.

Tweek arrived at his locker, and he put some books in his locker.

He then noticed Craig, and he smiled, making Craig's heart beat fast.

Tweek:Hi Craig!
*tweek said*

Craig:H-Hi tweek..
*Craig blushed*

Tweek walks up to Craig, each step tweek made, made Craig nervous.

Tweek:How are you?
*tweek asked*

Craig:o-oh.. uhm.. I'm fine! What about.. you?

Tweek:I'm doing great! Well see you,Craig.

Craig:See you..

Tweek then walked away, Craig smiled.
Tweek noticed him, he felt so much joy in that moment..

But sadly, it didn't last.. he felt empty again..
The bell rings and craig went to class.

---[timeskip]---

After class, and it's now club time.. Craig was minding his business.. stalking tweek when screams we heard coming from the gardening club.

People ran out in horror of what they had seen..
One of the members dug up something..  it was the found body of Melissa grace.

The teachers called the police.. Craig was worried.. everyone was told to stand outside for questioning and for the police to investigate.

Tweek was horrified. He couldn't believe that someone he knew found dead..

The police investigate the girl's body.. she had stabbed marks to what seemed like a knife stab.

The police suspected it to be a murder crime..
The students were questioned, and none of them were guilty.

The police come up to  Craig and asks him questions.. but they couldn't link Craig to any crimes..

The police couldn't form an arrest, and the students were free to leave.

Craig and his friends left the school, his friends were scared and worried if there might be a murderer in their school..

Craig tucker knew they were safe.. unless.. one of them gets in the way with him and tweek..

He was proud that he didn't get caught..
He doesn't need to worry anymore.. but he does need to keep an eye out for.. butters stotch..

----------
Hope you guys liked this chapter :].
And cya in the next chapter.
(•w<) - (cute)

<|> -(stick person)
/\

Words:1369

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
87.8K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...
19.1K 226 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
529K 17.6K 35
Tweek is scared of many things. However above all he is scared of his best friend not returning his feeling and rejecting him. Thank God he doesn't k...