๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ TeTe529

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ: ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด "๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

โง ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โง
โง ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก โง
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
โง ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โง
โถ Pilot
โท The Night of the Comet
โธ Friday Night Bites
โน Family Ties/Haunted
โบ Chapter Five
โป The Turning Point
โผ Bloodlines
โฝ Chapter Eight
โพ Chapter Nine
โถโ“ฟ Chapter Ten
โถโถ Chapter Eleven
โถโท Chapter Twelve
โถโธ Chapter Thirteen
โถโน Chapter Fourteen
โถโบ Chapter Fifteen
โถโป Chapter Sixteen
๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โง ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ฐ๐จ โง
โง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โง
โถโผ Bad Moon Rising
โถโฝ Chapter Eighteen
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
โถโพ Chapter Nineteen
โทโ“ฟ The Birthday
Authors Note
โทโถ The Hybrid
โทโท The End of the Affair
โทโธ Disturbing Behavior
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž 3/15
โทโน The Reckoning Part 1
โทโบ The Reckoning Part 2
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž 5/30
โทโบโ€ขโถ Our Daughter
โทโบโ€ขโท Ordinary People
โทโป Bringing Out the Dead
โทโผ Dangerous Liaisons
โทโผ Dangerous Liaisons Part 2
โทโฝ All My Children
โ™ฅ Authors note โ™ฅ
โทโพ 1912
โธโ“ฟ Break On Through
โธโถThe Murder of One
โธโทDo Not Go Gentle
โธโธThe Starry One
โธโนBefore Sunset
โธโบThe Departed
โฆ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โฆ
โฆ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โฆ
โธโป The Memorial
โธโผThe Rager
โธโฝThe Five
โธโพ The Killer
โนโ“ฟ My Brother's Keeper
โนโถWe'll Always Have Bourbon Street
โนโท O Come, All Ye Faithful
โนโน Into the Wild
โนโบBring It On
โนโป Because the Night
โนโผ American Gothic
โนโฝ Pictures of you
โนโพ The Originals
โบโ“ฟ Graduation
Book Two A Million Lives

โนโธ After School Special

875 53 18
็”ฑ TeTe529

☽◯☾

𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

|¢hคptēr f໐rtฯ thrēē - Afтєя ScнσσƖ SρєcιαƖ|

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

My new black-heeled boots click down the school hallways while I sip hot chocolate from a new tumbler with stitch and angel on it that Nik got me for Christmas. The break was very peaceful, especially since Nik surprised me with a trip to Aspen for my birthday. His goal was definitely to keep me happy the entire time. Since my parents died, I don't do anything for my birthday or Christmas. Still, I was excited this year because I had Nik and our family, who was a part of the surprise by coming and having dinner and then spoiling me with gifts. They stayed a few days, and we did some fun stuff before they left right before Christmas. It was a really domestic scene between Nik and me then. Decorating the cabin with Christmas decorations, baking cookies, cooking meals together (Nik is a better cook, so he will definitely be cooking more), and just cuddling in front of the fire. Having sex around the cabin was a good bonus, along with all the gifts we gave eachother.

The most precious gift was when I gave Nik a necklace with two wolves shaped into a heart. To symbolize the pack we have become and one day grow. He definitely got teary-eyed, but it was nowhere compared to the tears that streamed down my face when he got down on one knee with a diamond heart engagement ring. I damn near tackled him to the ground after with a kiss after screaming yes, and he put it on, then we stayed entangled in eachother arms for a while.

So I'm thrilled and intend to keep it that way. I continue walking down the hallway until I see the library. I push the door open to see Stefan, Caroline, and Elena sitting at a table and Rebekah standing up. I sip from my straw as I stare at Bekah. "Is this going to damper my mood?"

"If it does, I can kill them since they tried to kill me." She says, holding up the white oak stake. She tosses it to me and catches it, using my magic to let it burn in my hands. I would have burned it sooner if I knew they still had one. "They are all compelled to tell me the truth and nothing, but the truth."

"Ooo, fun." I say, going to stand next to her.

"So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan." Rebekah taunts as she walks around them. Elena looks at Stefan guiltily, but he ignores her. "How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please."

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon." He responds.

Rebekah sits on a chair between Stefan and Elena. "A sire bond. That's fascinating." She mocks, causing me to snort. "And what do you think about that, Elena?"

"I think you're sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby." Elean glares at her. Before Rebekah can say anything, I slam my hands on the table, causing all of them as she looks at me, scared.

"Why did you sleep with Damon, Elena?" I use my magic to compel her and watch those doe eyes fill with my red magic.

"I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him." She states automatically. "I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond." Stefan looks up at Elena, visibly hurt by what she said, while she looks shocked at what she said. Bekah and I smirk at eachother as I lean off the table.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline says, irritated.

"Nothing, it's just fun watching you all pain," I state. "Speaking of pain, how's Tyler doing?" I give Caroline a smirk as she looks at me in shock.

"She's right. We got off the point." Bekah agrees before turning to Stefan. "Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day."

"There's a professor. He knows where the cure is."

"Oh really?" I ask. I pull out my phone and text Kol to pick up my mentor and bring him here. "Shane will be here soon. Now call Tyler and tell him to come save his girlfriend. I have a fun game in mind when he gets here." I say, using my magic to take Caroline's phone, giving it to Bekah, and she calls Tyler baiting him to be on his way.

"Well, while we wait, we can continue the conversation you and I were having before you conspired against my brother to dagger me."

"Oh, so Stefan knew as well?" I ask, looking at him, and he sighs.

"He sure did, and he said something very interesting before the betrayal came, and I think you would want to know Elena."

"You are trying to hurt me, and It won't work." Elena says confidently.

"Want to bet?" Bekah smirks. Oh, she has something good. "Stefan knew only about you and your parent's crash because he was leaving town to find Carter. You were not the first person he saw and fell in love with. You never were. He fell in a fake love with the face of a person who put him in a fake love before. Where he fell in love with Carter all over again and didn't even remember who she was."

Elena looks at Stefan, shocked, but his eyes are looking at me with a sad look.

"It's Mya, isn't it? Mya Crescent." I realize. "She's the connection I have with you and Damon. It's why you both are the way you are with me." Stefan nods his head. "What else do you know?"

"I can't remember everything. Just how we first met and sometimes we had together." He confesses. "I haven't been able to find anything else out."

I nod my head. It looks like it's about time I shoot a text to Kitty Kat. We are overdue for a talk.

Suddenly the library doors open, and Kol pokes his head in, looking around the room before laughing. "Sisters, look at this! You both are even worse than Klaus."

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what we asked for?" Bekah asks, and Kol shoves Shane into the library, landing at my feet and walking behind him.

"You must be Shane." Bekah smiles at him, but he's too busy looking around the room before staring up at me.

"Hi, Shane," I say, giving him a dazzling smile that causes him to blush. "I think it's time you met my brother and sister."

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

Bekah and I left Kol and Shane alone so Kol could beat the location of the cure out of him because, apparently, he can't be compelled and doesn't feel like enchanting him, so getting his ass beat it is. Bekah and I walked back into the library to see everyone just as we left them.

"Still glued to your seats?" She taunts, walking towards Elena. "Ahh, it's thick with tension in here. Let's spice things up a bit. Elena, truth or dare?"

"We're done playing your stupid games, Rebekah." Stefan growls.

"Truth or dare, Elena." Bekah ignores him, still looking at Elena. "You're compelled. Answer."

"Dare." Elean grits.

"I dare you to tell Stefan the truth about Damon."

"Seriously?" Caroline groans.

"I would shut up if it were you, Caroline, before we have you spilling something easily." I smirk.

"Being with Damon makes me happy."

"Makes you happy?" I scoff. "Clowns make you happy, Elena. Dig a little deeper."

"When I'm with him...it feels unpredictable, like...like I'm free." She confesses.

"And how do you feel when you're with Stefan?" Bekah asks.

"Stop." Caroline lies.

"Oh, she can't. She's compelled." I laugh.

"Lately, I feel like I'm a project like I'm a problem that needs to be fixed. I think I make him sad, and I can't be with someone like that because when he looks at me, all he sees is a broken toy." She confesses. Rebekah smiles, but Stefan looks hurt by what Elena said.

"You are the broken toy, Elena. You must always be mended because you didn't want to be a vampire, Elena." I state. "So who's trying to give you back the pathetic human life back to you? Stefan."

"Do you still love Stefan?" Bekah asks.

"Yes."

"Are you still in love with Stefan?" She pushes.

"No." Elena answers, tears starting to fill her eyes.

Bekah turns to Stefan. "Did that hurt? Having someone you love to drive a dagger through your heart?"

"Go to hell." Stefan growls.

"Did...that...hurt?" She stresses each word as she looks at him.

"Yes."

"Welcome to the last 900 years of my life." She says when suddenly Tyler runs through the door. "Ah, good, you're here. It was just getting depressing."

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler asks, looking around before his eyes land on me, mine already burning red at the sight of him. He physically gulps as I stare blankly at him.

"Listen to the rules carefully. Stay in the building, no vamp-running in the hallways." I instruct.

"Vamp-running from what?" Caroline asks.

I approach Tyler, who steps back instinctively, making me smirk. Oh, he has every right to be afraid of me. He's tried to take my wolf from me twice. Death would be too swift for him, Nik and I decided. "Turn." I compel him, and his eyes widen as my magic fills them.

"What?" Elena gasps.

"He can't. He'll lose control!" Caroline shakes her head.

"That's the whole point," I smirk. "He wants to be an alpha so bad, be the big bad wolf, so then it about time he changed into his true form, don't you think?"

"But if I turn, I'll kill them." Tyler strains trying to fight it.

"Yes, you will, and I think it's bought time you got someone else blood on your hands since you can never get your hands on my wolfs." His bones start to break as Bekah walks towards the door, and everyone looks scared. "My wolf sure did get your mother's blood on his." I turn on my heel, following Bekah out the door.

She goes in the closet to see how it's going with Shane while I stay in the hallway texting Nik to see how it's going with Damon and Jeremy. He's supposed to be seeing what's taking so long for that damn tattoo to grow. He doesn't answer yet, so he must be beating Damon's ass. I put my phone away and walked into the closet to Bekah and Kol arguing.

"Umm, what the hell is going on?"

"Your mentor is responsible for the council getting blown up and you killing those twelve hybrids-" Kol starts to say.

"I know he wanted the hybrids dead. He used Hayley to orchestrate that plan." I state, and Shane looks at me, shocked. "The lucky number is twelve. That sounds really familiar." I tilt my head.

"He trying to raise Silas with these sacrifices, and I won't let him."

A shock goes through my entire body, causing me to lose balance, and Bekah looks at me worried when Kol grabs a thin metal pipe and drives it through Shane's stomach. He looks at me, and I watch the life drain from his eyes, but I can sense Bennett magic surrounding him. I leave the closet quickly, walking down the hallways and hearing Bonnie calling for help. I run into the science lab to see April lying unconscious on the floor in a pool of blood.

"What the fuck have you done, Bonnie Shelia Bennett?!" I yell at her, sitting down and already working on keeping April alive with my magic as it covers her completely.

"I did a protection spell, but it accidentally linked Shane to April." She cries. "I didn't know I was doing it! Usually, I feel pain or bleed, but this time I felt more power."

"I bet you did." I sneer as I break the link between Shane and April as she slowly starts to recover, her breathing coming back. "She's going to be okay, Bonnie, but you almost killed her."

"Are you really upset I almost killed someone? When you killed twelve hybrids!" She yells.

I stand up and stare at her blankly. "You are better than this, Bonnie, and you shouldn't be doing this. Whatever magic Shane is teaching you stop it."

"He's teaching me expression." She says, and I look to the ceiling closing my eyes. Of course, he is.

"Bonnie, you can't use that kind of magic."

"Why? You use it." She asks.

"Exactly, so listen to me when I say don't use it!" I yell at her. "I have known magic my whole life. You are still new to magic, and I have grown to use and know how to use and control it! You have no control. You almost accidentally killed April! I had control when I killed those hybrids. I knew what I was doing!"

"You can't stop me." She says, looking at me with a blank face.

My eyes narrow at her as I watch the expression magic already cling to her. I can hear it whispering for me to die. My magic already forming around me, ready to attack. "This magic will be the end of you, Bonnie Bennett, and I won't be able to save you when you do." I say, turning away from her.

"Is that a vision you had?" She mocks.

"I don't need a vision to tell what will be the death of you." I say before walking out of the room.

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

After I left the school, as soon as I got in my car, I had a vision that gave me a terrible headache, and before I could take some medicine, I needed food and to talk to Kol. So I stopped by the grill and ate some chili cheese fries. I never cared much about putting chili on my fries, but it's good as fuck. Then I called Kol and told him to meet me outside. I sit on a town square bench when Kol sits next to me. We sit silently, just staring at the big dumb clock tower. Then I speak up.

"What you are about to do won't end pretty."

"Darling, I'm not afraid of anything." He smirks at me, but it falls when he sees my seriousness.

"But you are, and I'm telling you that It will end in just what you fear. Now you can get off this path, or you continue down it. Be prepared for the outcome, but know it won't be permanent forever."

"I can't let them rise him."

"He will rise, Kol. There's no stopping that." I say, and he looks at me, shocked. "So choose your path." He looks at me for a while, searching my face to see if I'm lying, but he knows deep down I'm not.

"You said it won't be permanent forever?" He whispers, and I feel tears fill my eyes, already knowing what he's choosing.

"No, it won't, but please don't do this, Kol." I cry. "I just got you back, and we haven't even really had enough time to spend with eachother besides when we were just in Aspen."

"I know Adrienne." He wipes my tears. "But I can't not do anything. I still have to try everything I can." I nod, and he pulls me into his arms as I cry harder. He's such an idiot for choosing to do it still, but he's my idiot brother, and I know he won't stop to make a different path for him.

We pull away, and he kisses my forehead. "It's still glad to have you back, sister. I'm sorry I will be missing the wedding finally."

"Well, you will have the best view, so you better be watching." I say, standing up.

"I promise." He smiles and smiles back sadly before walking away towards my car. When I get in and turn it on, I look towards the bench and see he's already gone. I pull off and drive towards home, and not me and Nik's house—my parents and I home.

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

I pull into the driveway and get out, walking up the steps and using my key to open the door, walking into an empty dark house. I turn on the lights to see Stefan sitting on my couch with a bottle of bourbon.

"I'm starting to think my desire to come home wasn't a coincidence," I say, closing the door behind me. I lean against it, not daring to get close to him. I don't know what mood he's in. "Why are you in my home, Stefan?"

"I keep asking myself that too." He laughs dryly. "Why the hell am I sitting on the couch when you are probably at the mansion in your sociopath fiance." He glares at the ring on my finger.

"If you are here to judge my relationship choices, may I remind you all today you were reminded how poor yours are as well?"

"I'm not here for that." He scoffs.

"Then you are here to kill me," I stated blankly. The look he gives me is sure the face of the famous ripper ready to kill. "Damon already did it. I'm guessing it's your turn."

He speeds off the couch, the bottle of bourbon crashing to the floor as my neck is in his hand tightly. He snarls in my face, his other hand hitting the door so hard he dented it on the side of my head while I remained unfazed.

"I can't kill you, and I never will!" He snaps. "You are my first love. You were to be my wife and the mother of my first and only child." I look at him in shock as he continues to glare at me. "Now, you will give him a firstborn."

I push him off me. "What the fuck are you talking about, Stefan!?"

"I lied earlier when I told you I didn't know more about Mya and me. I remember everything up until her last breath." He confesses.

"What do you remember?"

"We were in love! You stole my heart, and I stole yours. We were hopelessly in love. We were meant to be wedded, and while we waited, you fell pregnant and made me happier than I ever knew I could be. You were going to have a girl, you said. We were meant to have a daughter." He stares sadly at my stomach.

"But one of the tomb vampires got mad that you wouldn't make a daylight ring for their lover. So they outed you as a witch, and you were poisoned. It happened so fast. One minute you were laughing at something Damon did with that beautiful laugh, and the next thing I know, you were coughing up blood, and your dress was being stained with blood from below."

Tears start to fill my eyes as I can picture what he described as clear as day as I remember.

"I remember calling for help. I remember Damon yelling for our father and one of the staff members who was a nurse, but they weren't coming fast enough. He wanted to move you to them, but you stopped him, saying it was too late. You told him to continue being a good big brother because I would need one." He looks up at me, and his eyes are filled with tears as they stream down his face. "Then you looked at me and apologized over and over for having to leave me and taking our daughter. You apologized for the loneliness I would feel. I didn't care about the apologies. All I could say was how much I loved you repeatedly until you said it and took your last breath."

We stare at eachother as it all comes back to me being with him being a part of their family, starting to make a family of our own but then losing it so quickly. I couldn't even save our baby; I couldn't save myself. The poison was good like that. To sneak up and work so quickly, nothing could stop it until it did what it was meant to do. That it did. Killed me and an innocent little baby girl, but here I am, and that baby is still dead.

"I'm so sorry, Stefan." I apologize again.

"Stop apologizing, Mya."

"But I'm here, and she's -"

"I'm not thinking about that." He cuts me off. "I don't blame you for that, and I never will."

I still lean against the door crying as he sighs before walking towards me. He grabs a couple of tissues from the table and uses them to wash my face. "I'm sorry for making you cry all these emotions and stress aren't good for you and the baby."

"Stefan, what baby?"

He looks at me confused before a look of realization crosses his face. "You are glowing like you did when you were first pregnant. I can still tell because you are going through the same changes." He smiles. "Your smile is brighter, definitely moody. Your body is filling out slowly. Your walk becomes a little more sluggish, and those meadow green eyes have a twinkle to them."

I stare at him in shock. "T-that doesn't make sense. I've only been with Nik."

"I thought that at first, but when you said your dad was a werewolf, I figured it's possible because you both are part wolf." He says before dropping down to his knees and leaning his ear on my stomach. "Listening closely to what you are looking for, you can hear a strong heartbeat. The baby isn't growing at a normal rate. It will grow faster, maybe because of your magic." He pulls my hand down and places it on my stomach. "Feel Carter, and you will know I'm telling the truth."

My hands shake on my stomach. I can feel the slight swell of my belly as I take a deep breath focusing. When I feel my magic pulling towards something... there it is. A little baby in my womb is still tiny, but I can feel their power latching on to mine. I can feel my baby. A baby Niklaus and I share.

Oh my fucking god.

I need to throw up and do just that in the nearest pot plant by the door. As I let out all the chili cheese fries from earlier and probably all the Christmas food from how hard I'm going, Stefan rubs my back comfortingly, pulling my hair away from my face. When I'm down, I sit back on the floor. Stefan speeds away, then returns with a glass of water and a makeup-wet wipe. He wipes my mouth, then hands me the glass of water. I drink it slowly.

"Now you know I will never kill you." He whispers. "I love you too much, and I could never let this be taken away from you again. You do deserve it. You do deserve to be happy." I don't say anything, and we continue sitting on the floor, me sipping my water, mind miles away, as he rubs my back.

My life just got a little more complicated.

A/n ooooweee this last scene was something to me I just was writing and couldn't stop 😭 Let me know what you guys think about this.
Are y'all team Carter and Nik or Carter and Stefan 🤔
Comment below feedback etc while I work on the next chapter for ya 😉💗

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
To Be Alone || TVD ็”ฑ Izzy_Bleij

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

226K 9.6K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
Consume Me | Kolena ็”ฑ Allie

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

53.9K 964 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
104K 3K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...